Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                Yoshi Justice

I will pull myself together Strength Arcana
                                                                School - Doorway
                                                                To keep on moving to the end
                                                                Distractions may appear
                                                                Theme Song
                                                                Persona: Hercules
                                                                But waver I will not from my path

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

She had stopped outside the doorway, straightening and looking out. She had bumped into Johnathan and Hikaru, but she was far to rushed to actually stop and apologize. She hoped to check out the Mirror World, as she called it, without any distraction or damage.

Just as she wanted to step down the stairs, she heard familiar barking, and whipped her head around. Ojo was running towards her, with Johnathan in tow. She didn't have time to react the moment Ojo stopped, and Johnathan was flung forward. He went under her, and Yoshi lost her balance. Tripping over, she attempted to maintain or at least regain some balance, but failed and fell over, landing next to Johnathan. Getting uno, she rubbed her head and looked down at Johnathan.

"No, no, it's fine. Ojo must really be a hyperactive guide dog." she replied cheerfully. She didn't want Johnathan to worry about her, he already had Momoko to worry about.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

aleksa6
                                                                Quote:
                                                                KokoroV1

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Vapeur Felix
The Fortune

Fate is what you make of it!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Music, there is just something a bought the power behind it. Whether it's healing the sick, transcending an language barrier or just pain getting you to get up and dance. It's pulsating energy coursing threw your body is comparable to the first kiss or the first crush. On a day like today it was just well and good to play and let others get a chance to glimpse a snapshot of your life.
Felix had finish other pass on some random cords before passing onto something more recognizable as music. He started to play a blues melody. The tones in a way allowed Felix to play threw and forget his pain. He was doing rather well at it to until other student had entered the music room. She had said that the seat that he was sitting in was hers. At first he thought a bought giving her a stair as if to say look at me, I'm sore as all hell at lest give me a little room here. He also thought to get up and act all frustrated that she even spoke to him. He also thought a bout going all ape s**t crazy and create a real Vitim for the police to find. See Felix may hate and were talking one step away from mass murder here, but he still is not a total heartless d**k. He slings his bass guitar over his head and rests it on the amp. Taking his sweet time however he gets up and walks the chair over to this female student. He set it down in front of her taking the time to ask her. 'Do you by chance know if this is where the Rock Band Club is meeting?' “See I spotted the poster in the courtyard and was hoping to bump into someone from that club.” He said with a smirk. It would not be to long before other student had burst threw the music room grabbing and instrument and leaving. Felix was going to ask the other student but by the time he was going to say it the student had already left.
Wanting to go chase the other student Felix felt it would be to rude to not stay and a lest have a conversation with the other student in the music room with him.

Seize the day!
Who I'm with:
Health: 99.9%
Magic:100%

Shameless Trash

User Image

Despite Yume’s rude way of asking, the boy seemed to be quite a gentleman. Yume smiled and nodded her head before sitting down, resting the cello in place before she picked up the bow. Before she could play however, the boy asked about the rock band club.

”Nooo… I don’t know anything about that.” Yume looked up at the boy, meeting his gaze. For once, she seemed to be able to have a lucid conversation with someone. ”I’m in the orchestra club.” She shrugged before asking if he wanted to hear her play. Perhaps her boyfriend wouldn’t mind making friends with someone else… it wasn’t cheating right?

Yume picked up the bow, regardless of his answer, and began to slowly draw it over the strings. The instrument gave a soothing wail that transcended to beautiful music. She moved her fingers easily over the bridge, changing chords that would confuse anyone. After all, how was this potentially insane girl be able to play an instrument similar, yet different to her guitar? The cello had no frets, yet the notes moved easily.

Yume finished. ”I play guitar too.” She said modestly. The girl was a beginner at her other choice of instrument, slightly more advanced at the cello. You would think that an instrument that didn’t practically tie her down to a chair would make her more focused to excel in her other choice. After all, she couldn’t dance while sitting down, which is what she almost always wanted to do.

Yume rested her chin on the brown shoulder of her instrument, waiting to hear from the boy. She would introduce herself to him as Yume Suzonohara, someone who enjoyed making music as much as dancing to it.

OOC: Crap post is crap >.<

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  xxx"But, all my instincts - they return, the grand facade so soon will burn, without a noise, without my pride, I reach out from the inside ."

User Image

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

User Image
User Image
↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Ojo, Yoshi

Carrying: Cane, Dog Whistle

Health: ██████████ 100%

Oh, Y-Yoshi-senpai.” Joe stammered. Thank the Lord he ran into a familiar face instead of a stranger who would mouth him off. At least it made the situation slightly easier. Still he felt bad for apparently tripping her. Ojo came walking up to him, apparently losing interest now that Yoshi wasn’t running. “Bad! Bad dog!” Joe told Ojo in English, which was met with a response in the form of a whimper and sitting down.

Ojo must really be a hyperactive guide dog.” Yoshi said cheerfully. Joe was glad that at least one of them was in a good mood after Seraphim, and his smile showed so

Y-Yeah, i-i-it’s thanks to Ojo that I g-got out of house for first time in a w-while.” Joe said, recalling the time that his parents took him home from the hospital. Ojo was the one to get him out of the house in a long time after he holed himself up in his room to read braille books. “in a way, he’s the only reason I’m even here.” He said, smiling to Ojo, who barked happily when Joe pet him.

Um… L-listen, uh… a-a-are you f-free-to-play?” Joe asked, turning back to Yoshi. “I-I-I’m s-still trying to wrap my h-h-head around what happened at S-Seraphim, and I c-can’t talk to a-anybody else about it. I mean, so long as you’re not busty.” He fumbled.

Total Log; Direct Recollection

Joe realized he bumped into Yoshi.
Yoshi talks about Ojo’s hyperactivity.
Joe explains that Ojo practically saved his life.
Joe asks if Yoshi wants to hang out.
Will Yoshi spend the day with Joe?
Yes No

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your Mind Spies
Through this World's Disguise

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                Yoshi Justice

School - Doorway
                                                                Distractions may appear
                                                                Theme Song

Smiling, Yoshi got up and dusted herself, as Johnathan scolded Ojo in English. She understood English; it was taught in school, after all. Ojo whimpered and sat down, and Yoshi could not help but feel slight pity for the guide dog. Huffing in resignation, she patted Ojo on the head, before glancing at Johnathan. "You two must be really close then. It's nice to have a companion throughout your life..." she commented, her eyes softening.

As Johnathan mentioned that Ojo had got him out of the house, she chuckled softly. "So I guess I should say thanks to Ojo to be able to meet you?"

She turned away, about to tell Johnathan she was about to go to Seraphim when he asked a question. Turning around in surprise, she blinked. "Yeah... I'm kinda free right now, and well, the two of us were the only people there. Besides, I'm always free to talk to if you need me. And... well, I think the word is 'busy', not 'busty'. I don't exactly have a big rack, you know? Might want to watch when you use that; other girls might take it as an insult." she corrected him. She wasn't insulted, since he was a foreigner. He might not be so lucky next time.

KokoroV1
                                                                aleksa6

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Vapeur Felix
The Fortune

Fate is what you make of it!

It was a shocker to realize that Felix did not find the rock band club. He was looking forward to starting to impress the people of that club in order to get into that club. Not everything was all sour rain drops as Felix was at lest in the presence of someone from the orchestra club. He himself has no real intention to impress anyone to join, however he could take the time to well talk with someone who at lest mite not bother him to much.”O,so I'll have to find them some other time.” Felix had replied wile this student was playing some of her music. Listening to her play took him back to the days when you walk down the parkway and you could see the artists painting the scenery or people, and the musicians do the same but with more felling like a actor but also like a mime.
He could not help but let out a few chuckles of laughter. The kind of child like laughter that leaves your lungs once you get older. Once she finish Felix gave a golf clap before sort of continuing on a happy note.”That was one of the most nicest cello solos I have herd in quite a wile.” “It must be odd to go from the cello to the guitar. With all the frets and cords to remember.” Felix said light spirited as he walk over to his bass and strap himself in sort of speak. Taking a short time to find right where he wonted to be Felix began to play.
He started off in a rather rough patch before getting his rhythm in tune with what he wonted to do. Playing each note in such a way it that it made the most beautifully jazz you have ever listened to. Stopping yet again he made his way back to here who had introduce her self as Yume Suzonohara. “ It's nice to meet you Yume...kune.. sorry I’m still wrapping my head around bits and peaces of the language here.” “ By the way my name is Felix Vapeur.” He said with a grin not quite sure what to talk a bought next.

Seize the day!
Health:
Magic:

Shameless Trash

User Image

”Thank you.” Yume said when the boy complimented her cello skills. She listened to his short jazzy solo, eyes wide in amazement.

”Well you speak good Japanese for a foreigner Felix-kun.” Yume said. ”And you play better than I could.” Yume put her cello back in its big black case, before hoisting it up, wrapping a thin arm around it.

Things were going well, until Yume asked Felix what year he was in. She was just curious, and her mother was always encouraging her to make some “Real Life Friends.” Yume preferred her imagination. Her imaginary friends never said anything bad, they always loved her, cheered her up whenever things got bad.

Yume would be surprised to hear that this boy was in the same class as Ishida. She wanted to know more of her “boyfriend,” especially since she knew him for one day, excluding the time they spent together in her mind.

Truth was, Yume didn’t see the others reverses as her friends. They never called her, and always made excuses when she was free to hang out. When she came in the room, they stayed for a bit, before bailing, and hanging out elsewhere. Were they… afraid of her? Did they hate her? Why? What was wrong with her? She was friendly, lovable, and could have lucid conversations sometimes.

Yume forced a smiled after they boy finished speaking. ”Wow. Interesting.” She said, drowning out those thoughts.

”Did you know that I dance too? What about you, can you dance to music?” Okay, maybe her wording was a little off, but the intent was pure curiosity.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  xxx"But, all my instincts - they return, the grand facade so soon will burn, without a noise, without my pride, I reach out from the inside ."

User Image

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Emperor~

Shima had his phone pressed against his ear a disappointed look on his face seemed to be glued there for all to see and for some to get scared by. There was nobody actually on the other end of the call, just his voice messages. This one in particular frustrated him greatly. It was a call from his psychologist. The man in question had been his psychologist since Shima first got to school. Teachers had reported to his parents that Shima had a bad attitude and very anti-social tendencies and suggested that they have Shima visit a shrink for the sake of working out the psychological damage of his crash. Of course Shima thought the visits were pointless because in his mind his change in attitude made complete sense to him. He pressed the repeat button to listen to the message again.

"Hello Shima? This is your psychologist Dr. Watanabe. So, I have been informed that you missed your monthly check-up yesterday and came home late last night. I have given your parents my professional opinion and I think it is time you try to force yourself to be more social with your peers. I understand that like to be Mr. Tough Guy, but this is important for your growth. You can't keep yourself locked up inside like that for ever. If you do, you may let it all out at the wrong time and you could hurt people you did not mean to. So at the behest of your parents I have sent a note to your school asking them to help you find a club you might be interested in. Do your best to get along with the school. I am sure they do not want to have to do this anymore than you do, but it is at both my request and your parents' that they are doing so. So please have a look around at some clubs and try to find something you like. I will see you in a week." End of new messages.

Shima closed his phone and shoved it into his pocket. He had had the idea of join a club yesterday. But now that it is no longer his idea, it just sounds annoying. But, he knew he would never hear the end of this if he did not do as his psychologist asked. So, what would he do about this. He closed his eyes and thought hard about what he should do about this. Then he remembered a conversation he had had the other morning. With that girl, Yoshi. Of course he would ask her for help. Well, he should probably go find her. He began to walk the halls his cane clacking against the ground trying to find Yoshi.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

Schizune Weaver

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

User Image
User Image

Speaking with: Ojo, Yoshi, Shima

Joe let out a quick, albeit slightly nervous, chuckle. “Yes, he makes my life difficult at times, but, he’s the best friend one can have.” Man’s best friend, after all.

So I guess I should say thanks to Ojo to be able to meet you?” Yoshi chuckled, though she had a point.

Joe blinked behind his blindfold, his face turning bright red. “Y-Y-Yeah, t-that’s true. It’s something t-to be grateful f-for. I mean, for me to b-be grateful f-or! I-I-I mean, since I-I-I get t-to meet you, t-too! I, er, I m-mean, all of you! N-not just you. I mean, not that there’s a-anything wrong with j-j-just you. I… er…” Joe continued to trip over his own words, but the embarrassment was covered up by a change of topic, which in turn led to another embarrassment. Yoshi had agreed to go with him to the park, but corrected him regarding his mispronunciation of the word “busy.

Eep! T-that’s not what I meant! You’re not busty at all! Wait, I didn’t mean that, maybe you are, I wouldn’t know unless I feel you. N-N-Not that I’m suggesting I do! I-I-It’s just the only way I can see is through feeling… ” Joe stammered, his face as red as ever.

He tried to change the subject to lighten the mood. “W-W-Well, I was t-taking O-O-Ojo t-t-to the park, so w-w-we could pluh-p-play fetch, I-I-I thought m-maybe you’d want to t-try throwing him the b-ball, too…” Yoshi was generally very forgiving, so he didn’t feel that she’d be too upset with his constant bumbling, but that didn’t make the entire situation any less uncomfortable for him. He just wished they could move on from that blunder as soon as possible. Maybe get to the park and play fetch with Ojo.

Joe heard the sound of a cane tapping as Shima approached. “Okazaki-senpai?

Yoshi agreed to hang out with Joe!
Joe is glad, but his blunder left him embarrassed.
Joe suggested going to the park to play fetch with Ojo.
Shima appears!

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your Mind Spies

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                Yoshi Justice

School - Doorway
                                                                Distractions may appear
                                                                Theme Song

Chuckling, Yoshi sighed. It was good to lift the mood a little. Well, it seemed her investigation was postponed. She doubt anyone else knew about it, but the person that threw Ishida in... well, that's another thing. She suspected someone in school, but who? Yoshi had studied her classmates, but none seemed to be innocent nor guilty. Ishida's disappearance had unnerved them, and Yoshu found herself doubting all her classmates.

Nevertheless, she had to bring herself to trust her friends at least. Trust was important, that was for sure. She could not pinpoint any one person who could be the person who sent Ishida to his demise, and that itself was bad. She could not report this to the police; who would believe such a tale?

Her attention was drawn back to Johnathan, and she smiled. The park to play fetch with Ojo, huh? And that previous comment... Yoshi frowned and mounted her hands on her hip. No touchy for Johnathan. She decided not to answer that comment and instead, replied, "Sure, why not? Some playing might do the both of us good."

Just as she was about to move, she heard a cane clicking. Now, it wasn't Johnathan, since he wasn't moving, but that would mean...

She turned around and flashed a bright smile. "Okazaki-senpai!" she called cheerfully. He looked fine, though, there was something bothering him. Maybe...

"Say, Johnathan. Is it okay for Okazaki-senpai to join us? Unless you want to talk about that…" Yoshi asked Johnathan, with 'that' referring to the events of the previous day.

aleksa6
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Noxmad

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Emperor~

"Yoshi, Joe," Shima said to the two of them. Shima was slightly unnerved by the bright and cheery tone in which Yoshi spoke to him. He still had not been expecting that. Nobody spoke to him like that, except her. It was like she did not expect much more from him than to just be there. Shaking the thoughts away as they began trying to go down paths he was absolutely sure were never possibilities, he caught the tail end of her conversation with Joe. He paused a moment. Seemed like they needed to talk about something private. These two weren't a couple were they? He gave them both a once over. Did not seem the usual type of couple but stranger things have happened.

"I didn't just walk into one of THOSE conversations, did I?" Shima asked the two. By 'those' he was referring to the kind of conversation one has with a person they are, or want, in a relationship. He had had enough of the confessions thing for one year and he was not interested in seeming them, let alone being the target of one.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

Schizune Weaver

aleksa6

E M P T Y your mind
Be formless
Be shapeless
Like water
Water can flow - or it can C R A S H
Be water, my friend

Minegishi Katsuya - T H E D E V I L

User Image
                                    Minegishi stretched, long and luxurious, glad to be out of his desk. The time between lunch and school letting out was, in his opinion, too long. He could only spend so many hours with his knees practically cramped under his chin and his elbow constantly slipping off of the desk before he started to get cranky, after all. He rolled his shoulders while rocking his head from side to side, setting up a soft metallic chingling as his bracelets moved up and down. It had been a fight since early middle school, and now he had to admit, he was losing. He was simply too big to fit into a desk that bordered on anyone else. Mine made a mental note to speak to the homeroom teacher. Sitting up at the front of the class was far from cool, but maybe then he'd at least be able to stretch his legs out without kicking someone in the a**.

The kid with the dog from yesterday had been present. Minegishi had noticed because the dog had snored through most of the day's lessons, causing sporadic fits of snickers to ripple through the classroom in waves. Mine had left both alone to focus on doodling in his notes, though he had noticed that the other boy looked as though someone had hit him with a truck and then backed up over him. His little maybe-girlfriend, the one with the puppet, was absent. That was unusual. She seemed too tightly laced to skip at all, never mind on only the second day back in school. Minegishi shrugged off the thought until the seatmate from across the row spoke up, catching his attention.

"Hey, Minegishi, you just transferred in, right? So you haven't heard."

"Heard what?"

"About the missing students!"

"Ugh."

"What? Did someone already tell you?"

"I went to the assembly. It's just a runaway people are freaking out about."

"No way! That's the thing! You see, like, forever ago, when like my parents were in high school? A bunch of their classmates went missing. And it wasn't random. It was one every month. My folks said they'd be there one day, and the next they'd just be gone. The police looked everywhere for them but so far as we know, none of them have been found. They only ever found one body, one of the girls, in the old hall of mirrors."

"... uh, and this is important...?"

"The place is totally cursed! When the theme park was still going, every year some ride or attraction would just total and kill a whole bunch of people. They had to shut it down because of all the lawsuits. You really think it's a coincidence the one body they found turned up there?"

Mine yawned, lip curling as his jaw stretched wide. "So what, you think there's some kind of ancient-a** serial killer hiding out in an abandoned amusement park?"

"Don't be a p***k!" His seatmate punched him in the arm, lightly enough that Minegishi chose not to take offence. "I'm just saying, it's fishy. I think if they wanna find the missing kids, they should be checking that creepy old place out. Better yet, bulldoze the whole thing."

"And find the bones of all the previous victims?" Minegishi teased.

"Man, you really are a p***k. You're seriously making me rethink warning you about it."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, a bunch of the seniors are going to arrange a scare trial there. They like to get people who haven't heard and wind them up during it, then they film the whole thing to show at the school festival."

"Aaaah, my bad, my bad. I got it. I'll keep my distance." He grinned, then motioned with his hand. "Hey, lend me that game you had the other day. I wanna play it."

"No way! Not until I've cleared all the levels!"

"Man, you're no fun. I think I'll remember that when you want someone to back you up on a gokon," Minegishi said airily. He slung his bag over one shoulder, and swung himself toward the door, while his seatmate laughed.

"Then I'm going to tell them your face is good but your personality's s**t!"

"I'll still get more numbers than you," Mine shot back, before the door suddenly slid open in front of him and nearly clipped the end of his nose. He paused, briefly startled, and then looked down at the one in the door.

"... huh, nice hair. Where'd you get it done?"

Hug the Pug

Running water never grows stale
                                    So you got to just keep on flowing
                                    You have to train;
                                    You have to keep your reflexes
                                    So that when you W A N T it, it's there -
                                    When you want to MOVE, you're moving

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

User Image
User Image

Speaking with: Ojo, Yoshi, Shima

Even though Joe was glad that Yoshi was on board with playing fetch with Ojo, Ojo was the one who first expressed joy in the form of a bark. However, none of them could be sure if Ojo understood, or if he was just in his usual, hyperactive, good mood. But with Shima here, it seems their plan to talk about the events that transpired yesterday were coming to a halt. Joe typically wouldn’t have an issue with having Shima come with them, but he needed to vent with Yoshi about Coraline, the Shadows, and Personas. Far too many things crossed his mind yesterday as he thought about it while trying to fall asleep. Too many things don’t add up with what Coraline mentioned and what actually happened. As for Momoko… that was an entirely different discussion in itself. Where was she? He didn’t think it was like her to be absent from class. Did she get sick from something in Seraphim?

As Yoshi asked Joe if Shima could tag along, or whether he wanted to talk about Seraphim, Joe felt torn. He didn’t want to end up being a jerk to Shima, not after he showed consideration to Joe, but the need to talk about the events in Seraphim greatly outweighed his reflex to be polite. “Well, I, uh…

I didn't just walk into one of THOSE conversations, did I?” Shima asked, and Joe’s eyes widened, quickly turning his head to Yoshi and lowering his voice into a hushed, but noticeable whisper.

Y-Y-Yoshi-senpai! D-D-Did he f-f-figure out we w-w-were talking a-a-a-about Seraphim?!” He stammered, unsure of what to do with the situation, even though that wasn’t the case. It hadn’t occurred to Joe that the hushed tones just made the misconception of Joe making a confession to Yoshi all that more apparent, but all he had on his mind was the Personas. For being the owner of a Persona who symbolized the light in the darkness and the guiding eye, Joe’s perception on the situation at hand was completely clouded by entirely different topics, altogether.

Joe’s excited to go play fetch with Yoshi and Ojo.
Joe feels uncomfortable bringing Shima along, given that he wanted to talk to Yoshi about Seraphim.
Joe mistakenly fears that Shima overheard the discussion about Seraphim .

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your Mind Spies

Shameless Trash

_We are the crowd, we're coming out, got my flash on it's true,User Image
User Image ___Need that picture of you, It's so magical, We'd be so fantastic,
____ Not sure what it means,
But this photo of us... It don't have a price... Ready for those flashing lights.
I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me!

T h e L o v e r s Papa-Paparazzi, Baby, there's no other superstar, You know that I'll be your,
Papa-Paparazzi

"Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine, Baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me"

Hikaru Masuko
Normally, a compliment would have gone straight to a certain Grecian-Japanese kid’s head, but in this case, Hikaru was experiencing too many thoughts at once.

’Oh shoot huney, run, he’s the type to punch you square in the face.’

’Thank him for the compliment!’

’He’s actually not that bad looking...’

Hikaru mentally cringed at that last thought and wanted to punch themself for even thinking about going down that path.

”Thanks.” Hikaru put on a smile, looking up at the other person, who was also blond. ”I… did it myself.”

’Keep calm, this is just another performance… Yes, don’t show fear.’

Hikaru gently brushed a strand of fake blond hair from their face. Every muscle, every impulse they had, it was all either clam up and go back to being the wallflower, or run away to avoid potentially getting bullied.

”Yeah… You dye your hair too?” Hikaru asked, trying to keep the conversation light and friendly while trying to avoid getting cornered. That’s what bullies did, looked for any sign of weakness.

Hikaru’s hand gently gravitated towards their wrist, and slowly rubbed the bracelet hidden underneath their sleeve. They immediately felt better and more calm. More brave. Yes, that was all in the past.

Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes.

Thespian Life; Dramatist Rememberings
~Encountered Katsuya Minegishi
~Compliment received. Asked about Minegishi’s hair colour
~Hikaru uses the charm bracelet. It calms them down

My co-performers are: Katsuya Minegishi
I am at: Full Health (100%)
My setting is: Kirisame, in front of 1-1
My props are: Charm Bracelet
The scriptbook says I should be: Shared sh*tless

What do you mean, you forgot who I am?

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                Yoshi Justice

School - Doorway
                                                                Distractions may appear
                                                                Theme Song

Yoshi frowned. Johnathan seemed to want to talk, but he was hesitating. Guess he was torn too. Yoshi rubbed the side of her arm, wondering what to do. They could not just sneak off, that would look too suspicious. And besides, she wanted to know if Johnathan was truly okay. Momoko was nowhere to be found, and she was worried.

Well, maybe some play time with Ojo and Okazaki-senpai might be good. As Okazaki commented on their conversation, Yoshi froze. No way...

"Wh-what?! He couldn't have heard about Seraphim! It's only between the three if us. No.. it's not what you are thinking, Okazaki-senpai! No, no! We are not going to a dangerous place of creatu-" she squeaked and covered the rest if her mouth, flushing slightly. He couldn't have found out?! Wait... if he didn't find out... then...

"It's a misunderstanding! You got it all wrong! No, it's not those kind of conversation!!!" Yoshi squeaked, holding her hands up in denial. Her face was flushing so hard; why would she even confess to Johnathan? Slapping her hands against her face, she looked down, her face burning. Her mind was a wreck now!

If Shima thought that she was confessing to Johnathan, then would he leave the two of them?! Then it'll be awkward, and she wouldn't...

Argh, what was she saying?!

aleksa6
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Noxmad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out