Welcome to Gaia! ::

"As am I. Sora has been through a lot for you, but disregarding that...I have done unforgivable things. I tried to kill him, but I also tried to take your heart.This feeling I have is very overpowering, but at the same time, I do not feel Worthy to be with you. Still, I like you and I suppose that's all that matters..." He then summoned the road to dawn,looking it over. " The Road to dawn,hm? I feel like I'm still walking the Twilit road to nightfall..."

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
(( OOC: Wow wait what about the road to dawn and twilight road to nightfall? Im confused.. ))

She smiled up at him. "But you are worthy to be with me, if you really think about all the things you've done for me as well..."

(( OOC: Gettin kicked off. I wont be back for like 2 days. Sorry! Please dont progress too much without mee sad ))
(You have to play KH Chain of Memories to get it. in the end Diz asks riku which road he will take; the road of light or dark. he says neither; he's taking the middle road. Diz asks if he means the twlit road to nightfall and he says no; the Road to dawn. that's where his keyblade gets his name. and Don't worry, we can't. After all, It is just the 3 of us.)

Riku said nothing, but grabbed her hand, and kissed her again...

(what a way to end, huh?)
((Sorry! I got really f'n busy with school. Im back ;D ))
Dragua took the other road, knowing that Riku and Kairi would rather have some alone time. She came to a cliff over-looking the sea, a pretty view, but it was a dead end. She wanted to turn around and find the others, but she felt...drawn to the sea. She sat down on the cliff, and let her feet dangle off the edge. The sounds of the waves crashing soothed her thoughts enough for her to take the violin case off of her back, and take the delicate instrument out. the stained wood felt cool on her shoulder. SHe moved into playing position, and began to move the bow across the strings. The sweet notes of Lilium rang in the air, and Dragua began to forget her troubles for the moment.

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kiyoko looked at Kiru,"I get that their from another world.....just......"She trailed off of her sentance and sighed.She still had her head on his shoulder.
Kiru Looked at her. " I was just saying that thier sora might be upset at riku having an affair with his so-claimed girlfriend.Ah but it's been five years; What do i know of what could've changed?"

Sweet Hellraiser

12,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kiyoko nodded,"It's been 5 years and he did say that Sora hadn't been there when Kairi needed him.I understand and think that it's fine if Riku steps in and takes her."

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kairi blushed dark, intertwining her fingers between his and smiling at him happily.

((What a great way to start back up? lol ))
"Well,I think it best if they aren't disturbed. Although I Wish I had a chance to feel something like that..." he spoke to himself.Kiru looked around, noticing her head against his shoulder still, but said nothing.She was almost like a cat; You enjoy its presence, but shouldn't tell them to move or they leave entirely.

Riku just Stood there, looking into the moonlight. and enjoying the moment with her.

(lol. I is cat person.)

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kairi wrapped her other arm around him loosely, her hand resting on his shoulderblade, she jerked her head up all of a sudden, hearing a faint whisper. "What was that....?" She looked towards Kiru and Kiyoko, who were still hidden.

(( EDIT: Crap they are off. >< ))
Riku had noticed a smell here,a whisper there,but ingored them, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"See, we were nearly spotted." He backed off and few feet.

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
"Hm..." she looked up into his eyes quietly, seeing the moon's reflection and smiling.

(( sorrry for such short posts. somewhat brain dead and in romantic mood XD ))
(Same.Riku's really a softie, Isn't he?)

Riku looked at Kairi, then monentarily glancing at Kiru signaling " Get the Hell out of here or else."(lol)Riku took his hand and gently touched(/brushed?can't remember the proper word..) her face, then closing his eyes...

Cluttered Kitten

13,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Noob wrangler 100
(( yes, yes you are razz dude I just realized you went out with imacutie91 at some point.....MY old account... ))

She smiled faintly, keeping her eyes on his face, blushing at how gentle his hand was...
(wow. That's... Convienient(bleh don't know how to spell it.)How'd you find out?)

Riku actually then began falling asleep, but began to mutter."Ansem...Xurik...zzz.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff