Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragua chuckled lightly before looking over at the Papuo tree again. "I have an Idea of why this place looks so much like Destiny Island...but its a crazy one. I think we were teleported to an alternate universe." she looked back at Riku. "It would explain the other Sora..."
"Hm... That is a possible theory. The sora here seem to have the same powers I had, but stronger. And if he's in the darkness, then that means that Riku we saw, must of been this universe's version of me. and if sora was in the darkness, the other riku must have thought we were failed attempts to match his power. But that still doesn't Explain why he didn't attack you and put you in that room..." he said, turning to Kairi...

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
"So...wait.....is there another one of all of us then?!" She looked a little shocked, VERY confused.
"Well, we don't know for sure, but It's all we've got to go on right now. The important thing is to figure where sora is and try to find a way out of this place before we do too much damage.

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
She nods in agreement. "Where to first? We cant communicate with him- you tried that.."
~Dragua~

User Image
Why does it rain,
rain,
rain,
down on utopia?
why dose it have to kill,
the Idea of who we are?

Dragua nodded in responce to Kairi's question. "Yes, everybody has a different form of their self here....I think" she glanced skyward again, trying to make sence of it all.

Why dose it rain,
rain,
rain,
down on utopia?
How when the lights die down,
telling us who we are?
"Where to indeed. well, left or right? I say right." pointing to the place where the path split.
((g2g, sleepy. ^^))
(okay laterz then.)

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kiyoko was walking the quiet paths of the forets when she noticed Riku and Kairi standing a few yards infront of her.She crept behind a tree and watched the two silently.
Riku began to walk foward " You guys check the left. I'll be fine by myself." he then came into an open clearing then sitting to rest...

(they all left, so i had to make up something....)

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kairi followed him anyways. "I wanna stay with you..." She wraps her arms around his right aarm, basically hugging the arm at his elbow.
" You love being difficult, don't you? oh well, leaving you all back by youselves would have put you in more danger..."

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
She nodded, actually just being afraid of being alone without someone she knew well around.
"Well..." Riku decided to break the silence before it started." Now that he's not here... I can ask. How are things going between you and Sora? You know."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff