Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

User Image Shin Nishiguchi Kyo Hashirama User Image[

Shin continued to walk down the main hallway of the hospital, still spinning the pistol that he held in his hand a well as puffing on the cigarette that was loosely hanging from his mouth. The man hadn't bothered to look back to see if the two he had called out were actually following him, but after hearing a pair of footsteps heading his was he realized that there was no need to. He figured that id the two knew what was best for them, and the rest of the group, they'd follow without him despite his way of asking. Shin wasn't exactly the best with people, well as far as being nice went. He did however have enough experience leading a group with his entire captain background. The little fact that he was the son of a Yakuza crime boss did help his case too. That was what gave him his sense of entitlement and his elitist mindset, although in the new world this probably didn't matter much and especially not in Adachi. His family held little strength in this city with the Tsukishima family so close by, but again that mattered little. He hadn't heard of the Tsukishima girl since she had left him at the school, which lead Shin to believe that she was most likely dead, as the weak should be. More than likely her family was gone too, which was expected from such a weak clan, but this was all besides the point. Shin had to find the security office.
Shin felt a slight nudge in his side from Midori, not enough to cause him any pain, but it was enough to pull his attention away from his family and their rivals. Shin gave a quick glance over to the mulit-color-haired girl, taking note of the pink hue that was slowly fading away from her cheeks. So his little comment had flustered her a bit. Shin was more or less just being his regular, insulting self, but he seemed to have hit a homer with that last remark. A small smirk spread across Shin face behind a cloud of cigarette smoke. So she played for that team did she? That was kind of hot and most men would agree to a certain extent. Maybe that’s why Midori was called the wild child? It would have been a good guess on Shin’s part, well besides the whole “goth chick” persona that the girl let out every now and then, which she proceeded to do right now, as she mentioned checking all the "dark and more threatening places."
"Searchin' from the ground up sounds like more work than it's worth. You'd think that there'd be some sort of map for the public or somethin' considerin' how big this place is"
Shin thought that he'd use some reasoning here before they began looking through both wings an all the floors of the hospital as Midori had suggested. The best plan would be to find something to help them navigate through the building, the only problem would be finding that thing. Which was when Akumu spoke up, mentioning a few possible places where she thought a security office would be. Shin, who was still spinning his pistol around his finger, thought that the younger girl had a few good ideas. Shin nodded his head once the girl was done talking, taking note of her shakey voice, sounding as if she had run out of breath while she was speaking.
"That would make sense and judgin' by you're hand there I'd guess that you know where to find bo-"
Shin was of course referring to her "nub" or whatever it was that she called her missing finger portion. He had heard her explanation of it back in the SUV. He figured that she had already been here before considering. That was until he noticed something shimmering ahead of him, something very thin reflecting the light from the ceiling for just a moment. Shin stopped dead in his tracks and held out his good arm in front of the two, prompting them to stop.
Wait!
Shin slipped his pistol into the back of his pants a took a few steps forwards towards the thin line. He knelt down in front of it and gingerly touched the line with his index finger, trying not to disturb it. Wire, that's what it was, leading towards the wall and up it. Someone had set this up, but what did it do? Shin quickly got back up and turned to find something he could use. The howa that Akumu had seemed like it could work, so without a word he snatched it from the girl, despite seeing her use it as a sort of a cane and stood back from the wire.
"Stand back and stay near the walls"
And with that Shin pressed himself up against the nearest wall and brought the but of the gun down on the wire. For a moment nothing happened, then there was a loud crash as teh T-bar roof above them gave out, dropping a large and thick plastic-like slab a foot or two ahead of where Shin stood. The slab hit the floor with a loud crash sending bits of dust and roof everyhwere. It took a moment for everything to settle before Shin took a step forward to examine what fell. It seemed like it was exactly what they were looking for. Sandwiched in the middle of the plastic was a rather fancy looking floor map of the hospital. No doubt someone had taken it from wherever it was originally and had set up this trap. They were most likely still in the mall too, considering they had enough to rig up something like this, they probably wouldn't have left.
"Well, it looks like someone is here and waitin' for us. No doubt there'll be more where that came from too. Be careful where you're steppin' from now on. I don't wanna die cuz you lot are bein' careless.
Shin said as he plucked the cigarette out of is mouth and flicked it down the hall.
"At least we can find out where we're goin' with this, eh.

(Kyo post on the way)

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Jira Toshigi

Hey did you know you're makin' nice with a murderer?
Hey did you know you're swappin' lies with a dirty girl?
In order for me to play a nurse,
You're gonna have to tell me where it hurts.

Jira did hear Ren, but her swing didn't slow down enough in time to keep Kyoko from getting hit. Once the girl was down, she looked at him. "Tch, if psycho b***h is a judge of what's right then I'm the ******** Buddha." she said. Leaning down, she grabbed up Kyoko's shotgun, backing up to place it by the door. Leaning out of it, he looked back at the other three. "Kasumi, you're needed." she called to the girl. She didn't move until she was sure she heard her.

Stepping back into the room, she searched around for anything to restrain the crazed redhead with. The pulling and pushing around of things finally got to her though, and the one-eyed girl had to stop. She leaned against the wall, looking at the wound in her arm that still had blood coming from it. "Goddamn bullet's stuck in my arm....." she stated, mostly to herself. She was gritting back the pain of it, mostly because she didn't want to admit to how bad I actually hurt.

Location: Hospital With: Kyoko, Ren, Maiyumi, Sam, Kasumi Weapon(s): Combat knife, lead pipe, bowstaff, handgun from Sam

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hey did you know you're lockin' lips with a libertine?
Hey did you know you're knockin' hips with a killer queen?
Another victim of my method of seduction,
I made you look but you never saw me comin'.

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
[ ♪ ] Midori Etsuko [ ♫ ]
[ Location: Hospital ]
"Wild Child"

User ImageBreaking off from the group and sticking with Shin and Akumu, Midori tried her best not to worry about the rest of the group, and just tried to have a clear mind, being ready for anything. The goth girl who proved to be quite the team player was starting to feel rather hungry, and all of the action today was starting to take it's toll on her, but the girl didn't complain. She wanted to get supplies, but that wasn't until they cleared things here and got themselves a good footing. Hopefully the hospital idea going off much better than the Mall, and also not losing anyone else. 'Miki-chan... Kyo-san...' Just thinking about it was troubling for Midori, but unlike Kyoko, she wasn't going to let it completely devastate her. Moving on was going to be hard, the pain of losing her friend and such a good ally who she also wanted to befriend still taking a heavy toll on her, but even so, she moved on for now, knowing she couldn't stop to think about it.

Traveling with Akumi though, Midori couldn't help but notice something really off with her. Clutching her stomach, walking slowly, even briefly using that large rifle she had as a crutch. Sure, she was able to come up with a plan and gave them a heads up on where the security office would be, but she wasn't looking too hot. Worried for her, Midori moved just a little closer to her, raising a brow with a small frown as she looked at her. "Hey, Akumu-san, are you okay? ...Did that snack Kyoko-bozu give you not agree or something?" Midori had no idea what the pink haired, shorter and slightly younger girl just went through, but empathy still came from Midori, trying to figure out just what the problem was. She hoped it was nothing serious, and if she had to she'd even carry the girl, but for now Midori just stood close, trying to be someone she could lean on, knowing since the mall, this was all really tough for her. ...Especially after she discovered about her friend back at the mall who died.

Still, they moved ahead, getting further from the prior group, having no clue of what they were doing or what kind of chaos Kyoko was causing. Instead, staying close to Akumu and staring over at Shin. For a moment as he spoke, she was silently thinking about him, wondering what was going through his head. Midori and Shin had been butting heads for awhile now, but she couldn't hate him. Now was not a time where you couldn't beg and choose for who your allies were. So while Shin may have been a real p***k at times, he was knowledgeable and strong, and she respected that. ...Not to mention he was damn fit, and she found that muscular, tall, chiseled form of his to be rather enticing.

'Ugh, get your mind outta the gutter girl. Maiyumi-chan, Shin-san... what the ******** wrong with me.' Realizing that she perhaps was having a bit of a lustful mind in the last hour -probably as a way of coping with everything that happened- Midori shook her head to try and rid herself of such thoughts. Though she had no idea that Shin was thinking a bit about Midori's preferences and her attitude as of lately too. In fact, it prompted a question from her after she nodded, following them closer to the direction of where they expected the security hub to be.

"Hey... Shin-san? Mind if, while we got a moment, I ask you about you and-" She started to ask a question, not really liking how quiet it was and trying to break the tension, figuring that maybe now was a good time to learn a little about eachother, and wanting Akumu to get involved too. However just as she was about to ask, he stopped dead in his tracks, telling them firmly to wait, before kneeling down in front of something. "Huh...? What'cha find?" She was mildly annoyed that the moment got broken, and she stood beside Akumu, still a little worried about her too, before Shin seemed to find a wire and told them to stand back.

"Wait.. wire? Like someone- ah ********] Thinking out loud, Midori realized the same thing that Shin did, and that someone else was here before them and must have set some traps. He'd trigger it from a safe distance, as Midori gave a small leap back from the sudden noise and collapse of the T-bar on the roof, the girl bumping into Akumu as she did, almost knocking the poor pink haired girl over. The dust settled, and Midori swallowed hard before nodding at his warning, not at all wanting to screw this up. "R-Right, watchin' every step I take then, ...jeeze. C-Carry on Mr. Meat-shield." With that, she'd cautiously step around the debris, letting Shin lead, but keeping her eyes peeled and her hand still on the MP7. Did this mean that the place was clear of 'Them' then? Midori was a little nervous, but she kept focused, wanting Akumu to be close, even offering the girl a hand if she really wanted it, letting her usual annoyance of contact with others subside. Akumu may have been new, but Midori still wanted her -like the rest- to be safe. ...Little did she know that the traps were only going to get worse up ahead.

Current equipment on hand
Pocket knife, Iphone, Book of Matches,
MP7 + Suppressor
Keys to the Knight XV SUV

Equipment left in the SUV
Vox Phantom style guitar (in case),
Guitar pick, 8,000 Yen.

Felis catus

User Image
Name: Akumu Matsushita
Weapon/s: Howa Type 64 (On back), (Aiko's) Lighter (in pocket), Stick + Rope
Status/Mood: Feeling rather smart
Approximate Location: Hospital, first floor
Additional Belongings: Bag, 9" Netbook, Mobile Phone Jammer, Black spray paint, 18x home made M-80's, Lighter, Climbing Rope, bullets of varying calibers, Hat

#DAA0B6 = Thoughts / #BD5463 = Talking / #000000 = General text, action

User Image

What in the world was going on back there? Akumu had picked up on some of the sounds going on back in the lobby, but had no clue just how severe things were getting. Maybe just a scuffle between the two other badass-looking girls that lead to a pane of glass getting broke, but never did she think that Kyoko was out to assassinate somebody and had opened fire on everyone else. With her focus being behind them, she didn't take immediate notice of Midori moving closer to her until she spoke, to which she spun herself around and faced forward again, looking to the horn-haired senior. "I guess it'd be something like that. Who knows how long that bun was there." If snack meant shotgun, then yes, it didn't agree at all with the young girl's stomach, but by now she was past the point of wanting to throw up. The urge had been strong, but she fought it down for the time being. Every little bit though, she took to using her gun as a cane again, more so when they stopped to decide which new corridor to go down.

The pinkette grinned when Shin mentioned her hand, finding it a bit funny that he would bring it up just because they were in a hospital. "You would think so, but I've never been here. My hand was treated at the Yanagibashi Hospital, over in Tai..." Before she could finish, Shin had stopped in his tracks and shot his arm out to keep them from going any further, Akumu not exactly stopping on a dime and gently rolled into his outstretched arm. "What is it?" Leaning to the side to see what it was he was seeing, the girl squinted her eyes when she saw nothing, wondering if he was seeing invisible zombies or something. A dust speck floated in front of his face, probably. That's when he snatched her gun from under her hand and used it to set off a wire trap, causing the ceiling to collapse and drop a slab of something onto the floor just ahead of them. Definitely big enough to crush an unsuspecting zombie or person had they set off the trap as per the trapper's intentions. It did set Midori off though, making her jump back and bump into her, which in turn sent her scrambling to keep her feet under her and get some ground on her wheels. Had it not been for the wall being so close for her to press her head against and the rubber "brake" on the back of her rollarblade, she would have fallen, but managed not to. She did, however, shoot a mild glare at the horn-haired young woman, but not in a way that she was angry at her, just shocked that she bumped into her.

Pushing away from the wall, Akumu moved closer to Shin and took back her gun, in doing so dropping the can of black spray paint she had sticking out of her hoodie pocket. It rattled a moment before she picked it back up, then looked to where the wire was. "I'm willing to bet they have this whooooole place rigged. Loaded ceiling tiles, primed defibrillators or bone saws on spring-arms just waiting to be sprung, projectile scalpels and needles... Y'know, s**t you'd see in those SAW movies." By the last one, Akumu was shuddering at the thoughts, clearly having watched one too many horror movies for her own good.

While the can of paint could be used to make the seemingly invisible wires seen, she had an entirely different idea that wouldn't waste her potential flamethrower. Pulling her bag from her back, the girl rummaged around for the rope she had taken from the sporting store back in the mall, stuffing the spray paint back in and zipping the bag up afterwards. The Howa was then slipped between her bag and her back like she had done before, and she went ahead and picked up one of the longer, lighter pieces of debris that had fallen from the ceiling and wrapped the rope around it, leaving a meter's worth dangling loose from an end of it. The excess rope was then wrapped over her shoulder to act as a sling, so she could move forward with her little construct sticking out in front of her and putting "Tiny Twig" to shame at the same time. "Hear me out before you call me stupid on this. If we have this sticking out in front of us, and we come across a wire, the dangling bit of rope will brush against it and show us exactly where the lines are without setting them off, giving us loads of time to react." A twinkle had appeared in the junior's eyes, her intellect having a chance to shine amongst the brawn. Sure, it was a stupid and poorly executed idea, but for what was available to them, she thought it was pretty well done with a suitable reasoning to back her up. Whether the other two took to it like she was, well, that would be soon found out. "Unless you'd rather do it like Midori-san said and have you as the meat shield the entire way."

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx Kasumi THE SAINTNatsumi

___________________________________________________________________________________
> > xxx Location:The hospitalxxx Company: Everyonexxx OOC: xxx < <
___________________________________________________________________________________

Kasumi was listening to the silence between Sam herself and Maiyumi until she herd Jira calling for her from one of the doors down the hallway"Coming please wait for me!!"She exclaimed as she gripped her bag and rushed to where Ren Kyoko and Jira was and gasped when she saw what happen to them and sighed"Oh my gosh i will not ask questions but i hope everyone is okay"She said as she went to Jira first and saw her arm.Getting a good look at it Kasumi nodded her head a little and went inside her bag to pull out a pair of tweezers"Okay Jira-san this will hurt please bare with me"She said as she dug the tweezers into her arm and began to take out the bullets carefully and once she was done she cleaned the wound and wrapped it up and smiled.But her smiled faded and went to him and knelled to him.

Kasumi sighed"Oh my Re-san are you alright?"She asked as she started to look him over and slowly began to cheek him over"Wow Kyoko san really did a number on you huh?I am just happy your alive"She said as she personally hoped no one else got injured or worse.Looking Ren over she saw the various bite marks and began to slowly clean and patch Ren up with a small frown planted on her face as she continued to patch him up

Aged Lunatic

User Image Shin Nishiguchi Kyo Hashirama User Image[

Kyo stood there with his arms crossed just as Miki brought up the hat wearing psychopath that was Shin Nishiguchi, not so much because he hated the man. No, Kyo didn’t hate anyone, but more because she was right. Shin would have grounds saying that they did get lucky for the simple fact that it was true. They both could have been and most likely should be dead after what they had pulled back in the food court, but they weren’t and Kyo didn’t plan on dying anytime soon. Thinking about the man and his poor attitude did aggravate kyo though, but only slightly. Seeing him again almost made Kyo not want to go to the hospital, especially with what had happened back in the food court, but then again there were others there that he did get along with. He looked forwards to seeing Ren, his few friends, which he didn’t get the chance to meet and the younger ones that he had promised to protect. There was that and he was sure that Miki would appreciate being reunited with her sister. That was reason enough to keep him going and despite what he knew lied ahead, as well as the bad bite reference that Miki had made Kyo was still smiling, though slightly.
”Right, we just need to stay positive and think straight. It’ll be tough be we can do it.”
Kyo gave the girl a thumbs up, trying to keep the upbeat tempo going, which was what he thought they both needed after going through everything they just had. He was sure that Miki was tired, but the blonde chose to press on and get to the others rather than taking a break. They had been sitting there for a while now, enough from someone like Kyo to get back up and ready to go. He would have suggested that they stay put for a bit longer, but Miki had already gotten up and was heading out.
”Yeah, lets get out of this place.”
With that the martial artist set off behind the blonde, who was now waiting for him to lift the metal screen that protected them from “them.” Kyo bent down, taking hold of the metal screen with one hand and yanked it up, trying to create as little noise as possible, which was rather hard with the screen squeeking on it’s rail. Once it was up and clear, Kyo peeked his head out of the drug store and took a quick look around to check if there were any of ‘them’ in the area. Everything seemed to be fine for the time being. They all must have gone off into the parking lot, attracted by the explosions that were set off earlier, which left the mall good and empty for the time being. That didn’t mean that they could horse around though. The fires would die down and then the undead would be looking for other places to roam, not to mention they were all converging just outside the mall. The inside was safe for the time being, but wouldn’t be for long.
Kyo slowly shut the metal screen, with Miki’s help before the two made their way to the nearest clothing store in the mall. The two headed in with almost the same mentality when it came to grabbing clothes. It was all about funtion over fashion for Kyo as he went looking for a track suit, the pants, the shirt, the jacket, the whole nine. He was used to wearing clothes like that anyways. In his search for his gear though, he didn’t notice that Miki had been heading in pretty much the same direction as him. In the mean time Kyo had found track pants, white and red, a white shirt to throw on, which was a bit tight, but it would do and a red hoodie. He quickly stripped down behind a rack of pants and was ready to go in just moments. Maybe he shouldn’t have been so quick though. After Kyo had gotten his new duds on he peeked up over the pant rack and was lucky enough to see Miki struggling to take off her pants. Kyo froze, knowing that he should be starring at her while she was changing, but Kyo couldn’t help it. She was there in nothing but her bra and panties now… Wait, now that kyo had given it a look he noticed that she was wearing the reds from yesterday. Kyo’s eyes grew wide and his face turned beat red. He had to look away, but his eyes were glued on the blonde.That was until she began to turn her head in his direction. Kyo gasped and quickly ducked back under the rack he was standing behind, hoping that she didn't see him, well more like praying.
S-sure! I-I'll g-grab them you j-j-just keep doing what you're doing!"
Kyo's voice was high pitched and his stammering was almost uncontrollable as he literally crawled away on hi hands and knees from where the girl was and began to grab random shirts, shorts and pants before piling them up in front of his face so he could cover his red cheeks. Using the clothes as cover, Kyo rushed over to the register, hoping to find something to put the clothes in, all while avoiding the blonde at the same time. Once Kyo was there he ducked behind the register and began to search of a bag of any sort. Luckily for him he found a rather large plastic bag, big enough to hold all the clothes he carried and thick enough so that it wouldn't rip as easily. He also managed to find a few rolls of gift ribbon. Kyo looked at the ribbon, before he got an idea and began to loop the string through the hand holes of the bag, making a sort of make-shift backpack. Once he was done, the man slowly peeked over the counter to see if Miki was still there, hoping she wasn't looming over him since he was still a bit flustered.
"Y-you done Miki-san?"

Back at the mall Shin had just avoided what could have been a very painful headache. He stood over the large plastic slab, which was about three feet across and up and at least four inches thick, wondering a few things. First, how the hell did the person, or people, who set up this trap get such a large and heavy thing up in the roof and secondly, how many people were actually here. Shin would imagine that it would take a group of five or so the actually rig up something like this. Shin didn't like it. The only good that came from this situation was that they actually had somewhat of a map now, inside the slab. Shin stood there looking over the map of the hospital, scanning the map with his tattoo'd arm resting on his hip while Midori carefully went around the debris and Akumu began building some sort of contraption. It didn't take long for Shin to find where they were as he knelt down over the large slab, trying to find any sort of security office. He didn't find any sort of main security location through all of his searching, though did find a "security desk" down in the east wing by the gift shop. It might not have been what they were looking for, but it could lead to the system he was hoping to find. Which brought up another frightening thought. What if the same people who set all this up had already found the security system?
"We're should head here"
The man said tapping the spot on the map
"And we're gonna go here usin' this route"
Shin continued, tracing a line through the halls towards the "security desk" before looking up at the two girls
"It might not be what we're lookin' for, but it could lead us there. They have to have somethin' there that at least gives us a hint where the main security office is."
The man then stood up straight, nodding his head before tilting his hat up to see what the others thought.
"Meat shield? Nah, I'm not down with with. You go ahead and use that "trap finder" or whatever, it wont be that useful though.. It wont help if they have set traps in the ground, like makin' a pit or somethin' and it wont help if they got to where we're goin' first. I mean they could be watchin' us right now. If they have remote traps than that isn't gonna do much. We gotta keep our eyes open and be ready at all times. Like I said before I ain't baby sittin' ya, so pay attention."
With that and another adjustment of his hat, Shin turned and continued to head down the hall, though at a bit of a slower pace then before. He had to be vigilant and focused on his surroundings, especially with all that could be out there. For all he knew Akumu was right about spring loaded and projectile traps, maybe even his own thought of remote control setups, but he had to press on, they didn't have another place to go right now, so to him it was either take the hospital from whoever had it now or die trying. There was no turning back now.
The man walked with the others for a few minutes, weaving through corridors in silence. Surprisingly they hadn't run into anything yet, but that didn't mean that they weren't going to. The silence was beginning to bother the man though.
"Hey Midori, what was that you were sayin' earlier?
The man asked glancing over his shoulder at the girl from under the brim of his hat.

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
++++Ren Hakuou++++
+
User Image

Ren didn't have any energy left and his body felt limp. His consciousness was going in and out and it didn't seem like he was quite coherent either. Sighing, he closed his eyes and let his senses do everything instead of the woozy eyes that he was having. He heard Jira curse and Kyoko hit the ground. Kasumi had been called in and was tending to everyone. Once she got to him, he could hear her annoyance and nodded to her lightly. "I understand....I believe this should be the last time, unless Shin tries anything. Just patch me up as best as you can and I'll handle the rest." He said lightly to her. "Thank you by the way." He added to the end of it. Ren finished off and just laid back a bit. His mind wasn't really there, but his thoughts were. He did mess up and Kyoko had a right to be mad at him. There was a lot that he could have done and didn't. He needed to be more open about certain places and this could be one of them. Ren would have to bring it up once he could, this time to Kyoko. Let her deal with it instead of Shin. She would understand why Ren would tell her instead. Trying to ease up a bit. Shaking his mentality, he tried to open his eyes and only saw Kasumi's frown. He smiled and looked over to Jira.

"Hey, thanks for coming when you did...I don't know how much I could have taken...." He said lightly to her. Either she was going to hit him, yell at him, or be silent. Either way, it wasn't going to be nice. All he knew was that the bite mark was going to stay. It wasn't going away. If it did, the weird request would come and he would ask Kyoko to bite him again. It needed to be a sign and a remembrance for him.

+
"...Look at what i have become..."
+
"...I must learn to embrace this dark destiny..."
+
"...Hating myself everyday..."
+
++++Ren Hakuou++++
User Image

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Jira Toshigi

Hey did you know you're makin' nice with a murderer?
Hey did you know you're swappin' lies with a dirty girl?
In order for me to play a nurse,
You're gonna have to tell me where it hurts.

Jira looked at Kasumi when she came in, but before she could protest and tell her to get to Ren first, she was digging the bullet out. [******** dammit!!" she yelled out, then clenched her mouth, biting her lip a bit before doing so. A small bit of blood was forming on it as the girl finished with her, and she sighed, looking around. She noticed something in the corner, and shifted over to it. A few newspaper, with a tie around them to keep them together. undoing it, she slid over to Kyoko, using the opportunity to tie her hands behind her back while Kasumi was busy with Ren.

Getting done with that in time, she shifted away from the girl, looking over at Ren. "Yeah well, I couldn't just let her wail on ya...She's ******** nuts...." she stated, before falling silent. She had moved closer to him though, and was currently sitting on the floor. "Lucky I don't repay her with a ******** bullet..." she mumbled, looking over at Kasumi. "Oi, is Princess alright out there. I pushed her a bit hard getting her outta the way." she asked her.

Location: Hospital With: Kyoko, Ren, Maiyumi, Sam, Kasumi Weapon(s): Combat knife, lead pipe, bowstaff, handgun from Sam

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hey did you know you're lockin' lips with a libertine?
Hey did you know you're knockin' hips with a killer queen?
Another victim of my method of seduction,
I made you look but you never saw me comin'.

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
"Wild Child"

User ImageTraps.... whelp, it's official, she was paranoid now. She had to admit this added a certain thrill to everything, but she didn't want to keep rolling the dice on her life here, and she was too hungry and tired to find any fun out of this. Still, at least she wasn't alone, Shin proving to be a good leader despite his headstrong and somewhat a*****e like nature, while Akumu was just fun to be around and she was showing how resourceful she could be.

The pink haired cutie would explain to how it must have been just a stomach ache from the bean paste bun, causing Midori's concern to slip away a little, still having no idea that her friend Kyoko was the one behind it, and then they went on to dealing with the trap. It still really was the worst bit of news to have, and she thought it might be best to warn the others. But now they were pretty far ahead, and she didn't know how else to reach them. ..Except maybe Kyoko?

Hoping her battery for her phone was still working, or that they'd even have reception, Midori very briefly shot a quick text to Kyoko, unaware of her being... well, unconscious right now. Though they might here her phone buzz with a text from Midori saying 'Heads up, the hospital might be booby-trapped. Sit tight and stay safe. </3 The broken heart icon at the end wasn't actually meant in it's normal manner for an emote. Rather, it was Midori's little 'signature' she always added at the end of her texts, something Miki, Kyoko, and her band mates all knew. In fact, all of her bandmates did it, since the broken-heart was a part of her band's logo.

With Akumu's input though, Midori sighed at the thought of it all being rigged, but she couldn't help herself from cracking a grin when she mentioned the SAW movies. "Ahaha, SAW? Now you're speaking my language. Chakushin Ari and Infection are great too though. ...Er... I really shouldn't talk about Infection though when we're in a hospital, eheh..." Realizing she almost went on a little movie-rant, the goth girl almost stereotypically loving horror movies it would seem, Midori scratched the back of her head with a silly grin, feeling a little foolish for doing that. It probably made Akumu more uncomfortable too, whoops!

As Shin went along with using the map to try and figure out where the security office was, Akumu made a little device by using the debris with a longer piece, a rope, and typing it out like a feeling-stick of sorts. That impressed her, both of them getting ideas, and Midori even reaching over to ruffle the girl's pink hair a little with a small grin, complimenting her actions. "Well aren't you a clever one. Good thinking Akumu-san." Once again the girl proved herself useful and earned Midori's respect, while Shin went out of his way to started to get a route for them and continued to get the group moving. As happy as she was to have these two reliable high schoolers at her side though, Midori couldn't help but start to feel just a little... useless. 'He's got muscle, power, gets everyones attention, and never hesitates. She's got brains, is clever, adapting well. ...What the Hell do you have Midori?' For just a moment, an unsettling feeling of self-doubt crossed her mind, before the girl would shake it off and they'd start to continue on again, Midori continuing to wear a smile of confidence on her face, even if now it was partly forced.

She too would pay attention to her surroundings though, sweeping her eyes left and right, then up and down, her MP7 still at the ready in her hand, and keeping herself close to the two, almost shoulder to shoulder with the taller male. They were lucky so far, and when Shin suddenly asked her what she was saying earlier, it made her tense up a moment, perhaps focused on looking for traps a bit too hard and getting jumpy. At least she didn't bump into Akumu this time. "Huh? O-Oh, um..." Again came that somewhat awkward look on her face, pink eyes staring aside, her hand behind her head scratching it in her doubtful little moment, and the girl just clearly looking flustered by the whole moment. "Well I... it wasn't that important. But..." She was doubting herself on saying it. Like a pride thing, the girl always keeping a distance and hating the world around her in school, but now trying to know others more and get closer. Not just for survival, but to feel complete.

"O-Okay, screw it. I'll just say it." So finally -while they were still walking- the girl sighed and decided to just let it out, knowing it would eat her up if she didn't say something, eyes darting back and forth between Akumu and Shin. Though also occasionally looking down in shame, like this was an embarrassing thing to admit. "I'm... not used to any of this social stuff, and you know I'm all trying. 'Cuz I've never really had any friends and now I know I should change that. I've been sorta close to Miki, Kyoko, and my band but..." She was stumbling with her words a little, feeling like a for bringing this up now, especially around two people she didn't know as well as say Miki or Kyoko, or someone she was as comfortable around like Sam or Maiyumi. But regardless, she went with it, looking at the two one last time, her awkward expression turning into a frown. "Well I feel like we're all in this together. A-And we should try to get to know eachother. And I wanted to ask about you Shin-san. And you too Akumu-san. You know, g-get to know you both better ...But it's embarrassing, I'm not used to this, and while it took the end of the world for me to realize it, I want to have friends, I want to know you all better, I want...- ...God damnit now I probably sound pathetic don't I?" In the end, she sounded like she gave up with those last words, looking down again, gripping the sides of her arms, and just sounding like she gave up, insulting herself even in the end. Ever since this all started her mind had been a mess, and admitting it to someone who she saw as heartless like Shin, and someone she only just met like Akumu, ...damnit she felt stupid now, they probably didn't care! 'I'm such an idiot.'

MP7 + Suppressor

Guitar pick, 8,000 Yen.

Felis catus

User Image
Name: Akumu Matsushita
Weapon/s: Howa Type 64 (On back), (Aiko's) Lighter (in pocket), Stick + Rope
Status/Mood: Tense
Approximate Location: Hospital, first floor
Additional Belongings: Bag, 9" Netbook, Mobile Phone Jammer, Black spray paint, 18x home made M-80's, Lighter, Climbing Rope, bullets of varying calibers, Hat

#DAA0B6 = Thoughts / #BD5463 = Talking / #000000 = General text, action

User Image

"Some of the acting sucked, but the traps were so well done. I can't imagine those people ever having a normal day after surviving something like that, had it actually happened. Hmmm... Infection? I don't think I've seen that one." If or when she got back home and there was still an internet connection, she would have to look it up and see about downloading it if it held her interest. Hell, when she hunkered herself down in the security room with the computers, she could stream a video of it there and save having to wait to watch it. SAW 1 - 7 were all on one of her external hard drives, as was Chakushin Ari, though they weren't movies she often watched. Only when she was feeling sick and needed to provoke herself into throwing up to get things out of her system, as despite her apparent interest, she wasn't good with extreme gore.

After Akumu was done making her rig and explaining how she would be using it, she took to watching Shin reading the map and tracing out their path, taking a better look at the map for herself once he was out of the way and after Midori had finished rustling her hair and offsetting her hat. What she was looking for wasn't a security hub, but the hospital's electrical room if it was listed. Unfortunately for her it wasn't since it seemed to be a map for public viewing, so she went back to memorizing the planned route set by Shin, looking away only when she could remember it in full detail. "Mm..." The pinkette nodded to Shin's bet of the desk having clues as to where the main office was, still looking at the map up until he denied wanting to be a meat shield for them. She was almost disappointed that he didn't want to step up and be a chivalrous man and keep the girls from harm. He had a few good points though to which she nodded to in agreement, others that made her give him a deadpan stare. "I can't see them having tools enough to crack through tile, concrete and whatever else is under our feet, just to make a pitfall for zombies. Even if they did it'd be obvious with how the floor looked and we could just move around it. Or stick to the walls and not have to worry about it in the first place." The thought of remote traps had her mildly interested though, as they would need a signal to be triggered by whoever held the trigger, and would also have a camera looking right at it so they knew to pull it. While Shin kept his eyes open for the traps themselves, Akumu was going to keep her eyes a little higher and keep an eye on the set up of the security cameras..

After a while in tense, slightly awkward silence, Shin broke the void by asking Midori about what it was she was starting to say earlier, before they left the map. She couldn't help but flinch when both Miki and Kyoko were brought up, her hand subconsciously moving to her stomach as the ache she had nearly forgotten about came back. The pinkette briefly glanced to Midori as she spoke about wanting to get to know them better, at first thinking that it was good to want to learn more about the people you'd be surviving with, but then her mind drifted to Aiko; her dead friend back in the mall. "N-no, you don't. Though... it might be best not to get too attached. It'll hurt less when... y'know. It happens."

Profitable Junker

Miki Fujisaki

User Image

Weapon/s: Ruger LCP-CT w/ trace laser, Hakuou's Katana

Company: Kyo

Miki had started to turn to see if she could spot a rack with suitable shirts and things on it, but the sudden gasp and a slight rattle from one of the racks made Miki jump, at first believing it to be a zombie they had missed. At the sound of Kyo's voice coming from behind it though, the blonde was able to ease up and go about finding herself a shirt..
"Is everything alright over there?"
She had to stop a moment after hearing him though, as his voice sounded awfully shaky and nervous, like he had seen something he shouldn't have seen and was scared. There wasn't a whole lot around that would be a cause for such a strange, inconsistent reply, so the thought of him having seen her getting changed crossed her mind, bringing a mild blush to her cheeks. Had he been watching her the entire time and ducked down when she happened to be turning in his direction? She wasn't the type to go out of her way and call him out on it, especially considering it may have just been an accidental peek, so wasn't going to make things worse for him or herself. Instead, she just quietly went about finding a couple shirts, which thanks to Kyo's panicked escape towards the registers, she was able to find rather easily. The bloody shirt she had with her was tossed aside, a clean black one being picked from the rack to replace it. Or, so was the initial intention, but Miki instead used it to try and wipe as much bloody off of her skin as she could before pulling a white and blue long sleeved t-shirt on.

Once done pulling it onto herself, Miki grabbed another long sleeved shirt though tied this one around her waist, wanting to have a spare on her that she could quickly pull on should she need it later on.

"Just about. Are you ready to go?"
Making her way towards the sound of Kyo's voice, Miki soon found him with behind the register, looking as though he was huddled behind it to hide from something. Or her. It was rather amusing, but it also did make her wonder what it was he was hiding from. A man of his size and build shouldn't be afraid of much, right? Well, if there was anything around, he would have said something, so instead of being nervous of her surroundings, she moved closer to the register's desk and crouched down on the other side, peeking over the top of it back at Kyo.
"Everything alright there? When you're ready, I'm good to go."

Aged Lunatic

User Image
シン
Shin Nishiguchi
xxxxxSumiyoshi-Kai Heir
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
( My sword wont ) xx ( cease till my ) xx ( enemies vanish )

Shin continued to walk with the two girls through the maze of hallways, taking a turn every so often as his memory recalled the loaction of the security desk. Sure, it wasn’t exactly what they were looking for, but again, it could have clues as to where the actual security system was. None of the others objected to his idea, maybe it was because they were too afraid to do so, or it could be because it was a good place to start. There was again the thought that the person, or people, who had claimed the hospital first had thought of the same idea. If there were no traps in the way of them getting to the security desk, then there was a chance that they’d have removed any sort of information on where to find the security room, or electrical for that matter. It was a rather difficult situation they were in at the moment. Having been the second ones here, the first may have already taken the necessarry precautions to avoid being caught, trapped and eaten. The first trap had given the Yakuza heir that much information at least. It wouldn’t be easy to set that trap up, they must have had some time or some serious manpower. Either way, they’d have to keep teir eyes open, but that could only help so much especially with the cameras out. That was when the pink-haired girl commented on the low chance of there being any sort of pitfall, considering the tools that she thought the trap setter(s) didn’t have. While she did bring up a good point, Shin wasn’t about to completely remove the possibility of there not being any sort of spring loaded or pressure sqwitch traps in the floor. Though it was highly unlikely, Shin would rather be safe than sorry. He had already decided that he wasn’t going to die and in true fashion the man was going to do all he could not to. As he had mentioned the day before, he was going to survive by any means necessarry. Even if it meant that someone else wasn’t. The way he saw it, he was more important than anyone else, even with his bum arm. He was strong, fast, a quick thinker and steadfast in his decisions. Like Midori was thinking, Shin didn’t hesitate when doing something, he lived in such a methodical way. Precise and tot he point, if he said he was going to do something than he did it and that was that.
      Back to the matter at hand though, by this time they had were almost at the security desk, Shin had already broken the silence, asking Midori to continue whatever sort of question she was trying to ask earlier. The multi-haired girl seemed to be fumbling over her words, at first saying that it wasn’t all that important. Shin shrugged his shoulder at her response, not thinking much of it.
      ”That’s fine with me then”
      He mumbled before placing a tattoo’d hand in his pocket. Shin was just going to brush it off as nothing, until the girl went ahead and blurted out something about her wanting to get to know them better and how she wanted to have friends. Shin glanced over at the girl as he scratched the back of her head. It was obvious that she was feeling a bit awkward about the situation. It was rather amusing really, to see the girl act like that. It was like she was asking him out on a date or something, her eyes kept darting back and forth from Shin, to Akumu and then to the ground, plus the way she was holding her arms, ending with “I sound pathetic don’t I?”
      ”You do.”
      Shin put it bluntly. It was what it was, but not because she wanted to have friends, or have someone to support her through these times, it was the delivery. That was quite a pathetic showing. Her lack of confidence made her seem sad, but it wasn’t like he was about to spill his guts to the girl to make her happy. That wasn’t until Akumu spoke up about it being easier if they didn’t get attatched. A simple answer that made sense. In Shin’s mind though, he heard the girl say something along the line of “eventually he’s going to die, so it’s best not to know.” Surely not what the pink haired girl was suggesting, but it sounded the same to him. Shin glared at Akumu for a moment before turning to face Midori. He adjusted his hat slightly up so he could get a better look at the girl before he spoke
      ”Nishiguchi, Shin. Born in Tokyo. I lived with my father until I was fifteen when he sent me to Adachi. I have no siblings, don’t know my mother. I like baseball, my tattoos, guns and cigarettes. Good enough for ya?”
      Shin didn't go ahead and blurt out his little bit about himself because he felt bad for Midori, but more to stick it to the younger of the two. In Shin's mind, it would be fine if the others knew who he was, he wasn't going anywhere anyway, although he didn't plan on getting to know them in the same way at all

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Lunatic

User Image
K Y O H A S H I R A M A

User Image

The answer lies,
In the Heart. of Battle

By the time Miki had finished changing; Kyo had tied his make-shift backpack of clothes to his back. He rubbed his face, trying to get rid of any sort of red that may have still been there, as if that would work though. He was still bright red in the cheeks and looked almost teary eyed. After a moment or two the martial artist slowly peeked his head over the desk to see if it was “safe” for him to come out. And there she was, staring right back over the desk dead at him. Kyo gave a silent gasp before ducking back down behind the desk as she asked him if everything was alright.
”I, uh, yeah! E-everything’s fine! I just...just dropped my-no... founda ah... My Shoe! Just had to tie my shoe!”
It was the weakest of excuses and explained almost nothing, but Kyo was panicked! He was distraught! One just doesn’t act normally after seeing what he had seen! Well, maybe they do if they had seen it before; perhaps Shin would be as unaffected as ever. In fact, back at the apartment the other day he had seemed to be perfectly fine when Kyoko woke up wearing almost nothing.  Kyo on the other hand, being as inexperienced as he was, took what he saw as the second coming!  In fact Kyo wouldn’t be nearly as surprised to see Jesus come back down to earth than another set of red panties.  And now Kyo was thinking back to the reds, holding out his hands slightly in front of him while mouthing the words “that a**.” It was only after a few moments that the man remembered that the blonde was most likely now staring directly over him, again. Cursing he quickly pulled the red hood of his hoodie over his head in an attempt to hide his still red face and jumped up from behind the register, trying to keep his gaze away from the girl.
”Y-yeah  I’m good! Let’s go!”
Kyo   was quick to lead the way out of the clothing store, doing his best to avoid the blonde until he had a chance to cool off. Luckily for Kyo, who had no idea about the layout of the mall, he had seen the sporting goods store on the way down so he knew where he was generally going. The mall wasn’t too big anyways, so he would have probably found the store easily anyways.  The time it took him to get to the store however was enough to at least get the red tint out of his cheeks, though he still felt a bit awkward afterwards.
Once inside the store though Kyo was almost back to his normal self. The image of Miki’s red panties slowly fading away from his mind. He looked around where he stood, taking in the sight of the place. It was enormous. 
”Wow”
Was all the man could say as he slowly pushed his hood back, ruffling his hair a bit as he took in the place. It looked like they had everything, well everything sports related, that he could ever want. His attention was quickly drawn to a “TKO” punching bag that was propped up on display a little ways into the store. He walked up to the bag, taking a look at the other items around it before spotting a pair of red MMA gloves that looked to be about his size. Kyo carefully removed the gloves from their bag, tossed them on and flexed his hand a bit, bringing it into a tight fist.  Kyo gave the bag a little nudge with his fist. The bag swayed back a bit and as it came forward Kyo punched it with quite a bit of force. The metal chains holding the bag rattled as it flew back a bit, hitting a rack of other sporting supplies, knocking it over. Kyo hadn’t thought that he hit the bag that hard, and was surprised when he heard all the items knock over. Kyo cringed as the sound of fallen items filled the room. He slowly looked over at the blonde, with his hands raised slightly in the air, trying to claim innocents
”I guess we should try and find those bikes, hehe”

These two Fists.
Mean EVERYTHING to Me

User Image

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
"Wild Child"

User ImageStupid, stupid, stupid! Why couldn't she keep her mouth shut? Why did she have to open her mouth and rant about her sad little life a bit and trying getting personal? The moment Midori said all that, practically taking it back by asking if she sounded pathetic then, the girl mentally cringed at herself and wanted to just tell them to ignore her, and that she was a damned fool for asking. They wouldn't care! Shin was an a*****e, plain and simple, and even admitted earlier that he didn't care who lived or died. And Akumu she had only met earlier today, and the girl just lost a friend. Why would either of them give her even a minute of their time??

On the one hand, Akumu drifted off in her words, sounding uncertain, but at least telling her it wasn't bad to feel that way and how she didn't sound pathetic. But she then made a point that it might be best they don't get too attached, just in case something happened. Midori knew exactly what she meant, and while it hurt to think like that, she agreed and gave a small nod and a sigh, respecting those words.

On the other hand though, Shin replied blunty at first, agreeing that she sounded pathetic for what she was saying. And while Midori did in fact set herself up for that one, it still felt like a real slap in the face. She should have anticipated this better from Shin, she should have known by now. At first she just sighed and looked away, annoyed but disappointed too, before he looked her way a bit more directly, had adjusted upwards a little as they were face to face. And for a moment it made her reel her head back, almost like she expected him to hurt her, getting a bit too close to her personal space, before he then went on a little rant.

And jeeze, what a thug from the sounds of things. She wasn't one to judge, but coupling what he said he liked along with the tattoos she saw on him before, it made her suspect Shin and the kind of person he was before all of this. With a shaky little nod, she gave a small, somewhat unnerved, "Y-Yeah... And then the girl just trailed her gaze aside, doubting they'd even ask about her. If one of them did, then sure, she'd try since she was the one who asked them, but it was doubtful they would. The girl just swallowed what little pride she had left, but clearly didn't look too happy with all of this, doubting herself and actually feeling even less comfortable around these people than she had before. Maybe it was best she went back to Kyoko soon...

"Sorry for bothering you both then. I'll uh... I'm shutting up now. Just... keep leading." Feeling like her question only made things worse and a mix of emotions creeping in her, Midori trailed a little more to the back of their little trio, stuffing her hands in her pockets, pink eyes looking down as she'd let them continue. She felt like she just made things worse now, and while she was trying to survive like the rest of them, she felt like perhaps she was a burden. So for now, she distanced herself just a little, reflecting on her thoughts, and looking for traps as Shin lead, but clearly losing some of her motivation and barely looking like she was trying or paying much attention.

MP7 + Suppressor

Guitar pick, 8,000 Yen.

Profitable Junker

Miki Fujisaki

User Image

Weapon/s: Ruger LCP-CT w/ trace laser, Hakuou's Katana, AMT Hardballer .45 Longslide w/ Laser Sight

Company: Kyo

Indeed she was still watching him from the other side of the counter, his lack of being able to talk properly had her interest so was waiting to see if he was going to be okay. So far it seemed like things were fine, but when his hands reached out in front of him and he mouthed something, she raised a brow. "That bass"? ... It took Kyo jumping up to his feet and concealing his reddened face with his hood for her to understand what it was he actually meant, and stood in place a moment longer after he had gone ahead. There was no easy way of asking him about what it was he said or meant, and he was clearly dodging her at this point. Miki took it as such, and followed him down to the sporting store without so much as a peep.

When they arrived, Miki veered off from Kyo to check things out, remembering something Ren said about guns in the back and a code. So instead of checking out the remaining merchandise that was on the shelves and on the floors, the blonde made her way into the back of the store, only to find stray bullets laying on the floor and a couple boxes stacked on a small shelf. At the moment she couldn't recall what sort of bullets the others' guns used, so couldn't pick up any for them. The gun she had though, the trusty little Ruger LCP, was in need of ammo. Popping the magazine from the miniature pistol and spinning the first bullet casing around until she could see the caliber, Miki then went about checking the boxes to see if any of them matched. A .380 ACP was what she needed, but from the boxes and few random bullets on the floor, she seemed to be out of luck. Her eyes then came across what looked to be a locked safe of sorts with a keypad system to it. Giving the handle on it a light tug, she found that it was closed, but decided to give it another hard pull and managed to dislodge the door to it. Inside was another couple of boxes of ammo, along with a silver pistol sporting what looked like a scope on it, but turned out to be a laser sight. It was much bigger than the gun she currently had on her, and there were plenty of rounds to go with it after further inspection.

"Hardballer AMT Long Slide? Hm... .45 ACP? Means nothing to me, but I guess if that's what it takes."
Before Miki had a chance to look deeper for anything else, a loud crash of things hitting the floor pulled her away in a hurry, forcing her to slip her Ruger back into her pocket and head out into the front store area with the Colt raised, but unloaded. She needed to make sure Kyo was alright and that they hadn't been picked up on, and a pointed firearm was usually enough of a deterrent of any living person. By the looks of things though he was... but what happened? Coming a little closer and into a better line of sight, as well as lowering the new gun, she saw that a punching bag was swinging on it's chain, and a couple racks-worth of merchandise had been knocked over, presumably by the punching bag, which was set in motion by Kyo.
"I won't tell anyone~"
With a bit of a laugh, the blonde gave her companion a bright cheery smile before he asked about them going for the bikes. Right! That's what they came for! Taking a quick look around, she pointed out to a rack of bikes that were up against the wall closer to the front of the store.
"I'm going to quickly grab something out of the back that I found, and I'll be right back."
Giving Kyo a nod, Miki hurried into the back of the store again, grabbing a small over-the-shoulder bag along the way so she could throw spare ammunition into it and anything else of use. There were plenty of .45 ACP rounds to go with the gun, but only one small box of the .380 ACP's she was needing for her Ruger. It was doomed to forever be a backup gun~

Ammunition was a go as were some batteries for the laser sight on her new pistol, along with a tailored holster she was able to hang from her belt and strap to her thigh. A few spare magazines happened to be present as well, so she stuffed them into her bag and returned to the front of the store, going straight towards the bikes. Her steps were a bit off though, as she was stomping her leg every few steps to make sure the holster on her leg wasn't going to suddenly fall off and slide down her leg, and could take being jostled around. By the time she reached the bikes, she was sure that it wasn't going to go anywhere, so righted her previously-wonky walking.

"Whoever was here last were kind enough to leave us a gun to use. Something a little more reliable than the little one I've been keeping stashed in my bra."
Or so she assumed. The AMT was a bigger gun with bigger bullets coming out the barrel when it got fired, so she figured it was more reliable. Unfortunately, she wasn't a gun-nut and didn't know what was good and what wasn't. All she knew was that it fit (surprisingly) comfortably in her hand and that there was a loaded magazine now sitting in it, unlike before. Another point to add to her assumption, was that if Arnold Schwarzenegger was using something like it while portraying a killer futuristic robot, it HAD to be good.
"From here though, I think we should make our way out the doors we came in, where the garage is. We'll have to get to one of the main roads, long enough for me to get some bearings on where we are and we'll go from there. That should be our best bet."
While she spoke, Miki went over the bikes and picked out a mountain bike that looked like it would be able to go fast, checking it's tires for air and making sure the brakes worked properly. It was no moped, but it was about the same and she knew what to check before going out for a ride, more so because Kyoko would always drill her for checks after the one time she failed to do so and her moped broke down on her. It was second-nature to her now. When Kyo had his bike picked out, she did the same things with his, ensuring it would be able to take him all the way to the hospital without any problems.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff