9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
King of the Reapers
User Image

User Image

Jean sighed in relief when his brother was alright that was until he felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned to face that one to see that it was the girl reaper that tried to usurp william's position. He gave her a small smile and then nodded

"I am alright, thank you for asking, how about you and your siblings?" Jean asked her and then turned to look at where Stanley and Katherine was. "Are you both alright?"

He he waited for their answer as he looked around, perhaps there were other reapers nearby, they could talk to them or something.

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere
even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown truns to rust
even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses
Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be
until i hear the words "check Mate" !"

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sebastian smirked at how innocent she sounded and he grinned further and then he spoke once again.

"oh, you will find out sooner or later little demoness," Sebastian said and then pointed to jean. "Your king is talking to you."

He smiled sweetly at her and then walked off to see what is this place all about.

User Image

"Watashi wa Akumade Shitsuji Desu"
"Yes my lord"

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

"They're okay," Aurora said with a smile when Jean suddenly asked her sister and the Demon if they were all right. The corners of her mouth pulled into a slight frown, but she forced her features to relax. Romancing the king was bound to take sometime, especially since her behavior at the meeting before they came into this problem. That was of course if he allowed her to make up for it. She will just have to try harder, she was determined.

User Image

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Strange dreams keep occuring..."

User Image

Katherine narrowed her eyes at his answer. No she was a hundred percent sure she had no idea and will never find out what the hell he was talking about. She blinked when she heard the king ask if she and the DemonEgo were all right. Turning to the King as the Demon walked away, she called,

"Me and the King of Ego over here are fine!"

What was that whole 'I bet you liked it, didn't you?' thing suppose to mean anyway? Katherine rolled her eyes. Don't pay attention to him, Katherine, he's just trying to get to you. Just don't think about it and you'll stop caring. That should piss him off. She walked over to the King. Out of the corner of her eye she saw that Stanley was fine, he was just looking at the city in the distance. She returned her attention to Jean.

"How about you, Your Majesty, are you all right?" She asked worriedly.

User ImageUser Image
"...makes me question myself..."

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
User Image
King of the Reapers
User Image

User Image

Jean nodded and then turned to see what Stanley was looking at and turned to katherine when she walked up to him and told him that she was alright, and asked about him and then he nodded and then turned to Grell and then sighed.

"For someone who cares about his image, you sure like the dust," Jean teased his brother and then offered him his hand. "here, let me help you up."

He waited for his brother to accept his hand before he helped pull up his brother.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Strange dreams keep occuring..."

User Image

Grell narrowed his eyes at his brother and gave a 'humph!' before allowing his brother to help him to his feet. Katherine smiled a little in amusement. Grell hates being dirty. Once he stood up to his feet, he frowned at her. She blinked. Was that jealousy?

"What?" Katherine asked with a frown. What was he jealous about her for?

"Why was Sebasu-Chan smiling at you for?! What were you two talking about?!" He demanded. Seriously? That was what he was jealous about? Katherine rolled her eyes.

"Nothing. He's being weird. That's all."

"Don't give me that! He doesn't even do that with ME!"

"You're seeing way too far into this! First off, heeeeeeeeeeeeeellll no! Second off, he's a Demon are you nuts and thirdly why would I want him?!" Katherine shouted back. Grell narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. Now it looked like he wasn't even believing her. What the crap? Where had he been for the rest of the time of her growing up? She growled and placed her hands on her hips.

"Have you seen me with other boys? They're scared of me and I don't care for them!"

"Sebasu-chan's different! He will find some way for your loins to be on fir--!"

"Stop right there! I don't want to know about what you feel toward him!" Katherine said holding her hand up. Honestly, Grell gives off too much info. "I'm telling you the truth, you have nothing to worry about with me."

User ImageUser Image
"...makes me question myself..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

Selene's theme 3

Selene's theme 4

User Image

Selene looks at the dark streets of Raccoon city "When did that virus spread exactly, maybe we can stop it." she said coldly. "Or find the one who create Umbrella or helped Umbrella." she stated. She glances at Claire who just shrugs "We don't know Selene, it started when we got rumors of cannibalistic murders, it lasted for days months years. and the more victims kept dying. We didn't know about the zombies until... Me and Chris Redfield had a mission to rescue Bravo team from the spencer Mansion. We believed it all started there." stated Jill. Selene looks at her "You know the way to get there?" she asks. "Yes." said Jill "good lets go" said Selene as she started to move to follow Jill.

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine had been listening to what was happening and he raised his eyebrow, the were heading to the place where it all began. he turned to look at them and then at the others who seemed preoccupied with their own Business. he went to jill and selene

"whoa, wait, dont you think we should all go once you gathered up the team?" Antoine asked and then pointed to the ones he was partaining too mainly everyone

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

.。.๑.。.๑.。.:☀:.。.๑.。.๑.。.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"I agree." Anders stated, stepping beside Antoine as he looked at Selene and Jill. "We cannot just go in there with pitchfork and torches unless we have some sort of plan. What if they have some sort of security system? From what I saw back in the other world, place, or whatever, there mechanisms I don't even understand. We can't be reckless." At this, Aurora, Stanley, and Katherine nodded. It was obviously a fair point.

"So, then...what should we be aware of?" Katherine asked. "By the way, we should also keep in mind that we should keep out of sight of JIll's friends. The way I understand this whole reality thing, is that if we upset the balance or whatever, we could make a mess of the universe. If it isn't already messed up to begin with..."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(side character)

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

User Image

Jill and Selene looks back at the group, "first off this is nine years before that mission. second if we take all of you with us, There is a CHANCE that you could all get infected. I don't plan on taking that risk. I watch some of my team die at this place, I found most of the bodies of bravo team with bites or worse. its better if Me and Selene go alone." she said calmly. "If we survive we'll come back." said Selene feeling really bored.

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine listened to what they said and then shrugged, he wouldnt force another issue and then he raised his hand for them to stop what they were about to say and then pointed at them

"Then at least let us get settled somewhere," Antoine said. "Some of us might be tired."

He looked at them and then waited for their answer.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

"I think finding a nice place to sleep would be great," Aurora stated as she stretched and yawned. She touched her hair and grimaced. There now so many snarls and some of her barrettes her tangled in her hair. Not to mention it now felt dirty. "And a bath would be nice too." She looked down at her dress and gasped. "Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, my dress! Oh god so many tears and is that a stain!? How did that happen?! I need new clothes!"

"Well I can agree with you there. You need to wear pants." Katherine stated. "And some running shoes." Now Aurora looked absolutely victimized.

"What?! Me in pants?! Are you insane!? No way! I need a new dress!" Aurora stated. "And I need to fix my hair, it's ruined!"

"Are you insane?! We're going to be running away from and fighting monsters! And you want to make a fashion statement?!" Katherine looked at her sister, aghast.

User Image

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

Selene's theme 3

Selene's theme 4

User Image

Selene looks at Antoine and Anders as well as the others, " We don't have the time to do this right now, We both have to leave before the sun rises. I am sure Ms. Redfield has an idea to where she can take you all to safety. as for me I wouldn't give a s**t what happens to you, All I care about is get out of this nightmare." she said coldly. Selene doesn't care what happens to the humans... but zombies are a problem and that could likely destroy her food source.

User Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine turned to look at Selene and then raised his eyebrow and then shot back his answer

"Unlike you vampire, humans need to sleep and rest," Antoine said. "while you can trace where we are, miss Valentine here cant... well, if you intend to leave us here, at least let someone who know this place bring us somewhere... like a warehouse or something. Somewhere where we can rest."

He looked at them and then waited for their answer.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

Aurora's expression became mortified.

"A warehouse?!" She said absolutely horrified. "No way we can't sleep in a warehouse!" Katherine crossed her arms and glared at her sister dubiously.

"Well it's not like we brought any money with us, you know?" She stated. Aurora turned to her with wide eyes. "You're going to have to suck it up, you know? We're going to be--obviously--on the road a lot. Aurora, you're going to have to make a few sacrifices. Luxury being one of them." Now the girl was absolutely rampid.

"No way, no way, no way!" Aurora stomped her foot, holding her arms out, straight, her hands balled into fists. "We need to find some where more decent to sleep! I refuse to sleep in such a place!"

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas