Battle System
Black List
White List

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Story:

It has been over a year since the time Sora and Riku had undergone the Mark of Mastery exam, Sora had been revealed to be Xehanort's target to be the 13th vessel of darkness. Sora, however, had been given a chance to redeem himself after some further training, with Kairi and Lea in training as well. During this time, Riku and Sora both ventured out into the worlds once more. The darkness had gotten stronger, but with help from friends, not only had Sora been saved from the clutches of Xehanort and the other vessels, but they had succeeded in rescuing Terra, Aqua and Ventus, and thus...old friends were reunited. However, Xehanort was now without a host body. In an act of desperation, he decided to no longer simply target Sora, even though he was a prime candidate, for he also needed a new host body. So, he and his younger self had begun to spread darkness throughout the worlds. Many old foes that were defeated in the past also returned, including members of the old Organization XIII. Some of which reunited with their somebodies, while others went their own way or were already part of the new Organization XIII, possibly with their somebodies who were already members. These foes, along with countless heartless, nobodies and unversed appeared to have started trying to bring the worlds into darkness by force. Yen Sid feared they would not be able to take on such overwhelming odds with so few allies. However, others who had the potential to either wield the keyblade or wielded keyblades also appeared. However, not all were in light, but because of the situation, it would be difficult to train them all. On top of that, Yen Sid's plan was to use shards of light which were powered by the Cornerstone of Light to put barriers of light over the worlds. Though this wouldn't be a permanent solution, since certain dark foes probably knew a way around them, but as long as they could at least keep the worlds safe just long enough to bring down these dark threats, they may have a chance. The objective of both sides was to either take over the worlds, or defend them and protect those within each world. Whose side are you on?

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rules:

1. No god modding. It's true that there are many who are extremely powerful, but they're not invincible and can't do everything.
2. Follow Gaia TOS. This is a must for every RP thread.
3. If you're applying for a canon character, you must send me a PM which tells me which character you want, along with a sample post with at least two paragraphs, one if it's a character that can be used as a NPC. No profiles required.
4. OCs are definitely welcome and possibly a must for this type of RP.
5. Literacy is a must, so correct grammar and spelling are definitely needed. I might let a typo or two slip as long as the post is still readable, but don't make it a habit and don't get too many typos.
6. At least post one paragraph in your posts. It's alright if you have writer's block, but don't make this a habit.
7. Please make your OCs original, if I find out it's a canon character from another series or something like that, it's an automatic rejection. Also, try not to have every single OC with a keyblade. They're not the only weapons that can be used you know.
8. Keep it PG-13. No overdoing it with details regarding violence in battle, and no smut. Relationships can build with time, but if the clothes come off, time skip it. Don't even bother putting it in PMs.
9. I probably don't need to say this, but don't twist the story around constantly, especially without coming to me first. If you have an idea for the story, please submit it to me first.
10. Put a razz somewhere in your PM to let me know you read the rules.
11. Also, the character limit for canons is three. You may have more if they're OCs. You may also use some canon characters as NPCs if those characters aren't taken by anyone.
12. In order to help progress the story and prevent RP locking, if a person fails to post after a day while they are speaking with others that they interact with in the story, the story continues on without them.
13. Scroll down to the originals section for more info. regarding OCs.
14. I may add or remove rules at any time.

Also, please don't badger me if it seems like I'm not around often, I have a life outside the computer and I can't be on 24/7.

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Character/World List:

Destiny Island:
Sora - soralovezaerthex
Riku - Neocroth
Kairi - RechthaberischOtaku
Tidus
Wakka
Selphie

Disney Castle/Disney Town/Timeless River:
King Mickey Mouse - Neocroth
Queen Minnie Mouse
Daisy Duck
Donald Duck - NickSwisher17
Goofy - NickSwisher17
Pluto
Chip
Dale
Scrooge
Huey
Dewey
Louie
Horace Horsecaller
Clarebelle Cow
Clara Cluck
Max

Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion(Currently Castle Oblivion)
Aqua
Ventus
Terra

Mysterious Tower
Yen Sid

Twilight Town
Hayner
Pence
Olette
Seifer
Rai
Fuu
Setzer
Vivi
Namine - RechthaberischOtaku
Zidane

Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
Leon
Cid
Aerith
Merlin
Yuffie
Tifa
Cloud
Yuna
Rikku
Paine
Sephiroth
Dilan/Xaldin
Even/Vexen
Aeleus/Lexaeus
Ienzo/Zexion
Lea/Axel - Shisei Tenshi
Moogle
Rufus ShinRa
Reno
Rude
Elena
Tseng
Veld
Rod(Male)
Gun(Female)
Two Guns(Male)
Shotgun(Female)
Martial Arts(Male)
Martial Arts/Nova Kurosaki(Female) - Amejisuto Bara
Katana(Male)
Shuriken/Cissnei
Nunchaku(Male)
Knife(Female)
Legend(Male)

Traverse Town
Fairy Godmother
Pongo
Perdita
99 puppies
Neku Sakuraba
Joshua
Shiki
Beat
Rhyme

Wonderland
Alice
White Rabbit
Queen of Hearts
Card Soldiers
Cheshire Cat
Doorknob

Deep Jungle
Tarzan
Jane Porter
Terk
Kala
Kerchak
Sabor

Neverland
Peter Pan
Tinker Bell
Captain Hook
Smee
Slightly
Cubby
Wendy

100 Acre Wood(Found in Radiant Garden)
Pooh
Piglet
Tigger
Rabbit
Eeyore
Roo
Owl
Kanga
Gopher

Dwarf Woodlands
Snow White
Doc
Grumpy
Happy
Sleepy
Bashful
Sneezy
Dopey
The Queen
Magic Mirror
The Prince

Enchanted Dominion
Aurora
Phillip
Flora
Fauna
Merryweather
Maleficent - Xynith
Pete - Neocroth

Olympus Colliseum
Hercules
Phil
Rock Titan
Ice Titan
Hades
Cerberus
Megara
Pegasus
Hydra
Pain
Panic
Ice Colossus
Zack
Auron

Beast's Castle
Beast
Belle
Lumiere
Cogworth
Mrs. Potts
Chip
Wardrobe
Gaston

Atlantica
Ariel
Prince Eric
Flounder
Sebastian
King Triton
Ursula
Flotsam
Jetsam

Land of Dragons
Mulan
Li Shang
Mushu
The Emperor
Yao
Ling
Chien Po

Port Royal
Jack Sparrow
Elizabeth Swan
Will Turner
Barbossa

Pride Lands
Simba
Nala
Timon
Pumbaa
Rafiki
Shenzi
Banzai
Ed

Agrabah
Aladdin
Jasmine
Genie
Abu
Carpet
Iago
Jafar
The Peddler

Halloween Town/Christmas Town
Jack Skellington
Sally
Dr. Finkelstein
Zero
The Mayor
Oogie Boogie
Lock
Shock
Barrel
Reindeer
Santa Claus

Prankster's Paradise
Pinocchio
Jiminy Cricket
Geppetto
Blue Fairy
Monstro

La Cite des Cloches
Quasimodo
Esmeralda
Claude Frollo
Phoebus
Laverne
Victor
Hugo

The Grid(Accessible in Ansem's lab in Radiant Garden)
Sam Flynn
Quorra
Kevin Flynn
Rinzler/Tron
CLU
Black Guard

Keyblade Graveyard
Vanitas

The World That Never Was
Xehanort
Young Xehanort
Ansem/Xehanort's Heartless
Xemnas
Braig/Xigbar - NickSwisher17
Isa/Saix
Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia - Yitani East
Larxene - RechthaberischOtaku
Roxas
Xion
Replica Riku?

Cartoon Wasteland
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit - Xynith
Ortensia
Mad Doctor

Currently, the main territories of the sides of light and darkness are Yen Sid's tower, Disney Castle, Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, Destiny Island, Keyblade Graveyard, Enchanted Dominion, World That Never Was, Traverse Town, and possibly Castle Oblivion. This isn't so simple as going to other worlds and trying to take the territory and/or defend it from the enemy, you must be strategical about how each side goes about it. Some of the dark ones may not even be on the same side as Xehanort. I may also include new characters if I find a need to do so and if they should ever fit in. Oh, and some characters probably don't belong in the worlds they're listed under anymore.

Update: I know this is late, but I included a battle system where you mostly use the random number generator, or roll dice in Castle Oblivion. I have also included ShinRa in Radiant Garden, including the Turks of Before Crisis. They don't have names, so if you want to take any of them, you can give them names of their own(which I'm pretty sure everyone prefers) if you so desire. I have also included Zidane from FF9 in Twilight Town. I may include more characters and possibly more worlds in the future. I have also added the Cartoon Wasteland world, a world based from Epic Mickey. Goofy's son, Max, and Gaston, from Beauty and the Beast, are also added in. Axel and Lea are now one and the same.

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Keyblade List:

Kingdom Key: Sora
Oathkeeper: Roxas
Oblivion: Roxas
Ultima Weapon: Sora
Kingdom Key D: King Mickey
Lady Luck:
Olympia:
Jungle King:
Three Wishes:
Pumpkinhead:
Wishing Star:
Crabclaw:
Fairy Harp:
Divine Rose:
Spellbinder:
Metal Chocobo:
Lionheart:
Diamond Dust:
One-Winged Angel:
Soul Eater:
Bond of Flame:
Follow the Wind:
Hidden Dragon:
Monochrome:
Photon Debugger:
Star Seeker:
Way to the Dawn: Riku
Destiny's Embrace: Kairi
Stormfall:
Ends of the Earth:
Hidden Dragon:
Rumbling Rose:
Hero's Crest:
Mysterious Abyss:
Wishing Lamp:
Decisive Pumpkin:
Circle of Life:
Sweet Memories:
Gull Wing:
Guardian Soul:
Sleeping Lion:
Fenrir:
Two Become One: Aerthex
Fatal Crest: Kenshin
Winner's Proof:
Missing Ache:
Ominous Blight:
Abaddon Plasma:
Pain of Solitude:
Sign of Innocence:
Crown of Guilt:
Abyssal Tide:
Leviathan:
True Light's Flight:
Rejection of Fate:
Midnight Roar:
Glimpse of Darkness: Toreshii
Total Eclipse: Doctor I.Z. Blackwell
Silent Durge:
Lunar Eclipse:
Darker Than Dark:
Astral Blast:
Maverick Flare:
Twilight Blaze:
Omega Weapon:
Aubade:
Zero/One:
Earthshaker:
Darkgnaw:
Chaos Ripper: Terra
Master Xehanort's Keyblade(Unknown Name): Xehanort
Treasure Trove:
Stroke of Midnight:
Fairy Stars:
Victory Line:
Mark of a Hero:
Hyperdrive:
Pixie Petal:
Sweetstack:
Void Gear: Vanitas
No Name:
Crown Unlimit:
Rainfell:
Bright Crest:
Master Keeper: Aqua
Wayward Wind:
Frolic Flame:
Lost Memory: Ventus
Light Seeker:
Skull Noise:
Guardian Bell:
Dual Disk:
Ferris Gear:
Knockout Punch:
All for One:
Counterpoint:
Divewing: Aereth Uzumi
Sweet Dreams:
Unbound:
End of Pain:
Lea's Keyblade(Unknown name): Lea
Young Xehanort's Keyblade(Unknown name): Young Xehanort

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Originals:

Oh snap! Forgot the OC skeleton! -Facepalm- Here it is. Anyway, when posting profiles, PM me with this title: My Heart is in (Light, Darkness or Twilight, depending on alignment, though if Twilight, you may be able to pick either side.)

Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Appearance: Picture(Can include written description of anything you wanted to include but couldn't.)
Race:
Weapon: (Can be something beside a keyblade, but if a keyblade, write the name of it and if it's on the list, I'll put the character's name beside it so everyone will know it is taken, or if it's an original, make sure there is a link to a picture of it so I may also include it in the Originals section.)
Bio:
Other:

Aside from OCs, you may include original keyblades not on the list, as long as you have a picture of the keyblade so I can link it here, probably the same for original worlds that your character may come from, if they come from an original world.

Original keyblades:
Breaking Glass - Kagami
Mosaic - Kagami
Conviction Keyblade - Daroha Ravenholm
The Angelic Demon - Aerthex
Feather Dust - Aereth
Savage Capriccio - Asura Miko
Hidden Twilight - Hanabira "Hana" Shu
Imagination - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Inner Confliction - Diana Fotieni
Dai Katana Keyblade - Dante Takahashi

Original weapons that aren't keyblades:
Claudia - Daroha Ravenholm
Nirvana - Stella Aeinsvald
Arda Nova/Light of Ruin - Stella Aeinsvald
Dumazid - Asura Miko
Ray of Will - Yoriko "Yoru" Moto
Base of Heart - Yoriko "Yoru" Moto
Ringblade - Xia Malificia

Original worlds:

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Battle System

There isn't much to the battle system for this one, though for many keyblade wielders, I'm sure they'll be using the command system, some having exclusive stuff like Terra, Aqua and Ven with their shotlocks. It is possible those trained by Yen Sid learned how to do command styles, but I think a simple command style would do, instead of worrying about MP and what not. However, whatever the attacks the character uses, instead of simply doing post battles which could drag on out for so long, we're going to take advantage of the Post Action thing on the right when you're typing in a post before you submit it. Simply click on the down arrow next to the word none and pick one of those options. For now, we'll be trying the random number. However, if Castle Oblivion is still ruled by cards, we'll use the roll dice for that one. However, if you're not fighting another player and you're fighting against heartless, nobodies, unversed, etc., you can simply skip the Post Action thing, unless they're summoned by your opponent during the battle and in which case, you can simply either move around the enemies and attack the summoner directly, or attack the enemies to try to reduce the numbers. For now, I'll set the number of rounds to three. That way, we can finish the battle more quickly and those who are busy don't have to leave, unless they end up having to leave before the start of the battle, and in which case, it will have to be postponed until a later time. To make the random number simple, we'll range it between 0 and 1000. The higher number between the players' turns determines who won that turn. As for the roll dice when in Castle Oblivion, we'll use a 10-sided die, but only one, unless you're going to use a sleight with two or three cards. Unfortunately, there will be no 0 card this time, so the highest number is 10, and the highest sleight number will be 30. The winner is determined by who got more hits in the three rounds.

Then there are the worlds themselves, they are basically territories that one side will defend while the other tries to take over. To conquer the territories, simply defeat the one who controls the territory, though it isn't so simple if the one controlling it has allies helping with defending the territory. Not to mention you have to find the one controlling it first. To defend the territory, you'd have to defeat the main enemy and the main enemy's allies. Most territories won't be controlled by either side, since this war is just starting. Each character may have their own special objectives, depending on what they may need or want. However, since it will be difficult to move to different territories without others trying to take it over. The worst thing that can happen is the darkness wins and they sink the worlds into complete darkness, which they have the option to do after they conquer other territories or defend ones they conquered. Just remember, even if you defeat those who control the territory, if their allies are around, they may still try to fight you anyway, so be ready for more battles.

UPDATE: I have now added criticals into the battle system. For the random number generator, if the number difference between you and your opponent is by 500 or more, the one with the higher number gets a critical hit, thus, will count as two hits. Anyone who gets 1000 gets an automatic critical. However, if the number difference is 500 or higher, and the higher number is actually 1000, it will count as three hits in one blow, resulting in an instant KO or death, depending on whether or not the owner of the character wants that character to die. The same concept applies for roll dice for those fighting in Castle Oblivion. If it is no longer ruled by cards though, I may throw roll dice out and use the random number generator for that as well.

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Black List:

ArchMageZer0

This is the list you don't want to be on.

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
White List

The list you want to be on.

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

A tall, muscular, and older teen with short silver hair, pale skin, and bright blue-green eyes was standing outside of a lone tower in what appeared to be in the middle of nowhere. It was Yen Sid's tower. He just left after a meeting with him and the others, since they had a very difficult mission ahead of them. He remembered quite well what needed to be done, though the way they had to go about it was quite complicated. First things first, they needed to add protection to their home worlds as well as others. He was going to let Sora, Kairi or Kagami handle bringing a shard of light to Destiny Islands, hoping that will actually work.

He looked at his hands, he often wondered if staying there to defend would atone for what he had done long ago, aside from all the good he had done already. However, he knows that he must be on the front lines, no one was more suited than him. Now that they had at least a few more allies, they could split into teams to defend other worlds or venture out into others to protect them. He was sure Lea would send a shard to Radiant Garden. Then there is Twilight Town and Traverse Town. Disney Town, along with the castle, was already protected by the Cornerstone of Light, though Maleficent and Pete found a way around that before. Mickey will most likely have to stay there for the time being, along with Donald and Goofy, unless they are sent go with Sora again.

He wasn't sure which world to go to first himself, so he looked at the few shards of light he carried with him, after he would use one on one of the worlds they would need to keep protecting. As long as these shards of light, made from the Cornerstone of Light work, the number of worlds needed to be defended can be reduced, so long as the enemy doesn't find a way around those as well. "So...which shall it be...?" He said aloud to himself as he looked up. The time to act was now, but they had to be careful this time.

(The RP is now OPEN!)

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Kαgαmι

Sight in the Subconscious: bewildered, ecstatic, concerned
State of Being: 100% of Health
Thoughts Through the Mind: I'm actually doing this!
(OutsideOthersCraniums: Let's get this show on the road~!)
●○● - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - ●○●
- - - - A girl with auburn hair and a slightly muscular build could be seen running down the stairs in the tower, long hoodie flowing behind her like a cape, trying not to squeal like a madman in excitement. This was it, a chance for her to prove her strength! Yes, she sort of proved it before, what with being under Yen Sid's wing for training, but now she could really show her power! The Mirror could try to reflect the light the others close let out. She only hoped the result would be what everyone, and her on the inside, desired. All she could think was I can't believe it! To think that after meeting Sora, Riku, and Kairi, that she would be where she was now, standing by them and helping them defend their home, or even another world.

- - - - "Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap," she muttered to near insensible gibberish as she ran, almost tripping over her feet and falling down the fleet of steps. She was lucky she didn't, and nearly lost her breath from almost falling. This allowed her to finally stop her run, coincidentally near the end of the final set.

- - - - T here it was, the door. The door to the outer area of the little world that held Yen Sid's Tower. It was great, a perfect symbol. She was going to take a new step in her race to be a powerful Keyblade Master like Riku. The tomboy let out a harsh breath, trying to calm herself. If she didn't, she would likely pass out from her heart pumping too much blood through her system. She needed to relax, to realise what this all meant.

- - - - Kagami soon did, though quickly regretting it. She needed to guard her home, to keep it safe from the Darkness when she wanted to fall, see how it would be like to be in it and to have its power. She wanted to be like Riku, his maturity and power thanks to his time in the Darkness. She envied him, and she admired him to the point of an almost blatant crush. How was she going to balance everything out? She didn't want to toss her plan to the side, not after getting this far already.

- - - - "Alright, Kagi, calm down and think straight," she muttered to herself, taking in deep breaths in between her words every so soften. Purple irises looked up to the door again. This really was it. Finally, as she straightened herself up, she walked out the door, shard in pocket, to commit her duty.

- - - - Kagami walked down the steps to the entrance, seeing a familiar face that made her face instinctively gain a slight pink tint. She needed to try and keep her cool, though. She grabbed her Paopu wristband in instinct, the symbol of Resonance seeming to calm her alone from its touch, or at least its symbolism to her, before she walked over to him. He seemed a little conflicted, that quickly concerning her.

- - - - "You alright?" the tomboy asked, giving a light smirk as a means of trying to cheer him up.

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
╰☆╮ora╰☆╮

User Image
User Image
Sora had been with his group of friends in the meeting with Yen Sid. He had listened and knew that this whole ordeal they would have to deal with was going to be one giant mess for someone. Well he figured it would be anyway. It was going to be tough road ahead of them for sure, but he figured if anyone could handle it, it was all of them. The boy had stood up and stretched once the meeting was over and headed for the exit soon after the others have. "Man, this is going to be rough." The burnett mussed to himself. He had been threw a lot this passed year. Unable to make master like his best friend due to what had happened in the realm of sleep had him a little shaken, but his resolve was still the same. He would fight for his friends, and not lose.
Sora had made it outdoors, holding the shard that Yen Sid had given them to protect the realm of light, hopefully. He was thinking to himself when the groups new friend, Kagami had gone by him giddy as all get up. He chuckled a little at the sight of her. She seemed excited to be able to help them out in the battles to come, although they were not something to be excited about. All the same he couldn't help but smile at the thought. "Someone looks like they're excited." The boy said to her with a small smile. Although they hadn't known each other all that long, they had all become fast friends. Couldn't have too many friends after all.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
*~A far off memory is like a scattered dream~*

User Image

((Outofcookies: Mine's shorter than ya'll xD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff