Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Many years ago Dragons started popping up all over Skyrim, resurrected by an ancient dragon known as Alduin. In Skyrim's time of need, a hero arose known as the Dovahkiin. The Dragonborn eventually defeated Alduin and disappeared. Years later, dragons have begun to appear again and the civil war between the empire and the rebels is becoming increasingly grisly and heated. Along with those major problems, the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, and common bandits continue to grow in numbers. Can Skyrim stay together in these tough times, or will it fall apart? Will another Dragonborn appear to save the day again, or will Skyrim fall into darkness?

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rules:

Anime Pictures Only
Send profiles to me
No: Cybering, Autohitting, or Godmodding
If things get steamy, timeskip.
This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay. This means that you must have good grammar, decent spelling, and no one liners.
You must have at least a paragraph in your post, which is 5-7 sentences.
You must include a picture of your character and their name in your post.
Add guards and antagonists!
Stay Active!
I may add/change rules...
Have fun!

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Profile Skeleton

[size=9][url=(insert anime picture here)](inserty witty title here)[/url]
[b]Hello! My name is:[/b] (name)
[b]I am[/b] (Age in word form) [b]years old[/b]
[b]I happen to be a[/b] (Race) [b]and proud of it![/b]
[b]I am loyal to:[/b] (Guilds/alliances/ect)
[b]Let me tell you my tale...[/b] (bio)
[b]My battle friends[/b] (weapons)
[b]I am gifted in[/b] (Sneak/stealth/archery/ect..)
[b]My gear includes[/b] (gear)
[b]I have the gods by my side...[/b] (username)[/size]

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Accepted Profiles

I'm not as innocent as I seem...
Hello! My name is: Juliana
I am thirteen (really I'm around fifty) years old
I happen to be a Nord/Vampire and proud of it!
I am loyal to: The Dark Brotherhood
Let me tell you my tale... Juliana was born in the age of the previous Dragonborn though she was just a child at the time. She was originally from Windhelm and at the young age of thirteen, a terrible accident occurred. One day when she was roaming the Hall of Dead to put flowers out for her great grandfather, she was attacked by a strange man that appeared from the shadows. She managed to get away, and the man was slain by guards. Juliana slowly recovered, but when she awoke four days later, she discovered her parents dead in their room with their throats torn open. Terrified, Juliana fled the city.

Some days later, she was she was found by a vampire clan that took her in, soothed her fears, and helped her survive. Thirty years later she was confronted by a woman in dark robes. A few weeks later Juliana was welcomed into the Dark Brotherhood. Ten years later and she is one of their top assassins. She usually sates her blood lust on her targets, and doesn't regret her decision of joining, she now has a purpose, a home, and a steady supply of fresh blood. However, despite being around fifty or so years old, her body remains thirteen. She does have times where she slips into that thirteen year old mentality, and can be seen around Dawnstar, when she is home, walking around at night mumbling to herself or lost in thought.
My battle friends An ebony bow that was specially made for her, ebony arrows, an ebony dagger with a paralyzing enchantment on it.
I am gifted in Sneak, Archery, One handed, and Illusion magic
My gear includes Different potions and lockpicks, random items she picks up, and bottled human blood for when she travels.
I have the gods by my side...Ivy_132

Mage Extraordinaire
Hello! My name is: Mordred Fire-Star
I am Twenty-One years old
I happen to be a Imperial and proud of it!
I am loyal to: Dark Brotherhood and the College of Winterhold
Let me tell you my tale... At the age of seven, when he was discovered to have the talent for magic, his parents sent him to the College in Winterhold. They did so because he kept setting curtains, chickens, and cows on fire, he was starting to become a hassle so they sent him as far away as possible to avoid further embarrassment. While there he learned all they could teach him about Destruction and Conjuration magic all while he taught himself about Enchantments. He soon left to adventure out on his own accord once he was of age to make his own decisions. He visited all the capital cities of Skyrim first, learning of his love for Blacksmithing in Whiterun, learning from both the smiths there and then kept learning in each new city he visited.

He got in good with the Brotherhood when he was about twenty, having drawn their attention after killing a group of bandits they had been contracted to kill. Apparently some kid had done the Black Sacrament on them because they had killed his father while on the road. They gave him the option of joining their family and honestly he join for the sole reason that he was bored. Ever since then, he has used his magic to assassinate anyone the clients contracted him for.
My battle friends None
I am gifted in Conjuration, Destruction, Smithing, and Enchantment
My gear includes Assorted Potions, Varying Soul Gems (Both Empty and Filled), Assorted Ingredients
I have the gods by my side... Zoids_Emperor

A life of my own!
Hello! My name is: Roas Galis
I am Nineteen years old
I happen to be a Imperian and proud of it!
I am loyal to: The Empire
Let me tell you my tale... Roas was born into money, the Galis family had been a prominent family in Kvatch since the rebuilding from The Oblivion Crisis was completed. There, in the rebuilt Kvatch, Roas practically walked the city like a prince. Power and anything he wanted was his to have. Almost anything rather, for being in such a upper class family, he was never allowed to leave the city, practice the combat arts, or even converse with outsiders. Like any thing you tell a child not to do, Roas dreamed of a life of adventure and romance. He would practice sword play, as he watched the guards. His favorite hobby though was watching adventuring parties come and go. He wanted to be just like the, a dream he desired his whole childhood. A dream he honestly never thought would come to fruition.

"Want something bad enough, and it will be yours,"
These were the words that changed everything for Roas. A tall, powerful beast of a man came through Kvatch on one of his adventures. Our young lad had sneaked away from his studies to listen to the man spin grand tales of treasure and women, battle and glory. It was on the final day before this man left, that he spoke to Roas. A simple conversation that sparked Roas' own grand adventure. With very little direction, Roas took as much money has he could from his family and ran North, hoping Skyrim would provide him a chance for a new life, and new identity
My battle friends Steel Longsword, Elven bow, Elven Arrows
I am gifted in Destruction magic, Alteration magic, One handed Combat, Archery, Alchemy, and Speech
My gear includes Various potions, various poisons, three books at any given time, random items
I have the gods by my side... King Xeath

Skyrim Guy
Hello! My name is: Blake Dragon-Shield
I am Fourty One years old
I happen to be a Imperial and proud of it!
I am loyal to: The Dark Brotherhood and The Dawn Guard
Let me tell you my tale... I was Born an Imperial, but i'm a Nord at heart. I was raised by a farm outside of Riften, with my Nord Mother and Father, i had tow friends, an Arigonian, and a Dark Elf. Both died in a raid, soon we moved to Morrow Wind to see many different sights, but i missed Skyrim. When I moved back i trained with the Capanions, but never joined. I ended up back at my old house, until it was taken over by theives, I left to the Shivering Isles and became a Mechant, it worked for a while, but it wasnt what I loved. I went back to Skyrim again, and killed for people on my own, till i met the dark brotherhood. at first I didn't join, too many rules, but as time passed I joined. And found out I'm a natural assassin. I stayed, it became my home for many years, and i adventured. Then I joined the Dawn Guard to kill vampires. Soon after I became a Werewolf, and thats my whole life.
My battle friends My one handed , and a long bow
I am gifted in Adventuring
My gear includes ripped Belted tunic, and a backpack
I have the gods by my side... MrHightops123

Proud Daughter of Talos
Hello! My name is: Hildr
I am Twenty One years old
I happen to be a Nord and proud of it!
I am loyal to: Skyrim and Talos
Let me tell you my tale... Born of Nord Parents, Hildr's brother, mother and father were killed by bandits in a raid on the family farm. Left for dead, the girl managed to drag herself into the woods where she lost conciousness at the foot of of an ancient shrine to Talos. The local Talos cultists found her and saved her, adopting the now homeless girl. Hardy warriors all, the Shrine goers taught her how to fight, hunt, and survive off the the harsh land of Skyrim, even a bit of magic of the fiery sort. Years passed and, under the care of this makeshift family, Hildr grew into a proficient warrior, proving herself by delving into a burial mound and emerging with a prize ripped from the Draugr: a suit of ancient Nord Armor. While she did love battle, the cultists wished her to be more than a mercenary and taught her how to be a decent trader. And it was while coming back from market to service at the shrine did Hildr see her second family taken away from her. A Dragon, a beast of legend, had attacked the shrine goers and killed many of them. Enraged, Hildr drew her sword and attacked, battling the dragon in a fierce fight until at last the beast lay dead at her feet. And then its flesh evaporated, leaving a skeleton as its soul slammed into the woman. Stunned, she accidentally shouted down a tree and then she knew. Like Talos before her, she was a DragonBorn, a warrior of legend.
Solemnly, she buried her friends, piled the bones before the old statue of Talos and made a prayer. Then, gathering up her things, she left on a quest to protect Skyrim from this ancient, returning evil.
My battle friends Steel Sword, Banded Iron Shield, Hunting Bow, Steel arrows
I am gifted in One Handed Weapons, Blocking, Archery, Speech, Heavy Armor, Destruction Magic
My gear includes Superior Ancient Nord Armor (Complete set), Lockpicks, Health Potions, Venison, Amulet of Talos, Steel knife, Nord Mead
I have the gods by my side... Sayla-girl

Knight-Errant and Champion of Daggerfall
Hello! My name is: Sir Toman Blake
I am 25 years old
I happen to be a Breton and proud of it!
I am loyal to: Daggerfall
Let me tell you my tale... Born to a family of nobles from Daggerfall, greatness was always expected of Toman. Intelligent and strong, he excelled in martial combat, taking on the role of Knight Errant in his youth. Travelling Daggerfall and the surrounding countryside, he made quite a name for himself. He was considered a righteous champion and fierce warrior. Having wandered through much of his native province of High Rock, Toman now moves east into Skyrim, seeking new adventures and chances to demonstrate his chivalry.
My battle friends A Silver Longsword and Steel Shield.
I am gifted in Swordsmanship, Speechcraft, Restoration
My gear includes Steel armor, a white cloak, my journal.
I have the gods by my side... AndyFrench

Hardened Imperial Soldier
Hello! My name is: Joseph Dawn
I am twenty-one years old
I happen to be an Imperial and proud of it!
I am loyal to: Imperial Legion
Let me tell you my tale... Joseph was born on the streets in the Imperial city. When he was 10 his mother and father was assassinated. with nowhere else to go, Joseph turned to petty crime just to get by. One day when he was 17 he pick-pocketed a high ranking officer by the name of Tulius. When he was caught he was offered a deal; to go to jail or join the Imperial army... the choice was obvious.
after two weeks of signing up, Joseph had suceeded in doing what would have taken months to do, he gained to the rank of legate. a Month later he was thrown into The Great War. Commanding his own regiment of 50 men, he was ordered to make sure his position wasn't lost. The battle waged for 3 days and with only 13 men remaining, they were victorious. But that victory was short lived, about a week after the battle; the white-gold concordant was signed. For 3 years Joseph was in and out of jobs, but when the rebellion in Skyrim began, he was called back to service. now he is stationed just outside of whiterun; him and 13 others...
My battle friends A Silver Greatsword he calls Breagiar
I am gifted in Two handed weapons, speechcraft, pickpocket
My gear includes regular clothesw/ right steel pauldren, health potions, and a book
I have the gods by my side... Lucky_Krash

Wait... I know you.
Hello! My name is: Eriik Valheir
I am Thirty years old
I happen to be half Nord, half Imperial and proud of it!
I am loyal to: The Empire, Markarth, Whiterun.
Let me tell you my tale... Born in Markarth, Eriik had always been fascinated by the Dwarven architecture around and dreamed of exploring the vast land of Skyrim. He had never really been too interested in the war or picking sides, even tough he did come from a family that fought for the Empire, all he wanted to do was to be an adventurer. Of course the war had far complicated things and the land became more dangerous, especially with the return of the dragons. Nevertheless he set out for adventure at 18, out to explore Dwemer ruins around the Reach and anything else that crossed his path. A few years had passed and one day a group of Bandits ambushed him, injuring him badly. Fortunately a few wandering Kahjiit came to his aid and took him to Whiterun for better medical attention. Although Eriik had originally planned on traveling to Morthal, he grew a bit fond of the laid back life during the time he spent recovering in Whiterun, and after the terrible beating he had received, Eriik was at least thankful it wasn't a dragon that attacked him. From then on he gave up on traveling the vast land especially at that time when the civil war had become more intense. Instead he decided on becoming a guard there and planned to do what he could for the people of Whiterun and it's neighboring towns during the harsh times Skyrim was facing.
My battle friends Imperial Sword, Whiterun Guard's Shield, Imperial Bow (only when outside the hold). Uses a Dwarven Sword and Bow during his off time.
I am gifted in One handed, Block, Speechcraft, Archery.
My gear includes Whiterun Guard's Helmet/Armor
I have the gods by my side... jeatstream15

Just an innocent
Hello! My name is: Darvala Lloran
I am thirty-five years old
I happen to be a Dunmer and proud of it!
I am loyal to: Thieves Guild, Daedric Princes, Nocturnal
Let me tell you my tale... Once upon a time, the Lloran family was prestigious, but they were outcast from their wealth from an act of treachery against their elders. Darvala was only a young one when it happened, but for a long while, she pretended that she would one day return to such a noble lifestyle and even to this day, she still holds herself and speaks in such a manner. But despite her daydreams, her family stayed in poverty. Being a surprisingly large girl for a Dunmer, she was often called upon to act as a bodyguard of sorts. Eventually, after doing so for so long, she ended up assisting the Thieves Guild in Riften with such matters.

However, it was soon noticed fairly quickly that she was more than muscle. Darvala was brilliant, and she was surprisingly stealthy for someone so tall and fit. She was eager to assist the guild more and proved to be a quick learn. After years of hard work, she had earned even the most stoney veteran's approval and many others came to her as she held much of the group together. When it was time for a new Guild Master to be chosen, many agreed that the stalwart and stoic Darvala was the perfect fit. Her sense of humor might have been lacking, but no one cared more about the guild than her. Responsible, more caring than she'd ever admit, and quick as a whip, sharp as a Daedric weaponry... that was Darvala Lloran.

Darvala holds a heavy dose of respect for the Daedric Princes, particularly Azura and Boethiah although she never forgets the House of Troubles. However, if there is anyone she has pledged her soul to, it is Nocturnal. As Guild Master of the Thieves Guild, Darvala is a Nightingale as well, and she always makes sure to keep her in her thoughts. Luck is a thief's greatest asset, after all.

The latest troubling times have her worried, but she is dedicated to making sure that the Thieve's Guild comes out in the end. It is her family now- almost literally, considering that a few of her members are children she and her lover have adopted.
My battle friends Nightingale bow, various arrows, and her fists
I am gifted in Archery, Stealth, Illusion, Smithing
My gear includes Lockpicks, various health potions, Nightingale armor, and casual clothing so that she is less suspicious. She also carries various small tributes in case she runs across any Daedric shrines and wishes to be respectful.
I have the gods by my side... James Phobos

One werewolf, coming right up
Hello! My name is: Araya Rothar
I am twenty-eight years old
I happen to be a Nord and proud of it!
I am loyal to: The Companions
Let me tell you my tale... Araya was born in Skyrim to a Nord family who owned a simple farm. One day, when she was about eight, and was off running an errand for her father to another nearby farm, her home was attacked by bandits. The bandits ended up killing her parents and stealing most of the family valuables. Thus left an orphan, Araya was taken in by another family and raised by them. Over the years as she grew up, Araya learned to fight and protect herself and when she was in her late teens she left her adopted family to find adventures on her own.

Eventually she came across the Companions and though first dismissed them, later became intrigued. She ended up joining them, and for a while simply did whatever task they gave her to do, unaware of the true nature of certain members of the guild. That didn’t last forever though, and on one particular quest, Araya and the shield-brother who accompanied her were overwhelmed by a group of powerful Draugr. Araya was injured and the other Companions member seemed to be pinned down. Things looked grim. However, the tides were turned when he transformed into a werewolf and took out the whole group of Draugr. That was how Araya learned that not all of the Companions were human.

Sometime after that Araya was invited to join the inner circle of the guild and become a werewolf. After thinking it over to make sure she was making the right decision, she agreed and thus was blessed with the power of the wolf. After her first transformation, which went fairly smooth, all things considered, Araya continued on as she had before, helping and protecting people while remaining close and loyal to her Companions family.
My battle friends An ebony sword and an ebony bow and arrow.
I am gifted in One Handed, Archery, Sneak, Destruction.
My gear includes A full set of leather armor, lockpicks and health potions.
I have the gods by my side... Ianna Jones

The Khajiit
Hello! My name is: Khairjiro
I am Eight-teen years old
I happen to be a Khajiit and proud of it!
I am loyal to: Caravans, And Thieves Guild
Let me tell you my tale... Born in the province of Elswyr, Khairjiro was, of course, a Khajiit. He was an odd one though, not only was he not interested in any of the traditional arts, he was fascinated by magic! He would spend hours practicing when none was around to look. By accident, Khairjiro had burned down his house and two others; killing one and injuring three. for this he was exiled, made to wander Tamriel with out a place to call home.

A few years in Morrowind, Cyrodil, and Elswyr; Khairjiro had pretty much seen it all. He had found himself now in Skyrim at the age of sixteen, wandering the streets of Riften without a septim on him. Seeing a rather wealthy looking business man. He walked up and 'accidentally' bumped the man, and in doing so managed to pull out his coin purse of two-hundred septims. The Thieves Guild saw this as an opportunity to pick up a thieving mage. And thus began Khairjiro's rise to 5th in command in the Thieves Guild to where he is at today.
My battle friends various bound weapons, magic, and claws
I am gifted in Sneak, conjuration, destruction, one-handed, two-handed, and archery.
My gear includes A patchwork of clothing from various regions of Tamriel, A Wooden Mask and Book from his childhood, and many scrolls
I have the gods by my side... Lucky_Krash

Servant to Dragons
Hello! My name is: Drexyl “Kogaan” Ebon-Wind
I am twenty-three years old
I happen to be a Dunmer and proud of it!
I am loyal to: The College of Winterhold/The Dragons
Let me tell you my tale... The Dragon Cult are those who worshipped the dragons in the time of the Dragon War. With the previous Dovahkiin and downfall of Alduin, they were forced to flee and build the burial mounds so the dragons could return someday and revive those faithful to them. Some cultists chose a different path. They chose to create offspring for the purpose of building an army that would one day serve the dragons to help usher in the end times.

Drexyl’s family, like many Dunmer, left Morrowind looking for adventure and eventually settled in Skyrim. They housed themselves in The Grey Quarter. There, they were prosecuted but they chose to remain. It was only when they had their child, Drexyl that they chose to leave. A group of Nords noticed their departure and followed them out of Windhelm and attacked them, brutally killing both parents. They would have killed Drexyl too but they simply decided to leave him for the wolves.

It was then that one of these groups of the cultists’ descendants stumbled upon the young boy in their attempts to escape. Knowing that they would be found soon and killed, they took the boy to their ship where they left just one member and Drexyl while they turned to receive their fate. Drexyl was raised on this ship, raised in the ways of the Dragon Cult only to return to hunt for game before hiding out on the ship. Now, all these years later, Drexyl is fully grown and with the dragons returned has chosen to follow them and help ensure their full power. He is now masquerading as a student in Winterhold, hoping to be graced with the title of Dragon Priest some day under the name of Kogaan (Blessing).
My battle friends A staff of thunderbolt and various spells
I am gifted in Destruction, Alteration, Restoration, and Speech
My gear includes various magic potions and health potions for tight situations, as well as some gold and an array of flawless gems (to be used as bribes).
I have the gods by my side... JacktheR1pp3r

Skyrims Most Wanted
Hello! My name is: Dar'neera Rasheed
I am thirty two years old
I happen to be a Khajiit and proud of it!
I am loyal to: Myself, with small connections to the Thieves Guild.
Let me tell you my tale... Dar'neera was born and raised in Elsweyr in the town of Corinth. She was brought up in her village and taught the ways of the Khajiit there, but all children must grow up. When she became an adult the excited Dar'neera wished to get right into the trading she had been brought up to do, but being in the middle of Elsweyr it would have taken her whole life to establish a name for herself. That is when she heard a group of Khajiit talking about possible opportunities in a land called Skyrim. With eagerness in her eyes, the young Khajiit joined with a caravan headed to Skyrim and begun the long journey north.

The trip had taken longer then Dar'neera had expected, knowing little of the world outside of Elsweyr. But once inside of Skyrim, the world hit her like a ton of bricks. Racial discrimination, insults, and being thrown out of cities showed her how the world treated Khajiit, and it was something she despised immediately. However, being new to the world, Dar'neera tried her best to conduct business fairly and civilly with those brave enough to do business with the cat people. Even with this conduct, she was still looked down on, called a thief and a drug dealer. Years of these words eventually got to the woman, and she figured, why be accused of something you aren't doing? Might as well give them something to insult her for.

For years after this realization Dar'neera began to perfect and master the skills she would need to become the thief and dealer the Nords labeled her as, and even began to build up her own ring of Skooma Dealers and guards to protect her business. Even though she isn't allowed into the cities, Dar'neera wealth can be viewed on her at all times. Her fine clothes and weapons not commonly available are just a few of the ways to tell she has a good store of Septims kindly given to her by the good people of Skyrim.
My battle friends Claws and an elven dagger.
I am gifted in Speech, Alchemy, Lockpicking, and Sneak
My gear includes Fine Clothes. Fine Boots, Lockpicks, Rings of varying types. A healthy supply of Moon Sugar, Nightshade, and bottles. Skooma and other health potions.
Also travels with her caravan, so many other weapons, armor, potions, and random stuff to sell.
I have the gods by my side...Crytuf

The Man
The Beast
Hello! My name is: Kujo
I am 28 years old.
I happen to be a Nord Werewolf and proud of it!
I am loyal to: Hircine
Let me tell you my tale... (bio)
Kujo's tale isn't one of tragedy, ill-fortune, nor misery; but it should be. A native of Falkreath, the young Nord often spent time in the woods, learning how to hunt from his father. He was always fascinated by the Hunt, chasing down game and enjoying the thrill of the chase. It was this kind of quality that drew the attention of darker forces, the the Lord of the Hunt could see much potential in this child; this young hunter would indeed have a role to play in the world.

Kujo was a man when the dragons came about. He was a hunter without peer, his senses keenly honed to track down any quarry, This was around the time Sindiing arrived into Falkreath, and Kujo was there to witness the transformation and murder. For once, the hunter saw a beast that would be the testament of his skills. He immediately began looking for tomes or information about werewolves, trying to track down any information he could about them. The entire journey took a full year for him to gather any information he could, but he also had collections and commentaries about the Daedric Lord Hircine, who was the supposed creator of werewolves.

The more he read, the more Kujo was noticed by the idea of being a Werewolf; the perfect predator. Sindiing had still remained in Falkreath Jail, wasting away in a cell. The hunter came to inquire Sindiing about his condition, and heard out the man's plea. When Sindiing mentioned hunting a beast to commune with the Daedric Lord, Kujo found an opportunity to speak with the Lord. He took the ring, hunted the White Stag, and communed with the Daedric Lord. Hircine made an offer that Kujo couldn't refuse: hunt down Sindiing, and become the Hunter's Fang.

That happened years ago, and word around the land speaks of a hooded stranger who wanders Skyrim. In his wake, the wolves of the region grow more fierce, and rumours say that a Werewolf leads them.

My battle friends Werewolf form, bow and greatsword
I am gifted in Stealth, Two Handed, Archery, Werewolf
My gear includes Leather Armor, Hood, Hunting Bow, Iron Arrows, Skyforged Steel Greatsword
I have the gods by my side... Alba Derosso

Alunkrentsil (ever broken soul)
Hello! My name is: Alunkrentsil
I am One-hundered twelve(bodily) years old
I happen to be a Dove and proud of it!
I am loyal to: Nothing
Let me tell you my tale... Alunkrentsil was a soul that managed to cross dimensions after death. His soul ended up in the soul cairn at first he was not noticed by any of it's inhabitants until durnehviir ,felt the familiarity that soul had with his own kind.
Alunkrentsil had little to no knowledge of the dimension, durnehviir took pity on him, gave him a name which and most of the knowledge he would need outside of the soul cairn .Alunkrentsil was forcefully ejected into the world of the living by the ideal masters for they didn't want him to devour the souls that they had collected.. He somehow regained a body just like he had in his own dimension.
My battle friends Natural weapons, using wind shouts, and improvising.
I am gifted in nothing.
My gear includes none.
I have the gods by my side... Drakearth

What's that? I thought I just heard your heart stop...
Hello! My name is: Uthain Kamic
I am twenty years old
I happen to be a Breton and proud of it!
I am loyal to: Dark Brotherhood
Let me tell you my tale... On the coasts of the Iliac Bay was Wayrest, the second largest city in High Rock, home of the Bretons. It nestled near the border to Hammerfell. A city of Breton nobles, rich in magical heritage. All young Bretons were tested for magical abilities at a young age. Life centered around the Mage's Guild. Uthain Kamic was of a high middle class family hoping their son had the magical powers of their people. However, it was not so. Uthaine had no magical properties what so ever. Rare in the Breton race. Disgracing his family, Uthaine couldn't hold back the onslaught he retained his entire life. His parents ensured that he would learn magic one way or another. Hiring a tutor to teach him in the abilities of Illusion. Mistress Tannis, fourth years in age, a powerful mage, worked furiously to have the young Kamic son to awaken his magical abilities. But nothing came. Years went by, but little did the Kamic family know that their son was not learning anything in his lessons. Rather he soon became the property of Mistress Tannis. Young and naive, Uthaine was Mistress Tannis' lover at the age of 12. She would falsify lesson success to ensure she stayed in the Kamic home to remain with her young lover. Uthaine over three years of secrecy slowly began to hate being used by his older mistress. He notified his desire to stop, and reveal what she was doing to his parents if she continued. The mature mage laughed at the little boy, telling him that a black sheep like him had no clout in ever being believed over her. Uthaine grew enraged, and one night when his mistress laid in his bed. He struck. He exacted his frustration on the mage, stabbing her to death. Uthaine was free of her, but now had the dilemma that he could no longer stay home. That night he ran away. Taking a boat down the Bjoulsae River. Huddled in a cramp trade boat he wondered what would happen to him next. His answers were revealed as he was greeted by the Dark Brotherhood. Since then, Uthaine had been an assassin, rising in rank, and surviving the fall of the Dark Brotherhood. Loyal to Sithis and the call of the Night Mother, Uthaine had currently received orders from Bruma to travel to Skyrim, in order to seek out the new Listener of the order. Uthaine was to act as his or her Silencer, forever loyal to the Listner and only the Listener. His life would be his or hers. Uthaine had grown attached to his order, but still the memories of his mistress haunted him. If the Listener be a woman, over 30 years older than he. He certainly couldn't help but feel an uneasy attraction to her. With the thought in mind, Uthaine prepared to sneak through the borders of Skyrim, evading Imperial notice as he went to accomplish his duties, for Sithis, the enjoyment to kill, and for his new master.
My battle friends Ebony Kurkis ( Curved Leaf blade daggers)
I am gifted in Sneak, Dual wielding, Lock picking, Speechcraft
My gear includes Lock picks, Chameleon Scrolls, throwing daggers.
I have the gods by my side... Gundar Twinklefluffy

The Berzerk Pig Nose
Hello! My name is: Azak Uruksh-Guhk "The Iron Tongue"
I am Twenty Six years old
I happen to be an Orc and proud of it!
I am loyal to: Bandits
Let me tell you my tale... Azak was born west of Skyrim in the Uruksbur Stronghold of Hammerfell's Dragon tail mountains. He left his stronghold to seek out his own ambitions and live in a way to bring pride to Malacath. He wandered into Skyrim hearing of great its great potential adventures in war and treasure finding.

Seeking a means to make a name for himself he took to joining a troop of bandits hunting treasure in deep cairns and harassing travelers. However his troop was killed in an excursion into a deep burrow by a necromancer and her drauger servants. He escaped but only barely. And has thus resigned his banditry seeking now to find a way to pay off his bounty to begin a new life less petty and with a more honorable purpose in the eyes of Malacath.

He isn't the smartest orc to grace the land of Skyrim; he is illiterate, and is ignorant of nearly anything and any lore that does not pertain to orc culture or treasure hunting. However what he does know (such as forging, fighting, and wilderness living) he knows very well; and this knowledge carries him on with bold resolve and great confidence through the trials and issues that arise from his lacking intellect.

He is short-tempered, irreverent, brash, simple-minded, impatient, determined, yet humble and fun loving.

He is determined now to prove himself to Malacath and to find his path before him leaving him very open to the many paths that Skyrim's dynamic tensions have laid out before him.
My battle friends Gilda the Orcish Warhammer of Frost. Orcish dagger, Hunting Bow.
I am gifted in Two-handed, Block, and Smithing.
My gear includes Fur Armor, Gilda, Orcish Dagger, hunting bow, 13 Iron arrows, 3 Blacksmith's repair hammers, calipers, 3 Orcithalcum ores, 2 fox pelts, 1 giant's toe, troll fat and 3 wolf pelts and 25 gold.
I have the gods by my side...Jungle Boots

(Ave Imperator)
Hello! My name is: Praefect Gaius Aurelianus
I am Twenty Seven years old
I happen to be an Imperial and proud of it!
I am loyal to: The Imperial legion.
Let me tell you my tale... Gaius Aurelianus, son of Lucious Aurelianus, is the heir to a long line of Legionnaires. For Generations they had proudly fought for the Empire, abttling across Tamriel for the glory of the Emperor. Gaius' Father fought against the Thalmor, and while he fought honorably, the Empire lost that war. Desiring to restore the dignity of the Empire, Gaius signed up as soon as he was eligible and from there made a swift promotion to a frontline commander, abeit a lower ranked one. Sent to Skyrim to aid General Tullius, Gaius is determined to beat these ungrateful Nords into shape and put down this rebellion.
My battle friends Legionnaire's Flamming Sword(Exquisite) and Shield of Blocking(Exquisite), Enhanced Crossbow (Superior), Steel Bolts, Exploding Bolts (limited number), Steel Dagger (Superior)
I am gifted in Heavy Armor, One Handed, Blocking, Archery, Restoration, Alteration, Enchantment, Alchemy
My gear includes Imperial Legionnaire's Armor (Rating equivalent to Dwarven Armor) (Superior), Healing potions, Magicka potions, Amulet of Stendarr, Ring of the Minor Knight, Spiced Beef, Bread, Grilled Leeks, Spiced Wine, Salt, Mixed Unit Tactics, Nords of Skyrim, Soul Gems
I have the gods by my side... Shinn Matsunaga

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Open and Accepting!

Ooc Thread

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

I'mxxxn otxxxasxxxinnocentxxxasxxxxxxseem.

User Image

"No! No! Get away! Azura save me! Agh!"
                                      Juliana smiled softly as she looked down at the crumpled body of the dark elf at her feet. His neck was torn open, her ebony dagger stuck into the man's side. The dagger had done its job of paralyzing him while she made the killing blow. "Contract complete." She said with a grin, her fangs gleaming in the soft moonlight. She put the hood back over her head, not wanting to scare the people of Windhelm. After all, how often did you see a thirteen year old with white hair, red eyes, carrying an ebony bow? Not very often at all. That, and she didn't want the guards getting suspicious. She had taken down her fair share of them, but she still had to make it back to Dawnstar and she needed to get to the torture chamber and get some more bottled blood.

She hummed softly as she slipped out the gates, a nice invisibility spell making her trip out of the city easier. She crossed the bridge, frowning as she heard the far off cry of a Dragon. She looked around the sky wearily before deciding it was quite the distance away. Her hearing was better than the humans around here, and she could find many hiding places to hide from a Dragon, but ever since she was an original child they had terrified her. And now that there was no Dovahkiin... She didn't want to think about dragons. She sighed softly, going over to the carriage driver and paying the fare for Dawnstar. She climbed in the back, drawing her hood down further over her face as she leaned against the wood. Maybe it'll be a few days before my next contract and I can relax a little while... She thought with a smile. She loved being an assassin, but even assassins needed a few breaks. This constant traveling was a pain in the a**.

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~
:: Mage Extraordinaire ::
{ Dark Brotherhood Assassin }

Mordred stood at the forge of Dawnstar, hammering away at his latest creation, an Ebony Sword, he was the only one of the Brotherhood that knew his way around the forge, so they often asked him to make weapons for them. In return for his services all he asked was for the materials and a small fee for his time, it was a nice side business to help pay for all the comforts he enjoyed at his mansion in Solitude. He lifted the blade up and checked it before taking it to the grindstone and sharpened it to perfection. "Excellent work as always Mordred..." He mumbled to himself, giving himself a pat on the back. After Mordred had finished making the blade he had to travel all the way up to the White Hall to enchant it, having gotten an extra bonus to give it a special bite to it.

He walked inside, noticing the Jarl in the middle of a conversation, no one being the wiser that a Dark Brotherhood member was strolling through. He went to the Arcane Enchanter and did what he need to do before getting out of there, places like this giving him chills. Mordred stashed the sword on his hip before heading towards the Dawnstar Sanctuary's hidden entrance. He glanced about to make sure no one was around before kneeling and lifting the lid off the entrance.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

User Image

One carriage ride later and Juliana was back in Dawnstar. She thanked the man before walking off, careful when she approached the grate that concealed the entrance to their sanctuary. Well, one of them anyway, but people tended to not go near the black door. She smiled at the thought before slipping into the tunnel and doing away with her cloak. She smiled as she walked into the main part of the sanctuary, looking around at the others around then. She got a few greetings, a few questions about her contract, and a few laughs when she told them about the dark elf that had underestimated her. "Never gets old." She mused, going back into her room.

A few minutes later she was back out carrying four empty and clean mead bottles. She hummed softly as she traveled back to the torture chamber. "Hello my lovelies... I'm back." She said, grinning when she heard the collective moans of terror. "Which one of you will supply my blood for the next trip I wonder?" She questioned, walking around the small room before putting her bottles next to the torture rack. She could easily manage one of the weakened captives. It was just a matter of whom to get now... She smiled, flashing fang as she slowly paced around the room, enjoying the terrified looks and the shows of eyes pointing to other people.

Poor fools. All of them were going to die in this room.

The Carriage rolled to a stop just outside Dawnstar, the carriage man calling out the stop. Roas jumped off the back, shouldering his backpack and readjusting his equipment.
"Dawnstar, huh. It's so cold," Roas muttered as he looked around. He had made the decision to go to Dawnstar based on the fact it was about as far North he could go, without hitting the major Hold Capitals. He wasn't sure how far his family connections had spread but he wasn't willing to show his face anywhere he might be recognized.
"Well, I better find an Inn, maybe in a few days I can start making up the coin." Roas tended talk to himself when he was so very nervous. He spent almost all of the coin he managed to make off with when he left his home, but was at least finally at his destination. He breath out a cold cloud of breath, as he start walking down the street.

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred handed off the sword to the buyer, who immediately started to examine it, his eyes grew wide at the craftsmanship. The buyer thanked him and commended him on such an excellent piece of weaponry, giving him an extra bit of gold as a tip. Mordred bounced the small pouch of gold in his hand before pocketing it as the buyer walked away, no doubt to start a new contract. He turned away and began to walk around to see if he could hear any rumors about anything interesting that was happening in Skyrim. Mordred walked past the torture chamber and glanced inside, noticing Juliana then took notice of her mead bottles. Which meant she'd be bleeding the torture victims, he grinned evilly before he walked inside, leaning against the wall.

"Welcome back Juli, it was pretty boring around here without you... no one else enjoys torturing these guys and girls like us" He smiled and lifted his right hand, pointing his index finger at one of the females, a Spark spell shooting across the room and blasted her, making her scream. He held the stream of lightning for a few moments, stopping just before it killed her. He chuckled before walking over toward Juliana, looking down at the four mead bottles. "So, which of them are you going to bleed this time?" He turned his head and eyed them slowly, one at a time, each of them instantly lowering their heads to avoid his gaze.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

User Image

Juliana looked back and smiled when she saw Mordred, laughing softly as he started shooting one of the torture victims with lightning. "Perhaps I can stay here for a few days, I do dislike to travel so much, being out in the sun makes me rather... Testy." She said with a smile, remembering now what happened to the last carriage runner. She had traveled by sunlight, and half way through the trip she had ran out of blood and... That carriage ended up in the bottom of a lake. Sure, she could keep the sun's rays from hurting her, but it weakened her, and she hated to be weak. Maybe she could get Mordred to enchant her something that would keep her strength up in daylight.

"Hmmm. I was thinking which one to do that honestly." She said with a small smile, a look of childish mischief appearing in her eyes. "Eeny meeny miny mo." She said, her finger moving to different torture victims. She sang this a few times before landing on one pale looking nordic man, whom had been quite strong when he had been brought here, but looked frail now. She smiled, going over and undoing the shackles. The man fell to the floor and before he could get up to try and get away, she pulled him over to the rack and had him strapped down, tapping into her vampire speed.She smiled at the man sweetly before pulling out her dagger and cutting his wrist open. She let the blood start to drip into the bottles using four tubes and a collecting bowl with a hole in the bottom she had designed years ago.

"Morded, you think you can recharge my dagger for me later, possibly sharpen it? That damned enchanting table hates me with a passion, and you are the best smith this side of Skyrim." She said, looking back at him and smiling. She leaned back against the wall, her arms crossed over her chest as she watched her fellow assassin, a soft smile on her face. Oh. It was good to be home.

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred watched as Juliana picked her victim for the day, choosing a Nord that had been broken a while ago. He knew she wouldn't need his aid in restraining him to the torture rack and just stepped back to watch her work. His ears twitched slightly when she asked him about sharpening and recharging her dagger, even throwing in a rather generous comment, which made him chuckle slightly, his ego getting petted like a puppy. "Well now, how could I say no after you say something like that... Sure we can walk up to the White Hall once you're done and take care of it"

He started walking in a circle around the Nord and Juliana, watching as the blood was drained from him. He whipped a small bit of the blood from the wound onto the tip of his finger, eyeing it slightly before licking it. He tasted it for a moment and shrugged "Huh... tastes like iron... not bad, but not good either..." Mordred licked his lips slightly before looking down at Juliana "So, see any dragons on your last job?"

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

User Image

Juliana's face lit up in a true smile when he said he would fix up her dagger, her red eyes lighting up with real happiness for once. She watched as he watched around, and chuckled softly as he spoke after licking the drop of blood. "Yeah. You get used to it though. The torture victims aren't the best, the elf that I had earlier... Mmm." She said, a soft chuckle that sounded odd given her body's size leaving her lips.

That chuckle died on her lips as he spoke about dragons, her face going from happy to serious in an instant, a lick of fear deep in her eyes. "No, but I heard one. I got the hell out of there before it came. It wasn't too far away from Windhelm, possibly circling a mountain or getting ready to attack, but it was too far away for human ears to hear." She said, a soft sigh slipping her lips. "I dont know what is bringing the damned things back. I was here for the last coming of the dragons, and it wasn't pretty Mordred." She said, swallowing back memories that threatened to surface.

She looked down at her blood bottles and smiled when she saw there were all filled. She healed the man using a minor restoration magic, and corked the bottles. "Think we should put the man out of his misery? We could use some fresh blood in here." She commented, looking over at him with a smile. "Fill the soul gem for my dagger..."
Blake Dragon-Shield
Blake woke up in his bed at the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary. He stood up, and looked at his armor stand, with his armor on it. 'How long was I out, did I turn into a werewolf again ?' He put on his armor, and grabbed his equipment.
He looked at his old mask he use to wear, he threw it across the room hitting a vase, making a large shatering sound. he walked into the main chamber and saw his book on a table. He picked it up, and put it in his backpack.
He walked around and saw Juliana and Mordred he stood there looking at them, he was way too tired to talk right now.
User Image

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred couldn't help but see the fear mentioning dragons brought to Juliana. He knelt down and lightly touched her shoulder to calm her down. "Easy, sorry about that, I always forget you're afraid of those glorified lizards with wings..." He stroked her hair softly before standing back up, he'd have to make sure to hold back mentioning dragons around her. The truth was, Mordred had always dreamed of fighting dragons, he had only ever fought two in total so far. Although, killing them was never his true goal, what he truly wanted was to defeat and enslave one as a pet or mount, maybe enslaving was too harsh a term, taming one would work just as well.

He'd never tell anyone that of course, they might try and stop him, so he'd keep it his little secret unless he found someone that he could trust. Now he just had to figure out how to do such a feet, he'd never heard of anyone doing it before, but he was positive he could do it. He jumped a little as his concentration was broken by Juliana's question, he grinned at her suggestion and pulled out a soul gem. This soul gem was just the perfect size for this man's soul. "Sounds like an excellent plan to me, maybe this time we'll bring in an elf so I can compare it to this one" Mordred conjured a sword in his right hand and shoved it into the Nord, twisting it until he died, the sword pulling out the man's soul and sending it into the soul gem.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces