Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chou Tai-Kun generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 508!

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Yσrιkσ "Yσru" Mσtσ

Power behind the Spells: Focused
Stability: 100% of Health
Within Concentration: Well, this might be a treat
(OutsideOthersCraniums: N/A)
○❖○ - - - - - - - - - - -۩- - - - - - - - - - - ○❖○
-------Yoriko wasn't too surprised when she was brought to Radiant Garden, but was a bit surprised with the sudden feel of darkness. It truly was strong, though thankfully not enough to where it made her sick. It could have been she wasn't close enough for those symptoms, but she was at least thankful she wasn't feeling the slightest ill. She was able to see a great Heartless, or at least the tendrils that were its mane, and sighed. The woman took no time to make her way over, soon finding the keywielder and her moogle.

-------Silent, the woman looked to the child from the corner of her eye as she readied her tome. Seeing the blonde attack, the mage thought it best to attack the best, herself. To aid, Yoriko quickly sent forth a Fiarga spell to one of the giant Heartless' hands. Her mind was quickly becoming absorbed by the fight, face becoming emotionless as she became completely focused.

The Sphinxy
Diana and Vico

ShiShikin generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 525!

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image▬▬▬▬ I Am At: Hallow Bastionxxx With: Dante/Larxene >> Yoriko/Dianaxxx Doing: Watching The Fight
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ♦

:Tab:The Darkside continues on its mindless rampage as it pounds large craters into the pavement below. The giant would have continued like so if another presence have now make itself known. A young blond girl appears seemingly out of nowhere catching the Heartless a bit off guard. For a while the giant beast just stares at the girl but this sense of bewilderment does not last long as the Heartless tries to crush the Keyblade wielder under it's enormous hand. Luckily the lady have move fast enough to avoid the attack and have manage to hit its legs causing the creature to shriek in pain. Nor angered by the girl's assault the giant decides to lift up one of it's feet and proceeds to bring it down hoping to crush the girl underneath. Even should she dodge the aftershock caused by it should create a small earthquake. At least enough to kock her off balance if it is done correctly. For a while the Darkside is mainly focus on trying to squish the girl in any way possible. That is until backup arrives and soon the giant Heartless finds that one of its' hands is being scorched by a Fiarga spell. Yet another shriek escapes the massive beast and it looks over to the attacker to find an albino lady. A two against one is an unfair fight and most weaker Heartlesses will know to run rather than stay and risk being turned into nothingness. But at this point the giant of a beast is far to angered to even care. Instead of turning tail and run the Darkside decides to change up its tactics as it suddenly get on all fours and starts to use it tendrils. The dark tendrils starts to swing about wildly destroying any building structure that it hits while a few of them head for the two assaultants that have hit the Darkside earlier. Needless to say this Heartless is no tactician and is mainly relying on feral instinct to fight. Hopefully none of the innocent people are being caught up in this fight else things will get a bit more complicated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Tab:Shixun have to hold back a slight snicker as Larxene stats that she find him annoying and quickly suggest that he should fight with the man himself. "Not a bad idea." Shixun replies, "But everyone knows that getting between you and a prey is like getting between grizzly bear and its honey. Besides I am not fond of being stung." Again he compares the savage nymph to a little bug. If anything Shixun can probably tell why Larxene is a target for some of the Organizarion's antics back then. Easy to tease and with obvious results but that aside he is not there to get his kicks. No what he wants is answers and sadly the one he gets next is not the one he is looking for. The ablino Nobody is informed that no one here is currently holding a Keyblade and that the one that the Darkside was after was already out of the area. Well that is a downer. And here Shixun thought he have finally tracked down someone who can help him out a bit. Turns out that might not be the case. "Bummer. Well at least that means I have more excuses to use a few puppets as bait. Even if they are big." However when the cloaked man pokes a bit of fun at Larxene he cannot help but add, "She's always like that. Might explain why some of the members back then love to poke her with a stick." The fun is short lived but at least he now knows to look elsewhere. The tension between Larxene and this cloaked stranger is starting to grow thick so Shixun takes that as a sign to get going. "Love to stay and talk but I have a Keyblader to find sadly." He walks pass the cloaked man but stops after a few steps, "By the way Larxene. Do cut those antennas off. Else I might be tempted to call you Miss Hoots next." Leave it to Shixun to find ways to make fun of someone's haitstyle. Either wave he waves a bye and starts heading down the streets.

:Tab:For a while the albino Nobody is at a lost as to what to do now that his previous bait turns out to be a failure. Or so he thought. Before too long the Darkside he had summoned previous had gone into a rage as if trying to kill something. At the sight of this Shixun have to grin. Looks like the Darkside have served its purpose after all. Without any time to waste Shixun rushes to the location and teleport onto a nearby rooftop. He is close enough where he can see what is happening but far away enough so that no one is able to see him right away. At this distance he can make out two figures that are attacking the Darkside. Whether they are Keyblade wielders or not is still a question left unanswered but for now he will wait and watch what those two can do. If lucky one of them might be a skilled Keyblade wielder and that means he will have a way to get the answers he wants. For now it is a waiting game.

♦ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OOC:
                                                        Sorry for the late reply

Dante Takahashi
                                                        Dante

RechthaberischOtaku
                                                        Larxene/Yoriko

The Sphinxy
                                                        Diana

The Sphinxy generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 609!

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
★·.·´¯`·.·★Diana Fotieni★·.·´¯`·.·★
The Balancer of Light And Darkness

User Image
User ImageDon't you worry about the dark
I will light up the night with the love in my heart
I will burn like the sun
I will keep you safe and warm...

Diana barely managed to dodge the giant heartless as he attempted to smash her with its large hands but it knocked her down a bit. She was about to get struck when a large fireball struck the creature. Looking around in surprise she saw a woman who had joined the fight. Getting up with a smile that she at the moment had an ally she charge again. The creature was clearly quite angry as Diana went to strike it again with her keyblade as it knelt down but gasped when tendrils shot everywhere. Regardless she went to strike it while she could to stop it from destroying more buildings then it had already struck.

Like the smell of a rose on a Summer's day
I will be there to take all your fears away
With a touch of my hand
I will turn your life to gold...

User Image
Name: Nova Kurosaki
Details: Not directly interacting, seeking to remove civilians with the other Turks, will not interfere unless needed.

Well it turned out her little trip to 'Seventh Heaven' would have to be put on hold. Nova was a woman of duty, and part of that duty was now the defense of this world. As per the deal with the 'Restoration Commitee', Nova was working with the other Turks who were nearby, Shotgun (Gods how she hated that spoiled brat) and Nunchuck. It was an easy enough team to handle, and the Turk was working on clearing any civilians from the location. There was people already fighting the Darkside, so the suited woman was not needed.

As far as she could tell. When Nunchuck evacuated the last normal civilian Nova found herself standing nearby and watching the fight. She lit up a smoke, and straightened her tie. Standard procedure was non-interference unless ShinRa's aid was needed. That was common procedure, and she was a woman for following the procedure of her job. Besides, she needed to research more on that appearance of a young woman whom was strikingly like experiments done by an old researcher of ShinRa.

When things were completed she would do a blanket investigation, targeting anyone that seemed to be of use in the situation. That would mean interviewing anyone she could, and probably offering a small monetary supplement as a means for keeping their mouths shut. Hopefully she could strike gold and accomplish her goal.
User ImageUser Image
                                      I can't (e s c a p e ) this H E L L ѕo мαɴy тιмeѕ ι've тrιed
                                      But I'm s t i l l c ● a ● g ● e ● d
                                                some body || get me ▬▬▬ through this nightmare
                                                      ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
                                                      ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
                                                      ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
                            so what if ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (Yen Sid, Kagami, Sora, and Anyone still nearby)▬▬▬▬▬▬ you can seexxxxxxxxxxthe darkest ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (Determination, and Acceptance)▬▬▬▬▬▬ side of me
                            no one will ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (music)▬▬▬▬▬▬ ever changexxxxxxxxxx this animal ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (outfit)▬▬▬▬▬▬ I've become

It took her a fair amount of time to hold herself in check, she found this tower provided her a solace that she needed. A sense of calm and relaxation. Her energy revitalized quicker, either because of that or the change in her genetics. She felt better, rather quickly, and for some reason this place seemed to hold her illness in check. Perhaps Yen Sid had something that she could use to keep herself better managed, that she could use in order to complete what she had decided was her place in all this.

She walked back to the main group, a slight change in her demeanor. She was still quiet, withdrawn, but she seemed to have a strange calm to her. She couldn't hear the voices, she didn't feel the pain, and that made her capable of focus for the first time in awhile. She walked up behind the group still gathered and cleared her throat. "Yen Sid, sir, I have made my choice." She said in that soft quiet voice. One that spoke of a young woman still getting accoustumed to speaking out loud. "You brought me here for a reason, or allowed Riku and Kagi to bring me. I don't know what the reason is, and I don't know what the stars have decided as my fate." She stopped talking and looked over at Sora and Kagi.

"I don't feel I am anywhere near the level of Kagami, or Sora. I don't feel I have a place as a Keyblade weilder, but I feel I may have the ability to do some good before I die. Because I will die, unless something can be done to change the path my body is on." She said, strangely enough speaking no longer taxed her. This place had changed her, and the things she had been thinking of had changed her.

"It is not much, but I put my blade into this fight. I will do whatever I can, and I will fight for what is right. I have hidden in the shadows for too long, I have watched for too long. I know that each time I fight, using my talents, I risk mutation - and eventually death. But I am willing to die for this cause. There are people I care about, though they may not remember me very well, their light was the reason I fought the darkness for so long. If you allow me, everyone, I will be beside you and I will do everything I can, before I die." There, she had said it, put it out in the open. Only Kagami and Sora, from home, would know she was dying, but at least she had finally said it outloud to someone other than the two she had trusted in Radiant Garden.

I can't (e s c a p e ) M Y S E L F ѕo мαɴy тιмeѕ ι've тrιed
                                            But there's s t i l l r ● a ● g ● e
                                                      some body || get me ▬▬▬ through this nightmare
                                                            ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ

Xynith generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 945!

"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

The chipmunks were able to get into Donald's pocket. As they got their hands on one of the potion bottles, they felt a violent rattle from out of the pocket due to Donald's bashing. That would cause the chipmunks to be squished repeatedly on the inside of the pocket. They would let go of what they had and literally plop out of Donald's pocket with swirly eyes and stars. The ducks would have felt some relief from Scrooge's own minor healing only to feel shocked by Kairi's thunder attack and they too went down in incapacitation land. Goofy's attempt to reflect his own son's attack was so successful, Max looked at the shield coming back to him with a deer-caught-in-headlights look. The next moment, Max was on the ground incapacitated. As for Pluto, when Pluto's charge failed, that would cause the dog to look back at where he missed while still running forward. That would allow Oswald to use his keyblade like a baseball bat and swing it hard at Pluto's head and part of his head where he was holding the makeshift keyblade. That attack would send the dog flying like a flyball and plopping down near the ducks with swirly eyes and stars. When all of them were knocked out, the devices on their heads would beep twice before unlocking themselves from the heads of each of the characters.

"Why did these things come off--........ Oh....."

Oswald put two and two together as he was holding one of the devices in his hands inspecting it. After a few moments of awkwardness, the characters would begin to stir and sit up with tired, groggy, and confused looks on their faces.

"What happened?"
"How did we get out here?"

The chipmunks would be asking to themselves. The young ducklings would help their uncle up to his feet and give him his cane.

"Blimey! I feel like I just got hit by lightning."

Scrooge's back cracked when he leaned on his crane. His free hand would clutch his back to soothe the pain as much as possible.

"Twice."

Max sat up and shook his head slowly to get the cobwebs out. After that, he looked up and saw his dad with his shield out.

"Dad?! What's going on? Why do you have you're shield out?"

So much happening and no real answers.

Health:
Animatronic Minnie: 95%
Animatronic Daisy: 95%

Mickey's attacks as they were right now would have no affect on the animatronics at all. In fact, the machines didn't even flinch when they were hit by the pearls and Mickey's weapon. Even their metal plating wouldn't suffer even a dent. The two giggled mechanically as they charged up the attacks they held out and threw the exact same same projectile attack as before. The same as earlier.

((RNG is for Mickey battle. At the rate you're going Neo, this is probably going to take much longer than 3 turns. I'm hoping you don't mind.))

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"

Neocroth generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 170!

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Mickey turned around after he landed on his feet, only to notice his attacks did nothing to the animatronic characters. Wait, why was he even wasting his time on these things? Well, hopefully he could get a clue as to where the real Daisy and Minnie are after he won, so he'd have to try something, not like they were going to let him go that easily anyway. He noticed that they seemed to be about to throw the same projectiles as before. However, he moved quickly between them, waiting to see if they'll still throw it at him. If they did, he'd try to jump to the side quickly to avoid them both, if he was quick enough of course. He wasn't sure what would happen if he was hit by those attacks, but if he was hit by the projectiles, he'd suffer the consequences. Otherwise, if he dodged successfully, he'd watch what happens if the projectiles collided with one another.

(OOC: It's fine, it would be quite annoying if this took too long though.)
Donald and Goofy panted as they saw each of the downed characters devices beep and release as each managed to slowly get up. Goofy inched toward his son cautiously, hiding behind his shield (which had bounced back to him after his throw). But once his son spoke, Goofy knew that the group had returned to normal. "MAXIE!!!" He said as he bum rushed his son with hugs and a few fatherly kisses.

Donald meanwhile, walked up to his three nephews and clonked them on the head with his wand. "You boys got some explaining to do!" He said angrily. He knew it wasn't the boys fault, but he still was sore both figuratively and literally. Goofy then released his son. "What happened to you guys Maxie? Where's the rest of the soldiers?" Max was a talented private in Goofy's squadron. That Maleficent had forced Max to attack his own father was bad enough. Goofy didn't want to imagine what had happened to the rest of his men. He knew they didn't have long and would need to head into the tunnel as soon as possible.

Chou Tai-Kun generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 253!

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Yσrιkσ "Yσru" Mσtσ

Power behind the Spells: Focused
Stability: 100% of Health
Within Concentration: By the Gods, let me destroy this!
(OutsideOthersCraniums: Number for Yoriko)
○❖○ - - - - - - - - - - -۩- - - - - - - - - - - ○❖○
-------Yoriko would have found the Darkside's yelping and whimpering at the fire on its hand hilarious, but the woman was so focused to where she did not care. The blonde girl was seeming to do alright, not needing any aid in terms of health just yet. However, it would take more of her magic to use a white spell compared to her normal black spells, due to the woman being a black mage and all, thus she wouldn't only be able to give so much. The woman had only a few Elixirs at her disposal, and would only use them at the greatest cost.

-------However, one thing that threw her off in terms of her enemy's tactics was how it began to use its tendrils, elongating them as they destroyed buildings and hours upon hours of rigorous construction. The dark-skinned woman needed to finish this fight and search for her friend Aereth. As much as she wanted to research this new girl and her keyblade, she had been given a mission. So, the woman sent a Blizzarga spell for the Heartless's face, hoping it would hit and at least hinder it a little with a sting.

-------Kairi saw the devices come off of all the characters, letting out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness!" she said out loud, smiling. Though it was a little sad having had to fight everyone, it was at least nice that the fight was done, and now their threat, at least so far, was done. However, that hadn't explained why or how these devices came to be.

-------Seeing that Donald and Goofy were having a few conversations with some relatives. she heard the top hat-wearing old duck begin to mutter and groan in his Scottish accent, talking of how he got hit by lightning. The girl gulped, chuckling sheepishly as she held her hands together behind her back for a moment. "Sorry, that was me," she said, but then she listened to Max's reaction to his father. Wait... did they have amnesia?

-------Larxene's turquoise orbs glared daggers at the albino Nobody, clearly not too fond of all his insect puns. Not only were they annoying as hell, but they were quickly grinding at her mind no better than a swarm of bees. If he was trying to torture her with them, it seemed to be working, but her childish rage would at some point end to be the male's downfall if he didn't learn to shut up and leave her be. All she had been doing was wanting to cause a little fun and mischief, and this little b*****d just had to waltz in. The nerve of him.

-------Thankfully he left, though not with a final taunt ready to make the woman explode with electricity. She managed to remain calm enough, quickly becoming thankful that she and her original "boytoy" were alone again. Scoffing, she rolled her eyes as she faced him once more, her beautiful Foudre still in hand. "Too easy to tell?" she questioned. "Well, then, I might just need to give this coat a good mod, make it a sexy dress, and no one would be the wiser." Her smirk crept to its sadistic and seductive grin once more. "Not even you, I bet."

The Sphinxy
Diana and Vico

ShiShikin
Darkside

NickSwisher17
Donald, Goofy

Xynith
Oswald and Company

Dante Takahashi
Dante
User Image
Dante takahashi
DK-keyblade(daikatana), Adamantium fist, Katana(temporary)
With: Larxene,
Portals used/left: 0/10
Time till next portal: 5hr 0 mins
Health:75%
Drown- Theory of a deadman... Dante's fight theme

Dante watched as the new nobody disappeared from view, in which mentally he sighed a sigh of relief. He was quite surprised that his full blown lie actually worked with the nobody, then again he hid his abilities fairly well. His eyes looked back to Larxene, watching her slightly with every move she made. The thought of her in a dress did spark a small blush but it was hidden. Instead of charging in for an attack, he actually lowered his fighting stance. " Even with a dress, someone will make fun of you hair style and you will easily be agitated. " He started to say and slowly pulled off his coat, then dropped it to the ground.

The weight of the coat would be surprising to most as it slammed to the ground like an anvil falling. His small but muscular physique visible to Larxene, even his metallic arm visible, as he stood there, and stared the woman down. He took his eyes off of her and reached for a ball of gauss wrap in his pocket. " You should control that anger a bit more.. although I thought Nobodies had no emotions at all? " He continued and begun wrapping the wound on his side, almost seeming to be bored with the fight. Once he finished with a small grimace in is face, he tossed the roll towards Larxene and said. " Not sure if you bleeding anywhere but you probably could use it. "

He grabbed is coat and threw it around his shoulders, making his appearance seem normal. " However, once your bandaged up, the shall commence again... I believe it was your attack after all. " The blue haired boy would smirk, knowing kindness would probably irritate her a lot. This time, he grabbed hold of his katana, sheath and all, and pulled it off of his hip. He then held it in a Battou-jutsu stance with his left hand holding the sheath and his right hovering above the Katana, waiting for his chance to strike.

RechthaberischOtaku

Xynith generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 645!

"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

"Ah. Dad. You're embarrassing me."

Max would whine as his father hugged him in front of the others. The ducklings chuckled a bit at the fatherly affection that Goofy was giving his son. As soon as they just started to laugh, they felt the whack over their heads from their other uncle.

"Ow! What was that for Uncle Donald!?"

The ducklings would whine. When they heard the threat from Donald, they would immediately coward and looked at each other for help on explaining what was going on.

"Well. You see..."
"Those Heartless overran the town..."
"And they threw everyone in the castle's dungeon..."

The ducklings would answer sheepishly, though it was outside their scope of influence. Scrooge would have heard Kairi. Confused, he turned himself and said the following:

"You? What are you talking about, lass? I was joking there. Though if you did have something to do about this..."

When Pluto's device came off, he would wake up and feel the heavy device on his head. He would shake his head and body to get rid of the device and stretch out his body. After so, he looked around at the current situation and spotted someone who he thought he knew. Pluto would dash over to Oswald and attempt to tackle the cartoon.

"Uh. Nice dog-GY!"

Oswald would have been tackled by the dog. Immediately after, Pluto would have started to lick Oswald's face repeatedly, causing Oswald to let his guard down and laugh at the situation. Chip and Dale would have saw the commotion and made their way over to the brother of the King.

"Hehehe! Alright! Alright! You got me!"

Pluto would have gotten off of him as Oswald got up and patted the dog on his head.

"Say Chip. Doesn't he look familiar?"
"Whaddya mean?"
"He looks like the King with his old outfit on."
"Now that you mention it... He kind of does."

Meanwhile, when Goofy asked Max what happened, Max would elaborate on what the ducklins were trying to get across.

"Heartless came flooding out of one of the castle's rooms and took the guards and the troops by surprise. Most of them didn't survive. The ones that did were imprisoned in the castle's dungeons. The last thing I remembered was being imprisoned with the rest of them and... I don't know. I'm sorry, Dad. I wish I could tell you more."

Max wish he could more information, but that's was as far as his current memory would allow. The devices seemed to have given the group short term memory loss from the more recent event.

Health:
"Animatronic Minnie: 95%"
"Animatronic Daisy: 95%"

The two would giggle even more as their attacks made contact with the King. They would repeat the same open handed zombie approach attack from earlier with the exact same properties as before. If Mickey had managed to work over the pain of the last attack, he would notice that the attacks that hit him left a very nice present. Assuming the attack hit part of his keyblade, Mickey would notice that the parts of the keyblade that got hit by portions of the animatronics' attacks would be glowing black and white brightly. Also, it should also be noted now that it would be quite suspicious that the animatronics were able to control their powers on their arms alone and only their arms where as the rest of the body seemed to just holding these powers in check."

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
RechthaberischOtaku
Namine

Xynith
Add you to the quote code for Fake Roxas.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ζ є ą

Health: ██████████ 100%+++Status: Normal+++Weapons: Burning Bright+++ ҉ +Eternal Flames+ ҉
Location: Twilight Town +++Company: Namine +++OOC: Sorry for the wait. Getting over flu bug for past week.

I will be there to pick you UP off of the ground
When there is no one else around,
As your perfect little world comes burning down
All that I ask in return is for somebody like you,
To smile and remember a nobody like me.

+++Lea was glad to finally be back in Twilight Town. He knew now it wasn't his true home, but if he could choose somewhere to be his home this town would probably be it. He couldn't settle in just yet. Not until he found his friends and he also promised to keep Namine safe. Xehanort is out there somewhere along with the heartless so they would have to be careful. "For what it's worth I am myself again; in mind, body, and heart it seems. Thank you Namine for helping me and for coming with me. So now you can call me Lea. Make sure you got it memorized." He said with a smile as he looked down at the town below them. Lea wanted to repay Namine for all her help, but he wasn't sure what to do. Near the base of the Clock Tower on the far left Lea noticed a familar sight. The towns Ice Cream vendor was making his rounds. Maybe if he got some Ice Cream and waited Roxas and Xion would show up. He would get some for Namine too of course. "I need to go get something really fast, but wait here okay? I won't take very long." Lea sounded very excited as he turned towards the stairs leading down to the base level of the Clock Tower. Before he reached the staircase he noticed a figure in the shadows nearby. "Someone there?" Lea said as he took a few steps away from the staircase. The least of their worries would be if it was the Clock Tower's Keeper coming to scold them for trespassing, but that was most likely not the case.

Everyone always thinks they are right
How do I decide what is right and wrong
When I do not have a heart to follow
I only exist for a chance that someday
I will be whole just like you again.

Neocroth generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 146!

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Mickey was feeling quite a bit of pain from taking those attacks, they must have really hurt. He thought that he could cause some kind of chain reaction by having their attacks collide with each other, but in the end, he was hit instead. However, he noticed that some of the powers got onto his keyblade, which seemed to show the colors of the attacks used. He also noticed the powers seemed to only be controlled by their arms. He wondered if hitting any part of their bodies with this would be enough. Perhaps it was better to take out the arms, since they seemed to have their powers focused on them.

With all this in mind, he immediately spun the keyblade in hand. If he managed to move out of the way just in time, he would avoid being zombie grabbed, before swinging the keyblade, making sure the parts that had the energies from the attacks that collided with it hit their arms. He hoped this would do something to end this, otherwise he might have to run away, since it seemed like he might have a chance to get away.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Goofy hung his head in worry at Max's story. Things were worse than he thought. Maybe a fight with Maleficent was inevitable. He'd have to find a way to free whatever soldiers were still alive.

Meanwhile Donald sighed and put his hand on top of Louie and Huey's heads. "It's alright boys, but it's not safe here anymore. We made quite a racket a second ago, so it's only a matter of time before the Heartless get here. You and Uncle Scrooge gotta get somewhere safe. We're gonna fix all of this."

Goofy heard Donald and nodded in agreement. He placed his hands on his son's shoulders. "You gotta keep all our friends here safe. Me and Donald got work to do. Just try to avoid Heartless, no matter what." He hugged his son. "I love you Maxie." With that Donald and Goofy looked towards Kairi and Oswald and nodded. "Hope you guys are ready." Donald said. opening the door to the damp tunnel below. Donald drank an Ether and cast a fire spell at the end of his wand like a torch to lead the group through.

The tunnel was long, but luckily it was just a straight shot to the Hall of the Cornerstone. It seemed Maleficent hadn't discovered this path. As they walked Goofy contemplated what he could do to counter-attack on the witch and save his soldiers. If she'd done what she had done to Max and the others, the soldiers were likely not still in the dungeon. The castle would undoubtedly be crawling with Heartless, so recon would be nearly impossible. He'd confer with Kairi on what they should do after they'd successfully gotten Donald and Oswald into the past.

They finally reached the end of the tunnel. "Here goes nothin'" Donald said. He climbed up a small ladder that led to a secret stone door in the floor of The Hall of the Cornerstone. As he popped his head up, he saw that the room was filled to the brim with at least 40 Soldier Heartless. All of them turned their heads toward him as Donald stared back awkwardly. He then simply chuckled, "Hey, how's it goin'?" He said trying in vain not to incur the Soldiers wrath. They all suddenly leaped at him when he unleashed a Magnega to hold all of the Heartless up. He then unleashed a massive Donald Flare, destroying all of the Heartless suspended in the air in one fell swoop. Once they were all gone, an exhausted Donald called down to the group, "It's all good." signaling them to come up.

ShiShikin generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 12!

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image▬▬▬▬ I Am At: Hallow Bastionxxx With: Yoriko/Dianaxxx Doing: Puppeteering the Darkside Heartless
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ♦

:Tab:A blast of freezing cold ice is suddenly hurled towards the Darkside but this time about the Heartless is not so mindless as to simply stand there and get hit. The Darkside quickly brings its tendrils in front blocking the spell from making a direct hit. Instead the spell crashes into the blocking tendrils causing small icicles to form upon them. While this still does a bit of damage the smirk upon the giant Heartless' face indicates what it plans to do next. Instead of shrilling in pain like it had earlier the Darkside gives the frozen over tendrils a violent shake causing the icicle shards to go flying in Yoriko's direction. Hopefully the lady has a shield or some good dodging skills else those icy needles will hurt. But while the giant Heartless was busy focusing on Yoriko that it have completely forgotten about the other person that is in the fight. A small shrill escapes the Heartless as a sharp pain suddenly radiates from one of its' leg causing the Darkside to turn its' attention downwards and its' eyes lands onto Dianna who is wielding a Keyblade. While the sight of a Keyblade may have scared the lesser Heartless the sight of the giant key only helps to enrage the Heartless even more than it was earlier. Thankfully the Darkside have cease to cause collateral damage to the buildings surrounding it but it does not mean that it will be going easy on the two. Yes its destructive behavior have stopped only to be replaced by utter rage. While it cannot crush Dianna underneath it's hands and feet it manages to wrap a tendril around her and tries to get her in its grasp. And this would have happen have a certain someone have not intervene first.

:Tab:Off in the distance Shixun is sitting atop a roof with a small smile on his face. While his little puppet may not have lured the exact Keyblader he is looking for it have, at the least, managed to lure one out. Even if it is not the person he is looking for. Watching the battle with great interest the Nobody's eyes trails Diana as the girl continues to fight. Although he cannot help but smirk further upon seeing that she is literally only aiming for the Darkside's legs. Isn't the Heartless' weak point it's heart? He is aware that someone in the distance is tossing spells about but Shixun is not too concerned about that. For a while he simply enjoys the fight but his small smirk turns into a small frown as the Heartless tries to grab the blond Keyblader. Now we cannot have that now can we? While he cannot risk being in the fight he can do one useful trick. Luckily a Heartless is nearly made out of pure darkness which makes this small parlor trick a easy feat for Shixun. With a simple thought the Nobody brings his own Keyblade into existence. Most of the Keyblade is dark but it is the design that tends to give off this eerie vibe. True to its namesake dark thread-like decor cover it's surface but the unique part is that the small key bit on the end seem to house a glowing red orb. What is in it is anyone's guess but Shixun did not bring it out to admire it's design. He stabs the Keyblade into the ground and a few of its' string-like attachments seem to melt into the floor itself. Luckily that Darkside have been stabbed by this Keyblade earlier which only helps to promise the success of what is about to happen next. You were a good puppet. But sadly I prefer a useful one over one that outlived its usefulness.

:Tab:While Shixun maintains a safe distance the Darkside continues to go after Diana. Just as it is about to try and stomp on the girl again dark strings suddenly start to emerge out of the ground before wrapping around the various limbs of the gigantic beast. The beast tries to struggle against these strings but then it suddenly goes calm as if it have lost all motive to continue on it's rampage. Instead it suddenly calls back its tendrils and stands straight up exposing its' very weak point...The heart. Did the Darkside suddenly become suicidal? Not really but to the eyes of the untrained it looks as if the giant Heartless have suddenly decided to give itself up to possible death. May look bad to kill something that suddenly have no power over its' own mind but in this situation the Keyblader, Diana, may not have a choice. After all it is only common knowledge that people view Heartless as evil and Keybladers as the guardians of light. So where does a Nobody like Shixun fit in? He is still trying to find that out but as of now he is just happy people are so easily misled by fixed pretenses. It will make his work far more easier to get done if he ever find the pieces he needs.

♦ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OOC:
                                                        Finally posted. Fixing up a house is hard work.

RechthaberischOtaku
                                                        Yoriko

The Sphinxy
                                                        Diana

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items