Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
☜☆☞erthex ta zumi☜☆☞
he ngelic emon

User ImageUser Image
Aerthex had been laying down in her small home within Radiant Garden. She hadn't done much that day, mostly due to the fact there wasn't much she could do. She had been on the world for a few years now, hiding from the Organization and any other dark beings that could possibly be a threat to her. She gave out a loud huff and got up off her bed. The blonde stretched, opened the door and headed outside to gather some fresh air.
Aerthex breathed in the air, a small smile on her face. She enjoyed the feeling of the wind on her face and the freedom she still had. It may have been years since she had escaped the Organization, but she had felt that they would still come after her at any time. Every time she thought of it a shiver went up her spine and she gave a rough sigh. "Forget about that stuff Aer, you're your own person now. No one controls you." The blonde told herself, tapping her face lightly as she did. The girl stretched again and started walking towards the market. She kept her arms behind her back and hummed a little till she was there.
Aerthex was only ever in the market to look around at their wares, gather information, and people watch. She had seen some very interesting things these past few days, along with hearing a few interesting, mostly about dark forces moving and such. "Man things are getting strange around here." The girl huffed as she sat on a bench. The blonde glanced around a little, seeing people try and avoid her as best as possible, causing her to sigh some more. Just because she wasn't a human like all of them, didn't mean she wasn't friendly. This was the reason she didn't care for being here much longer. "It sucks not having anyone to talk with." She murmured, placing a hand on her chin and watching the people walk by.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~*So sick of playing, I don't want to anymore*~
User Image
((Outofcoffee: ))

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
♛-✫oreshii "ore" zumi✫-♛
he lackest eath

User ImageUser Image
Toreshii had been dreaming for long long time, having fallen into a deep deep slumber for years. The dark man was finally about to awake in the Badlands of The Keyblade Graveyard. It had been many years since he had been around to see the worlds, and wondered if they had stayed the same, ruled by those who didn't deserve it. He opened his eyes looking at he wasteland he had awoken in and scoffed. The sight was disgusting, a place where many had died to gain power, but he had lived. He was stronger than them all, fueled by the darkness he had gained. The ebony haired man grinned darkly. "So it begins once again." He said to himself with a chuckle.
Toreshii started to walk away from where he had awoken, taking in the sights of the place he had fought many a battle. The graveyard of keyblades was quite intriguing, so many dead weapons laying around to commemorate the ones lost in the war. A dark smiled crossed the dark mans face. Some of the keys he recognized from those he killed long ago. "You all were weak..."
Toreshii had stopped in the Fissure, a small place that seemed untouched for quite some time. He took a seat on a large rock smiling to himself as if he couldn't give a care in the world. "I wonder how everything has changed." He mused. The ebony haired man was plotting how he would gain the power he seeked, Kingdom Hearts. His goals remained the same, he would rule all the worlds, destroy those who stood in his way, and make sure all those that had wronged him in the past would burn. "I hope you are all ready for me, because I am going to be your worst nightmare." He laughed darkly, the sound echoing threw the valley.

~*I will never relent, you will all burn!*~
User Image
((Outofchaos: ))

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Riku could hear the others coming out of the tower as well, still thinking of where he should go, then he remembered something he heard before the meeting from Lea. It was something about a nobody, formerly affiliated from the old Organization XIII. Apparently she had been difficult to find, and he had been asked to find her. If he were to go there, he'd have to be quick. He couldn't afford to waste a lot of time now, especially with the situation as grim as it is now. If this person was strong enough to help out, then maybe he could ask this nobody to join them. Apparently her name was Aerthex.

He turned and looked back when he heard Kagami speaking, not having paid attention to her and Sora as he looked at her, but heard her question. "I'm fine, was just deciding on where to go first." He said, before turning back around, facing forward. "It doesn't need to be said, but...this may be the most difficult battle we'll ever face. We've got to move fast, and if we can, let's find some capable allies to help us out." He told them, before he was suddenly covered in an azure-colored armor, before summoning Way to the Dawn as he tossed it into the air, jumping up with it as a bright light flashed. He was now on top of a keyblade glider.

"If you're all prepared and ready to go, then make haste to wherever you're going." He said, before taking off in the lanes between. He looked around for a moment as he flew. It felt good riding on the keyblade glider, but he still needed to get the hang of it. After becoming master and possibly later on, he learned how to do this and became really good with it. Riku saw Radiant Garden ahead, before flying off to that place. Everything seemed OK so far, perhaps Lea already placed a shard of light somewhere there.

He then landed near Merlin's house. The reconstruction of this place was coming along nicely. According to Lea, it's almost as great as it was before Xehanort's experiments and Maleficent taking it over. He took off the armor and dismissed the keyblade after jumping off the glider, taking a look around. He could tell Cid's defense mechanism is still working, though a bit enhanced as well. On top of that, it seems Lea's group also came up with their own defenses, it seems their cooperation with the Radiant Garden Restoration Committee has done very well with protecting this place. He started looking around the houses as he began his search for Aerthex.

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Kαgαmι

Sight in the Subconscious: bewildered, ecstatic, concerned
State of Being: 100% of Health
Thoughts Through the Mind: I'm actually doing this!
(OutsideOthersCraniums: Soda + excited roleplayer = chaos XDD)
●○● - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - ●○●
- - - - The auburn-haired character heard a familiar voice, turning her head to see where it came from. It was her brunet friend that was no better than a lion. His comment made her give off a childish, yet joking sulk. Kagami knew he meant well, but she couldn't help but push his buttons. The boy was always so happy, his remarks pushing buttons yet only lightly to compliment his personality.

- - - - "You make it sound like that's a bad thing," she said, chuckling as she crossed her arms over her chest. After she said this, she heard Riku's reply, her attention being grabbed by the older male once more. There was something that concerned the tomboy more about him; his voice was lower than normal. The tone in it was soft, sad, conflicted. What he said was true, though. The girl never faced any other challenge like this before, but she knew it was going to be difficult for all of them. From what she heard of their past experiences, those were warm-ups to what could be ahead of them.

- - - - Though she wondered if they were overthinking it. Kagami understood his concern, but she questioned just how much concern he was putting on it. Worrying too much on something would just make things worse in the end, and she knew this. Previous attempts to do things under such circumstances had lead her down that path, and so her plans now had a path that let her go with the flow. That may not be the best thing, but it seemed to be the best she could do.

- - - - As she was about to say something to the silver-haired boy, he had activated his armour and made his way for the skies.

- - - - " 'Ey, wait!" Kagami said before Riku flew off. The girl sighed, shaking her head softly as her arms came to her sides. That boy, she wondered how her admiration turned to love. It seemed so odd, falling for the one who made you want to Fall. It was almost like a giant metaphor with no true meaning, and it irritated the girl to no end that she couldn't find at least a glimpse of it.

- - - - Kagami turned her head back to Sora, shrugging softly as if to hide her actions.

- - - - "So," the tomboy began, "Where are you heading off to? I'm thinking of manning the Island."

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
╰☆╮ora╰☆╮

User Image
User Image
Sora chuckled a little at Kagami, she was always an interesting person. "Depends on what you're excited about." The boy said with a joking tone. He always did have a ton of energy, looked on the bright side of things and such, but even he couldn't help feel the weight on his shoulders. He let out a soft sigh as he stretched a little. The burnette looked over to Riku as he spoke, nodding in agreement. "We'll be ready, i know it." He watched his best friend take his leave and placed his arms behind his head.
Sora looked back at Kagami and shrugged. "Dunno yet. Might head over to Twilight Town first myself." He had expected Kagi to take their home, and he believed she could definitely keep the place safe. If anything he would head over there to check on the place at some point, after all, the islands were his home too.

*~A far off memory is like a scattered dream~*

User Image

((Outofcookies: Omg i can't even think right now >.< ))

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Kαgαmι

Sight in the Subconscious: bewildered, ecstatic, concerned, determined
Thoughts Through the Mind: I'm actually doing this!
(OutsideOthersCraniums: N/A)
- - - - Kagami chuckled softly, hands coming to her sides as she looked to the boy. All her friends she envied a little, really. She envied Sora's optimism, trying to mimic him with it, finding the light of things. That was one of the few things she could do decently, but she could never keep her heart open completely to the Light like he and Kairi did. She was drawn to the Darkness due to her plan.

- - - - "I'm excited I can actually do something with you guys" she said, a grin quickly swimming to her lips. Purple irises gleamed in glee and determination. "I've wanted to help you guys on one of your adventures for a while, now, and now I've my chance. How can you expect me not to be excited?" It almost seemed like the paopu on her wristband gleamed itself with her emotions. Either that, or it could just be the lighting from the sunset afar.

- - - - The tomboy looked to the boy still, the back of her mind wondering where the other girl of their quartet could be. She had been there with them, and the dark red-haired girl would more than likely help with their situation. She could go to another world, or even help the auburn with guarding their home. Maybe she was thinking of waiting before going to help Sora. It made sense, since she showed hints of having feelings for the guy.

- - - - Suddenly, Kagami heard Sora say where he might go as he gave a shrug. The girl couldn't help but say something in reply.

- - - - "That's all up to you," Kagami said with a soft shrug as she brought one of her hands in its corresponding pocket. "I know I want to keep eye on the Island. As much as I've wanted to see other worlds, I think I'd feel more comfortable looking after a place I already know." As she said this, her free hand summoned her Breaking Glass blade, showing she was ready to take off when their conversation was finished..

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
╰☆╮ora╰☆╮

User Image
User Image
Sora smiled a little at the girl's giddiness. He was glad she was excited to help them out and have an adventure and such, but he did hope she knew the danger of the ordeal. "I'm sure you'll do great." The boy said with a smile. The burnette was glad to have another ally that was a good friend of theirs.
Sora blinked a little, but soon smiled again. He could understand that she wanted to go to others worlds and such, but he could also understand wanting to protect their home. "I'm sure you can handle the islands." He said with a soft laugh. He watched as she summoned her keyblade ready to head off, and figured he would have to as well. The boy took a few steps forward as he summoned the Kingdom Key to his hand as well. "Good luck, and stay safe." He said to Kagi ready to leave. Before he did though he did have to wonder where Kairi had gone off to. Maybe Yen Sid still had something he needed to teach her. He would see later.

*~A far off memory is like a scattered dream~*

User Image

((Outofcookies: Goodness, this is horrid xD))

In a relationship with Aer-chan

Timely Traveler

14,890 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Stella Aeinsvald
-Daughter of Darkness-

On the roof of a lower building in Twilight Town, sat a strange looking teenage girl with silver hair. "Ugh...It's been so boring lately." Stella sighed as she reached into her bag and pulled out a pastry. The girl sighed once more, before taking a bite. Stella was never one to just lounge about, so just having to sit down and wait for something to happen was an entirely new and very dull experience.
Starting to feel aggravated, Stella gradually began to eat her pastries faster, and more voraciously. "If only he were here right now...or anybody for that matter!" The girl began to rant off in her head, as took quick glances at the different, empty streets below. Aggressively devouring her snacks while doing so. "I mean seriously, this place is like a ghost town! Where the hell is--!"
She let out a quiet squeak when she bit into her hand. She looked down at her hand and sighed. "How careless of me..." It was bleeding a little, but it didn't really bother her. Stella reclined on her back, and gazed up at the perpetual evening sky. "If only I could find someone else like him..." The girl thought, before closing her eyes.

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
☜☆☞erthex ta zumi☜☆☞
he ngelic emon

User ImageUser Image
Aerthex had continued to sit about, a lonely sigh escaping her lips as she was fairly bored. "What does it take to see a friendly face around here." The blonde mumbled in annoyance. Maybe she would go searching the town for someone who would actually be interested in her, or something. Hell if she knew. The girl stood up and started to head towards the housing when she noticed the faint aura of a keyblader. As quickly as she could the girl concentrated her energy into almost a bubble around herself, a way of cloaking the her nobody like aura. Anyone far away would have a harder time of finding her, but anyone too close could easily tell.
Aerthex soon took off in the opposite direction that the keyblade wielder was, taking a short cut to get around the housing. The alleyway she took wasn't very big, but it wasn't very commonly used from her own deduction so she figured she wouldn't run into anyone there. "Damn my luck." The girl huffed, taking a short breather before moving onward again.
Aerthex had made her way threw to the Bailey, and headed into the newly remodeled Fountain Plaza. "I haven't been here for a bit." She mumbled walking around for a few seconds. She didn't see anyone there, but it was possible that someone could have been. All the same she figured no one would even notice her. "Hello? Anyone there?" She called, although she wasn't too loud.

User Image
((Outofcoffee: Come up with something Soul!))

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Riku stopped for a moment, looking around this area with houses, before starting to walk on further, seeing an old house ahead. It seems he couldn't pick up her scent, she must have been very cautious. If she was a former member of the old Organization XIII, then she'd most likely be a target, whether it be to be recruited or assassinated. It's no wonder why Lea couldn't find her. He turned his head left and right, his eyes moving around the place. This was going to be much more difficult than he thought.

He started to approach the old house when a few measly shadows appeared in the area. Riku looked at them. "No time for small fry, better make this quick." He said silently, summoning Way to the Dawn in hand. It was then that he noticed the defense mechanism stretched even out here as it seemed to be stronger, wiping out the heartless easily as he blinked. ".....Guess I didn't need to do that." He said, dismissing the keyblade. This seems like a world he didn't have to worry too much about.

He then took a look around once more, his eyes averting to the windows of the old house, but then started to casually walk away. He didn't want to seem suspicious and scare the one he was searching for. If this girl wielded a keyblade, then maybe the person she was before had some skill. He wasn't about to let this opportunity slip up. Even with their strength, there is a limit to how much they can do at one time before they need rest.

He then thought he noticed something as he heard a door opening up, noticing someone leaving, but she was moving fast as he tried to keep up with her on foot, thinking he might lose her if he tries to use the glider. "Hold it! I'm not your enemy." He said, running after her. This must have been her, she was wearing something that was disguising her scent, but now that he was closer, he could tell. It was then that she seemed to slip by a group of people in the area as he tried to catch up with her without bumping into anyone, having gone through the Bailey and heading toward the Fountain Plaza.

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
♛-✫oreshii "ore" zumi✫-♛
he lackest eath

User ImageUser Image
Toreshii had been lounging around for sometime now, thinking to himself, unsure of where he was truly in need of going, or where he really wanted to go. "I wonder if that small island is still around." The dark man mused. He placed a hand under his chin, thinking to himself before standing up and stretching a little. He had decided to head to the small quiet world to cause a little mischief. He hadn't gotten the chance to try out all of his power so it would be nice to. Not to mention he was more than likely rusty at battle, he had been asleep for quite a long time after all.
Toreshii smiled and went to summon his keyblade, Glimpse of Darkness, pleased to see that he still could hold the weapon. "I'm glad to see you are still quite loyal." The ebony haired man chimed, a small smile across his face. The man tossed the weapon in the air quickly the blade as it changed into the keyblade glider he had once used. Unlike most, though, he did not have to use the armor, mostly due to the fact that the darkness did not weigh down on him. "Now off I go." He muttered jumping onto the glider and heading off towards the islands. Luckily for him he did know the way as it hadn't changed by much.

~*I will never relent, you will all burn!*~
User Image
((Outofchaos: ))

In a relationship with Aer-chan

Timely Traveler

14,890 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
User Image
]=[Daroha Ravenholm]=[
Cynical Existence/Angel of Death

Daroha stayed in the Fountain Plaza for what felt like hours. He had been sitting on a bench reading a book. Although taking a break from his work, let alone leaving his house, wasn't really something he did often nowadays, he did enjoy some fresh air now and then.
This part of town, despite being a plaza, was more often then not empty. Because of this it was quiet, with the only sound being the water from the fountain. Although, today, there was another sound that broke the area's serenity. Daroha's eye twitched slightly. "How annoying..." The man said quietly, although it was loud enough for anyone close to him to hear. "Can I help you with something?" Daroha asked with a flat tone.

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Kαgαmι

Sight in the Subconscious: happy, determined, a little scared
Thoughts Through the Mind: Okay... now how am I gonna do this?
(OutsideOthersCraniums: N/A)
- - - - Kagami seemed to be able to hide things too easily to her friends. It was almost sad how she couldn't let out her true nature. If she did, however, she knew that immediately they all would try to pull her away from her goal. As much as she loved her friends, she felt like this was something she needed to do. After all, it was for all of them. If she didn't, she wouldn't grow any stronger and wouldn't able to help them. Ending up like Riku, especially coming back from it all, would make her more mature and powerful. She could be of greater use as a pawn, an ally, and as a pal.

- - - - "Thanks," she said when she heard the boy before her wish her good luck. His keyblade came to his hand in a beam of light, reflecting the purity of his heart. The boy, as did the Princess of Heart who seemingly adored him, knew no sin. "Good luck to you, too. I'll be sure to grab you a paopu to share with Kairi, O Knight of Heart." With that tease, she activated her indigo armour, throwing her Stained keyblade far up into the air with as much power as she could, feeling proud of herself as her glider came to her feet swiftly. She hopped on, giving a quick salute-like gesture to the brunet as means of a goodbye before dashing off into the Lanes Between.

- - - - The tomboy soon returned to her home, landing softly near the sands of the main Island. The auburn-haired girl deactivated her armour and glider, now able to smell the familiar scent of the beach air, The waves were coming and going swiftly like normal, the leaves of the scattered trees swishing softly with the wind. It was wonderful being back, and it made her feel glad she had chosen this place to guard.

- - - - She couldn't help but make her way up to the familiar Paopu Tree, remembering what she said to Sora. As she walked up the steps within the shack to the bridge connected to the small island with said tree, she recalled her curiosity of the fruit. How was the legend started? She wanted to try it, but likely no one she thought of, though it was one person, would go with it. They seemed a little too cool for it. Either that, or they were held too far back by themselves to enjoy it.

- - - - "Nothing's changed," Kagami said to herself as she sat on the curved trunk, looking out to the day sky.. "Didn't really expect it to change much, anyways." The girl put one of her hands in a pocket, pulling out the Shard of the Cornerstone. She had to use this to guard her home. However, it seemed her prior burst of excitement made her forget exactly how to exactly use it to keep her home safe.

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
☜☆☞erthex ta zumi☜☆☞
he ngelic emon

User ImageUser Image
Aerthex had barely herd what the person following her had said, her mind in a slight haze as she didn't want to be caught. One couldn't really blame her though, after all her ties with the organization and what she had done in the past were not all good things. "You are in some trouble now." The blonde huffed a little before turning on her heal at the sound of someone's voice. She could have sworn the place was empty.
Aerthex actually caught a good look at the man and frowned a little. Although he didn't look like someone she had seen before, he did seem familiar. Maybe she saw him in the streets once. The blonde didn't really like his tone and it obviously aggravated her. "You don't have to be rude." The girl huffed. It took her a moment to realize that she had accidentally lost the spell she had cast to cover her aura and she quickly cursed under her breath.
Aerthex gave a soft sigh and looked back to the man. "I was trying to get away from someone that was following me, could you jus-" She cut herself off when she realized that this man also was keyblade wielder and she cursed again. "Well s**t." The blonde huffed. If this guy was able to tell what she was, which wouldn't be too difficult as she was pretty obvious, she might be in even more trouble. Although her aura gave off that she was a nobody it was still mixed in with that of a heart, albeit was very faint.

User Image
((Outofcoffee: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items