Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Hunter

҉ᵠ ηєρtυηє ᵠ ҉

User Image

Nept couldn't help but laugh when Diggs said he didn't want to confuse the male and female Zoras. The females, as Nept was certain Diggs would soon find out, were infinitely different looking away from the males. He couldn't blame the poor Mogma for not knowing, though. "No, I don't think you getting a female confused for a male would be a good thing. Zora women can be... easily offended." He chuckled, picking up his second fish to eat it. He started to eat it as Diggs commented on the disgusted look he gave the other fish that at the guts, making Nept chuckle again. He supposed that the other male had to be right - He may find the sticks boring, but Diggs liked them. It made sense that way.

When Diggs commented about Nept being a loner, Nept only smiled and finished off his fish. It was weird by even the Zora's standards - of course it would be weird to others. Nept raised his eyebrows at Diggs. "It gets lonely sometimes, but I was never much for drama. In a group, you get to have too much drama." Nept shrugged. He liked to be carefree. It was simple, and kept him from being worried and stressed, being alone did. He watched Diggs think about the answer to his question. When Diggs answered that he didn't mind, but that he traveled underground, Nept tilted his head to the side, thinking. "You could travel under the Rivers, and tell me which way to go, and I can swim through those, that way both of us are comfortable, and we both know where the other is. Would that work?"

Nept listened quietly as the Mogma talked about Death Mountain, and Nept was captivated. He would love to see it, if he wouldn't, as Diggs put it, dry up rather quickly. The heat never did well for a Zora. It was Nept's turn to scratch his chin. "Hm, I think you may be right. I'd much prefer the Lake, I think." Nept stood up, kicking sand onto the fire to put it out, and walking over to the small creek that trailed from the nearby woods to the ocean. He waved back at Diggs, grinning, walking up the creek until he was knee deep in it, then he turned to the Mogma once more. "Well? Let's go! We should get moving before it gets dark out."

уσυ ℓσσк αt мє, уσυ gσt ησtнιηg ℓєƒt tσ ѕαу. ι'м gσηηα ρσυt αt уσυ υηtιℓ ι gєt му ωαу. ι ωση't ∂αη¢є, уσυ ωση't ѕιηg; ι נυѕt ωαηηα ℓσνє уσυ вυt уσυ ωαηηα ωєαя му яιηg.

Celebrating Streaker

Violette Cadaverini

KamiKaze1337

Aurora Rosaria

E d i b l e C h a l k

User Image
Vaen Wolfling
Wielder of the Dark TriForce of Courage

User Image
                                                        Vaen eyed the bird child, having no idea what she is, but would look better on a rotating stink on an open fire. "You make it sound like I'm taking advantage of your kindness, tell me, did I ask for help? Did I play the kidnapped princess and hoped you'd come to my rescue? No, so I'm not obligated to return any favor on free will." Vaen was starting to get bored with this goody-goody group, they were just so oblivious to his truth. The Goron just acted more idiotic when he restated what Dimitri offered, assistance. "Your elder is old, and old people are crazy and they talk too much, so they say crazy talk. I wish to destroy Ganondorf with my own blade, not our hands over each other and yell 'go team.' This isn't your Renaissance drama." After that, the Goron seemed pretty pissed off, once again with the goody-goody act. Vaen levitated his feet off the ground. "Who said I got it from Ganondorf, this pendant is only an amplifier. The real power, comes from here." He clenched his left hand, showing them the back of his hand.

The Dark TriForce of courage resonating with a chilling aura. They probably never heard of tales of this TriForce. "This is my source! My injustice weapon!" He surged his dark ambition throughout his body, now they will regret nursing and humiliating him. Vaen stared down at Dimitri, speaking out loud intentionally, how pathetic. "Forget that old man...I do not serve him. I do as I please, I'm only here because it sounded fun to drain your life source away, it is!" Vaen drew a twisted grin on his face, now things were getting interesting. But at the sound of a rift being opened rang, fun time is over. Vaen sighed from disappointment. That's when that voice he hated so much roared at him, Vaen simply levitated back on the ground next to Ganondorf. He kept a plain look on his face, not really effected or amused by Ganondorf's rage. He decided to take a rest, just not bothering to speak since Mr. Grumpy is here. But what shot his eyes open is when he started flirting and kissed the Zora female, his eyes widened beyong measures.

A deep rage lit up inside Vaen, wanton to let it out, but not now. This was going to far, she was his toy, not Ganondorf's. Being carried by some magical hand into the rift, Vaen looked back one more time before entering the throne room. Ganondorf crushed the pendant he gave him in his hand. "Santa Clause gave me that for Christmas~!" He spoke sarcastic and fresh, which is the attitude he is going to use on Ganondorf. "Cry me a lake, GanonDORK." Vaen figured something, since this hand was kind of like Ganondorf's mirrored hand. Would it react the same? Vaen reached for his Katar on a hook of his belt, clenching the handle, he used it to lunge it into the hand and drag it across the fingers. Rolling out, he was free, and the giant dark hand dropped to the ground like a real hand would if it was decapitated. It reminded him of his experience. Vaen stood up and dusted himself off, changing his plain look into a smug stare, he resumed by walking up to the throne chair of Ganondorf, and sitting upon it. "Wow, this chair if comfy."

Vaen stared down at Ganondorf, feeling somewhat empowered from a chair, what a funny concept. It was like ripping the pants of Ganondorf and wearing them. "Now...let us discuss something. Your old man memory is getting to you, old man. All you said was 'drain the lake.' That's all. And I did. If you wanted something done differently, you could've done it yourself. But your just a lazy old man, and you call yourself a king? You shouldn't put your whole faith in me, as I said from the beginning, I DON'T SERVE YOU! And I never will, I do as I please. That is our compromise. Your just being the father I never wanted...old man." Vaen wasn't sure how old Ganondorf was, but he looked old enough, so he is an old man in his eyes. "And besides...you don't control Lake Hylia anymore, I do. I took the water away, it's mine, forever. What you created was an artificial water, which doesn't have the full affect of natural water. Magic performs spells, not miracles." Vaen's eye color suddenly changed into the same color as Lake Hylia, to show he has been holding it all this time.

In a second, it turned back into his natural blood red color. "Your such a hypocrite, old man. You want to strike fear into everyone's hearts, yet you just showed compassion and feelings. What? You want to be the new fair king of Hyrule? All praise Ganondorf, he is such a nice guy even though he is a total ginger and is butt ugly from looking like one those Lon Lon cows~! Oh my Gawd, I know, he looks like he got attacked by raging Cucco's about hundreds of times and they only went for his face~! Drop dead of old age now, you're walking in the Hero of Time's footsteps." Vaen stood up and began stepping on the seat on the throne many times, leaving his dirty foot prints on it. Then stepping off of it after awhile, he also spit on the seat. He walked up to Ganondorf and patted him on the shoulder. "Your chair is ready for you, my old king GanonDORK~! I hope you like it." His smug look became mocking, now passing Ganondorf. He was about to enter the hallway, but his figure blurred instantly, he was gone before any retaliation. His location was now unknown.

Accompanied by: Himself
                                                        Thoughts: Whoa, that was fun!
                                                        Inventory: Adult Rupee Wallet (50), Katars (2), Crossbow, Bolts [28], Pouches (3), Bottled Lemon Water (3)
                                                        Attire: Normal

Oval Obelisk CCreation: Going to put Vaen on a small break, gonna figure out what to do now.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Hilarious Fatcat

Mikuarikashi-san

User Image

Masami
Lon Lon Ranch worker

Masami watched him take the food and start eating smiling all the same as she felt good for sharing her shipment with him. Sure she wouldn't be getting payed as much this time, but like before she didn't see anyway out of the situation. She frowned though when he started to choke and went towards him pounding on his back as he downed the milk. "Careful! The cheese may be dry, but it's supposed to be savored not scarffed down." She said with a chuckle. She sat on a small boulder crossing her leg over the other as he threatened her not to speak of what they were doing right now. She only smiled kindly and made a motion with her fingers that her lips were sealed. "Of course I wouldn't want to tarnish your bid bad reputation would I?" She teased him slightly.

"Oh yes very much so which is why I'm glad to be able to where more free fitting clothing." She said gesturing to her attire. "It can get pretty bad up there so yeah layer upon layer of clothing is a must." She said. "Oh? Clock Town huh?" She asked with a smile. "I've been there once I believe. I traveled through there on my way to hyrule. Not much work to be found there." Masami said as she folded her arms. "That sucks that you can't remember much though." She said before standing and nodding. "Well if your finished "robbing me" then I suppose I should be on my way." She said using her figners as quotation marks.

User Image

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: Sage Of Light
" I must protect everyone!"

Shaking her head softly to Zelda, she knew the princess was doubting her.
" Zelda please believe me, What I seen and spoke to was Gamondorf but somehow something had possessed him! The true Ganondorf is sealed away!" raising up her hand she shown the ring on her finger that kept her soul within her body.
" Princess, please don't think I've forgotten the pain that man has cause not only you but to everyone. " Tiara added softly , rembering the plumage of what had happen to Hyrule and her family, the murder of her father, the possession over Ky's body, the distruction of not only her and Zelda's temple
" If Ganondorf wanted me to be truly gone, he would not given me this ring and Miss Ky's earring. Those are the only things that keeps us alive with our bodies in tact. Zelda please believe me." Tiara continued softly with a small smile to add.
Watching her fiend giving her staff back, she shaken her head and placed it back into her hands
" No Zelda, you need this befor I do. I'm weaken yes but you need it more then me. Besides, I got red potions in my pouch. We will us those when we get out of here. "

Turning her attention to everyone, she smiled as she placed he hands on Zelda for support.
" We should leve this place and head for camp or a local Inn. I can sense all your energies are weak , Lets head out " Holding onto Zelda, she began to limp her way out of the temple, holding onto her dear friend while also trying to keep her strength up at the same time, making their way to the entrance of the temple.
Finding their way out, Tiara reached over for her hook shot , aiming it to the tree as the metal shard flew and hit the tree.
Turning over to the Princess, she smiled down to her.
" Hold on Zelda we are gonna go down for a ride. "
looking up to the tree, she slowly walked till her body dropped off from the ledge, as the hook shot cranked them down slowly, till finally their feet touched the soft grass, as they wait for the others to follow.

Celebrating Streaker

Killer_Neko_19

Takato ZanepeRouge
Hylian Outcast

User Image
•••••••••••••••

Takato turning his head to Masami, abit irritated at the way she said she wouldn't tell anyone. But it was kinda cute, in a way. Bad reputation? Not even. She mentioned that she journeyed through there on her way to Hyrule. But what she said about finding a job there was quite humorous. Takato let out a real laugh, something he hasn't done in awhile, probably the first time for a long time. It almost made him cry, clenching his stomach, he fell on his knees and pounded the side of his fist against the ground. Soon his laughter died down, he could finally talk and stand, but a few giggles left his lips from time to time. "There aren't much jobs because Clock Town is suppose to be paradise, everyone may be doing stuff each day, but they all come together at the festival. Most jobs are occupied but there are other jobs to fulfill. You probably wasn't looking hard enough." It was kind of weird, he remembered much about his town but never about himself in general. Maybe he didn't think his memories were even worth remembering.

She mentioned how it was probably time to depart from each other. Takato couldn't neko but feel...alittle sad. But his pride resisted himself from saying anything uncool. So he only nodded. "I guess so. It was nice talking for awhile, hopefully our paths cross again. And hopefully when my dragon isn't as hungry." Staring back at Argorok, just resting on the grass. Takato shifted his sight to Masami. He reached into his rupee bag that was tied to his belt, he handed her about 25 rupees. "This should cover partially of what it ate, I'm not Mister rich so I must have some for myself as well." Takato stepped back from here and continued to walk to his dragon, it raises it's head in preparation. Standing low, Takato jumped onto it's back. His sight changed to Masami. "My destination is Lake Hylia. Hopefully I can catch some fish for Argorok, he still has room for seconds. So...until next time. Masami~" Argorok needed to save energy, so instead of flying, it paced toward Lake Hylia.

•••••••••••••••

Whereabouts Termina, Field
Party Argorok Masami
Thoughts It's too bright to capture cows.
Items Bow of Odin, Cutless Dagger, Arrow Quiver (50), Bomb Bag (20), Rupee Bag (75), Bottle (Lon Lon Milk) (3), Bottle (Empty), Cheese (2), Pouch (1)
Clothing Normal
Overwhelmed Our Coolness

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Darutna, the Goron Hunter of Snowhead.

Darutna glared as Vaen began to monologue. Eventually, he lifted his hand, showing a darkened triforce glowing. This made the goron stop and stare. ''What the?'' Before he could question it further, a loud sound ripped though the air, and a giant man with dark skin appeared. he began yelling at the boy before turning to the group. There was somthing about this man. Some... Power. It towered over whatever strength the shiekah had, and Darutna could sense it in the air. It made him freeze, actually afraid of what this monster might do. Dimitri spoke the man's name. Ganondorf. ''So. This is that 'Man of the Desert' the Elder's vision spoke of. What power... It's as if he robbed the goddesses of they're own strength.'' Despite a glance from the dark skinned man, the goron dared not move. However, the insult to his people did make him growl in anger.

Then, he could only watch in horror as Ganondorf grabbed Reina, and kissed and groaped her. ''NO!'' Despite his yell, it seemed that the dark man did not hear him. Then, he watched as water started to fill the lake again. Ganondorf said he would fill it up to a fifth, and if they wanted the rest, they would have to find a "Hero" and bring him to the Dark King. Both Vaen and Ganondorf disappeared through rifts. Once the two were gone, he keeled down next to Reina. ''Reina? Are you alright?'' He saw the water raising faster. Knowing the everyone might drown if they didn't act fast, he picked up Reina, and started to climb the bank. Despite the lithe zora taking up an arm, he managed to outrace the raising water. He sat Reina in the edge of the water to recover, while he himself sat down, his feet in the water. ''Well... That was a rush. But what do we do now? The only lead we have is that Ganondorf wants us to find some "Hero." Any suggestions?''

''''
        User Image

LINK
                                ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` bearer of the triforce of courage
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` hero of time
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Link gently lowered Kyrie to the ground when she said she was okay to walk, but regretted it as soon as he saw her weakly stumble over to Tiara. Everyone looked rather tired at this point. He could feel the lack of sleep and countless battles taking its toll on his body. He rubbed his eyes sleepily, but managed to stay on his feet. Kyrie seemed to do a spell on Tiara, made evident by the soft green glow briefly emanating from her hand as she touched the woman's temple. As soon as she was done she signified they would need to wait, then stumbled back.

Link quickly caught Ky as she fell towards him and sat down beside her. He didn't mind her leaning against him. In an attempt to keep himself awake he looked around and noticed that the temple was blossoming with life. The vines and plants seeping through the cracks of the temples bloomed with flowers of all colors. The once dimly lit lanterns seemed to glow with a brighter and gentle hue. A small smile broke onto his face, wondering if Kyrie being awoken as a sage caused this. He felt her hands pull his arms around her and asking him to hold her and saying she was tired. Link didn't protest, holding her close to him and gently resting his head on hers. "Just wait a bit longer. We can sleep when Tiara awakes." He replied in a soothing voice.

Kyrie began singing a familiar song. A smile danced on his face and he closed his eyes, listening to the melody. Though he hadn't been in the forest for years, he remembered it very well. The Song of the Forest. After listening to Kyrie play it many times on her flute, he learned how to play it on his ocarina. Zelda seemed to remember it too. It seemed to bring warmth to the cold, quiet room. When he opened his eyes the temple seemed even brighter than before. Link then noticed something that he had somehow missed before. He blinked a few times to assure himself he wasn't imagining things. "Kyrie... your hair... it's silver." He spoke in surprise, though she and Zelda probably already noticed this.

Suddenly, Tiara shot up, her lifeless eyes once again a soft blue. She cracked a joke and hugged everyone. Link blinked in surprise, now feeling a bit more awake. Somehow, she was truly alive, whether it had to do with the ring or spell or both, and she was certainly her cheerful self. He smiled as she declared she was happy to be back. "It's good to have you back. Sorry for doubting you earlier. It seems that Kyrie really is the Sage of the Forest." He apologized, then smiled at Ky. "And, I should've regarded your warning about Ganondorf. I never imagined he would do something like that..." He added, thinking about the possession.

Tiara then began saying something about Ganondorf not being the real Ganondorf and that she, Kyrie, and Seith had met him. Speaking of the Twili, Link looked around to see Seith too was there, no far from Tiara. He was sure that he wasn't there moments ago. Zelda called Tiara delusional, and asked Kyrie to confirm if what she said was true. He wasn't sure what to think. Other things that the woman had said previously had turned out to be correct, but it did seem a bit odd. She explained things about her ring and Kyrie's earring. Link looked at Kyrie to see that there was indeed an earring on her right ear that hadn't been there previously, and the ring she gave to Zelda that Tiara now wore, where did she get that? Link looked at Zelda. "It does seem a little crazy, but I don't see why she would make this up, and I know that Kyrie didn't have that earring or Tiara's ring before she broke from the possession." He said, feeling that they should trust what Tiara was saying.

When Tiara suggested they should leave, Link nodded. If they didn't leave now, they might all pass out in the temple, leaving them vulnerable to Ganon if he came back. He stood and helped Kyrie to her feet. He led her out of the temple and scooped her up into his arms again, and quickly followed Tiara's lead. The fresh air of the woods gave him some energy. When he reached Tiara and Zelda he gently set her down on the lush, green grass. Link thought of places the group might be able to stay there aren't any inns nearby, to his knowledge, and staying out in the open of the woods might be a problem due to the Moblin camp nearby. He thought of the reason he came here. I still need to visit the Kokiri... I hope they're okay. The Hylian thought, his hands clenching slightly in worry. He wondered if going there would be a bad idea. Not many knew how to reach the Kokiri, and for a reason. They didn't like the outside world, and most never left the Forest. Though, if they left now, he would never be able to check on them. Would they only hate him for bringing the others there? A sigh escaped his mouth. He had to take the chance. It was now or never. "We could head to Kokiri village to rest." Link finally said. "Kyrie knows how to get there, and I remember a little myself... I used to live with the Kokiri when I was young. I want to know if they're okay." He explained, feeling a little wary telling them all this, but he trusted them now, and going there was nearly the only place of refuge right now. He whistled for Epona and after a few moments the horse trotted towards him. The Hylian smiled and pet her. Seeing her somehow made him calmer.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Steorra -- xx's Significant Otter

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx
I ` M x G E T T I N G x T I R E D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A N D x I x N E E D x S ↺ M E W H E R E x T ↺ x B E G I N
xxxxx
and if you have a minute`xxxxxxxxxxx
W H Y x D ↺ N ` T x W E x G ↺ x T A L K x A B ↺ U T x I T xxxxxx
S ↺ M E W H E R E x ↺ N L Y x W E x K N ↺ W x ?

The young Zora seemed to be pleased with herself at first. This whole ongoing argument was getting to be quite tedious and pointless, and if it were just her and Vaen, she just might have gotten him to listen to her. Alas, it certainly wasn't going to happen now as the others continued to provoke him. It wasn't like her to use any sort of womanly wiles on a foe, it was merely to help heal the Sheikah. Her plan had backfired, and Reina began to come to this realization when the young man had taken her face in his hands and pulled her in for another kiss that was longer and more intense. All she could do was emanate a shocked expression across her face until Vaen released her, claiming that that was payback. An irritated frown formed on her lips as she stood, quickly dusting herself off. "Hey, you're looking far too deep into that. It's not like I was trying to force myself on you, you were behaving like a stubborn child that wouldn't take their medicine. So, I found a way to give it to you..." her voice trailed off, her fins flicked at a more rapid pace from all the stress the moment was giving her. Soon she shot Vaen a look of complete and total disregard, calmly snapping back "I think I can go without water for awhile. That was a one-time thing, understand? I'm not letting you get away with that again."

Reina folded her arms across her chest, her cheeks still flushed the faintest shade of pink from the act out of embarrassment. 'I... I was his first kiss? How... how adorable! Not that I'll ever tell him I think that. He's still a pervert.' Darutna of course was upset with the young man for stealing a kiss from her and while it was flattering, Reina wasn't quite as angry as the Goron. Dimitri, Merui and Darutna were all saying something to Vaen regarding his foolish actions while Reina slowly raised her right hand up to her chin to hold it in thought. Something wasn't right here, besides the obvious. The Zora couldn't put her finger on it, but her instincts were telling her that something wicked was drawing near. Unfortunately for her, her instincts were correct. Out of a portal of darkness a tall, brooding man stood that radiated with an evil aura. Was this the evil king her father had caught wind about? Apparently he was the one who was in charge of Vaen, as he began to yell at the Sheikah for not performing exactly according to plan. There was an exchange of harsh words between the dark man and Dimitri as if they knew each other which raised some suspicions. However they were quickly dismantled as the evil king mentioned the Hylian to behaving as a "goody-two-shoes." Before long his attention drew to Reina, and just from the look in his eyes it made her flinch. "W-what? What are you staring at..?" those bright amethyst eyes of hers widened more than ever before at the mention of her being in his bed.

Her eyebrows lowered in an indignant manner as Ganondorf approached her. Even having the gall to put his hands on her! Reina immediately placed her hands on his chest in a futile attempt to push herself off of him but alas, he was far stronger than her. Reina never once stopped trying to push, even when she felt his other hand grab her chin, forcing her to face him. "Let go of me! Stop it! I don't want this!" everything from her body language to her tone of voice was pleading now, her fiery yet blunt temperament out the window. Reina never would've ever dreamed that the Evil King himself would ever make such a... dirty offer to her of all people. "Only in your dreams would I ever accept your proposition--" the young Zora was cut off by a light kiss on her lips. Reina quickly shut her eyes tightly, her teeth clenched as she managed to turn her head away from him. That only made her situation worse as she felt his warm lips on her neck next. His words didn't help at all. In fact, it only made her finally blush a dark red this time the poor Zora was so flustered. "You're just a colossal pervert! You may be the king of this land for now, but I will never lie with you." thankfully the Gerudo had finally released her from his grip and Reina instinctively backed away from him until she was about a yard away from him. 'I can't believe that he... that he just flirted with me. Does he really think that I'd be lonely enough to accept his offer?' there was one painful thing that the young Zora had to admit to herself; she had never been handled like that before in her entire life, and for her first time to be by the man who threw the biggest coup in Hyrule.

After Ganondorf vanished, the rain started to pour down, filling the lake by only so much more than what was already there. Darutna had picked her up just as Reina was about to drop to her knees. Reina was in a sort of daze of disbelief more or less, and the Goron's words didn't completely reach her. It wasn't until he sat her down on the ground so the water touched her. The young Zora merely hugged her knees close to her chest in order to comfort herself. "....rush? You didn't have the most evil man in Hyrule just violate you. I... I don't know. I don't have any sort of plan... I-I..." suddenly the poor girl felt hot tears build up in her violet eyes. She was indeed thankful for the current rain to make her minor breakdown less noticeable, though Reina really was trying to figure out what to do next. 'Some hero? How are we supposed to find someone we know nothing about!? At this rate, Hyrule will be...'

xxxx
I x K N E W x T H E x P A T H W A Y xxxxxxxx
L I K E x T H E x B A C K x ↺ F x M Y x H A N D
xxxxxxxx
i felt the earth beneath my feet xxxx
S A T x B Y x T H E x R I V E Rxxxxxxxxxx
x A N D x I T x M A D E x M E x C ↺ M P L E T E
xxxxxxxxxxx
simple thing,xxxxxxxx
where have you gone ?
xxxxxxxxxx

Anxious Hunter

K¥rïê
∂αυgнtєя σƒ tнє ѕкυℓℓ кι∂ѕ
ѕαgє σƒ tнє ƒσяєѕt

User Image

He caught her and helped her to sit with him, obliging her when she asked him to hold her. Link even went so far as to rest his head on the top of hers, which Ky loved. Link's voice in her ear, telling her that she would be able to rest soon enough, had been a part of the reason why she had started to hum. She giggled quietly to herself, mostly for the fact that she was thinking about the way his voice sounded. She was well aware that it sounded like she was singing most of the time, but in that moment, Link's voice, the softness, the kindness in it - it seemed more melodic to her than her own voice. When Tiara woke up, Ky didn't notice until Link spoke to the Sage. Ky's gold eyes fluttered open, and she looked up at him as he spoke, smiling when he apologized to her. Ky looked over at Tiara, from her safe place in Link's arms, and she smiled at Tiara too. "Yes, I'm so very sorry for not believing you, Tiara. I feel... is it weird to say stronger? More relaxed? Though I don't think being 'awoken' has anything to do with the relaxed part of things.." She couldn't help it as her eyes darted to Link again, and she smiled brightly, though involuntarily.

She nodded off again, only waking when Link spoke to her about her hair colour. Ky kept her eyes closed, to keep from tearing up. She knew it was stupid, crying over her hair, but she had loved the colour of it - it had been, in her opinion, the colour of a cloud when the sun kissed it. She pouted slightly, opening her eyes half way. "I noticed when we got here. I think I hate it. I look like some old hag of a Hylian..." She whimpered, turning her face to his chest, muffling her complaint with Link's tunic. Yes, she had decided she didn't like it. Though she didn't like much right now. She blamed the fact that she kept getting woken up and dozing off. It was slowly making her miserable.

She listened at Tiara told Zelda about the real Ganondorf, and how he was trapped as she herself had been, and her heart sank. She felt awful for having to leave the man in that dark place, alone. It was horrible. Those few moments she had spent alone in there had caused her pain and grief beyond imagining - She could hardly begin to guess how the true Gerudo Prince was feeling. When Zelda said that she didn't believe Tiara, and then asked Ky to confirm or deny the story, Ky could feel her ears all but droop as she looked at her feet. ( Absently, she noted that her wardrobe was different, and she would have been furious normally, but she had to admit - she did look more Hylian, and she didn't mind that right now - the jacket on her shoulders had orange in it, and her Skull Mask was tied on to the belt she now found herself wearing. Though she was unsure how she felt about the revealing top.) "No, it's true, Zelda. The Ganondorf that possessed me, and that fought Link in the Medallion room, they're two very different people. The real one, I'm going to call him something else. Maybe just Ganon? I'll confuse myself. I'm too tired to call them the same name. Anyway, the real one, Ganon, he's... sad. So sad, about what's happening." Kyrie's voice trailed off again as she paused to stop herself from crying. She could feel her exhaustion in her bones. It was making her emotional. She took a deep breath before continuing. "They're like night and day, Ganon and Ganondorf. Ganon is kind, scared for Hyrule, and for the Gerudo most of all. And... would you say shy, Tiara? I'm not sure of the word I'm looking for..." Link was speaking again, confirming that the two girls may be telling possibly the most bizarre story ever, but that neither one of them had reason to lie to the rest.

When Tiara suggested that they leave the temple to find shelter for the night, Ky nodded. Bed. Bed sounded good. She was barely aware of Tiara and Zelda leading the way out of the temple, until Link helped her to her feet and helped her and led her back through the blossoming temple. The only thing really keeping the Skull Kid awake was the fragrance of the blossoms around them, and the heat of Link's hand in hers. She was shocked into being awake by the cooling forest air, and by Link scooping her up again, lowering the two of them to the ground via his hookshot. She clung tightly to his tunic as he did so, the ground looking terrifyingly far as they descended. Instantly, she got butterflies in her stomach. Was she becoming afraid of heights? She had been dropped enough times in the past twenty four hours to certainly think that was a possibility. She had been dropped more times than she had fallen from trees in her life, too. Ky only opened her eyes when she felt her feet planted firmly on the ground. She blinked up at Link, noticing the look on his face. He was suddenly serious, thinking. She knew it hadn't been her that had drawn him back to the woods, so then... What was he looking... Oh... No... Please don't... She silently begged, before Link opened his mouth and spoke. Ky's heart sank, but she understood. She looked at the gathered group and nodded reluctantly.

"I do know where they are, I just... If any of you breathe a word of their whereabouts to ANYONE, I will kill you myself, as well as the people you tell. That's a promise." Ky untied her mask from her belt and tied it over her eyes, taking her new bow off her shoulder with one hand, and Link's right hand in her other, she started walking towards the maze. Briefly, she thought of going up top again, but she noticed Epona had wandered back to them again. She didn't think Link would like to have her down here alone, so she led the group back through. Truth be told, she was okay staying on the ground. She needed to work on this newly developed fear of heights thing, though she didn't think anyone would blame her. She was too tired to speak much as she led everyone from the Maze through the Woods, to a small opening in the trees. Disembodied music could be heard past the opening, and, sleepily, Ky turned to the group and held her arms open to stop them from continuing. "Let me go first. They'll recognize my mask, if nothing else. Well, and my voice I suppose." Ky turned and walked through the opening, closing her eyes as she jumped off the small cliffs leading down to the village. There was a winding path down, but she didn't feel like following it. The Kokiri were happy to see her, and their leader, a generic-looking red haired Kokiri male, questioned her. She quickly explained what was going on, and asked if she and her friends could stay in the village for the night, and, after much coaxing, the leader agreed. Smiling, Ky disappered, reappearing back up on the topmost cliff by the group.

"We can stay, but the leader is suspicious enough as it is. No funny magic, no floating. No summoning. He;ll see it as a threat, and have us escorted out. And, frankly my dears, I need a bed. Link, he said you could keep Epona in the field, the one just up the hill from your old house. I didn't explain who you were - it would raise a lot of questions unfortunately." The corners of her lips turned down in a pout as she lifted her mask up to rest on the top of her head, walking up to Link and standing on tiptoe to kiss his cheek softly. The Kokiri believed that, should they leave the forest, they would die. She didn't want to imagine the panic that would ensue if they realized who Link really was. She lowered herself again, taking Link's hand and leading everyone down the ramp. She could feel many eyes on them, but she had expected that. Instead she lead the group to a group of guest houses, usually reserved for the Skull Kids that passed through, like Ky. Not that she'd ever stayed in one - she had always stayed in the field, playing her flute, sleeping under the stars instead. She smiled wearily at the group. "There should be enough houses for everyone, though you all may have some problems fitting into the beds. They're meant for people my size, so... I'm sorry in advance. I'm much shorter than some of you.."

As everyone dispersed, she turned to Link, squeezing his hand softly. "What do you want to see? Being here is enough to keep me awake as long as I need to be, and after my stint in the Dark Realm, I don't feel like leaving your side. I'll go mad with worry if I do, I think. Sorry if that came off as creepy." She giggled, smiling up at him as she let go of his hand, to tie her mask to her belt again.

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: The Sage Of Light
" I must protect everyone!"

Smiling towards Ky, she felt relieved that she had believed her finally and the tellings of how she felt stronger and more calmer. Limping over to her with Zelda by her side, she placed her hand gently on her shoulder and gave it a small nudge
" I'm very glad you believe me Ky, I just hope when we find the other sages I hope they would believe me as well "
When Ky spoke about letting them stay in the village for the night, Tiara never felt more happy to find a spot to sleep.
" Sleep, oh kind sleep how we all need it " she giggled in blissful tone as she began to slowly follow Ky through out the maze and the forest.
Every where her eyes gazed, the forest seemed to be more beautiful at every turn.
Upon arriving at the village, Ky told them to wait till she got the word for them to stay.
It wasn't too long when she had returned to them, warning about if they told a single soul about the children in the village she would personally not only kill them, but the people they have spoke to about the children.
Raising her right hand, Tiara kept her eyes on Zelda,even though her attention was drawn to Ky
" I swear by the Goddess's name and all of Hyrule my lips will be forever sealed. "
Soon to then be followed in the events, Tiara was lead inside of the village, it was so odd seeing the children eye them as some sort of creatures as if they never seen an adult before.
Questions rose in Tiara's mind, where were their parents? Did they even have parents?
How old are they? And how could they live all by themselves in this village?
Coming up to the guest houses, Tiara felt a little disappointed knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep in the beds that they prepared for them.
But she couldn't let a negative thing be taken by a grain of salt as she brushed it off.
" It's alright Miss Ky, besides I'm more of the type of person to sleep on the floor " Tiara laughed lightly to her new friend.
Turning back to Zelda, she slowly limped over to one of the beds and sat her down gently.
" There you go Zelda, please take it easy and please drink this " Tiara spoke softly, raising her hand as she fixed Zelda's bangs.
Reaching over to her pouch, her eyes gazed into it as she began to pull out bottle after bottle of red potions that she made herself.
Taking Zelda's hands into her own,she placed the glass bottle in her hand and un corked it.
Turning her attention back to everyone else, Tiara smiled to him as she lifted herself up off of the floor, and began to limp to each everyone of the group, giving a bottle to Seith, Izumi, Link, Ky and even one to her self and popped off all the corks for them.
" Here drink up, they will recover your energy but I still say please get some rest everyone "
Limping slowly, Tiara made her way out of the shack, seeing how the village grew dark as night rose, she smiled as she smelled the crisp night air and made her way over to a small water bank, taking off her flat brown shoes as she slowly sank them in the water, feeling the coolness relax her sore feet muscles and calming her soul.
Raising her hand, she eyed the ring that Ganon had given her, if it wasn't for him and Ky along with the assistance with Zelda and everyone, she wouldn't be there right now, she was greatful to everyone.
placing her hands to the side, she sipped the health potion, tasting the herbs and the fruit she mixed with the great fairy fountain water drip down her throat as sleep was slowly taking it's effect, making her eyes sting, her muscle aching and her head begin to hurt slightly.
      User Image

MERUI
                                ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` rito of old kakariko
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` sage of fire
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Merui sighed. Yes, she knew that Dimitri would save her, and any other person no matter what the danger was. Especially due to what happened to his wife and daughter, would this help him redeem himself? Somehow she didn't think saving her would do anything to help that. She was nearly a stranger to him, even if he had seen her around a few times and spoken to her father. She doubted that her death would make much of an impact on his life. Besides, why was he helping her? Wasn't his duty as a royal guard to protect the royal family? Or were they all dead due to Ganondorf? Dimitri hadn't mentioned the princess or the other family's members. If they were alive, why wasn't he out seeking them instead of helping her? Despite this, she said nothing to the Hylian.

When Vaen responded to her she only smirked. "Our kindness? I don't recall doing anything kind to you, nor do I plan to. You may not have asked for help, but they're giving it to you nonetheless and you're not even grateful. You're only proving my point the more you talk. You just can't swallow that pride, can you?" She retorted. Maybe it wasn't a good idea insulting a person who's in top shape and nearly twice her size, but she was having a bit of fun right now. Besides, she was prepared to fight back if need be.

Merui heard Dimitri comment on her arm and she looked down at it, nearly forgetting about the injury, but the blood soaked bandage was enough to remind her. "No, it was me who failed to protect you." She corrected him with a weak smile. "I was trying to stop the bolt from hitting you, but it ended up hitting both my wing and your shoulder." She sighed, thinking back on how awful her attempt was to save him at the time. Even if she had managed to stop it with her hands, they would've been injured beyond use due to the bolt. "I'm fine. It's not as bad as your injury. I just won't be able to fly for a while." Rui said, attempting to sound positive. Though, when she said it out loud, she realized how disheartened she felt that she couldn't fly. She had gotten these wings not too long ago, and now flying was out of the question until her wing healed and a new blood feather grew in.

Merui blinked when Vaen began to talk about his true source of power. Honestly, she was a bit curious. When he showed them the symbol on the back of his hand she examined it, but found nothing familiar about it. She expected him to attack them and reached instinctively into her bag. Suddenly he stopped and sighed and the Rito blinked curiously. Had he given up? Then a man walked right through them towards the Sheikah. Tall, dark-skinned, and red haired. These made him Gerudo in race. "Ganondorf." She mumbled in recognition. Fear and rage flowed through her. Was he really the one who cause the eruption? The thought echoed through her head again. Her small hands balled into fists. What could she do about it? Nothing.

The young Rito stayed incredibly still, simply staring at the man and trying not to tremble. Was he really capable of such a thing? If so, he destroyed her home. The only thing she had been able to hang onto up to the point her father... went missing. She wanted to take out her knives and kill him right now. Like she would have the chance. With a bad arm and only a few months of training, she would probably miss and be dead within seconds. Vaen seemed to have messed up his order as Dimitri had earlier implied. Though, at the point, she couldn't even manage to smirk. She tensed slightly when he offered Dimitri to be his captain, but relaxed when he declined. Merui thought he might've accepted and once he had gotten close, killed the man for what his soldiers did to his wife and daughter. His eyes seemed to analyze each member of the group for those with potential to serve him. When he reached her, she clenched her fists tighter and even managed to glare, wondering what he might say. She was only given a laugh. Not that she expected to be asked to be on his council like Dimitri, nor did she want to be, but she knew it was meant to be demeaning and rude. The Rito shook it off. Losing her temper would only make her look like more of a child. The Dark King even kissed Reina and made demeaning remarks towards her. At this point, Merui was rather glad the Rito evolved from the Zora, if they did. It seemed to be giving Reina a lot of trouble, in any case.

Ganondorf recommended them to get out of the lake and implied he would be giving them the water back. Rui blinked, hardly able to register what he said, then it began to rain heavily. She snapped out of the daze, seeing the water slowly accumulate under her feet. She noticed Darutna going up with Reina. "Let's go." She said simply to Dimitri. She didn't know how to swim, so, if she didn't get out she would most likely drown. Her feet were wet and the muddy ground of the lake was slippery. She made it out with a few jumps and wiped her wet bangs out of her face. Rui made certain that her bag was latched shut so none of the heavy raiin would get in. It had already soaked her hair, wings, and clothes. She shivered and let out a small sneeze. Darutna brought up Ganondorf's mention of the "Hero" and asked for suggestions. She shook her head. She had no idea who this "Hero" was, nor did she hear the people of Kakariko speak of one. What the Dark King was talking about was beyond her. A frown crossed her face when Reina broke down. She didn't know what to say. She'd never been in such a situation that the Zora had just been in.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anxious Hunter

Ðïmïrï §m¥h
яσуα gυαя

User Image

Dimitri was floored by Ganon's suggestion that he go work for the Dark King, He would never, EVER. Some would wonder why not, seeing as the Gerudo's men had killed his wife and daughter, but Dimitri could and would kill this dark man by his own power, without trying to be an assassin. It wasn't going to happen. He told Ganondorf no, and the King merely laughed, going on to insult Darutna, and laugh coldly at Merui. Dimitri was becoming more and more infuriated, but he kept his face blank. He would not let anyone see the rage boiling under his skin. The young Captain would keep himself calm for now. He did an okay job of that, until Ganondorf walked up to Reina and grabbed her, kissed her. He involuntarily made a disgusted face, turning his head to look away. he felt awful for Reina. That creep had no right to touch any woman the way he was, like he owned them or something. He was sick of the Dark King doing as he pleased with people.

He hadn't realized that Ganondorf had left until he felt the rain on his head. Dimitri blinked, looking up, and Merui was telling him to move. He stood and followed her, still half-soaked anyway, he didn't care about the water. Another wonder of training, he could actually swim pretty well. Though D could understand Merui's hurry. He'd never seen a Rito swim, really, she he didn't know if Merui even knew how. He assumed not, from the speed she was navigating the slippery bank. He kept pace with her, mostly to catch her should she slip, or if the water started to rise too fast. Luckily, there was no such problem. Dimitri walked up and stood beside Reina, frowning as Darutna called their run in with Vaen and Ganondorf a Rush. Was he serious? Dimitri watched her sit, sitting beside her. He watched the girl silently for a moment, and saw her pull her knees to her chest. She was obviously upset, and it made Dimitri's heart sink. Slowly, he wrapped one arm around her shoulders, letting her rest her head on his shoulder - he meant nothing romantic by it, just comfort. Me heard Merui sneeze, and he motioned for her to come closer, hugging her close too. He wondered if it was because of his body trying to heal itself, but Dimitri felt as if he were on fire - his body temperature was through the roof.. He knew he was going to get sick though, if they stayed out in the rain as they were. He stood, pulling Reina and Merui up with him silently, he let them go, smiling softly, before pointing at the crazy old doctor's house.

"We should go inside. Merui's sneezing, and I haven't been dry in an hour. I think I'm going to be sick if we don't get warm and dry soon," Dimitri took a breath, looking at each of the other three in turn. "And I may know something about the hero Ganondorf talked about; an old story in the Royal family. Come on, I'll tell you all inside." With that, Dimitri lead the way back to the Doctor's hut. He let the others file in first, before Dimitri walked in, and asked the old man for towels. He look just positively captivated by Darutna, which made D chuckle as the man gave them all towels. Dimitri sat himself by the old man's fireplace on one of those ridiculously tiny stools. He let everyone get comfortable before he stared into the flames, frowning. How did one begin a story that they didn't know all of? He took a deep breath, closing his pale blue eyes. "I don't know all the ins and outs of the story. I know pieces of the legends, that I got from Zelda and the King. The stories go, that, long ago, there existed a kingdom where a golden power lay hidden. It was a prosperous land blessed with green forests, tall mountains, and peace. historians theorize that our land isn't much different than the one of our past. One day, a man of great evil found the golden power and took it for himself. With its strength at his command, he spread darkness across the kingdom. But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand, a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."

Dimitri paused again, unsure of how to finish off the tale. It was darker than he seemed to make it sound, he knew that much, and he only knew the bare bones of this story. He grabbed the fire poker with his left hand, poking the coals, stirring the fire to life again as the old man tossed another log on it. Dimitri sighed, resting his forearms on his knees. "I wonder if the Hero's been reborn again, I suppose it would make sense if he had. King Dumbass seemed positive about the fact that there is indeed a hero to be found. Somewhere." D's voice trailed off as he scratched the back of his neck. Truth be told, he was about as lost as everyone else - he had just happened to have a puzzle piece in his hand when they needed it.

ι'∂ gινє υρ єνєяуtнιηg ιƒ σηℓу ƒσя уσυя gσσ∂. ѕσ нσℓ∂ мє ωнєη ι'м нєяє, яιgнt мє ωнєη ι'м ωяσηg; уσυ ¢αη нσℓ∂ мє ωнєη ι'м ѕ¢αяє∂ - уσυ ωση't αℓωαуѕ вє tнєяє, ѕσ ℓσνє мє ωнєη ι'м gσηє.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Darutna, the Goron Hunter of Snowhead.

Darutna watched the others made they're way up the bank. But poor Reina looked broken. The sight of her curled up in a ball and crying broke the goron's heart. He was a good person, and didn't deserve the treatment she received today. regardless, he went with the others into the doctor's cabin. It was a tight fit for the unusually wide and tall goron, but he made it through. The doctor who lived there had a hard time believing it as well. Darutna sat on the floor as Dimitri spoke of the tale of the Hero which even Termina had heard of. ''Ah. I've heard that tale many time when i barely had a pebble growing out of my back. Even way up in Snowhead. It's not as popular as the Story of Darmani, but we know it. Ganondorf thinks the Hero's real though?''

Darutna nodded as they started to brainstorm over what to do next. ''Well, After what we've been through, it might be a good idea to find a place to rest up. I got a tent set up outside, but I don't think it's big enough for all of you. I did pass a ranch before coming here. Maybe we can get shelter there. In the morning, I say we head for Goron City. We'll need suplies if we're going to find this Hero and fight Ganondorf. I'm sure the Castle Town is under his control, and we won't get much there. Goron City is heavily fortified, and I'm sure none of his soldiers are a match for even a half trained Goron Warrior.'' He looked over to Reina, who moved over to the tank of water to the side of the house. He walked over, sitting as close as he could without falling in. ''Hey. You doing alright?'' He looked out the window to see his gear still out there. ''If you want, you can come with me and gather my things. Might help take off of... what happened.'' He stuck a hand into the water, offering to pull her up.

''OOC: Edited. Hope this is good. Sry again for ******** things up.''
User Image
Zelda~Princess on the Run

"So, the man who possessed this...mostly innocent girl is possessed himself? I've heard some outlandish tales in my time, but I think that tops them all." the princess scoffed at her friend. "You need rest, I need a bath, Kyrie needs a change of clothes and Link...you seem like you're holding up!"

"It seems loony, really Link." Zelda responded to the upcoming hero. Zelda was being rude and defensive and she knew it, but the young woman was baffled as to why these people were defending the pig who killed her family. Looking over at Kyrie, Zelda could see that the now silver-haired Skull Kid looked very sullen. The princess listened with intent with what Kyrie had to say, as she seemed genuine about this 'other Ganon' being remorseful of what his supposed evil side was doing to Zelda's beautiful country. "Kyrie, you just went through a hell of a lot today, so I'm going to just accept what you and Tiara are saying as loony babble. When I see this Ganon with a heart, I'll believe it."

Zelda and Tiara limped their way out of the blooming temple. Her eyes widening at Tiara's hookshot being drawn and aimed, Zelda clung onto the girl for dear life, letting out a shriek of terror as the two slid down the chain to the soft forest floor. Those stupid hookshots were growing incredibly popular all over Hyrule, and Zelda hated them. Ever since their popularity erupted, numerous break-ins of Hyrule Castle had happened, with most of the hookshots being aimed at Zelda's bedroom. With the entire group on the ground, Link suggested an idea from earlier in the day: to find the village of the Kokiri people. "As long as these forest folk have a hot spring for me, I have no objections to us going there. Besides, it'll be good for you to visit home again, right Mr. Hero?" Shocked, Zelda stopped dead in her tracks when Kyrie threatened the group with death if anyone spoke of the location of the wooded town. "Oh sure, just go ahead and wipe out the last member of the Hylian Royal Family, Ky." Zelda snorted. "I'm sure the kindgom will be in good hands then."

The visibility in the forest was waning with each passing moment. The moon over Hyrule that night was a rather dim one, and wasn't helping Zelda see the prickly branches that could poke her eye out at a wrong turn...or more importantly, Kyrie, who was leading the group through the winding woods. The drained princess just wanted all this walking to end...

After dropping off a short cliff to enter the village first, Kyrie reappeared and brought the group news they all needed to hear: they would be allowed to rest. "No nothings, gotcha Ky. Besides, I'm sure we won't look too out o-of...of....place..." Zelda, stopping mid-sentence in responding to the rule Kyrie had laid out, dropped her jaw in disbelief. In this clearing in the woods of Faron was a populous village filled with children. None of these Kokiri could be over five feet tall, and they looked not a day past twelve years old. Were they all really children, or was this how they actually looked!? Many of the tiny elves were eyeing Zelda in particular. What was it? Her radiant looks? Sky-blue eyes? Glowing blonde hair? Looking at herself, then back to the Kokiri, Zelda realized that this school uniform replica she was wearing was identical to the clothes these children of the woods wore. The change of clothing Zelda had in her rucksack would most definitely be worn tomorrow instead.

Following Tiara into one of the guest houses...well, guest stumps, really, she sat down on one of the beds. The Sage of Light fixed Zelda's hair, with the unexpected touch of the girl startling Zelda. Her hair really had been quite messy all day from the fighting, hadn't it? "Ah! Thank you Ti. A princess always has to look her best! Heh..." She took the glass bottle from Tiara, and downed the red potion in one great gulp. Instantly she felt reinvigorated, as if she hadn't endured running out of a sieged castle, across the plains of Hyrule, running though a forest and felt her temple be destroyed. "Tiara! This stuff is even better than what comes-er, came out of the royal apothecary! Homemade?" Zelda was still in pain from the loss of the Temple of Time, but it was greatly subdued thanks to Tiara's potion. As the Sage of Light went outside, Zelda decided that bathing was much more important than sleep at the moment, and took her rucksack outside. The Kokiri village was lit up by the many fireflies that floated about; it was a beautiful sight to the sheltered princess. Zelda asked a Kokiri boy if there was any hot water around, to which he responded with a silent point east. The poor thing must be scared of us... thought Zelda. On her way to the spring, she passed by Tiara, who had gone to soak her feet in some water. "This place really is a little haven, isn't it? I'm off to bathe, you should too. A Sage has to be hygienic, no?" she said as she passed Tiara. Arriving at a large body of water, Zelda removed her glove and stuck a finger in. The temperature was perfect. Stripping down, the princess of Hyrule placed her belongings on the bank behind her, and slowly sank into the water, letting the warm waters absorb her pain and stress away. She closed her eyes and sank down, with only her head visible above the calming waters. "Fit for a princess...~" Zelda mumbled as she dozed off to sleep.

Steorra -- xx's Significant Otter

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image
xxxxxxxNhadalaxxxxxxx
Dark Triforce of Wisdom ▲
DoN`T вє SαD. єvєN ιF THє ωoRLD ωoN`T FoRGιvє Y, ι`LL FoRGιvє Yoυ.
DoN`T вє SαD. єvєN ιF Yoυ ωoN`T FoRGιvє THє ωoRLD, ι`LL FoRGιvє Yoυ.
. . . вυT нoω cαN ι мαKє YFoRGιvє мє ?

Deep within a certain temple, shut off from the rest of the world, a young Gerudo girl was resting inside a cell. Her wrists were chained together, as was there also a band around her neck that kept her within five feet of the back wall at all times. The young girl had been residing in the Spirit Temple for what seemed like years to her when it was really just several months. Normally she would have tried to escape by now, but the special gem that was embedded on her forehead worked to keep her docile and her power in check. As far as how she managed to survive in there all by herself where the only sources of light were a few lit torches and monsters around every corner was beyond her, but while she lay dormant on the outside, on the inside she was still aware of what had happened to her. The poor girl, Nhadala, who was shunned for being too different, now had a inner rage building inside that tiny body of hers. Nhadala was more concerned about giving the women who had locked her in here cruel retribution and forcing her to basically become a vegetable.

Fortunately for her, today might have become the day for her revenge: a small group of Gerudo guards had slowly entered her chamber, quietly whispering amongst themselves.

"Is Lord Ganondorf absolutely sure about this? Did he really request her? She's..."

"She's a monster. I know. But he specifically asked for the girl. I guess he wants to see if the rumors are true.."

"But that's suicide! She'll want to get back at us for locking her in here!"

Nhadala's bright yellow eyes were glazed over and didn't reflect much life, but she was fully aware of what the women were saying about her. Her hands gently balled into fists as they drew closer to her, and she was actually shocked that they unlocked her cell. The women even started to unchain her so she was able to move! Well, they were extremely hesitant and they left her hands cuffed together just to be on the safe side, but Nhadala was actually stepping out of her prison for the first time in months! What they were planning or whatever power told them to release her the girl didn't know. However all that mattered to her at the moment was that she was finally going to leave the godforsaken temple and possibly feel the wind on her face once more. It was obvious that the guards were afraid of her just from how they handled her, but once they opened a portal that led to Ganondorf's castle they grew more anxious to deliver her to him. There was a woman on each side of Nhadala, a hand firmly placed on her shoulders. Finally they had arrived to the Evil King's throne room, where the man himself sat.

"Sire, we brought the girl, just like you asked. E...exactly why did you have us release her? She's highly unstable and it took all of our power just to pacify her like this. With all due respect Sir, whatever you have planned for her, I'd advise against it. She's too much of a risk."

The young Gerudo girl simply stood there, the dark red gem on her forehead shining brightly as if to make notice of its own importance. Nhadala hadn't even bothered to look at Ganondorf as she merely stared at the ground as if in some sort of trance. To anyone else that didn't know her or what she was capable of, Nhadala probably would have just come across to them as some normal, helpless little girl. Wouldn't they be sorely mistaken! The Evil King of course just looked more and interested and implied for them to remove the charm so she could actually talk. All the women flinched while the leader of the group pleaded.

"But Sir!! She may not be responsive right now but I know she's been aware of what we did! She... she won't be too happy once we---"

The King dismissed the warning, the women each glanced at each other nervously and gulped before the leader hesitantly removed the gem from Nhadala's forehead. In that moment, the girl's raven hair slowly started to rise as her eyes started glowing a most haunting bright yellow. "Fool." she muttered in her soft, airy voice before thrashing her cuffed hands at each of the women's stomachs beside her in a swift motion then headbutting the one in front of her. Just as they were quick to get back up, they made a grave mistake; the mistake of actually looking directly at Nhadala. With the dark Triforce of Wisdom giving off a foul aura on her left hand, the Gerudo girl let loose all the hell she had been saving just for them. The women started letting out blood-curdling screams as each one felt different but powerful sensations rush over them. One believed that thousands of horrific spiders were crawling all over her, biting and tearing apart her flesh. Another believed that she was slowly melting away into a puddle. The last one felt as if she were spiraling down an endless abyss until finally they had all stopped screaming and dropped to the ground, not moving an inch, their eyes wide with horror.

"You brought this on yourselves..." Nhadala's bright yellow eyes faded back to normal soon afterward, her face calm as if nothing had ever happened. Once she let her eyes dart around the room curiously, her gaze shifted at Ganondorf himself. The young girl's stare steadily turned into an irritated glare as her eyebrows furrowed together. "Who on earth are you? If you think I'm going back to that wretched temple again you're dead wrong. State your business or I'm leaving."

User Image

THєY GoT THєιR ωєαpoN, ι GoT cнєαTєDT oF мY cнιLDнooD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas