Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Hunter

Ðïmïrï §m¥h
яσуα gυαя

User Image

Dimitri grit his teeth together. How had the boy that used to run around the castle after the Princess turned into the dark and sinister monster before him? How on earth could the world be crumbling so fast?! When Vaen pointed the crossbow at Merui, Dimitri was instantly alert, but before he could even fathom moving, Reina was in front of the little Rito, defending her. He put his sword away and scooped up Merui. Reina said something about taking her to the house on the hill. A doctor? Here? How absurd. What a weird place for a doctor to call home. Dimitri frowned one last time at Vaen before putting one hand on Reina's shoulder. "I will take her, but I will be back. Be safe, and strong." He whispered to her, before taking off at a sprint to the house. He hoped that Reina was right, and that the doctor was indeed home tonight.

Dimitri didn't even knock on the door, just barging through, startling the hunched over old man who was mixing things on his table. "Oh-oh! What's thiiiiis?!" The old man cooed, scuttling up to Dimirti and Rui. Hesitantly, Dimitri put Rui on the ground as he leaned against a chair, supporting himself. He felt something warm dripping down his arm, and he frowned, looking in the mirror behind him. He was bleeding, but how? Had he been struck with a bolt as he ran? Suddenly, the young captain felt woozy, and sank to his knees. He hated the sight of blood, hated the colour. He forced himself to keep his eyes open and stare at the ground.

"Looks like you've been struck a good one, Oh-ho!" The old man chirruped, looking at Dimitri's exposed shoulder. Dimitri immediately glared up at the man, ignoring the sudden pain that hit him. "No. You help Merui first, you make sure that she's alright. You make sure she's one hundred percent okay before you even touch my shoulder. GO!" Dimitri hissed, his light blue eyes staring daggers into the small doctor. The doctor merely shrugged, before he began to examine Merui. Dimitri tried to stay awake, but he could feel himself slipping, could feel his eyelids growing heavy, trying to close themselves. He threw down his hands; now he was on all fours trying to stay awake. It just wasn't working.

He fell forward again, on to his stomach this time, his breathing ragged and shallow. Had he gotten hit deeper than his shoulder? Was it his fear of blood that was making him feel so weak? How embarrassing - the Guard Captain, passing out from some minor blood loss and having a fear of blood. Dimitri would have been horrified with himself, if he hadn't already blacked out, his right cheek pressed against the cold stone floor.

"Oh-ho! Poor boy! Can't stand the sight of blood! I don't blame him. Nasty business, that stuff. Now let's get you looked at, little one. He;ll be fine. He hasn't lost much of his blood."

ι'∂ gινє υρ єνєяуtнιηg ιƒ σηℓу ƒσя уσυя gσσ∂. ѕσ нσℓ∂ мє ωнєη ι'м нєяє, яιgнt мє ωнєη ι'м ωяσηg; уσυ ¢αη нσℓ∂ мє ωнєη ι'м ѕ¢αяє∂ - уσυ ωση't αℓωαуѕ вє tнєяє, ѕσ ℓσνє мє ωнєη ι'м gσηє.

Friendly Survivor

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: Sage Of Light
" I must protect everyone!"

Listening to Seith's theories, her eyes narrowed as he explained to her why she had came here.
What had happened to Zelda and her temple?! Tiara began to grew more worried for the princess, her fears weren't going to cease until she had found Zelda so she could help her, even in her broken state.
Seith had mentioned about something of returning her soul into her body but having a price in return, no matter what she had to decide.
" I'm not doubting your powers at all, I just don't think dragging my soul back where it belongs would be simple enough. Like you said, I need to find my reason why I am here, and I can use all the help I could get " she replied to him, her sad lips spread warmly to him as she turned to her body to face him.
" But what would you need in return from me?"
Tiara's ears picked up echo's of foot steps once more from the darkness. Where there more then them there?
Quickly adjusting her body to the source of the sound, her eyes widen in shock , seeing Ky coming over to them
"What are you guys doing here? How on earth did you get here?!" ky had asked them. Tiara was happy that they met up with ky and that she had found them.
Tiara explained what had happened with her and repeated what Seith had spoke about.
Finishing her sentence, Tiara began to take a step forward to give Ky a warm hug till suddenly she seen someone she didn't wish to see....Ganondorf.
Anger rose within her, her eyes growing cold once more while her aura began to rise up along with her fists.
Seeing Ky step infront of him, Tiara was dumbfounded. Why would she protect a man who brought them here?!
Hearing her talk about Ganondorf being possessed, she didn't want to believe it for a second, but seeing how Ky was defending him, she lowered her fists, her cold glare soften up a tad bit, keeping her gaze on him
" Fine, but if he pulls anything I will make sure he will regret it! " she hissed lightly but softly to him, she didn't want to make more enemies if Ky was speaking the truth
"
Alright fine, if he is trapped here then how can her get us out along with him, if he is so true the true Ganondorf"

Anxious Hunter

Ky looked hesitantly at Ganondorf again, silently agreeing with Tiara. How were they going to get out of there? What were they going to do? It didn't make any sense at all. The Gerudo Prince looked sadly at Tiara. Could it be that he actually felt bad for what was going on back in the physical world? Ky frowned. She was certain that this Ganondorf and the Ganondorf in the physical world were two very different people. 

"I don't blame you, Tiara, for assuming the worst of me. I only get glimpses of what's going on in my own body, only what the one possessing ME wants me to see." Ganondorf sighed, shrugging half-heartedly. He wasn't going to blame her, should she choose not to listen to him. He gestured to Kyrie, or more specifically, the Gerudo Charm dangling from her ear. "If I weren't me, would I have Gerudo charms and know what they do? Their magical properties? Would I give one to someone I possessed? The one Kyrie has won't allow her to be possessed again once she returns to her body. And it'll travel with her to the physical world. I don't know how it works, but it does. And I can't leave here until someone finds a way to eradicate whatever's  in my body and draws me back to it. I'm trapped with no real hope of leaving." He shrugged again, and Kyrie noticed that it looked like he was starting to lose hope that he would ever be able to be himself again. She let her thoughts wander as Ganondorf, Seith  and Tiara continued to talk.  

"I just want to go back." Ky whimpered, flopping back down onto the ground. She was sick of this. She hadn't wanted to be a Sage, she hadn't signed up for it at all. However, she did realize that some things made a bit more sense now - how she could not only hear the wind in the trees, but understand it when an like no one else, or feeling an almost physical pain when a tree was cut down. Ky sighed, looking upwards at nothing. Link must be so worried about her. She hoped he wasn't going to do anything too stupid to try to save her. Putting her head on her knees and hugging her knees to her chest, Ky closed her eyes, trying to listen for anything, any odd sound. 

She blinked as she felt someone slip something into her hand. She opened her eyes and saw Ganondorf stepping away from her, smiling sadly. Looking in her hand, she raised an eyebrow. There was a small silver ring there, with a pale gold stone. She tilted her head to the side quizzically, ad Ganondorf just shrugged again. "You weren't listening, obviously. I told Tiara and Seith that I had one more charm - I'll send it out with you - when you get back to the Temple, because my other self let his vision slip to me so I know what's coming. Tell Zelda to find Tiara's body and put this on her finger. It'll help Seith pull her spirit back to her body, if thats what she really wants. I also suggest you guys rest up after this Temple. There's a war coming, and you all need to be prepared. Zelda is on the verge of collapse, Link is going slightly mad, no one ever knows what Izumi's doing or thinking, and then we have the three of you in here. Camp outside for the night. It'll help." 

Ganondorf looked up, and Ky followed his gaze. There, so very high above the group, was a soft sparkle of light, green and gold and warm. Ganondorf smiled at Ky, stepping back further. "What on earth is that?!"

"Your ride back to your body. Good luck, Daughter of the Forest."

OOC;; before anyone posts about Ky disappearing, let Chalk post as Link. It's sort of a lead-in post for her, I guess. ;D
        User Image

LINK
                                ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` bearer of the triforce of courage
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` hero of time
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Preoccupied with the desperate attempt to save Kyrie, Link hadn't noticed that Tiara was growing weak. As he pushed on through the seemingly endless temple all he could think of was Ky. When he finally made it back to the main room he snapped out of his daze and realized he was alone aside from the possessed Kyrie, or rather, Ganon. He then noticed at this point that her clothing was completely changed. Not long ago she was wearing her orange tunic. Now she was wearing a corset-like top and shorts with matching jacket. It was also the first time he had seen her without braids. Instead it was replaced with a long ponytail. Although he was confused with where the clothes even came from, it was no time for drifting off in his thoughts. He forced himself to listen to the eerie voice spilling from Ky's mouth.

Perhaps he should've just toned out the Dark King, because the words he heard only agitated him. Of course. How could I forget? The medallion room. He thought. Although he had pondered on it as they were going through the temple, he still couldn't bring himself to pinpoint where that room was. Had they even been there before? He was beginning to feel that was a place he and Kyrie hadn't yet explored. "What are you going to do to her?" He demanded. His voice came out strong, though he was truly worried. What did the Gerudo have in store for her? At this point, Link wasn't sure he wanted to go to this medallion room. It they hadn't explored it before, there must've been a reason why. Soft footsteps broke his thoughts.

Link turned slightly and saw Zelda enter the room. There was something different about her. Her eyes seemed slightly puffy and wet, signs of crying. Her attitude was much less energetic than normal. Most peculiar of all was the crystal staff she clutched in her hands and leaned against. It was Tiara's. When she spoke, a bit became more clear, though many questions were still left unanswered. The princess leaned more on the staff, and when she looked down the red cap on her head dropped to the ground with a nearly silent thump. A worried expression found it's way onto Link's face. He approached Zelda and lifted her hat from the ground, placing it gently on her head. "Don't worry. We'll find out what happened to Tiara and how to save her." He said softly in a somewhat comforting tone. He restrained from asking questions. He could wait until they got out of this place and had a chance to get some rest. The princess didn't seem like she was in any state to be answering them anyhow. Though, her explanation only included the disappearance of Tiara. Where was Seith? For some reason it didn't feel like the Twili was in the temple any longer, though he wasn't certain.

Ganon began speaking harshly towards Zelda, and also explaining the situation more. Though, it only confused Link more. Apparently Ganon had used someone to destroy the Temple of Time, and this had somehow affected Zelda and Tiara. He spoke of the boy, Vaen, destroying it for him. What confused him the most, however, was when he spoke of Link owning a Triforce of Courage and that the other person had a corrupt version of it. "Triforce of Courage?" He mumbled quizzically. Zelda and Izumi were going to describe some things about him when they arrived at the temple, but the possession had turned their peaceful stay into chaos. Was this something they were going to tell him? If anything, he didn't feel like he should trust anything the Dark King said. He would wait for answers later.

Strange, shadowy tendrils came from Kyrie's body and the lanterns Ganon had previous thanked him for were lifted from his hands. He didn't have much he could do about it. If this was the only way he could save Kyrie, he didn't have time to complain. The room began to shake slightly and the floor beneath Ganon began to rise. Soon enough it became clear that what was now before them was an elevator, if Ganon's shout of "Going down!" didn't make it clear enough. Link hesitantly stepped into the elevator. The elevator went down until they were met with a dim, narrow hallway. Soon enough they met with a large door. What Link assumed was the medallion room. He hardly realized the key lifted from his hand.

The lock clinking on the ground broke the silence, and Kyrie's distorted voice soon followed Say goodbye? Not get it back? Link instantly began to panic. He tensed and tuned out Ganon as memories with Ky flashed through his mind. Playing in the peaceful meadows of the Deep Woods. Her smiling, laughing face of not only when they were children, but recently as well. This can't be true... Not now... After all this? Why did we do this? His amusement? Link's hands clenched into fists. No...

Link's thoughts became clouded in denial and he was unable to think properly. Now it seemed like his body was moving on its own. He swiftly turned towards Kyrie, hesitated for a moment, then embraced, and kissed her.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
Zelda~Princess on the Run

Tiara had responded, meaning her spirit was intact. The relived Zelda a bit, but unfortunately Zelda's connection to the realm where Tiara currently located was incredibly weak in her current state. "Tiara," she mentally spoke to her missing friend. "I'm using too much energy trying to contact you, and it's very hard to understand you. I just want you to know I'm still okay and received your Triforce piece. Thank you for guarding it for me, friend. Ganondorf's aura may be causing the interference as well...I'll keep you updated on what's going on."

Breaking her connection to the realm, Zelda opened her eyes to witness Link placing her cap identical to his back on her head. She smiled weakly as the boy reassured her of Tiara's rescue. "Thank you, Hero..." Zelda glared back up at the possessed Kyrie, cursing herself for believing that the evil man would actually keep the girl's body safe. As soon as the distorted voice of Kyrie spoke of the Temple of Time's destroyer, Vaen Wolfing, Zelda's heart sank. She had always made attempts to talk to the young boy, but Vaen always seemed to avoid Zelda for some reason. The princess had always wanted to ask Izumi what was Vaen's deal, but simply figured that he must be shy. Honestly, who wouldn't want to talk to the princess of Hyrule?

"Dark Triforce?" Zelda mumbled to herself. The princess was educated in the many legends of the land, but the idea of a Dark Triforce was one she was unfamiliar with. Before she had any time to run through the books that the scholars had engraved in her mind, Ganondorf...Kyrie...Kyridorf? was already standing on top of the temple's elevator. The princess shuffled onboard with the rest of the group, and descended down into a narrow hall. Using a repulsive form of magic, Kyridorf took the key Link had obtained and opened the intricately designed door, most likely leading to this hyped medallion room. Link looked tense, but before Zelda could say anything to try and calm his nerves, he embraced his friend from long ago and kissed her. Unsure of how to react to this sudden action, Zelda simply stood near Izumi, hanging onto Tiara's staff.

Anxious Hunter

K¥rïê
∂αυgнtєя σƒ tнє ѕкυℓℓ кι∂ѕ
ѕαgє σƒ tнє ƒσяєѕt

User Image

Ganondorf chuckled as Link seemed to be stuck in shock. What did he really think was going to happen? That Ganondorf would just hand the Forest sage back to the Hero of Time? Not likely. Of course he needed Kyrie still. "I need her to be the battery for my Phantom, of course. You can't get back up the elevator without the Forest Medallion, and the Medallion is up ahead. And you couldn't possibly think that I didn't have some form of minion set up, ready to do away with you all? All it needed was a battery, and your little Forest Sage is spunky enough to fill that role."

Ganondorf continued to laugh. That is, until Link walked up to him and... Kissed him?! Ganondorf's eyes involuntarily closed, and Kyrie's body went limp.

A few seconds passed before Kyrie's body tensed slightly, then relaxed, her eyes opening slowly, revealing that they were once again their pale golden hue. She blinked a couple times, getting her bearings, before she realized Link was kissing her. She was shocked, but not fully surprised. She closed her eyes again, wrapping her arms around Link's neck for a moment, before forcing herself to pull her lips away from his. She looked him in the eye for a full minute, before she relaxed her grip on his neck, sliding her hands down his torso to rest her hands on his hips. She looked down, staring instead at his collarbone, blushing slightly. "I've wanted you to do that since I found you in the woods. Just saying." She looked at her left hand, which was still clutched tightly around... something. Kyrie frowned, trying to remember, before her eyes opened wide in surprise.

The ring that Ganondorf had given her when she was possessed;; it was still clutched tight in her hand. Hesitantly, she touched her right ear with her right hand, and her eyes opened wide. The earring was still there, too. She grinned, running over to Zelda and Izumi, putting the ring in Zelda's hand, all but shoving her and Izumi back onto the elevator. "Zelda! Go back to Tiara! Put this on her finger, please! Stay with her! We'll be right there." She didn't know what she was going to do - the elevator never worked when she and Link were little. Frowning, extending one hand to the elevator, she summoned every ounce of magic she possessed, willing the elevator to go back upwards. It groaned at first, before sliding all the way back up. Drained, Kyrie fell to her knees, her forehead and blonde bangs shining with the sweat caused by the strain the spell had put on her body. She fell to one knee before making herself stand again and forcing herself to limp over to Link.

"Good thing it was Zelda that he wanted me to send back to Tiara; I don't think I could have sent the elevator back up otherwise. I was warned that he would... well.. I know what lies waiting for me, Link. But I trust you. I know you'll save me again." Smiling, she took his left hand in her right and lead him down the hallway that had been unlocked. There was a spiral staircase that lead up, to what seemed to be a platform. She paused at the bottom of the stairs long enough to kiss Link's cheek, before leading him up the stairs. There, in the middle of the platform, stood a dark, sneering, though clearly translucent Ganondorf. Kyrie flinched as purple magical tendrils enveloped her, turning her to face Link, holding her twenty feet up, by a balcony, where another Ganondorf was standing. The one on the ground cackled, turning black and summoning a horse, jumping on it, and disappearing through a painting on the wall, which was being touched by one of the tendrils that was holding Kyrie in place.

"Defeat my phantom, Link, before your precious Skull Kid is absorbed by him!" The Ganondorf on the balcony howled with laughter as he faced his hand to Kyrie, palm open, and shocked her. Beads of green light went to the paintings, and the one to Link's left began to swirl with energy, and an image of the phantom on that midnight black steed came out of the painting, lept over Link, and exited through the one opposite. "Thanks for bringing my battery!"

Friendly Survivor

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Tiara watched and listen between the conversation that Ky and Ganondorf held, already ready for her departure to go back into her own body and be out of this realm.
But something didn't settle right with her, and she tried to shake it off as best as she could possible, but it wouldn't cease. It was Ganondorf, Tiara felt sadden for him. She could leave this place but him, he couldn't.
Tiara had her doubts about him, but those feelings slowly faded away when he presented them charms to help them get back into their bodies.
Doubt pleaguded her mind, the thoughts of them wanting to leave so he could plan more evil deeds crossed her mind, but she quickly shaken it off.
"Tiara," Zelda's voice echoed once more, throwing off her attention from ky and Ganondorf as she tilted her head up towards the cealing of the realm.
"I'm using too much energy trying to contact you, and it's very hard to understand you. I just want you to know I'm still okay and received your Triforce piece. Thank you for guarding it for me, friend. Ganondorf's aura may be causing the interference as well...I'll keep you updated on what's going on."
Smiling bitterly she knew right off the bat that other Ganodorf was planing something
" You're welcome Princess, that's my job and alright please let me know when anything comes up!" she shouted into the air, hoping Zelda would hear her pleas.
Suddenly a light formed in the sky, Tiara's eyes diverted back over to Ky as she watched her float away, she was going back to her own body.
Thought something was odd to her when she caught Ganondorf smiling, calling her the daughter of the forest.
Tiara's bitterness faded away slowly along with the light to be only be replaced with warmness.
" Well Ganondorf, if she can trust you, I guess I can trust you as well " Tiara chuckled to him, her coldness had faded away.
Tiara began to walk over towards the Gerudo prince till suddenly she plopped down on the ground, crossing her legs into Indian style while resting her head on her knuckles.
" Take a seat, I want to know more about your true self then what ever is taking over your body. I can sense you're very lonely by the way of your aura is, but don't worry my buddy and I will keep you company till the time is right. So please sit " Tiara chuckled once more to him.
She was slowly growing a liking towards this man, the true prince of the Gerudo tribe, but she knew in the back of her mind the conversation would be short and bittersweet, depending how long would the others find her body.
" It was very nice of you to give Ky and I some charms to help us. I promise I will treasure it with my life, until we find a way to get you back into your own body. "

Blessed Seeker

Aeonc1
User Image
Seith

The Sage of Spirit

Seith shrugged to Tiara's question about what he wanted in return. "its rather simple, i wish to know more about these sages and why you are so convinced that i was one of them." when he heard more noises he knew all to well that his reward for helping would again be turned away for some time. this was getting rather bothersome. when Ky and Ganon both showed up, Seith stood there as he went trough different ways of taking care of him before they attempted to strike. from what he understood Ky was taken captive by a shadow of Ganondorf and trusted him enough to protect him from those who were here to help. there was no need to actually write this all down as its information was currently irellivent. Seith must have closed his eyes too long while he thought cause when he looked back up Ky was simply gone and Tiara was sitting infront of Ganondorf asking him about who he trustly was and what was walking around in his skin. to this Seith took out his book and moved closer to listen; he knew well what Ganondorf was capable of and whatever information he could gather to take care of him later on was an interesting thought. of course he would keep his own thoughts about him to himself until there was need for it.

Celebrating Streaker

User Image
Vaen Wolfling
Wielder of the Dark TriForce of Courage

User Image
                                                        Vaen kept his line of sights on Merui, even the crossbow was aimed for vital. Good old ducking hunting right here. His hesitation to fire didn't change once the Zoras stepped up, in front of his Thanksgiving Dinner. Maybe a fish chicken on a stick was better. But then the Zora commanded the Hylian named Dimitri to take the bird named Merui into the Studies of the Lake Hylia Experimenter. As he did as commanded, Vaen followed along with his movements with the aim of his crossbow. "Go on, run!" With his open shot, he clenched the grip, releasing the strong elastic. It launched the single bolt toward the two. Cutting through the wind, definitely going to make impact with one of them. It made contact with Hylian's back shoulder, but the armor plating slowed down the shot. But it pierced through, only making half penetration of what it usually should do. After that, he had no time to fire another, they were already too far from him and too close from the House. Loading a bolt usually takes 3 seconds. And those seconds mattered to them.

He placed the Crossbow back onto a buckle on his back. Looking down quickly at some sort of projectile, it was already to close for reflexes, so all Vaen could do was shift alittle. It was an arrow, a big one! Instead of making a direct shot, it was now surely it impact with his right hand. As it did, the strength of the Goron and gravity of the earth, including the size of the arrowhead. It completely sliced his hand of his arm, right where the wrist joined with it. In this second, the arrow just kept flying, his decapitated hand fell to the ground, alot of blood squirting of the disconnected veins out both bloody ends. Vaen instantly falling to the ground from the reality, he looked back at his arm and his hand which laid there at the ground, twitching abit from the last nerves in it. His mouth drew open, his eyes widened. "That...did not...just...happen..." His eyes now switching between his two bloody body parts, his eyes became bloodshot. "That did not just happen." His vision became blurred, he began coughing violently, until blood was spit out.

"That did not just happen!" Finally he screamed in pain, holding his right arm with his left hand, the blood flowed out. It was the most pain he has ever experienced, it got him on his knees and elbows. Looking up at the Zora and Goron. Wondering if they feel accomplished. "Don't look at me! Don't come any closer!" His voice screeched in anger, he was in so much shame and pain. He wanted to hide. "My arm! My hand!" Vaen now purged blood. This is when Vaen focused on his hand. With his mind, the hand started to fade into a dark dust, returning to Vaen's body. Until it was completely gone, Vaen stiffened up his whole body. All of a sudden, a transparent hand began to take shape where it was served, little bits of his DNA, flesh, veins, and bones began to regenerate at a fast rate, until it seemed like his solid hand formed back onto his arm. Moving every single finger in the right hand, the newly developed bones cracked with every single movement. He stopped once he heard no more cracking.

Doing that took alot of energy, so he panted slowly. He stood back on his feet, looking back at the Goron and Zora. An evil smile appeared on his face, licking his lips. "I'm just as surprised you, I can recover my own limbs. But I'm not sure if there is a limit. I'd rather not try. Now, is that all you got?" Vaen was actually bluffing. Who am I kidding? I'm drained, I don't think I can throw anything life threatening anymore. Damn Goron, I'll be sure to dismember all his chubby limbs. But...what do I do now? Vaen backed away slowly, his new found power made him reckless, he thought he was invincible. But he forgot one vital thing, he is still human.

Location: Termina, Lake Hylia
                                                        Accompanied by: Reina, Darutna,
                                                        Thoughts: Powerless
                                                        Inventory: Adult Rupee Wallet (50), Katars (2), Crossbow, Bolts (2 cool , Pouches (3), Bottled Lemon Water (3), Dark Crescent Pendant
                                                        Attire: Normal

Oval Obelisk CCreation: Was waiting for Merui's post.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
      User Image

MERUI
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` rito of old kakariko
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` sage of fire
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kid? So, she was being treated like a kid again? Fine, if everyone was going to treat her like a kid, maybe she would have to prove herself. She reached towards her bag, but before she had a chance to fish out what she was reaching for, a sudden blast hit her stomach. Merui fell back onto the hard ground. The wind was knocked out of her and she was unable to retort or say a word. She tried not to show that she was weak. Her body now ached. She had been foolish again. She should've armed herself with a weapon in the first place. Well, it was too late now, anyway. Rui could hardly move, at least, when she did it made her wince. She steadied her breathing as it came back to her.

Her mind went elsewhere as the man talked on to the others. She was beginning to recover but very slowly. Then she heard him shouting something about 'feathered female child' and instantly knew he was talking about her. Her crimson eyes flicked back at Vaen and saw the crossbow. She felt fear swim through her, but if she knew anything about fighting, it was not to show weakness or fear to your enemy. Instead a strange little smile crept on her face and she stared directly at his eyes that reflected almost the same tone of red as hers. "Do it then. Kill me." Merui spoke, her tone emotionless. She didn't know why the words were able to flow from her mouth so easily. Maybe she didn't believe he would do it. Or maybe it was the fact that she no longer had anything to live for.

Then Reina was in front of her, nearly blocking her view from the man. Rui could tell she was shielding her, but why. We just met. Why are you protecting me? Just like Dimitri. Why risk your life for me? She thought, remaining silent. She once again began reaching in her bag. Reina's intervention might be the only chance she had to distract Vaen from her and she could perhaps fight back. Just as she found what her hand was seeking, she was scooped up. Pain surged through her once more as her body was shifted. Of course, now Dimitri was holding her. She scowled. "Let me down, he didn't hurt me!" Merui lied and attempted to free herself from his grasp. It was no use. Soon they were off towards a house not too far away.

Defeated, she knew her protesting would do no use. Merui stared back at the group, attempting to see what was happening. Then she heard Vaen's voice shouting something and something whizzing towards them. Her eyes widened, and before she had time to think properly her hands went up in an attempt to stop it from hitting his head. Maybe it's my turn to start protecting people. But the bolt fell short. It curved down, and hit his shoulder and her wing. She winced in pain, but knew he would be hurting much more. She pulled the bolt out before it could do much more damage. Soon enough they were in the house.

Merui was set on the ground and she looked over at Dimitri, the bolt still clenched in her hand. She saw now that removing the bolt might not have been a smart idea. Blood was now dripping endlessly from the wound. I guess I can't do anything right. I only mess things up. Rui thought. It was hard to look at the weak Dimitri that was probably a result of what she did. Again he wanted to help her. Protect her even though the pain he was in was much greater than hers. She examined her wing and saw it was bleeding. Great, it hit a blood feather. Rui grimaced, then heard the doctor actually listening to Dimitri and walking over to her. "I'm fine. Take care of him. He's in worse pain than I am and he'll bleed to death if you don't treat his wound. It's my fault for pulling out the bolt, and it's not like you know how to take care of this anyway." She hissed, holding up bloody wing. There hardly seemed to be any birds near Lake Hylia, and not a Rito in sight. So she doubted the doctor knew how to take care of broken blood feathers. Not to mention Dimitri had blacked out, most likely due to the blood loss that she probably caused.

The young Rito slowly stood. Her body still ached, but it was nothing compared to the pain now throbbing in her wing. She wandered around the cluttered room until she found medical supplies. Merui didn't have much experience with medicine, but she had seen other Rito do this before. She grabbed one of the many rolls of bandages and sat back down on the ground. There weren't very many other places to sit that she could see. She carefully pulled the feather out. The pain was nearly unbearable, but if she didn't she could likely bleed out. Immediately she bandaged her arm where she had pulled out the feather. Blood seeped through the bandage, but it was beginning to hurt less. There goes my hopes for flying anytime soon. A soft sigh escaped her lips.

Rui approached the doctor and crouched down beside Dimitri. "How is he?" She asked, hoping her pulling out of the bolt didn't do too much damage. It now laid on the floor where Dimitri had placed her, half of it bloodied. She hadn't realized it had gone in that deep. She couldn't imagine the pain he was going through.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anxious Hunter

GåñðñÐðr£ Ðrågmïrê

αяк кιηg

tяιƒσя¢є σƒ ρσωєя

User Image

Ganondorf watched Kyrie's spirit float up and away, still smiling as Tiara spoke to him. Something about if Kyrie could trust him, then so could she? Well, that was a start anyway. He assumed, after what he'd seen that had been done by the thing in his body, he didn't even dare hope that the Sage of Light would forgive and trust him. He watched her sit, and when she invited him to do the same. He sat down slowly, in the same manor as Tiara. He frowned. His true self? Obviously she meant the him that was trapped here. He took a deep breath, trying to think of where he should begin.

"Well," He started slowly, his face furrowed in thought. "There's not much to tell. I miss the dessert, and I miss the sun. I went in search of the Triforce, it's true, but only in order to help the Gerudo; many of them have a lack of food, due to where we live, and Hyrule Castle having restrictions on our hunting. My mom sent me to the castle when I was very little to learn how to best govern our people, and I learned much. When I tried to apporach the king about the hunting restrictions, he got mad, pushed me away, told me to go home. That was when I left to find the Triforce." Ganondorf took a deep breath, looking away. He knew he had been foolish, childish even. There was no real excuse for his actions back then. He had thought he was doing what was best, hadn't he? That's what any ruler would do - what was best for their people.

Ganondorf sighed heavily, closing his eyes, before continuing. "I moved out of the castle, to an Inn in Castle Town. Then one day, This voice... It's so hard to describe. It started whispering to me. I tried to shake it off, to make it go away. I started distancing myself from others, I started hiding in my room more. The last thing I remember was getting a letter from my mother about how the Gerudo and the Sheikah were starting to become uneasy with the king, about how they were unhappy with the lack of communication he was giving. After that letter, I woke up here. And now I get glimpses of what's being done back in the physical world." He was unsure if that was an okay place to stop or not. He didn't really have much to add. Everything else was really open and shut. He had no control over his body. None. And he had tried everything in his power to break free. The being in his body was infinitely more powerful than he was, even with the Triforce of Power. Not that it reacted to him much these days.

He looked back at Tiara, sadness all over his face. "You're welcome for the charms. And yes - please help me when you get the chance. Be careful - I don't know what the thing possessing me is capable of - not the full extent. It's been rather candid and sneaky. Gets others to do it's work for it."

ι'м ѕι¢к αη∂ ι'м tωιѕtє∂. ι'м вяσкєη - уσυ ¢αη't ƒιχ ιt. ∂ση't мαкє мє, ¢αυѕє ι'ℓℓ ∂σ ιt; яє∂ вυttση αη∂ ωє'ℓℓ αℓℓ gσ ιηtσ tнє яινєя вєℓσω

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Darutna, the Goron Hunter of Snowhead.

Darutna saw his arrow sever the hand of Vaen. The power-mad fool became mortified by the wound. He fell to the ground, mortified by the injury. ''This's my chance'' He ran to his axe, throwing his bow over his shoulder, and slid down the dried up bank and into the empty bed of Lake Hylia. Now, the Shiekah would pay for taking the water from this place, and insulting both Merui, and Reina. He watched as the hand disappeared, and reappeared attached to his arm. Despite how exhausted he looked, he still egged on the giant goron.

''No. I got plenty more. How about something a little more direct!'' With that, he grabbed Vaen's arm, and slammed him into the mud. He then slung him over his head, making a man sized crater. Throwing Vaen into the air, and catching him by the leg, he slung the dazed assassin into the side of the Water Temple at the bottom of the lake, before dashing to him, and drawing his axe. He started to take a mighty swing, but stopped, with edge pressed against the shiekah's throat. ''You should know better than to insult a lady. Now, I'm going to give you one chance. Return the water to the lake, before I give you a Goron Crew Cut.'' The almost 8 foot tall stone man glared down at the much smaller humanoid, hoping he would come to his senses.

OOC: Thanks for letting me have a lil fun Miku. XD I'll have to let ya return the favor some time.

Friendly Survivor

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Hearing Ganondorf's story, it tugged at her heart strings, she felt awful for what the king had done to him and his family, she finally understood why he wanted the triforce.
Seeing his sad expression all over his face, she placed a hand on his shoulder, giving him a warm smile to him.
Suddenly a strong urge came over her as she wrapped her arms around him, giving him a light hug and pulled back away from him, her hand returning to his shoulder as she nudged him a bit
" I thought you might wanted something to least give you a smile on your face, you've been trapped here for too long, I promise we will get your body back and find out who is causing all of this, I promise. " Looking over to Seith, she smiled to him, seeing how he had some what a bored expression written all over it.
" My friend to answer your question I am the sage of light like I once explained, it's my job to find the sages and awaken them to help on Link's quest and save Hyrule and watch over it as Guardians. I can sense who is a sage by the aura they have around their body, it comes with my job of being a sage to sense aura's and my friend I know you are one, but I can't awaken it for you, I have to be by your side to help you awaken your true self at the temple where the past sage had passed their power down from. " Tiara turned back to her attention to Ganondorf, her hand stilled on his broad shoulders
" And I can also sense the holders of the triforce. I know Ganondorf what ever you were going to use the triforce , to save your people that is a brave and noble deed, you make a great king "
Turning her attention back to Seith she still kept her smile on her lips
" Let's return back to the temple, and help everyone, including getting our hands on some information to get this king his body back " she spoke with a warm tone.
User Image
Zelda~Princess on the Run

The change in Kyrie's eyes was enough to tell the princess that Ganondorf was now out of the young girl's body. Zelda occupied herself by scanning the room for any hidden threats while Link and Kyrie shared a moment. The horrible pain was still coursing through her body; the destruction of the Temple of Time had taken a great toll on the young woman.

The sudden rush of Kyrie running to the princess and her Sheikah attendant startled Zelda, and she and Izumi were practically pushed back into the ancient elevator by the girl. Kyrie shoved a small ring into Zelda's hands. Rings in Hyrule and its neighboring countries were famous for having magical powers imbued in them; the princess often wore a large amount of magic rings to help her train her magical abilities when she was younger. Looking at the ring Kyrie gave her, she couldn't judge what it would do to Tiara, but Zelda trusted Kyrie's word. "I...o-okay! Please, you two stay safe..." she said as the rickety elevator escalated due to Kyrie's magic.

Back on the main floor, Zelda led Izumi to the hall where Tiara's body lay. The girl was still there, cold and lifeless. Letting out a sigh of pain as the princess kneeled down, Zelda gently put the ring on the Sage's finger, and prayed to the goddesses for her friend to come back.
        User Image

LINK
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` bearer of the triforce of courage
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` hero of time
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Link felt Kyrie's hands around his neck. His blue eyes flickered open when she broke away. That was when he saw her eyes. Her golden eyes. His mind returned to it's normal state and he gently touched her face. "Kyrie... it's really you." He said softly, almost convincing himself of it as tears formed in his eyes. She was back. How? The question left his mind almost as quickly as it came. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that she was here now. A small smile broke onto his face at her comment about the woods. Her voice was back to its melodic state as well.

Kyrie soon broke away and ran to give Zelda and Izumi something, then sent them up the elevator. He was puzzled, but didn't question anything. When she returned it was obvious that the spell drained a lot of her energy. Of course she would've have been able to lift all four of them. If they wanted to get out they needed that Forest Medallion Ganondorf had mentioned. Speaking of which, where was he? Link was only glad he was out of Ky's body. Once again she was at his side and he hugged her close to him, tears now falling down his cheeks. "I thought I would never see you again, and that I'd never get to tell you that... I love you." He said, surprised himself at the words that escaped his mouth, but they were true, and he couldn't hold them in any longer.

When Kyrie spoke he was only confused by what she said and loosened his embrace around her. "Waiting... for you?" Link mumbled. Her hand wrapped around his. He clutched it tightly and felt the kiss on his cheek before they ascended the staircase. His mind tried to figure out what she might have been talking about. Finally the quote from Ganon that had been blurred earlier came into focus. "And you couldn't possibly think that I didn't have some form of minion set up, ready to do away with you all? All it needed was a battery, and your little Forest Sage is spunky enough to fill that role." As they reached the top step, realization hit him.

"No... you don't have to do this! We can find another way to get out of here!" Link protested, still holding her hand tight. Though, it was too late. The dark, swirling tendrils were already around her and pulling her away from him. He saw an image of Ganon with a skull-like face before him, but it was translucent and he wasn't certain if he was seeing things or if it was real. Soon enough it let out a menacing laugh and leaped onto a horse before galloping into a painting. Ganondorf's voice echoed through the room and the Hylian glanced up to see him standing out of reach near Kyrie. Absorbed by him? His eyes widened as he saw Ganon shock her and send beads of green light into the paintings. He was using her to supply energy to his phantom. That's what he meant by battery.

In order to save Kyrie he had to defeat this phantom. He didn't have time to examine its fighting technique. Instead he tried wounding the horse by attacking its legs as it leaped to the next painting. It was no use. The horse was too high for him to reach. Instead the phantom knocked back his sword with his lance sent a light blast towards the center of the room which spread throughout the room, nearly hitting Link. He drew his bow, knowing his sword would be no use to him right now. He then saw two images of the phantom running through two different paintings. Unable to determine the true one, it jumped out once more and sent another blast through the ground. The Hylian tried to remember what Izumi had told him earlier. Use your senses, your enemies will use this tactic to attack you from behind and strike you down. Be on your guard at all times. He closed his eyes briefly, only listening. He then realized there was only one sound of footsteps. He turned in that direction and surely enough the phantom leaped out, but he sent an arrow flying towards it. The phantom swerved as it was hit with the arrow and back into the painting. Link continued to listen and hit the oncoming phantom with arrows. He wasn't as good with a bow as he was with a sword and the attacks often struck the horse rather than the phantom. The horse soon let out a weak neigh and perished into nothingness.

The phantom only cackled and floated to the center of the room. He sent energy bolts flying towards Link and he reflexively brought his shield up in defense. The bolt sent shocks through his shield and shocked Link as well. He winced. A shield would be no use in this battle. He quickly put it on his back, evading a bolt sent towards him. The bolt sped right past his face through a nearby painting and came out another, hitting the phantom and temporarily paralyzing him. A smirk spread on Link's face. That's it! He thought, bracing himself for the next bolt. As the phantom sent it he knocked it back towards him with his sword. Once he became paralyzed Link dealt him a few blows of his sword. After a few more sessions of this, the phantom let out a low growl and charged at Link with his staff. He related this attack to Izumi's charge, which was much quicker and smoother, so this was a piece of cake. He jumped aside like he did before and delivered a harsh slice to the phantom.

The phantom then grew limp and floated to the center of the room. It began to twitch involuntarily and then became enveloped in blue flames, slowly disintegrating until nothing was left. The tendrils wrapped around Kyrie loosened and she began to fall. Link ran under her, catching her right before she would've hit the ground. He sighed softly and kissed her gently on the forehead, relieved to have her safe in his arms. Suddenly a green light lit up the room and a round green object descended down before them. He caught it while still holding Kyrie. "The Forest Medallion." He breathed with relief. "Let's get out of here." He said to Kyrie, holding her close to him as he ran down the spiraling staircase and the narrow hallway. Finally they reached the elevator and the medallion glowed once more, bringing the creaky elevator back down. He stepped in and with another glow they were brought back up to the main room of the temple.

Link still held Kyrie in his arms, though he made his way through the halls he had traveled through previously until they made it to Zelda, Izumi, and Tiara. It was shocking to see her lying there. Her eyes empty and the normal cheerfulness no longer emanating from her. He saw pain in Zelda's eyes and a frown set on his face. Careful not to disturb them he looked down at Kyrie, whom was still in his arms. "Do you think you can stand?" He whispered to her softly. The Hylian wanted to ask if Tiara would be alright, but he figured that would soon be answered.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces