Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

nyanya ttt t t t t t t t t t t t t
          turtle
          turtlet━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          kokorokokokorokokrorkokrorororor ♔: SO MANY! .. &°fates and -- D R E A M S◟will██ ⋮b e c o m e↪ ❖tragedies
          turtle
                User Image
                  ttt█████████████████████tt ████████████
                  turtle◞* To Fill The DAYS With All The Things We TREASURE
                  thegreeneturtlethegreeneturtlethegreene━━━━━━ttt ♥♥♥tt ✪✪✪tt ♥♥♥tt ━━━━━━
                  turtle
                  ttt :::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
                  turtle MY LONELINESS IS WORTH THE PRICE
                  thegreeneturtle I'LL PROTECT YOU WITH MY LIFE
                  turtle
                  turtle ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                  turtle
                  thegreeneturtle███ : o1tt▪▪ ❛Momoko Mitsunaritttttt ▪▪ ❛- The Hall Of Mirrors, Real World - - - -

thegreeneturtle███ : o2tt▪▪ ❛ Joe, Yoshi, Ojotttttt ▪▪ ❛ The Temperance...

turtleturtle *♕. Momoko
                                                turtle
                                                  Momoko panicked as she heard the lumbering footsteps approach- they were doomed by the looks of things. However, the creature was getting tired and it was in pain- it was treading heavier and more laboriously. Joe suddenly no longer needed to balance on her. He was having an adrenaline rush as well- she was wandering how long she was going to last until the stabbing pain came back. Through gritted teeth, he mumbled about how all this was his fault. But it wasn't. It was her fault. It was ALL her fault. She had formed the club- she had suggested they investigated here- she had proposed exploring the hall of mirrors.
                                                  ''Wh-why are you being so nice to me!? Its all my fault! All of it! Why don't you hate me!?'' Her anguish made her voice crystal clear- she was shouting and wasn't mumbling. However, for the first time it seemed like he was looking right through her - like she was transparent- almost like he wasn't blind at all. Together with Yoshi, they performed an attack in unison. As soon as it was over, they had finished the creature.
                                                  It convulsed awkwardly like a dying animal on the floor, before it deflated like a balloon, the shadowy liquid which leaked out of it. The walls and floor turned to shadows, and everything turned pitch black. Suddenly, Momoko was lying on the floor of the hall of mirrors- it looked like nothing had changed, but it felt different. She shivered, coiling up in to a ball as tears began to sting her eyes. Suddenly, a gust of wind echoed through the hall of mirrors- and a figure appeared in the opening...

tt━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  turtleturtleturleturtle이렇게 난 또 FICTION IN FICTION IN FICTION

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

~CORALINE~

Coraline exited the velvet room for the first time in a while. A persona had been born. She had felt it. And it wasn't one of the reverses doing- Coraline picked up her suit case and in a flash, she appeared outside of the hall of mirrors. Glancing at Yuudai, she payed no mind to the group of reverses that stood outside, and made a swift walk inside the hall of mirrors.
Her pace slowed as she walked in to the the room, a gust of wind blowing through the hall of mirrors. She saw the trio sprawled out in the middle of the room, and she set her suit case down, sitting on top of it. ''So you two are the ones...'' She adjusted her glasses. '',My name is Coraline. I am an attendant of the velvet room.''
She said monotonously, her voice devoid of emotion. ''Hercules...Visum... Your personas. How unusual... they were drawn out like that were they....''
-CORALINE EXPLAINS WHAT JUST OCCURED TO THE TRIO- WHAT A SHADOW AND A PERSONA IS (HOW THERES WAS DRAWN OUT), THE MIRROR WORLD AND THE VELVET ROOM etc. (Stuff you guys know anyways, however she does not mention her intentions or the reverses.)-
''...That however was not a normal shadow. That shadow had been rejected by its self- it went insane, and no doubt killed the person it originated from... Ishida Kurabaki.'' She twizzled her pigtail around her finger, not sure about what to disclose. ''...It was no accident that Kurabaki-san ended up in here. He was pushed in to a mirror- in the way I mentioned before. By someone. There is no doubt in my mind that you have a lot of questions but-'' She was interupted by the tearful Momoko. ''Wh-where's mine... my persona..'' She asked- clearly in both physical and emotional turmoil. ''Your weak..You couldn't manifest a persona...It would be better if you all forgot this ordeal.'' She pushed her glasses up her nose. ''It would be better if you all forgot this happened- go home and lead a normal life. You don't want to get involved here.... This is dangerous- as i'm sure you have come to understand. Do not meddle here. Go home and never return.'' She warned. She had explained as much as she could, even the mechanics of the mirror world. However, it didn't matter. She only hoped they would heed her warning. In a flash, she was gone as quickly as she had appeared, leaving the trio to return home.

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

User Image
User Image
↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Kasumi, Yoshi, Momoko, Coraline

Carrying: Cane, an address written on his arm

Health: ██████████ 20%

Wh-why are you being so nice to me!? It’s all my fault! All of it! Why don't you hate me!?” Momoko’s cries were heard loud and clear, but as audible as they were, with such utter clarity, Joe couldn’t understand what she meant by it. Why should he hate Momoko? Why, after letting him join the Occult Club, the only place he’d ever fit in in the school? Why, after inadvertedly introducing him to Yoshi, Yoshinon, Hikaru and Kasumi? He could feel that she was in serious emotional turmoil. Had he been good with words, he might have said something more comforting. Something with bigger, more powerful words. Instead, all he could do was stretch a weak smile to her and say: “B-Because Momoko-dono found my cane for me when I lost it and needed help.” He turned back to the monster, his weak smile turning into a victorious smirk, as he raised his sonic staff. “I don’t k-know much about people, or h-how to talk with them. But you’re great in m-m-my book.

It's down, it's out. Let's finish this.” Yoshi said, darting ahead, Joe following suit.

Last one there buys yucky sofa!” Joe said, joking with his mispronunciation, darting into the fray. Sparks flew left and right, and in the chaos of it all, the dust rose up and clouded nearly everything. Already having his vision impaired, the dust did nothing to his swing aim as they defeated the monstrous shadow. When the dust cleared, all that was left was a shadowy pile of what was once a horrific creature. The lack of sound behind him after a loud growl tipped Joe off that they managed to finish it. The monster had been defeated. He smiled.

Boo-yah!” Joe shouted, continuing to speak in English. “Who you gonna call?!” He was ecstatic. The rush of his first exorcism flowed through him like an adrenaline shot, but what got him so fired up after the whole ordeal was something a bit more humble: Joe and his friends had witnessed first-hand that the paranormal does exist. More than an adrenaline rush, Joe felt hope. Hope that there was more to the world that was left to explore. Hope that there was new things to learn, new experiences to... experience. Hope that-

Thud!

Joe fell to the ground, losing what little feeling he had in his legs after the pain caught up with him once the adrenaline wore off. He wasn’t sure what happened next, but for some reason, he was certain they were safe. The imposing feeling of a haunted room seemed to fade away into the distance, although he felt a little bit of that unusual cold still lingering within the hall of mirrors. It was considerably warmer, now. Safer. He got up, only to be greeted by an overly energetic guide dog excited with his master’s return. “Arf! Arwoooooo!” Ojo cried out, leaping onto Joe and burrowing his head in his jacket. “Ojo!” Joe grunted, continuing in English. ”Sit, ow! My ribs!” “Arf!I didn’t mean ribs for dinner, I meant mine!” “Arf!” Now, food seemed to be the only thing on the dogs mind, completely forgetting about his master’s turmoil and sudden disappearance from the face of the Earth. Then, footsteps approached.

[img=http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w189/aleksa6/soighscuithertgdrsgcer_zps77f34c60.png][/img]

I… I-I think I g-get it.” Joe said, in response to the information regarding Persona and Shadows. “So those ghosts are c-c-called Shadows? Still s-strange, they s-s-seem very ghost-like.” He said in response. Then she went on to talk about the Velvet Room and told them about its location. “Is that the thing I ‘saw?’ But how is that even p-p-possi- er… nevermind. I guess it d-doesn’t matter.” Joe mumbled. It seems like a lot of questions were answered… but with every answer, new questions arose. Why couldn’t Momoko call out her Persona? How were Joe and Yoshi able to do so in the first place? Momoko had went ahead and asked as to why she couldn’t call on her Persona, and Joe was shocked to hear Coraline explain that she was “weak.”

H… Huh?!” What did she mean “weak?” Joe’s life was hanging by a thread, he couldn’t move a muscle, and he couldn’t feel anything but pain, and yet he was able to call on Visum. What could possibly make Momoko weaker than him, at least at that moment? “¬T-t-there has to be a mistake! Momoko-domo’s not sleek! We’re the ones who were eaten up!” He stepped in, not sure whether he was defending her or just looking for an explanation and information. Regardless, he didn’t exactly have his point come across well, his words more incomprehensible than ever before. But, like that, the lady was gone. Of course, Joe didn’t know that, so he continued talking. “I was barely holding o-o-on to bread knife, and Yoshi-senpai was skirt something pierce!” When he received no reply, Joe just blinked. “C... Coraline-san?

Total Log; Direct Recollection

Joe and Yoshi used all-out attack!
It’s a seriously, seriously critical hit!
Ishida’s Shadow has been defeated!
Joe has leveled up!
Joe collapses.
Ojo uses Master, I missed you~! on Joe!
It hurts Joe’s ribs! Critical hit!
Coraline appears!
Coraline explains the situation.
She tells them that Momoko is weak!
Joe tries to defend Momoko.
Mission Unsuccessful.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your Mind Spies
Through this World's Disguise

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Silent words from a bleeding mouth, swallows pride with a swollen tongue. Everything is nothing, life in a shallow grave."

Did you really want me to call?” Amber responded to his remark about calling Haruto to which he just shrugged with a smirk. “Better than snail mail, right?” Then she asked about the popcorn, to which he turned around. “Yep, pretty fresh! It was the last bag, too! Want so-” He stopped himself as he was offering, as the popcorn in question had littered the floor when he dropped it by accident. He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, a sheepish grin forming across his face as he laughed nervously. “Well, uh… I suppose you can still have it, if you like floor food.” She didn’t, he figured. Nobody does, really. Haruto didn’t care much for his health when it came to unopened bags of popcorn, but eating food off the floor was just stupid. Not that he’d admit it to Amber, should she be okay with such things.

Haruto turned back to the fight, pressing his face against the mirror (without going through) with anticipation and awe. “Woooooooah! These guys are going nuts! It’s like watching Kamen Rider!” He cheered them on, silently, surprised to see the white-haired one still kicking. When they finished with the monster, Haruto grinned. “Come on, you guys, do a hero pose, do a hero pose!” The white-haired one had turned around and punched the air victoriously, saying something in English. “Atta-boy!” Haruto said.

Then, Joe collapsed.

Farewell, boy!” Haruto saluted, thinking he had actually met his end this time. After the whole ordeal was over, Haruto backed away from the mirror and watched Coraline walk past them to reach the Persona users. But Haruto didn’t care about any of that. Instead, he just turned away and walked outside of the Hall of Mirrors. Before leaving Serpahim, he turned to face Yuudai and Amber. “If I were you, I’d be extra vigilant.” While everybody was relishing in the thought of killing these people, Haruto (who, ironically, lived in the moment) was thinking three steps ahead. “Now that Ishida’s Shadow is gone, Yumi might be a lot more suspicious when she makes even more trouble attempting to make contact with her crush.” He smiled somberly. “My story already has an ending, so it won’t matter to me. But you two have incredible ambition. If you two want to see those ambitions through, I’d make sure to keep an eye on her and the mirror world. Don’t bother playing the ‘tough guy’ card on me, I know you’re both scared of her. If you’re not, you should be. You don’t want her finding out and cutting your stories short.” With that, he waved, walking out of the park.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Too ashamed to feel joy, life collecting dust. No more shame no more pity, no more... They rise from the ashes!"
User Image
Haruto cheered the Occult Club on!
Haruto is excited to see them win!
Haruto grew serious.
Haruto warns the others of Yumi’s impending wrath.

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                Yoshi Justice

I will pull myself together Strength Arcana
                                                                Seraphim
                                                                To keep on moving to the end
                                                                Distractions may appear
                                                                Theme Song
                                                                Persona: Hercules
                                                                But waver I will not from my path

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yoshi remained silent as Momoko had an outburst. She was focused on the monster, and to be honest, she didn't know what to say.

She simply ran forward and bashed the creature to bits. Her mind was focused, and she poured out her rage upon the poor creature.

Johnathan had followed, and together, they defeated the creature. Turning around, she stalked to Momoko, grabbing her arm and gently pulling her up. "Hate you? For what? Momoko, if there is a reason why we should hate you, then tell us straight to our faces. And the reason 'I got you two into this mess and we all got injured' is not a reason I will accept. Not only it is ridiculous, but we are all in this together. Not one person. One person is in trouble, we all pitch in to help. This is an investigation, no? There are bound to be dangers. But if you take everything upon yourself, then what are you suppose to do with all that load?

We are in the same club, we all carry this load together. Whatever that was, we managed to get rid of it. And we are all safe. So relax, it is no one's fault, not yours, not Johnathan's. The blame is not on either of you."
                                                                But it is upon me. I failed to protect you two, and now, the both of you are injured... Yoshi added mentally.

Another woman came up, and Yoshi straightened, holding onto Momoko. Coraline from the Velvet Room...?

"Explain. Where is this Velvet Room? And what are your intentions?" Yoshi asked defensively. Her eyes were glaring at the newcomer, and she was now standing in front of Momoko in an attempt to shield her.

Rejecting himself? Ishida? Yoshi's blood turned cold. No way. No freaking way. Yoshi gulped. He was already dead? She had so many questions....

Why did she and Johnathan suddenly awaken their Personae? Why were they attacked? And Ishida.. he was pushed in?! Her fists curled up, her sense of justice making her blood boil once more.

When the woman told Momoko that she was too weak, Yoshi snapped. "Look here, Ms Coraline. Don't go telling people that they are weak, because they aren't! They are just as strong as you and I, it's just that she has yet to bring that out in her! She isn't weak, and don't you go telling her that when you don't even know her!" Yoshi snarled defensively. What utter nonsense. If humans were strong enough to murder, it was possible that they were strong enough to deal with the guilt.

Coraline told them to stay away, and Yoshi remained silent. Not a reply was heard as she listened, listened to the harsh words falling from her mouth. Pushed in...

Johnathan had defended Momoko too, and tried to talk to Coraline. By then, she was already gone, just as quick as she came. Yoshi shook her head, putting her hand on Momoko's and Johnathan's shoulder. "It's over. This nightmare is over. She's gone, Johnathan. Let's leave this place, it's too dangerous to loiter here." But I'll be back. If Ishida was pushed in here, and I'll find whoever who did it, and turn them in. The police can't deal with this, only Johnathan and I can... but Johnathan isn't going to come back here, not with the danger here. I may not stand a better chance than him, but I swear on my family that I will find that murderer. Yoshi added silently, her grip on Momoko and Johnathan tightening.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

aleksa6
                                                                Quote:
                                                                KokoroV1

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

nyanya ttt t t t t t t t t t t t t
          turtle
          turtlet━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          kokorokokokorokokrorkokrorororor ♔: SO MANY! .. &°fates and -- D R E A M S◟will██ ⋮b e c o m e↪ ❖tragedies
          turtle
                User Image
                  ttt█████████████████████tt ████████████
                  turtle◞* To Fill The DAYS With All The Things We TREASURE
                  thegreeneturtlethegreeneturtlethegreene━━━━━━ttt ♥♥♥tt ✪✪✪tt ♥♥♥tt ━━━━━━
                  turtle
                  ttt :::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
                  turtle MY LONELINESS IS WORTH THE PRICE
                  thegreeneturtle I'LL PROTECT YOU WITH MY LIFE
                  turtle
                  turtle ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                  turtle
                  thegreeneturtle███ : o1tt▪▪ ❛Momoko Mitsunari - Colorful - ClariStttttt ▪▪ ❛- Seraphim - - - -

thegreeneturtle███ : o2tt▪▪ ❛ Joe, Yoshi, Ojotttttt ▪▪ ❛ The Temperance...

turtleturtle *♕. Momoko
                                                turtle
                                                  Momoko clenched her hands into fists and gritted her teeth. I'm great!? I'm nothing but trouble.... All I need is Yoshinon... He's the only person i'll never hurt... She felt like she was at boiling point- her emotions were spiralling out of control- she had never felt this much despair in her life. How can he say that to me!? Is he mocking me!? Yoshinon's mouth hovered open as if it was going to say something. ''...Wh-What's wrong....w-with me...?'' She mumbled inaudibly. Joe was all full of smiles and happiness- he seemed fine. He was acting like there wasn't a thousand questions to be answered. Suddenly, a figure strolled in. She had an air of regality and purpose, and then she seemed to provide answers to a multitude of their questions- but still, she left a lot unanswered.
                                                  Momoko's mind was spinning in circles- this was all so strange. The occult was real- just how much did they not know about the world? She remained silent throughout her explanations. A persona was a manifestation of inner strength- and it seemed like Yoshi's and Joe's persona's were drawn out by the life threatening situation they were in. Momoko thought out loud, but Coraline's piercing eyes starred right at her and heard her loud and clear. ''Wh-where's mine... my persona..?'' Coraline looked at her with an awful look and provided her with a loose explanation- one she didn't quite understand. ''I-I'm....weak?'' Momoko stammered, her fists clenched harder and her knuckles turned white. Before she could even retort or react, the mysterious bespectacled woman dissapeared.
                                                  She's right...I'm so weak...I'm the worst person... This is why I only relied on Yoshinon....This isn't right... I have to go.... Momoko looked up, her eyes appearing empty. ''She's right.'' The lilac haired girl said monotonely. She nudged to the side and walked past Yoshi, grabbing her arms like she was freezing cold. They slowly exited the hall of mirrors, and Momoko walked slightly ahead of the main crowd. Rotating, she turned to face Joe and Yoshi. She lifted her hood, and looked straight at them. Tears started rolling down her face. ''I can't do this! Its my fault! You could of died! Its all my fault!'' She yelled, her voice crystal clear. ''I should of never made this club! I should of just stayed with Yoshinon! I should of listened! ..... J-Just st-stay away from me.... Ju-just leave me alone!'' Momoko twisted and ran, heading home with her tears streaming behind her. She needed to rest, she was hurt. With despair ripping her apart and tears in her eyes, she returned home for the night.

tt━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  turtleturtleturleturtle이렇게 난 또 FICTION IN FICTION IN FICTION

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

User Image
User Image

Speaking with: Yoshi, Momoko

Carrying: Cane, an address written on his arm

Health: ██████████ 100%

....” Joe wasn’t sure what else to say. Any and every word that he had racked up, ready to fire, was aimed at a woman who wasn’t there. He merely exhaled, pausing for a short moment, before proceeding to turn to the rest. “Yeah. W-whatever the case, I guess we should a-all go h-home.” Joe murmured quietly. “I d-d-don’t know how late it is, b-but I f-feel sorta tired. I’m going to go home and weep.” He yawned. “Don’t listen to Coraline-san, M-M-Momoko-domo, she-

She’s right.” Momoko finished his sentence for him. However, that wasn’t the ending Joe had in mind. Eyes widening to a point where they were almost visible behind the blindfold, Joe couldn’t believe his ears at what Momoko was saying next. “I can't do this! Its my fault! You could of died! Its all my fault!

Momoko-domo, w-what a-are y-y-y-y-y-you s-saying?” Joe asked, completely in shock.

I should of never made this club! I should of just stayed with Yoshinon! I should of listened! ..... J-Just st-stay away from me.... J-just leave me alone!” Momoko cried, tears streaming down her face, as she turned to leave, running off into the distance and out of Seraphim.

Momoko-domo, wait!” Joe shouted, running after her but tripping over… Ojo. He looked up, above the dirt, but he could tell that Momoko was gone, even without sight. He stood up slowly, just staring in the direction where she last was. “What are talking about?” He whispered in English. Shortly after that, Yoshi and Joe (and Ojo) would soon make their way home.

Joe tries to console Momoko.
Momoko is angry, regardless.
Momoko runs away!
Joe tries to go after Momoko.
Joe trips on Ojo. He still tries to find Momoko.
But she’s gone…
Joe and Yoshi go home.
Joe recovered after sleeping.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your Mind Spies

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                Yoshi Justice

Seraphim
                                                                Distractions may appear
                                                                Theme Song

She followed after Momoko, her eyes downcast. This was not the outcome she had expected. Momoko was freaking out again. Yoshi gripped her arms, her face frowning, her eyes displaying sorrow. She was glad Johnathan could not see this crestfallen face.

Momoko had told them to stay away, and Yoshi didn't want that. Squeezing her eyes shut, she remained silent. She wasn't going to avoid Momoko, now that she had said that. No way. She opened her eyes in determination, staring in the direction Momoko had ran.

She walked up and picked Johnathan up, muttering a good night, before heading towards the Court, meeting up with her parents for the night.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

aleksa6
                                                                Quote:
                                                                KokoroV1

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

~THE NEXT DAY~

Momoko takes the day off to recover from her injuries. Its another normal day at school....
The reverses however, are plotting there next move...
* Timeskip to afterschool *

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

User Image
User Image

Speaking with: Ojo

Carrying: Cane, Dog Whistle

User Image

It was an awful day.

Not in terms of the climate or weather, however. Rather, it was an awful day in the sense that nothing seemed to be going for Joe this morning. Tripping into the shower on his own towel, wearing his pants backwards, eating burnt toast… Joe may be blind, but he was definitely independent enough to get simple things like that right, and he screwed up each and every one of them. Perhaps he was tired from a complete lack of sleep over the course of the night. Or perhaps he was absorbed in thought over Momoko’s words last night.

I should of never made this club! I should of just stayed with Yoshinon! I should of listened! ..... J-Just st-stay away from me.... J-just leave me alone!

What had gotten over her, lately? He sighed, spreading butter that was just recently past its expiration date over his toast, a little fact that he would have been aware of had his head been out of the clouds. Of course, he received that little reminder when he bit down into the vulgar bread.

User Image

Still stuck with the abysmal taste in his mouth, Joe had been in a sour mood for the rest of the school day, never bothering to answer any question except on paper when he needed to. As the school bell rang, Joe had remained in class, resting his chin in the palm of his hand. So many thoughts ran through his head. Momoko, the Personas, the ghosts called Shadows... And the thing they were fighting was Ishida’s own Shadow? What did that mean? Was he still in there? Was he... killed by that thing?

But all those questions just brought on more questions. How did Ishida fall in there? Why was he in Seraphim? Was he also investigating the paranormal? But the only reason the Occult Club had gone there was because of rumors that that’s where he might have disappeared to begin with. Something didn’t click…

Ojo jumped onto Joe’s lap, trying to get him to leave the classroom so that he can go outside. Joe couldn’t help but smile at Ojo’s vigor. Standing up to walk out of the classroom, he led Ojo out into the hallway.

Joe had a terrible morning.
Joe contemplated about yesterday’s events..
Ojo wants to go outside..
Joe and Ojo walk into the hallway.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your Mind Spies

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Vapeur Felix
The Fortune

Fate is what you make of it!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It had been a rough night in a strange land stranger still was the way it all ended up. First in a odd event was the missing kid. Not odd in the fact of children going missing but in the sort of odd way it happened and the way people were talking a bought it made you feel weird like a cold chill on your spine. After that was the hole odd of the blue conversation with that soul sucking leach of a step mother. Sure it all seemed nice but it to felt so out of place that it was more like a force moved by his father in a failed attempt to get me to like her. Ya as that will ever happen. Hours seem to fly by and reminiscing on the old gang cheered me up a bit just enough to go drown my sorrows at the local arcade the Mad House. Once their I seemed to have notice a pair of students having a conversation wile playing some game. I even had a little conversation with the blond haired one that by it's end could have went better tho not as good as finally beetling that leader of the gang that have been lurking around me for to long, tho it was only in a fighting game as when we took it to the real world we both took a betting of our own. In the end that leader literally kick the wind out of me and won. I decided to grab a quick bite to eat at the Mad House before returning home for the evening. Sleeping off the pain until I awoke today more sore then I had first thought.

Felix said to himself as he had written the days events in a journal that lay there on the floor from where he drop it the night before. Getting out of bed he did all the usual stuff
and when he put his uniform on he wore mostly all of it except he wore a green shirt and his jacket with all the buttons on it. He also skip on the tie more due to him chosen to lug around his bass and not due to him not finding or caring to own one. His walk was rather boring until he pass threw the courtyard and spotted a rather odd looking poster.
Reading it all the way to end Felix took one of the pieces of paper but rather then leaving it in the box he held onto it and folded it into his pocket. Classes went on in the usual way with Felix only dosing off when the pain became to much.

After school was out Felix made his way into the schools music room. He opened the door which thankfully was not lock and step inside in a sluggish manor. He found a folding chair and well unfolded it and began to unzip the case that his bass was in.
Hooking it up to a small amp that seemed to be in the room, Felix tunes his bass and starts to play randomly hoping to see whoever made that poster to appear.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Seize the day!
Health:99%
Magic:100%

Shameless Trash

User Image

~~Early Morning~~

Yume Suzonohara went to school, feeling much “better” to warrant any illness. She so desperately wanted to see Ishida. Or at least Haruto. She wanted to bug him some more. She could consider him a friend at the least.

She went to school, perky as can be, completely unaware that she was in fact, the scariest person in the school. To Yume, that role landed on Amber Oblitus.

But then again, appearances can be deceiving, especially if she was completely unaware of this power she had over the others.

But that’s another story.

~~~After School~~~

She was starting to get worried. Ishida hadn’t showed up. Maybe he didn’t make it out. Or maybe him… her persona… maybe he had to protect her boyfriend for a little longer. Against those shadows. They had come for her at first.

She continued to roam the halls, one hand on her cello case. She heard music coming from the music room and went to investigate.

Inside she found a boy whom she had never seen. She had no idea that she was her “boyfriend’s” classmate, or Haruto’s.

”Hey, you’re in my spot.”

Yume frowned. His bass, he could play it standing up. She needed to practice her cello, and nobody did that upright. She put down her big case that was strapped to her back, opening it up as well, so he could see the fact that she needed the only folding chair in the room.

True, she could use any other classroom, but Yume also wanted to dance whenever she grew tired of the playing. She could lock the doors and dance freely, with nobody to judge.

Yume hoisted the cello, which was approximately the same size as her when she sat down, and leaned it on it’s foot. She inspected the bow, hoping that the boy would be chivalrous and surrender his chair. Hopefully, because even if she was “taken,” men had to have manners.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  xxx"But, all my instincts - they return, the grand facade so soon will burn, without a noise, without my pride, I reach out from the inside ."

User Image

Shameless Trash

_We are the crowd, we're coming out, got my flash on it's true,User Image
User Image ___Need that picture of you, It's so magical, We'd be so fantastic,
____ Not sure what it means,
But this photo of us... It don't have a price... Ready for those flashing lights.
I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me!

T h e L o v e r s Papa-Paparazzi, Baby, there's no other superstar, You know that I'll be your,
Papa-Paparazzi

"Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine, Baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me"

Hikaru Masuko
Hikaru woke up early in the morning and crept to the bathroom, armed with nothing but a towel and light green bathrobe. They took care to wash the long dyed blond hair they had, carefully working the shampoo into the strands with delicate fingers. They hadn’t cut that hair through middle school, having dyed it recently, at least a week ago.

Hikaru stepped out of the shower, wrapping the fluffy towel around themself, and took the time to glare at the body in the mirror. Hikaru could see their ribs, the flat chest that gave Hikaru the first strains of anxiety in middle school, the delicate feminine face, hazel eyes… Hikaru was momentarily glad that they had gotten their looks primarily from their father. It had made dying the hair much easier, with Japanese black hair, it would have been so much harder than the natural Grecian brown.

Hikaru put on the bathrobe, letting the towel drop down when they tied the fluffy cord around their slender/nearly anorexic body. Hikaru hadn’t eaten much the night before, having been too preoccupied with the atmosphere around the table to eat. They leaned into the mirror, nose almost touching the polished surface. Small bits of brown hair were growing from the roots of their scalp. Hikaru frowned. Great. That was just a week ago and already the dye was growing out. Hikaru wrapped the towel around their head. There was no going back to brown haired Hikaru of middle school. Hikaru couldn’t.

”You’re right Hikaru, you aren’t some boy in girl’s clothing, you are you.”

Hikaru missed that voice, that smile. The way she was so kind, understanding, loving. Each and every day, Hikaru missed her, held onto every memory of her like a drowning man in the middle of a storm.

Hikaru dried themselves, before considering the chest binder that lay near Hikaru’s pile of clothes for the day. Those were still good, they didn’t stink that much of that dog Joe had.

Hikaru went to go put the chest binder on, but then hesitated. There was really no reason too, no more hormones, but they were still in their system. Hikaru slid into their black boyshorts before picking up the thing and tightening it around them. Yes, it would keep Hikaru’s stomach in check as well. Can’t eat too much at breakfast.

Hikaru went to their dresser. That tiny cloth bag was still there. One of the few pieces of wood to cling to in the shipwreck of Hikaru’s life. Hikaru applied their makeup, going for a simple look, as before. They put on their clothes, sweeping the hair into a suitable hairdo that was convenient fashionable, and best of all, hid those undesirable “lowlights.”

Hikaru was about to put their makeup away, but the small pouch drew their attention again. Hikaru dropped their makeup bag, delicately taking the small bag and pouring it’s contents into their palm.

”You see this birdie on the bracelet? Where I come from, there are lots of beautiful birds Hikaru. They sing, and the charm reminds me of them. Do you like birds Hikaru?”

Hikaru had never dared to change the order of the charms. They were hers, her memories, and they were now theirs. Hikaru gently opened the clasp, wrapping it around their left wrist.

”This charm, you see, the twisty one, right next to the green, you see Hikaru? Yes, it represents freedom. The many routes life can take. There are many paths to take Hikaru. Don’t you wish you could know what lies ahead of them? Sometimes, you have to make your own, or sometimes you need to take a step back and realize that there is no choice, and that it is a straightforward route.”

Hikaru closed the clasp on it’s end, admiring the dangles and the beads on the silver bracelet. They remembered how she wore it on the left wrist. Hikaru pulled their sleeve over it. It was too precious. They really shouldn’t take it to school with them. But Hikaru felt they needed the extra strenght. It was only the second day of school, but after that news that their parents had given… Hikaru made sure it fit snugly, before putting the pouch back along with their makeup kit.

Hikaru grabbed their bag, and inspected the contents. Empty notebooks, pencils, Hikaru drew the drawstrings shut, slinging behind their back. Today would be a better day. More people would pay attention to Hikaru, but they would show nobody the bracelet that was underneath their sleeve. Best to keep those memories between them and her.
Hikaru walked down to the kitchen. Cho Masuko seemed to be in a better mood, calling Hikaru “my child.” Sometimes she forgot. Sometimes she called him “my son,” or “daughter.” Hikaru didn’t know if there even was a term of reference like those for non gender conforming people like themself.

Hikaru poured themself some cereal in a bowl, pouring a generous helping of milk. They were hungry after all.

~~~After School~~~

Hikaru stopped by classroom 1-1, having seen Johnathan Doe walk in there with Ojo, albeit the human was in a sour mood. Since they had no time, Hikaru promised themself to go and talk to Joe later, and ask where Momo-chan was.

Hikaru did not expect to get sidelined from this.

Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes.

Thespian Life; Dramatist Rememberings
~ +15 to Hygene
~ Equips Charm Bracelet
~ Hikaru grabs breakfast, +10 to Hunger Stat

My co-performers are: Katsuya Minegishi
I am at: Full Health (100%)
My setting is: Kirisame, in front of 1-1
My props are: Charm Bracelet
The scriptbook says I should be: Hungry -> Reminiscing -> ???

What do you mean, you forgot who I am?

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                Yoshi Justice

School - Doorway
                                                                Distractions may appear
                                                                Theme Song

She ran like there was no tomorrow. Running down the hallway was probably not the best idea, but it was the only thing she could think of. Yoshi ran and ran and ran, before slowing down and stopping by the music room to pick up her guitar she had left yesterday. Oops.

Strapping it to her back, she rushed down the hallway once more, and ran right smack into Joe and Hikaru. "S-sorry!" she called, before going towards the door. She had to get out of here. One more minute, and she would probably blow. Amber had taken it too far this time!

Yoshi huffed and puffed as she ran, stopping at the doorway to rest on her knees. No matter, she had something else to do. And Oblitus wasn't going to stop her! She wiped her sweat away, remembering the horrible blueberries in her bag that was squashed. She knew only one person who would make her embarrassed in front of the entire class. Amber. Eurgh.

Nevertheless, who needed somebody like her? Yoshi straightened up and flicked her hair. Today, she was going to investigate that weird attraction in Seraphim. She wasn't scared! She wasn't! She...

Fine, a little.

KokoroV1
                                                                aleksa6

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

User Image
User Image

Speaking with: Ojo, Yoshi

Carrying: Cane, Dog Whistle

Despite Ojo’s excitement and need to go outside and play, Joe could not share his enthusiasm, still trying to process everything that happened the day before. He merely sighed, Ojo oblivious to everything. Joe wished he could confront Momoko, but she wasn’t in class today. Why didn’t she show up? Was she still upset over what Coraline had said?

You’re weak…

That blunt statement from the blunt woman was enough to anger anybody. However, Momoko had been on the edge since they fell into the mirror world. Everything seemed to change, there and then. For everybody. Next to that, his Persona, Ishida and his Shadow, Yoshi’s Persona... The what, where, when and how seemed to fall into place, but the question that was never actually answered was who, and why? How did Ishida get there in the first place, and why did he turn into a shadow when Joe and Yoshi were able to call forth their Personas? Was it because he was there alone?

Whump!

S-sorry!” Cried out Yoshi as she bumped into Joe and another fellow, toppling Joe over to the ground.

WOAH!” Joe exclaimed, flipping in the air from the force of the impact before falling back down. Proceeding to bring himself back to his feet, he dusted himself off, only to feel a sharp tug at his wrist…

Arf!

Now, Joe was back down on the ground, sliding across the floor on his back as Ojo followed after Yoshi, eager to find an energetic friend to play with. A puppy trapped in the body of a full-sized dog. “Ojo! Stooooooooooooooop!” Joe commanded, and for once, Ojo listened, stopping in place… but Joe continued to fly forward, sliding under Yoshi and almost (if not successfully) tripping her. As the momentum decreased, Joe found himself laying on the ground, sighing with irritation at Ojo. Then he realized, that he made contact with something. Or something. Immediately he rose to his feet, his face beet red. “Golem-asai! Golem-asai!” He responded, not aware to whom he bumped into.

Joe leaves the classroom.
Yoshi bumps into Joe!
Ojo follows after Yoshi!
Joe bumps into Yoshi!
Joe apologizes!
It wasn’t very effective....

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your Mind Spies

Quick Reply