• Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

Time erases signs of all wounds
                      █ ████ █even those of this wasteland.
              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WELCOME
                              〈 ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ 〉

Welcome to Restoration of Speranza. This is a harvest moon themed roleplay. I do hope you'll take a look. c: And, to get it out of the way, some credits.

Plot / / Merlin The Mage
                                        Layout / / Merlin The Mage
                                        Graphics / / Merlin The Mage
                                        Images / / Google

STATUS

We are open and accepting!

IMPORTANT PLACES

⇠┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⇢
WELCOME / / STORY / / RULES / / MAP / / CURRENT DAY / / EVENTS / / HOUSING / / PROFILES / / CAST / / GOSSIP BOARD / / RELATIONSHIPS / / LISTS / / PLAYERS tab tab

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

STORY

The small town of Aurelius was quite quaint. A truly average town at best, the humble cottages and even humbler townspeople lived with the land as all lower class members did. Farmers and hunters were not without their share of problems. Like any average town, they had their own share of crimes and disputes over land and livestock. At the end of the day however, they thrived. Nobility rarely threw much thought to those of the lower class. Like most born with well-filled pockets, the upper class was most interested in expanding their coffers. Declaring war on neighboring kingdoms did little to harm them. It was the workers that were forced out into the front lines and it was those same workers that were denied most of the spoils.

The villagers of Aurelius had their day as well. Brought to arms by a knight who spun tales of valor and land, the men of the small town took up arms and marched off to war, spurred on by the promises of heroism and land. The country’s methods solved little in the ways of making allies. Blinded by their greed and feeling safe on their riches, no noble imagined the attack that came from the south. With their own armies off to war, the kingdom could do little to defend itself and it’s borders were compromised. Aurelius, nestled along the southern border, fell victim to the attacking army. Without its men, the women were overtaken easily, brought along as slaves and wives for the enemy soldiers.

Robbed of it’s people, Aurelius no longer had a source of kinship. For most average towns, abandonment would not be a significant problem. However, Aurelius was where the Harvest Goddess, mother of the land, had made her home. Without the kinship of humans to feed off of for her power, the goddess’ strength faded. First the buildings fell to ruin, straw and wood unable to stand up to the raw elements without proper care. The plants then wilted without people to care for them of the goddess’ raw power to fuel their growth. Magical beings were the next to vanish. The goddess’ own sprites died off and other creatures left the land to find refuge under the watch of another deity. Left alone in a barren wasteland, the goddess herself was the last to pass away. The southern countryside, void of life, was abandoned by the attacking army and the remaining kingdom, ravaged by a long term war, placed no effort into repopulating the once lost land.

Hundreds of years later, the land was considered a desert. The soil lacked nutrients and the greenery and wildlife that did manage to persevere in the environment was harsh and rugged. The only remaining clue of a previous ecosystem was a muddy pit that signified an underground reservoir and the brittle grass that surrounded it. With population on a rise, humans needed to expand somewhere. Over the past thirty years there was an incredible effort to make the old Aurelius habitable. While the ecosystem was still ravaged, people managed to restore some life to the land through their hard work and kinship. Despite the surrounding desert lands, grass grew more freely in Speranza. Trees took root and a lake even bubbled forth at the edges of town.

Just as people began to grow used to the ecological changes in the reion, army from Osanna invaded. The townsfolk devised a plan. Those who evaded capture left town to seek aid from foreign militaries and those captured caused the army various delays through sabotage and other misadventures. When aid arrived, the invaders were cornered. In the wake of the bloodshed, a Harvest God was born. The god lent his aid and the invading troops were outed from town. With the newfound protection of the god, ally troops also took their leave and the remaining townspeople began to rebuild.

WELCOME / / STORY / / RULES / / MAP / / CURRENT DAY / / EVENTS / / HOUSING / / PROFILES / / CAST / / GOSSIP BOARD / / RELATIONSHIPS / / LISTS / / PLAYERS tab tab

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

RULES

CURRENCY & TECHNOLOGY
                                                          While I typically glaze over pricing in clever ways, some people like to have a basis on which things are priced. Since this is a Harvest Moon roleplay, the currency used will be gold and we’ll use Tree of Tranquility as a basis for prices. You can find price lists for different items using the guides on Gamefaqs. As for technology, we are looking at the 1970’s. Choosing this technological time period sets up the town as a more community-oriented place and allows for characters to have strong cultural ties.

POSTING
                                                          I understand people have school and lives, but I expect people to be able to post at least once every week and a half. This is a long-term roleplay, which means it will be continuing for a long time, maybe even years. I expect you to post regularly and stay active if you join. As for the quality and length of posts, I feel three medium-sized paragraphs is a good minimum. When posts dwindle under that amount repeatedly, it becomes difficult to give your partner enough to reply to. A two paragraph post now and then when things are wrapping up is fine, but try to keep the body to at least that three paragraph minimum. I'd also like it if your decorate your posts a bit. It doesn't have to be amazing, just a picture and some color as well as a section saying where your character is and who they are with.

PROFILES
                                                          I have provided reserve templates and profile templates. To join, send me a reserve via Gaia’s private messaging system. The title of the message should be ‘Mystical Mage’. That way I know you read the rules. After I accept the reserve, begin work on your profile. Profiles should be in your own topic in the test forum. When you finish it, send me the link so I can look it over, accept or decline it and link your profile to your character in the position list. Don’t be nervous. I likely won’t be declining characters unless there is a huge flaw that doesn’t coincide with the story. As for number of characters, there is a limit to five per person.

ABSENCES & QUITTING
                                                          Should something come up and you need to take a leave of absence, let me know. If you simply vanish off the face of the earth, I will assume you don’t want to continue and will remove your character from the game after a month of inactivity. In this case, inactivity means failing to notify me yourself, through friends, not posting in the ooc topic and not posting in the roleplay. Sometimes things happen or people get bored. If you want to quit, let me know. Try and write your character out gracefully if you can, if not, that is all right too. To sum this section up, just keep me in the loop. IMPORTANT: Failing to respond to my activity check within a week or two means I delete your character from the list. If you get back to me afterwards and want your spot back, I'll be happy to negotiate, but you'll be on an activity watch list.

RESPECT
                                                          I expect everyone to treat each other like adults. That means respect one another and don’t act like squabbling children. Please avoid racist, sexist or other discriminating or derogatory comments. Don’t god-mode other people’s characters. Follow gaia’s Terms of Service. As far as romance in the roleplay, it is acceptable and encouraged. Just phase past parts that would be deemed inappropriate. If you don’t follow the rules I will delete your post and remove you from the roleplay. I’d like to not have to do this, but it is much preferable to having my topic shut down. If you need a refresher on general rules, click here.

SKYPE CHAT
                                                          I will have a skype chat for the roleplay and anyone who wants to join is able. Just send me a pm with your skype name and I’ll invite you. I won’t be moderating the skype chat 24/7, but please remain respectful and don’t be spam happy. I’ll remove you from the chat if it becomes a problem.

OTHER
                                                          It’d be helpful if people send me a friend request when they join so I keep track of everyone more easily. Additionally, there are other ways to contact me outside of gaia. I have a skype (wynaoflangoud) that I am on frequently and if necessary I am willing to give out my cell phone number so you can text me. I’d prefer to only give my number to people I talk to on skype for a while first and I live in the United States so if you are in another country, no texting. Also, if you have any ideas for more positions, let me know. It may be something I have on my expansion list, but I’m always open to new ideas.

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

MAP

User Image

Speranza rests within a desert dividing the country it rests in, Escius, from the country to the south, Osanna. Due to the environment they are free rule as the desert is only considered a territory by Escius. Escius is a coastal nation and as such are considered valuable trade partners by other countries in the continent. While Osanna values their trade with Escius, they do not hold the same relationship with the countries on their eastern border, Virandul and Atlea. Ten years ago Virandul and Atlea made an alliance to fight off invasions by the larger Osanna. This only sparked a larger military retaliation from Osanna and the border was engulfed by all out war. After five years of battles, Osanna found their resources dwindling and withdrew, abandoning their border towns and cities. Ravaged by war, the mafia took refuge in the former battlegrounds, restoring the abandoned lands to some level of status by offering services to the occupying soldiers from Virandul and Atlea. Many of the former citizens fled the area to escape the rampant crime and military control.

User Image

ADENIA DISTRICT
                                                          The largest expanse of lush grass houses the town's farm, ranch and vineyard. With hard work and cooperation, those living in this district grow crops and raise livestock. Other than the vineyard's grape vines and a few buildings, the topography is fairly flat. Beyond the carefully attended farmland is a dusty race track used for the horse races.

CEREUS DISTRICT
                                                          This district is the closest to looking like an actual city. The paved streets that wrap around the stone buildings for the café and restaurant are lined with flower pots and planters to brighten up the area. The tavern resides across the way from the two buildings and only has pavement leading up to its creaky wooden steps. More of a saloon in feel, the tavern's charm is only enhanced by the brittle grass growing beneath it's supports.

IDRIA DISTRICT
                                                          Bordering the Tunilla District, this section of town serves as a transitional district between Tunilla and Cereus. Both the clinic and bank can be found here as well as the rickety old general store. The streets in this area aren't paved, but the dirt roads are lined with trees and lush grass.

OXALIS DISTRICT
                                                          Distanced a bit from the rest of town, puffs of smoke coming from the forge are visible at all times of day. Artisan's set up shop in the Oxalis district and despite being sandy and barren is wildlife before, fields and flowers now grow freely.

TUNILLA DISTRICT
                                                          Home to well-crafted wooden buildings, the Tunilla District is at the town's center and houses its social service buildings and the inn. This district is lush in greenery, making it more lively than the many other sections of the desert town. In front of the town hall is a paved plaza lined with planters full of flowers where festivals are often held.

ZAMIA DISTRICT
                                                          Home of the mystical, this district houses the church and the rowhouse. Whether someone is a believer or not, magic overflows here due to the presence of magical beings. While it may not be one of the safest districts, people frequent the church to pray. Funerals and wedding ceremonies are also held at the church. A lake borders the edge of this district.

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

CURRENT DAY

4TH OF SUMMER
                                                        ⇠┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⇢

/ / Time / /

Monday
                                                            9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

/ / Weather / /

The sweltering heat of summer is broken only by the cloud cover and gentle breeze. It appears there may be rain in the later evening, but none just yet.

/ / Events / /

None

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

EVENTS

FLOWER FESTIVAL
                                                        4th Of Spring

The Flower Festival is a day for everyone to celebrate the fresh blooms of spring, no matter how few there might be. In honor of this day and the resilient blossoms, the villagers get together and have picnics outdoors. There is also a maiden elected (the voting occurs during the 2nd and the 3rd of Spring) to be the Flower Maiden for the day. The maiden leads the village in a folk dance in the evening and has the honor of joining the village ‘king’ as an announcer for other festivals.

ARTS FESTIVAL
                                                        9th Of Spring

This festival is a time for the villagers to gather together and celebrate their more creative endeavours. Paintings, music and new dishes premiere at the festival. It is the single festival that attracts a particular traveling merchant. Armed with magical trinkets that encompass a variety of effects, the merchant sells their finds at this festival. Many people manage to find themselves in a bit of trouble when they use the peddler’s wares.

BOAT FESTIVAL
                                                        13th Of Spring

The former mayor had an odd obsession with boats. While there was no surface water in the town, he insisted on having a festival honoring boats. Most villagers simply view the festival as a day off, but many gained amusement from the late mayor boarding his irreparable wooden vessel and pretending to take a voyage in the sand.

FIREWORKS DISPLAY
                                                        1st Of Summer

The fireworks display is a nighttime festival where the village sets off numerous fireworks. Often seen as a romantic festival for couples, good friends also get together to watch the display and partake in good food. The display marks the coming of summer. Trinkets purchased from the traveling merchant misfire on this day.

HEART FESTIVAL
                                                        6th Of Summer

The heart festival is a day for people to express their feeling to those they may view as more than friends. People often give gifts to those they are interested in or go out on dates. Parents also use this holiday to give an extra something to their young ones in way of a small present or a care package to their older children that may be living on their own.

FIREFLY FESTIVAL
                                                        10th Of Summer

The firefly festival is a day of celebration sans fireflies. Numerous booths are set up and people roam around the festival foods and attractions in groups, simply enjoying themselves.

ANIMAL FESTIVAL
                                                        2nd Of Autumn

This is a day dedicated to all things animal. People showcase their pets and livestock as well as compare produce. The person with the happiest and healthiest animal wins a prize and in the afternoon, horse races are held. There are many small races and at the end, one big race is held. The winner of the large race receives a prize.

HARVEST FESTIVAL
                                                        8th Of Autumn

The Harvest Festival is a day to appreciate the year’s yields. Along with a large feast, it is also the day the town’s ‘king’ is picked for the coming year. After the feast a cake is passed around (one for the women and one for the men). The men’s cake has a coin in one of the slices and the individual that gets said piece is the ‘king’ for the next year. Like the Flower Maiden, the ‘king’ gets to be an announcer for certain festivals.

HALLOWEEN
                                                        12th Of Autumn

Simply a day for people to dress up and hand out candy, most businesses remain open on Halloween, but people have fun with it nonetheless.

STARRY NIGHT FESTIVAL
                                                        3rd Of Winter

Another romantic festival, couples go out and watch the stars in the winter sky. It is rumored that if a falling star shoots across the sky and a wish is made on it, the wish will be granted. A mystical and peaceful holiday, people look forward to it before settling in for winter.

HEARTH'S WARMING FESTIVAL
                                                        11th Of Winter

This festival is a day for people to exchange gifts with all of those important people in their lives. The town builds a big bonfire in the evening and a scavenger hunt is held.

NEW YEAR'S EVE
                                                        15th Of Winter

The day before the start of the New Year, people celebrate this day in numerous ways. In the end, it really is about looking back on the previous year and looking forward to the next one.

MARKET FESTIVAL
                                                        14th Of Each Season

The market festival is the most lively. Everyone tries to peddle their wares and numerous contests are held based on the state of the town. Further details will be provided each time this day rolls around.

BIRTHDAYS
                                                        Every Season

The anniversary of a resident's birth.

/ / SPRING / /

Spring 2 / / Garnos Alton Sparrow
                                                            Spring 8 / / Vincent Gary Galante
                                                            Spring 8 / / Wilson Percival Higgsbury
                                                            Spring 9 / / Estelle Noemi Wolfe
                                                            Spring 10 / / Eyra Elena Gondran
                                                            Spring 13 / / Theodore Russell Gryffith

/ / SUMMER / /

Summer 7 / / Christine Nicole Craig
                                                            Summer 8 / / Sylvia Clair Raine
                                                            Summer 9 / / Anthony Lucas Cyr
                                                            Summer 11 / / Avery Loyce
                                                            Summer 14 / / Cleo Toeto Cyr

/ / AUTUMN / /

Autumn 3 / / Ethne Kim
                                                            Autumn 7 / / Evangeline "Poppet" Marionetta
                                                            Autumn 7 / / Matthew James Craig
                                                            Autumn 8 / / Ylaine Galante
                                                            Autumn 10 / / Odette Des Jardins
                                                            Autumn 13 / / Riari Hana Akari
                                                            Autumn 14 / / Maryn Tala Valji

/ / WINTER / /

Winter 2 / / Henri Landon McCrae
                                                            Winter 6 / / Darion Gee Helms
                                                            Winter 8 / / Adriane Celia Hawkthorne
                                                            Winter 9 / / Temperance Evans
                                                            Winter 13 / / Xiao-Yànzi "Swallow"
                                                            Winter 15 / / God

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

HOUSING

/ / APARTMENTS / /

Bakery Second Floor / / Odette Des Jardins
                                                          Jailhouse Second Floor / / Adriane Celia Hawkthorne
                                                          Tavern Second Floor / / Sylvia Clair Raine

/ / HOUSES / /

House In Idria District / / Anthony Lucas Cyr & Cleo Toeto Cyr & Estelle Noemi Wolfe
                                                          House In Idria District / / Garnos Sparrow
                                                          House In Idria District / / Henri Landon McCrae
                                                          House In Oxalis District / / Darion Gee Helms
                                                          House In Oxalis District / / Riari Hana Akari
                                                          House In Oxalis District / / Wilson Percival Higgsbury
                                                          House In Zamia District / / Temperance Evans
                                                          Manson Room / / Vincent Gary Galante & Ylaine Emery Galante
                                                          Farm Cabin / / Eyra Elena Gondran
                                                          Ranch House / / Christine Nicole Craig & Matthew James Craig

/ / INN / /

Inn Room A / / Maryn Tala Valji
                                                          Inn Room 103 / / Avery Loyce
                                                          Inn Room 110 / / Theodore Russell Gryffith
                                                          Inn Room 202 / / Evangeline Marionetta

/ / ROWHOUSE / /

Row House Room A / / Ethne Kim
                                                          Row House Room B / / Swallow

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

TEMPLATES

RESERVE TEMPLATE
                                                          Simple enough, fill this out and send it to me to reserve a position.

[imgleft]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu103/Hazuki_Myomaka/placeholder2_zps2847c0c5.png[/imgleft]
                                                        [size=11][Position] / / [Full Name]
                                                        [Gender]
                                                        [Age]
                                                        [Username][/size]

PROFILE TEMPLATE
                                                          Along with your profile, you may keep a journal mentioning your characters relationships with others in your topic. You can design this journal any way you like, just be sure to keep it updated if you choose to do one.

[align=center][img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu103/Hazuki_Myomaka/placeholder1_zps88da713e.png[/img][/align]

[color=color1][size=24][align=center][color=color2]❀[/color] [First Name] [size=15][color=color3]•[/color][/size][color=color2] [Middle Name] [/color][size=15][color=color3]•[/color][/size] [Last Name] [color=color2]❀[/color][/b][/align][/size][/color]

[align=right][color=color3][u][size=24]『 [color=white]FillerSpaceFillerSpace[/color] [color=color1][size=24]T[/size][size=20]HE[/size] [size=24]B[/size][size=20]ASICS[/size][/color] 』[/size][/u][/color][color=white][Indent][/color][/align]

[list][list][list][size=13][color=color2]⇢[/color] [size=11]Hey! Pleasure to make your acquaintance, my name is [color=color3][Full Name][/color]![/size]
                                                        [color=color2]⇢[/color] [size=11]Most people call me [color=color3][Nickname][/color].[/size]
                                                        [color=color2]⇢[/color] [size=11]My mother gave birth to me on [color=color3][Birthday, There are four seasons with 15 days each.][/color].[/size]
                                                        [color=color2]⇢[/color] [size=11]I've been living for [color=color3][Age][/color] years since that day![/size]
                                                        [color=color2]⇢[/color] [size=11]I've grown to be about [color=color3][Height][/color].[/size]
                                                        [color=color2]⇢[/color] [size=11]My [color=color3][Hair Length, Color][/color] hair runs in the family.[/size]
                                                        [color=color2]⇢[/color] [size=11]My mother says I have brilliant [color=color3][Eye Color][/color] eyes![/size]
                                                        [color=color2]⇢[/color] [size=11]You really can't tell that I am a [color=color3][Gender][/color] yet!?[/size]
                                                        [color=color2]⇢[/color] [size=11] The [color=color3][Gender Of Sexual Preference][/color] are what send my heart into a frenzy.[/size]
                                                        [color=color2]⇢[/color] [size=11]I can be found at the [color=color3][Place Of Work/Living][/color] as the [color=color3][Position][/color] at any time![/size][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][color=color3][u][size=24]『 [color=white]FillerSpaceFillerSp[/color] [color=color1][size=24]M[/size][size=20]Y[/size] [size=24]L[/size][size=20]IFE[/size] [size=24]S[/size][size=20]TORY[/size][/color] 』[/size][/u][/color][color=white][Indent][/color][/align]

[list][list][list][size=13][color=color2]⇢[/color][/size] [size=9][color=color1]Biography / /[/color][/size]
                                                        [size=11][list][Character's History: Please make it at least three good paragraphs! Make sure to hint at your character's personality.][/list][/size]

[size=13][color=color2]⇢[/color][/size] [size=9][color=color1]Themes / /[/color][/size]
                                                        [size=11][list][Links To Theme Music: Limit Yourself to 3 please!][/list][/size]

[size=13][color=color2]⇢[/color][/size] [size=9][color=color1]Crush / /[/color][/size]
                                                        [size=11][list][A statement about your characters crush, please list the person's name in bold.][/list][/size]
                                                        [/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][color=color3][u][size=24]『 [color=white]FillerSpaceFillerSpa[/color] [color=color1][size=24]P[/size][size=20]REFERENCES[/size][/color] 』[/size][/u][/color][color=white][Indent][/color][/align]

[list][list][list][size=13][color=color2]⇢[/color][/size] [size=9][color=color1]Loves / /[/color][/size]
                                                        [size=11][list]→ ✓ ✓ - [Loved Item, Anywhere from 1-3]
                                                        → ✓ ✓ - [Loved Item]
                                                        → ✓ ✓ - [Loved Item]
                                                        [/list][/size]

[size=13][color=color2]⇢[/color][/size] [size=9][color=color1]Likes / /[/color][/size]
                                                        [size=11][list]→ ✓ - [Liked Item, Anywhere from 3-8]
                                                        → ✓ - [Liked Item]
                                                        → ✓ - [Liked Item]
                                                        → ✓ - [Liked Item]
                                                        → ✓ - [Liked Item]
                                                        → ✓ - [Liked Item]
                                                        → ✓ - [Liked Item]
                                                        → ✓ - [Liked Item]
                                                        [/list][/size]

[size=13][color=color2]⇢[/color][/size] [size=9][color=color1]Dislikes / /[/color][/size]
                                                        [size=11][list]→ ✗ - [Disliked Item, Anywhere from 3-8]
                                                        → ✗ - [Disliked Item]
                                                        → ✗ - [Disliked Item]
                                                        → ✗ - [Disliked Item]
                                                        → ✗ - [Disliked Item]
                                                        → ✗ - [Disliked Item]
                                                        → ✗ - [Disliked Item]
                                                        → ✗ - [Disliked Item]
                                                        [/list][/size]

[size=13][color=color2]⇢[/color][/size] [size=9][color=color1]Hates / /[/color][/size]
                                                        [size=11][list]→ ✗ ✗ - [Hated Item, Anywhere from 1-3]
                                                        → ✗ ✗ - [Hated Item]
                                                        → ✗ ✗ - [Hated Item]
                                                        [/list][/size]

[size=13][color=color2]⇢[/color][/size] [size=9][color=color1]Fears / /[/color][/size]
                                                        [size=11][list]→ ☠ - [Fear, Anywhere from 2-4]
                                                        → ☠ - [Fear]
                                                        → ☠ - [Fear]
                                                        → ☠ - [Fear]
                                                        [/list][/size]

[size=13][color=color2]⇢[/color][/size] [size=9][color=color1]Marriage Item / /[/color][/size]
                                                        [size=11][list]→ ღ - [Marriage Item]
                                                        [/list][/size]
                                                        [/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][color=color3][u][size=24]『 [color=white]FillerSpaceFilerSpace[/color] [color=color1][size=24]T[/size][size=20]HE[/size] [size=24]P[/size][size=20]LAYER[/size][/color] 』[/size][/u][/color][color=white][Indent][/color][/align]

[list][list][list][size=13][color=color2]⇢[/color][/size] [size=9][color=color1]Username:[/color][/size]
                                                        [size=11][list][A statement about yourself with your username in bold.][/list][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=18][align=center][img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu103/Hazuki_Myomaka/placeholder2_zps2847c0c5.png[/img] [color=color2] ❀ [/color][img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu103/Hazuki_Myomaka/placeholder2_zps2847c0c5.png[/img][color=color2] ❀ [/color] [img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu103/Hazuki_Myomaka/placeholder2_zps2847c0c5.png[/img][/align][/size]

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

CAST

TUNILLA DISTRICT ❀

TOWN HALL ⇠

HOURS / / 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
                                                            CLOSED / / Sundays & Holidays
                                                            Mayor Garnos Sparrow, Secretary Anthony Lucas Cyr

User Image[Indent]User Image[

JAILHOUSE ⇠

HOURS / / 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
                                                            CLOSED / / Wednesdays & Holidays
                                                            Sheriff Adriane Celia Hawkthorne, Deputy ???

User Image[Indent]User Image

INN ⇠

HOURS / / 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
                                                            CLOSED / / Holidays
                                                            Owner Maryn Tala Valji, Manager ???, Guest Evangeline "Poppet" Marionetta, Guest ???, Guest ???

User Image[Indent]User Image[Indent]User Image[Indent]User Image[Indent]User Image

IDRIA DISTRICT ❀

CLINIC ⇠

HOURS / / 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
                                                            CLOSED / / Fridays & Holidays
                                                            Doctor ???, Nurse Ezra Cassidy Caspian

GENERAL STORE ⇠

HOURS / / 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
                                                            CLOSED / / Mondays & Holidays
                                                            Owner ???, Shipper Matthew James Craig

LIBRARY ⇠

HOURS / / 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
                                                            CLOSED / / Weekends & Holidays
                                                            Librarian Avery Loyce, Bibliophile Ethne Kim

POST OFFICE ⇠

HOURS / / 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
                                                            Mail Carrier ???

User Image

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

CAST

CEREUS DISTRICT ❀

BAKERY ⇠

HOURS / / 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
                                                            Owner Odette Des Jardins

User Image

FLORIST ⇠

HOURS / / 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
                                                            CLOSED / / Wednesdays & Holidays
                                                            Owner Temperance Grace Evans

User Image

RESTAURANT ⇠

HOURS / / 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
                                                            Owner ???, Waitress ???, Chef ???

User Image[Indent]User Image[Indent]User Image

TAVERN ⇠

HOURS / / 6:00 PM - 2:00 AM
                                                            CLOSED / / Saturdays & Holidays
                                                            Owner Sylvia Clair Raine, Bartender Baron Bleaktree, Cook ???

OXALIS DISTRICT ❀

DOJO ⇠

HOURS / / 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
                                                            Martial Artist ???

User Image

MANSION ⇠

Resident Vincent Gary Galante, Resident Ylaine Emery Galante

SCHOOLHOUSE ⇠

HOURS / / 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
                                                            CLOSED / / Weekends & Holidays
                                                            Teacher Theodore Russell Gryffith, Student Cleo Toeto Cyr, Student Estelle Wolfe

RESEARCH INSTITUTE ⇠

HOURS / / 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
                                                            Engineer Darion Gee Helms, Engineer's Apprentice Wilson Percival Higgsbury

SMITHY ⇠

CLOSED / / Thursdays & Holidays
                                                            Blacksmith Riari Hana Akari, Blacksmith's Apprentice ???

WOODSHOP ⇠

CLOSED / / Tuesdays & Holidays
                                                            Carpenter ???, Carpenter's Apprentice Eyra Elena Gondran

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

CAST

ADENIA DISTRICT ❀

FARM ⇠

HOURS / / 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
                                                            CLOSED / / Holidays
                                                            Farmer ???, Farm Hand ???

RANCH ⇠

HOURS / / 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
                                                            CLOSED / / Holidays
                                                            Rancher Christine Nicole Craig, Ranch Hand ???

SEAMSTRESS ⇠

HOURS / / 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
                                                            Seamstress Ryu Matsuda

User Image

VINEYARD ⇠

HOURS / / 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
                                                            CLOSED / / Holidays
                                                            Owner ???

User Image

ZAMIA DISTRICT ❀

CHURCH ⇠

HOURS / / 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
                                                            CLOSED / / Wednesdays
                                                            God Harvest God, Priest ???, Priestess ???

JEWELRY BOUTIQUE ⇠

HOURS / / 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
                                                            Jeweler ???, Assistant Athena Fuchsbau

OUTDOOR BBQ ⇠

HOURS / / 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
                                                            CLOSED / / Tuesdays, Holidays & Winters
                                                            Owner Henri Landon McCrae

User Image

QUARRY ⇠

HOURS / / 6:00 AM - 1:00 PM
                                                            Miner ???

User Image

ROWHOUSE ⇠

The Rowhouse is where all magical beings live. It serves as a portal for magical beings and a regular rowhouse for humans. That means the magical beings can use their doors to teleport to residences in other places, including different environments. How your character is magical is up to you. Wizard, witch, werewolf, etc. Let me know what kind of being you are planning to make when you reserve so I can respond to the idea before you get too deep in the profile process.
                                                            [Magical Being] Shapeshifter "Swallow", [Magical Being] Sprite Phoenix Callida

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

GOSSIP BOARD

MARYN
                                                          She's been more outgoing lately. After Edgar's death she stepped in quickly and turned her focus away from the inn. Seeing her in normal clothes and more expressive for once is a bit of a relief.

ARIANE
                                                          Did you hear? It's her fault Edgar got killed.

POPPET
                                                          I wish I knew the trick behind the flying puppets that blonde has. I'd hate for her to be a witch.

SWALLOW
                                                          Out of nowhere this young man and Eyra seem very close. I wonder what's going on.

RIARI
                                                          The blacksmith probably left to give birth to her illegitimate child and put it up for adoption. She's still so young, she must've been so ashamed.

CHRISTINE
                                                          Christine is such a shut in. A young woman like that can't manage the ranch alone forever. With her brother working elsewhere she really needs to find a boyfriend.

GARNOS
                                                          He's been in rough shape since Edgar's passing. I feel bad for judging him so harshly. Poor lad.

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

RELATIONSHIPS

ENGAGED

MUTUAL AFFECTION

MUTUAL AFFECTION

SIBLINGS

SIBLINGS

COUSINS

COUSINS

CRUSHES
                                                          None[Ind>ent]None

WELCOME / / STORY / / RULES / / MAP / / CURRENT DAY / / EVENTS / / HOUSING / / PROFILES / / CAST / / GOSSIP BOARD / / RELATONSHIPS / / LISTS / / PLAYERS tab tab

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

WHITE LIST

ELEGANTLY EGOTISTIC
                                                          She helped me fine tune many of the details of this roleplay and gave me feedback on the layout.

XXSKYEANGELXX
                                                          She created the profile template that I used as the base for the on in this roleplay.

BLACK LIST

NOCTURNALDESTINY
                                                          Just, not even once.

WELCOME / / STORY / / RULES / / MAP / / CURRENT DAY / / EVENTS / / HOUSING / / PROFILES / / CAST / / GOSSIP BOARD / / R ELATONSHIPS / / LISTS / / PLAYERS tab tab

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

PLAYERS

MERLIN THE MAGE
                                                          Eyra
                                                          Harvest God
                                                          Maryn
                                                          Vincent (Rando)
                                                          Ylaine (Emery)

- MEMORIES_CHAINED -
                                                          Adrianne
                                                          Evangeline
                                                          Riari
                                                          Swallow
                                                          Theodore

THE MUSICAL GERUDO
                                                          Ethne
                                                          Garnos

LUTHIEN TINVUIEL
                                                          Odette

MISTRESS ORION
                                                          Christine
                                                          Estelle
                                                          Matthew
                                                          Sylvia

UV--TARDMUFFIN--VU
                                                          Darion
                                                          Wilson

AERANDIR ANWARUNYA
                                                          Avery

LITTLE_NIGHT_SPARROW
                                                          Baron

KATHRYN ANON
                                                          Anthony
                                                          Cleo
                                                          Henri
                                                          Temperance

TWISTED NOVOCAINE
                                                          Ezra
                                                          Phoenix
                                                          Ryu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff