Welcome to Gaia! ::

(sorry for the delay, things have happened, like choir concerts and the fact that I'm back home (i come home on thursdays) where the internet is really a lot slower...)

Riku looked up "Your welcome." he then began gazing to the stars (I'm assuming it's night...) being deep in thought...

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kiyoko walked over and sat behind them because she was bored.She silently giggled.

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kairi gazed at his face, nearly leaning down and kissing him right at that moment but knew she couldn't because he didn't like her and it would ruin their friendship. She blushed, realizing she was staring at his lips, she didn't notice Kiyoko's giggle.
Riku was thinking about what had happened so far, the fact That replica was still alive, And the fact that he was developing feelings for Kairi...That, and the fact that he was tired of girls always flocking to him merely because he looked good.

Replica had stayed behind a little and patrolled the area, although he noticed the heartless spying on them. he used a corridor of darkness to go to the heartlesses position. " What do you say we not disturb them and take this fight somewhere else?" He had put his hood up, although his face was slightly visible.

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kiyoko turned around and smiled,"Evening sir.I wasn't thinking about fighting,just wat it would be like to be human again."She watched the two still even if he was behind her.
"Hm... you're an intresting heartless, not much unlike myself a few years ago." Replica pulled down his hood and sat down a little bit aways from her." Name's Kiru. Don't be fooled by my appearance; I'm not the Riku who leads Organization IIIX.Hm.." He looked at Riku and Kairi. " So, Sora's memories of Namine were really of..." His speech trailed off".nevermind...better not to stay in the past..."

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kairi still gazed at him, his flawless face lit up with the moonlight. She had liked him just the same amount of time as Sora, as truly they were both great people. She had always wanted Riku more, but never went after him because she was afraid of rejection. 'Now or never..' She thought, her heart beating faster. She leaned over quickly, using one of her hands to tilt his chin to face her, closing her eyes and pushing her lips against his heatedly, her face warming and blushing crimson.

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kiyoko nodded,"Mines Kiyoko.The body of the person I came from was turned into a heartless which formed me and she also formed a nobody but I killed her because I was jealous.I still wish that I could be like them again."Her mind went into a diffrent place as she watched the two kissing.
Riku was a bit shocked at the spontaneous display of affection, but didn't object. Riku then sat up afterwards, and for the first time, Riku actually blushed and didn't know what to say.

Kiru reeled back a little when he saw what happened" Sora, won't be happy about that..."

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kairi looked down fast shyly. "I..I'm so sorry...I couldn't help it..." She frowned, nearly tearing up at how embarassed she was.
Riku then Stood up, and then kissed her on the cheek, then opened a corridor of darkness. Still blushing he said slowly "s..Stay Here..." he then entered the portal and it dissappeared... He appeared elsewhere, only a few feet away.

What's wrong with you, Riku? Why did you enjoy that?
Because I like her.
But she's Sora's girl!
What does that matter?
Don't you care about what sora will say?
Does he really need to know?Besides, I was here when she Needed him and he wasn't.
But...
SILENCE!

Riku shut out the voice that was yelling at every fiber of his body that this was wrong...Kairi Liked him. He was there. He went into the darkness just to find her...It was right.
He then used a Dark Corridor and reappeared.

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kiyoko set her head on his shoulder,"No he wouldn't."

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kairi sat there, somewhat confused, one hand holding two fingers gently to her lips, her eyes looking up at him with small tears in the corners. "I....I'm so sorry if you didn't want that....I don,t want this to come between us..." She said shakily, hoping he would forgive her for acting on a foolish crush..
"Ah, but you don't know what I mean...They are from another world...Like me...And I've met there World's Sora. Much nicer." (This is Kiru)

Riku shook his head "Don't be. My mind was just... clouded."
(edit)

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
"I..I like you alot Riku....and you've always been there for me....." She blushed, getting up and beginning to walk towards him. "I don't care what Sora says....he's been there too but I just don't know...with you I feel right..." She put her hands on hiss chest, her head under his chin, resting on his collarbone. "I'm just...so confused...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff