Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Loiterer

Ulen Dreth
"I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities."

Upon one of the slopes of death mountain stood a hooded figure in dark robes, peering through a spyglass at the village below. Were it not for the hood, one could have easily made out his most prominent features: Unkempt white hair, entirely white eyes, and unnaturally darkened skin. All these served as testament to his immersion in magic that was clearly better left untouched. Though if you asked him, Ulen Dreth, he would tell you such physical ailments meant absolutely nothing when compared to the power that could be unlocked through the arcane. Though his body was, by most standards, failing, Ulen's mind remained as sharp and limitless in capacity as ever. It was simply a price to pay, which he did gladly.

Sometimes he did not need to pay, however. Sometimes, other people would pay the price for him. As was evident in the current disaster sweeping Kakariko.

For a while, Ulen had felt a small twinge of guilt over what would happen to the citizens there, but it was quickly rationalized away. It was really their fault for constructing a village so close to a potentially active volcano. What did they think would happen? Such a disaster was bound to strike and they had not even taken the most basic efforts to construct buildings resistant to the effects of earthquakes. No defensive walls lined the mountain side to deter falling boulders or magma... Nothing. Ulen was simply speeding along a process that was bound to happen anyway. Few, if any, would actually perish. The Hylian guard had done a decent job in evacuating the town.

"I don't recall you mentioning this would happen."

Ulen sighed upon hearing the avian-esque voice sounding from behind him. He ceased looking through the spyglass, shutting it and returning the device to the folds of his robes before turning to face the voice's owner; a Wizzrobe by the name of Medessi. He was more distinct from his brethren, having a large and extravagant headdress as opposed to their simple hoods and robes. The Toucan-esque magister's head bobbed slightly as he waited for a response from Ulen.

"I cannot imagine you've chosen now to develop a conscience, Medessi."
"No, but I do believe you knew this would happen and purposely chose not to inform the rest of us."
"That is true, yes. Mostly because it is irrelevant."
"Destroying a village is always relevant."
"That sincerely sounds like a conscience to me. What do you care for the people in that village? The Hylians that fear you and the Rito that scorn you?"

Medessi scowled, but it was difficult to tell. His large beak did not exactly convey emotion to the best of its ability. Ulen imagined if Medessi had teeth, they would be clenched.

"I am more concerned with the attention this will possibly bring. Gorons could investigate and if they catch wind of..."
"The Lizalfos will handle any trespassers, I assure you. Let interlopers be Darkhammer's problem. Just focus your efforts on constructing the Forge."
"Then what of these continued earthquakes? The whole mountain could potentially cave in on us."

Ulen waved his hand dismissively, growing tired of Medessi's growing list of concerns and complaints.

"Leave that to me. As of now, everything has gone exactly as I have predicted it to. Darkhammer and his minions will continue to prevent anyone from accessing your work area and you will continue to construct the Forge exactly to my specifications."

Medessi glowered, clearly wanting to say more, but refrained. He simply turned about, gradually fading from existence as he teleported back to his aforementioned work place. Once he was gone, Ulen retrieved his spyglass once more, gazing through it in his continued monitoring of Kakariko's fiery doom.

"Quickly, please, before they are out of range."

Anxious Hunter

GåñðñÐðr£ Ðrågmïrê

αяк кιηg

tяιƒσя¢є σƒ ρσωєя

User Image

Ganondorf listened to Vaen's words intently. He should have figured that the Shiekah male would have still been mad at him for the uprising. Was he mad that he, Ganondorf, had been right about the King's true nature? About how the deceased king had told Ganondorf, as his 'loyal' advisor, that he no longer trusted the ninja clan, for the mere fact that their lives were all about secrecy. Ganondorf had merely warned the Shiekah so that they stood a chance. And then profited from the chaos when he stood on the throne and claimed the crown. His charisma had made him instantly the favourite of the Shiekah, and they didn't dispute his claim to the throne. Really, Gavondorf owed the Shiekah. Maybe that's why he was feeling unususally sympathetic to Vaen's plight.

"Most Shiekah are people of negotiations, Vaen. There is no problem there. I never told the King to banish you. In fact, I fought against it. I saw you with your dark ambition and potential at a young age. Why would I want you thrown out or killed when I knew you'd be a valuable asset to me? Was I nothing but Kind to you as we were growing up? Do you forget I grew up at the castle too, sent there by the Gerudo Warriors to be taught to be a fair ruler?" Ganondorf asked with a raised eyebrow. Only part of it was a lie - he had only come to the castle when he was fifteen or so, and raised from that point. The Triforce of Power had already been in his possession, though he hadn't been as corrupt as he was now. He had even been pleasant when he came to the castle at first, and had found the young male Shiekah interesting. Had the Dark King's path been a different one, he could have potentially considered Vaen a friend; probably the only one he had had. Ganondorf mentally slapped himself. Such memories were better off forgotten or destroyed.

When Tiara begged Vaen not to go with him, after Vaen had told her that he belonged in the darkness, Ganondorf's dark smile returned. And she was meant to protect the good Triforce bearers. Not the Dark Ones. That was Ganondorf's job, or that's how he felt anyway. What good was the Darkness to a person of the Light? She sure was arrogant and emotional for someone who was supposed to be all-knowing, which made Ganondorf chuckle slightly. She was trying so hard when anyone could see that Vaen had made up his mind. When she threatened him, Ganondorf laughed out loud. What insolence this girl had. She may be the Sage of Light, but she didn't know his true powers, obviously.

"Please, Tiara the Sage of Light, If I wanted this boy dead, he would already be as such. No, he is much more valuable to all of us alive, I think. You needn't worry there, I assure you. Now, I'm going to go ahead and send you to your people - Link and Zelda, as well as the Forest Sage, the Sage of Shadows, and the Sage of Spirit. I think you'll be much... happier... with the rest of the goodie two-shoes. And be happy I'm not sending you somewhere else - I could easily send you to the bottom of Lake Hylia or the depths of Death Mountian, which I think is erupting right about now. Ta-ta, Tiara. And until we meet again." With that, Ganondorf snapped his fingers, and a portal opened itself behind Tiara. On the other side of the portal stood a decrepit looking Temple, with the Sage's seal clearly visible on the ground. Tiara would know as well as he did that as long as she stood on that seal, she would be fine, and would be safe from any of his monsters. And besides - it's not like she was his target right now. No, it was that Forest Sage and Link. Not that the Sages were awoken yet, but that was besides the point. Surely Tiara knew that as well.

He turned back to Vaen as the Shiekah spoke to him about if the Gerudo Prince were to betray him. To which Ganondorf merely smirked in response at first. Of course Vaen would do the things he threatened to do. He would expect no less of the Dark Triforce of Courage. "Of course, Vaen. As I said, you will be the Shiekah Commander. I have no reason to make you bow, unless you attempt to oppose me, which I don't think we'll have a problem with. You will pretty well be my equal, I assure you. However, when it comes to the killing blow on the Hero of Time, I wish to deal that blow. It's all I ask. You can have the others. For now, you and I have a date on top of the volcano. I do believe my Left-Hand Man is waiting there, not that he's expecting us. Shall we?"

With that, Ganondorf snapped again, opening a portal behind the two of them. This one showed a very different scene - the top of Death Mountain, looking down. It was apparent that the Town was vacant as magma poured from the volcano and down to Old Kakariko. There stood a white-haired man, his back to them, who would be oblivious of their arrival until they stepped through the portal. Ganondorf tossed one last evil grin at Tiara, and his message was clear - Good Luck. Once Vaen stepped through the portal, Ganondorf followed, closing it instantly behind him. With a smirk and a confident walk, Ganondorf approached Ulen Dreth from behind.

"Hello, Ulen Dreth. Good work with the volcano and villiage, I must say. Better than I had planned, anyway."

{{OoC: Hooray for progress. Do we all think Ganondorf's a douche yet> We do? Good! JUST WAIT FOR THE PLOT TWISTS TO COME. AHAHAHAHAHA. I'm not loving being the one playing him, no, not at all...}}

ι'м ѕι¢к αη∂ ι'м tωιѕtє∂. ι'м вяσкєη - уσυ ¢αη't ƒιχ ιt. ∂ση't мαкє мє, ¢αυѕє ι'ℓℓ ∂σ ιt; яє∂ вυttση αη∂ ωє'ℓℓ αℓℓ gσ ιηtσ tнє яινєя вєℓσω

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: Sage of Light
" I must protect everyone!"

Tiara felt the dark energy sucking her into the vortex, struggling to keep a foot, she wanted to stop Ganondorf from taking the Vaen away. Stepping slowly towards him, she reached out her hand towards Vaen, she suddenly felt her body jerk back as the portal done it's job and sucked her inside.
" GANONDORF!!!!" she screamed as she was sucked in, vanishing before their eyes. The portal formed out of no where in the forest temple, Tiara had landed flat face first on the cold marble platform.
".....owwww " Tiara grumbled in pain as a few seconds have passed with her laying flat on the ground. Pushing herself off of the ground, she brushed herself off and began to turn her head to scan the new area she was in. It was odd, she never been to this part of the forest before but yet some how she felt like she had been there before, as if some deja vu moment.
Flashes of the previous event haunted Tiara's mind, Tiara felt stupid for letting her emotions take over her. Walking up to the local sheikah stone, she glared down at it, mentally seeing Ganondorf's smug smile on it, it disgusted her, even the thought what if Ganondorf found something interesting in her other then her powers made her sick too.
Raising her foot back behind her, she glared down at the stone.
" That stupid king!! He seems to have a sick fetish of creeping girls out! And that smile what was all that about?! Stupid pig!!" She screamed out in anger, thrusting her leg forward her foot came in contact with the statue, letting out a creepy laugh like shriek while bouncing. Feeling a wince of pain shooting through here, Tiara grabbed onto her sore foot and began to jump on one foot, yelping in pain
" ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow stupid Tiara why the heck did you do that?! Oh yeah because I was pissed off at that stupid pig and kicked the stone without thinking!!" Tiara cursed at herself, she let her body grow lose, letting her arms stretch out to the sides, she let herself fall backwards and hit the soft grass on her back.
Staring up at the blurry yellow sky, she let out a sigh as she continued to watch the sparkles of the forest spirits float around her.
" I screwed up....so freaking hard....Goddess, why did I let myself lose control like that? Not only I lost control of my emotions, but I also lost a person with a piece of the dark triforce, I mean isn't it my job to protect all carriers of the triforce? I just don't know what to do, I let my emotions cloud my mind and I ended up like this. Goddess, what am I suppose to do?" Tiara mumbled to herself, speaking up to the sky she almost waited for an answer.
Chuckling underneath her breath, she knew the Goddess's weren't going to speak to her.
" Guess I'll have to find my own answers " Looking down at her leg, she noticed her dagger was missing as well. Growing she slapped her palm on her face, and pulled it down in annoyance
" Great....even my dagger is gone, crap! I guess I'll have to get a new one from the Gorons sooner or later " Pushing her self off of the ground, she began to look around to an entrance to the temple. Something caught Tiara's attention out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a high tree branch that just loomed over a small landing platform above, her hook shot was perfect for that kind of thing.
" Seems that I found a entr-" Before she could finish her sentence, she felt her hand tingle once more, as her staff began to glow blue, a yellow, purple, and a green color, this only meant one thing, Zelda, Link, the sage of shadows and the forest sage were near by!
Hearing a howl piercing the silence, Tiara looked over to a steep stair case, she began to make a dash towards them, knowing right away leaving the platform where the stage symbol was placed it would mean she wouldn't be safe from any danger, but she was willing to risk it.
Skidding to a stop at the top of the steps, she looked down as she noticed right away four figures, Link, the Princess and girls, the skull kid girl was the sage of the forest and the silver haired sheikah who was the sage of shadows
Seeing how that a Wolfos had formed in front of them to attack them, she knew that those dogs were smart against swords but not magic.
Her lips spread into a smirk, tapping her staff on the ground, her body began to glow a bright fiery red as from before when she was in the desert.
" Everyone watch out!! Din's fire!!" Tiara had warned them as suddenly a burst of flames emerged from Tiara's body, quickly engulfing the wolfos, and hearing it painful wails as it was burnt to death, dropping dead in front of them with the loud thump filling their ears.
Watching their reactions, Tiara began to make her way down the steps making her way over to the group
" Are you alright? Sorry if I startled you " she spoke warmly, walking off the last step, her eyes moved over to the Princess's gaze, she smiled to her warmly, letting out a small giggle pass her lips
" Well Princess Zelda, we finally meet once more. It seems I won't be having this piece of the triforce any longer " she spoke to her, she raised her right hand showing Zelda her glowing mark on her hand.
" Please don't be alarmed, I'm not a holder of the dark triforce, Princess Zelda knows me very well. Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm Tiara the Shaman, I'm also known by the name of the spirit talker by most people, but I am also the sage of light. I'm here to find and awaken the sages while also protecting the triforce pieces, but it seems I already found my first two sages. " Tiara giggled to the other, her eyes shifting from the princess to the others as they watched her.

(( You kidding me? I freaking love it xD I hope you guys don't mind Tiara being a spazz, I just like to make her something different then a normal sage. Making her bright and warm like light razz ))

Celebrating Streaker

User Image
Vaen Wolfling
Wielder of the Dark TriForce of Courage

User Image
                                                        Vaen felt alittle defeated when Ganondorf reasoned, he had stuff he couldn't prove, mostly just being a suck up. But he didn't need evidence for one, he has never treated him poorly when working in the castle together. Sometimes he would give him candy. This kind of made him shut up in shame, wanting to debate, but there was nothing else to say. "But...but..." Like a child, searching for reason. Though it became unbearably difficult when Tiara was caught up in her emotions, she pleaded and cried, convincing and threatening. Her purpose was with Zelda, not convincing an outcast. She was only throwing opinions at a decision, making the departure hard than it needs to be. Vaen held up his palm toward Tiara, an indication to stop. "Enough, my death will not effect the fate of Hyrule. If that is your purpose for all this. Even by him. I am no TriForce holder, I wield the complete opposite! A curse for all my rage and hatred! The Shadowed TriForce of Courage!" Vaen's eyed gleamed with a sinister flash, his red eyes was also from the curse.

Vaen turned his back on her, not wanting to say much more. But when she threatened Ganondorf, he said nothing. Hearing her last scream before she was sucked into a void. He felt a hint of regret. As Ganondorf corrected him, and ripped a portal. Vaen hesitant to walk in. He looked back at where Tiara was, mouthing a few words. 'Be safe, I'll return.' As he walked into the portal. To desert sands, to hot rocks. The earth went upward to an active volcano.

Death mountain. The climate raised dramatically, footing became slightly unstable. Downward was a village, covered in hardened lava, what a horrible sight. But he couldn't help but think that they probably deserved it. Vaen turned his head to Ganondorf, who spoke to a man with white hair, just like Vaen. He spoke of his name and some sort of assignment. Instant astonishment, a single man did this? "Wow. Wait...Ganondorf, what about Tiara...?" His mind couldn't be at ease until he knew she was alright.

Location: Death Mountain, Old Kakariko
                                                        Accompanied by: Ganondorf
                                                        Thoughts: I must know she is well.
                                                        Inventory: Adult Rupee Wallet (50), Katars (2), Crossbow, Bolts (29), Pouches (3), Bottled Lemon Water (3)
                                                        Attire: Normal

Oval Obelisk CCreation: I'm working on Vaen being a neutral villain, like an ally sometimes, but evil at heart. ° 3°

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Aged Loiterer

Ulen Dreth
"I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities."

Ulen did not bother to turn when he felt the portal behind him open, he already knew who it was. There weren't many who could handle that kind of volatile magic, Ulen himself preferring to steer clear of anything that might be too unpredictable. Tearing open holes in time and space tended to be so, unless the magister happened to be imbued with a relic of pure, unlimited power. When Ulen did need to move around quickly, he utilized scrolls to that effect. There was much less room for error that way. He turned when Ganondorf spoke, collapsing the telescope once more and stowing it away in his robes.

"They should have known better than to construct a settlement this close to a volcano. I merely expedited what would ultimately occur."

Ulen despised wanton and unnecessary destruction. Destroying simply to destroy, killing simply to kill, to put simply. A waste of resources and time, not to mention it always had adverse affects. Upstart tyrants always seemed to think public executions and massacres would suppress a populace in unbridled fear. The opposite always happened, what with the creation of martyrs and empowering resistance.

"I do believe, however, It has made things easier. The pathetic remnants of Hyrule's guard had been holed up there for some time. It would have been costly to attack it directly. Now they will likely flee to that wretched ranch in the middle of the field. A far less fortified target, much easier to lay siege to wouldn't you agree?"

Ulen scratched his chin as he waited for a response. Ganondorf had likely not seen Medessi leave and would have no reason to question Ulen about any machinations under Death Mountain. If he could divert Ganon's interest into attacking the survivors at the ranch, rather than anything to do with Death Mountain, it would give Ulen more than enough time to finish his own schemes.

"If we were to martial our forces now, we would be at a considerable advantage, attacking them before they've had time to even recover from such a catastrophe."

"Quickly, please, before they are out of range."

Steorra -- xx's Significant Otter

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx
I ` M x G E T T I N G x T I R E D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A N D x I x N E E D x S ↺ M E W H E R E x T ↺ x B E G I N
xxxxx
and if you have a minute`xxxxxxxxxxx
W H Y x D ↺ N ` T x W E x G ↺ x T A L K x A B ↺ U T x I T xxxxxx
S ↺ M E W H E R E x ↺ N L Y x W E x K N ↺ W x ?

Reina had shifted her weight onto her right foot as she gazed up at the huge Goron. He almost reminded her of her father just from the sheer size and overall presence that he gave. 'I've never seen a Goron this big before. I've heard stories from papa and the doctor in that lonely house by the lake about the huge Goron that makes swords, but.. I've never been to Death Mountain.' the young Zora's fins gently flicked about every now and then, matching her breathing as she continued to listen to him speak. Considering she had just snapped at him, he was being awfully polite to her.

"The princess? Oh, you mean princess Zelda. Never seen her myself, but my father said that he used to protect the Royal Family back in the day." her whole facial features softened after he introduced himself as well. At least the Goron, Darutna, was well in manners. Perhaps rough around the edges both literally and figuratively speaking, what with his huge stature, wolf pelt and giant axe. "Oh, I see. Well, that shows you how many Gorons I've come in contact with, Da...Darutna." Reina's violet eyes widened slightly at the suggestion of her catching fish for both of them, but the promise of food, especially free food, always made the Zora girl cooperate. "Hm... all right then, but I hope you're a good cook." with a small smile pursed on her lips she approached the water once again, just about ready to dive. However, her eyes were staring down intensely. Watching, waiting for a good group of big fish to swim by. The second she spotted one the young Zora immediately dove back in. Within minutes she had tossed seven fish into the air, careful to make the land a few feet from Darutna. 'Hm... that might not be enough...' Reina was swimming like a jet through the water as she chased a few other schools of fish. She made not have looked it, but the girl had a very big appetite that was hard to satisfy half the time.

By the time Reina had resurfaced, there were about fifteen to sixteen large fishes flopping around in a pile. The young Zora shook herself dry then approached the fish as if to examine her work with an approving nod. Hands on her hips and a grin on her face, Reina stated "Not bad at all. This should be enough to feed the two of us. And before you say anything, it's not cannibalism. It's the circle of life, survival of the fittest. Besides, you can't beat the taste of a Hylian Loach, though I've yet to see any in these parts.." Reina almost gave off a look of disappointment but it was short-lived. Usually the rarer fish resided in the fishing pond, and they were purely for sport. The fisherman who owned the place had to ban the poor Zora from there for messing with the fish one time too many. Returning her attention back to her new acquaintance, Reina managed to grin innocently at him while saying "If you want, I can show you how to catch fish better later. It's not that hard, and it doesn't always involve going into the water yourself."

xxxx
I x K N E W x T H E x P A T H W A Y xxxxxxxx
L I K E x T H E x B A C K x ↺ F x M Y x H A N D
xxxxxxxx
i felt the earth beneath my feet xxxx
S A T x B Y x T H E x R I V E Rxxxxxxxxxx
x A N D x I T x M A D E x M E x C ↺ M P L E T E
xxxxxxxxxxx
simple thing,xxxxxxxx
where have you gone ?
xxxxxxxxxx

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Darutna, the Goron Hunter of Snowhead.

Darutna nodded as Reina told him about this Princess Zelda. She sounded just like who he was looking for. The Zora girl also seemed somewhat embarrassed when he told her about they're diet. ''It's nothing to be that embarrassed about, Reina. A lot of people don't think Gorons eat normal food.'' He gave her a little pat on the head with his huge hand before she agreed to get the fish. Daruntna gave a hearty laugh as he stood up. ''I'm not working with a full kitchen here, but you might be surprised!''

With that, he went off to gather firewood. He mostly picked up dried sticks around the trees that grew around the water's edge. There was enough to cook lunch, but he might have to cut down one of them if he planed to stay the night here. As he came back with arm load of wood, he saw the impressive pile the little fish girl made. ''Well, that is impressive. Your as great in the water, as I am on land.'' She made a little remark about not being a cannibal, which caused another chuckle from the large Goron. Taking the piece of flint, he scrapped it against the side of his axe, causing sparks to fly. After a couple moments, the pile of sticks and branches started to burn.

He took one of the fish, gingerly running the blade of his axe against the underside of the fish, slicing it open, and taking out the guts scraping the side against the edge to remove the scales. Sticking the fish on a sharpened stick, he held it over the fire, handing a stick to Reina and sticking the axe into the ground next to her. As he cooked his fish, he heard her ask him if she could show him how to fish better. ''Oh! That's very kind of you. I'd like to learn. maybe I can show it to the other hunters when I return. There's plenty of frozen rivers and lakes back at Snowhead. It might be good to learn how to fish them better. Food is mighty scarce up there.''

OOC:

Anxious Hunter

GåñðñÐðr£ Ðrågmïrê

αяк кιηg

tяιƒσя¢є σƒ ρσωєя

User Image

The Sage of Light was screaming loudly. He didn't care - she was of no use to him here, and so she needed to go where she belonged, which was with the Princess. Vaen said something to her. How long was this going to take? He had things to do, a Forest Temple to wreck havoc in. The usual, you know. He didn't have the time for such frivolities as witty banter with the Sage of Light. There wasn't enough hours left in the day. The heroes would be at the Temple by nightfall. The sooner that the Princess was whole again, the sooner her could force her piece of the Triforce from her. He sighed heavily. He waited until Vaen was done speaking. "If you two love birds are done fighting, I don't have the time for this nonsense. Give Link my regards, tell him I'll see him sooner than he thinks, and that he's in for a real treat." He raised his hand, causing a vacuum to come out of the Forest Temple portal, and forced it to suck her in because, well, she wasn't going to go willingly.

Ganondorf raised his eyebrows. Surely Vaen had seen Old Kakariko Village before, no? Ganondorf didn't mind that Vaen seemed shocked by the sight. It was indeed magnificent, after all. When Vaen asked about Tiara, Ganondorf only rolled his eyes. "Don;t worry about her, Vaen. I sent her to Link and Zelda and those three sages, I promise. She'll find them and help them along. Which works for us." Seriously. This boy needed to get over his weak will when it came to women.

When Ulen turned to him and spoke, Ganondorf couldn't help but grin darkly in agreement. "Well of course. You just, helped the process along, which works well for us. I'm glad you erradicated the Guard; that's what the whole goal was. We can't have them nearing the Fire Temple, not now, anyway. I'm not quite finished preparing that one. And we still don't know the identity of the Sage of Fire. Or Water for that matter." he listened to Ulen talk more, raising one red eyebrow at the sorcerer. When he suggested attacking the Ranch, Ganondorf merely shrugged.

"I am not concerned by the Guards who are protecting the refugees there, nor the innocents. Let them stay holed up in there, for all I care, because that keeps them out of my hair entirely. No need to kill more innocents than necessary, Ulen. We just need to kill the Hero of Time. We may as well have some fun in tormenting him first, which is why I had to go back to the desert." Ganondorf reached into his Obi and pulled out his book and tossed it at Ulen. Not that he could read it, due to it being made specifically for his Triforce. "It's a book on bodily possession for the bearer of the Triforce of Power. I imagine each Triforce Keeper has a similar book, with an ability in it that relates to their Piece. I plan on using this on the Forest Sage. Not only does this get her out of the way and unable to guide the Hero and company through the Temple in her backyard, it's going to make the Hero next to useless. The ga-ga eyes he was making at her when I grabbed her in the Forest earlier were so obvious that it was borderline disgusting."

Ganondorf placed his hands on his hips as he watched the magma flowing. It was enticing, to say the least. He didn't turn away from the mmolten rock when Ulen spoke again, instead just flicking his orange eyes in the dark skinned man's direction. "I said, Ulen," His voice was icy cold as he looked back at the magma. "That we neededn't worry about the Ranch. Focus your efforts on the creatures you mentioned putting in the Shadow and Spirit Temples. They'll be heading there next, I assure you."

ι'м ѕι¢к αη∂ ι'м tωιѕtє∂. ι'м вяσкєη - уσυ ¢αη't ƒιχ ιt. ∂ση't мαкє мє, ¢αυѕє ι'ℓℓ ∂σ ιt; яє∂ вυttση αη∂ ωє'ℓℓ αℓℓ gσ ιηtσ tнє яινєя вєℓσω

Celebrating Streaker

User Image
Vaen Wolfling
Wielder of the Dark TriForce of Courage

User Image
                                                        Vaen stayed silent as the two old men spoke to each, realizing he's a kid compared to both of them. Old people talk, nothing to do here. Vaen couldn't help but snicker abit. That was comedy gold, he'll have to remember that. He got some of it. What he got was that this man artificially activated the volcano, causing the lava to flow into the village. Retreating from their homes to salvation at Lon Lon Ranch. And now planning to surround the Ranch, stopping any shipment and supplies to replenish their foods. Soon getting a surrender from desperation and starvation. "Tactical, but cowardice. No objections though." Vaen finally removed the cloth that covered his mouth, his teeth were slightly carnivorous looking. Vaen eyed some type of book with encrypted writing on it, which raises his suspicions. He didn't lose sight of it, even if it was put away, you would eye the spot where it was placed. Vaen disliked reading very much, but he was interested in that book, and only that one. Maybe it contained a few untold legends of Hyrule.

Vaen looked at his left hand, the dark triangle faded, there was no sign of it. It had retreated into his body until further use or reaction. He quickly thought of Tiara, wondering if she had reunited with the Princess, or at least became safe. That idiot, what was she thinking? I barely know her, yet she tried defending me. Is she that dimwitted? Or is she just that of a kind nature? Shaking his head violently, then ruffling up his own wild white hair with his hands in frustration. Not wanting to draw attention, he stood up straight and kept a poker face. He reached into his back right pouch, Whee he kept the bottles. Grabbing a single one, about to uncork it. But then he remembered these are the bottles Tiara gave him. Stashing it back into the pouch, he sighed. Figuring some violence for the male mind is a good thing when wanting to clear his mind. He grabbed the handle of his two katars, removing it from each hook on the sides of his belt. The three sided weapon held blade from the front, left, and right. But the front blades sere much larger than the side blades.

Location: Death Mountain, Old Kakariko
                                                        Accompanied by: Ganondorf, Ulen
                                                        Thoughts: Violence, yeah...
                                                        Inventory: Adult Rupee Wallet (50), Katars (2), Crossbow, Bolts (29), Pouches (3), Bottled Lemon Water (3)
                                                        Attire: Normal

Oval Obelisk CCreation: Oh God, this post sucks >.<

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
        User Image

LINK
                                ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` bearer of the triforce of courage
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` hero of time
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Epona snorted happily once again when Zelda complimented her name. Link chuckled lightly, petting the horse gently on her white-striped nose. He nodded when she mentioned the milk and Ganon doing anything to them. "Yeah, their milk is pretty delicious. I hope Ganon hasn't gotten there yet either, though I wouldn't doubt he would send soldiers to it." He sighed. The ranch was a pleasant, calm place. If anything it was a wonderful place to relax. Though, that would probably be a good place for Sheikah to hide as well, for the owners were kind people and he doubted they were on the side of the Dark King. He only hoped that the Gerudo hadn't figured that out yet. The owners had been the only reason he was actually able to meet Epona.

Link felt calmer when she smiled and took his hand. He hoped she wouldn't be hurt, since they were so close, though hearing her explain it was okay made relief rush through him. "Yeah, I'm glad that I came back." He replied with a small smiled. If he hadn't they would have never met again. The thought of that pained him. He had never forgotten about Ky, and he did feel ashamed for not recognizing her immediately when they met again. Though, so many years had passed after all, and she looked so different from when they were children. She had gotten taller, her hair had grown longer, and she was cuter too. Link blushed at the thought and shook it away. What am I thinking? Kyrie's my closest friend. He thought, quickly averting his gaze from her.

Link blinked in surprise when Zelda immediately began talking of a strategy. Though, it completely made sense. Kyrie and Zelda were both trained with bows, so it would make sense for them to travel the top of the maze and snipe out enemies. As for Izumi, their battle had proven that she was extremely quick, and scouting out the area before the monsters noticed would be easy for her. He didn't know much about Seith's fighting ability, though due to their previous run-in with the Skull Kid, his weapon of choice was obviously the sword, like Link. So, both being good with close-combat, it would make sense for them to attack the monsters head-on. "It sounds perfect." He assured the princess and smiled.

When Link turned to retrieve his sword back from Seith, he noticed it was already back in his sheath. He had nearly forgotten about his end of the deal until Seith spoke of it and placed a hand on his shoulder. Link closed his eyes, an instinct telling him to. He winced slightly and suddenly memories flashed in his mind. He figured he was seeing through the eyes of the Link he was supposedly a reincarnation of. They were slightly blurry, though he could tell what they were. The man also wielding the master sword. Several times he saw the mischievous imp-like creature talking to him, though he couldn't make out the words. Once he even saw a woman that looked remarkably similar to Zelda. When Seith removed his hand Link opened his eyes, though it took him a moment to realize he was back in real time. Slowly the haziness adjusted back to normal and he turned to Seith. "Thank you. That was... amazing." He said. "If I may ask, who was the imp-like girl with the orange hair? I saw her before as well..." He questioned, hoping Seith might know.

Link blinked when he felt someone take his hand. He turned and saw that it was Kyrie, a faint blush appearing on his face again. What's wrong with me? He thought, focusing on what Ky was saying. He nodded, smiling faintly. "You be safe too. Don't be too reckless." He tightened his hand slightly around hers, a worried expression in his blue eyes. He didn't want to let go. Ever since the incident with Ganon he wanted to be able to protect her. Though, Ky soon let go and vanished with leaves fluttering behind her, and reappearing atop the maze. When she mentioned Zelda needed a lift, Link helped the princess up, making sure to be careful and gentle. When Kyrie began speaking with Zelda he turned to Izumi and Seith. "Alright, the last time I was in this maze, it was filled with Mad Scrubs. They hide in the bushes to disguise themselves, so don't be fooled by colorful shrubberies. They're annoying, but if you deflect their Deku Nuts back at them, they might become stunned for a while to attack. Be on the lookout for Wolfos as well. They're quick but they shouldn't be much of a challenge." He informed them of what he knew of the maze. "We'll go when Kyrie and Zelda do." He said, drawing his sword and sheild, he then looked at Kyrie and Zelda to see when they started.

As soon as the two atop the maze started moving, Link did as well, hoping Izumi and Seith were following. He did as he mentioned before with the Mad Scrubs, deflecting their Deku Nuts to knock back and stun them, then slicing them with his sword. He had experience with them back when he was young, though they were easier to evade when he was smaller. Strangely enough he didn't come across any Wolfos. He saw a Moblin ahead, though he saw an arrow flying towards it and it fell to the ground with a moan. He killed off one or two other Moblin. They seemed even more stupid than Mad Shrubs, thumping around noisily and not noticing when he sneaked behind them and stabbed them.

Suddenly Link heard a howl and a frown formed on his face. So there were the Wolfos. He ran into the clearing and saw the Wolfos circling Ky. Before it could swipe at her he ran forth and stabbed the unsuspecting creature. It whimpered and dropped to the ground. He turned to Kyrie, then heard another howl and two more Wolfos emerged from the trees, their eyes glowing brightly and fangs dripping as they approached hungrily. "A pack." He mumbled. Link readied himself and tried to keep Kyrie apart from the Wolfos, though they circled them making it nearly impossible. One swiped at him with it's long, sharp claws, though he evaded it and quickly killed it the same way he did with the previous one. A loud cry surprised him, though Link instinctively pulled Ky close to him and out of the way of the flames which soon surrounded the Wolfos.

Link's blue eyes looked in the direction which the flame came and saw a Hylian with long brown hair. How did she even get in here? He thought. The woman was clearly not a forest dweller, so how did she manage to navigate the woods and even find this place? He realized he was still holding Kyrie close to him and released her. "Are you alright?" He asked her worriedly, hoping the Wolfos hadn't gotten a chance to swipe at her or if any other monsters had harmed her atop the maze. He heard the girl rambling on about something or other. It all seemed confusing. "What are you talking about?" He asked. Honestly, Tiara seemed a little bit crazy. She was talking about things that sounded like absolute nonsense. Evidently she was the "Sage of Light" and a Shaman and they had found two of her sages? Her giggly and enthusiastic character was also a bit strange for the current mood.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: The Sage Of Light

When the aftermath of the wolfos had ceased, Tiara felt relaxed as the sounds of the forest filled her ears. Upon looking over she noticed another person had joined them, she felt silly that she didn't notice him before.
Her blue eyes caught Link's flush at the girl who was the sage of the forest, it made her giggle a little bit. Tiara found lovers and crushes cute, but being a woman of her own kind she had stayed away from falling in love till she found the right one, but knowing as a sage it won't last long, besides she had other buissness to tend to, she must fill out her role and help the hero, the princess and everyone else.
When his question filled her ears, she let down her right hand to Zelda and shifted her body towards him, gracing him with a warm smile
" Link, hero of time, you must know that the sages are the one protecting the sacred realm, and also fulfilling our roles to protect and guard the people who wield the triforce pieces, but don't worry, we don't protect ganondorf. As a sage we have our own destines we must fill out, and " Rasing her hand she pointed to Kyrie, her smile never leaving her lips
" Your friend the one you hold close to your chest, she is a sage as well as the others who are here." her finger had moved over to Izumi and Seith.
She was surprised that three out of the seven would be in her sights, and that the hero and princess was all together, this was perfect, but two problems arose, one that the sages might not believe in her words and that they might find her as a liar, and that what if this was Ganondorf's plan to bring them all together and use them for his own use. Turning her attention back to link she placed her hands on her staff, pulling it close to her body
" I know this might sound new to you and you might not believe in my words but I speak the truth. Each sage must awaken themselves, but if you wish to not believe me then that is your wish and I won't shatter them, just know that the Princess knows about me and my role as a sage. I don't wish any ill will on us, I just ask that I could be some help to your quest as much as I can." Tiara spoke to him, she hoped her words would get through to them and hopefully they would believe her.
Her eyes grew narrow and grew dull a bit of coldness came over them, as her grip tightened on her staff, remembering the words Ganondorf spoke before she was thrown to this area.
" Link, before I came here I had an encounter with Ganondorf in the desert as I came cross with the weilder who had the piece of the dark triforce, he told me he would see you sooner then later as expected, please we must hurry and make sure he won't cross our paths any time soon. " Tiara spoke as her tone taken on more of a sharper tone. Turning her back to them, she began to walk up the steps that lead to the forest temple, she hopped in her mind that they wouldn't think any ill will about her and thinking she was nuts. She just wanted to help as best as she could.
" Oh Goddess, why couldn't I be more like Master Rauru and not be such a spazz " she asked her self under her breath, she felt a little insecure about herself around the others.
Being the sage of light she knew she had to be calm and guiding to the others, memories of Rauru flashed in her mind as she seen him assisting the old incarnation of Link and she always admired how wise and so calm. Unlike Tiara, she was kind yes, smart so and so just about normal knowledge like everyone else, calm.....well not so much. She had allot of energy built in her and being warm and bubbly she was always kind to others but to her knowledge, people would usually stray away from her and she let her emotions take control of her at times, unlike Rauru who seemed to be strong in place and not let anything bother him.
Reaching to the top of the steps her eyes directed to her staff, as she began to mutter the words that Rauru told to Sheik in the past.
" "When evil rules all, an awakening voice from the Sacred Realm will call those destined to be Sages, who dwell in the five temples. One in a deep forest... One on a high mountain... One under a vast lake... One within the house of the dead... One inside a goddess of the sand..." ....I just hope the others would believe in my words " Tiara began to feel doubtful once more, she didn't want doubt to come to her but what could one sage do? She was human too, well least some what human, wasn't she allow to feel and have doubts? Those questions haunted her mind as she knew right away she was allowed too but she couldn't allow herself to be shown weak to the others.
" For Goddess's sake, I'm Zelda's right hand woman, she is the leader of all of us, why am I acting so stupid in front of the others and she might think I'm being too stupid and too emotional....why can't I be normal without people thinking I'm weird?"

(( Loooove is in the air~ lol sorry ))

Anxious Hunter

K¥rïê
∂αυgнtєя σƒ tнє ѕкυℓℓ кι∂ѕ
ѕαgє σƒ tнє ƒσяєѕt

User Image
The Wolfos fell in front of her, and Ky stated at its corpse for a moment  in shock, before she realized that there had been another couple sharp howls and Link had leaped in front of her as well, trying to protect her from the Wolfos. She blinked at his back before a howl behind her made the Skull Kid whip around. Her dagger ready again, she enchanted it with poison and hurled it at the wolf, though it appeared to do nothing to it. Ky was starting to panic. 

A sharp cry told everyone to get down, and Ky turned quickly to Link, who was already there, pulling her to him. Without thinking, she wrapped her arms around his middle and buried her face in his chest, letting him spin out of the way with her. She was breathing heavily, on the verge of a full out panic attack, but Link had saved her twice in one small fight, hadn't he? He was there. He was still protecting her. She was safe.  

That was enough to slow her breathing to normal, and she relaxed her grip on the Hylian boy slightly, keeping her hands on his hips and smiling up at him. She moved one hand long enough to put her mask in her hat, to show Link the relieved smile that had affixed itself in her face. When he asked he if she was alright, her smiled broadened slightly. "Of course I am, Link. You saved me twice back there.  I would have been a goner if you weren't here. I can't thank you enough." She heard him talk to the newcomer, and Ky looked at her as she walked over, frowning slightly. She shouldn't have been able to get into the Sacred Forest Grove via teleportation, and none o the traps at either entrance nor exit had been sprung, and she couldn't have just flown over them. When the girl mentioned that she, Kyrie, was the Sage of the Forest, Ky broke away from Link slowly, though only stood half a step away from him. She didn't want to go far from him - after all, he'd just saved her twice. 

"There's no way that I'm one of your Sages. You're crazy. That's what you are, lady." Ky told her with a raised eyebrow. As Tiara turned and walked away, Ky turned back to Link, grinning as she took his hand. "Remember playing here when we were younger? Let's go! I haven't been back since you left, you know." She half-pulled Link towards the temple, trusting that the others had all followed. She figured someone else would care about the so-called Sage of Lights appearance more than she did, anyway, so Ky wasn't going to let it bother her. She walked with Link up the decrepit steps to the even further deteriorated ones that seemed to lead to a door in the side of a tree. Further inspection would make one notice the intricate marble work behind the tree-door. 

Ky released Link's hand as she ran up the crumbling steps. Okay, maybe Tiara hadn't been so crazy; the Skull kid was being drawn into the temple, like it was calling to her, a voice of an old friend, lost on the wind. She couldn't just sit outside and wait for the rest to catch up. She ignored calls for her to wait and stop and such, opening the door and walking into the dimly lit foyer of the Temple. A sharp breath escaped her lips, and she looked around. Just as dingy as it had been so many years ago. 

One thing that was different was the alter immediately to her left, and she turned to it slowly, looking at the ornate bow placed there. She put a hand on the bow, and a message resonated in the back of her mind. 'Welcome home, Sage of the Forest. Be swift, be vigilant. Enemies of the Light are all around you. Help the Hero, help your friends.'

Ky shook her head to clear it, picking up the beautifully floral bow and holding it close. 

"Ah, little Forest Sage, I see you found Rauru's final gift to the next generation of Sages. Well, yours, anyway." That sinister sneer could only belong to one man. Ky turned slowly, eyes wide in shock. Before her stood a visage of Ganondorf, and he looked too pleased to see her alone. 

The visage just laughed when she tried to back away from him, instead rushing her. Ky screamed, then blacked out.  Ganondorf smiled darkly as he examined the bow he now held in his, well, Ky's hand. It had worked. The possession had worked. He was now in control of the Sage of the Forests' body. He slung the bow over his shoulder and leaned against the alter, watching Link intently as the troupe filed into the Temple. 

"Hello again, Link and the Fun Bunch! I see Tiara passed along my message. Splendid! Welcome to the Forest Temple and all that nonsense. See, I couldn't be here in person, so I decided to make your cute little Forest Sage my avatar!" The voice that came out of Ky's mouth was hers, touched with the darkness of Ganondorfs. If that hadn't made it obvious that she was possessed, then the fact that her eyes had gone from gold to orange would have given it away. "I figured I'd accompany you through here, at any rate. Besides, you can't lay a hand on me."

ѕιηg ωιtн мє, ѕιηg ƒσя tнє уєαяѕ; ѕιηg ƒσя tнє ℓαυgнtєя, ѕιηg ƒσя tнє tєαяѕ; ѕιηg ωιtн мє, נυѕt ƒσя tσ∂αу.

{{ OoC: Bwahahaha. Happy travels, heroes. ;D enjoy your new party member. PS - I'll make this pretty after work. }} 
      User Image

MERUI
                                ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` rito of old kakariko
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` sage of fire
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Merui noticed they were now far from the mountain. The lava continued to spill out and there wouldn't be much of a reason to go back anytime soon. A small sigh left her lips and she averted her eyes back to the ranch ahead. She heard Dimitri answer her question and felt proud of herself for being able to identify the field. Her father would've been proud. "It's so big..." She said in awe. The green field seemed to stretch on forever in almost all directions she looked, at least away from Death Mountain. The ranch seemed like the only thing that was in the middle of Hyrule Field. Her large red eyes danced over the area danced over the area in awe. She began to wonder about other parts of the land. Her father had mentioned some, but she knew there must be more than he told her about. Is this why my mother left? To explore this great land? She thought. It was a magnificent sight and actually fun to see such new things. The thoughts of her mother brought unpleasant memories of her father crying and she shook them away.

Dimitri's voice helped distract her from the thoughts. The young Rito looked up at him as he talked. He mentioned that he was going to call her Rui and she blinked curiously. That was a bit strange. Not that she minded, but it wasn't necessary for him to tell her this. She giggled quietly to herself but nodded to the statement. She blinked at his next question and tensed slightly. Go somewhere? Lake Hylia? Away from the other Rito and the fledglings? She bit her lip, unsure if it was something she was able to do. Earlier Dimitri had mentioned them travelling about in search of her father and the thought of finding him made her want to instantly say yes, but at the same time would they just be searching endlessly? What if he really was... She forced herself to stop thinking about it. She had to think about the question. There wasn't really a harm to travelling right? They didn't have to necessarily look for her father... though she had a feeling, in every location they went she would feel the need to ask anyone if they had seen him there. Well, she didn't want to give up on her father yet. If she went with Dimitri, maybe, just maybe she would see him again.

Hestitantly Rui looked up at Dimitri and a small smile went on her face. "I've never seen a lake before, so why not?" She replied, trying to stay a little optimistic. "But, first, I need to do something." She said, and released her grip on the horse's mane. Since it was slow enough, she hopped down from the horse and looked up at him. "I'll be right back." She promised, and took off in a sprint towards the Rito.

Merui first stopped at a group of fledglings that had gathered together and were chattering amongst each other about the eruption and some about the field. They turned when they saw Rui. "Rui! You're okay!" One cried cheerfully. They asked her questions about what happened and she made sure to answer them in ways that wouldn't frighten or confuse them. "Yes, I'm okay, but I wanted to tell you all that I might be leaving for a while. I'll come back and see you guys as soon as I can." The younger ones cried in protest, but the older fledglings understood. She patted the younger ones gently on the head to calm them and hugged all the fledglings. Rui told the elder Rito of her decision as well, and they didn't object. If he father found them, at least they would be able to tell him what was going on. Though, she doubted that would happen. She said her goodbyes. The reason she wanted to do this, was that she didn't want to do what her mother did, disappearing without telling anyone where she was going and never returning. Merui turned back and made her way back to Dimitri as quickly as she could. Surprisingly, she was excited about this trip to Lake Hylia.

"Okay, I'm ready." She said with a smile, breathing a bit heavily from running back and forth. Rui checked her bag briefly to check what she had with her. Her grappling hook, her father's throwing knives and knife, and a few stray letters. She closed the bag and looked back up at Dimitri.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: Sage of Light

Tiara watched Ky walk pass by her quickly as she made her way to the temple. Tiara couldn't help but to let out a small growl on annoyance as she called her crazy.
" Well gee, thanks just trying to help" she muttered to herself in annoyance. Picking up speed she hurried along, seeing Ky walking inside of the temple, she pulled out her hook shot from the side and sent the sharp shard flying into the tree that loomed over the edge of the temple.
Tiara began to wait a bit as she watched Link and the others followed like lost puppies, she couldn't help but smirk to them.
A chill ran down her spine as she turn over to the entrance as the scream rang in her ears.
" Oh no..." she softly gasp, taking off in a dash inside.
As she ran she came up to a decorated stain glass door, her palm brushed against it as she flew open the door and headed inside, begining to run once more but suddenly she was knocked back as a skulltulla came down from the cealing. Getting back up on her feet she noticed her leg was cut from the sharp ends of the spiders leg as blood tricked down it.
When it's body turned exposing it's weak spot, Tiara held her hook shot, aiming it to it's stomach
" GET OUT OF MY WAY " she shouted in anger, pressing the switch down she fired it off, killing it on the spot.
She repeated this to the other four that were linguring in the small hallway.
Opening the door hard at the end of the courdor, she spotted Ky, her aura seemed really different about her.
Her ears picked up the sounds of the others following behind her, the light from the hallway lightly lit the dimmed room as Ky was just standing there.
" Miss..... what had happened ?" Tiara asked in a soft worried tone, as she made her way over to her, reaching out to touch her shoulder when suddenly she heard the familiar voice from before as Ky's head jerked up, her eyes orange and looked some what lifeless.
Tiara gasped in shock as she stepped back from the girl, she pulled out her staff in front of her as she glared to the woman.
"Ganondorf! Why have you possessed the body of this girl?! She had nothing wrong to you! Let her go!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff