Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

I, the mighty God, may be found by the library near Avery.

"This?" He copied the motion, one brow raising. "Being surrounded by air is quite normal. Why would such a state concern me?" Whatever reference the human was getting at flew far beyond the direct and practical vocabulary the deity had taken up. "You are correct that it would be difficult to mislead me and impossible to sway me. Rather, you are not much of a bother to me at all. It as not as though you have done something that warrants punishment yet." Easing, the god looked up towards the sky. "There is nothing dangerous here right now, so I has resigned to just being within. The idea is that inspires confidence."

Not many had a grasp on his abilities and it could easily be assumed that they were more confident in his purpose if they could actually see him, even if he was constantly aware of each and every one of them. "Now, mortal, what is this building you have left? Is it now closed?" If not, perhaps there was entertainment to be had. If it was he would just have to set his manifestation wandering again.

"I suppose I should instead ask whether it is no longer amusing when closed. Two moons ago I went to the restaurant. It seemed exciting from people's memories. However it was closed and there was nothing there. I checked again and found it only has value when open. I must know, are all places like that? His arms crossed steadily as he awaited an explanation.

Perhaps the human would prove more useful than expected. Maybe he would go on to explain the concept of closed to him. States were easy to grasp from tapping into memories. Concepts were not. He had discovered the human view of death just the day prior. It had been quite enlightening.

Even so, I am curious.

Aerandir Anwarunya

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG O xx A H E A D xx A N D xx H A T E xx Y O U R xx N E I G H B O R
xxxxxgo ahead⋮❖ and cheat a friend do it in the ( name of heaven )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU CAN JUSTIFY IT IN THE END ! THERE WON'T BE ANY TRUMPETS BLOWING
xxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxx♛》COME THE J.UDGEMENT DAY;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━ x on x the x bloody x morning x after x one x tin x soldier x runs x away x ━━━━

User Image
                    Temperance wrinkled her nose playfully at his poke, tipping her chin up to n** affectionally at his fingertips.
                    “Honestly, I think that’s alright,” she murmured in a quietly affectionate tone. “Don’t all people keep secrets? And every girl I’ve known has definitely had her fair share of secrets,” she pointed out, though it wasn’t long before she quietly added: “Not that you could really consider Emery to be a normal girl… but it is the principle that counts.”

When Vincent moved back over, wrapping his arms around from behind her and nuzzling his face into her loosed golden hair she smiled, purring happily into the embrace.
                    “You know I really don’t mind,” she chuckled quietly. “Next time, then? Since you have something in mind… is that French? It sounds very fancy,” she chimed thoughtfully, pulling her filthy gloves from her hands and reaching down to rub his arms in a semi-sensual massaging manner. “Which means I’m going to have to take some extra time in getting cleaned up for you… do you still have that spare key? Or should I hide one under the flower pot, by the door?”

She chuckled quietly, adjusting her position so that she could twist around to wrap her arms around him, nuzzling her face into his chest.
                    “Mmmmmhm. You talk as if she hasn’t already told me about some of your more embarrassing feats,” she teased in an ambiguous tone. “Maybe some other time, huh? Alright. I can be patient… about that sort of thing.”

Temperance stifled a yawn, sighing as she rolled her shoulders; a few satisfying pops came from along her spine and a second, content sigh flew through her lips.
                    “Mmm much better,” she noted to herself, closing her eyes as she continued to rest against her boyfriend’s chest. “Should I close up a little early, then? It doesn’t look like anybody’s going to be coming in and I only have one more sapling to transfer.”

xxxxxx
                    xxxxxxxxxxx L.OCATION⋮ FLOWER SHOP xx C.OMPANY⋮ VINCENT (RANDO) xx A.TTIRE⋮ SPRING WORK
                    Merlin The Mage

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image
                                                              I've been shot up and ъeaten to no end.

I was a man to be ғeared even when I was a slacker.

Now I am only a ϯraitor that had a cause.

Only fragments remain of what I ѡished to protect.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Rando had returned home only to find it barren of a certain pinkette. Her absence left him able to clean up and grab ingredients in haste before taking a spritely pace back to the flower shop and its second floor. He felt bad that Temperance had entrusted him with a spare key and he hadn't extended the same courtesy. However he didn't want her alone in the mansion with Emery. Ever. If Temperance wen exploring and stumbled across any of the adjustments his sister had made the result would not be pretty.

Pulling out all the ingredients and laying them atop the kitchen counter, he grinned. “I'm gonna do my best on this, even with the added pressure of cooking for such a lovely lady!” Back in the mafia he usually only cooked for himself or other guys. The women weren't impressed by home cooking. They wanted more grand displays and status. Neither of which they got. His typical relationships had always been short-lived flings.

“Earlier you mentioned she's told you about embarrassing stuff. But, what she considers embarrassing is a good deal different from most people.” He laughed. “Plus she isn't that chatty. BUT! I am.” He pulled his hands from prep work to rub them together briefly.

“Our head chef got mad sick before a meal service one day. Well of course, Emery thought the service must go on, so she took it upon herself to cook dinner. Wowza. I wish I'd been there to see it from the start. Apparently, she went rampant in the kitchen. I only gotta see the end result. She made this really watery stew with everything under the sky. It had just about any variety of common vegetable and meat she could get her hands on.” He told his tale while trying to make a spectacle of his cooking. Going big on the simmer or a quick knife spin before chopping a vegetable. Rando had always gone for showmanship. That was probably why he was left out of more discreet tasks most of the time.

Working away, he paused his story for a moment to take a quick taste and add a few seasonings. “Well all that stuff togetehr didn't cook evenly. On top of not using a broth...It was a fiasco. Everyone was too daned scared of her though so they ate on while she watched, thinking she'd given them a nutritious meal. All those suckers that had come in early for dinner got sick to their stomachs.” Rando shook his head, feigning a look of sadness. “We had to postpone so many missions. The best part though was how mad she was that no one told her it was awful. She went around glaring at everyone for weeks. If she hadn't gone and beaten up people that stared at her too long it woulda been almost cute.” He burst out laughing.

Kathryn Anon

ζocation Flower Shop Second Floor

Ҁompany Temperance

ɱood Happy

ϯhoughts It was amazing!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

If I told you the answer would you question me?
If I said that was all there is, would you believe me?
Truth is I wont ever know, and neither will you.
That's the beauty of it all. We will never truly know.
User Image
"Why?" is the gateway to science and creation.
It unfolds a endless timeline of questions and answers,
and thus more questions are discovered.
For every "why?" discovered a "how?" soon follows.

HP → ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤xxx xxx𝖂ιℓѕση '𝕻' 𝕳ιggѕвυяуxxxxxx✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ← SP

((Universal post for both Darion and Wilson.))

Morning swept away the night away as the darkness was slowly lifting. Darion was already awake while Wilson slept in longer as usual. It was clear to them who was the morning person and who was not. While the petite man stirred in his slumber, Darion prepped himself for the day. He quietly dressed himself into his comfortable durable overalls and wiggled into whatever free shirt had been lying around. After dressing himself it was time to wake Wilson before he would sleep through the entire day. Darion tucked his boot underneath Wilson side and forcefully lifted his foot, Rolling Wilson onto his face as he flailed out of shock. "Morning Sleepy head, Get up. We got work to do and I know how long you take to get 'ready' for the day." Darion bluntly stated as he watched the poor guy come to his feet, stumbling and hastily waddling to the backpack with all his fresh clean cloths, neatly folded up and laid out for the day. "What's that suppose to mean? Pardon me if I value personal appearance. First impressions are everything. Speaking of which, have you even walked around town? Talk to people? have you been cooped up in the institute all this time? I didn't even see you come to the Inn last night." Wilson muttered, tripping on his words as he tries stepping into his slacks but falling over several times, Darion laughing quietly to himself as he turns away and goes into the main room. "Don't want to talk to people, that's your job. I get enough socializing with you and even that's too much. Why would I want to go out and ruin some stranger's morning by saying something that might offend them. I can just sit here and ruin yours. Pack your s**t. Tomorrow we are moving into the Institute, their is a room in the back that really doesn't have a place for anything else but storage and we don't have anything to store." Darion informed Wilson as he plopped down on a rickety arm chair and rocked himself back and forth as he could hear more rattling coming from the other room. Who could possibly make so much noise getting dressed? Wilson certainly wasn't graceful. Finally Wilson emerged into the next room, bursting the door open as it swung against the wall gently. Upon arrival Wilson struck a pose, throwing his fist in the air and gazing upward, as if looking past the ceiling. "Ta-da! I'm Gorgeous." Wilson declared, before dropping his pose into his slouched stance as Darion could not help but give Wilson a confused and uncomfortable stare. "You're weird." Darion grumbled under his breath and turned away. "Why are we leaving? This is such a nice place I wouldn't mind staying. Plus, if you move into the institute, you will never leave there unless its to test something." Wilson griped

Darion cocked his head over to him with a long pause and a blank stare to build up the suspense. "And?" Wilson shook his head in frustration, sometimes Darion could just be immovable on a subject. "Fine, but eventually you will break from your shell and find that their a friendly people out there and that talking with them wont be the end of the world. I got everything packed, shall we go?" Wilson asked as he struggled to lift his pack at first, throwing it over his shoulders, Swaying slowly like a metronome before coming to a halt, standing tall. "You sure you got that? I don't need to snapping like a twig." Darion teased Wilson just before draping his pack over his shoulder and grabbing a hold of his suitcase and making for the door with Wilson close behind, pushing Darion on the back and replying to his remark. "Shut up and march. I can handle this."

The two males galloped down the stairs to the inn and paid their final due before departing the inn, possibly for the last time. The morning air was crisp but refreshing as they much rather have that then the dry burning air of the barren land outside the city. The smell of bakery shops and restaurants wafted through the streets and bathed the city in a refreshing aura. Darion with his narrow minded ways was focused on only getting to the Institute while Wilson was taking in all the sights around him and trying to recognize pedestrians faces as they passed by. He would flash a wink towards the ladies and lower his head in acknowledgement for the males. "One of these days, a guy's going to catch you making winky faces to his lady and your going to get pummeled." Darion broke the silence as he glanced over to Wilson for a moment and back on the way in front of him. "Maybe, but it will be worth it if I can get a laugh and or a smile out of them." The slender male argued with a bold smile upon his face as he waved at familiar faces. "Maybe even spark a flame in a certain lady, you never know!" Wilson chuckled to himself in aw, as he clasped his hands together near his face for a moment and dropping them to his side, swaying with each step. Darion glared at Wilson for a moment with a look of disgust. "You have an irrational sense of optimism. It makes me sick." He grunted as he shook his head in disapproval and continued onward. "You made sure you got everything from the inn right?" The pessimistic brute questioned Wilson as adjusted his pack that was slipping from his shoulder. Wilson cheerful smile faded into a disgruntled look as he snapped at Darion. "Of course I got everything, mother. What do you take me for, stupid?"

"I don't know, is your hand bigger than your face?"
Darion replied back, phishing for the perfect moment.

Without thinking things through Wilson raised his hand to his face, measuring an inch away from his face. "I don't see how this has anythin-" Wilson was interrupted as his hand came crashing down upon his face with a thud with the help of Darion's hand. Wilson instantly swung his hand down and glare intently at Darion while Darion stared back, not pulling from his gaze. The two Sat in silence for a long moment before Wilson finally broke the silence. "That was uncalled for." Darion for once let loose a small laugh, a smile slowly forming from his lips as they continued onward. They bickered the whole way through the streets until reaching their destination. They had a lot of work ahead of them. They still needed to clean and spruce up the area before opening up. Even when they open up they still need to find work for them to develop and the resources to do so. They were tight on funds since Darion spent most of the money on the building. They would have to be small tasks and requests before they can move onto wider ranges.

(( Timeskip))

The night was slowly creeping up on them as the sun started sinking back into the far mountains. A red haze bleed across the sky with beautiful white clouds adding to the sight. They had finished up for the day and as usual Wilson had been sent to bring back food, god forbid Darion go out into public by himself. It was obvious he was scared to be on his lonesome but Wilson wasn't going to always be there. As Wilson frolicked through the streets, nearing the markets, He couldn't help but chuckle at the turn of events. When they had first started off, Darion wanted little to do with Wilson. Often brushing him aside as if he didn't exist. Now it seems as if they became inseparable. Or maybe it was just Wilson being hopeful. Darion had always been a tough cookie to crumble, and even harder to read. Still, it was good to see that he respected him for who he was and Wilson was sure that this would be the place they had always hoped for. The classy fellow rounded the corner with a twirl and pounced for the nearest stall, inspecting the goodies. Oh how he wish he could afford all the lovely trinkets and handmade goods they often sold here but as of late they were as poor as It got. Wilson sighed Heavily as he pulled himself away from the stall, only to look back for one last glance and stopping at the next stall, rinse and repeating until he had gone through about half the stalls. It was there he had poked his head up at the right time to snatch a glance at the lovely Inn keeper who had been most friendly to them upon arrival. He found himself overwhelmed with what he would describe as euphoria as he jumped up from the stall and waving rapidly, calling out to her. "Oh hey! Lady Valji!"

Wilson casually ran up to her, before taking his more serious, suave stance, rotating his arm to his chest and taking a formal bow before her and raising himself in a fluid motion, as if practiced in the mirror several times over. "Greetings lady Valji, if I may call you so? I don't think I have seen you out of the Inn before. It's quite refreshing to see you again, I didn't see you for awhile. It is quite a shame we will not be staying at your inn like I had hoped, Darion had other ideas." Wilson spoke with a proper tone and letting loose a little bit of ego as the words escaped from his lips. "If not too forward or out of place, I would just like to compliment you on your appearance today, you look rather elegant tonight."

█│ I'm with:
bounds Maryn
█│ Location:
bounds Near the market.
█│ Mood:
bounds Cheerful, overwhelmed with delight.
█│Thoughts:
bounds I sure hope she remembers me!
█│Theme:
bounds Main

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image

Location / / Market Area tab tab Company / / Wilson tab tab Mood / / Happy tab tab Thoughts / / This is fun.

ɪ ϵɴȷɵү ϻү ȿϻạʟʟ ғʀϵϵĐɵϻȿ.

I am free to rule over the inn however I please.

⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰

Maryn had stolen away from her post at the inn for a while to look over the remaining stalls for the market festival. Some had begun to close. After the occupation it was no surprise that the turnout wasn’t as large as she’d grown accustomed too. It would return to normal with time. Brushing brunette locks behind her ear, she continued through the rows of stands at an easy pace. A year ago she would not have thunk leaving the inn unattended for a second, but all that had happened chipped away at her rigidity. Steadily returning regulars had told her they enjoyed seeing her open up again and her more casual attire. It didn’t hold the same mysticism as her traditional dress, but it was her demeanor that she sold, not the look. One had even been so bold as to say she satisfied a different type than her mother. While flattery won customers nothing, she was relieved to know that her break from tradition hadn’t hurt the inn’s reputation.

Before long she was confronted by Wilson. She had met him briefly when he and his partner arrived in town. At the time she’d been helping manage the Town Hall with Garnos and her own tasks at the Inn, so she had the luxury of filing their move in paperwork and inviting them to the inn’s dinner service on the house for the first few nights of their stay. His deep bow warranted a small giggle and she returned the favor, giving a practiced curtsy, hand raising the hem of her skirt and all. “I am most accustomed to Miss Maryn. I fear Lady Valji is how many refer to my mother, even in her retirement.”

Her eyes smiled for her, another talent she had picked up from years of rigorous training in being a /respectable/ lady. She had fallen far from that image in the past year, but the talents would never fade. “The inn does consume much of my time. I do hope to get out more often now that Garnos has assumed the position of mayor.” It was a small truth. She intended to see the town more ever since her sham of a marriage. The opportunity had just been slow in presenting itself. “It is a shame. Finding more permanent lodging so quickly though is admirable. I am afraid my business is not quite what it used to be, but I do have a few spare rooms now. If you ever have need of a night away from your partner or even a warm bath while the both of you get settled, feel free to stop by, no charge.”

At the compliment on her appearance, her cheeks flushed a bit. One arm wrapped around her stomach and she leaned forward a bit, her other hand touching her lips as she laughed softly. “I must say, it surprises me greatly to hear such a thing. In light of all that has happened I have been dressing down from what I am most familiar with, so I did not expect to be called elegant.” Straightening, she wiped the corner of her eye with one finger. “I will thank you for your compliment though. Growing into the old maid that I am,” She paused, her lips turning into a soft smile. “I may not have many years left of such niceties.”

Turning her gaze to nearby stands, she took in their array of goods. “So, Sir Wilson, what brings you out here? Usually people wander the market festival earlier in the day when things are in...full swing shall I say?” Such lingo almost seemed forbidden, but also exciting. Perhaps some of Garreth’s daringness had rubbed off on her before he left town. Far better than any wishy washy traits from other men she was acquainted with.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

I am free to leave the inn when it suits me.

вυτ ɪ ωɪʟʟ ɴϵѵϵʀ τʀυʟү вϵ ғʀϵϵ.

UV--Tardmuffin--VU

User Image / / / / User Image / / / / User Image

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User ImageUser Image

l o c a t i o n places c o m p a n y peeps m o o d feels t a v e r n downstairs/upstairs x o u t f i t x v o i c e

Hey, take a seat doll.

"Hey, Silver! A tumble of your best whiskey. Something hard."

A familiar woman's voice called out from behind Silver. After she turned, she saw her other cousin, Adriane, had come in with the pinkette, Emery. She had a big grin plastered on her face at seeing the two women. "Hey Ade! S'up Emery. Take a seat guys."

The sheriff promptly sat after propping her weapons against the bar. Silver gave the counter a good thump before swiveling around to grab some tumblers. "Whisky on the double!" The ravenette set the glasses down in front of Adriane. Instead of going to her shelving of liquor that was served to customers, she ducked down behind the bar for a moment. A moment later, she popped back up with a bottle of whiskey in her hand. "I don't normally serve this to customers..." She playfully winked and held her finger up to her lips. "Shh, so don't tell anyone, alright?" She began pouring the amber liquid into the three glasses. "This s**t is strong, but oh, so smooth." She slid one glass down in front of Emery and then lifted her own. "Good to have ya back, cuz." Swirling the alcohol in the glass a little to release the aromas, she finally threw the drink back swiftly. She was pretty much a pro at drinking, so it was like nothing for her to drink alongside her customers. It was all in the name of a good time and keeping a good clientele. The sturdy tumbler gave a light thud as she slammed it back onto the counter.

"So what brings y'all here?"

OOC

Merlin The Mage

- Memories_Chained -

sorry i took forever. XD

HP → ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤xxxUser Image xxx𝕯arion '𝕲ee' 𝕳elmsxxxUser Imagexxx✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ← SP

The limits stretch onwards with a little creativity.
The only person who sets the barrier is you. You,
Vast as you are immeasurable. You,
strong as you make yourself to be.
You are the variable to every equation.
You justify the outcome. Only you.

User Image

The room was still, silent. Only the pitter-patter of the clock's whirling gears could be heard through the building as Darion propped himself up against the wall near the front windows. His gazed through the glass, Watching civilians breeze down the road to their destinations. Out of his boredom, Darion started soaking up the beauty of the town, admiring the Architecture. A smile crept across his face as he turned away from the windows and dragged his heavy shoes across the floor, making his way to the front desk. From the desk, he reached down below for a small pack and dropping it on the counter and began emptying the contents of the bag onto the desk. Few loafs of bread and a block of cheese along with a desired bottle of rum. It certainly wasn't much and wouldn't get them through another night.

"Where the heck is Wilson? He left almost an hour ago. Off picking flowers again I presume..." the brute groaned to himself as his stomach alerted him of its hunger. He gazed down in distress as he pressed his open hand against his belly. "If I start eating without him, I am going to eat every last crumb. I better go find him..." Darion Complained, putting away the food once more and leaving the rucksack on the counter and making his way to the door way. As Darion reached his hand out for the door handle he noticed his hand starting to tremble. He was hesitant at first as his hand clasped over the handle, pausing for a long moment. "Common, I'll be fine. I am just looking for Wilson. I can do this." Darion prepped talked himself, finally getting the courage to twist the handle and open the door.

The dying light poured its orange haze over his body the moment he stepped out. The warmth was a good change considering how cold it was inside that building. He could only imagine how cold it was going to get once they spent the night there for the first time. Wilson was probably going to complained to him the entire night. After realizing he had been just standing at the door way for a solid two minutes, Darion snapped back to reality and shut the door behind him, waltzing off down the street, almost as if child venturing away from his mother for the first time. How Darion developed this new found paranoia is beyond him, but its all to real. Maybe he was scared people would find out about his past. Maybe people would think differently of him if they knew he had a son He was no longer able to see.

Not even a few yards away from his door, Darion was already washed over with regret of stepping out into the city. He slowly walked down the street, avoiding eye contact and redirecting himself whenever someone was remotely close to him. "Oh, Wilson. You're going to get it when I find you. Making me come out here." Darion grumbled under his breath as he made his way to the more urban part of the town, Cereus. It took a long while to reach it but when he did Darion found himself dragging his boots onto paved roads which was a good change. He was unfamiliar with the shops around here, he had always made Wilson do his bidding. It wasn't long till he found himself at the center of Cereus, looking outwards. From there he spotted the tavern and café and a few restaurants here and there, but the question still remained: Where is Wilson at? He held onto the majority of his money.

█│ I'm with:
bounds Me, myself and I
█│ Location:
bounds Cereus District
█│ Mood:
bounds Slightly paranoid
█│Thoughts:
bounds It feels good to be out, Not so good to be out in public.
█│Theme:
bounds A walk

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image
                                                                    I am doomed to become ɪĐʟϵ until I am needed once again.

Listening to Adrianne's answer, the pinkette gave a small nod. "An admirable approach." She wasn't in the mood to ponder such words. The run had given her a clear head from her irritation. Mucking it up with ideas that she'd so desperately been avoiding the past week were only a threat to that clarity. Following the ravenette into the tavern, she was mildly surprised. Her hatred of alcohol usually kept her far from the place and even upon the return of her memories her idea of the building had warped. To find it without the vulgarity she associated with alcohol and night clubs was a small shock.

There was a small exchange between her companion and the bartender before 'Silver' poured some concoction from a bottle into three glasses. Emery eyed the liquid warily. Not only had she been served at all, but something unusual and stronger because of some simple family relation between the bartender and the sheriff. Sliding on to a bar stool, she left her glass untouched. "We had a race and the loser had to buy a drink for the winner. So I am here to pay." It would have been impractical for Emery to have won anyways, so the loss didn't grate at her. She didn't lose when it counted anyways.

"My brother used to run night clubs. The atmosphere here is entirely different. It's quieter and there are less people." Another poor attempt at conversation. If she lingered too long she would just find herself getting frustrated. That and the establishment was the kind that Henri might frequent. Any chance of encountering him that day was best to be avoided. She'd stay a polite amount of time, pay for a few drinks, and be on her way. Back to her precious safe house.

- MEMORIES_CHAINED -

Mistress Orion

ζocation Tavern[Indent]
Ҁompany Adriane & Sylvia[Indent]
ɱood Out Of Place[Indent]
ϯhoughts I am entirely underage.[Indent]

User Image

Wilson was entranced by her reactions, he was not expecting her to play along to his formalities. The way her laugh escaped her lips was captivating, almost like music to his ears as his smile grew ever so slightly. Upon her correction, Wilson felt rather silly by his choice of wording. He peered down for a moment as he chuckled under his his breath and pick himself back up. "You're right, I mean no offense. Miss Maryn it is!" Wilson said with a chirp to his voice, as he leaned against the market stall, clasping his hands in front of him as he listened about her offer. "I share in your problems. I feel like I have been shackled to that new shop ever since we got here. But It has been worth the time spent on it. Darion says by tomorrow it should be ready for the grand opening." He spoke softly as he turned away from her sight and gazed out into the area around them. His once cheerful face slowly faded into a blank stare. "Only problem is, where do we start? We have limited funds and little resources as of late. It will have to be all small scale and miscellaneous items." Wilson elaborated on the subject and pausing for a moment just before returning to her alluring gaze with the same spirited smile he had started with. He listened to her go on about the inn and was delighted in his offer as he eyes let off a certain twinkle to them. "It is a shame indeed, personally I was much happier there. I hoped to talk Darion into going back but he seems set on staying there. You are much to kind. I don't know if I could accept that offer, but I'm sure when Darion and I bicker it will be great to have some place to take a breather. Thank you. The same goes to you, If you need something for your Inn or ever need help just let me know. I can be quite the handy man." Wilson spoke big of himself, letting loose a small snicker and a smirk. He picked himself up from the Stall and straightened his vest and dress shirt and stiffened is posture.

The mentioning of her recent changes threw Wilson into a deep thought as he slowly rolled back the filmstrip in his mind, trying to remember if he had ever seen her in anything else. He swayed to and fro softly for a moment before shaking his head. "I don't believe I've seen you in anything more fanciful then what you wear now. Then again I didn't mean anything by it more then the base of the word. I merely wished to say you looked stylish and graceful." Wilson corrected himself, running his hands through his hair, styling it back and returning them clasped together over his stomach. "What brings me here? Well I.. oh shoot!" Wilson blurted as a sense of panic flooded over him and his expressions. He quickly rotated his wrist and peered down at his watch. "Oh my gosh, I spent way to much time here. I guess I was distracted by all the goodies around the area. I was supposed to be getting food but I wanted to check the area out a little bit and I happen to stumble upon the market." A small sigh escaped from him as he thought for a moment, cupping his chin with his hand and letting his other free hand hook against his hip. He wondered at what kind of trouble he was going to be if he returned empty handed. "I believe all the shops are closing down, I don't think I'm going to make it in time... Darion's going to kill me. And I do mean that literally." Wilson made light of the situation with a small chuckle as he turned himself forwards the market area, watching people close up for the day. He let time slip away from his grasp, which happens often for someone who spends most of his day daydreaming and deep thinking.

█│ I'm with:
bounds Maryn
█│ Location:
bounds Market area
█│ Mood:
bounds Less cheeful.
█│Thoughts:
bounds Oh fiddlesticks. I forgot.
█│Theme:
bounds Main

Golden Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The sky no longer had the bright sun spreading its warm light upon the vast and not so bare district. Work hours probably had already ended for nearly all the establishments in the district. The Dojo, where anyone with free time and a bit of expendable cash could come to learn a style or two of martial arts, had been closed for about an hour or two. The day had been rather productive, mostly teenagers who wanted to learn the stuff they see in movies and others who were in it for the sport. It had been a decent day nonetheless and Silas was proud of it. He was near the end of cleaning everything and checking to see if anything needed replacement or a good scrub. It was the simplest job he ever had, but it allowed him the peaceful life he wanted. A few minutes of last checking through everything and the job was done. Writing a small "check" sign in the inventory paper he held in his hand Silas was able to rest it on his desk and relax for a bit.

His eyes were attracted by the ceiling for some reason, the ceiling fan's blades seemed rather hypnotic to look at. His eyes didn't mind the vague scenario he found himself in. They just wanted to follow the blades, almost like if they were testing their skills. This observation moment lasted for longer than he cared to admit. Fifteen minutes in he was able to break out of it. He figured he was just mildly bored and fresh air would do him so. He got up and went outside. He closed everything that needed to be closed and decided to call it a day. The warm, orange light decided to bathe his entire figure without mercy but the air was cool and fresh so it was smoothing. He had been there for a while but it always felt weird to look around and not see soldiers training under his command. He wondered why he felt a bit nostalgic that day. His stomach growled slightly, deciding it was time to be fed. Silas chuckled slightly, and tapped his stomach once. He was hungry so he figured his nostalgic moment was related to that.

He walked down the street calmly yet those who were around him just seemed to step outside his path. Mothers grabbed their children closer when they got near him, couples held tight, and everything else just followed along with the same reaction. Silas had never been a social butterfly nor did his soldiers always loved his personality but they respected him greatly, even if a little fear was present. He took noticed that each day passed and the people around him still reacted the same. Perhaps he needed to get a friend, a real friend instead of the acquaintances that he spoke to once or twice. He noticed something mid step, a male he had formerly seen arriving at the District walking in rather odd way. Unlike himself, the male seemed to strongly try to avoid others. He decided that the male was probably in a hurry so he ignored his curiosity.

His stomach growled again and Silas sighed as he looked at the sky. The district of Cereus would get a visit that day. It didn't take him long to arrive since his normal pace involved taking large steps which covered a decent distance. He stopped for a bit, and looked around to see if he could a good place to eat. Money wasn't exactly a problem but Silas never fancied overly complicated meals. He then felt it hit. Thump! He looked down and a child was laying in front of him. The little girl had run at him with her ice cream and it fell along with her. Tears rolled down her face and her father came to see if she was okay. When her father looked up at Silas to apologize, the father got a rather frightened look on his face. Words of apologies were spewed quickly, and before Silas could even mutter a word the father grabbed the child and proceeded to walk away. He sighed and ignored the incident, it was best to not attract any attention. He wanted to apologize for not looking where he was going but he didn't even get the chance. His stomach growled furiously now. He walked a bit more in search of a good place to eat. He looked at the signs displayed to no use. He then noticed the male that he had previously seen in the district was now in front of him looking just as lost as a soul. "Good afternoon. Are you lost?" Silas words were followed by a thick and harsh tone. He figured he might as well help someone who looks like a lone lamb. He was oddly nice that day but his ever present intimidating bubble could be a problem.

-- oodCalm -- hereCereus -- ithDarion --

ut of the fight:XXXXXX
      -- Here
      ]
      UV--Tardmuffin--VU

Text
      "Speech"
      'Thoughts'

rizutsuki's Bae

Fluffy Friend

User Image
User Image
ᏉᎬᏒᎽ ᎾᎽᏟᎬ
Librarian of Speranza and [redacted]

It was difficult to grasp what the man across from him was trying to get at, or rather, if he was getting to anything at all. His response implied that he either did not understand what the librarian was insinuating, though he copied his movement, or he was playing it off as if he actually hadn't caught what he'd said. Avery could only raise an eyebrow at it. He had said the grey haired man hadn't done anything to "warrant punishment yet", but there was no inflections anywhere in his sentence. He's not here to threaten, I suppose.. As the stranger's eyes wandered to the sky, Avery relaxed his shoulders, which he only then realized were tense. It seemed reasonable that he was just here on a whim, and not for any reason, which was a somewhat comforting thought.

Asking his next two questions left the librarian, in truth, a little stunned, stammering out a confused, "Excuse me?" Of the two, one of them had been in Speranza less than a week, and the other called it home. Moreover, he had simply referred to it as "this building". Further questions clarified what he was trying to ask, but only served to confuse Avery moreso. It was his turn to copy the one's motion, crossing his arms and rubbing his eyes. "I...suppose it might be amusing, though some might not think so. That might depend on what sort of pastimes you enjoy. I mean, the books aren't going anywhere after hours.." Avery shook his head, reorienting his train of thought, and motioned again towards the building. "The library's hours are from ten in the morning to four in the afternoon, technically, though we are often open later. Other places, stores and the like, have their own respective hours. If a building is closed, there's nobody there, that's all. No services offered, no company, things of that sort." The male glanced up at the sky, noting it's color. "I'm not quite acquainted with all the locales here, but I imagine most are closed by this time." His own words made him cautious, for what he was beginning to think was an unwarranted concern. What whim would the stranger act on, knowing most places no longer had "value" today?

━━━━━┓xxxxx
        Cautious, confused~Feeling xxxxxxx
        Library~Location xxxxxxxxx
        The Harvest God~Company xxxxxxxxxxx
        ━━━━━┛xxxxx

Merlin The Mage

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image

Location / / Market Area tab tab Company / / Wilson tab tab Mood / / Calm tab tab Thoughts / / ...

ɪ ϵɴȷɵү ϻү ȿϻạʟʟ ғʀϵϵĐɵϻȿ.

I am free to rule over the inn however I please.

⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰

Her hands clapped together. “A grand opening~ That is amazing. I may have to steal away to take a look. Small scale or not I am sure there is something exciting.” It was unusual to set up shop in the workshop district. The location typically indicated some level of expertise in artisanship. She listened to him carefully, placing one hand beneath her chin, fingers extended and grazing the side of her cheek. Her other arm propped up the elbow of the raised one. “It really is no trouble at all. As for being a handyman, I might have to send some work your way now and then. After all the going ons recently a few things are a bit worse for wear. Eyra has done a fine job with what little she knows, but I redirected her efforts to a more important project so there is still work to be done.”

At the mention of having not seen her in anything fancier, she laughed once more. “It has been just over half a year since I abandoned my more strict attire.” Such fineries had proven far more difficult to clean and far more risky around rowdy soldiers. She’d gained more confidence and defense by choosing her current townish attire. The full skirts and cotton shirts, sleeved or sleeveless, allowed more range of movement too. Seeing his expression morph, her own lips curved downwards. So food had beckoned him from the workshop district to the town’s center. Her gaze scanned the surrounding stands but the most familiar face was already partner to an empty stand. She’d closed up early. Pondering over other options, she recalled her own workplace. “Do not fret. I am sure there are leftovers from my inn’s dinner service if you’d like to take some back to the shop with you. I would likely dispose of them otherwise.”

Leftovers weren’t the most grand, but at least the luxury of the food would make up for it’s time sitting out. “Is Darion quite hard-headed?” She tried to approach the idea of him /literally/ killing Wilson lightly, but it still made her stomach churn. She’d seen enough blood spill on the sand in the previous winter and the personal luxury of scrubbing Alfonz’s blood off her porch. Had she felt anything but anger towards the man, cleaning it might have made her sick, but the only thought that had run through her head the entire time was that he’d deserved it. For what he’d done to Edgar he deserved even worse. Even then she stomped her heel down a bit harder on the spot he’d been put to rest when she entered and exited the inn. It was a silent and worthless rebellion.

“You mentioned small scale projects, but what exactly is it that you and Darion deal in?” Any inquiry to draw her thoughts away from the darker fog that had consumed it on occasion in the past season.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

I am free to leave the inn when it suits me.

вυτ ɪ ωɪʟʟ ɴϵѵϵʀ τʀυʟү вϵ ғʀϵϵ.

UV--Tardmuffin--VU

User Image / / / / User Image / / / / User Image

HP → ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤xxxUser Image xxx𝕯arion '𝕲ee' 𝕳elmsxxxUser Imagexxx✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ← SP

The limits stretch onwards with a little creativity.
The only person who sets the barrier is you. You,
Vast as you are immeasurable. You,
strong as you make yourself to be.
You are the variable to every equation.
You justify the outcome. Only you.

User Image

The bold figure scanned thoroughly, looking for that unruly black hair to snag his attention when he heard a heavy voice directed his way. Anxiety washed over him as his head jerked abruptly, locking sights upon the stranger before him who had made himself known. He took a good moment to examine him before pressing his attention else where to make it seem like he was not interested in him, but being polite enough to respond to him in his time of need. "Hello. No I am not lost. I'm looking for someone." He spoke in a deep clear reply, keeping his answer short and vague. He had hopes he would lose interest, but at the same time Darion really wanted to find Wilson before nightfall. The man looked like he had been around the town long enough if he was willing to stand out and help a stranger in need. After debating with himself in silence finally he released a small but obvious sigh as he body eased up from its tense state. "I'm looking for my nerd. Well dressed with a snazzy vest. Black hair that stands up. Frail, slender looking fellow. Smooth talker, flirting with the pretty faces. Ring a bell? He stands out, believe me." Darion spoke in a relaxed but low tone, pondering back at ways to best describe him as his eyes rolled upwards into the clouds and returning his attention back to the bulky stranger. The brute rotated his body so he was directly facing him in a respectable manner, folding his arms across his chest. He bare an emotionless expression but he was always like these with strangers.

"He hasn't returned with the food and I'm sure he's lost looking at collectables. He, however, holds most of the money and I can't' afford to get the food."
Darion elaborated upon the subject to shine light on the problem. He shook his head slowly as he gazed back out into the sea of people still out and about, amazed to see that they have nothing better to do at this hour. "Problem is I am not used to the lay out of the town, nor do I know where he likes to wander." He added before returning his attention to him. Darion was not happy about the situation, he was not ready to be in public. He felt like he was being judge with each pair of eyes setting upon him. As if he they his past. As if they knew who he really was. He recognized his fears and knew that non of which was the case but still could not shake the feeling. Every inch of his body just wanted to break away from the crowd and rush home. His body tensed up once more as he forced himself to keep eye contact, convincing himself that nothing was happening.

█│ I'm with:
bounds Silas
█│ Location:
bounds Cereus
█│ Mood:
bounds Even more paranoid, way to go Willy.
█│Thoughts:
bounds ********, Human interaction.
█│Theme:
bounds Main

User Image

He returned her gesture with much excitement as the corners of his lips pinched back abruptly into a wide goofy smile. "I know right!? I don't want to spoil much but I have been working on a fun project. It is a work in progress but it will be an eye opener and might even help draw in younger customers to your Inn if you think it has a place." He dropped the vague hint with a smirk, letting the suspense kick in. He raised his hand and extended his index finger out as his expression lead to him remembering something important. "Oh, one thing I can tell you. We will be showing off and demonstrating its power and usefulness. A machine that can press and shape metal into anything we mold it to. Things too complicated to be forged by even the skilled blacksmiths can now be made possible." Wilson explained the best he could of the biggest attraction that would tie into their business. Occasionally as he continued to talk his voice would crack from the excitement of just sharing the information, he couldn't imagine what he would be like during the day of the revealing. "We know that the people here are always going to have needs for something, this way if they are willing to supply the cost, we are willing to work with them and build or create anything they ask. Benches, signs, reinforced fences, even appliances. If they can think it, we can build it." He went on to say, trying to rope her into aiding their cause with any ideas or desires she might want for her Inn but was polite enough not to say anything about it. Wilson also didn't want to bore her with the facts, he knew some people just frowned upon Technology in general and had their distaste for industrialism. He realized he probably got carried away as he cleared his voice and chuckling softly to himself, his face flushing ever so slightly as he spoke in a more relaxed tone, the words fluidly rolling off his tongue. "Sorry, sometimes I just get carried away. There's always a certain magic behind the work we do. Calming down now."

Wilson listened to her when she spoke about her change in attire, he was far too curious to not ask about the kind of outfits she wore in the past. "Oh my, I'd love to see some of those sometime. What made you want to cast away such formalities?" The slim figure cocked his head casually to the side with his question, pondering at the reasoning behind such folly. He loved his attire and his image he tries to uphold. He tried to imagine why someone would want to downgrade, just toss away such a lifestyle. Baffled but quick to understand, knowing that people are all different.

A woman with out limit when it came to kindness and compassion. When she offered him food his once racing heart soothed into a normal rhythm as he let loose a great sigh of relief. "You'd really do that for me? I will pay you, of course. You saved my hide." He praised her from the bottom of his heart as his once frightened expression melted to a gentle expression. When she spoke of Darion he felt compelled to say many things he knew he couldn't. He chuckled as he tried to select the words carefully. "Oh, yes. Stubborn. Vulgar. A rigid boulder if you will." He spoke in a teasing manner, although he was very serious. Wilson cupped his cheek as he shook his head, trying to find the right words to say. "He's not a bad guy. He's a passionate fellow. Doesn't tolerate laziness or excuses. He loses himself in his work, which is his... downfall. He and I come from troubled backgrounds which is why we came here, looking for an escape." The slim male elaborated, his once cheerful presence eased into a neutral state, showing his more serious side as he removed his hand from his cheek and down to his waist. "I can tell you a handful of good things about him, things that might make your heart skip a beat. But I don't think you will ever see that side of him. One day I'll get him to break from his shell, he under estimates my tenacity." Wilson spoke softly, picking back up on his optimistic presence as his frequent smile pokes its way back onto his face as he swayed casually, listening to Maryn continue to talk.

Her question made him think for a moment, trying to find easy ways to explain the nature of their work to people who had never been introduced to most of the scenarios they went through everyday. "That's a tough one to elaborate. Ummm... Well, Darion worked on many projects with machinery but he mainly helps design alternative power sources. He helped find ways to gather electricity then using standard fossil fuel and coal. He has a great distaste for pollution and reckless processes to harness power. Don't even mention Nuclear. Trust me, you don't want to hear that rant." He shook his head with a slight shrug as he pressed his index finger and thumb against the bridge of his nose near his eyes. He slowly thought back to all the times the blunt man went on about the dangers on the subject. Wilson would give him credit on that: he was very strict about the safety and well being of others. He had always thought of long term effects, Something Wilson lacked. Even safety sometimes got the best of Wilson as he knows very well in the past.

Wilson removed his hand from his face and hooked it on his hip and raised his free hand before him, straightening his thumb towards himself as he continued his summary "I however come from a different tree. I major in computer science. We help standardize companies with organization, Highly detailed schematics, and better support for the things they build. What several devices they install to help give more control I can offer even more control. With the help of my expertise I can type in exact coordinates rather then trying to hand crank something or tug on something. You type in a number of steps and the servo-motors will rotate that many steps." Wilson tried his best to make it sound interesting while also being as simple with his explanation.

((sloppy post I am sorry, was getting short for time)

█│ I'm with:
bounds Maryn
█│ Location:
bounds Market area
█│ Mood:
bounds Pleased, Overjoyed.
█│Thoughts:
bounds Yay, Food!
█│Theme:
bounds Main

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

I, the mighty God, may be found by the tavern near Avery, Emery, Sylvia and Adriane.

“So there are no people when it is closed. But there are still books.” He knew what those were. Perhaps they would prove interesting later. He would simply manifest inside the library’s walls. For the time being, the silver-haired boy brought something else interesting to his attention. Closing his eyes, the god felt out to the rest of the town. “There are five places still open. The most interesting would be the tavern. You will go there with me. You can meet some of the townspeople.” He looked down at Avery and motioned his head to the side a bit before turning and leading the way.

The tavern wasn’t terribly far. More than caring entirely about Avery’s familiarity with other people, the events at the tavern drew his interest. Sylvia was serving something special that she did not normally give customers and he wished to partake in it. Being a deity, he felt drawn to things that the townspeople called ‘special’. Whether Avery had followed or not, the god continued on until he arrived at the tavern. Stepping inside, he gave a small wave.

“Hello Sylvia. Adrianne. Emery.” He looked at each woman as he addressed them. “I noticed you are serving something special and I found it fascinating. Although I am afraid I do not have the luxury of your currency as I often see exchanged.” Looking behind him, he checked to see if the man with silver locks followed.

Even so, I am curious.

Aerandir Anwarunya

Mistress Orion

- Memories_Chained -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items