Welcome to Gaia! ::

One day, 5 years after the fall of the organization, Sora, Riku and Kairi were messing around on the Islands, fighting and such, When all of a sudden a Meteor Struck the islands, Then a dark portal appeared in front of them...

Sora:Riku? did you do that?
Riku: No, I didn't make that appear?
Kairi: Then who did?
Riku:Only one way to find out...

The three enter the portals and Find themselves back on the islands, but something was... different... As they explored, a Black figure loomed above them...but it was no heartless...
It was another Sora!
The Second Sora Never spoke a word, But invoked Powers of Darkness and quickily defeated the three, then sent them to the corners of the island (which was a lot larger.)

As Luck would have it, The portal led them to an alternate world of themselves.where did the corridor come from? why did the meteor fall? all this will be determined by...YOU!

In this world, (which connects to other alternate worlds):
*Sora Became Frustrated that Riku was Stronger than him.
*When the Island was attacked, Riku was almost absorbed into the darkness, until Sora pushed him out of the portal. This caused him so be exposed to the darkness, which corrupted his mind slightly, giving him a lust for power.
*Because of this, The Keyblade goes to riku as it was supposed to.
*In a fit of rage, He attacks Riku and Kairi, seriously injuring her and putting her into a coma.
*Sora then begins To lead an Organization of Heartless, this worlds version of Organization XIII, by killing Maleficent.
*Xemnas is destroyed by Sora.
*The Nobodies Formed Organization IIIX(7) to then collect hearts as usual.
*Riku then protects Kairi, then Starts and New Organization(unamed) making an agreement with Organization IIIX to help protect the people in each world by killing heartless.

other things that are important:
For some Reason, both Axel and Replica were transported to this world, instead of dying.

(Note: I will refer to the other world inhabitants as "Nega's", but they will still refer to themselves as the orginals,because they think they are.)

Rules.
1. obey gaia TOS
2.no god modding.
3.No cyber.
4.Violence is good, but only to a degree.(we don't need any 300 kinda stuff here.)
5.Romance is VERY encouraged, because A roleplay will be boring if all it is is fighting all the time.(BUT IT MUST BE STRAIGHT)
6.PM me profiles, I will post them here for other members to know who's who.
7. when talking out of character, use (). and if you don't understand something, ask. that being said, If I tell you something is not right,please correct it.
8.(MOST IMPORTANT!) try to be as active as you can. the reason why this is so important is because All of my other RP's die very quickily because i wait for responses and nothing happens. try to at least post once per day. if you can't I do understand, because I'm in college and can't be on constantly either. but still. post lots so it don't die.

Worlds:
Dark Islands(Renamed by Sora):Unlocked
Destiny Island:Cannot enter(Portal closed behind them.)

....(Writer's block. xp Feel free to make other worlds at you leisure, but again, PM them to me for approval.)

Profiles:
Gaia Name:
Character name:
Bio: (personality)
History:
Crush:

That's all. Please join.
Profiles:

Gaia Name:Souleater Riku
Character name:Riku
Race:Human
Appearance: (Forgot this.)you know this alreadly.
Bio:Sometimes cold, but always cool.
History: (this is optional)Former Slave of ansem.helped sora defeated Xemnas. carries RTD keyblade
Crush:none.
Secrets: (I forgot this too) Truly just wants someone to care about that doesn't just like him for looks.

Gaia Name:Souleater Riku
Character name:Nega Riku
Appearance:Wears Robe like Organization's but is Entirely White, as is the rest of Organization IIIX
Bio: Is always willing to help the innocent, but doesn't always trust what he sees.
History:Became the True Kayblade master when sora started down the path of darkness.
Crush:Is Married to Larxene
Secret: thinks that it is his fault that Sora is in the darkness, but no one know this, not even him.

These are examples.

Regular characters:
Gaia Name: Mistress Medieval
Character name: Sora
Race: Human
Bio: He is an upbeat teenager who may seem simple minded at times, but is very aware of the importance of his quest. He possesses a strong sense of justice and an unrelenting heart. At times he is impulsive and quick to anger, but he is always sincere about what he says and does. His name is derived from the Japanese word for 'sky'.
History: lived on Destiny Islands along with his two friends, Riku and Kairi. When their world is attacked by a group of dark beings known as the Heartless, the three are separated. During the invasion, he obtains the Keyblade. Soon after, Sora meets Donald Duck and Goofy, who join him on his search for his friends. To blend in with the inhabitants of the various worlds they visit, the group is occasionally transformed by Donald's magic. Sora later meets Riku on several occasions, but the two clash over saving Kairi. Riku is later possessed by Xehanort's Heartless. After fighting him, Sora sacrifices his own heart to restore Kairi's to her body, becomes a Heartless and creates a Nobody, Roxas, in the process. Soon after, his heart is restored by Kairi. Sora, Donald, and Goofy then fight and defeat Xehanort's Heartless, and with the help of Riku and King Mickey on the other side, they seal the door to Kingdom Hearts. Afterwards, Sora, Donald, and Goofy resolve to find Riku and the King, who were trapped on the other side.
While traveling the three find a fortress known as Castle Oblivion. Upon entering, Sora's memories are manipulated by a girl named Naminé, under the commands of the Organization that is controlling the castle. The Organization uses Naminé's powers to alter Sora's memories and overshadow and replace memories of Kairi with herself. Sora discovers the truth behind the events that have taken place and after defeating the Organization members, he meets with Naminé. She puts Sora, Donald, and Goofy to sleep for one year to restore his memories to their state prior to entering Castle Oblivion, at the cost of losing their memories of the events in the castle. The three awake a year later in Twilight Town and learn about the Nobodies and Organization XIII. Sora also obtains a new ability, "Drive Form", from the new attire provided to him by the fairies Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, which allows him to transform into more powerful forms and access new abilities. Sora and the others begin their quest to confront Organization XIII and solve the mystery behind that goals, though Sora questions why he is constantly being referred to as "Call Girl of the East" by them. They eventually find King Mickey and Riku, and also rescue Kairi who is kidnapped by Organization XIII during the game, and these friends assist in fighting the Organization's leader, Xemnas. Sora and Riku are separated from the others to fight Xemnas one last time. After defeating him they find their way back to Destiny Islands, where they are reunited with Kairi, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey.
Crush: Kairi
Appearance: User Image

Gaia name: Mistress medival
Character name: Kairi
Bio: Nice, caring, kinda clueless at times.
History: Kairi was on the island in the beginning with Riku and Sora, after going through a massive change and adventure, she ended up having all her memories erased then slowly got them back over time. She later got reunited with her friends and has never left their side since.
Crush: Riku and Sora
Looks: User Image
Still basically the same.

Roxas:Clouderoth

Gaia name: Aiikah
Character name: Namine
Bio: Nice, caring, Artistic
History: Namine is the Nobody of Kairi, and wields the power to manipulate the memories of Sora and those close to him. She was born, when Sora stabbed himself with Ansems Artificial Keyblade in order to restore kairi. This made her a very odd Nobody. Born of Kairi's heart and sora's Body.
Crush: Roxas
User Image

Axel:

Gaia Name: Black Caped Man
Character name: Sephiroth
Race: Nobody
Bio: A Solemn Swodsman, a memory of a hero.
History:For every heartless there's a nobody, or so they say... and when the darkness in Cloud Strife's heart took on it's own heartless form, so too did it create a Soulless memory, who seeks only to remember who he is.
Crush: Yuffie Kisaragi
Looks:User Image

Negas:
Nega Sora:
Nega Riku:
Nega Kairi(Currently in coma until someone plays her.):
Character name:Nega Namine
Bio:Nega Namine is very rude and cold.She spends her days and nights drawing pictures of Nega Riku,Nega Roxas and Nega Axel.
Crush:Her bf is Nega Roxas
Looks: Like Namine's but the dress is black and sandles are black also.But her drawing pad is white.Brunette hair.

Nega Roxas:

Organization IIIX:
Decide who's loyal to who amongst yourselves.
Nega Xigbar:
Nega Xaldin:
Nega Vexen:
Nega Leaxus:
Nega Zexion:
Nega Saix:
Nega Axel:
Nega Demyx:Clouderoth
Nega Luxord:
Nega Marluxia:
Nega Larxene:
Nega Xion:
(Remember, these Characters may have different attitudes than there real selves, but some parts are still the same. like there powers, and other things about them.(Like axel's "Got it memorized?" phrase.) But I leave that to you guys.

Made-ups: (they are allowed.)
Gaia Name:Fairydevil3
Character name:Kiyoko
Race:Heartless
Bio:Kiyoko is very outgoing and not afraid to fight against Nega Riku or any of the others,exept Nega Demyx.
History:Kiyoko was turned into a heartless 3 years ago and she murdered her nobody.
Crush:Nega Demyx is her bf

Gaia Name: GS-Sakura
Character name: Dragua
Bio: Curious, creative, musicly inclined. can be a bit shy if startled.
History: Dragua was always the curious type...and it got her into trouble yet again. She was comming back from violin lessons when the dark portal opened, and had secretly followed Sora, Riku, and Kairi into it, only to have it closed behind her. When the other Sora appeared, Dragua ran away as quickly as she could. She has regretted it, thinking she could have done somthing to help them.
Crush: Riku, there is just a mysterious air around him that allures her. like a puzel waiting to be solved.

Gaia Name: the_moon_girl0
Character name:Angel
Race: human
Bio: sweet,kind,and carring
History: Angel has no memory of her past.but she does know how to fight
Crush: orginal Riku

Gaia Name: the_moon_girl0
Character name:luna
Race: human
Bio: sweet,sad,kind,and carring
History: luna has no memory of her past.and is Angel's sister
Crush:none right now

Character name: Shrike
Bio: Shrike is bold and adventurous to the point of being foolish. Deep down on the inside he is kind-hearted, yet he has little patience when dealing with people who he considers to be weak or stupid.
History: Shrike is a freelance mercenary and adventurer who travels between worlds in search of adventure, fortune, and a good fight. Little does he know that he is about to meet Luna, the love of his life.
Crush:Luna
Looks:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Umm...what am I sopposed to do?
XxJaKi3_BaBi3xX
Umm...what am I sopposed to do?

i didn't remember that you were new; try to do other roleplays first.
ok i guess....

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image Kairi

Kairi walks into a small room, sitting down on a casual light blue couch and humming a small song stuck in her head. She adjusted her skirt, playing with the silver zippers and shifting in her seat, tapping her foot in boredom. She looked around the room, random art displayed on the walls and very organized. A small armchair was to her right and to her left was a three-seater couch, all the same color with a small coffee table stained dark with a white ottoman tucked below it.

(( Sorry its short, I didnt really have many ideas ATM ))
( okay just so you know they were scattered, but I guess she woke up in a base. who knows?)

Riku Woke up, surveying his new surroundings. " Where are they?" He said to himself...

he closed his eyes and began to think...
"Sora, Kairi, can you hear me?"

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image Kairi

Kairi heard a small voice in the corner of her mind but as soon as she actually paid attention it disappeared. She continued to wait and wonder where she was, thinking someone had to come by at some point. She tried reaching the voice in her head, thinking maybe she was just going insane. "....hello.....?"
(( D: THAT IS NOT HOW YOU WRITE 7 IN ROMAN NUMERALS ))
(I know that. it should be VII but its negative world, so why not?)

"Kairi? wow. our bond actually allowed me to communicate with you. where are you?"

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image Kairi

"Riku?!?! I..I don't know..I'm just kinda waiting on a couch.....where are you....?"
"I'm in a forest right now. Describe your surroundings to me...maybe I can use a corridor to get there..."

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image Kairi

"Ummmmm....I'm in some sort of living room.....random paintings on the walls, very organized...light blue furniture....Theres a window across the room but a tree is blocking it...." She sighed. "Sorry I'm such a ditz....I'm not good at describing things heh."
" It's okay. I think I have a general image of where I'm going."
he stuck his hand out and a portal appeared. he then walked through it to the other side which was in the room Kairi was in...
"hey there."

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image Kairi

She jumped up fast, running and somewhat tackling Riku, hugging him tightly. "RIKUUUU!!!!!" She squealed happily, smiling ear to ear up at him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff