Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celebrating Streaker

User Image
Vaen Wolfling
Wielder of the Dark TriForce of Courage

User Image
                                                        Vaen looked up as he heard the pieces of rocks being kicked and shuffled around. Not too soon, Ganondorf had dropped down to his side. Sighing abit of relief. Giving him an order, Vaen stood up and cleared his throat. "Destroying the Temple of Time is a one man's job. I don't think I'll need help with that. But destroying the temple is like destroying the regulated time, 7 years ago." Vaen pulled up his scarf that would cover his lips. His speaking was slightly muffled, but still understandable. "Draining Hyrule's main water source would spin it into dehydration, making desperation for water. That may not benefit us, considering that water is an absolute essential for human life. And we are human. Just thinking of possibilities." Stepping through the portal that was ripped into this world, into the Castle. He was tossed some type of darkened crescent moon necklace. Was there really a difference with a pendant and necklace? The darkened TriForce throbbed in his hand, reacting to such a dark matter. He clenched it into his right hand, was this some kind artificial black magic source?

"I don't need my own kind to help me, why would I trust my own family that left my side for your's?" His tone became distasteful, still holding such a grudge against him. Placing the pendent around his neck, his eyes shot up for a quick second. Feeling the darkness surge throughout his body. Looking at his hands, he felt different. This power, it was what he couldn't live without, it was what he wanted. He licked his lips in satisfaction. "Now your speaking my language, I guess I have choice but to cooperate now. I guess I understand." Vaen flexed his whole body, finding his given strength quite exciting. "Ganondorf, some bystanders won't be happy with my doing, saving you from dirty hands. What do I do if they try to stop me from my actions?" Knowing Ganondorf, the answer would probably be, rid of them. Vaen grabbed the Katars from the hooks on the sides of his belt, grasping the handles firmly. Hopefully this objective didn't include bloodshed, Vaen would rather not bury anyone. No matter how much he hated them, no one deserved to stay in this world, dead.

Vaen used his new found power to rip a dark portal to the Temple of Time, looking back at Ganondorf one last time before stepping through. The scenario changed dramatically, from castle walls to holy monument. He stood where a TriForce engraving welcomed people, walking onto the red carpet. It lead to the Three Hyrule sacred Treasures, one from Kokoris, one from Gorons, and one from Zoras. Each one matched their attribute. He wanted time to observe the treasure, but he had his orders. Such a shame he would have to destroy all three. Vaen held the back of his right hand to the three treasures. He took his time to concentrate, focusing on his dark energy. Struggling abit just to store it all up. With great yell, he unleashed a dark wave upon the treasures, destroying them with darkness. Little pieces of the treasures scattered about, totally shattering it beyond recognition. Once what was a monument holder, now was nothing but broken down particles. And with nothing on the monument, the Door of Time closed permanently. Trapping this present day as the real present day.

7 years ago was now impossible to go back on, anyone connected with the TriForce of light would surely feel the negativity looming around. But the Hero of Courage should feel most of it, his weapon is from the Temple of Time, in the Door of Time. "Such a pity. I had my eye on the blue one." Vaen wasn't done yet, his mission was to destroy the Temple of Time. With that in mind, Vaen held on his left hand, very slowly clenching air into his fist. As if the Temple was in his hands, crushing it slowly. Grunting abit, Vaen's eyes rolled back into his head, showing it's pure whiteness. He looked possessed. An artificial Earthquake hit the Temple, the cracks covered the whole room. Pillars and the ceiling collapsed, weakening the Temple's structure. This continued until the whole structure collapsed on itself, people are sure to notice that. It made him wonder if he also damaged the Sacred Realms, crippling the Sages. Either way, his job is done. Now it was time to cripple the Zoras, to drain Lake Hylia. That is alot of water, how will Hyrule live without it's main water source? The thought scared him.

Opening another portal, he didn't look back, he couldn't care less. Stepping through the portal, leaving behind a dreaded cloud over Castle Town. The scenario changed from a holy monument, to a vast lake. Vaen observed the water. "Geez, this gonna take awhile." Hearing the voices of different tones made his smile grow across his face, he has an audience. How delightful. With their witnessing, encouraging him. Vaen stomped his feet firmly to the ground, holding both of his hands to the clear sky, his eyes rolling to the back of his head again. Countless dark clouds began to cover Lake Hylia from above, giving it an omniscience look. Vaen pushed himself to succeed, as the clouds formed into a funnel like shape, winds began to pick up violently. Looking down at the four, there was a Goron, a Zora, a little girl, and an older guy. His smile was wicked. "Do not fear! This is only, the beginning!!!" His laugh was loud and maniacal. Tge funnel shaped gathering clouds began lifting the water of Lake Hylia into itself, making the water disappear into oblivion.

About 90% of Lake Hylia was gone, it has vanished into the sky. Without a trace where. Vaen sighed abit, finally able to relax. But the crazed look on face stayed, he has never been able to do something like that ever. This is his power, the one he was given. The dark clouds now separated from each other, making Lake Hylia look normal from a distance. "Got a problem with it? Deal with it!" He laughed maniacally once again.

Location: Termina, Lake Hylia
                                                        Accompanied by: Reina, Dimitri, Merui, Darutna
                                                        Thoughts: This power! I want more!!!
                                                        Inventory: Adult Rupee Wallet (50), Katars (2), Crossbow, Bolts (29), Pouches (3), Bottled Lemon Water (3), Dark Pendant
                                                        Attire: Normal

Oval Obelisk CCreation:

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Anxious Hunter

GåñðñÐðr£ Ðrågmïrê

αяк кιηg

tяιƒσя¢є σƒ ρσωєя

User Image

Listening to Vaen speak, Ganondorf folded his arms over his chest. The boy had a point. How to ensure that the castle had enough water, yet everyone else had very little. Hmm. An interesting conundrum. He shrugged slightly, as if not worried. "I'm certain that the Sage of Water will reveal themselves before the lake is completely emptied. It'll leave us with enough to use. Block off all access to the lake, aside from the waterways it uses to get here. Be creative, old friend." 

Vaen started ranting about how he didn't want troops, and Ganondorf rolled his eyes. Of course, Vaen was right not to trust the other Shikah, who were probably mad that he didn't stand with them to begin with, but that was changed. Vaen was his Commander now. They'd have no choice but to listen, and if they didn't, Varn could do what he wanted to them. "I could give you a few Gerudo assassins if you prefer. They'll be more loyal to you in a few ways than the Shiekah." He grinned when Vaen accepted the dark power-infused pendant. He merely raised his eyebrows and smirked as Vaen's Dark Triforce reacted to it. 

"And I'm fully aware of what destroying the temple will do. I don't need that brat and his friends going back in time and stopping me. Now go, Vaen, and have a little fun. To avoid bloodshed, use that pendant. It can shield you as well as allow you to open rifts. I probably should have told Ulen that his could do that as well... Oh well. Keep me updated," Ganondorf nodded in approval at Vaen as the younger boy opened a rift, beyond which glittered the three Spiritual Stones. The boy stepped through, and the rift closed. 

Sighing, Ganondorf say in his throne chair again and he snapped hi fingers. Instantly a Gerudo Warrior was at his side. "Yes, your highness?" She said in a clear voice. Ganondorf frowned at her like she should have known what he wanted. "My scrying bowl. I have to get more involved in this possession." The warrior nodded and left, returning a few minutes later with a pewter bowl filled with a dark substance. The Gerudo warrior handed the bowl to the Dark King before bowing and leaving, leaving Ganondorf alone in the throne room. His right hand began to throb almost painfully, and he presumed that Vaen had finished his first task. There was no turning back now. 

Ganondorf gazed into the bowl, and before him swam the forest temple, the part of himself that was possessing Kyrie the Forest Sage leaning calmly against a pillar as the heroes left him to go find the key. Excellent. He would need to have full use of his powers to summon the elevator, which he would do with Link's assistance. 

After all, Ganondorf was possessing someone very dear to the hero. Link would not fight Ganondorf's will. 

ι'м ѕι¢к αη∂ ι'м tωιѕtє∂. ι'м вяσкєη - уσυ ¢αη't ƒιχ ιt. ∂ση't мαкє мє, ¢αυѕє ι'ℓℓ ∂σ ιt; яє∂ вυttση αη∂ ωє'ℓℓ αℓℓ gσ ιηtσ tнє яινєя вєℓσω

OOC;; Fail post is fail. D; Sorry for the upcoming crappy posts. Between work and car issues... Ugh.

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: The Sage Of Light
" I must protect everyone!"

Tiara had followed the hero through the temple, passing each maze, watching him fight against the monsters she had taken note of his great strength, he was indeed worthy enough by the goddess's bestowing the power of the triforce of courage upon him.
Following through the twisting hallways, she felt a little dizzy, wondering how any one could be able to walk straight from it she had no idea.
Her pace kept up with Link, killing off some wall shadows, if they grabbed him he would be dragged back into the beginning of the temple, which was something they could not afford to do so.
Going around the temple, she could see odd paintings and beautiful stain glass windows.
This place sure did have a sight of mystery to it, Tiara felt like she was in another world seeing all the beauty around her that the temple was and how the earth slowly began to take back what was her's as moss and vines hanged around the temple.

Coming up to were Link read the note, she was too a little bit puzzled about the poem.
Did they have to light the torches with a lit lamp some where she asked herself, trying to come up with ideas as Link began to take off once more.

Tiara felt something was wrong as they traveled, Tiara's chest began to have a horrible stinging burning like sensation, her heart rate began to pick up pace as beads of sweat formed on her brow and began to drip down her face. Something was wrong....very wrong!

Tiara's pace began to slow down as Link began to get further and further away.
Forcing herself to move, she had caught up to him she watched his battle with the final poe.

Tiara felt bad for the thing because it was only doing it job by protecting it's home, and with Tiara being found of spirts she had a very close connection between them.

Tiara began to fill weaker and weaker by the minute, her heart rate was sky rocketing, she began to wheeze, trying to get air into her lungs, they felt some one had taken their hand to them and began to squeeze all the air out of them , she felt like she was going to fall over on the spot right there but she didn't knew why she was feeling like this.
When Vaen had finally destoyred the temple of time was what really broke the camels back.
Tiara heard a light ding noise in her ears, almost as if it was a small bell chime.
Tiara felt very weak, everything around her was slipping away.

Tiara's arms drooped down to the side, her grasp around Zelda's slender fingers losen up as it fell away from her. Her right hand brightly shined, causing her hand to burn viciously to slowly dim away in a fading light. Tiara just stood there, her body limped, slipping out a soft gasp her eyes, so full of life began to dull away, becoming cold and lifeless.
Tiara was gone....
The weight of her body gave out on her, causing her lifeless shell to fall over, hitting the temples stone floor hard, the thud echoed around them while her staff was let out of her gasp, sliding away from her as she hit the floor.
Everyone could see Tiara's body was faced down, her head turned to the side, her hair falling into her face as her lifeless eyes were in a lifeless gaze.

" Where....am I?" Tiara found her spiritual self in a plain of darkness, every corner her spiritual eyes looked around all she could find was just blackness.
" What is this place? " Tiara began to walk around in the unknown place hearing her voice have a echo to it, her body began to shine off a purple aura, as she was seen only wearing a light purple summer dress with the mark of the triforce that was bestowed upon by the King Of Hyrule was clearly shown, leaving her hand with a golden triangle mark burned into the skin.
Her bare feet touched the black ground, it felt cold to her, the whole area felt cold.
Panic slowly began to slip in, she was alone, she raised her hands to the sides of her mouth, hoping some one would hear her
" Princess Zelda?! Link?! Anyone....can ...any one hear me?! Hello?! " she shouted, her voice bouncing off the walls and rang in her ears as the sound slowly faded away.
Tiara pleaded for an answer, the sliver of hope was pulling at her heart strings, she knew no one was there, yet she reached out for some one....anyone.
Her legs quaked making her slouch slowly to softly sit on the ground, Tiara placed her head to her chest, sorrow and fear coming over her.
She was breaking....she was truly alone in this unknown world.

Anxious Hunter

Ðïmïrï §m¥h
яσуα gυαя

User Image

Dimitri laughed quietly at the young Rito's reaction to the Zora Child that had touched her feet. He was trying not to laugh so hard that, in fact, he missed her asking what it was entirely as she got up and took off. Dimitri, realizing this, took of behind her. For someone with really small legs, she was really rather fast.   He didn't realize where she'd run off to until he caught up with her... At the Goron and Zora. He arrived in time to hear them give her their names. Reina and Darutna. He waved shyly as he walked up behind Rui. 

"I'm Dimitri. Pleased to meet you both. I hope we're not imposing..." He suddenly felt out of his element; not when dealing with the Goron of course, as he'd met enough of those when he worked at Kakariko Village, but at the Zora. So many rumors surrounded the delicate-looking fish people that Dimitri didn't know what was true about them anymore. They were, after all, a rather reclusive bunch. 

He hesitantly sat down as Loth trotted up and started nibbling the grass around the four of them. When Darutna offered the fish, reaching for one. "Thank you, Darutna," He said with a smile, looking around. He saw the Goron's bag of salt, and reached for it, hesitating. "May I?" He asked, making sure he had permission before sprinkling some on his portion of fish and taking a bite. It was really very good. When Darutna began speaking of the other Goron's and visiting them, Dimitri's heart sank a bit. He hadn't had time to get that high up the mountain to check and make sure they were okay. He was certain they were, being as durable as they were, perfectly alright, though. 

"Darutna, we just came from Death Mountain area. It erupted. I... I'm very sorry." Instabtly, his appetite was gone, and he was just staring sadly at his fish. "I couldn't get up the mountain to check on your brothers. I'm very sorry. There must be an alternate route to get up there though..." 

Suddenly, the sky went dark and Dimitri instantly panicked and looked up, expecting rain. A strange sight caught his eye! A man standing on a high point around the lake, and the lake... Draining itself into the sky? What on earth?! Instantly Dimitri was on his feet and walking to Loth. He grabbed his armor and attached it to himself, also drawing his sword out of its scabbard as he walked over to the youth, an angry glare on his face. The Captain's eyes widened as he recognized the youth from when he was in training at the castle. 

"Vaen! What are you doing?! Stop this nonsense!!"

ι'∂ gινє υρ єνєяуtнιηg ιƒ σηℓу ƒσя уσυя gσσ∂. ѕσ нσℓ∂ мє ωнєη ι'м нєяє, яιgнt мє ωнєη ι'м ωяσηg; уσυ ¢αη нσℓ∂ мє ωнєη ι'м ѕ¢αяє∂ - уσυ ωση't αℓωαуѕ вє tнєяє, ѕσ ℓσνє мє ωнєη ι'м gσηє.
      User Image

MERUI
                                ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` rito of old kakariko
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` sage of fire
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Merui was glad to know she wasn't making a complete fool out of herself when the woman confirmed she was a Zora. In awe she gazed at her curiously. Her white and greenish blue skin that appeared to be scale-like. Fin-like structures similar to the younger Zora also protruded from her arms along with similar appearing structures at her hips. Rui was shocked at how different they looked. Really, they looked nothing like Ritos. She wondered if it was really true that the Rito descended from the Zora. The only thing she found similar was that the area of the Zoras' fins were similar as to where the Ritos' wings were. When she realized the Zora was asking if there was something on her face she shook her head, realizing she probably looked strange just staring at her. "No, it's just that I've never met a Zora before. Being a Rito I've lived on Death Mountain all my life. Our elder tells us stories about your kind. He says the Rito descended from the Zoras." She explained. Rui wondered if the story would sound ridiculous to the woman. She didn't doubt the elder, but these Zora seemed to be completely different from the Rito in almost every aspect.

When the Zora introduced herself and the Goron she felt a bit hesitant to introduce herself. Why now? She had foolishly allowed her curiosity to take over and now she was speaking to these strangers with hardly any restraint. What's gotten into me? Well, no going back now... These people didn't seem to mean any harm, and they would probably only think she was strange if she didn't say something. "My name is Merui." She finally responded to them.

Then, the Zora mentioned Dimitri. She blinked, realizing she had pretty much run off without him, but something the woman said caught her attention. Guardian? Maybe I shouldn't be travelling with Dimitri after all if I'm just going to be treated as a child. She thought angrily. When she heard the Hylian behind her, however, she immediately felt guilty. Snapping at the Zora would only cause trouble, and she would probably only treated even more like a child. Instead, she answered the question calmly, like an adult would. "Yes, I'm travelling with him, but he's not my guardian..." Rui answered, her voice fading to a mumble as she finished the statement. The word guardian made her think of her father. What would it have been like to travel Hyrule with him? She was almost certain it would be an entirely different experience. He would probably have taught her fly and they would use that for transportation rather than a horse.

The growl of her stomach made the young Rito come back to her senses. She heard the Goron, Darutna, offering them some fish as well. She was hesitant at first, but saw Dimitri take one and gently picked one up herself. "Thank you." She said quietly to the Goron and sat down. She never had fish before, but she heard others talk about it. She lifted it up towards her mouth and the smell drifted into her beak. Merui allowed herself to take a nibble to taste the fish. Many flavors exuded from it, slightly bitter and it had a unique taste, but overall it was delicious. She finished about half the fish before she heard Darutna bring up Death Mountain, and her stomach, empty seconds ago, twisted into knots. She lowered the fish, as Dimitri explained what happened. The eruption was still fresh in her mind. Images flashed in her head every time she blinked. Of her home. Of the world spinning as she fell. Of the lava spilling down the cliffs.

The violent wind suddenly picked up. Her delivery bag sitting beside her was taken up in the wind, flying up towards the lake. Merui yelped, quickly grabbing it and nearly falling into the lake. She hugged the bag closed to her chest. Startled and shaken, she looked up at the sky for an answer. The sun had become blocked by large, dark clouds that covered the sky in almost every direction she looked. She blinked, confusion spreading through her. What was going on? There's no way a storm could accumulate so quickly. A dark voice yelled something, but it was muffled by the wind. Rui heard the sound of rushing water and looked towards the lake, expecting a wave to crash atop them, but instead she saw the water being sucked into the sky. What's going on? This can't be real... She thought, shaking slightly as her wide red eyes watched the water disappear into the clouds.

Still standing, she noticed when Dimitri did also and saw him put his armor on and draw his sword, approaching the man, and yelling something. His name? Did he know him? The winds died down slightly and the clouds separated, revealing the sun's gentle glow. She could see the man now. He had white hair, a long scarf and strange clothes. She put her bag over her shoulder and looked over the lake. The water was nearly all depleted. She thought of the young Zora she had seen previously. There had to be more of them. What would become of them now? And the lake. Was it not one of Hyrule's primary water sources? Her small hands balled into fists.

Without thinking, the Rito ran in the direction Dimitri did and stopped only when she was in front of the man. "Are you insane!?" She wasn't even thinking that she was yelling at a crazy man capable of doing who knows what. Instead, her mind rushed with thoughts of the fledglings, the Rito, the people of Kakariko town, and everyone in Hyrule for that matter. What would they do without a proper source of water?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
Zelda~Princess on the Run

As expected, Zelda's thoughtless outburst did nothing to the Dark Prince. Was she really trying to intimidate him though? Of course not; Ganondorf Dragmire was a large, hulking man who left a trail of death and suffering in his path. Princess Zelda of Hyrule was a thin nineteen year old who was selfish, pampered and looked down upon others. But why shouldn't she? She was the princess of this land after all, and with her mother and father gone, she was technically the queen.

Zelda's exhaustion had caused her to tone out the possessed Kyrie...or was it Ganondorf? Possession was so confusing, no wonder it was a banned art. Zelda had toned everyone else out, and her vision told her that the group was going somewhere. She didn't have a choice, really, as Tiara had grabbed her hand as they went down the cracked passages of the ancient temple. She'd rather explore the temple on her own and try to learn as much as she could about this place of worship, but sadly there were more pressing matters, such as avoiding the Skulltula leg that had just whizzed past her head thanks to Tiara.

"I just needed to vent really, Ti." she said to the Sage. Tiara was one of the few friends Zelda had besides Izumi. She was quite shocked the first time the shaman snuck into Hyrule Castle, but Zelda appreciated the frequent visits, as it allowed her to socialize. "We shouldn't be giving into this horrible man's demands. No matter what we do, he's going to find a way to harm us. I don't care if he has the Triforce of Power, you're the Sage of Light...there's got to be some way for you to overpower him. And by the way...was it really true what you said about Izumi being a sage? I mean, it was our family's Triforce of Wisdom that spoke to us and awakened your true role, but that's never happened with Izumi..." she softly spoke to her friend.

Zelda was quite lucky that Link had supposedly visited this ancient place as a child, or else the princess would be incredibly lost. The halls seemed to twist and turn forever...did this man really know where he was going? Link soon came across an old, overgrown chest. While the supposed hero read the scroll within, Zelda somewhat listened to it, as she struggled to stay awake and was aiming her bow around the room, keeping a half-open eye out for any monster that would attack them. Link had figured out the riddle that was presented to them, and suddenly creatures that Zelda hated as much as Wolfos appeared: Poes. Zelda questioned attacking them; would an arrow even be able to penetrate and cause harm to a spirit?

Before she could let loose an arrow, a large, disgusting, leathery and bumpy hand grasped itself around Zelda, covering her mouth. She screamed as loud as she could, but the hand silenced her. Link and company were too busy dealing with the spirits, and the large hand had quietly dragged Zelda to a dim corner of the room. Somehow, this giant, disgusting hand was dragging Zelda inside the temple walls itself. The blonde tried her best to kick and fight her way out of the creature's grasp, but she had no energy left in her body to do so.

A sharp pain ran through her body. Zelda felt as if millions of knives were piercing their way through the insides of her bones. She would scream, but the Wallmaster was preventing her from doing such. Amazingly enough, it seemed that this sudden pain gave Zelda the chance to break free, as an intense light radiated from her hands. She did not know what spell she was conjuring, but as she touched her hands to the large, segmented hand-creature, its' flesh began to melt away, and Zelda was freed.

Zelda ran through the hallways, clutching herself in pain. What in the world was causing this?! Had that hand creature infected her with something? In a hall, she noticed Tiara, who seemed to be in pain as well. Zelda took her friends hand supported her, but sadly the effort was in vain, as the Sage of Light collapsed under her own weight, and hit the ground with a sickening thud. Zelda, still in pain did her best to cast every sort of healing spell that she knew on her friend, but the pain that was sweeping her body caused the magic emanating from her hands to fizzle out. The princess looked at Tiara's right hand, which had been glowing with the sign of the Triforce, but was now dimming away until the light slowly ended. Zelda gazed into Tiara's eyes, hoping for some sort of sign, but they were lifeless. She was gone.

The Temple of Time. Something had happened to the great temple and it had affected the two girls. Though, according to Zelda's father, the princess was the Sage of Time, both she and Tiara shared the temple, and were supposedly connected to it. However, the King had told Zelda that the temple was in a way more connected to Tiara, as her predecessor Rauru, a former Sage of Light, had build the temple with his own hands. Something, or someone had destroyed the Temple of Time, and severed the energy from the temple that gave the Sage of Light life.

Zelda's tears had blocked out the golden chunk that was hovering over the body of her friend. She finally noticed it, and was shocked to see that it was none other than the Triforce shard Zelda's father had entrusted Tiara with. Zelda slowly reached out her right hand to take the floating shard, and as soon as she finger touched it, a golden flash enveloped the room, and the mark of the Triforce shone through Zelda's right glove. Wiping tears away, Zelda picked up the staff Tiara once held and marched back to the main room where Ganondorf and the crew were most likely waiting.

"I'm done shouting at you." Zelda announced to the possessed girl as she staggered in, the pain in her legs making it hard for her to walk, and her voice was strained and rough. "Tiara is gone, and there is an-nnh...an incredible pain surging throughout my body." Zelda struggled to say, leaning on the crystal-looking staff and taking in some breaths. "This Prince of Fools must have done something to the Temple of Time, as both the spirits of me and Tiara are connected to it." Leaning more on the Sage of Light's staff, Zelda's head was drooped, causing her red cap to fall to the ground. "Tiara..." she spoke mentally through the Sacred Realm, something she had learned to do when her father taught her of her nature as the Sage of Time. "Tiara, where are you?!"

Steorra -- xx's Significant Otter

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx
I ` M x G E T T I N G x T I R E D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A N D x I x N E E D x S ↺ M E W H E R E x T ↺ x B E G I N
xxxxx
and if you have a minute`xxxxxxxxxxx
W H Y x D ↺ N ` T x W E x G ↺ x T A L K x A B ↺ U T x I T xxxxxx
S ↺ M E W H E R E x ↺ N L Y x W E x K N ↺ W x ?

Reina had sensed that perhaps she had hit a small nerve with the girl, assuming her relationship with the Hylian man as guardian and dependent. Ah well, at least Merui didn't hold it against her. How was she to know, anyway? They had only just met. However, the young Zora was taking quite a liking to Merui simply because Reina thought that she was the most adorable that she had seen in a long time. Reina blinked several times at the mention of the Rito, curious about how that race descended from the Zora. "Oh? Well, I hope your elder tells you good stories. Although you'd be asking the wrong Zora if you want to know more about our Domain..." her soft voice trailed off as if she had just thought of something absolutely engaging, though her eyes reflected something much more dark and mysterious. Reina hadn't returned to Zora's Domain in years, ever since she had lost her family. She didn't see any reason to. Their system of hierarchy and overly doted connection to the Royal Family didn't seem appealing to her. What exactly did she have to return to, anyway?

'There's no point sulking. What's done is done. Besides, I just have a feeling my real parents have passed on along with my brothers and sisters.' the young Zora had started to mindlessly eat her first fish before returning her attention to the two newest gusts. Hearing about what happened at Death Mountain made Reina's heart sink dramatically. In fact, she nearly dropped her fish from the mere shock of the terrible news. "N-no way! It... but it's erupted before! It can't be any worse than in the past, right? What about Kakariko Village?" Reina's amethyst eyes widened in disbelief before finally standing back up in order to regain her composure. She bit her bottom lip while letting her fingers tap along the stick that the remains of the fish was on for a few seconds before finally retorting "There is another way into Death Mountain. Well, I've never gone all the way through before, but I'm almost completely sure that it leads inside the mountain. I just hope you're a good swimmer--"

All too quickly, the sun had been blocked out by ominous clouds and a dark figure appeared above the lake near the temple. Reina actually felt chills shoot down her spine from the bad aura the young man was emanating. Then the most unthinkable thing happened; the one thing that could make Reina's world crumble. As the water from the lake was being drained, the young Zora wanted nothing more than to charge at the man and stop him by any means necessary. On the inside, her mind was in a state of panic. She needed that water to survive. Everyone did. Which made the Zora girl start to wonder: why on earth would he take away something so precious? With the water gone, she couldn't exactly get to where the young man was fast enough and so her gaze fell upon the bridge that connected from the mainland to the island that housed the Water Temple. 'I've got to do something... but he might very well try to kill me. I can't die now, it would be meaningless. What if I--' Reina soon shot a surprisingly dark and threatening glare, her hands folded across her chest. "This man is a moron. He won't take away all the water. If he does, he's a fool. He'll kill himself as well. Unless he actually believes that he can survive without water, he's not going to drain the lake completely. Am I correct? And stop with that incessant laughing, you're doing nothing but making yourself look like an even bigger fool. If this is only the beginning, what exactly do you plan on doing next, Sir... Vaen, is it? Prove me wrong then if you're really a threat to this world." that ever famous bluntness of hers was finally shining through, however Reina was starting to think that maybe her forward behavior was a little too sharp for her own good. What irked her somewhat was that the Hylian man, Dimitri, appeared to have already known the mad man. She didn't know what he was planning, but if she could taunt him enough into revealing what he had planned or who he worked for, it would give her a start. She had to fight every urge in her body not to absolutely break down from the sight of the lake. Reina knew that crying wasn't going to solve this horrible mess.

xxxx
I x K N E W x T H E x P A T H W A Y xxxxxxxx
L I K E x T H E x B A C K x ↺ F x M Y x H A N D
xxxxxxxx
i felt the earth beneath my feet xxxx
S A T x B Y x T H E x R I V E Rxxxxxxxxxx
x A N D x I T x M A D E x M E x C ↺ M P L E T E
xxxxxxxxxxx
simple thing,xxxxxxxx
where have you gone ?
xxxxxxxxxx

Celebrating Streaker

User Image
Vaen Wolfling
Wielder of the Dark TriForce of Courage

User Image
                                                        Vaen was very much proud with himself, to do something that seems so impossible to do in a blink of an eye. It was gone. The vast water. The source of life that all Hylians took for granted, now gone. Now they will all pray and wish for the water to return. But all the shooting stars in the universe won't bring it back. The thought of all their disappointed face is just priceless. It seemed like Vaen's blood red eyes was the only thing that shined brightly about him. It reflected off a red shine. His maniacal laugh grew more twisted. But his smile and laughter disappeared to a call of his name, a big buzz kill. His deathly eyes shifted to an armored man, a Hylian armored plating and crafted sword. How could he forget such a familiar armor? He was obviously a castle guard, passing by the soldier in corridors once and awhile. A wicked smile spreaded across his face, removing the scarf from his mouth, showing his toothly grin. "Isn't it obvious?! I'm taking the main source of Hyrule. This is only the beginning, so this nonsense will stop after it's finished!" Vaen spoke so boldly, as if there was not one bit of shame.

A few seconds after, the small bird like child stepped up. Asking a question he couldn't resist answering, such a small child with huge bravery. "Of course I am, isn't it obvious? I like your guts, kid." Vaen infused his right hand with yellow light made from darkness, as the power absorbed into his hand. Launching it at Merui, it wasn't anything to hurt her, it was the same dark magic Ganondorf used against Link when he was young. His sight changed to a Good looking Zora girl, he licked his lips slightly. Her voice seemed hostile along with her pose, but under all that was nothing big to him. He began snickering, soon turning to laughter, then his laughter became sinister. As it died down, his sight was set on the three. "You Zoras are amazing creatures, honestly. Only I have possession of the water now, maybe I'll market it. Think of it, as a generous 'donation' from me to all. If you want some water, you'll have to...do alittle something-something for me. If you do a good job, maybe I'll even give you a permanent discount." He was just toying with them for now, enjoying his newly found power.

Vaen could feel the Darkened TriForce of Courage in his left hand pulsate along with his evil ambition. He took the crossbow that was latched to his back, grasping the handle and grip. Taking a single bolt from one of his pouches, loading it onto his crossbow, pulling the strong elastic behind the bolt. A latch kept the elastic from launching the bolt at high speed. "You want me to prove my hostility to this world? Ok, my next plan..." He paused for a long moment, then setting his vision to the bird girl. "...is to eradicate this feathered female child!" He brought the crossbow into his sight with a single hand, aiming it down to the bird girl, the sight was perfectly aligned with her. His toothly grin returned. "Does that prove it? The slightest squeeze of my hand, could pierce her skin like paper. Impaling her probably, it would be instantaneous." Vaen could only imagine how they'll react, obviously protective and hostile, it is a child. But to Vaen, humans are humans, a being will die anyway.

Location: Termina, Lake Hylia
                                                        Accompanied by: Dimitri, Merui, Reina, Darutna,
                                                        Thoughts: Do not provoke me!
                                                        Inventory: Adult Rupee Wallet (50), Katars (2), Crossbow, Bolts (29), Pouches (3), Bottled Lemon Water (3), Dark Crescent Pendant
                                                        Attire: Normal

Oval Obelisk CCreation:

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: The Sage Of Light

How long has it been since she was here? In this dark, saddening realm? Tiara couldn't tell, it felt like an entiernity to her. The only light she could see was the purple light surrounding her body.
" Someone.....is anyone here...or am I in limbo?" she quietly asked herself, her head still placed in her chest as she still sat like she always done, hearing her voice echo off of the walls around her.
What had happen? What had happen to her? What would cause her to be in this different place? Did the skutulla she had killed in the front temple hallway injected her with venom when it cut her with it's sharp legs and over time the venom taken it's toll? No it couldn't, skulltulla weren't able to do that. Was she sick? No, she would known if she was sick if she could sense her aura would be different. Tons of questions ran through Tiara's mind, trying every single way she could find the reasoning why she was in this place?
Remembering what Zelda had said about her having at least some power over him she smiled sadly, lifting her head as she stared down at her bare feet
" The only power I have is helping sealing that b*****d back into the sacred realm and having some power over him but it wouldn't hold him back for long, in truth, I wished Master Rauru was still alive to tell me more about to use my powers...."
Tiara closed her eyes gently, flashes of memories of her when she was just a young child roaming the castle after a victorious sneaking pass the guards at night. The little Tiara was in aw as she wondered through out the castle, passing each guard with ease, wondering through each rooms of the castle, till she ended up in one room which was Zelda's, that's when those two met for the first time. Countless memories of her and Zelda playing and her getting caught by the guards and the scoldings of her fathers passed through her mind. She longed for those happy days to return.
Tiara began to remember the time where she was summoned to the castle. The guards had lead her to the palace, it was kinda humerous when the people of the town thought Tiara was in extreme trouble when they seen her walking with the guards.
The guards had lead her to the kings throne, the inside of the throne room was beautiful as always as she remembered it when she was a small girl.
The king told her the reason she was summoned was to past a test, if she failed, her sentance was death. Tiara felt nervous as the guards brought in the three spiritual stones.
Hearing the commands of the king he told her to place her hands on the stones and tell him where they had came from and who did they perviously belong to.
Tiara gulped down as she reached over to the first stone, the Kokiri's emerald, closing her eyes she gasped as she seen flashes of a forest and Saria.
She told them that she seen a forest that she had never seen before, along with a little girl with green hair. The king nodded his head and told her to move onto the Goron Ruby.
Touching the red stone, the same thing happened before but this time she could see lava and a huge Goron.
Telling the king what she seen, he told her to touch the last stone, the Zora's Saphire.
Touching it she could see water all around her and a beautiful Zoran Woman.
Telling the last part what she had saw, the king smiled to her and told her to open her eyes and kneel down.
Tiara was nervous, she wondered if she had got them wrong. Kneeling down before the king, the king had stood up from his throne, walked down to her and taken her right hand.
Suddenly Tiara felt a warm feeling come over her as a bright light filled the room awakening her Sage self. When it ceased Tiara could noticed a golden mark on her hand slowly fading into her skin, .
The king smiled to her and told her that she was chosen to be the next heir to the title of being of The Sage Of Light and also to be bestowed upon the piece of Zelda's triforce, to protect her from any danger that came.
The king mentioned to her that the Temple Of Time were both her and Zelda's to share, then that's when everything began to fell into place.

"Tiara..." the voice rang in her ears, shooting her self up from the ground, snapping her back into reality as she looked around her, trying to find the noise.
" Maybe it was just my imagination.... " she spoke to herself quietly, her small sad smile still on her lips.
"Tiara, where are you?!"[/color] the voice rang again! Tiara knew this time it wasn't her imagination, that voice belonged to only one person, Zelda
" Princess!! Thank Goddess I can hear you! " Tiara spoke, her voice growing loud as her sad smile broaden to happiness, but Zelda's voice, it sound like she had been injured or something was she hurt?
" Zelda, you sound like you're injured! What had happened?! I don't know where I am at! I felt some deep burning pain within myself and I collapsed and ended up here! I think my soul left my body or something but Zelda please if you know how to get me out of here I would be grateful! I'm in some place but it's pitch black, all I see around me is darkness!" Tiara added, the echos of her and both Zelda's voice rang through out the place but she was happy to say at the least that Zelda was talking to her but she couldn't help but to worry about her friend, Zelda was the closest friend she could have, Tiara and Izumi had gotten along with each other before but she didn't really get to know her that well, thought Tiara wished to know her more. She couldn't stand that Zelda was alone with Ganondorf, but she knew that Izumi was there to also protect her, which made relief fall on her shoulders.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Darutna, the Goron Hunter of Snowhead.

Darutna watched as all the others ate. He felt quite happy with the situation. But then, the man, named Dimitri, told them that Death Mountian erupted. It did sadden the goron, but it did not break him. ''Well, I'm sure they're ancestors would of though it might erupt and made Goron City strong enough to withstand it. I'm more worried about the village. I heard there was one at the base.'' Both Reina and Dimitri spoke of other ways to reach the mountain.

Just as everyone started to recover from the shock, a huge storm started to brew, followed by mad laughter. Before he knew what was happening, large cyclones drained the water from the lake. The Goron stood up, growling. He quickly reached into his pack laying on the ground, and pulled out a bow as tall as a man, fitting the mammoth goron perfectly, and arrows just as large. Tying the quiver to his hip. He knocked an arrow and prepared to fire. He listened to them speak. They were all trying to talk him down and ask him to return the water. But Darutna got the distinct feeling that he didn't want to.

All of a sudden, he saw the mad Shiekah draw a weapon. Without hesitation, Darutna fired his own projectile, letting the cartoonist long arrow hurtle towards this foe. ''Enough of the talking. He's too far gone to be reasoned with. I say let's drag him out of the sky and force him to return the water.''

OOC: sry for being a little late, but I came back at a good time. XD

Blessed Seeker

User Image
Seith

The Sage of Spirit

Seith shrugged at their strategy and decided to simply go along with it, when Link came back from his little daze after Seith unlocked memories he was thanked. it was not long before he quickly asked about Midna in her imp form. "that is Midna. she is very important, that's all you really need to know for the time being." he continued to follow the group until the battle started. though the others seemed fine on their own, Seith was more interesting in studying the creatures than actually fighting. with his book in one hand, he allow words to flow on the pages as be moved around simply kicking those creatures that got to close. a torrent of fire though soon took out what creatures had arrived. it was an interesting sight; Seith followed the fires path to a woman standing by with a staff. Seith felt powerful magic come from her and quickly wrote down a few things.
this woman approached Zelda first, introducing herself as Tiara and that she was a sage of light. Seith knew about the sages and something in the back of his mind twitched at the mention as she continued on to explain that she was also looking for the others - infact finding two now. she pointed to Seith as well as both Kyrie and Izumi, calling them all sages. the thought was an interesting one to entertain but Seith knew who he was and a sage was not it. "is there some sort of proof you can provide to show who these sages are?" they all seemed intent on their goal and soon headed for the temple, Seith was too busy with his own thoughts to notice most of what went on and only came along after he had done studying the bodies.
whatever was going on when Seith arrived was interesting indeed, he decided for the time being to simply stand back and watch everyone else work; it was not his place to simply help them through all their problems, besides he wanted to see if Link had the skill to solve these problems himself.

(EDITED)
Seith came upon Tiara's collapsed form during his search. though he did not see what had happened he could feel it was something bad from what he could see. her spirit was not all their - perhaps only a thread of what should be. Seith had some skill with conecting with a persons soul; like he did with Link and his memories, so if he could do something like unlock the memories of a past life then linking to anothers soul shouldn't be too hard... should it? moving towards Tiara's prone form, Seith ignored his surroundings as he gently placed a hand upon her shoulder. kneeling down so to better keeping his own body from hurting himself, the symbols on Seith's body began to glow as he linked his own soul to Tiara's.
closing his eyes for a brief moment, Seith felt his body move suddenly and once his eyes were open he was standing in a pitch dark area. though he came from a world of darkness this realm felt different. he came to hear a voice through the darkness and followed it with some ease. it was not long before he came upon Tiara who was speaking to the darkness. "Tiara is it? what sort of magic did you preform to do this?" even being in an unknown place Seith was able to keep to his curiosity side.
(thought i would find something to do. hope its fine)

Steorra -- xx's Significant Otter

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx
I ` M x G E T T I N G x T I R E D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A N D x I x N E E D x S ↺ M E W H E R E x T ↺ x B E G I N
xxxxx
and if you have a minute`xxxxxxxxxxx
W H Y x D ↺ N ` T x W E x G ↺ x T A L K x A B ↺ U T x I T xxxxxx
S ↺ M E W H E R E x ↺ N L Y x W E x K N ↺ W x ?

'The fool... he's not planning this thing through, is he? At least I know I'm right about taking ALL the water. It's a shame that from what I can tell he's not that bad in the looks department. Even if he is positively a few plums short of a fruit pie.' Reina was standing her ground, not at all finding this Vaen character to be threatening. Just off his rocker. That was until he actually shot at the poor Rito girl. It wasn't anything life-threatening yet, but Reina felt her protective instincts take over. The young Zora started to step in front of poor Merui to serve as a shield when she couldn't help but notice Vaen looking at her, licking his lips even. The gesture actually flustered the Zora, perhaps even making her blush a little out of frustration and slight disgust before shaking it off, quickly regaining her composure. 'What.. what's with this guy? I don't know if I should be disgusted or flattered! The crazy b*****d has sucked up most of the water though. I've got to do something now or this could end very badly.'

Reina's eyes narrowed at the mention of her race, how he called them amazing. With the way the man was going on though, it was almost condescending and patronizing. His little "offer" about providing him service in exchange for water made Reina shiver. What a distasteful way of messing with his audience. "You... you're joking, right? You think we'll be your jesters for your amusement? You can forget it, you're not getting anything out of me." Reina's body language was strong yet defensive, unfortunately that started to slowly change the minute Vaen aimed a crossbow at Merui. 'He wouldn't dare...' she thought, Merui looked so young and innocent! The brave Zora girl immediately stepped in front of Merui, her arms rose in front of her to form an 'x', her fins hardening into a shield. "You're not attacking her again. If you're a real man you'll fight us. I'll show you how amazing a Zora can really be." she was letting her fiery side out for once, but Reina couldn't help it. How anyone could attack someone as sweet as Merui was beyond her, and it would also be a chance for payback against the heinous act of destroying the lake. Her face slightly turned back to catch a glimpse of Dimitri. Her amethyst eyes glistened from the stressful rush of such a threat, but they were still giving off a calm demeanor. "Dimitri, was it?" she whispered softly, "There's a doctor who lives in a house up that hill over there. If you think it's too dangerous for Merui, do you think you can take her there?" her voice was hushed, waiting for the Hylian to respond to her advice. He looked capable to defend himself so she wasn't about to tell him what to do, but giving him that knowledge was important to her in case something happened. Seeing Darutna take a stand himself and shoot arrows at the man surprised her, but it was also impressive. Gorons were always resilient in battle, so that was a plus on their side of the situation.

xxxx
I x K N E W x T H E x P A T H W A Y xxxxxxxx
L I K E x T H E x B A C K x ↺ F x M Y x H A N D
xxxxxxxx
i felt the earth beneath my feet xxxx
S A T x B Y x T H E x R I V E Rxxxxxxxxxx
x A N D x I T x M A D E x M E x C ↺ M P L E T E
xxxxxxxxxxx
simple thing,xxxxxxxx
where have you gone ?
xxxxxxxxxx

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: Sage Of Time

Tiara couldn't hear the princess anymore, did something happen to her?!
She heard the tiredness in Zelda's tone and it had made her worry about her, and if something had happen to her she would regret not being there to protect her.
Suddenly hearing foot steps coming from behind her, Tiara had sharpen her senses as she quickly turned around to face what ever came her way. She had no weapons on her, so she had to only rely on her fists. Throwing them up as she clutched them tightly she pulled her arms close to her, protecting her body
" who there?!" she shouted defensevly, bout ready to throw a fist till she noticed the man from before, Seith.
" "Tiara is it? what sort of magic did you preform to do this?" " he had ask her. Lowering her arms she shaken her head lightly, forming a sad smile on her lips.
" I don't think I cast any magic to do this myself, if I did I done something stupid. All I know something bad had happened, causing me to come here. All I remember last was feeling my body shot up in pain and next thing I know I heard a bell like ding, and found myself here. I don't know what is going on and I wish I knew.
Tell me, did the same thing happen to you too? "
Tiara replied to him. She wished she knew where she was and how to get back to go help everyone.

Blessed Seeker

User Image
Seith

The Sage of Spirit

Seith pulled out his book and wrote down what Tiara told him, she seemed slightly jumpy which ment she really had no idea where this was or how she got here. thinking it over best he could Seith only guessed this might be some sort of space where souls go to be judged. of course it was only a guess, there could be hundreds of reasons she was here and having her soul judged would mean she would have to be dead. when she asked about his being here and if it was linked to the same circumstances as her own Seith shook his head. "i came here by following your soul. i came upon your body collapsed back in the temple, there was no sign of you being attacked or idle magic to show a spell. whatever happened may be linked to who you are, perhaps being a sage your body acted this way due to your temple being defilled." closing his book for a moment, Seith looked at her with a strange calmness. "there are a few possible ways to leave. one; you could figure out what this place is and why you were here. doing that would mean you have to understand more about your purporse, i could help with remembering such things. another way could be i could simply drag your soul back to your body. either way you will need my help but i wish for something in return."

Anxious Hunter

K¥rïê
∂αυgнtєя σƒ tнє ѕкυℓℓ кι∂ѕ
ѕαgє σƒ tнє ƒσяєѕt

Kyrie & Ganondorf in ???
User Image

Ganondorf doubled over, clenching his right hand in pain, as if it were on fire. He was controlling himself, fighting the urge to scream, the urge to acknowledge the pain he was suddenly and obviously in. Kyrie reached to him, and put her hand on his knee, more-so to show support than anything else. They sat there for a moment, in silence, before Ganondorf looked up, his orange eyes obviously in pain. "Something... is very wrong." He whispered hoarsely, struggling to stand. Ky jumpped to her feet, and offered the Gerudo Prince a hand up, which he readily accepted. She pulled him to his feet, and she noticed him look off, into the distance.

"What is it?" She asked, following his gaze and letting go of his hand. Ganondorf stayed silent for a moment before responding.

"There's someone else here now. This is getting to be a very crowded realm. Maybe two more? Let's go look." With that, Ganondorf and his soft golden aura started walking, and Kyrie had no choice but to follow him - she wanted nothing to do with being here alone. She didn't even know where HERE was. They walked for a few minutes before they spotted two more auras - one lavender, and one silver. As they approached, Kyrie could definitely see two people she recognized, and her heart sank dramatically.

"Seith... and Tiara. Tiara is the Sage of Light. What is she doing here?" Ky choked, breaking away from Ganondorf and sprinting up to Tiara and Seith. "What are you guys doing here? How on earth did you get here?!" Ganondorf walked up to them then, and Ky knew what would follow - Someone would attack him. Ky instantly put her small frame in front of the Gerudo, arms spread out defensively. Ganondorf looked down at her, surprised.

"Kyrie? What...?" He started, blinking. Ky silenced him with a quick look over her shoulder, before she looked at Tiara and Seith, frowning slightly.

"You're going to think I'm crazy, but... This isn't the same Ganondorf that possessed me. He's stuck here too. Someone or something or Goddesses Know What is possessing him as well." She was unsure of how better to explain it, so she hoped that that was sufficient.

--

GåñðñÐðr£ Ðrågmïrê

αяк кιηg

tяιƒσя¢є σƒ ρσωєя

Ganondorf saw Tiara fall from his position at the Elevator, saw Zelda in obvious pain, and he was thrilled. The Temple of Time was gone, and now this was the only chance at Reality that they would have. There were no more do overs. No going back in time to stop him before he amassed all his power. It was a glorious feeling, and watching the Sages of Time and Light crumbling before him was only a portion of the plan coming to fruition. When Link sauntered up to the possessed girl, and asked Ganondorf to release her, the Dark King just laughed coldly in his face, placing his hands on his hips.

"I told you, Link! I still need her;; I have to use her in the medallion room. And besides - you're starting to act as if you don't think I'll actually do anything to her. I don't even know if she'll survive what I need her for. At anyrate, thanks for bringing the lanterns." Ganondorf strode to the center of the Elevator, he had the group place the lanterns at his feet. As he was about to open his mouth to start a spell to lift the Lanterns to their pedestals, Zelda limped up and started saying how she was done yelling, and that He, Ganondorf, must have done something to the Temple of Time. He chuckled darkly. "Smart spoiled little Princess. I'm sorry, is all this walking tiring you out? Aww. Anyway, yes, I have had something done to the Temple of Time. I had Vaen destroy it - you remember Vaen, Princess? Small boy, Shiekah, white hair? Followed you like a lost puppy?? Well it turns out that he holds, in his possessession, a twisted and corrupted version of Link's Triforce of Courage. The Dark Triforce of Courage, we'll call it. So I had HIM level it for me. Spiritual Stones and everything. There's no turning back now."

With that, Ganondorf raised Kyrie's arms, and dark purple tendrils of magic emitted from the small body. Instantly, the Lanterns were lifted into the air by the spell, and he put them on top of their pedestals. Instantly, or near enough, there was a groan beneath the floor, and the elevator rose, Ganondorf standing on the top of it. He placed his hands on his hips, smiling darkly down at the troupe. "Going down!" He declared, as he lifted himself down and stood inside of the elevator. "Well? Let's go - we have things to do, people." Once everyone was on board the elevator, Ganondorf used the same spell to lower the elevator down, through the temple, and deep into the ground. He strode forward as the Elevator came to a halt, walking down a narrow hallway to a ornate door with a huge lock and chains across it. Without blinking, he snapped his fingers, and the key that Link had found was in his hand. Using another spell, Ganondorf thrust the key into the lock and turned it with a loud click!The lock collapsed at Ganondorf's feet, and he pushed the door aside, grinning back at the group.

"And now for the real fun;; Best say your goodbyes to Kyrie's body now. You're probably not going to get it back. And Link, by the way, there is no room for fake heroes in my world, so s**t or get off the pot. What are you going to do, Fairy Boy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff