Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image

It had taken a bit to locate a proper road and get her bearings, but now Hildr was proceeding towards Whiterun hold at a casual pace. She held the mask of the dragon priest in her hands, puzzling over it while she thought about the day's events. Something had awakened the dragon at Shearpoint, and it wasn't the dragon priest she had defeated either. That thing only awoke when she got up there, as the sarcophagus didn't seem at all tampered with. So it was another force that was bringing the dragons back. Was it Alduin? Or some other foe?

"Whoever they are, they can not be allowed to continue." She told herself as she put away the mask. "If the dragons returned again, all Tamirel could be in jeopardy. The gods don't grant the powers of the Dragonborn unless something dire looms on the horizon. If I can get the Companions to help out, maybe we can halt the return of the Dragons before it really begins."

Few groups in all of Skyrim were as lauded for their skill, courage and strength as the Companions. They were an honorable band of warriors whose deeds were known for well over four thousand years. Everyone had heard of the Companions, and Hildr planned on meeting them and telling them of this threat.

Equipment: Ancient Nord Armor Set(legendary), Ancient Nordic Sword (Legendary), Steel Shield, Dwarven Dagger, Imperial Bow, (Fine), Steel Arrows, Amulet of Talos

Backpack: Healing Potions, Lockpicks, Blue Dress, Cuffed Boots, Leather Bracers, Venison, Giant's toe, Bear Claws, 3 Wolf Pelts, Nord Mead, 3 bowls of Mammoth Cheese, Hunting Bow (Fine), Banded Iron Shield (superior), Staff of Fireballs (empty), Mask of Krosis, Steel Plate Gloves, Silver Amnethyst ring

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Servant to Dragons

As soon as the assassin had vanished, he quickly swapped out his robes and gathered up all of his gear, sneaking out and still wearing the guard's helmet to keep himself disguised. He was able to arrive on the mountain pass just shortly after the girl since he had known the path while she was relying on a map. Up ahead he saw a rider hurrying down the side of the hill, trying to catch his attention, having noticed his guard's helmet.

"Guard! An assassin, she got into Dawnguard! She's wiped out the entire outer courtyard! I'm the only one who managed to escape! I came to get reinforcements!"

Apparently the girl had done well. "You're the only one that escaped you say?" Drexyl asked, an icy coldness to his voice which must have been detected by the vampire hunter whose face appeared even more frightened as he nodded slowly. "That's too bad." A bolt of lightning pierced the rider's forehead, causing him to collapse on the ground as Drexyl raced on towards Dawnguard, arriving at a bloody graveyard. He dismounted and began slowly making his way towards the entrance to the fortress, though not entering just yet. He would simply wait here for a moment to see if any more guards made their escape and once he was sure the area was clear he would follow.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

I'mxxxn otxxxasxxxinnocentxxxasxxxxxxseem.

User Image

"Sithis take you." Juliana muttered, staring down at the last chamber with a frown. There were quite the few Dawnguard here, some eating, others sleeping, and some just lounging around like that had nothing better to do. Thankfully, they were blissfully unaware that the rest of their comrade were dead. Her armor was coated in blood, her eyes glowing dimly. She stayed on her perch, up on some kind of rock face she had climbed on, and tried to pick out the leader. ...There he is. She thought dimly, grabbing an arrow from her back and dipping it in a poison she had made her self. It was quite powerful, she had spent months perfecting it. It could kill a humanoid figure easily, and do massive damage to larger creatures. I really need to carry this stuff more often. She thought absently as she notched the arrow.

She stayed there for a few moments, waiting for the right angle so she could make the arrow count... And finally let the arrow fly. The arrow went right through his throat, the poison and the wound killing him before he could hit the ground. She jumped down right as the others started to panic, and began the battle with the seven that remained that began to panic and reach for their weapons. She moved as fast as she could, her dagger moving for throats, stomachs, knees, anything that would give her more time and not get her injured.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image

As Hildr continued on her journey, the snow starting to thin as she neared Whiterun Hold, she was stopped in the road by, of all things, a man in a hood with a knife.
"Hold it!" He demanded of Hildr. "Hand over your gold or I'll gut you like a fish!"

Either this man was as brazen as the Companions or he was as stupid as a mudcrab. Either way, Hildr was only amused by this attempt at robbery.

"You should be wearing a helmet." Hildr told him, standing casually as this man threatened her with his knife. "That hood doesn't offer much protection."

"Shut up and hand me your valuables!" The man demanded impatiently. "I swear, I'll cut you up good!"
Hildr cocked an eyebrow and cleared her throat.

"ZUL MEY GUT"

"Hey! Skeever Butt!" A voice called out. The mugger whirled on the noise, waving his dagger angrily. "Who said that?!"

CLANG! Went Hildr's shield as she bashed it into the mugger's head followed by a right hook to his jaw that sent him sprawling to the ground in a daze.

"I told you you should have worn a helmet." Hildr chuckled to herself as she snatched up the man's dagger, his money, and his bottle of mead. "Though I suppose that one shout does have its uses..."

The Nord looked out down the road. From here she could see the end of the Pale's snow, and that meant Whitewatch tower could not be far away. Perhaps it was best to just bring this man in to the local Hold Guard rather than tie him up here and leave him for the wolves. So, with some leather strips she bound the man's hands and legs and with a length of rope she began to drag the unconcious man towards Whiterun. Hildr then looked at the mead she had gotten from the man as she drug him along.

"Ooo. Black Briar." She said, pleased with the brand. Popping the cork, she knocked the mead back, dowing the bottle in one draw as Whiterun drew ever closer.
Equipment: Ancient Nord Armor Set(legendary), Ancient Nordic Sword (Legendary), Steel Shield, Dwarven Dagger, Imperial Bow, (Fine), Steel Arrows, Amulet of Talos

Backpack: Healing Potions, Lockpicks, Blue Dress, Cuffed Boots, Leather Bracers, Venison, Giant's toe, Bear Claws, 3 Wolf Pelts, Nord Mead, 3 bowls of Mammoth Cheese, Hunting Bow (Fine), Banded Iron Shield (superior), Staff of Fireballs (empty), Mask of Krosis, Steel Plate Gloves, Silver Amnethyst ring, Iron Dagger

((One vampire, especially a lesser Vampire, can not kill all the freaking Dawnguard...that's kind of insulting.))

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Its not all of them, just a small settlement of them. And I would think combined assassin skills and invisibility spells would allow a nice cover to kill all of them silently. Her small size would be an advantage so she could easily melt into the shadows and hide easier.))

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
((I thought you were invading Castle Dawnguard. Not just a small settlement. And would it not be easier to just sneak in without killing the mooks, knife the leader, and then vanish in the confusion? Like a real Assassin?))

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~
:: Mage Extraordinaire ::
{ Dark Brotherhood Assassin }

Mordred returned to Dawnstar soon after he had left the dragon burial mound, he went to the Inn to await for the cultist to return with his amulet. He decided he'd started planning while he waited so he laid out a map of Skyrim, a quill, and some ink. He marked off the Shearpoint mound and began to concentrate, attempting to Scry the other locations of the dead dragons with his magic. As he did this the quill stood up on its own and began to move back and forth, marking each individual mound with a black circle. He stopped and opened his eyes when he heard the quill drop as it finished, and began to examine the map. Mordred picked up the quill and moved its point to a spot near Markarth with an X, the place where the Blades had been running out of since the last Dovahkiin, soon to be abandoned again.

Mordred moved and marked another X near Ivarstead along with a small skull over the X. "You'll be getting yours too old Dovah..." He moved the pin to the side of the map and began to write, Imperial Legion, Thallmar, Stormcloaks, Companions, and a few others were added to the list before he finished. Mordred stood up and folded up the map so it was not bigger than a mouse before he stuffed it securely into a pocket on the inside of his jacket.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Nah. Just a little fort I think. I usually just kill everyone myself, loose ends and all that. You wouldn't want to be walking alone defenseless and have twenty guys with revenge in their minds and no sense jumping you after all. ))

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
((Alright then.))

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
jeatstream15

Hildr

User Image
Hildr had dropped the thug off at the guard post as she had passed by, and while they offered her a reward, she turned it down. Small fries like this mugger weren't worth a reward in her book. Now was on the approach to the city of Whiterun itself. Hildr was annoyed the road didn't run straight to the city gates, but given how old the city was and all the battlements and the like, she supposed that it was like that for a reason. She passed the farms, the meadery, and the stables, where she eyed a horse for sale.
Hildr considered it. After all, with all the gold she now had, she could afford one, and it would make things easier to get around. But that would come later, once she had concluded business in town. For now, a horse would have to wait.

The Dragonborn marched her way up the winding route to the gates of the city, passing through numerous arches and gates, all watched over by wary guardsmen. Finally she approached the gates to the city proper where a pair of Guards were conversing.
"Excuse me." She said, trying to get their attention. "But is Whiterun always this guarded?"

Backpack: Healing Potions, Lockpicks, Blue Dress, Cuffed Boots, Leather Bracers, Venison, Giant's toe, Bear Claws, 3 Wolf Pelts, Nord Mead, 3 bowls of Mammoth Cheese, Hunting Bow (Fine), Banded Iron Shield (superior), Staff of Fireballs (empty), Mask of Krosis, Steel Plate Gloves, Silver Amnethyst ring, Iron Dagger

User Image
Eriik Valheir
Whiterun Guard

Eriik continued to stand by the gates while looking up at the sky above Whiterun. After awhile he looked back at the guard standing on the other side. "I take it you usually go to Belethor's shop?" He asked the guard. "Are you kidding? I don't mind making the trip to Riverwood to do my trading. I hate that guy." He says while crossing his arms. "I guess I'm not the only one who thinks those jokes about his non-existent sister get annoying..." Eriik spoke with a smile. "You got that right... I swear if a dragon attacked I wouldn't mind to see it eat him alive." The guard said. Eriik laughed a little and shook his head. "Common you know we would have to make sure the people are safe no matter who they are. I am with you tough..." He told him while facing forward.

At that moment he noticed a woman coming up to the gates. Eriik got off the wall and stood straight as she came up. After she asked the question both guards looked at each other as if not believing the question, then he looked back at her. "Of course, all day and night, so if you're planning on causing any trouble I'll pull you in to the Dragonsreach Dungeon myself." He told her just as a little warning. It was a little suspicious that she would ask that.

OOC: ((Didn't see your post... editing whee ))

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
jeatstream15
OOC: ((Didn't see your post... editing whee ))

((Lol...I was just about to have Hildr try and get their attention again.))

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image

Well...that is the last time I'll ask the local guards a question. Hildr thought sourly as one of them threatened to toss her in prison if she caused trouble.

"I'm sure you will." Hildr said dryly. "Don't get your tabbard in a twist. I was just wondering if all the heightened security was because of the Dragons or maybe the war. I'm not here to cause trouble. I just want to speak with the companions and get them to help me stop all these dragon attacks before things really get out of hand."

Servant to Dragons

Drexyl snuck through the front gates, leading into the main entrance of the fort. There he witnessed the arrow piercing the captain's throat and collapsing to the ground but right across from him, there it was. The display case was there all the way across the room and out into the open and inside of it was the amulet. A malicious grin spread across his lips as he started out into the open when the assassin dropped down and began battling with the others. He would need to wait but she appeared to be fighting a difficult battle and there was no reason he couldn't assist her. Of course, he would have to keep himself hidden. He began to search around the area for anything that might help. He reached around the corner and forced his hand at one of the guards and the guard collapsed, falling into the other guards to leave them open for an attack. The spell he used was a telekinesis spell and he had simply pushed the guard's feet out from under them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff