Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kairi still sat on the bed, tired.

Sora followed, finding Nega Riku once more. "What should I do for a room?" He asked quite bluntly.
Nega riku perked up. "Oh, right. um, let's see. You could probably use Roxas's room. it's on the other side of the hall.night."he walked down the hall and closed the door.

Riku stood outside"Sora, I need to talk to you.."

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Sora paused before entering his room, leaning on the doorway. "Yeah? Whats up?"
"I'm sure you're aware by now, But'll I tell you anyway. Kairi Likes me know, and I like her. we didn't want to hide it from you."

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
"...BWAHAHAHAH!" He laughed loudly, holding his gut before looking back at Riku, studying his serious face. Sora's smile slowly faded. "Wait.....you arent kidding....?" He thought for a moment. "Riku...your my friend! You know I've liked her for the longest time....you deserted us!"
" And what have you done to protect her but play hero instead of seeing the reality of things?! She doesn't like you anymore. I tried to say she should still be with you, but She made it clear she doesn't care for you like that. I felt things for her, so I told her how I felt!It's been five year, Sora. Things change. you didn't think everything wuold always be "Happily ever after" did you?"

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
"Everything usually is a happily ever after...especially in all of our adventures...I guess you deserve her...but if you ever hurt her..I'll be there, ready to kick your face in." He said sternly, turning and going into his room, closing the door silently.

Kairi waited at their room's door, having seen Sora's reaction. "You ok?" She asked Riku in a whisper.
" I've been better. I just wish he understood." he sighed and leaned against the wall, looking at the havoc he'd created.

...you hurt the one who loves you...

...your best friend hates you...

What do you have to lose?

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
"He'll understand someday.." She walked over to him, wrapping her arms around him and leaning her head on his shoulder comfortably, hoping he would feel better.

Sora laid down on the bed inside, cursing under his breath. "Just a stupid girl...she'll see what shes missing once she notices how much better than Riku I am...." He scowled, thinking to himself.
Riku sat there, and then, suprisingly enough, a tear rolled down his eye, but he wiped it away so no one would see. He hugged Kairi and just stayed there.

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kairi smiled, wrapping her arms around him a little tighter before letting go, grabbing his hand and pulling him to their room.
Riku followed her in and layed down. "Great... just another thing to worry about." he turned to Kairi. " thank for caring." He leaned up and Kissed her.

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
She kissed back, cuddling next to him affectionately. "Dont worry about it...really! He'll be fine.." She said, looking up at him and smiling reassuringly.
Riku smiled back, running hs hand through her hair.

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
"R..riku?" She blinked a few times, starting to blush. "..I think I'm falling for you..." She said almost inaudibly, grabbing one of his hands and kissing his palm, then lacing her fingers through his, her palm against the back of his hand.

(( tiny writing ftw. like my newer avi? lmao. i change it so much i can like nvr get avi art XD ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff