Welcome to Gaia! ::

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image
                  If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

[kitties!]As Nali returned to the other...half of the group, her proclamations of victory (or not so much) were met with comments from both Jask and Veronica. She crossed her arms again at Jask's suggestion. Sadly, it had crossed her mind more than she liked. It was even worse that the idea had been shared with a vorcha. Blegh.

[kitties!]Still, when Veronica not only agreed with the idea but began to flesh it out...no, no. They weren't going to attack him. ...well, maybe as a last resort. Besides, Taelon was on the job. If he succeeded, they would all have to gather back at the ship. If he failed, they were going to need to regroup to decide on another attempt. Either way...

[kitties!]"We'll need everyone," Nali said, not really realizing that it'd probably sounded like she'd taken the idea of baiting and sacking Skipper a bit too seriously. After a moment of thought, she did realized that she had no idea where Krogan might've gone, and Omega wasn't one of those places where it was easy to guess. Well, that, and guessing on Omega was often dangerous. The asari sighed and looked over to their vorcha.

[kitties!]"See if you can sniff out where Krogan went."

WITH
    jask, otium, velorix, veronicaUser Image
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz: _ , ( )
en route to the amazon captains quarters cargo bay cic elevator medical mess hall shuttle omega afterlife no one shore party jask krogan otium skipper taelon velorix veronica dark moons

Hellsnick's Wife

Friend

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
J A S K--------------------------------

As Veronica expanded on the idea, Jask made a hissing sound of laughter and nodded. He could tell that she was joking, but the image of what she had come up with was pretty amusing. Though when Nali had said, in a serious manner, that they'd "need everybody", he turned to look at the asari in surprise. They were actually going through with it?

When she'd asked him to see if he could sniff out where Krogan had gone, he tilted his head in confusion. He couldn't even guess what she was planning. But he supposed the asari would have a plan to get Skipper back that involved the krogan. Either that, or she was completely winging it, and just wanted to round up the rest of the team so they could get out of there... He narrowed his eyes slightly and began sniffing the air. He groaned lowly in irritation at all of the conflicting scents he was catching in the club. Alcohol and sweat, and a couple of other things that he couldn't clearly identify. But eventually he caught onto Krogan's and his attention was called towards the exit of the club.
"This way." He told them, and began walking.

He lead them out of Afterlife and through the alleyways of Omega, stopping every once in a while and sniffing again so as not to keep on the trail. This place was crowded, and if he hadn't been so focused on finding Krogan, he probably would have noticed all of the different looks that they were relieving. Although he had noticed that there were quite a few other vorcha around.

They continued to walk, and he came to a sudden stop at a particularly crowded area and sniffed at the air again. Turning to look at where the crowd got especially thick, he noticed that they were all lining up to get into some old-looking structure; and he glanced up at the sign leading into the arena, and back to the crowd. The scent got muffled among all the various people that were there, but he couldn't detect anything beyond this area. He groaned lightly and turned back towards the others. "Went in there." He announced, pointing towards the arena.

Partying Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
Otium Aris

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sooooo-lider Man!
Traveling the galaxy,
Looking at all he can seeeee,'

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"Oh sweet mercy," grumbled an less-than-pleased Aris, "Welp, it's as a drunk once said: Can't get caught doing a crime in Omega: A haven full of scum and villainy. Oh Amonkira, this day just keeps getting better and better. Oh, I should have brought my favorite handcuffs!"

Biting his lower lip in agitation, Aris nearly hung his head in shame. The sarcasm, agitiation and downright horror he felt was just ooozing in his tone--In their search for Krogan, Veronica and Jask brought up the lovely idea of combining their forces to kidnap their former Captain. Who made himself quite a name when it came to dealing with the Dark Moons--the roughest, toughest, most treacherous pack of mercs the galaxy saw yet.

But desperate times called for desperate measures, and this was no time to be picky.Since the person they wanted to see apparently wasn't willing, well...at least there was a plan B.

Following the lead of Jask, Aris almost couldn't process the possibility of them being kidnappers. Oh, how'd far they'd fallen. Once revered, now hated and in desperate need for some sunshine of hope. Problem was, as Aris saw, their hope was just in a slump like they were.

To see the group's cautious excitement shoot down in the brink of a hat almost broke his heart. Hopefully, that would all that was broken IF they really were going to pursue that plan.

"If I may, Nali. While we're still on the subject of Owyn, a.k.a. A FORMER SPECTRE,let's make some more small conversation," Aris sardonically mused, "You're my senior, and despite my....tone, which I apologize for, you know I respect you. But I'm curious about Owyn, since y'know, he is one of the best soldiers in the known galaxy. Nightmare to all that stand in his way, even bigger nightmare to people he seeks out, yada-yada-yada. Personally, I'd kind of like to learn about his specific accomplishments---I have always wanted to know more about him."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Soolldier man!
Moving as fast as he can be...
Soolllddier m-mnananan....
Soldier man!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Liberal Lover

User Image ----------User Image
-----------"It's time for some thrilling heroics."

Velorix wandered through the Omega slums after getting the directions to Skipper's shack from Nali, planning to confront his former Captain. The past year had really taken its toll on the man, Owyn turning to alcohol as a coping mechanism, and the once proud Spectre became a mere shadow of his cocky self. The sight of his old friend made Velorix sad, and cursed the Moons for doing all this. Duncan had broken Skipper, and that was one thing the Turian had doubted anyone could do. Such a strong-willed human... so admirable and impulsive... what was he now? They will pay for this, friend. I promise it. Duncan would get more than a few bullets in his skull for this.

What had truly surprised him was the way Owyn acted when Nali confronted him, putting her in an armlock and holding a Predator to her head. He almost drew his own pistol out of instinct until realizing how damned jumpy his friend was. Getting Skipper back wasn't worth getting their current Captain shot in the head, accidental or not, and he simply gave the man a disappointed look until he left. The drinking... had to stop. The guilt, self-pity, whatever was wrong with Skipper needed to go away! Velorix needed him! They all did! His hands balled into fists as a particular shack came into view, the one where his alcoholic friend resided. It was a bit shabby, but... well, shabby.

Velorix didn't bother knocking and pushed open the door, striding pact Taelon to stand in front of Owyn. Lucy was held firmly in his grip. "Doctor, could you give us some time alone?" He tried to be as polite as he could despite the circumstances, but his request ended up sounding more like a demand anyway. "...Skipper and I have to talk. Privately." He waited in silence until the Salarian left, never taking his eyes off of the man in front of him.

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
"I'm like a freaking dead people factory."
__ ____ ______ ________________________________________________________ ______ ____ __

Owyn's heart sank as Velorix walked through the door. There he was: the very reason Owyn hated himself, had taken up the drinking and the smoking. In reality, it wasn't the alcohol or the tobacco that had Owyn in the state he was in; they wee just self-medication and stress-relieval. Oh no. What really had Owyn down was just how terrible he felt for abandoning Velorix: his best friend and maybe the closest thing he had to family in the galaxy, to be arrested and imprisoned on that Hellish prison station. Lord only knows what kind of things Velorix had to put up with there...

And as Owyn had suspected, Velorix wasn't happy either. It showed when he so decisively got Taelon to leave the shack and head back to Afterlife, and when he closed the door and stood quietly. Apparently, he expected Owyn to talk first. Letting out a sigh and straightening up a bit, Owyn couldn't help himself but crack a joke: Velorix always brought out the worst in him, in the best possible way. "I don't suppose you'd want to pour yourself something? I'm sure I've got some turian-safe crap 'round here somewhere..." he said with a sad smile on his face, before his eyes wandered to the ground while he slurped up the first of this particular glass of whisky and speaking solemnly.

"You here to tell me I have to save the Galaxy, too?"

__ ____ ______ ________________________________________________________ ______ ____ __

Where is he? Owyn's House
And who's he with? Velorix

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[kitties!]As the group followed the vorcha on Krogan's track, Nali made sure to keep looking around for landmarks every once in while, not wanting to get lost again should the fates have decided her to separate her from the others again. It was made a little easier, however, as she'd actually been to this area before. Wasn't there some sort of arena here or--? Ah, there it was, and it looked like the vorcha had followed their teammates scent straight there.

[kitties!]"...Personally, I'd kind of like to learn about his specific accomplishments---I have always wanted to know more about him."

[kitties!]Nali raised her brow at the sudden inquiry. It seemed a little strange to her, actually, but that was probably because he was just Skipper to her. That didn't mean she underestimated his abilities or accomplishments, of course, but to Aris and others who still had yet to meet him outside of the bar, he was still the former Spectre and universally-renown badass.

[kitties!]"What, like story time? I'm not that great at spinning tales, though..." the asari said, looking at the drell. She supposed he might've wanted to know more about why they were risking so much by staying in one place for so long just to recruit one more member to their team. "I've only known him for a few months before he left--that was when he'd inadvertently saved my a** from freezing on Antirumgon--but I guess that's longer than you," she began, "Let's see. I guess the first thing I can think of was shortly after our first encounter with the Dark Moons, he helped me save my little sister."

[kitties!]Actually, it hadn't occurred to her that this was really the first time she'd referred to Eralynn as her sister, even though it had probably always been rather obvious considering how much she'd always coddled the girl. She'd always been the little sister of an old contact. Not that it'd actually crossed her mind now, either.

[kitties!]"Someone who was trying to get to me--who will remain nameless--hired someone to kidnap her from her home on Earth. Killed her father and sent a ransom to my sister Lyrana to draw me out. I just wanted to take the shuttle and take care of it myself, but I suppose it was a good thing he had to be stubborn and insist on going with me," she explain, one of the few redeeming qualities the newbies had seen of him so far, "Aside from a human sniper using a crate with Eralynn inside as a shield, the place was crawling with varren and vorcha and the three krogan Skipper took down. He actually tackled one of them down and killed him with nothing but his knife!" The last comment was accompanied with a bit of a laugh.

[kitties!]Honestly, aside from actually missing the silly human, she was really looking forward to getting him back. He had a certain style no one else on their team could pull off.

WITH
    jask, otium, veronicaUser Image
en route to the amazon captains quarters cargo bay cic elevator medical mess hall shuttle omega afterlife no one shore party jask krogan otium skipper taelon velorix veronica dark moons

Liberal Lover

Velorix shook his head at Owyn's offer and eyed the whiskey glass with disapproval. He'd have to get Owyn to tone down the drinking once they got back to the Amazon. There were no 'if's, he would bring Skipper back, even if he had to knock out the b*****d and drag him every inch of the way. Stepping closer to the desk, the Infiltrator placed his free hand on his friend's shoulder and have him the most serious look a moody, decrepit Turian could make. No, he wasn't going to tell Skipper that the galaxy depended on him, how he was their only hope and all that. It wasn't the time to begin giving some speech about heroism and duty.

"...I'm here to get my best friend back," said Velorix, swallowing back the sudden flood of emotions so his voice remained steady and calm. He used every shred of willpower not to shove the desk aside and pull his long-lost dudebro into a hug. If Duncan was dead and the galaxy at ease, then maybe-- just maybe-- things would go back to the way they were. Them, the Amazon, their crew, and a career filled with adventure and crazy but life-threatening antics. Hell, maybe they'd become battlemasters by the time they retired... but knowing the old Skipper, he'd never give up the life of explosions and brofists unless he really had to.

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Owyn jumped slightly when he felt Velorix's fingers rest on his shoulder, but he fought back his newly-gained paranoia and let the hand stay there rather than grabbing it. Then Velorix said it: "...I'm here to get my best friend back" and it was as if Owyn wasn't even there anymore. Memories flooded clear through his hazy, drunken mind clear as day. Soon, he wasn't in his shack, on Omega or even in that system anymore... no, he was on the Citadel, the Wards specifically. Five years ago, during Sovereign's attack on the Citadel.

Everything was aflame, Geth roamed every inch of the Citadel as various troops tried their very hardest to defend and save whoever they could. Among these saviours was one in particular; Owyn Skipper. 34 years old at this time; discharged from his position as a Marine in the Alliance Navy because he assaulted his racist captain and all but permanently paralysed him. But no, Owyn Skipper's uncontrollable desire to do the right thing overpowered him here; pff, like the Council could stop him fighting anyway. Owyn commandeered a rogue Avenger assault rifle and was making his way slowly to C-Sec with the Asari Consort and her entourage, and to the docks to safety.

It wasn't long before C-Sec was reached, it had just fought off a wave of Geth troopers who were trying to take it and failing, but C-Sec sustained losses. Owyn saw the Consort to safety, and prepared to leave to find more stragglers when C-Sec came under attack again from the Geth, and Owyn remained to help fight them back.

Needless to say, they won. Soon after the fight, Owyn went up to a particular turian sniper to compliment his skills. He asked his name after introducing himself. "Hey there. Nice shooting, better than some of the guys at the N7 Corps." the two shook hands. "I'm Cap- uh... Owyn Skipper." he said with an awkward chuckle. "And you are?"

"Velorix Arkasus. I work for C-Sec."

"No s**t. Uniform kinda gave it away."

"Wasn't sure you noticed." the turian replied with a chuckle, to which Owyn replied with his own laugh. "Hey! My sight isn't that bad." Owyn let the chuckle die down, before saying with a sly smile on his face. ""Say... I'm gonna head out, try to see if anyone else could use a hand getting outta here. Feel like ditching C-Sec and running around on some thrilling heroics?" Velorix thought for a moment, before replying nonchalantly. "Sounds like fun. Let's go be big damn heroes."

From that day on, Owyn and Velorix were inseperable. Even after Owyn became a Spectre and got his own ship, Velorix was always hired as a spare hand before eventually being drafted into the military and being made a Spectre himself. The two were like that typical couple you always hear about in stories; wisecracking in hopeless situations, always saving one another in multiple situations, never backing down, never losing. And now Velorix was here asking Owyn to go back to that, after what he'd done to him?

Owyn couldn't. He just wasn't that guy anymore. "Your best friend ain't around anymore, Vel. I'm just a guy, now." he said, taking a slurp from his whisky.

Liberal Lover

Velorix watched the old Captain's expression grow distant as the memories overtook him, and held his breath in anticipation. Would that one line be enough to get Owyn back? Oh, he sure hoped so. Everyone needed Skipper back on the ship, especially the Amazon's number one dudebro. Him. The Turian's hand remained resting on his friend's shoulder and when he finally received a reply, his face fell. No... that can't be right. They were always bros, no matter what! This time Velorix couldn't stop his voice from wavering, and he gave Owyn's shoulder a slight shake.

"A guy who used to run around and punch Krogans in the face, then joke about it afterwards with his Turian friend. You're not "just a guy," Skipper, and you never will be. Not to me. You'll... You'll always be my dudebro, and nothing will change that. Not Duncan, not the Council, and not even you." He slammed Lucy flat onto the desk, trying to draw the human's attention away from the alcohol in his hand, and slid the knife forward. "...You know you don't want to let her down. Not like this."

Partying Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
Otium Aris

Sooooo-lider Man!
Traveling the galaxy,

"....I heard he was a brutal combatant, but damn. Used a knife....I can only imagine what that same kidnapper was thinking of when he learned that his help wasn't so helpful at all. "

In her first few days amongst the crew, some of the worst the galaxy had to offer was already on the receiving end of the amazon. Telling the story of the Amazon's to anyone stupid enough to cross them could serve as a testament for their foes to remember. To say that the wide-eyed Drell was surprised at such a story would be the tip of the iceberg.

"With such an physiology built on endurance, to kill a krogan using a bar knife is something to remember. But man, who can they say that they killed a Krogan in Close-Quarters Combat? Ho...hot darn," the drell stammered.

Though with that story being said, the ideas of Veronica and Jask just seemed to be a little more...disastrous in application now. In fact, the more he thought about it, the more likely a beatdown would ensue--So unless if Nali had herself a foolproof plan...It would be an a**-whooping galore. Why, it would probably be worse than to try and swindle an Eclipse Commando right under her nose, and those results were.not.Pretty.

" I know that this isn't the best time to ask..But I also want to know about the second SPECTRE. From what I have heard, he's just a deadly and efficient as Owyn---Well, actually, I want to know how they both became Spectres. Too many rumors, and I think it would be best to hear it from a comrade," Aris calmly said, as a curious gleam began to shine in his eyes.

Two SPECTRES. One ship. Destruction usually left in their wake; and since the first one killed a Krogan, who knew what the second could do?
Soolldier man!
Soldier man!

O.G. Winner

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
┌──────────────────────┐
'K r o g a n'

" Kill, or kill lots.
There is no try.
~ Krogan Shaman

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Was Thinking About: Various things you probably don't want to hear.

The crowd outside of Valhalla was getting heated. People were paying to watch others kill each other, others were talking to a Turian in the re-painted armor of a Blue Suns merc, apparently he was taking bets while shouting out the ratios, minimum bets, and assorted information...they even had a Batarian selling snacks and drinks. Classy. There was also a holo screen above the doorway showing the arena with it's bloodstained sand flooring, and a barrier around the arena to prevent anything from flying into our out of the arena and into the mob of fans, standing and roaring with anticipation as the batarian on the intercom began speaking again,"Last call to place your bets on this battle of a lifetime as champions of Valhalla battle each other to the DEATH! Who knows, you could walk away with a FORTUNE!"

Two gates on the opposite side of the arena opened, out stepping a krogan covered in black armor with glowing Blue tubes about it, and was accompanied by two asari maidens clad in the outfits of dancers from a nightclub. He started to wave the crowd and camera with a grin on his face, before holding two hands above his head in preemptive victory as the announce began to introduce him,"Our current champions, weighing in at a ton and ready to dish out the pain, our Current Champion: Raaaaaik Turooooon!" the two asari left the arena as the door behind the krogan closed, the door on the other side opening to reveal two armored turians with firearms with a varren each at their side, stepping out into the arena just to turn around and face the way they came in, camera drone floating down to a close up of the dark doorway, and a giant silhouette in the middle.

"Our frequent betters don't need an introduction to this monstrosity. Standing past eight feet, and weighing a ton WITHOUT the need for armor, this menace excited the crowd with his thirst for BLOOD! And he returns tonight to thrill you all! What's his name? Who knows, but we call him: TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!" some sort of song started playing, consisting mostly of heavy metal guitars and a menacing drum beat as the figure burst into the arena, swatting both guards out of his way to the cheering of the crowd, skidding to a halt once in full view of the camera and into direct light: the Amazon's own nameless 'Krogan'.

"Now...place your last minute bets, grab a snack, and get a good seat. THIS is a night you won't soon forget!"

Currently Thinking About: Hrm...they'll wish they didn't call me that.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"Oh...you said incapacitate? I thought you said decap- Errr, I mean- Nothing!"~ Krogan.

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[kitties!]"The one who'd arranged it all was clutching at straws. Didn't like the way I left my old crew--y'know, alive--so he was scrambling to fix that without the rest of them finding out. Fat lotta good it did him, though. Wound up in the same boat as the rest of us, only he's driving it," Nali chuckled a bit under her breath. The fates were a funny thing.

[kitties!]"Anyway, you think that's impressive, not too long after that, he took a krogan down with the rib of another krogan on Tuchanka. I think he actually likes fighting krogan. I mean, I'm pretty sure he likes fighting anyway, but it's like going up against a krogan just makes a great thing just that much better," she shared rather fondly, actually, "He and Velorix have been friends for a long time, I think. If it hasn't been a long time, then it certainly seems like it. They met in combat on the Citadel or something. Unfortunately, I don't know much more than that concerning Velorix' accomplishments. He was in C-Sec and left for the Union and just happened to be put under Skipper's command."

[kitties!]Thinking about it, it struck her as odd that she didn't know too much about Velorix' history. She'd been wary of him when she'd first joined in on their adventures, but Nali had learned that he was a good guy, and that was kind of enough. Besides, she only knew specifics about Skipper because they'd done a lot together, and she'd researched him as a Spectre even before they'd met. Velorix' Spectre status hadn't been given to him until a little while after that.

[kitties!]"Velorix isn't as much into close-quarters combat as Skipper is, but that's one of the reasons they complement each other," she sighed and looked over her shoulder toward the arena in a bit of annoyance at the announcer's volume, though she didn't really see the battlegrounds, "If anyone can get that idiot to come back to us of his own free will, it's Velorix."

WITH
    jask, otium, veronicaUser Image

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Owyn jumped as Velorix slammed an object down on the table. At first Owyn dismissed it, but his minor curiosity caused him to look at it again and notice just what it was: his kukri. He'd left it on Antirumgon a year ago, and it had found it's way back to him through Velorix, and to Velorix through God knows how. Owyn put his glass of whisky down without even noticing, and equally as obliviously began leaning in on the knife, reaching out and picking it up.

It felt the same as it did a year ago: safe, secure, like it was going to protect him and make everything better. Almost like a mother's embrace after a bad day... Mother. Owyn had named his knife after his mother: Lucy, who'd died giving birth to him. Since Owyn grew up without parents, when he turned eighteen and was given this knife by none other than Duncan McFarrell, Owyn named it after his mother because of what he never had, and it hadn't failed him to date. It was funny, Owyn wasn't the least bit angry with the knife despite it being given to him by Duncan; in the two decades since then, it wasn't Duncan that Owyn was using to defend himself. Owyn chuckled again as his eyes welled up gazing down at the knife; his armour still had the sheath bolted to it's upper right chest.

All of a sudden, it all hit him. Everything immediate -- Nali, Velorix, Taelon, the Galaxy's plight -- meant nothing to Owyn for an instant as he remembered that in giving birth to him, his mother gave her very life. Gave her life in giving Owyn his own. That knowledge was what had always kept Owyn going, and now that he had Lucy again; his safety net so to speak, he remembered what it felt like. Back to the immediate, his run-down shack, Velorix telling him not to let his mother down, Owyn stood up, and gestured for Velorix to leave the house. "I'll see you back in Afterlife, Commander." he spoke to Velorix in military form, walking over to his cabinet and opening it revealing a full set of N7 Marine Armour.

Liberal Lover

In the end, it was that blasted knife that convinced Skipper, and the results made Velorix sigh in relief. He wouldn't be losing his friend. Not today, not ever. Before going to meet Owyn at Afterlife, he walked up and wrapped an arm around the man in a quick, half-embrace before stepping away. His mandibles were flared slightly as he tried to smile, Turian featured awkwardly replicating the human expression.

"We'll show the Moons what happens when you cross the dudebros." And with that, Velorix turned and exited Owyn's shack, headed for the huge club on Omega, "grinning" the entire way. This called for a victory drink.

Partying Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
Otium Aris

Sooooo-lider Man!
Traveling the galaxy,

"....No wonder they were sent to the Dark Moons base," was all a stunned Aris could say. As she went on to answer his inquiries, most of what was said about the two Spectres were true. Oh, the horrors the cannon fodder amongst the Dark Moons would face.

Sadly, there hadn't been much info they heard concerning the base. Despite the setback, however, how sweet would payback be if the crew, old and new banded together to get some well-earned vengeance? Maybe kick one of those special 'soliders' amongst the Dark Moons for a change..But that was for another day.

"...Well, I'm certain that things are gonna change when your Old Captain returns," a smirking Aris confidently stated, "But after Owyn gets back to business, what then? If we try and pursue the Dark Moons, I'm sure that one of them will take notice and Duncan will sic the alliance upon us. That and plus our supplies are really low, so are we just gonna lay low amongst the Terminus systems a bit longer and attack whoever comes to find us?"
Soolldier man!
Soldier man!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers