9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Emperor~

"Okay, I am feeling really unpopular right now. So I'll just come back later," Shima said as he began turning away from them. It WAS one of those moments. Whoever was confessing to who, did not matter he was getting in the middle of something. But what was this eating at the back of his mind. Jealousy? No, that could not be. What reason did he have? "Look, Yoshi when you two are done with this, I need to ask you something. I am heading out front you'll find me on my bench." Shima said waving his free hand as he walked away.

Making his way to the front of the school, Shima plopped himself down on his favorite bench. Why was it his favorite? Because it was the only place he could sit without having to look at the school behind him. Still, Yoshi and Joe, huh? It was still rather surprising. He stared at the clouds in the sky heaving a large sigh. He let his eyes drift shut as he just listened to the world around him. People talking, shoes clopping on pavement. It was peaceful and in this moment he felt truly at peace. Even his phantom pains were gone. It was not much, but for Shima, it was enough to be happy.

"Why is this not enough?" He asked himself out loud. His eyes opened. No, the sounds and sky were not enough. The pains were still there and now he felt truly alone. What was happening to him? He had never felt anything like this before. He played the disaffected loner before but why is now that he feels lonely? This situation just did not make any sense. It used to work before. The phantom pains intensified as he obsessed over his lack of peace.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

Schizune Weaver

aleksa6

E M P T Y your mind
Be formless
Be shapeless
Like water
Water can flow - or it can C R A S H
Be water, my friend

Minegishi Katsuya - T H E D E V I L

User Image
                                    "Yeah? Impressive. You always hear about home dye kits'll wreck your hair, but I guess not. Doesn't look like it's really damaged." At Hikaru's question about his own hair, Minegishi reached up to pull a strand of it out of the mass for inspection. It was easy to forget, sometimes, that blond was not his natural colour. He had been dying it for so long that the stink and burn of chemicals just seemed to be a normal part of the routine, rather than anything done for maintenance to keep roots from encroaching. He rumpled his hand back through his hair, stretching at the same time. It felt good to not be cramped up in that desk.

"Ah, yeah, I do. Not at home though. I just go to the salon. It's a pain in the a** to do it at home, stinks up the whole place and I just get bleach on everything." He tapped his left brow with his pinky finger, indicating its sandy shade. "I ended up starting to bleach my eyebrows because of that. Got it right in the middle and I didn't notice until like a half hour in. I mean it's okay now, it'd just look weird with dark brows, but after that I really didn't wanna take it into my own hands. Like I said, yours looks good, though."

He did not look the type, but Minegishi was very particular about his hair. He hated the feeling of dried-out, crunchy, damaged hair or brassy orange bleach, both of which were almost an inevitably when one had the sort of naturally thick, coarse dark hair he did. Therefore, he could appreciate a bleach job done well, when the hair looked soft, shiny, and well-toned to eliminate orange notes. It took considerable work to keep chemically fried hair looking acceptable even with a salon's help. To do it on one's own seemed incredibly frustrating and annoying to Mine.

When he caught the nervous, twisting motion of Hikaru's hand, Minegishi's brows quirked, but he stepped back so that his bulk was no longer crowding the doorway and, therefore, was no longer looming over Hikaru. He did is easily, naturally, a little twist at the waist that turned the broad wall of his chest and shoulders into the slightly less intimidating side of his arm.

"You looking for someone here? I'll call 'em over for you if you can recommend a salon for me. It's a pain to go through looking for someone who knows what they're doing."

Hug the Pug

Running water never grows stale
                                    So you got to just keep on flowing
                                    You have to train;
                                    You have to keep your reflexes
                                    So that when you W A N T it, it's there -
                                    When you want to MOVE, you're moving

Shameless Trash

_We are the crowd, we're coming out, got my flash on it's true,User Image
User Image ___Need that picture of you, It's so magical, We'd be so fantastic,
____ Not sure what it means,
But this photo of us... It don't have a price... Ready for those flashing lights.
I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me!

T h e L o v e r s Papa-Paparazzi, Baby, there's no other superstar, You know that I'll be your,
Papa-Paparazzi

"Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine, Baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me"

Hikaru Masuko
Hikaru listened in to Minegishi’s hair bleaching first world problems. Truth, the first year had to go through all that trouble, of hand bleaching. ”I’m lucky enough that my natural shade isn’t too dark.” they mentioned casually.

Hikaru couldn’t help but blush when the other boy… er… man? They looked so much older than Hikaru. At any rate, Hikaru felt blood creep up their neck and face. ”Thanks.” Hikaru said, twiddling with one bead on the charm more than usual.

’Is he…. coming on to me?” Hikaru thought, for once, in the position of flirtee and not the flirt.

”I use a lot of conditioner.” Hikaru said trying to keep the conversation going. Truth was, that under the makeup, there were flaws, some teenage acne. Under the well kept yellow hair, there was a dull brown. Under those clothes, there was a child, unsure of who they were.

”A recommendation?” Hikaru asked. Truth, Hikaru didn’t know very many salons around here…

’Oh god, what do I do?’

Don’t be afraid of what other think of you Hika-chan.

The words brought Hikaru back into reality. Right. They were not worried. This person would not hit Hikaru. A soft smile formed on Hikaru’s lips, as they dropped the arm around the charm bracelet.

”I’m not looking for anyone in particular, but…” Hikaru put their left hand on their waist, a few charms dangling down on their hand. ”If you need someone to do your hair, I’m willing. If you’ll let me.”

In truth, Hikaru momentarily regretted it, but there was nothing like improvising, no matter how much you sucked at it. Hikaru was much better with a script, and now that they had their intentions down, Hikaru felt at ease. ”I do know what I’m doing after all.” A sassy flick of the wrist to flip a few strands accentuated Hikaru’s offer, who had completely forgotten about Momoko and Johnathan.

Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes.

Thespian Life; Dramatist Rememberings
~Katsuya used Compliment! A critical hit!
~A familiar voice is heard from a memory.
~Hikaru regains sassy gay personality. Used Flirt.

My co-performers are: Katsuya Minegishi
I am at: Full Health (100%)
My setting is: Kirisame, in front of 1-1
My props are: Charm Bracelet
The scriptbook says I should be: Fearless.

What do you mean, you forgot who I am?

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Vapeur Felix
The Fortune

Fate is what you make of it!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Being in this room right now was not all to bad. For the first time in a wile, or even exactly when the last group of seniors had left the school Felix could enjoy himself in this town. After the events of last night it's also quite nice to start fresh with other person. Internally he had to laugh as it was the second time someone caught on that he was not from around here.
After he reserved such positivity from Yume on his bass skills he decided to see if she mite be able to guess where he mite be from. Speaking in a near perfect French tone Felix went a head with,

'Pourquoi merci manquez Yume. Il est bon de savoir que, après tant d'années de l'apprentissage de la langue, quelqu'un pense que je suis pas mal à elle"

(Why thank you miss Yume. It's nice to know that after so many years of learning the language,someone thinks I am not half bad.)

'Je probablement eu autant de temps consacré à la pratique de la basse comme vous le faites avec le violoncelle."(I most likely had as much time devoted to practicing the bass as you do with the cello.)

After which the pair would go into small talk on what classes the pair were in. If they were in any other clubs. Mostly idle chit chat until Yume spoke a bought dancing. More impotently that she like to dance as well as play music and if he was an dancer or even if like to dance at all. Maybe she did maybe she dint get..ether way Felix went on ahead and replied normally or what Yume would call normal to the best of his ability, 'I would say I am purity good at dancing. Not what one would base a career on or anything but good enough that I don't look like I have two left feet.' He went ahead and added 'Why would you like to dance right now Yume-c...chan?' He ask wile seeing if he could spy a radio or something that could play some music they could dance to.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Seize the day!
Health:
Magic:

Kawaii Prophet

User Image

The school day was about as any other; long and monotonous, highlighted only by the long deliberation on the group's next move. Yuudai had thought about it long and relatively 'hard'. Well, as hard as he could, still in disbelief of the previous day's events.

He decided to give 'them' a call, to let them know of the happenings. Knowing them, they probably already knew about what had happened, though. The call was brief and direct, marked by the professional overtone that it held, as though Yuudai and the other individual knew each other well enough to hold a cordial conversation without a forced politeness, but keeping each other at arm's length, sizing the other up and keeping them at check so they didn't do something that would inconvenience the other. As Yuudai had guessed, 'they' already knew and had given him instructions on what they should do. He nodded his head. " ... -san. I understand. I'll let everyone know." He hung up immediately after, slipping his phone back into his pocket. With a leisurely yawn, he stretched his legs and arms outward.

Yuudai's height was unusual for a Japanese-born male and his light hair made him look even more foreign. Despite having been enrolled in Kirisame High since year one, he still received flabbergasted stares from time to time. Students and faculty members alike seemed to be intimidated by his imposing sight as they deliberately went out of their way to avoid getting too close to him. He didn't give it a second of his mind as he deftly and swiftly pulled out his phone once again. He swiped and clicked quickly and typed out a direct, concise message, carbon-copied to the people that made up the group. He had thought about asking his homeroom teacher, Suzune Suzunohara-san, for her daughter's phone number. Yuudai decided against it, as showing sudden interest in a girl he had previously turned down for tutoring seemed a bit too suspicious for his liking. If something happened to Yume while they were in Seraphim, they might link it to him. Her mouth seemed too unreliably loose to begin with.

TO: Reverses.
SUBJECT: Seraphim.

Taking into account last night's unexpected events, a decision has been made. However, this form of communication proves too open for the secrecy and care needed for the message that must be carried out. For our best interests, it's cordially requested that the recipients of this message keep our meeting a secret to third parties. This is 'their' will. Those that inconvenience fellow 'Reverses' will be dealt with accordingly.

Cheerio.

Signing the message with a strangely out-of-character remark, Yuudai pressed the 'Send' button after making sure he hadn't included someone in the 'To' section of the message that wasn't meant to be there. Phone still in hand, he found himself at the first-year students' building. Perhaps he had been walking faster than he had thought. He had meant to head to the second-year building, where the drama club room rested at. "Hm. Since I'm here, I can tell Hikaru-san about club activities." He muttered. With a small grunt, his body began to move again. He felt the stares of curious first-years on him as he walked down the hallway. Honestly, there was not much business for a third-year in this building if it was not for something more 'intimate' than just letting a club member know about club activities.

Before long, he found said first-year, talking with who he assumed was a friend. He remained quiet and listened in on their conversation for a moment. Shade? Bleach? Were they conversing about hair colors and dying their hair? Most likely. "A rather trivial and vain subject." He uttered under his breath. Still, he stood by and waited for a moment to speak without seeming too intrusive. He found it the moment Hikaru flicked their hair in a somewhat flashy manner.

Yuudai rested his hand lightly on the other individual's shoulder. He had broad shoulders and his hair was blonde. He was slightly shorter than the older male, but probably made up for it in body mass. This one's push was probably similar to the push of an angry bull. It'd be a bother if he ever had to wrestle someone like him. "Masuko-san. I hope you're not making plans for today..." He spoke coolly and slowly, with a funny accentuation to the end of his words. Like a sing-song country bumpkin from the States. He closed his eyes and made a kind smile. Being in drama club for all of his highschool experience had to pay off in his acting of emotions. "I apologize, but Masuko-san here needs to attend drama club today. I'm afraid I need to make they haven't been slacking off while I was gone..." He gazed into the blonde male's eyes dully for a moment. His amiable facade wasn't nearly perfect, although it could almost be. He clicked his tongue and snapped his fingers, as if getting an idea suddenly. "Hey, you could come by and watch practice! I'm sure Masuko-san would appreciate some new audience? Afterwards, they're free, so you guys can go do whatever you're planning to."

Yuudai let go of the other's shoulder and offered his hand instead. It was covered by his silk glove. "Oh, forgive me. I completely forgot to introduce myself. Yuudai Ueda, student of class 3-3, team manager of the Basketball Team and Drama Club Leader. Pretty sure I've never met you?"

The stage is set at Kirisame High.
The actors are none other than Masuko Hikaru && Minegishi Katsuya.
Yuudai wears a the school blazer and pants over a white, untucked shirt for a costume.
He carries nothing but his favorite book with the Iliad and Odyssey.
Yuudai is neutral as he pesters Hikaru into attending drama club.
Does his heart waver?

Yuudai sends out a mass text to the Reverses.
He encounters Hikaru and Katsuya.
Will Hikaru and Katsuya spend time with Yuudai?
YesNo

Hug the Pug

Koozle

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

User Image
User Image
↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Ojo, Yoshi

Carrying: Cane, Ball, Dog Whistle

Health: ██████████ 100%

Okay, I am feeling really unpopular right now. So I'll just come back later.” That’s exactly the response both Yoshi and Joe have tried to avoid, to no avail. Despite Shima’s calm demeanor, Joe could tell that he was offended with their response. However, with him gone, Joe can at least talk to Yoshi about Seraphim. “Uh… I uh, guess we can go? I can’t help but feel like a jerk, t-t-though.

---

W-W-Was that a chimera?!” Joe asked, gasping for breath as he, Yoshi, and Ojo found themselves in the park. Today marked the first day that Joe had been in a park since he arrived in Kagamino City, so you can imagine his surprise when he stumbled upon the road to Shikawa Park, a road filled with snakes, spiders, wolves, bears, and what Joe could swear was the howl of nothing other than a chimera. That explains why one of the locals burst into tears of laughter when he asked for directions to the nearest park the day before. Though why another had decided to give him directions, despite knowing the dangers, was a mystery to him. At least they made it in one piece. He didn’t want to fathom how difficult it was going to be to get back at night. Ojo seemed to be oblivious to everything, and thought of it all as a game, chasing his tail in circles as he waited for Joe to throw the ball. Joe proceeded to throw the ball first, given that Ojo was impatient and he was the one who had it in his bag.

S-S-Sorry for putting you t-t-through that. I-I-I had n-no idea this p-p-park was so d-d-dangerous. But at least we’re o-o-okay!” Joe said, trying to remain optimistic.

Total Log; Direct Recollection

Joe feels bad about denying Shima tagging along.
Joe and Yoshi reach Shiwaka Park.
They encountered snakes, spiders, bears, wolves, and apparently a chimera on the way!
Joe has no idea how they managed to survive.
Joe felt his diligence increase!
Joe begins to play fetch with Ojo.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your Mind Spies
Through this World's Disguise

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                Yoshi Justice

I will pull myself together Strength Arcana
                                                                Park
                                                                To keep on moving to the end
                                                                Distractions may appear
                                                                Theme Song
                                                                Persona: Hercules
                                                                But waver I will not from my path

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Gulping, Yoshi wanted to raise her hand and stop Shima, to explain exactly what was happening. It appeared to not be happening soon. Okazaki wanted to ask her something, but Yoshi wanted to talk to Johnathan about Seraphim. Ahhh, she was torn between both ways.

Okazaki clearly was feeling down, and she was worried. At this rate, wrinkles will appear on her face before she reached 30!

Johnathan moved first, and appeared to have dragged her along. She had not made a decision, and, well, frankly, she knew both would make another party left out. Well, not like she could say no to Johnathan, if she was following him.

For some reason, Yoshi could calmly walk beside a freaking-out Johnathan with ease. He seemed to be afraid of what appeared to be wolves, spiders and some weird chimera. Yoshi sighed, wringing her hands together. Guilt was heavy on her heart, to be honest. Okazaki looked like he really needed a talk.

She shook her head. "No chimeras, Johnathan. It's a mixture of different sounds." As Johnathan began to throw the ball to Ojo, her mind drifted between Okazaki and Seraphim. Well, she'll have to focus on one for now. She could see her plan for investigation fly out the window.

"How are you feeling, Johnathan? After yesterday's fiasco." she asked. She was kinda glad Johnathan could not see the guilt evident on her face about Okazaki.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

aleksa6
                                                                Quote:

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

User Image
User Image
↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Ojo, Yoshi

Carrying: Cane, Ball, Dog Whistle

Health: ██████████ 100%

Oh. T-That explains it.” Joe sighed with relief upon hearing there were no chimeras, but the noises from the forest were definitely those of deadly creatures, and he was in no hurry to go through all that again. Ojo came back, handing Joe the ball, upon which he tossed it further again, and waited for Ojo to come back.

How are you feeling, Johnathan? After yesterday's fiasco.” Yoshi asked. The answer was “terrible,” as he was sure it was for Yoshi, as well. But he tried to keep a straight face, not sure whether he was just acting brave or if he was distracted by Coraline’s words. “I’m okay.” He lied. In truth, he was frustrated by all of this, particularly the bit about where he cannot explain to anybody what had occurred in the amusement park and have them take him seriously. The only people who would believe him when he brought up the subject would be Yoshi, who’s here, Coraline, who doesn’t seem to want to talk with them anyway, and Momoko, who apparently holed herself up in her house and doesn’t want to see their faces again, either. He was, however, thankful that at least he could talk to Yoshi about all this, at least until Momoko comes back to school. “Mostly I’m worried about Momoko-dono. W-What Coraline-san said hit here r-r-really hard.” He recalled how Coraline called Momoko “weak” when explaining why she couldn’t call her Persona. That has been bothering her immensely. “There’s something I don’t really understand about Coraline-s-san calling Momoko-dono weak.” Caught up in the subject, Joe seemed to have little trouble talking, stammering very rarely. “I mean… she was the first out of a-all of us to hit the g-ghost. A-And I couldn’t move my a-arms or legs from both the f-fear and the pain. Technically, she should have been the strongest o-one. Or at l-least, I should have been weaker.” Perhaps Coraline meant “emotionally” weaker, but Joe wasn’t exactly a pillar of strength in emotion, either, so the thought of him being able to call on his Persona when Ishida and Momoko weren’t is another clue that something was amiss.

Ojo came back, this time bringing the ball to Yoshi instead of Joe, dropping it on the ground and panting excitedly. “Then when I actually summoned my P-P-Persona, something felt… w-weird.” Joe said, turning to look at his hands and gestured a splitting reaction by putting them together and pulling them apart. “I felt l-like I had split in half. I-I-I mean, the rush of power felt incredible, but… It’s like I wasn’t even t-there. Like my Persona had pulled out a p-piece of me, including some of my p-pain, which kind of e-explains why I was able to stand.” He turned back to look at Yoshi. “Coraline-san said something about Personas b-being an extension of ourselves a-and a true realization o-of our inner power, but I felt… ‘incomplete,’ if that makes s-sense.” Even though Visum seemed to say that he and Joe were one and the same, even though they were in sync, looking back on the situation, Joe felt like they were two separate people. Two separate half-people. He wondered if Yoshi felt the same, although he wasn’t sure about asking her. It seemed like a bit of a personal question, even if they were talking about the events at Seraphim. “I know she knows much m-more than we do about all this, but... I feel like Coraline-san is wrong somehow.

Total Log; Direct Recollection

Joe plays fetch with Ojo.
Joe explains that Coraline’s explanation doesn’t match up with what he felt really happened.
Ojo wants Yoshi to throw the ball.
Joe explains that he feels like Visum is a broken fragment of Joe, not a real extension of him.
Joe hypothesizes that Coraline may have been wrong about Momoko!

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your Mind Spies
Through this World's Disguise

Shameless Trash

User Image

Yume blinked stupidly when Felix spoke in French to her. If only she could speak more languages than Japanese. Maybe perhaps, she could get someone in the canon universe of some series to teach her.

If only she knew that it was impossible to do so, and that her imaginary self would never transfer the knowledge to her real self.

At least when the boy asked her to dance, Yume smiled a bit. ”My boyfriend may get angry if I dance with a stranger.” She said, modestly denying his invitation. Yume couldn’t help but blush at the mention, the sheer thought of Ishida. She was his, it had been so simple.

She would go visit him again, whenever she could slip out of her mother’s gaze. She felt so in love with him, whatever love she had.

If only she knew that it was not love she felt, but lust. If only she knew that in her innocence, she had sent Ishida to his grave. If only she knew that she was in control of her Persona, who did not live in the other side but was always dormant until commanded. If only she knew that her persona could not protect Ishida.

Alas, having a Persona as random as hers was equally fitting. Hers was unpredictable, especially when it came time for that. It looked scary, as opposed to Yume on a normal day. But like her, it was just a big fluffy beast, easily lovable if you truly got to know it.

”Anyways, it sucks that there is no dance club at our school. I’d totally start it, but I’m busy you know. I have a boyfriend.” Now that Yume was “with” Ishida, she took every opportunity to rub it in everyone’s face, except her mother’s of course. That’s just how young love works.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  xxx"But, all my instincts - they return, the grand facade so soon will burn, without a noise, without my pride, I reach out from the inside ."

User Image

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

Shima Okazaki

Shima sat on the bench waiting. Unsure of his own feelings, seconds seemed to take hours to pass, and time did not just slip by like it used it. With a long sigh, he began to twirl his cane around in his fingers. Hoping to get his mind off the pain, Shima began to spin the cane as fast as he could. At one point is slipped and made a hollow sound against his prosthetic leg. He looked down and stared at the damn piece of tech he now called his leg. He knocked the cane against it again listened to the hollow sound. Empty. No matter how much he may wish that someday he would wake up and see he leg anew, that was not to be. The only thing he woke up to each morning was that hollow fake waiting to be attached again.

Shima reached down and rolled up his pant leg to look at his prosthetic. It looked liked a leg. Yet the "skin" was lifeless, the joints unnaturally limited in motion, and the scar that once existed on the shin, gone like it had never happened. He would never get that scar again. The feeling of someone's cleats scraping across your shin. All gone in an instant. Instead, replaced by constant pain and a "perfect" leg. With another sigh, he pulled his pant leg down and continued to spin the cane. Waiting.

Just tell me that.

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Silent words from a bleeding mouth, swallows pride with a swollen tongue. Everything is nothing, life in a shallow grave."

The school day started considerably more boring than the events that transpired yesterday, and Haruto could not be more disappointed. To so suddenly turn the mood from an adrenaline-pumping fight between kids who discover their powers and a monster with a lust for blood into something as dull and uninspiring as taking math notes and falling asleep in class was enough to suck out all your will to live. Haruto persisted, however, knowing that there was at least more of this to come, something to look forward to.

The only thing to sharpen the dull morning was a cryptic text from Yuudai, one that didn’t serve Haruto any information at all. He knew they’d have to get together to discuss the new Persona users at the Reverse’s meeting place, but he wasn’t given a note as to when. Haruto had lots of things he wanted to do today, and time was of the essence to a guy like him. Well, if he showed up late, it’s all on Yuudai, he figured.

He closed the message on his phone and sighed, falling back into a bench near the school, then browsed the internet for any interesting things going on in Kagamino, but as usual, it was a dull place to live. However, he didn’t notice Shima Okazaki sitting there until quite a while later. Reaching into his bag, he pulled out a juice box, stuck a straw in it, and began to drink. Or rather, slurp. Loudly. Yet, as annoying as that act was in itself, it was Haruto who was annoyed the most of the two, when he finally took note of the former football star sitting on the bench and doing… nothing. Just spinning his cane and apparently waiting for the day to end. That, or waiting for somebody else. Either way, it seemed like a waste of time. “Whacha doin’?” He asked his bench buddy, still slurping on the juice box and tapping on his phone’s browser.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Too ashamed to feel joy, life collecting dust. No more shame no more pity, no more... They rise from the ashes!"
User Image
Haruto is bored.
Haruto sat on the same bench as Shima.
Haruto is annoyed at Shima wasting his day.
Haruto is trying to convince Shima to do something.

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

Shima Okazaki

Shima gave an annoyed look to the guy now sitting on his bench. He sits there for who knows how long and just taps away on his phone then decides to bring over conversation while beginning the process of ingesting a beverage. Continuing to spin his cane he simply responded with, "None of your business." He then returns his attention to the cane in his hand. He did not know the guy and he did not care to know him. With another sigh, he continued to spin the cane between his fingers.

Why did this guy have to be here? Shima was having a bad enough day now suddenly, his last year here, people are interested in him and what he does and where he's going. Just back off people, Shima is a ticking time bomb at this point. He clone only one eye as he continues to spin the cane so he can watch it. All he had to do at this point was ignore the intruder.

Just tell me that.

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

The sound of trickling water danced its macabre sound all over the second-year girl's bathroom, standing in front of the crashing water was a girl with white hair and pale skin, she was quite short and had her hair reaching up to the back of her knees, but what caught many a person's attention to her the most was the fact that she had an eye-patch...

For as long as Meikyu Sanko could remember, she had worn an eye-patch, not a day goes by without it covering the frostbitten eye of hers, a souvenir from her brush with death when she was but a girl, the white-haired belle closed her eye with sigh as her reflection copied her every move, her hand went up and slowly removed the black patch that she was so well known for, her fingers laced around it as if it were the most valuable thing in the world, as she placed it unto the counter, before cupping both of her hands and catching the running water she had going, with a quick splash, the reflection before her glistened with water as she stared down unto her mirror doppleganger, her face was sparkling thanks to the splash of water, even her hair had caught some of the cross fire much to her irritation, she brought both hands unto her face and looked at them with her one good eye, before quickly grabbing the eye patch and placing it on her forehead, she made quick work with her face, wiping it down with a small towel which she had dispersed from her bag, carefully brushing against her dead eye as she gave a small moan of pain, cursed eye never fully healed much to her pain and annoyance, with her face dryed up, she made quick work of her things and deposited them neatly unto her bag, before she slowly pulled down her eye patch, once again covering up the reminder of her past, giving the mirror one last glance before she quickly turned around and made her way outside,

'Hmm?...tsk...what is it now?'
    Sanko had just taken a few steps into the hallway when her phone buzzed out, with a blink she stared at it as she read who was it from before flipping her phone open and seeing what the message conatined,

TO: Reverses.
    SUBJECT: Seraphim.

Taking into account last night's unexpected events, a decision has been made. However, this form of communication proves too open for the secrecy and care needed for the message that must be carried out. For our best interests, it's cordially requested that the recipients of this message keep our meeting a secret to third parties. This is 'their' will. Those that inconvenience fellow 'Reverses' will be dealt with accordingly.

Cheerio.

Sanko hesitated for a moment as she re-read the message before she sighed and decided to bring up a message of her own, she quickly fumbled with the buttons though she wasn't that much of a cellphone-whiz, in fact she had to use both hands in order text, her one and only eye not really helping her vision as well, forcing her to hold her phone up really close to her face as she texted, though she payed no attentions to the students who passed by her as she pressed her back against the hallway walls, not realizing how silly she must've looked on how close she was to the cellphone's screen as she typed,

TO: Yuudai Ueda
    SUBJECT: "Give me a place to stand, and I will move the earth".

Senpai. Do you need me at your club today?.

She inserted a quote from Ueda's favorite book, which she have figured, she never saw him without it, Illiad and Odyssey, she never really got into greek fiction, she particularly liked the more exotic ones, the ones that told of the stories of Beowulf and the like but would read the greeks whenever she found boredom. she sighed as she finished her text, like in real life she wasn't much of a conversation starter, so she had placed only a few words in her message as she sent it to the Drama Club Leader, wanting to know if she was needed at the club today or not, there was a small matter that she longed to attend to and that was Rikiya-san bringing her some sweet flan~

User ImageS t a t u s
> The Music playing in Sanko's head: [Decretum]
> Sanko is in [Second-Year Level Building, Girls Room]
> Sanko left [Second-Year Level Building, Girls Room] and is now in [Second-Year Level Building, Main Hallway]
> Sanko Recieved [Yuudai Ueda]'s text and sent one of her own.
> Have Sanko join the Club meeting today? [ ] Yes [ ] No

Viper Thoughts

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                Yoshi Justice

I will pull myself together Strength Arcana
                                                                Park
                                                                To keep on moving to the end
                                                                Distractions may appear
                                                                Theme Song
                                                                Persona: Hercules
                                                                But waver I will not from my path

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

He too, huh? Yoshi grimaced a little, shaking her head. "Whoever that was, she had been far too insulting. And... just by summoning our Personas don't exactly show that we... are strong. Personas..." A hint of discomfort was evident in her words.

She looked up at Johnathan, smiling slightly. "You could say she was the bravest one. I failed at being your shield." she whispered, not sure if Johnathan could hear her.

Johnathan mentioned feeling something weird, and Yoshi agreed. Bending down and picking up the ball, she waved it teasingly at Ojo, before flinging it as far as possible. Is it far enough?

She sighed, rubbing her hands together. "Split apart, huh? I felt something that resembled talking to someone that you know, and yet, you don't know that person. Split apart.. something was missing, that's all I know."

She snapped her gaze back to Johnathan, boring into the underclassman. "She is wrong, Johnathan." she said fiercely.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

aleksa6
                                                                Quote:
E M P T Y your mind
Be formless
Be shapeless
Like water
Water can flow - or it can C R A S H
Be water, my friend

Minegishi Katsuya - T H E D E V I L

User Image
                                    "You?"

Minegishi's brows lifted in surprise at Hikaru's offer. That was a little more than the name of a shop or a particular stylist he had been expecting. On the one hand, there was a certain temptation in the offer. Bleaching at a salon every few weeks got rapidly expensive, and he was not the sort of person who liked to limit his spending or indulgences. Money saved on one thing meant he had cash to burn at something else that might otherwise have to wait. On the other... well, he knew enough to know he was not interested in rocking a bald look for the first few weeks of school if anything went wrong.

More than either of those, however, he hated the thought of being timid or hesitant. His first instinct, when presented with a challenge, was to raise the stakes to see if he could get more. This was not a challenge, exactly, but it was similar enough that he stubbornly did not want to back down. It was, after all, just bleach: how uncool would it be to come off as fussy and concerned about it? Minegishi let out an amused sound through his nose, smirked, and nodded slightly.

That blush was interesting. He'd see how far he could push it.

"Yeah, you. Why not?" he agreed. "You say you know what you're doing. I believe you. Let's do it."

A hand on his shoulder made him pause. Minegishi looked down at the hand the way he might look at a spider or a dead rat dropped on his shoulder. He carried the gaze through, past a wrist and up an arm, into a face, where it settled into an expression that said the owner of said hand had better move it very quickly if he did not want to leave the choice up to Mine. Minegishi was not used to running into many people taller than he was, and he was even less used to people who invaded his personal space without being welcomed to do so. It was one of the advantages of being bigger and looking older than he was: no matter how crowded the train or side walk, he existed in a world where other people happened by invitation only.

Minegishi stepped forward, just slightly, just enough to start putting pressure on Yuudai's wrist and elbow if he wanted to maintain contact. He tapped his fingers, a rhythmic four-part beat, against his pant leg, the impatient and irritable gesture made plain by the clinking of his rings and bracelets as he waited for the senior to take the hint and keep his hands to himself.

"Must be a pretty serious club. It's only the second day of school." He looked to Masuko, as the senior had introduced his erstwhile companion, and raised one eyebrow in a clear question. Drama club sounded about as fun as a trip to the dentist's, if it was this early in the school year and already the lead was making impositions and hunting people down to accuse them of slacking off. As if anyone needed to do anything related to a club. Do you want to go, or you want an excuse to blow it off?

Besides, the way he talked was weird. They, their - Minegishi almost snorted. Was the expectation that he would be making plans with and distracting the entire drama club?

"Minegishi. Just moved." He left his introduction to that and an unenthusiastic handshake, not particularly inclined to elaborate. "I'll go if Masuko goes, but don't expect much out of me. I don't haul things around or make posters."

Hug the Pug

Viper Thoughts

Running water never grows stale
                                    So you got to just keep on flowing
                                    You have to train;
                                    You have to keep your reflexes
                                    So that when you W A N T it, it's there -
                                    When you want to MOVE, you're moving

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff