Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
                                      I can't (e s c a p e ) this H E L L ѕo мαɴy тιмeѕ ι've тrιed
                                      But I'm s t i l l c ● a ● g ● e ● d
                                                some body || get me ▬▬▬ through this nightmare
                                                      ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
                                                      ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
                                                      ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
                            so what if ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (Everyone still in Yen Sids Tower -----> Transitioned to Underworld)▬▬▬▬▬▬ you can seexxxxxxxxxxthe darkest ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (Purpose, Drive, and Acceptance)▬▬▬▬▬▬ side of me
                            no one will ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (music)▬▬▬▬▬▬ ever changexxxxxxxxxx this animal ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (outfit)▬▬▬▬▬▬ I've become

Mei listened intently at Yen Sid's words and found herself nodding. "If I can get a temporary fix, that will tide me till I can get Mako. No garuntee that I will survive either journey, but the least I can do is try." The young woman said as she turned and closed her eyes. THe Underworld, she could get to that through the Coliseum, if she remembered correctly. She generally tried to avoid that place, as it was somewhere her 'brother' was known to frequent. She did everything she could to make sure he didn't realize she existed.

"I'll make sure to tell everyone, everything, when we are together again. I owe them that much." She said as her hand snapped out and she created the portal to the world she was going. She slipped through, following the pathway s and stepped out into the Greek themed world. Then she quietly made her way to the door that quite obviously was a notation of an Underworld entrance. She stood staring at the door for awhile, and then decided the best way to get in was the obvious one.

The young woman balled up her fists and started pounding on the door as hard and as fast as she could. She would turn herself into an absolute annoyance until someone answered the door. Which apparently didn't take very long. A beautiful woman opened it, peeking her head out. THere was an aura around her of golden light, and Mei had her pegged pretty quickly as a goddess. "I apologize for my rudeness, Goddess, but I must speak with Hades, it is quite urgent - a quite literal life or death matter." She said.

The beautiful woman looked the silver haired young woman up and down, a small smile crawling over her face. "Does he have your lover?" She said, her eyes misting over with a sort of starry eyed look. But the look on the young woman's face spoke otherwise. "Oh my, I can tell this is quite a story... tell me as we seek my husband. Oh, and deary... you can call me 'Sephy..." She said as she started chatting with the young woman.

It didn't take long for Mei to tell the woman her whole story, which was strange because she had never told another soul the entire story. But by the end of it Persephone was crying, in the way only a goddess could cry - IE absolutely stunning and beautiful. Then the Goddess lead her into a throne room where Mei watched as the Goddess started walking over to a small throne beside the larger one.

"Hades, oh Hades my love! We have a petitioner... her heart has reached me so much, and I weep for her tragedy... please my love come and help me make this right..."

I can't (e s c a p e ) M Y S E L F ѕo мαɴy тιмeѕ ι've тrιed
                                            But there's s t i l l r ● a ● g ● e
                                                            ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

"I can't take all the credit."

Anon knew there was no point in continuing the charade of acting like some stranger that Mickey would not know.

"Your castle is fine... Mostly. Can't say for sure if the current house-sitter is taking care of it though. She can be so easily distracted by her doings. And again, your girls are fine. They're being taken care of in the most magical... second... most magical place in the universe. Sheesh. Overreacting much?"

Anon would have said over the systems as he watched the King go from hall to hall to try and go wherever he was going. This made him think of something:

"Mouse in a labyrinth. Ironic, nay?"

Anon would continue to watch the scenes on his screen for a few moments out of amusement. Once it wore thin, he would type in a few commands on his computer that would make for a forced exit of the King from his base into the entrance of the castle.

"There isn't any cheese at the end of this labyrinth, but there is an exit. See you soon."

Anon would have left his sincere goodbyes to Mickey.

Donald's Magnera spell would have caused another large chunk of the swarm to get away from the inners. Oswald would try and take advantage by swinging and hacking away at the exposed area. He was still have trouble making contact with the orb as the remaining ones still blocked his way. What made it worse was that some of the swarm that Donald drew from earlier started to make their way back to the main group slowly bit by bit. Oswald was too distracted by trying to get a clean hit in to notice this.

"This is ridiculous! It's like I'm playing a cruel game of shadow tag with my actual shadow and it always wins."

That comment seem to drive Oswald into more frustration as he swung even more wildly around. What he didn't seem to comprehend was that a few of his swings actually managed to make contact with some of the swarm that managed to come back to the main body, destroying them. The Swarm Oswald would have cast a thunder spell at Donald to distract the mage enough to stop pulling off its "armor".

After a few moments of silence from the goddess, Hades could be heard replying back from the depths of the domain slightly annoyed. Once he reached the top of the steps from the bottom levels of the area, he noticed his wife was with a young lady. Hades quickly walked over to Persephone and talked with her in a low voice.

"Sephy. Honey. Baby. We've been over this hundreds of times before: Mortals coming down here to wish back their dead is not how it works here."

Hades had already jumped to that conclusion of Mei wanting someone back from the dead. That seemed to be a majority of the reasons as to why any mortal would be down here in the first place. Well, and a handful of exceptions that will not be going into.

"I'm not some genie that can grant wishes like that. Even then, I'm pretty sure that there's a rule to that."

Hades would still be going off of the assumption from earlier. The way he was talking to his wife was far different form the way he talked when he was conducting business or dealing with annoying keybladers. His tone with his wife was much more genuine and controlled in stark comparison to his hot temper. He would have exploded at Pain or Panic by now, but not his wife.

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"
User ImageUser Image
                                      I can't (e s c a p e ) this H E L L ѕo мαɴy тιмeѕ ι've тrιed
                                      But I'm s t i l l c ● a ● g ● e ● d
                            so what if ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (Hades)▬▬▬▬▬▬ you can seexxxxxxxxxxthe darkest ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (Purpose, Drive, and Acceptance)▬▬▬▬▬▬ side of me
                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (music)▬▬▬▬▬▬ ever changexxxxxxxxxx this animal ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (outfit)▬▬▬▬▬▬ I've become

"Actually... Sweety she isn't here for someone that is dead..." Persephone said as she wrapped her arms around her husbands neck, leaning into the Underworld God, her head resting on his shoulder. "She's very sick, but has a very very important job to do... and she is seeking a quest to attain that which only we can give her." Persephone said as she looked at the young woman that stood before them.

"Lord Hades, if I was seeking someone dead... the only one I would seek to check upon would be my mother. But she would likely be within the Elysian Fields, where Heroes go upon their death. She died a Noble death, and was a powerful warrior before she turned to being a mother." Mei said with a level of calm that was strange for someone facing off against a pair of deities. But there was a strange cracking to her, as if that mortality was slowly cracking and peeling at the edges.

"She isn't a normal mortal either, my love." Persphone pointed out as she motioned to the singular black wing of the young woman, and the strange configuration of the girls Right eye. "She is like that man... Genesis, and Angeal... She is related to Sephiroth, if her story is correct."

"On this your dearest wife speaks... true." Mei said as her hand gripped the edge of her belt. Her eyes closing as she drew in a calming breath. This place was already starting to strip away her layers and make her not herself. "The Master Yen Sid, sent me to you. Because you are one of the few Gods that would broker... fair deals... in exchange for whatever requests it is you make. But I need to state now, I will not harm those I love... and I will not kill. I cannot, it will destroy me." She stated as she rolled her shoulders back.

"She told me her story, my love... There is a boy she loves very much, but she doesn't want to confess her feelings till she has more time to find her cure... So... maybe... " Persephone stopped speaking to trail her finger down her husbands ear. "Maybe we can send her on a quest that could mean she could earn some Nectar and Ambrosia?"

"Because I am no normal Mortal, your God making items would not make me immortal... Nor am I a great Heroe that wishes to seek ascension to your Pantheon. I merely seek a stay to my illness, that will handle the damage to my body and give me enough time to find the true cure to my bodies issues." Mei said this as her hands began gripping on her elbows, her breaths coming in a little more shallow as her left eye started to go slitted like the right. "I would like to broker this deal as quickly as possible, with both parties receiving something fair and accomodating. I cannot remain in your realm long, or I will become that which I hate."

I can't (e s c a p e ) M Y S E L F ѕo мαɴy тιмeѕ ι've тrιed
                                            But there's s t i l l r ● a ● g ● e
[/list

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Mickey continued running through this labyrinth inside Castle Oblivion, glaring when he heard Anon speaking again. A current house sitter...was it Maleficent? She and Pete are the only ones he knew that ever got inside the castle, or even attempted to. Well, Lea did too, but things are getting complicated. He wondered if Yen Sid had tried to call to him. If that were the case, he'd probably owe him and his friends an apology for blundering. Then there was the mention of where Minnie and Daisy were. The second most magical place in the entire universe? This guy sure loves to hear himself talk, and speak in riddles no less. Nevertheless, he needed to return to the castle to help with the situation there. He hoped everyone was alright.

He found an exit, which seemed to be opened for him. Guess he wanted him outside of the castle as well. After hearing his comment however, he was a bit insulted, but that didn't matter. He was now out of the castle, so he could return home. He took out a star shard, believing he could use it to get back home. Upon using its power, it glowed, and he seemed to move in a dangerous way on what appeared to be a star as it didn't take long before he was gone from Castle Oblivion.

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
RechthaberischOtaku
Namine

Xynith
"Roxas"

Neocroth
Yen Sid?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ζ є ą

Health: ██████████ 100%+++Status: Normal+++Weapons: Burning Bright+++ ҉ +Eternal Flames+ ҉
Location: Twilight Town - Central Station +++Company: Namine and Roxas > No One
+++OOC: --

I will be there to pick you UP off of the ground
When there is no one else around,
As your perfect little world comes burning down
All that I ask in return is for somebody like you,
To smile and remember a nobody like me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+++Lea sat at the Tram Station waiting for the train to arrive. Time seemed to pass slowly and Lea quickly started to get bored. A yawn escaped his lips and then he leaned back staring up at the slowly moving clouds wondering what his friends might be talking about and where Xion might be. After about twenty minutes Lea started to wonder if Roxas and Namine were alright, but just as he got up to go check on them he heard the sound of a whistle blowing and a strange looking train pulled into the station. The door to the train opened and Lea peeked inside to see no one else on board, not even a driver. It should have been enough to tell him it was a bad idea to get on, but he still climbed aboard and sat down anyways. The train's whistle blew loudly twice before it started to move down the tracks. Lea watched the town go by out the window as the train started to circle behind the old mansion where he found Namine. He promised he would protect her, but he wondered if he was strong enough.

+++He felt like he had failed Roxas and Xion unable to stop them from fighting each other and then both of them returned to Sora. It was where they belonged as they were both pieces of his heart, but Lea still hated it. He wanted his friends back. Thinking about it made Lea feel sad and then the train came to a strange looking tower Lea had never seen before. He was sure he had explored the entire town with his friends, but somehow this place was new and undiscovered. He stepped off the train looking at the tower for a moment then he turned to ask where he was but the train had completely vanished. No way back it seemed so he hoped someone was inside the tower to tell him how to get back. Lea came up to the door feeling unsure about it then he finally knocked and waited. When no answer came he said "Hello anyone home? I think I got on the wrong train and need to get back to my friends..." He again heard no answer so decided to go inside the tower. He saw two sets of stairs one going up and the other going down. Maybe if he climbed to the top of the tower he could look around and see how to get back to where he was, so he decided to climb the stairs to the top. When he got there he noticed a man with a long white beard sitting at a table looking to be thinking about something. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I need to find my friends. Can you help me?" He said to the man.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Everyone always thinks they are right
How do I decide what is right and wrong
When I do not have a heart to follow
I only exist for a chance that someday
I will be whole just like you again.

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(To anyone that might still be subscribed to this thread, I have opened up a new Kingdom Hearts RP. Kingdom Hearts: Into the Abyss)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff