Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Seeker

User Image
Seith

The Sage of Spirit

Seith listened to Ganondorf's story but still stood there with doubt in his eyes; he never really trusted others believing only what could be proven. Tiara's explanation was still a litte doubtful but he would have to be satisfied with it for the time being. when a beam of light hit the two of them, Seith hissed lightly; though he could stand the light unlike many of his kind it still felt odd for it to fully touch his skin and this light felt unnatural as his form was rejected from this world.
his body reformed only a few feet away from Tiara's in the real world. he watched her move and hug the others before moving towards Zelda. she seemed worse for ware - they all did in some way or another but things seemed to be at an end within this place. he could guess the least Zelda would simply look at him call him an Interloper then be on her merry way as she demanded things of others. sighing away disapointment in what could have been a proffitable experience, Seith pulled up his hood and turned to survey his surroundings more closely. if anything he could leave this place for the time beign and wait within the temple. his thoughts went over who Tiara said he was; the sage of spirits she said, thinking that over along with his skills and what he knew about the temple his mind swiraled. Seith had an idea where the temple of spirits was, no longer would it be sitting within the dessert as it had long ago, no Seith remembered it being sucked up within the realm of Twili.... his personal library. rubbing his eyes beneath his hood, Seith KNEW that the only way to his home realm was through him and even he was skeptical about how many he could transport.

Celebrating Streaker

Killer_Neko_19

""
Takato ZanepeRouge
Hylian Outcast

User Image
•••••••••••••••

Takato resting next to the river that flowed of a waterfall to Zora's domain, not much people come here, on the short grass that acted as a uncomfortable bed. So it perfect for Takato to stay low, and hide his scaled companion. He is a large being, a large dragon, probably one of the last living dragons. Argorok, for some reason, that is the name that suited it the most. It's wing span was longer than it's body, the tough dragon scale was light but extremely durable, and it could transfer oxygen and carbon dioxide into fire. What more could a man possibly want? Argorok stepped forward toward Takato, it's talon feet shaking the ground. It leaned down it's head to Takato, nudging him abit to awaken the male. Takato simply turned to his side. Grumbling. "Just...5 more minutes." Argorok simply nudged him more violently, Takato gave the same response. Argorok became slightly irritated, resulting to headbutt him in the stomach. Takato coughed and held his stomach, holding it to care for the pain. He cringed abit, but soon having a hurt smile on his face.

"Alright, alright. You win, Argorok. Im rising, but I'm not shining. Geez, your like a dog, wanting to be exercised once and awhile. Fine, we'll go for a fly. Just let me get my things." Takato stood up from his resting spot, taking a gander around him, to his right is where the river flowed away, and some kind of stone structure. Behind him, was a single tall tree. He walked toward the tree, stopping right in front of it. There was something hidden behind it. It was a pale long bow, a large quiver of arrows, a Goron crafted dagger, 100 rupee bag, a single bottle with Lon Lon Milk, a single pouch, and a bomb bag. What he carries must be lightweight, in order to fly on a dragon. Takato gathered his things, then turning to Argorok. They both understood each other, they had no purpose and no where to go, now they serve each other. Takato thought about putting a saddle on Argorok to mount on him more easily, but it's waist was much bigger than a horse's waist. And they was not any dragon sized accessories anymore. Maybe he'll hunt for some leather to make the saddle.

Argorok lowered it's body, awaiting Takato to mount on him. As he climbed onto it's back, the dark scales did a good job keeping him in place. "Alright Argorok, lets kill two birds with one stone." Before Argorok lifted into the air, it let out a territorial screech like roar, a large range of sound. Takato had already got use to this, so it didn't bother him. Argorok pushed itself off the ground with it's feet, then flapping it's wings violently to increase altitude, causing a great gust under it. After gaining some altitude, it used it's wings to soar through the sky. Entering the Termina. The wind whistled through Takato's ears, it crossed through his hair, blowing it into the breeze. It was always exciting to ride such a creature, a feeling he'll want for the rest of his life. "Alright Argorok, spot any vulnerable victims." The dragon roared in protest, but so anyway for it's master. Argorok's sight fixed onto a blonde female with a wagon and horse. It roared at it to indicate that it had found something and would like to pursue it.

Takato leaned forward and patted his dragon on the head from appreciation. "Nice job, I almost didn't see them. That horse looks tasty for you, and that's enough milk to last us awhile. She must be from the Ranch. I'd hate to do this to a girl, but your fault for being a target." Takato pointed down at the prey Argorok chosen. Without hesitation, Argorok obeyed and swooped down at the steed and female, crashing down on it's talons in a distance in front of them. The dragon hissed and screeched at the two, showing off it's razor sharp teeth in an intention to consume. Takato was well hidden behind his scaled friend. But walking out behind him to show it isn't just an animal instinct to attack. He simply gestured the blonde female with a wave and grin. "Yo. Top of the morning. Wonderful weather, don't you agree? I was just wondering, when I saw you I couldn't help but want to get a closer look, now I see it is very worth it. Enough with flattery, time for business. Me and my fire-breathing friend was wondering if you'd like to share some of this nourishment with us."

The way Takato spoke was very non hostile, almost cool. He wasn't aiming to hurt anyone, just using fear and risk to his advantage to work out something, he'd never end a soul. But the dragon counterbalanced his impression, it was very intimidating. Like just looking at it will give you nightmares. Takato crossed his arms, looking ever so smug. "What do you say? Don't mind my scaled friend here."

•••••••••••••••

Whereabouts ⇛ Termina, Field
Party ⇛ Argorok Masami
Thoughts ⇛
Items ⇛ Bow of Odin, Cutless Dagger, Arrow Quiver (50), Bomb Bag (20), Rupee Bag (100), Bottle (Lon Lon Milk), Pouch (1)
Clothing ⇛ Normal
Overwhelmed Our Coolness ⇛ First post for Takato, I hope this is okay. >_<

Hilarious Fatcat

Mikuarikashi-san
Lol it's fine and I hope you don't mind the stuff about the rape suggestion, she can be an idiot at times XD

User Image

Masami
Lon Lon Ranch worker

Masami hadn't gotten far when she heard a loud roar and pulled on the reins halting her horse's trotting. The sound made her uneasy and she reached to the hunting knife strapped to her back and pulled it from the holster it was in placing it on the seat next to her. "Easy boy." She cooed to her horse at the animal became uneasy and started to back up slightly. When a shadow passed over them her attention was drawn to the sky only to have the sun shine in her eyes. "Damn sun.." She cursed before covering her face as a blast of wind blew past her. "What the hell?!" She yelled when she saw the dragon and the man atop it. She had her jaw open in awe at the creature. She had always thought dragons were extinct, but here one stood before her and it sort of freaked her out.

The beast did look menacing that much was sure, but what confused her most was the man atop the dragon who started calling to her asking about food and if she had any to give. Masami sighed and brushed back a piece of her bright blond hair and shook her head. "It all depends if your going to pay and I won't mind your dragon so long as he quits looking at my horse like he's a piece of meat to eat." She said before standing on her wagon and putting her arms behind her head. "Since were all civil here I think you should drop the act and get to what you really want." Masami said knowing what he was exactly up to. "If you want to rape me and take the cart while eating my horse then you can forget it. This cart of milk and such is for the Zora's so scram you bum." Masami said nailing everything to the point except the rape part, but then again her body and looks did attract that sort of attention.

User Image

Steorra -- xx's Significant Otter

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx
I ` M x G E T T I N G x T I R E D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A N D x I x N E E D x S ↺ M E W H E R E x T ↺ x B E G I N
xxxxx
and if you have a minute`xxxxxxxxxxx
W H Y x D ↺ N ` T x W E x G ↺ x T A L K x A B ↺ U T x I T xxxxxx
S ↺ M E W H E R E x ↺ N L Y x W E x K N ↺ W x ?

The young Zora was attempting to check how severe the Sheikah's wounds all around his body. It was a wonder in itself that Vaen was able to recover his hand, so perhaps his ability to regenerate would help in the rest of the wounds. Reina was hoping that the red potion would serve as a catalyst to his strange power. Her train of thought was interrupted from the sudden touch of a large hand on her shoulder. Darutna was warning her of Vaen, even showing direct concern for her safety. "Thanks Darutna. I'm a big girl though, so I think I can handle him the way he is now." there was a small grin of reassurance on her face in order to console the Goron before returning her attention back to Vaen.

"Oh please, dear. I've run into fish in the temple more menacing than you. You can either accept my help or possibly die a slow, gruesome death by bleeding out and suffering from numerous broken bones." Reina was gently stroking his hair with the tips of her fingers as her hand supported his head. As long as he was calmed by her, the Zora didn't have any real reason to feel fear around him. Reina's violet eyes rounded at the mention of love and her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink along with her fins flaring up briefly. "Love? Hey now, I've only just met you and while I think you're a beast for taking the water away, that's the only crime you've got against yourself in my book. And don't call my an idiot, it's rude. Especially when I'm offering to help you. I'm rising above and trying to be the bigger person here." Dimitri had suddenly come into the picture and was revealing a bit more background information on the stranger. While thankful that the Hylian man was all right, his words led her mind to wonder exactly if what she was doing was still the right thing. 'Oh? He was a servant for Princess Zelda? Oh dear... I can't even begin to imagine what happened to him that would turn him into some mindless ruffian.'

The young Zora, still gripping the red potion in her hand, was about to try and put it to his lips after removing the cork with her teeth and spitting it out on the ground when the young man denied her aid. Reina's brows furrowed in slight irritation and Vaen's stubbornness. How hard was it to accept help from someone? Was he that filled with pride for himself? Or was it because every time she thought she was getting past his first defensive layer, someone else had to butt in and make the Sheikah act out again. A small sigh escaped her lips before finally turning her head up away from him, her nose in the air. "Is that really what you want then? You really are a fool. You're greatly injured and you deny my efforts to help. Sure, we may not be friends but I don't think any Zora would like you for what you did just now to be frank with you. Why am I so persistent about the water? Because I will die if it isn't restored. Everyone will. Whoever told you to go through with this act, be it Ganondorf or anyone for that matter, clearly didn't think it through. Now just because you're being hard-headed, I am going to help you, and you're going to like it." as Reina spoke, her tone slowly turned into a much more hushed yet intense tone, her face eventually facing back at his and a determined glare in her eyes. "Now drink the damned potion!" she started to gently press the bottle up against his lips when she heard him say something quite... peculiar. That something actually made the Zora's face flush a bright red this time, but only for a few seconds before regaining her composure.

"...you truly are an imbecile. I'm certainly no princess. I don't even keep up with my own race, let alone run it. I'll have you know that I haven't been to Zora's Domain in over a decade." the young Zora was actually pouting, but not for the reasons one might assume. Reina wasn't entirely sure if what Vaen said was a compliment or not, but it just made him all the more infuriating. Why couldn't he have just terrorized some other part of Hyrule, as terrible a wish that seemed, Reina just wondered why. "...Look Dimitri, I understand your suggestion but I say the sooner we deal with this, the better. I don't think a drought would do Hyrule much good right now, what with monsters wreaking havoc and whatnot. Threatening him isn't going to make him want to restore the lake, and it damn sure won't get us anywhere." Almost a few seconds later, an idea popped into her head. She wasn't particularly fond of it, but she figured it would shut him up. Reina stared at the red potion for the longest time as if the fate of the world rested on her shoulders before taking a swig of it and, without warning, pressing her lips against Vaen's in order to make him drink the blasted thing. Reina certainly didn't prolong the deed any more than she needed to, as she pulled away the moment she believed that he swallowed the concoction. The young Zora honestly believed it wasn't that big of a deal. After all, she didn't harbor any romantic feelings for him and it was only to make him cooperate in accepting her assistance. Her father most likely wouldn't have favored the idea, but what else could she do? "Well, that certainly shut you up. I really don't want to have to do that again. You're acting like a child."

xxxx
I x K N E W x T H E x P A T H W A Y xxxxxxxx
L I K E x T H E x B A C K x ↺ F x M Y x H A N D
xxxxxxxx
i felt the earth beneath my feet xxxx
S A T x B Y x T H E x R I V E Rxxxxxxxxxx
x A N D x I T x M A D E x M E x C ↺ M P L E T E
xxxxxxxxxxx
simple thing,xxxxxxxx
where have you gone ?
xxxxxxxxxx

[[OOC: Oh on the contrary, I think Red Potion would be very tasty~]]

Celebrating Streaker

Killer_Neko_19

Takato ZanepeRouge
Hylian Outcast

User Image
•••••••••••••••

Takato exhaled abit, this woman's looks were radiant, but very serious. I would like to wake in the morning with that in my bed. He almost began to picture it, but was interrupted in concentration by the female. "Pay...? I don't know the definition of your called 'pay.' I'm not educated whatsoever, but I know this Termina from the inside out, maybe even further at Clock Town. I have survival and field smarts. That's all you need and then the world is your home." Takato looked in direction of his black dragon, it drooled slightly, eying the horse ever so much. Takato pushed Argorok's chin upward to close it's mouth. The saliva of the dragon was on the ground, sizzling unnaturally, at a fast rate it was decomposing the minerals and microorganisms that was drown in it. Within 3 seconds, the ground absorb the fluid, destroying anything lower. The ground that was drown by Argorok's Saliva was pitch black without vegetation on it no more. It destroys that much. "Well, you see, my dragon friend can't stop starring because...your horse is meat. And he has not eaten in 2 days. He is very hungry."

Turning his attention back to the blonde female, telling him to drop his act. What act? This is how he always acts, well maybe to the ladies. "No...that's not what I want to do. I want to take your wagon with you in it as well, somewhere far. Then rape you. After that my dragon will eat your horse. Sounds fair, don't you think? What do you say?" He gently grabbed Argorok's head, turning it to him, they both nodded at each other in synch. Turning their attention back to which h caught their attention, solely different. Human to human, predator to prey. "The Zoras, you say? What do they need milk for? Their race can solely depend on water and fish, that is their diet. But milk?" Takato had to think about it. Maybe for their infants to grow faster. But they could still survive on water too. Takato made his way toward the blonde female. Now just a few feet away from her, he placed an eager grin on himself. "Come'on, baby cakes. Don't be difficult. This could be done the easy way..." Takato stepped back next to Argorok, snapping his fingers triggered a trick he taught Argorok. The black dragon inhaled greatly, then letting out a louder screech like roar right in front of their faces, it soon died down. "...or the hard way."

•••••••••••••••

Whereabouts Termina, Field
Party Argorok Masami
Thoughts Please don't make this difficult.
Items Bow of Odin, Cutless Dagger, Arrow Quiver (50), Bomb Bag (20), Rupee Bag (100), Bottle (Lon Lon Milk), Pouch (1)
Clothing Normal
Overwhelmed Our Coolness
No, I'm okay with it. ^_^

Hilarious Fatcat

Mikuarikashi-san

User Image

Masami
Lon Lon Ranch worker

Masami's eye twitched when the man explained that her horse was a piece of meat and his dragon had not eaten in days. She couldn't no she wouldn't let some lizard eat her beloved horse. She had raised him since he was a foal and was her best friend. "Oh so you were planning on raping me hmm?" She mused as the man got off and traveled closer to her. She would be lying if she didn't find him cute, but right now he was a threat to her and her horse. She could do without the cargo and would have to explain to the Zora's what happened and tell them she could come back with another load, but she'd be damned if she let that beast eat her Gunter. "Go to hell." Masami snapped as the man asked to not make things complicated. "Look take the wagon just don't take Gunter." She said hopping off the wooden perch and going to her horse who was still trembling.

She patted the horses mane and whispered sweet calming words making him calm down. "He is not something I can let go of. Surely you must feel the same about your dragon." She said with a stern look that said she wouldn't budge. Masami sighed and started unhitching her horse. "Take the wagon and leave me and Gunter alone." She said leading him by the reins to the side of the road. "I won't let you have your way with me either not unless you want you family jewels ripped off." She threatened. Deep down she was mad at herself for letting them take her wagon and things, but she saw no other way to protect her or Gunter without getting hurt or killed.

User Image

Celebrating Streaker

Killer_Neko_19

Takato ZanepeRouge
Hylian Outcast

User Image
•••••••••••••••

Takato cringed slightly when the female suddenly told him to go to the place where no one deserved to go. Rubbing the back of his head. His bleached colored hair was kind of a rough wilderness, Takato didn't have any hair cleanliness products since the grassy ground is his bed, but he always had a natural scent. At least he didn't stink. What surprised him is when she told him to take the wagon of goods, as compensation for the safety of her steed. Takato looked at her with a surprised look, she has a deep connection with a horse? What astonished him is when she compared his connection with Argorok. His attention instinctively turned to his dragon, as it looked back at him with a concerned look. It was true, Argorok is the only reason why he is alive today. Helping him rob more people by his side. Takato would probably be face down on the ground if he didn't meet this dark dragon. Takato clenched his gauntlet hands, facing reality, it felt like he was shot with his own bow. He looked at the horse with hateful eyes. Oh, how he hated learning lessons and being taught about compassion. That really pissed him off.

Takato whistled twice at Argorok, the dragon suddenly stood tall, walking up in between the wagon and the female. But it's sights were set on the steed, the same looks it gave Takato in an intention to consume. It lifted it's head, readying to strike downward at them. But in a twist, it dug it's head into the wagon, ransacking only half of the goods. It bit and ate into anything edible, including the glassed Lon Lon Milk. The broken glass would not harm Argorok's insides, his digestive juices would dissolve and soften it up in seconds. As Argorok violently eating anything it could, only half of what they had so they'll still have the other half left to deliver, Takato stepped up to the female in irritation. "Damn you, you see what you make me do? Making me feel all compassionate and guilty all of a sudden isn't my style. We won't harm your precious steed, but my dragon will eat half of what you got, that way you will still have something left. A compromise. But your right, I would do the same for the dragon, we've come a long way to die now. We have grown to live with each other."

Takato looked back at his hungry dragon, chewing and swallowing, he cared for Argorok so much, he allowed his dragon to eat instead of him. But Takato was hungry as well, he tried hiding that fact very hard, but stomach churned and roared for nourishment. His face had a slight tint of pink from embarrassment, averting his sight away from the female. "So...what is your name? A little lady like you shouldn't be roaming alone in the Termina, even Hylian soldiers aren't that stupid. What if you run into danger you can't handle, like me?" Takato would like to know a few things about this female, since it is inevitable that their paths will cross again someday, but maybe he could tag along for alittle while longer.

•••••••••••••••

Party Argorok Masami
Thoughts How uncool...
Items Bow of Odin, Cutless Dagger, Arrow Quiver (50), Bomb Bag (20), Rupee Bag (100), Bottle (Lon Lon Milk), Pouch (1)
Clothing Normal
Overwhelmed Our Coolness
Geez, now you got Takato acting nice ._.

Celebrating Streaker

Violette Cadaverini

KamiKaze1337

Aurora Rosaria

E d i b l e C h a l k

User Image
Vaen Wolfling
Wielder of the Dark TriForce of Courage

User Image
                                                        Vaen laughing on the inside at the Zora, she was so cute with the things she was saying. He had to hold in the laughter to not make himself look like psycho. But what got to him was when she proved she was really determined into nursing him back to health. Those words rang in his ears. Now just because you're being hard-headed, I am going to help you, and you're going to like it. Such determination surprised Vaen. It reminded him of Tiara. A depressed look placed onto his face, is this the humanity that Vaen gave up? Well he is glad he did rid of it. Then commanding him and pressing the bottle against his lips forcefully, but Vaen kept his mouth shut to refuse the red potion. He really didn't want to drink it. The next thing she did was totally unexpected. She took a small drink of the red potion, but kept it in her mouth. Suddenly pressing her lips against Vaen's, his eyes widened to react. Transferring the red potion into his mouth, it was an...interesting way of doing it. He swallowed the red potion, feeling abit aroused from that. Maybe because that was his first kiss.

He placed a single finger on his lips when the Zora pulled away, too astonished to listen to her. So many things ran through his mind, her lips were...very soft and warm. Vaen could remember the feeling. He suddenly felt the the red potion taking immediate affect on him, replenishing his stamina and endurance, and the taste wasn't so bad. As long as it came from her mouth. Vaen looked up at the Zora, suddenly sitting up. He gently held her face and locked their lips together once again with passion, staying like this for a few seconds. He pulled away slowly, staring into her eyes with a evil smug look. "Payback, you enjoy it. But I don't." Vaen spoke seductively. He suddenly leaped into the air, getting some distance between the goody goody group and himself. "I would appreciate all you have done for, but I don't. The only one u should probably thank is this lovely Zora." He licked his lips, while staring at the Zora. "Reina, was it? You have stolen my first kiss. Maybe a few more could get me thinking on the fate of the water."

Vaen was half kidding, he said it would get him thinking. So there was no guarantees.

Location: Termina, Lake Hylia
                                                        Accompanied by: Merui, Dimitri, Reina, Darutna,
                                                        Thoughts: She stole something precious to me!
                                                        Inventory: Adult Rupee Wallet (50), Katars (2), Crossbow, Bolts [28], Pouches (3), Bottled Lemon Water (3), Dark Crescent Pendant
                                                        Attire: Normal

Oval Obelisk CCreation: I got to make that red potion, but I am too young to purchase alcohol >_< just one more year!

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Hilarious Fatcat

Mikuarikashi-san

User Image

Masami
Lon Lon Ranch worker

Masami could tell her words had an effect on him and she listend to his reply giving a kind smile after he finished. "It doesn't hurt to be nice though does it." She said as the watched the dragon step over and start devouring the wagon. "A friend is always someone to have near even if they are just a animal." She said as she pet her horse. When the man stepped closer she could hear his stomach growl. 'Now I see why he was trying to seem menacing.' She thought before hearing him ask for her name. "Oh I'm Masami or Mimi for short." She said with a bright smile. She approached the wagon when the dragon was finished and fished out a few bottles of lon lon milk and cheese.

She handed them to the man and felt her cheeks tinge slightly. "I could hear your stomach growling and believe it or not I know what it's like to go a while without food." She said after he took it from her. She leaned over grabbing her bow and strapped it to her back. "Well I'm originally from Snow peak so traveling from there can be dangerous. I've learned to defend myself over time practice makes perfect afterall. What about you? You look like you haven't had a proper meal in weeks." She said as Gunter trotted over to her and wanted to be petted more.

User Image
      User Image

MERUI
                                ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` rito of old kakariko
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` sage of fire
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Merui backed away from Dimitri when the doctor began treating him. The smell of blood tainted the air. The man seemed to flit about the room. He was certainly very strange. She blinked when he tossed Dimitri's jacket into the pool and walked cautiously over to it. It gave off a strange aroma, but she could see that the blood staining the jacket was beginning to be clean. She looked at her wing and noticed it too was stained with blood. She cautiously knelt beside the pool. After a second look at the now nearly clean jacket, she put her wing slightly in the water and with her free hand, soaked it with the water. Surely enough the blood was slowly disappearing from her wing and it returned to a clean, cream color. The doctor then scurried over and filled a bucket with the water. Curious to see what he was doing with it, she stood and followed him back.

Before she could reach him, the doctor threw the bucket onto Dimitri, soaking him with the water. Rui held in a giggle that dared to escape, but that soon went away when she saw his hand immediately reach up to his shoulder, she figured in pain. The doctor seemed to have sewn up the wound quickly enough, though she doubted that he would've been able to get rid of the pain. When Dimitri asked where his jacket was she looked over towards the pool and noticed it had floated to the other side and had sunk to the bottom. There wasn't much anything to walk around the pool aside from a tiny ledge. She pondered if she could scoot across and retrieve it for him with her grapple claw or something, but the Hylian was already in the pool and swimming towards it. Soon enough he swam back and once he got out, was pulled onto the chair for more treatment. She raised a brow. Was this the doctor's plan in the first place? She wondered as the doctor trapped some of the water beneath his bandaging. Well, nonetheless, this doctor had an odd way of doing things. She'd never seen medicine done like this before.

Merui hesitantly took Dimitri's hand when he offered it to her. Soon they were out of the clinic and she could hear the voices of Darutna, Reina, and Vaen in the distance. When the Hylian said he wasn't expecting to get shot she let go of his hand and nodded, casting her eyes to the ground. "Yeah... sorry. It's because you were protecting me." She mumbled, fairly ashamed at the fact that it was her fault. Rui trailed slowly behind him as they approached Darutna, Reina, and Vaen.

The Sheikah was obviously hurt and it appeared that he couldn't even move. His heavily beaten up appearance gave the Rito the impression that Darutna was responsible for it. Not to mention Reina attempting to pull the giant Goron off of him. The water of Lake Hylia was still no where to be seen. She stayed a slight distance away and her crimson eyes simply watched as the four of them spoke. At this point Reina actually seemed to be protecting Vaen and trying to heal him. The other two were telling him to return the water to the lake. Merui stayed silent. What was done was done. She didn't believe negotiating with this man would do them any good now.

Her eyes narrowed when he began to yell, saying no one cared about him. She didn't feel pity for him. He was a fool. Depleting Hyrule's water source could result in dehydration for the people of Hyrule and the Zora's most of all. Yet, he did it without hesitation, and even now that he had been defeated and was being cared for, he was too prideful to return it. This soon changed to rage when he heard news of the King's death. Rui hadn't known that the King was dead, though she didn't really know much about the events with Ganondorf at all. She had no reason to. Though, it did seem a bit strange at the fact that once the Gerudo man took over, the land plagued with monsters, and recently... The images of the eruption flashed in her mind again. The Rito gasped quietly. Was that man... Ganondorf, responsible for the eruption? She thought. But how? The volcano had been dormant for so many years, yet when he came into power the eruptions began. Is it possible... to make a volcano erupt?

Merui forced herself to stop thinking of such things. They seemed improbable. It had to be a coincidence. She heard Dimitri speak of helping Vaen defeat Ganondorf if he returned the water. The man only laughed and denied the offer. Just as she thought. There was no point in talking to him. All he was was a self-pitying, arrogant, power-hungry fool. Reina, Dimitri, and Darutna had shown him pity and kindness, yet he refused to accept it. "It's obvious you don't want to die. The fact is that none of us are low enough to kill you, and you probably know that by now. They're actually offering help to you, and you can't even swallow your pride and accept the fact that you've been defeated." She spoke bitterly.

Suddenly, the Zora took a swig of the potion and locked lips with the Sheikah. Rui blinked, not sure if it was really necessary for such action, but it shut up the arrogant man for a few seconds at least. When she pulled away he sat up and kissed her. The young Rito rolled her eyes when he called it 'payback'. He had just recovered from being beaten to a pulp and that was the only payback he could deliver? When Vaen jumped back his tone was once again arrogant. In fact it was beginning to annoy her. He mentioned the water, but did nothing to return it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Darutna, the Goron Hunter of Snowhead.

Darutna just grunted at Varen's threats. He looked over at Dimitri and Merui as they made they're way down. he waved to them as he listened to Vaen's rant. But there was some useful information. Apparently, Ganondorf is the king of the Gerudo. And he also lead a coup, killing the former king. This defiantly Seemed to enrage Vaen. ''If your so angry at this Ganondorf, why not help us stop him, and take your revenge. Beside, he might be the "Man from the Desert" My elder told me needed to be stopped. Now we need to find this "Golden haired Princess." and we'll be good.''

He then saw Reina kiss Vaen. The goron's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe when he was seeing. He knew it was to get him to drink the potion, but it still surprised him. Then, he saw Vaen pounce upon her. Darutna got up, and ran to the Zora's side. He glared at Vaen, his fists balled up in anger. ''I don't know what power you got from Ganondorf, but whatever it is, it's turned you into a monster. We showed you mercy, and You spit it back at us. Now you violate the one person who truly wanted to help you.'' He grinded his teeth, the veins on his arms popping, and his black and purple eyes gleaming towards the sickening shiekah.

''OOC: Sorry again for taking so long. DX I'll try and post more often.''

Anxious Hunter

Ðïmïrï §m¥h
яσуα gυαя

User Image

Dimitri smiled down at Merui when she said it was her fault for him getting hurt. If Dimitri hadn't thought there would have been a risk of that, then he wouldn't have been a very good Guard. "Now, Rui, it's a Guard's job to protect people. Protecting even one person can make up for the ones we can't save. I'd save you a hundred times over if I had to." He squeezed her hand reassuringly, and he didn't have to say what he meant by his failures to save people. Merui would know. Even though they hadn't had a chance to talk about themselves too much, she knew about his wife and daughter. That had been his only failure as a Guard, and Dimitri would be damned if it wasn't his last.

Dimitri just rolled his eyes at Vaen. He obviously thought he was being tough. Possibly cool? All it looked like to the Guard was a scared little boy being backed into a corner, with nowhere left to go. Dimitri stood, indifferent while Reina and Vaen talked and hissed at each other. He didn't really care. When Reina took a swig of the potion, he knew what was coming. He himself had had to resort to that method of administering potions to people on more than one occasion. It was part of survival training as a Guard. He wasn't surprised that the Zora would know how to do it was well. So, when she did indeed lock lips with the enraged Shiekah and spit the potion into the boy's mouth, all Dimitri did was raise an eyebrow. He hoped it would work.

Though it was immediately obvious that it wasn't going to work. It gave Vaen back more strength than, Dimitri assumed, had been intended, and he easily broke free of the Goron's blade and jumped away. Dimitri sighed heavily, folding his arms across his bare chest. This kid had been just as infuriating when he lived in the castle as he was now. Just a brat. An over privileged brat, who was too busy thinking of himself instead of thinking of the big picture. Smirking, Dimitri turned to Darutna, and, loud enough so that Vaen could obviously hear, spoke. "I think he's screwing up his orders - Ganondorf isn't stupid enough to want all his potential subjects dead. I'm sure he would have wanted some of the water left in the lake to keep those he wanted to serve him alive. I can't imagine what Ganondorf would do if he showed up, and this was the sight he were to see." Dimitri shrugged again, letting one hand rest on the hilt of his sword, the other, his wounded arm, hanging by his side. he watched Vaen for a moment, before shifting uncomfortably.

he heard Rui speak, and he smiled down at her, finding her complete disregard for the boy almost humorous. She really had grown up far too quickly, though in a way, she had kept some of her innocence anyway, whether she had known it or not. It was almost endearing how brave she was, and he couldn't tell if she was truly scared of him deep down or not. "'Ah, from the mouth of babes'," Dimitri chuckled, not meaning any disrespect. It was a saying he had heard back in Town. "So you'd rather be stuck under the thumb of someone you hate, as opposed to accepting help from any of us. Pride isn't a good thing all the time. Why do you think that the King had advisers? Even the smartest and bravest people need help sometimes." Dimitri tilted his head to the side before looking down at the ground and sitting slowly, stiffly. He didn't think his shoulder injury would affect him as much as it was, but obviously other parts of his body were getting stiff as it tried to repair itself. He drew his left knee to his chest, resting his left arm on it, and resting his right arm on the ground behind him to support his torso's weight.

He sighed heavily, looking up at Reina. She had meant well with the potion, he knew, but it had backfired. And Dimitri had nothing to offer to help - he was just a local Guard Captain. He would do what anyone asked of him, he supposed. He looked over at Merui, and that was when he noticed her arm. "Gues I didn't do as good a job as I thought I did - you got hit too. I'm so very sorry, Rui. Are you okay?"

ι'∂ gινє υρ єνєяуtнιηg ιƒ σηℓу ƒσя уσυя gσσ∂. ѕσ нσℓ∂ мє ωнєη ι'м нєяє, яιgнt мє ωнєη ι'м ωяσηg; уσυ ¢αη нσℓ∂ мє ωнєη ι'м ѕ¢αяє∂ - уσυ ωση't αℓωαуѕ вє tнєяє, ѕσ ℓσνє мє ωнєη ι'м gσηє.

Anxious Hunter

GåñðñÐðr£ Ðrågmïrê

αяк кιηg

tяιƒσя¢є σƒ ρσωєя

User Image

He had been thwarted at the Forest Temple. Badly. Not only had the little Imp of a Sage drained herself of power to make the Phantom weaker, but Link had been able to kill it with ease. Needless to say, Ganondorf was pissed. Infuriated, the King of Evil flung his scrying bowl across the room, where it shattered into a hundred fragments. He stood up off the throne, and walked over to the pieces, which all cracked further, crunching under his boots. He hoped Vaen had stuck to the plan, and left at least some water in the Lake for the people. He didn't want to be the ruler of a bunch of Graveyards. Suddenly even more furious, Ganondorf ripped open a portal to Lake Hylia to see what was going on. An odd sight befell his amber eyes, causing him to growl darkly, like some sort of feral hound. Hylia was bone dry. Vaen stood a ways away from an even weirder assortment of people, cackling like a lunatic, rambling on about something. Without further thought, an obviously pissed off Ganondorf stepped through the portal.

He took notice of the group - A Zora, a Hylian, a Goron with something fluffy around his waist, and a Rito child - but he largely ignored them. Instead, he strode through the group without worry nor fear of them, and straight up to Vaen. "Vaen! What the hell are you thinking inside of that evidentially timy brain of yours?!" He yelled, right in the boy's face. He was beyond calming down. In a fit of rage, he grabbed the front of the Sheikah's shirt and pulled him close to his face. "I recall SPECIFICALLY telling you to leave enough water for everything to LIVE off of, and then I see... THIS." Ganondorf tossed Vaen aside as easily as he had the bowl. Was this world truly so full of idiots that no one could follow simple instructions? He glared down at Vaen as he walked up to him, crouched over his prone body, and tore the pendant that had been a gift from the boy's neck. He held Vaen down with one finger, his nose almost touching Vaen's. He had trusted the boy not to screw this up. Obviously that had been asking too much of the young man. "Obviously you were too foolish still for me to have trusted you with even an ounce of my power, little boy."

Ganondorf stood up, and looked down at the assembled group, his lips curling into a dark sneer. The two males and the child were fairly boring to him. The Hylian male, he recognized. They were almost the same age, only a few months apart, really. They had even sparred together. "Hello again, Dimitri. So wonderful to see you. You should join me, be my... new general, as my current one can't follow direction." Ganondorf laughed coldly as Dimitri flinched at being addressed directly, and then the look of horror that crossed the Hylian's face as Ganondorf offered him the position of general. He didn't expect the Hylian to accept, so his rejection of the Idea didn't throw him off. "Never, Ganondorf. Not if it were my last option between death and life." Ganondorf just shrugged, walking back down to the group. He raised an eyebrow at the Goron, as if daring the brute to touch him. "No matter, D. You were always a goodie two-shoes. I won't even offer the great ugly brute over there a spot on my council. They're too barbaric and unpredictable." Ganondorf looked at the little Rito girl and only laughed coldly, once, before turning to the Zora.

"You though, I could offer you more than a spot on my council. A spot on my bed would be much more to my liking," He smirkes darkly as he walked right up to her. She was tall, but still a few inches shorter than him. Without hesitating, and without losing the smirk, he placed one hand on the girl's waist and drew her to him, his other gloved hand placed under her chin, forcing her to look at him. His smirk softened into a smile as he lowered his face slightly to hers, all but kissing her. He watched the look of disgust cross her face, and he relished it. How much everyone was scared of him, it was hilarious. "Yes, my bed would be the perfect place to keep you. Oh the things I could do to your wondrous body, little Zora..." His voice trailed off as he lowered his lips to hers, kissing her once, softly, then kissing her neck, before stepping back. He looked calm, non-nonchalant. he merely shrugges. "I suppose I'll take that as a no, but the offer stands, should you ever find yourself needing the company of a real man. Vaen, let's go, before you further embarrass me."

With that, Ganondorf pointed his hand at Vaen, and closed his fist. The giant purple magical hand grabbed Vaen, and, withe Ganondrof's direction, it carried Vaen back through the portal. Ganondorf followed, but paused, just on the group's side of the portal. "Here you are then, enough water to get by. Best be getting ashore, of you're going to drown. You'll have exactly a fifth of the water of the Lake back. Find the Hero, and bring him to me. Then you can have the rest of the water back." he snapped his fingers once, and it began to rain heavily. As it did so, Ganondorf walked back through the portal, and closed it with a snap. As his boots clicked along the hallway, he started screaming obscenities about Vaen, and about Link as well. He paused, smirking. There had been rumors among the Gerudo of a girl who was as dark as he was. He turned to a female Guard was was passing him, and grabbed her by the arm. "You there, bring me the one known as Nhadala that you women talk about. I wish to speak with her." The guard nodded, and ran off, presumably to get the girl. Ganondorf continued walking, to where the hand was floating in the Throne Room, still holding that idiot, Vaen. He held up the dark pendant clearly for Vaen to see, before crushing it easily in his right hand. The triforce on his hand glowed brightly for a moment as it absorbed the pendant back into itself.

"Fail me again, boy, and next time it will be your head I crush."

ι'м ѕι¢к αη∂ ι'м tωιѕtє∂. ι'м вяσкєη - уσυ ¢αη't ƒιχ ιt. ∂ση't мαкє мє, ¢αυѕє ι'ℓℓ ∂σ ιt; яє∂ вυttση αη∂ ωє'ℓℓ αℓℓ gσ ιηtσ tнє яινєя вєℓσω

Celebrating Streaker

Killer_Neko_19

""
Takato ZanepeRouge
Hylian Outcast

User Image
•••••••••••••••

Takato scuffed at the first thing the female said to him, she's got it all wrong. "Tch, me? Nice? In your dreams, hopefully." The thing she said was true, Takato once resorted into talking to himself while he was alone. But now he has a companion. Argorok...is my only friend. He looked up at his dragon, ransacking the wagon, it was about done. The female announced her name, Masami, or a shortened one, Mimi. Averting his attention away from her, mostly trying to avoid eye contact or seeing her smile. Her footsteps seemed to have trailed off in direction of Argorok and the wagon, the loud rummaging ceased, it was done with feasting. Masami came back with Lon Lon milk and cheese, Takato eyed the nourishment like an eagle. As anticipated, she handed it to him. He blinked wildly, surprised he actually got food. She...she actually gave me food? Willingly? And I didn't have to take a hostage or threaten her? What is going on?! Takato was so use to robbing people, it was kind of weirs for a change to be handed anything intentionally.

He pocketed the Lon Lon milk and 2 cheese into his pouch, under his belt. He began eating the raw cheese. The texture and taste wasn't very enjoyable, but beggars can't be choosers. She spoke on how she heard his stomach roar for food, which surprised and embarrassed Takato very much, and he was eating. He nearly choked on a piece of cheese that wasn't properly chewed, he held his throat and pounded his chest with his free hand, he took out a single bottle of Lon Lon milk and pulled out the cork by biting into it to pull it off. He took the cork out from between his teeth, putting it back into the pouch. Takato brought the milk to his lips, tilting his head up high, he began to down the milk at a fast rate until it was all gone.. Ridding his throat of the cheese that was stuck. He exhaled and inhaled greatly, that was close. He suddenly turned his head to Masami with an irritated look, he was kind of pissed off and blamed her for that incident. "What happens today, stays between us. It doesn't leave this spot, or our lips." He didn't want rumors going around of a clumsy thief terrorizing the Termina.

Masami spoke of her origins, Snow peak. That was a mountain outside of the Termina, it was notoriously rumored for extreme low temperatures, it said it never stops snowing there. Quite astonishing. "You lived there? You must've worn jackets layered on jackets daily." Takato resumed to eating his cheese, placing the empty bottle back into the pouch. He tried to prevent from choking again when she asked about him, forcing it down his throat. Takato never really liked talking about himself. Probably because the only happy memory he could remember is when he tamed Argorok. But he might as well give her some background of himself, but avoiding his name. It wasn't worthy of being remembered. "I'm from Clock Town, it's a big town far from Hyrule. It is a lively place, people doing this and that from here to there. And..." He paused, he thought he was actually remembering something worth saying. But he drew a blank. "There was this yearly festival, but I'm not sure how it was, I can't remember much after that..."

Takato finished his cheese, his stomach was satisfied for now, probably it'll last him for awhile.

•••••••••••••••

Party Argorok Masami
Thoughts What was it like?
Items Bow of Odin, Cutless Dagger, Arrow Quiver (50), Bomb Bag (20), Rupee Bag (100), Bottle (Lon Lon Milk) (3), Bottle (Empty), Cheese (2), Pouch (1)
Clothing Normal
Overwhelmed Our Coolness
User Image
Zelda~Princess on the Run

Tiara was not yet back...was her friend truly...dead? No, the destruction of the Temple of Time wouldn't have completely killed the girl, right? As far as Zelda knew, the Temples of Time and Light were both one in the same, but in different different realms; two sides of the same coin. The intricacies of the Sages had not been completely told to Zelda by her father, due to his untimely demise, but the young princess figured that the destruction of a temple shouldn't be strong enough to completely kill a Sage of Hyrule.

Something was off...the air in the Forest Temple felt...lighter. Zelda momentarily looked around the hallway she was in. On the foliage that was overgrowing the masonry was beautiful new plant life, and the temple, though still lit only by the candles that managed to survive and the cracks in the ceiling, seemed much brighter than it had been when the group entered. Whatever was plaguing this beautiful temple on Ganondorf's behalf must have been cleansed by Link and Kyrie.

Hearing footsteps behind her, Zelda turned around to see none other than the forest duo, with Kyrie in the Hylian's arms. Though Zelda was happy to see that they were both safe, something seemed different. Since when did Kyrie have beautiful silver hair? The princess tried her best to look happy, but Tiara's situation was not helping. Kyrie was let go by Link, and the Forest Sage proceeded to walk over to the fallen Sage. Judging by the way Kyrie was walking, Zelda could tell that the poor girl was exhausted. Zelda watched as Kyrie performed some sort of spell on the Sage of Light, but sadly it amounted to more anxious waiting. Kyrie, sleepy and just as ready to pass out as Zelda was, began to hum a very familiar song. "Hey..." she princess slowly said. "I-I know that song! One of the royal scholars taught it to me when I was studying Faron history. I'd play along, but I left my instruments at the castle...fleeing for my life was a little more important that making sure I'd be able to entertain myself with music."

The princess' head jerked towards Tiara as soon as the girl's eyes opened. She was alive...she was back! Zelda raised a gloved hand to her mouth as she looked at the revived Sage. Whatever magic that ring possessed had done its job, albiet too slowly for Zelda's liking. "A poe? You sure as hell better not be one!" Though the situation had been terribly grim not a moment earlier, Zelda still found the energy to crack out a joke. "Seriously, it's great to have my best friend back! And don't you ever worry about being away from me, this group is never going to be separated ever again."

Letting go of Tiara, Zelda gave the girl her crystal staff back. Though Zelda needed it as a crutch, she would manage for now. "Wait...T-Tiara please calm down. You've just been revived, and I don't think the blood's flowing through your head just right. You're telling us that Ganondorf, the man who murdered my family and destroyed my life is not the man we are supposed to fight? Kyrie, c-can you make sense of what my poor, delusional friend is saying? She claims you were there..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff