Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Trash

_We are the crowd, we're coming out, got my flash on it's true,User Image
User Image ___Need that picture of you, It's so magical, We'd be so fantastic,
____ Not sure what it means,
But this photo of us... It don't have a price... Ready for those flashing lights.
I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me!

T h e L o v e r s Papa-Paparazzi, Baby, there's no other superstar, You know that I'll be your,
Papa-Paparazzi

"Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine, Baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me"

Hikaru Masuko
A soft smile formed on Hikaru's face when Banbi said that she was president of students. The student council president? Right in front of Hikaru? Today wasn't going to be such a bad day after all. Meet new people, get a makeup buddy, obtain a senpai in the second year, and have the potential rise up in popularity thanks to a blind kid and his dog.

And now there was Banbi Nagi. Here, the president of the student council. In front of them.

What she wanted probably didn't involve lifting heavy boxes either, which was a plus for someone as anorexic as Hikaru. That box seemed too heavy for Hikaru, but hey, who said chivalry was dead? (Even if Hikaru didn't identify as a gentleman, nor woman)

"I would love to help you with whatever you need Banbi-senpai." they said, a bit excited. The brunette girl, she seemed really nice. "As a matter of fact, I do need to ask you something as well, it is by chance that we meet." Hikaru forgot all about what had dragged down their feelings earlier: Being interrupted and then rushed through a performance, a student gone missing, the parents on Hikaru's back... it had been an eventful day for the kid, but it would be worth if if Banbi let them on student council. It would be the best way for them to have their voice be heard, and not just on the stage. Professionalism was key here.

But for now, Hikaru had to help Banbi with what she needed. It would be best to ask about membership when they were in the club room, and what needed to be done was done. Whatever she needed. 'Hopefully she won't ask too much that it ends ups me regretting my descision to help her blindly.' they thought to themself.

Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes.

Thespian Life; Dramatist Rememberings
~Banbi Nagi introduces herself as the student council president!
~Hikaru chooses to accept the offer to help her.
~Hikaru lets her know that they have a question to ask. It may be related to her position as Student Council President.

My co-performers are: Banbi Nagi
I am at: Full Health (100%)
My setting is: In front of the library
My props are: nothing.
The scriptbook says I should be: willing to help Banbi, provided she does something for me.

What do you mean, you forgot who I am?

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

User Image
User Image
↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Minegishi, Yoshi, Ojo, Shima

Carrying: Cane, an address written on his arm

Health: ██████████ 100%

Joe held back a chuckle when the taller student expressed his hopes that Joe and Ojo’s behaviour does not occur at a cross walk. I-It’s fine, he’s actually kind of r-reliable when he needs to be.” Joe explained. Ojo followed up with a bark, as if somehow agreeing, but just in case, Joe tightened his grip on Ojo’s harness, in case he probably spotted a cat. How crappy would that be, Ojo running off after something right after Joe mentioned how reliable he can really be? There was a slight pause as the taller one was trying to work out something Joe had blundered earlier, and Joe was wondering if perhaps he killed the conversation already. “Week.” “H-Hey, I’m not weak, I-I just-” “It’s ‘week.’” The student repeated. Joe caught on that he was being corrected on a mispronounced word and casually scratched his head in hopes that his sleeve would cover his face, as if somehow that would actually help him with his embarrassment.
You can’t see, right?” Well, that was blunt. Some would say refreshingly so, but the incident was still rather fresh in his mind, and he spent so much time trying to pretend that nothing was wrong to get through it all that to be reminded of his condition with such frankness actually sort of stung. “Y-Yes, that’s t-t-t-true...” He admitted, a grimace forming across his pale face. Joe turned his head to the dog to avoid showing his expression to either the student or Yoshi. “But I like to think t-that I don’t n-need to.
The student, who introduced himself as Minegishi, had then pointed out that they were both in the same class. Joe was just about to introduce himself as well, but before he could, Minegishi made some remark about how if Joe lost his dog again, he would keep Ojo for himself. The laughed made it impossible to determine if he was joking or serious and just thought the idea humorous. Joe wrapped his arms around the oblivious Ojo, trying to be extra careful that he does not run away again. “Th-that’s not funny!
Excuse me.
Then another object had caught Ojo’s attention. Another one with a cane. This one seemed to have some sort of distaste for people. But what about dogs? “Arf!” Ojo barked, breaking free of Joe’s stranglehold and charging at the cane-totting student with the hopes of meeting yet another person before the day ends. “Ojo! Nooooo!” Cried Joe as Ojo leaped through the air…

Total Log; Direct Recollection

Joe explains to Minegishi that Ojo is reliable.
Minegishi corrects Joe.
Minegishi points out Joe's sightlessness.
Joe is taken aback.
Joe tries to explain that he doesn't need to see.
Minegishi introduces himself.
Minegishi has been added to Joe's Social Link data.
Minegishi threatens to take Ojo away if he runs away again.
Joe is terrified!
Ojo breaks free!
Ojo attacks Shima, trying to befriend him!

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies
Through this world's disguise

Koozle

Schizune Weaver

Noxmad

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Emperor~

Shima was surprised that he was getting away with this. This idea that he could getaway from a group of people was almost unbelievable. Then he heard a small struggle behind him and the dog he just passed bark and suddenly his owner called out a word Shima was unfamilar with. By the time he realized what was going on, it was too late.

And now a seque to discuss Shima's prosthetic. Prosthetics are made to imitate human movement and anatomy but you must remember that to prevent discomfort, they can only be attached so well. In particular, Shima's is a velcro wrap around his leg holding onto his leg with pressure. But because of this, any awkward manuevering makes the prosthetic useless and prone to falling off. So take into consideration that a dog is tackling him from behind.

As the paws of the animal were planted on his back Shim felt himself jerked forward. His leg catching the ground directly beneath him and the velcro loosened as he fell out of his prosthetic and his prosthetic fell out of his pant leg. The dog nailing him the ground, Shima landed facedown. Completely aware of the fact his leg had been removed Shima struggled beneath the dog's weight trying to get to his prosthetic to put it back in place before anybody noticed. But the dog on his back made movement difficult especially with only one leg. "Get off you lovable idiot," Shima said to the dog as he rolled the dog off his back. He then began to crawl over to his prosthetic so he could put it back on, hoping he got there before someone did trying to help him.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

aleksa6

Koozle

Schizune Weaver

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Vapeur Felix
The Fortune

Fate is what you make of it!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As the day went on Felix was offered all sorts of different food as well as beverages. Felix was at first a little startled by the offers as he was a little lost in both thought and the rhythm of the music. He declined the offers in the most polite way possible before being left alone to enjoy himself.
Wile the performance was continuing Felix could not help but drift into thought.

“Wonder if skipping this first day would look bad on my record, or if I’m going to have to be held back?” “Should I pick up some beef or some chicken today?” “Beef would be good as I haven’t had that in a wile. Tho chicken dos sound good for toady. I'll just have to see when I get their I guess.” “Wonder who that missing person is?” “Is this person in my class?” “Dos the missing person even go to school?” “If I find out who this person is will I be able to get along?” “I hope that I don't get a surprise visit from that so and so my father supposedly married. I do hate it when she shows up as I feel she has to show up and do stuff for me. Like she is part of my family.” “I still have no idea if this place has a public library or even a curtsey desk or rather a place for tourist or visitors to learn a bought this place?”

As he was still lost in thought he had no idea that a few people were sitting next to him. Or that they mite be trying to have a conversation with him. Rather then risking sounding rude or disrespect them he kindly got up from his seat in between a new band setting up and decided to walk out. His first top was going to be the arcade even tho he could spend his money there for days his stomach on the other hand reminded him that today was a grocery day, so off he went all the wile his mind filled with different questions and answers.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Seize the day!
Health:
Magic:

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

nyanya ttt t t t t t t t t t t t t
          turtle
          turtlet━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          kokorokokokorokokrorkokrorororor ♔: SO MANY! .. &°fates and -- D R E A M S◟will██ ⋮b e c o m e↪ ❖tragedies
          turtle
                User Image
                  ttt█████████████████████tt ████████████
                  turtle◞* To Fill The DAYS With All The Things We TREASURE
                  thegreeneturtlethegreeneturtlethegreene━━━━━━ttt ♥♥♥tt ✪✪✪tt ♥♥♥tt ━━━━━━
                  turtle
                  ttt :::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
                  turtle MY LONELINESS IS WORTH THE PRICE
                  thegreeneturtle I'LL PROTECT YOU WITH MY LIFE
                  turtle
                  turtle ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                  turtle
                  thegreeneturtle███ : o1tt▪▪ ❛Momoko Mitsunari - [x]tttttt ▪▪ ❛- School Gates - - - -

thegreeneturtle███ : o2tt▪▪ ❛Joe, Yoshi, Minegishi, Ojo, Shimatttttt ▪▪ ❛ The Temperance...

turtleturtle *♕. Momoko
                                                turtle
                                                  Momoko sighed as she brushed the dusty floor of the classroom. Her fellow classmates had took note of her weakness and social awkwardness, and had dumped all of their after class duties on her- she had been forced to clean up the classroom. Mrs. Tekidesu, the elderly and kindly homeroom teacher she had met this morning, was very cordial and kind to her, and was very interested in the occult. She had taken pity on the shy girl for having to clear up. ''Thats enough, Momo-chan. I'll handle the rest. You better be getting home, its pretty late.'' The old woman smiled. Momoko bowed, and smiled weakly. ''T-Thankyou....T-Tekidesu-sensei....'' She walked over to the cupboard in the back of the room, and put the room in the closet, before swiftly leaving the classroom. Glancing down the corridor, She saw Sawako-Sensei, Uzumaki-Sensei and the strange green haired man from earlier conversing quietly at the end of the corridor. She stood and watched, finding herself mesmerised by the sight. After noticing her, Sawako-san waved at Momoko, smiling, before quickly heading down the stairs with Uzumaki. The green haired man smirked at her, hovering behind his cohorts, before following Sawako.
                                                  Momoko was a scared, and turned on her heel, running down the corridor. She was eager to leave and get as far away from that creep as possible. Momoko, after clearing the corridor, rushed down the stairs and in to the courtyard, before leaving the school. She ran down the empty approach, and made it to the front gate, where she found Yoshi, Joe, and Ojo, alongside several strangers. One of them was in her class- Katsuya Minegishi if she recalled correctly. He was very handsome, but he intimidated her slightly due to his height and accessories and manly build, which made him tower above many third years. Alongside him was a boy with a prosthetic leg. She decided to not interact with them, and instead turned to Joe and pulled his sleeve, and took cover behind his back.
                                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  turtleturtleturleturtle이렇게 난 또 FICTION IN FICTION IN FICTION

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Ɍɪҡɪӌȧ Ťαќεdaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

don't steal this!Tнᴇ Я∑√ЯŚ∑Ď Јυѕтι¢є

My life suffocates...XXXXXXXXXxxxxxx
xxxPlanting the seeds of hate...XXXXXXXXxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI've loved, turned to hate...XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxTrapped far beyond my fate...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exactly 5:30 AM an alarm clock rang in a small bed room, a slender hand moved to turn the alarm of and slowly got out of the bed. Red Hair, miss-matched eyes, not exactly very 'normal'. He slowly moved towards the bathroom, yawning, stretching and scratching the back of his neck. Then he started his morning routine, he washed his face in the bathroom sink to wake himself up, placed on a tank top and threw his shorts in the dryer. He walked back to his room and pushed his bed back up inside the wall and locked it in; he unrolled a large cloth and began exercising. Never stopping for a second to rest, no he had to keep going and finish at the exact right time, he was a stickler when it came to his daily routine, he liked to plan ahead and for those plans to be perfect, if not, move to the back up and so on forth until he completes what he had set out to do. In this case; waking up early and performing his daily exercise before eating breakfast, then taking a bath and going to school.

With all those done perfectly without a hitch, he placed on his blazer, red undershirt, black trousers and his shoes; He is rarely seen wearing rubber shoes, sneakers or even jeans , it just seemed informal to him, someone who had to look sharp. He grabbed his bag and his books, then left to head to Kirisame High School. Rikiya Takeda wasn't filthy rich or poor, he was just well off and all of it is thanks to his inheritance and sometimes part time job. Rikiya had moved out of his uncle's and aunt's place a year ago, they didn't exactly want to take care of the child of a Disgraced Man who decided to change his gender, although moving out did do him good, he had more time for himself and it was quiet. Before going out of the house, he came running back to the bedroom and grabbed a black ring with a diamond on it. The only possession that mattered; his father's ring.

Rikiya's facial expression went from bored into his perfectly crafted facade, a smile that fooled a great number of people, even his psychiatrist. "Good Morning." He greeted anyone who looked and greeted him. This was going to be another boring day wasn't it? That was until he heard of some student going missing, Ishida Kurabuka or was it Kurabaki? It didn't matter, Rikiya didn't know him nor did he really have the time to care. So he did everything as routinely as possible despite the change in his schedule thanks to that damn Principal.

His day went about as it normally did, so he packed his things up and began walking towards the Library, Rikiya was a member of the Book Circle, for the most part was because library meant silence, and silence was something he really enjoyed, it allowed him to think, to plan, to see who was next in his list to get rid of. He opened the door and started looking for something new to read, he avoided the fantasy sections, he grabbed A Scandal in Bohemia out desperation and just went to sit and read, but instead he almost bumped into someone. He looked down and sighed. "Has anyone ever mentioned that you act like seem like a spirit sometimes Sanko?" He mumbled and moved to the side, "How was your morning?" He asked while flipping through the pages in his book.

User Image
                  xxxxxxxxxx...Falling in the Black
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXX...Slipping through the cracksxxx
                  XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXX...Falling to the depths can I ever go backxxxxxx
                  xxxxxxxxx...Dreaming of the day it used to bexxxxxxxxx
                  XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxx...Can you hear me?xxxxxx

...Currently...
                  ...????...
                  ...????...
                  ...????...
                  ...Currently...

...Stamina: 100%
                  ...Location, Location: Blank...
                  ...Company of: Blank...
                  ...Health 100%

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxӍαиιρυℓαтινє Дcтor

Amiko_Chan32

E M P T Y your mind
Be formless
Be shapeless
Like water
Water can flow - or it can C R A S H
Be water, my friend

Minegishi Katsuya - T H E D E V I L

User Image
                                    "I'd rather it be yours, I think," he told Yoshi off-handedly. "It's a pain to explain things."

Still, his concern that Joe would faceplant in the pavement, bleed explosively, and die before he could leave seemed relatively unfounded. The other boy had managed to wrangle his dog, if not to stillness, then at least to a facsimile of it. The crumpled expression, however, was new; Minegishi immediately felt discomfort creeping up on him. Evidently, straight-forwardness had been the wrong tactic to employ. He was not sure where to go from there. He had never been one to tolerate a kid-glove treatment, and the idea of performing it for someone else made him exhausted before he even tried it. Minegishi tried to twist his ring again, to burn off some of that uncomfortable, squeezing feeling through motion, but the raw skin underneath sparked with pain and he dropped his hand abruptly. It was hard to feel like anything but a jerk with the way the other boy clung onto the dog like a kid with a teddy bear.

Were they really the same age?

"Wasn't it? Ah, my bad, then," Mine offered; the words felt hollow in his mouth, like he could tap his tongue against them and hear them ring like drums. "I didn't mean it. She's important, right?"

Someone thumped against his side, and Minegishi grunted a perfunctory "Yeah" in response to the 'excuse me' he heard immediately after. He was surprised to see it was someone else sporting a cane. A sports injury, maybe? He did not see a cast, though, so maybe just a bad sprain --

-- or not. Ojo ran at the unfortunate student and knocked him to the ground, and the boy's leg disconnected. Minegishi felt light-headed as all the blood rushed out of his face, and it was only after a few more seconds of horrified observation that he realized there was no blood or screaming. He instantly felt like an idiot, and to cover for the momentary lack of unflappability, Mine moved forward to help haul the dog off of the boy. He got another slurp in the face for his trouble, and then several more on the palm as he tried to protect his hairstyle.

"I showered this morning, you mutt," he reprimanded the dog. Ojo was squirmy, but not impossible to manoeuvre. He partly led, partly pulled, the Lab back to Joe - and, he was surprised to note, the puppet girl, who held onto Joe's arm like he was some sort of shield. He gave her a short nod of acknowledgement and flipped the harness's handle up to bump against the other boy's hand to let him know where it was.

"You got her?" he asked, before he turned back to the issue of the fallen student. He seemed to have the problem of his leg more or less in hand. Minegishi picked up the other student's discarded cane. He offered it out, handle first.

"Man, that scared the s**t out of me," Mine said frankly. "I got wiped out too. Nails you right where your balance is weakest, doesn't she?"

aleksa6

Noxmad

KokoroV1

Running water never grows stale
                                    So you got to just keep on flowing
                                    You have to train;
                                    You have to keep your reflexes
                                    So that when you W A N T it, it's there -
                                    When you want to MOVE, you're moving

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                Yoshi Justice

I will pull myself together Strength Arcana
                                                                Assembly
                                                                To keep on moving to the end
                                                                Distractions may appear
                                                                Theme Song
                                                                Persona: Hercules
                                                                But waver I will not from my path

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yoshi leaped towards Okazaki-senpai as Ojo knocked him over. No way! Momoko had arrived not too long ago, taking refuge behind Johnathan' s back. But now, she was focusing on Okazaki-senpai. His leg had fallen out. Minegeshi had gone to pick up his cane.

Yoshi quickly rushed over, holding a hand out to him. "S-senpai, are you okay? That was quite a fall." she said, trying to smile a little.

Inside, though, she was afraid of being rejected. She had offended Okazaki-senpai in the morning; she shouldn't make it any more worse. She should apologize for offending him as well, though, she had no idea what she had done to make him avoid her. He was a person, just like her, so... she must have done something wrong. She looked straight into Okazaki-senpai, in hope that he might understand and see her sincerity.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

aleksa6
                                                                Koozle
                                                                Noxmad
                                                                KokoroV1

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Emperor~

Shima took a moment to catch his breath after getting the dog off himself. He took his prosthetic and inserted back into his pant leg. He re-did the velcro and experimentally moved his leg around to make sure in his hurry he hadn't done it wrong. Looking up he saw both his cane and Justice's hand reached out to him. Taking his cane, he accepted Yoshi's hand. Standng up straight he found himself on level with the guy who retrieved his cane. Based on his reaction he must have been a first year. He bowed his head slightly in a lazy type of bow, "My name's Shima Okazaki, sorry for scaring you. I forget sometimes that first years have not actually seen me and prosthetic leg."

He then looked at Yoshi and his blank face softened a little. Twice now, he counted mentally. "I'm fine. I've fought wannabe gangs that have hit harder. The dog just caught me off guard. But thanks" he ended awkwardly.He then hobbled over to the blind boy and his fluffy enthuiastic companion. Giving a quick pat on the head of the dog, he then took the hand of the blind boy and placed in his own, giving him an awkward handshake around the blind boy's cane. He treated him with an awkward respect as a fellow cane user and disabled person, when he spoke his voice was calm and sincere, "Don't worry about your dog, no harm done. My name is Shima. You ever need help around here let me know, I am a third year with a reputation so don't hesitate to call upon my help." Shima looked at the odd group around him and his eye landed on the girl hiding behind Joe. "Nice to meet you too." To be honest Shima did not like being social anymore since his accident, it did not mean he wasn't still good at it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

aleksa6

Koozle

Schizune Weaver

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

User Image
User Image
↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Minegishi, Yoshi, Ojo, Shima, Momoko

Carrying: Cane, an address written on his arm

Health: ██████████ 100%

… And it had happened again. Just when you’d think that Ojo was going to finally stay calm for a little while, he goes off and attacks somebody else. This time, he toppled a boy with a prosthetic leg, but all Joe was certain of was that he toppled somebody. Given that nobody seemed to mention that his leg fell off, Joe was completely oblivious to the fact. “I… I-I’m so s-s-sorry, sir…” He said, attempting to approach Ojo’s latest victim, but Minegishi had already got there first, ripping Ojo away from the kid and giving the harness to Joe again. He gripped it tight, but he wasn’t sure if it was going to be enough anymore. Given how everybody else seemed to crowd around the hurt student, Joe was terrified that maybe Ojo harmed him rather badly. Even Minegishi was frightened! Joe was initially under the impression that nothing fazed the tall one. It must have been serious. Apparently, Yoshi was a friend of the injured student. As if things could not get any worse, he hurt Yoshi-senpai's friend, as well!
Joe wanted to approach the crowd and apologize, but the guilt did not allow him the privilege to open his mouth to speak, nor allow his legs to move. He stayed behind, as if to somehow pretend like he wasn’t here, so everybody would forget he was standing there and just move on. “S... s-s-sorry…” He whispered. It didn’t help that his sleeve was held by someone, holding him back, and somehow it was as if he knew that Momoko was standing right behind him. “M… Momoko-domo?” He asked, eyes wide. She was here, too?
Just as Joe's attention was turned away, Ojo's victim spoke up, mentioning something about a prosthetic leg. Joe gulped, the guilt welling up in his lungs even more. He thought he heard something a little off when the student hit the ground, and now that he was sure, it only made things more awkward. Joe felt a little relieved to hear that he was alright, turning to him when he spoke to Yoshi about going up against gangs tougher than Ojo (Joe had no reason to doubt him, Ojo wasn't prone to violence, at least not deliberately). In his guilt, he didn't catch the student's name, but that did not matter, for soon it would be repeated straight to Joe. Joe bit his lower lip in frightened anticipation as he heard the student approach him, noting the sound of a cane moving in his direction, and tightened his grip on both the harness and his own cane, bracing himself to be reprimanded for being careless with his guide dog. However, no such reprimanding came. Rather, there seemed to be some sort of understanding in his voice.

"Don't worry about your dog." Said the boy who would later introduce himself again as the third year Shima. Joe's eyes widened when Shima even went so far as to offer him help around the school. "Y... Your forgiveness is very much appropriated." He meant to say "appreciated," but Shima likely would have caught on to his "speech impediment" moments after Joe's first blunder with the second cane-toting student in this school. "I-I-I'm Doe, Jonathan Doe. People usually call me 'Joe.'" He introduced himself. "I-If there's something I c-can do to make up for O-O-Ojo's behaviour, please, allow me to break it up to you!"

Total Log; Direct Recollection

Minegishi recaptures Ojo.
He returns Ojo to Joe.
Joe feels incredibly guilty...
Joe attempts to apologize, but he can't speak up.
Momoko re-appears.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies
Through this world's disguise

Distinct Conversationalist

User Image

User Image

A groaned escaped past Hideaki's lips as the alarm on his clock blared from the nightstand next to his bed. Instead of turning the offending noise off he wrapped his comfy pillow around his ears, attempting to block the sound out. Needless to say, the alarm clock won the battle. Hideaki's hand lashed out, knocking the offending machine too the floor, causing the ringing to finally stop. In the end, he won the war.

“If you don't wake up I'm going to pour your coffee down the drain!” a shrill voice shouted from outside his room.

And his aunt won whatever ranked higher than war. Throwing the sheets off his body, the boy lumbered out of bed and went about getting his clothes on before his aunt actually went through on her threat. It wouldn't be the first time she had deprived him of his coffee ever since he arrived in Kagamino and it wouldn't be the last. By the time he had gotten his uniform on, one of the school's blazers along with a pair of black trousers, and entered the kitchen, his aunt was already eating breakfast and the smell of coffee permeated the air. Making his way toward the coffee machine situated on the counter top, Hideaki went about getting his good ol' cup of Joe.

His aunt was sitting at the kitchen table digging into the western styled breakfast she had made for herself, bacon and eggs along with a cup of orange juice. “I can't believe my sister lets you drink that stuff.” the woman said, taking another bite out of her bacon.

Hideaki merely shrugged, “I can't believe she let me bring the coffee machine all the way here.” Hideaki needed his morning coffee. He could function without it but he'd be irritable for a good part of the day and that was something he didn't need. Today would be his first day at Kirisame High and he wanted to make a good impression. Even if he was new, he was still a second year so he needed to set a good example for any underclassmen and what better way than to drink his coffee and be his usual friendly self.

Instead of making his own breakfast Hideaki settled for an apple from the fruit basket. “Is there any chance I can work at your club afterschool when I don't have any clubs? Hideaki asked.

The woman raised her eyebrow at him curiously, “Sure, but only if the school allows it. And you can only work in the afternoon and not at night.”

Hideaki nodded in understanding before exiting the kitchen, his bag in hand and apple in the other. Putting on his shoes the boy yelled a quick goodbye to his aunt before he began his journey toward Kirisame High. Walking down the street was a strange experience for Hideaki. While he had arrived in the city only a week ago he still hadn't gotten used to his new surroundings yet. It wasn't that Kagamino was different from where he used to live, in fact both of them were pretty similar, but that didn't stop the homesickness that had begun to him affect lately. He would rather go back to his parents but he couldn't. They sent him here for reason. Going back now would be spoiling their efforts at helping him and that just wouldn't do. He had to try, for them.

Before long the school finally came into sight and a smile soon graced his face as Hideaki watched the other students talk amongst themselves near the front gate. It still felt weird, being in a completely new school with completely new faces. The temptation to go back to his aunt's house or maybe even go back to his parents was beginning to nag at his mind but he pushed it down. There was no point in feeling intimidated, even if this school also had a rumor mill if all gossiping students around him were any indication.

Before he could go inside the building, Hideaki heard a voice over the school's loud speakers, “Hello students! I am Mr. Kojuro, the headmaster of Kirisame high. I apologize to all new students, but home room will be skipped today due to an important assembly. Please head to the assembly hall post haste. All second and third years, please help your underclassmen find their way there. Thank you.”

'An assembly on the first day of school?' thought Hideaki. It was strange and somewhat worrisome. Whatever news was about to be revealed couldn't be any good. A heavy weight settled in his stomach as he tried to pick out the upperclassmen from the first years so he could find his way to the assembly hall. He really needed to get directions.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

''I regret to welcome all of the first years with such bad news, but one of our very own students, Ishida Kurabaki of class 2-3 has gone missing as of two days ago. If you know anything about what happened to Ishida, please inform the school or the police. Other than that, I'd like to welcome all of our new students to Kirisame high and to wish the best of luck for the oncoming academic year to all students. Thank you very much.''

The smile on Hideaki's face was long gone as the news of the missing student filled his head. He didn't know the student at all but that didn't stop him from worrying. They were a second year just like him and even if they weren't in the same homeroom, Hideaki felt that he had a responsibility to search for the student. Unfortunately his search was doomed to failure and he knew it. Having no knowledge of the surrounding area would make it impossible to make a decent search and he would need knowledge of where the missing boy usually went. Maybe he could ask one of the other students for help...

After school, he concluded. He would ask for help after school...after he attended the possible student council meeting since he applied for the secretary position when he transferred. If there was a meeting then maybe he could get a search party going. Actually, that probably wouldn't work either. They'd just tell him to leave it to the police if they were anything like the student council from his old school. Anymore thoughts on the subject halted when Hideaki realized that class was going to start soon. Exiting the assembly hall the boy made his way towards his homeroom class, still thinking.

It took him two minutes to realize he didn't even know where his homeroom was in the first place.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Hideaki gave a small sigh once the bell rang and school finally ended. Packing up his things, the boy exited his homeroom and went about finding the student council room. Even if there wasn't a meeting he may meet one of the members there. Despite having gotten the position of secretary he had yet to meet any of his fellow student council members. He had overheard some students mentioning that it was on the first floor but so far he wasn't having any luck. Just as he was about to give up his search and actually get some help, he was greeted with the sight of two students. Maybe they could help him find the student council room...

Well they were the only ones in sight so Hideaki walked towards the two.Uh, I'm sorry to interrupt but can I ask you two a quick question? he said once he was close enough for them to hear him. Instead of waiting for an answer he continued with the question, “Do either of you know where I can find the student council room? I'm supposed to be the secretary and all but I've recently transferred to this school and can't find my way around yet.

Wearing: School blazer along with a pair of black trousers
                                Company: Two Students(Nagi Banbi & Hikaru Masuko)

Hug the Pug

m a c a r o n b u n n y

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

The silence of the library was a solemn refuge for Sanko, she was heavily immersed in her books here and helped her be at peace with everything around here, more specifically she was not prone to being rude to someone here, she was busy reading through the chapters of a particularly enthralling book but her eye suddenly shifted towards the door as another student had entered through the doors of the library, she blinked a few times, still wearing a hollow expression as she watched a familiar face rummaging around for books, like an addict he was flipping through the books, seemingly avoiding the fantasy section, that's when she recognized who it was...

Still wearing a blank expression, she rested her chin on one hand and prompted to watch the boy scrummage the shelves for a good book, she yawned a little though still watching the boy with interest, just as he suddenly sat down next to her, apparently unaware, when he suddenly caught wind of her staring at him, she merely sighed and returned his question with her own answer,

"And wouldn't that make you an Onmyouji? to even notice such a spirit as me?"

She deduces as her eyes and hands had slowly wandered back to the book that she is reading, catching a few sentences just as Rikiya had continued on his onslaught of questions, which of course irritated Sanko which was seen with how she bit her lip and stared at the boy with an icy death glare but prompted to answer it anyways seeing as how there was no escape from his words, with a sigh she replied,

"As exciting as ever..."

She replied with no hint of excitement, but having an awful lot of sarcasm instead in her voice, as she slowly closed the book that she had been reading and turned her head to him before asking a rather question that has been hovering in her mind ever since the assembly,

"...Oi*...you wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the missing student announced earlier have you?...though you don't seem the type to do so in a whim...I believe we might be overloading that world with junkand useless potential..."

She casually mentioned the topic as her fingers brushed off specks of dust from her shoulder, blinking a few times before returning her gaze towards her male friend....

User ImageS t a t u s
> The Music playing in Sanko's head: [Decretum]
> Sanko is currently in the [Library]
> Sanko meets up with [Rikiya Takeda]
> Sanko asks regarding the missing person...
> A power stirs inside Sanko, her reverse link is yet to manifest itself...

Deathrider888

Terminologies:
That = Sanko is referring to the mirror world
Junk = Sanko is referring to the countless victims that faced their demise inside the world with zero results and potential...
*Oi = Japanese equialent of "Hey"

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Ɍɪҡɪӌȧ Ťαќεdaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

don't steal this!Tнᴇ Я∑√ЯŚ∑Ď Јυѕтι¢є

My life suffocates...XXXXXXXXXxxxxxx
xxxPlanting the seeds of hate...XXXXXXXXxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI've loved, turned to hate...XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxTrapped far beyond my fate...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Worthless King." Rikiya mumbled and slammed the book shut, dust flew out from under the book and Rikiya coughed, "So I've been talking to a spirit! I should have known, and here I thought I was talking to a boring person." He was a sarcastic individual especially if he wanted to, he shook his head and sighed, "Since you didn't bother to ask, my day was boring to say the least." This was normal, Rikiya is seemingly always bored, looking for ways to satisfy that boredom, he stood up and walked over to the shelves again and placed the book back, "You wound me, I would never do such a thing to a stranger for no good reason..."

He tapped his foot and looked around the library, "I do recommend that you keep your voice down, I quite believe the entire school heard you." He said and pulled another book from the shelf, one of the books he actually bought and left in the library intentionally, Riding The Bullet, "Ask her, you know how much she loves playing with people." Rikiya said skillfully hiding the malice he was beginning to feel. That damned woman played with human lives, but he had to just play along with these games, it certainly made him feel more alive and the boredom would be gone.

"Since were interrogating each other and were fairly bored. Why do you read Fantasy Books? What is your fascination with Fantasy Stories? Alice in Wonderland and all that." He said and laughed, remembering a game that someone told him about, which of course, "Ever heard of Mr American McGee?"

He walked over behind her chair then dropped his book on the desk, before brushing her shoulder, more dust fell from it, "You hate being called Meikyu yes?" He asked and brushed more of those dust, "You're covered in dust, how much time do you spend around these dusty old books? You'll never get taller that way you know." He joked and sat beside her before opening the book and flipping the page right at the moment when The Son says 'Take Her!'

User Image
                  xxxxxxxxxx...Falling in the Black
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXX...Slipping through the cracksxxx
                  XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXX...Falling to the depths can I ever go backxxxxxx
                  xxxxxxxxx...Dreaming of the day it used to bexxxxxxxxx
                  XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxx...Can you hear me?xxxxxx

...Currently...
                  ...????...
                  ...????...
                  ...????...
                  ...Currently...

...Stamina: 100%
                  ...Location, Location: Library
                  ...Company of: Meikyu Sanko
                  ...Health 100%

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxӍαиιρυℓαтινє Дcтor

Amiko_Chan32

Sparkly Bunny

User Image
███████████████▌ばんび▐█
___________________ III. the empress

User ImageUser Image
  • 【Hikaru Masuko agreed to help her. Bambi will remember that.

"Is that so? Well then I'd love to answer your question, but first, lets get going~ eheh~" she replied with a smile that reached her eyes, before briskly leading the way to the club-room.

~*~

"Its a shame something like that happened to Ishida-san. I really hope they can return home safely..." She wondered harmlessly out loud upon reflecting on the news of this morning. "Say, Masuko-san...." Suddenly Bambi paused, only in speech but not in walking speed. At first she'd wanted to ask if Hikaru had been living in Kagamino Town for long.... since there had been rumors spread throughout this town about the old abandoned theme park. In the end, she didn't want to end up frightening the freshman student with such irrelevant warnings... "Oh, well, its nothing... So, what was that thing you wanted to ask me earlier??"

Although Bambi's disposition had considerably brightened, the kaichou was suddenly distracted when she saw the silhouette of a stranger standing outside the StuCo room door.

"Pardon me, is there something we can help you with?" She asked tenderly.

The charming young stranger stepped towards them both, moving with great agile bearing, due to his slender body. "Uh," He approached with a quiet confidence about him, "I'm sorry to interrupt but can I ask you two a quick question?"

Banbi looked to Hikaru before smiling, "But of course."

"Do either of you know where I can find the student council room? I'm supposed to be the secretary and all but I've recently transferred to this school and can't find my way around yet."

"Oh! Is that so!? .... Well .... you're standing right in front of it~" Her even tone picked up considerably, sounding very excited by the news. "A secretary did you say?? You must be Hideaki Fujikawa...? Welcome then, please, step right in. Do mind your footing as.. eheh... I haven't quite finished tidying up our little corner just yet. Eh...heh..."

You could almost imagine a bead of sweat dropping off the side of her oval face.

"Oh, Masuko-san. The matter I needed your help on...." She spoke, also showing Hikaru into the cluttered room before stepping into it herself. "I would appreciate some advice on how to arrange the furnishings in this room... You know? To make it seem more... um...... council-like? You seemed like someone with a good sense of these things, eheh~"

Then she craned her neck towards Hideaki and added,

"But first I think we should move these boxes to one side... There's not much we can do with them in the way I'm afraid."

User Image
    (Student Council Room)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    ▰▰┆Banbi Nagi
    LOCATION · StuCo Clubroom TAG · Hikaru Masuko, Hideaki Fujikawa

──▄▀▀▀▄───────────────
    ────────────────────
    ███████─────────▄▀▀▄
    ████░░█▀█▀▀▀▀█░░
    ███▄███░░░░░░░▀▀░░

• Hug the Pug
    WarBandit267

Shameless Trash

_We are the crowd, we're coming out, got my flash on it's true,User Image
    User Image ___Need that picture of you, It's so magical, We'd be so fantastic,
    ____ Not sure what it means,
    But this photo of us... It don't have a price... Ready for those flashing lights.
    I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me!

T h e L o v e r s Papa-Paparazzi, Baby, there's no other superstar, You know that I'll be your,
    Papa-Paparazzi

"Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine, Baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me"

Hikaru Masuko
    Hikaru walked to the student council room with Banbi Nagi. Well, walked was a definitive term, Hikaru preferred sashay, although really, they were just walking kinda girly, slightly in the hips.

As they got closer to the student council room, Banbi was about to ask Hikaru about their earlier question (possibly about Ishida-san, the student who went missing), but was interrupted by another person. Hikaru’s pale hazel eyes scanned over this newcomer. Nice face, headphones, okay… looking sharp in black. Hikaru casually leaned on a wall with one hand while Banbi-senpai helped him. Hikaru gently smiled at the other person, hoping to catch his eye.

True, that guy was probably heterosexual as eff, and probably wasn’t interested in Hikaru in any way, but that was the fun of the game. Hikaru raised an eyebrow as the two of them talked, making sure not to move, not to say a word, but let the fabulousness draw his eyes back to Hikaru. (Although in a not too creepy way, mind you…)

Banbi seemed to know this student, Hideki Fujikawa, another member of the Student Council. The secretary apparently. She escorted the two into the room which made Hikaru’s room look remotely clean. Boxes everywhere.

Banbi’s request was soon revealed to Hikaru (using the honorifics of “-san” even though Hikaru was very much younger than her. She wanted Hikaru to help arrange this place, for a more professional look.
    Hikaru wasn’t the best with room decorating either, but they did have a good fashion sense created by endless hours of flipping through magazines. Nonetheless, Hikaru was willing to help the kaichou with what she needed. ”I would be honored to help you Banbi-senpai,” They repeated, before adding. ”But first, is the student council looking for members? I would like to join.”

Velvet ropes and guitars
    Yeah cause you're my rock star in between the sets
    Eyeliner and cigarettes.

Thespian Life; Dramatist Rememberings
    ~The Empress makes small talk with The Lovers
    ~Encountered The Fool! Activated flirt mode!
    ~Banbi requests Hikaru’s help in organizing the Student Council room
    ~Hikaru’s intentions are now made clear: They want in on the Student Council too!

My co-performers are: Banbi Nagi, Hideaki Fujikawa
    I am at: Full Health (100%)
    My setting is: The Student council room
    My props are: nothing.
    The scriptbook says I should be: preparing to move a heck ton of boxes

What do you mean, you forgot who I am?

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers