Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sphinxy generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 620!

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
★·.·´¯`·.·★Diana Fotieni★·.·´¯`·.·★
The Balancer of Light And Darkness

User Image
User ImageDon't you worry about the dark
I will light up the night with the love in my heart
I will burn like the sun
I will keep you safe and warm...

Diana was striking the creature right and left to no avail and barely managed to dodge the tendrils except one which wrapped itself around her and hoisted her in the air. "Miss Diana!" Vico shouted in dismay but when things seemed grim suddenly the monster dropped Diana who landed on her feet and hands. She stared up breathing a bit heavily and clutching her keyblade, confused by its sudden change in behavior. The monster suddenly stood up and revealed its heart which the blonde girl realized might have been its weak spot. But why was it doing this? Did it suddenly decide to give up?

She was hesitant on striking it, not one to kill things that were defenseless, when Vico flew up to her. "This is your chance to take it down while it is stalled." he said to her, though he was also confused about the creature's sudden death wish. "I know but...it feels wrong. He may have been attacking the city but...what if he was just scared or something?" she replied, looking to her keyblade. Inner Confliction, the name had to mean something. It's light and dark wings wrapped around the blade like they belonged together. "Maybe, but if we don't strike it down now it may attack the town again." he answered with his arms crossed. She nodded and taking a deep breath she charged, keyblade held out to stab, and leapt up to strike it at the heart to finish the Heartless.

Like the smell of a rose on a Summer's day
I will be there to take all your fears away
With a touch of my hand
I will turn your life to gold...

User Image

Xynith generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 617!

"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

KBX-01 current form: Roxas

"Roxas" would step out of the shadows on Lea's command.

"Nice to see you too, Axel."

"Roxas" would have replied sarcastically hurt. He would be addressing the friendship the two always had. That was, "Roxas" was going off of the assumption that Lea still had his memories of the two. Either way, that was his intro. Lea would notice that "Roxas" was holding the same basket that he was from earlier when he tried to find them from earlier in Castle Oblivion.

"You're already leaving? But you just got here. Unless... You're off to get some ice cream. Which..."

"Roxas" would have held out the basket and shake it a few times to show Lea that something was in the basket.

"I already got. Sea salt. Hope you're okay with that."

He would have smiled to his "friend" as he waved for Lea to join him. He proceeded to walk to their normal locale on the clock tower. Once he encountered Namine, "Roxas" would have greeted the witch and sat near her.

"It's been a while."

He would then open his basket and pull out the three bars of ice cream that he had in his basket and offer it to both of them assuming Lea came with him.

"It's sea salt ice cream. Hope you like it."

"Roxas" would have said to Namine after he took a lick at his own ice bar.

"So, what're you all doing here? Trying to revive an old tradition?"

He would have asked regarding the usually frozen treat at the end of the day.

Health:
Animatronic Minnie: 90%
Animatronic Daisy: 90%

When Mickey would attack the two animatronics, he would find that the attacks to the arms with the charged up keyblade would do nothing to the arms charged with power. However, the armor on the arms near the power sources would have melted away temporarily to reveal the delicate wiring that controlled the animatronics. In fact, the rest of the animatronics that did not control the power sources would be encased in the same armor as that portion mentioned earlier.

When the two grabbed the king, Mickey would feel a violent surge of dark and light energy going through his body equivalent to being put through an electric chair. If the King did manage to get his keyblade to touch the power sources again, his keyblade would continue to maintain that power from earlier After they delivered their shocking treatment to the king, they would have tossed him across the room and begin to charge up another projectile attack as from earlier.

The ducklings agreed unanimously with their uncle on regards to getting to safety. After a salute to Donald, they would help Uncle Scrooge to safety elsewhere in the Town. Max listened to what his father had to say. He wanted to help his dad in the upcoming fight, but his father told him to do otherwise.

"Alright Dad. I got this."

When he heard his dad say "I love you Maxie", Max stuttered for a moment before giving his dad a man hug and whispering in his ears:

"Love you too, Dad."

Max would have let go of his dad after a moment before picking up the makeshift shield from earlier as a weapon and led the ducklings and the soon to be other characters to safety. Chip and Dale saw the rest of the group and whistled to get Pluto's attention to get him to follow them. Pluto looked to Oswald with a small whimper, having a feeling that Oswald was about to do something dangerous and still reminding him of someone (which the chipmunks were still proverbially banging their heads against the wall to figure out). Oswald would have patted the dog twice before shooing him off with the rest of the group. Oswald would have picked up his keyblade and slung it over his right shoulder like Sora would do when he's walking.

"Let's do this."

Gee. That in no way sounded like a Leeroy Jenkins moment. Once in the Cornerstone room and Donald's attack to clear the room, Oswald would have looked around the place.

"This is it? I was thinking it was going to be more... mechanical."

Oswald was expecting there to be some giant machine and instead saw the double doors.

When Pete's heartless rampaged the castle, their would be the odd silence for a moment. After a moment, clashing, slashing, hacking, and grunting could be heard from one of the rooms near the ballroom. There would be puffs of black smoke and hearts floating left, right, and out of the room as a tall, dashing man came out of the room regally with a rapier in hand. It was King Adam AKA the Beast.

"After all these years, I still haven't lost much form."

He would have told himself as he saw the giant anthro cat in his domain.

"You there. What are you doing here?"

((RNG for Animatronics))

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"

Chou Tai-Kun generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 742!

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Yσrιkσ "Yσru" Mσtσ

Power behind the Spells: Focused, though confused
Stability: 82% of Health
Within Concentration: Strange... it's taking the attacks now.
(OutsideOthersCraniums: I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE)
○❖○ - - - - - - - - - - -۩- - - - - - - - - - - ○❖○
-------Yoriko had taken a few hits, but was managing decently through the fight, It seemed that her and Diana's attacks were faring well against the Heartless, but he was still standing, acting as if there were barely any scratches. It was aggravating, but the woman managed to keep her calm as she remained completely focused on the fight.

-------However, the Darkside suddenly ceasing its rampage completely threw the mage for a loop, barely managing to keep herself entirely focused anymore. It now acted as if it were ready to shoot its dark projectiles from the whole in its chest, but it did nothing. It was merely standing, ready to accept its fate. Was it a hoax, something to reel the two in for a horrible, powerful attack? It was confusing with the strange, giant strings coming around it, too, however the dark-skinned woman quickly used a Firaga attack, aiming it for the beast's weak point.

-------Kairi listened to Scrooge, quickly sighing in relief as she took a few steps back. So, their memory hadn't been affected by those devices too much. That was quite the relief. Hearing Oswald's frightened squeal, however, she turned to see the yellow dog on top the rabbit character, showing its own means of thanks by licking him violently. The girl chuckled, though looked back to the old duck.

-------"I did, she said, "Though not in causing the destruction, sir. You see, we found you all before you began to charge at us. We had no choice but to fight." To her surprise, she saw Donald and Goofy beginning to lead the way off to somewhere. "Hey, wait up!" she yelled, running after them before managing to get back to them.

-------The group came to Hall, though Donald had gone up first to fend off the Heartless. After he gave the signal, the Princess quickly climbed up. She had been told a little of the place, and so wasn't entirely surprised on how the double doors were. Things seemed nice here, though she kept her guard up.

-------Larxene would have decided to leave, disappointed her moment and mood had been ruined if not for Dante's remark about her reactions. She couldn't help but laugh, bringing one of her hands with one of her Foudre to her chin. "Oh, I'm sorry," she joked in a sing-song tone, "but aren't I allowed to act? It's a bit of a hobby of mine, you know." The woman saw the man then toss the roll of bandages to her, merely cutting through it through her free hand's set of knives. "I don't need it," she said simply, smirking. "Thank you for the offer, though. You're quite the gentleman."

-------Seeing Dante go into stance, she quickly did the same, unable to stop herself from being reeled into a fight again. If she could bring this man down, maybe she could have her own personal fun with him? Only time would tell. However, she was surprised with what he did next. "Oh, you don't need to do that," she taunted. "Go on and attack, pretty boy. Hit me with your best shot."

-------Namine looked to Axel... or rather, Lea, as he spoke, beginning to talk. He now was whole, something she could easily tell as he was now wishing to be referred to by his real name. A light smile came to the girl's lips. "You're very welcome," she said. It sadly would be a little hard for her to get used to calling them by Lea, but she would do her best out of respect. "It's the least I could do."

-------The Witch, however, was a little surprised by the former Flurry of Flames saying he needed to go somewhere. "O-oh," she said, beginning to feel a little tense. "Alright." Before she could truly say her fears, the man had already gone. The blonde stood, body becoming stiff as it instinctively obeyed and waited, but didn't hide the emotions running through her. She really felt more comfortable with someone near her, especially in such a new environment. How was she to cope light this, especially when she couldn't defend herself? Though Lea was still near, her mind thought he wasn't close enough.

The Sphinxy
Diana and Vico

ShiShikin
Darkside

NickSwisher17
Donald, Goofy

Xynith
Oswald

Dante Takahashi
Dante

Shisei Tenshi
Axel

Dante Takahashi generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 513!

User Image
Dante takahashi
DK-keyblade(daikatana), Adamantium fist, Katana(temporary)
With: Larxene,
Portals used/left: 0/10
Time till next portal: 4hr 0 mins
Health:65% *Bleeding*
Drown- Theory of a deadman... Dante's fight theme

Dante watched as Larxene pretty much laughed in his face, in which he narrowed his eyes even more. He listened to her, watching her movements and expressions curiously. She even disregarded his kindness in attacking first. Oh well, guess she'll have to regret that decision. At least so he hoped. All the cat-like blond would see is dante's right foot move forward a loud clink of him flicking his sword open. In a blink of an eye, he used almost god like speed and charged Larxene ready to slash in a diagonal going towards the sky. Once he reached nine feet, his right hand begun to glow white as he pulled the sword out. Instead of his katana, he attacked with his nine foot long Dai-katana keyblade and slashed upwards.

Once the slash was completed, whether it was a miss or a hit, the keyblade with disappear quickly back into the normal katana he held. He followed the slash up with another one from the sheath of the weapon, now at five feet, and did the same as before. The sheath turned in to his dai-katana keyblade once more in the same speed, then returned to being a sheath. Finally, to finish the combo hit, he charged the woman with his left shoulder lowered trying to send her flying into the building behind her.

Once the combo finished, he stood with the katana pointed to he ground behind his back, and the sheath pointed towards the sky infront of him, protecting him from the next attack. He hoped these attack had hit there mark and she would just surrender. " I hope that... was good enough... for you... " He said panting heavily.

RechthaberischOtaku
* Please note: Combo attack is using the RNG as 1 attack.. so if it hits... all three parts hit.. if it misses all three parts are missed or blocked to your digression.

Neocroth generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 855!

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Mickey felt the surge of the black and white energies flowing through him, as if he were being electrocuted. He screamed with the pain before he was tossed across the room, slamming into the wall, before landing on the floor, getting up slowly. "I can't lose here...not to fakes. I can't afford to lose here! My friends are all counting on me!" He yelled out. Thankfully, he was able to see the wiring in the animatronics, and his keyblade barely touched the power sources, thus, retaining the power he gained from their earlier attack. He was hurting after taking those attacks. If he was quick enough, he could take them down before their attacks were fully charged to hit him. He immediately rushed forward, jumping into the air, before attacking the exposed wiring before the armor on the arms that melted away temporarily was restored somehow. He used a combination of his keyblade and pearls to do it on both of them. He hoped this would be enough to destroy them, or at least damage them to where they could be too slow.

Pete blinked when he heard nothing but silence for a moment, before hearing the sounds of slashing and hacking and the sounds of the heartless being destroyed. He noticed the darkness and hearts floating around from the ballroom when the door was opened. His eyes widened at Adam, before glaring in his direction. "You! Why I oughta- when I'm done with you, you'll be wishing I destroyed you more quickly!" He yelled out, before getting some distance from him. "Once I destroy you, Belle will have no choice but to go to Gaston!" He said, then blinked when he realized he just blurted out his intentions.

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
RechthaberischOtaku
Namine

Xynith
"Roxas"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ζ є ą

Health: ██████████ 100%+++Status: Normal+++Weapons: Burning Bright+++ ҉ +Eternal Flames+ ҉
Location: Twilight Town +++Company: Namine and Roxas +++OOC: Edits are now complete.

I will be there to pick you UP off of the ground
When there is no one else around,
As your perfect little world comes burning down
All that I ask in return is for somebody like you,
To smile and remember a nobody like me.

+++Lea smiled seeing his old friend again. It felt like such a long time had passed, but yet things were almost as they were. Roxas had even brought them their favorite after work snack, and spoke just like he use to. Like they were still friends. Lea took the sea salt ice cream bar offered to him remembering the days he spent with his friend laughing as if nothing was wrong while the darkness seemed to be growing in the worlds around them. Lea took a seat next to Roxas. "I'm sorry Roxas. It's been a rather hard couple of days. I'm glad to see you again though. I thought coming back here might help and in a way it did. You came back here just like I thought you would." Lea wondered in Roxas knew about the Organization being recreated by Xehanort, but he didn't want to ask. "It wasn't all bad though. Namine helped me and somehow my other did too. I remember who I was and my home. My name is Lea." It felt like he was introducing himself for the first time even though he had been friends with Roxas for quite awhile. The Organization was what they all had in common, but he wondered if friendships could still remain even if the Organization as they knew it was gone. Could they live normal happy lives now as they always wanted? Somehow it felt like that would have to wait. "We have to be careful. Something dangerous is out there and I think it's trying to go after the former Thirteen members and those connected to them." Riku tried to warn him about it before, but Lea's fragmented memories made it hard to understand what Riku was talking about. Namine and Lexaeus later confirmed it for Lea and now he was worried about his friends. How long could they remain safe here in Twilight Town before that "something" came after them too?

Everyone always thinks they are right
How do I decide what is right and wrong
When I do not have a heart to follow
I only exist for a chance that someday
I will be whole just like you again.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Donald approached the double doors to the past, crossing his arms and tapping his foot. He couldn't help but feel a little lost now that they'd finally reached this point. He looked to Goofy. "So, what's the plan Captain?" "Hmm..." Goofy sat pondering for a moment before turning to the two keybladers. "Alright, well, we don't really know what went wrong in the past yet. And even worse, we don't know what to expect once we leave this room. Without a doubt the place is crawling with Heartless. We gotta find a way to sneak into the throne room to see what that ol' witch is up to."

"I could try to open you a portal with my magic. Yen Sid taught me this neat spell. I might be able to get you to a balcony in the throne room from here." Donald wasn't very good at the high level sorcery he'd been learning from Yen Sid yet. But short distance teleportation wasn't so bad as long as Donald could focus. "Then that's what we're gonna do!" Goofy affirmed. Donald rolled up his sleeves and meditated for a moment. He then let out an incantation (Which none of the others could possibly have understood) and a swirly hole in the wall appeared emitting strange noises (A portal like this had once taken Sora, Donald, and Goofy to The Lingering Will). Donald was now slightly out of breath. "That oughta do it. When you guys go through you should have a good vantage point of the throne room. Be careful." Donald said extending his hand to Goofy. The two shook hands as Goofy gave a smile. The dog then turned to Kairi. "You wanna go first?"

Donald then walked toward Oswald. "Listen, I'm only gonna tell you this once. I don't know you, but I need you. You try to pull any funny business and change the future, we're gonna have a problem." Regardless of the rabbit's response, Donald would walk to the doors and open them, gesturing for Oswald to walk through.

Xynith generated a random number between 0 and 500 ... 105!

"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

"'Just like you thought it would?' Does that mean we should be expecting Xion sometime soon?"

"Roxas" asked Lea jokingly. When "Roxas" was corrected by Axel-- Lea of the name change, "Roxas" would take another lick from his ice bar out of embarrassment. Then Lea mentioned something about something hunting Organization members. How ironic and funny this predicament was for "Roxas". He was here for another reason and it didn't have anything to do with the Organization at the moment other than this.

"Well. If that's the case, the best we can do is prepare for the worse. Heh. Man. I must be killing the joy out of the situation at the moment."

"Roxas" would have taken another lick from his ice bar before looking over to Namine, who appeared like she was off in daydream land.

"Hello Namine? You there?"

"Roxas" would have waved his free hand in front of her face. If he got her attention, "Roxas" would have smiled and said something more.

"Lost in dream world? Your ice cream is going to melt."

"Roxas" mentioning the ice bar that he gave her some time ago.

Health:
Animatronic Minnie: 40%
Animatronic Daisy: 40%

Mickey's attack would have really done some damage to the wiring and integrity of the systems that were running the machines. Sparks and small flames would erupt from the trashed portions of the machines as they reeled back a few steps. Their faces jutted up with even more malice on their faces from being hit so badly.

"Why-why-why are you hurting us, Mic-Mic-Mickey?"

Animatronic Minnie asked as she and the Animatronic Daisy would reach out with the same powered up gloves from before and walk eerily over to the king. Since he had still maintained some of the energy from earlier, Mickey's attack would also reveal more wiring and important inner hardware that operated the machines.

Oswald gave the best of luck to Kairi and Goofy as they left to deal with Maleficent. Once Donald sent the others and gave his little pep talk to the rabbit, Oswald stood where he was for a few moments looking at the duck when Donald made his way to the double doors.

"Nice pre-battle speech there Donald."

Oswald would have mumbled underneath his breath as the two would make their way into the realm of the Timeless River. Once on the other side, Oswald would look more or less like he did before except entirely in black and white and more 20ish cartoon style.

"Whoa! Talk about deja vu. I feel like I've seen this place before."

Oswald would have said awestruck before he realized the giant orb of now black light illuminating from the center of the site. He was guessing that that thing was suppose to be the Cornerstone of Light thingy that everyone was talking about. When and how they got this thing fixed, he wanted to find a way to make sure that Ortensia never got kidnapped in the first place. Oswald would take a few steps towards the swirling black orb. He would attempt to tap it with his keyblade before it shot him and his weapon back, making him skid several feet before he got up in some pain. Then something about the orb became horribly wrong. The same black swirl would have grown more and more like a swarm of bats grouping together to make a figure of a bigger creature. This swarm would eventually form into a giant monster that resembled Oswald with his keyblade. Oswald himself pointed to the swarm with his shaking right arm while getting up slowly with the aid of his keyblade.

"Please tell me that's not how it's suppose to be."

Oswald would have asked Donald incredulously.

When Kairi and Goofy finally reached the other side to view the scene in the throne room, they would find the throne room filled with greater Heartless with some smaller ones scattered in there creating a gladiator circle in the middle of the room. In the middle of the circle where scattered melee weapons and cracked portions of the floor indicating a recent fight had taken place there. In that circle would be a lone guard survivor of the bunch that had fought to the death. He would be on his hands and knees, breathing heavily from the fighting and from what he just did. Sobbing could be heard from the other side of the room from where Kairi and Goofy were. They were coming from the love ones that were forced to fight to the death and they were accompanied by Heartless as well. The one influencing the events that unfolded in the room sat on Mickey's throne with her pet crow. Maleficent had gotten off of her throne and proceeded to walk slowly over to the lone survivor. She would be accompanied by two shield wielder Heartless and three lancers.

"There there."

Maleficent would have knelt down to the lone survivor and lifted his head up with her free hand so that they saw eye to eye.

"Your friends didn't die in vain."

Maleficent would have tilted her head so that the survivor would have a clear view of the place where all the love ones were watching from. There would be more Heartless that joined that crowd and began to make what was left of the love ones into the Heartless themselves.

"Oh don't worry. They won't turn your family into them."

When Maleficent turned back to see the survivor's face, the survivor would spit in her face. To that, she quickly grew enraged and stood up wiping the spit from her fact. She would then point her staff at the victim to cast a dark firaga spell on him.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE--."

King Adam was highly unamused by Pete's comment. The last part of what Pete said really got the King fired up.

"GUARDS! SEIZE THAT CREATURE!"

He would have pointed his rapier to the fleeing Pete as numerous guards armed in full plated armor, tower shields, and swords descended from their posts throughout the castle to give chase to Pete. If Pete was going to escape, that didn't matter. If Pete did decide to continue to fight, the situation was pretty obvious.

((RNG for Mickey.))

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"

Neocroth generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 519!

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Mickey watched as the attack seemed to do some serious damage, which also appeared to have a look on the animatronics' faces that showed more malice. Strange how machines like these were even capable of mimicking emotion, but all the more reason why he needed to take them down quickly, in case they got even more dangerous somehow. Luckily it seemed that he might be able to do it. With more of the inner machinery revealed, his chances of victory were even higher now. He wasn't planning on throwing this chance away. He immediately crouched down a little with his keyblade moved back a little, glaring up toward the animatronics. He immediately jumped forward, flipping almost immediately after jumping, the keyblade and pearls attacking more of the wires and inner machinery. Regardless of whether or not he had those energies on his keyblade, he didn't really see any need for them anymore as the attacks were done on both animatronics.

Pete blinked, then looked around, before yelping as he immediately turned and made a run for the entrance. "Since when did he have this many guards?!" He yelled out, attempting to make a run for it. He could have tried fighting, even with the heartless at his side, but he couldn't afford to take any risks. He only hoped that some of the heartless he had sent to other rooms of the castle found Belle and brought her to him. If they did, he might be able to get exactly what he wanted here. Then again, if there were guards strong enough to take down the heartless in other parts of the castle, his plan may have already failed.

(OOC: Still waiting on the Sora, Hana and Kagi posts before responding as Yen Sid. Also, did you accidentally put 500 instead of 1000, or did you mean to do that?)

NickSwisher17 generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 42!

"WACK!!!!" Donald leapt back in fear. What the heck was going on? After being completely speechless for a moment, Donald turned to Oswald. "WHY WOULD YOU HIT IT YA BIG PALOOKA!?" Donald then brought out his wand and cast a Gravira to try and force the being back into the cornerstone.

(OOC: Short post sorry. Ima do Goofy and Donald's posts separately)

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image▬▬▬▬ I Am At: Hallow Bastionxxx With: Yoriko/Dianaxxx Doing: Talking With Diana
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ♦

:Tab:The Darkside let out a last pain filled shrill as its heart is assualt by both Diana's Keyblade as well as Yoriko's spell. Upon its' silence the giant Heartless starts to disolve from the feet up leaving behind only a glowing red orb that starts to float upwards towards the sky. But before it can go too far the strings that once enslaved the Darkside bursts once again from the ground and entangles the escaping heart. With a final tug the dark strings drags the heart downwards and the small glowing heart fazes into the floor. To the outside eye it seem to have simply vanish into the ground but those strings do lead back to something. The dark strings return to Shixun's corrupted Keyblade and the heart that they have brought back is absorbed into the Key bit. One. Once the heart is gone the white garbbed Nobody pick up his Keyblade and quickly dismisses it. While the Darkside have not done alot of destruction it have at least serve its inital purpose which put the albino Nobody in a good mood. Using the corridor of darkness Shixun vanishes through the floor beneath him and appears suddenly in front of Diana with a smile on his face and clapping his hands in awe, "Well done indeed. Too bad you still have a long way to go." Shixun remains at a safe distance from Diana since he is still aware that there is another person about. The smile never leaves his face but the guy have stopped clapping and starts to introduce himself with a slight bow, "Regardless I guess I still have some explaining to do." With that said he gets up from his bow with that smile still very present on his feature, "Shinu...Now that I am done with formalities do you happen to know where Riku or Sora is?" While Shixun never once mention that he is a Nobody, nor the reason why he is after the two, the smile on his face suggests that he have no real ill will towards them. Although whether or not his mood changes upon meeting them is another question.

:Tab:He gives the girl a few minutes to reply but while that happens he looks off in the distance where the spells have fired off from, "Also it is bad to evasedrop onto someone else's conversation." He have no idea if the person who did the spells are good or bad but it seems he does not care.He simply does not like people being stalkers. Whether the person wants to reveal herself or not is not his decision to make but he is curious on one thing. Shixun returns his attention to Diana and the blade she is holding. He points a finger at her Keyblade and asks, "Curious but care to tell me how you came about obtaining that?" Sure he knew how someone can come about on suddenly having a Keyblade but everybody gains it differently. And the more he knows about the small bits of a puzzle the faster he can place the pieces. What makes this puzzle more exciting to solve is the fact that so far only he can see the pieces let along the big picture. All these Keybladers running around trying to slay Heartless and the supposedly new Organization are not too keen on a threat that can be just as impactful. But that is another subject for another time. Hopefully Diana does not try to fight. Shixun is no pushover but given he is not one to fight senselessly just because someone else has a short fuse.

♦ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OOC:
                                                        Sorry if this took a bit longer than expected.

RechthaberischOtaku
                                                        Yoriko

The Sphinxy
                                                        Diana

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
RechthaberischOtaku
ShiShikin

★·.·´¯`·.·★Diana Fotieni★·.·´¯`·.·★
The Balancer of Light And Darkness

User Image
User ImageDon't you worry about the dark
I will light up the night with the love in my heart
I will burn like the sun
I will keep you safe and warm...

Diana was glad when the giant Heartless dissolved in smoke and it looked like a heart vanish into the ground. Sighing in relief she nearly jumped out of her skin when suddenly someone appeared before her out of nowhere. She clutched her keyblade in a cautious matter, not liking being snuck up on like that as he congratulated her on defeating the monster. The blonde girl had a feeling he might have been behind it but didn't want to jump to conclusions. Still he seemed suspicious. Frowning at him at first when he said she had a long way to go, she raised a brow when he asked where Sora and Riku were. "I don't know who those two are." she replied, slowly lowering her keyblade and becoming more calm. She grew curious when he mentioned someone eavesdropping and remembered how someone was shooting spells at the heartless to help her defeat it. Diana turned her head to where he was looking but didn't see the person he was talking to.

Her attention was brought back when he asked how she obtained her keyblade. Holding it in both hands she explained, "It just appeared one day when I was attacked by Heartless. The pendant on the chain though, my parents gave to me." She wondered if her parents knew it would turn into a keyblade. To be honest she really didn't remember much about her parents at all.

Like the smell of a rose on a Summer's day
I will be there to take all your fears away
With a touch of my hand
I will turn your life to gold...

User Image

Chou Tai-Kun generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 517!

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ląrχene
The Savage Nymph

User Image---User Image--- User Image--- User Image

Seductive Nature: determined, irritated
Flash of Lightning: 82% of Health
Before Impact: Well, this might be neat. Quite the Key~

(OutOfCharisma: Aer gave me permission to move Kagi and Hana together. Hopefully things can get back to speed with them XD Also, RNG for Larx's teleport and attacks combined.)
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

-------The Nymph would have said something to get to Dante a little more, but it seemed she had done more than enough to anger him. Quickly, the boy was beginning to bring forth attacks and fight, Larxene readying herself as well. Immediately, the man was taking no time to begin trying to take her down, his attacks great in power and speed. She almost envied him, but knew some of her attacks could be better.

-------As quickly as she could, the Nobody tried to teleport out of the way. If she managed to get away from Dante's first attack, she brought forth as powerful of a Thundarga spell as she could, sending it for her opponent in hopes of paralsing him. If her attack didn't work, then at least she could have gotten away from the attack if fate were in her favour.

-------Kagami and Hanabira had eventually decided to take their leave, the auburn having said her goodbyes to Sora before finding her way in the Drawf Woodlands. Though the forest was a little frightening, at the end, away from a cottage, was a great flower field big enough for training grounds.

-------Purple and yellow eyes looked around, a little surprised by the vibrant colours. "Now, this is interesting," she said under her breath, intrigued and excited before looking to the ebony-haired woman with her. "Alright, ma'am," The girl chirped, hoping that the trailing would at least be something interesting. "What do you have planned for me?"

-------Kairi had walked into the throne room, near mortified by the destruction within. It sadly didn't help that around the area were a good amount of Heartless. Some of them were already coming after her, hindering her for the most part from seeing the turmoil at the throne.

-------When there were enough Heartless gone to where she didn't have to worry about being hit so easily, the Princess tried to listen in on what was happening. The evil Faerie was angry with something from the character before her, and she suddenly shot them with a Dark attack. Appalled, the red-brunette shook a little in fright, taking a few steps back. This woman truly was cruel.

-------Namine had started going into her own little world, regretting ever setting foot out of her White Room. Even with Lea near, she felt so awkward, so out of place outside. The white of the walls were safe and sound, her sanctuary. How was she to overcome this? Everything was already seeming to begin crashing against her, making the blonde begin to feel all the more helpless.

-------Finally, though, she heard the supposed Roxas talk to her. "W-wha...?" she questioned out loud before looking down, seeing the apparent ice cream in her hand. "O-oh... sorry. I've been having a few troubles lately." Keeping it simple, the girl blushed softly in a growing embarrassment. At least with more company she felt more safe, more at home. How long could it last, though.

-------Seeing that some of the cyan ice cream was already falling down the stick, she licks the sliding droplets before beginning to bite at the top. With this, she took small bites from the top, not wanting to get brain freeze.

-------Yoriko suppressed a sigh of relief when the battle was won. The Hearltless was gone, and things semed to be getting better. As curious as she was to question the girl on how it came, however, her mind quickly remembered that she was in need of finding her friend. The woman could sense the brunette in the world, smiling softly as she quickly took her leave, though barely noticing the darkness that then came after her leave. What mattered was following Yen Sid's orders, and that was what she intended to do. Besides, it would be nice seeing her good friend again.

User Image---User Image---User Image

Shisei Tenshi
Axel

The Sphinxy
Diana

Dante Takahashi
Dante

Soralovesaerthex
Hanabira, Sora

Xynith
Maleficent

Dante Takahashi generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 587!

User Image
Dante takahashi
DK-keyblade(daikatana), Adamantium fist, Katana(temporary)
With: Larxene,
Portals used/left: 0/10
Time till next portal: 3hr 45 mins
Health:25% *Bleeding*
Drown- Theory of a deadman... Dante's fight theme

Dante had missed his mark as Larxene teleported out of the way. After she reappeared, Dante was about to strike once more, but was struck with a powerful Thundaga. This severely hurt his body, but he didn't not let out a cry of pain. He stood ready to attack again, luckily not being paralyzed fully, or so he thought. His right arm began to spark, then following that, his whole body froze in place. He groaned slightly as he was unable to move, and begun to fight the paralysis as much as possible. " Damn, this is not good... not good at all.. " He muttered to himself.

He hated to admit it, but this was more of a challenge then he had predicted. Then again, she was an organization member, so she definitely had some skills he had no ideas on. He still tried to fight the paralysis and looked up at Larxene. " So before you finish me off, can you at least answer why you were watching Diana and myself? " He asked quizzically. If the paralysis ended before she was able to strike, he would strike just after her. He would use an ability Leon taught him, The Rezenokukken, with the katana Cid had given him. He only hopped that either he survive, or maybe a miracle would happen.

((you beat me by 4 numbers... that's horrible luck on my part))
RechthaberischOtaku

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
RechthaberischOtaku
Namine

Xynith
"Roxas"

ζ є ą

Health: ██████████ 100%+++Status: Normal+++Weapons: Burning Bright+++ ҉ +Eternal Flames+ ҉
Location: Twilight Town +++Company: Namine and Roxas +++OOC: Sorry short post. Feeling a little sleepy today after busy weekend.

I will be there to pick you UP off of the ground
When there is no one else around,
As your perfect little world comes burning down
All that I ask in return is for somebody like you,
To smile and remember a nobody like me.

+++Lea was surprised when Roxas asked in Xion would be joining them soon. The truth is he didn't expect to see her or Roxas ever again, but after he woke up alive again as his human self he couldn't help but to hope someday he would see his two friends again. Lea remembered watching the fight with Xion and then her fading away to be with Sora. It was shortly after when Roxas also defected to be with Sora again. Losing them both felt like he had lost everything and in the end he also chose to die in order to help Sora. Somehow he had come back and so did Roxas. Maybe Xion would somehow return to them too. "I hope so Roxas. I hope she comes back soon." Lea wondered just how many of the former Thirteen did return. He could only account for a few at the present moment including himself, Roxas, and Lexaeus. What did their return mean exactly? Lea still did not have an answer as to why he was brought back to life although he was grateful for it.

+++"We should check Twilight Town really good before the sun goes down and the heartless start waking up. If Xion isn't here maybe she ended up in Traverse Town. I heard that people end up there when they can't go back to their original world. If something happened to Xion's world maybe she would be there." Lea smiled for a moment thinking maybe there was a small chance of seeing Xion again. Lea wanted to return home to Raiden Garden and if Roxas, Xion, and Namine had no where else to go he would invite them to come to his world. Hopefully it was still safe from the heartless, but if not Lea would fight to return it to the light. Lea took a big bite of his ice cream then watching the train go by in the distance as he wondered if Xion was safe wherever she ended up.

Everyone always thinks they are right
How do I decide what is right and wrong
When I do not have a heart to follow
I only exist for a chance that someday
I will be whole just like you again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items