14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
++++Ren Hakuou++++
+
User Image

Ren just listened to all that was happening and mainly focused on everyone's reactions to what was going on. The ride to the hospital was something to remember, but it showed that not everyone was stable. Ren just wasn't going to say anything until he needed to. And the need wasn't there even when they were getting out of the car. He knew that Kyoko wanted him dead and so did Shin, then again....He believed what she had said more so than Shin. Ren had always been so closed that his thoughts usually got away from him and he knew that when he brought it up back at the mall, it seemed that he may have been keeping it to just his group. It wasn't like that, but it would have seemed that way. He sighed lightly and followed behind with Kasumi, Jira and Sam. He looked over to the young girl that had tried to fix him up before, and spoke in a softer manner. "Fix up Shin first. I do not believe I will be coming out of this unscathed. I would rather you fix me up for good then me coming back after being beaten to near death. I'm not on good grounds right now." He said to her quietly. Ren looked back at Jira and Sam and just shook his head.

"Sam is right Jira...For the sake of where we are and which group we're part of at the moment, just keep it civil." He said lightly to her. Ren wasn't in the mood to argue and Jira should probably be able to tell too. He had his scythe in staff mode on his back and there was a tie on his leg allowing him to stand and walk with the rest of the group. He was stronger than he looked, but the pain was going to get to him sooner or later. He shook his head and looked up at Midori and knew that she meant well. The others though, they were going to find a way to mess with all his own group. Sam was probably safe, but Jira and himself were far from it.

+
"...Look at what i have become..."
+
"...I must learn to embrace this dark destiny..."
+
"...Hating myself everyday..."
+
++++Ren Hakuou++++
User Image

((I am very blocked.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image Jira Toshigi and Maiyumi Sato User Image

Jira just wanted to facepalm. It seemed her intentions were misinterpreted, though maybe it was her rash way of stating things. She sighed either way, quite dramatically, and chose to ignore answering Midori for now. Instead, she looked over at Sam. "If they don't face it now, they never will. Might as well run into a group of those things....." she stated bluntly. "It's nut up or shut up.." she told her. Then Ren spoke up and she sighed. "I'm not beating someone's face in. That's me being civil.." she stated with a bit of a snap, her eyes did dart over to Kyoko at the thought. She didn't trust her as far as she could throw her, and if she tried even the tiniest thing she would put her in her place no questions asked. She sighed after a moment, looking back over at him. "Sorry...shutting up now.."

As they got closer to the hospital, she took a longer drag on her cigarette and sighed. "Man, I ******** hate hospitals..." she said softly. Of course, this stemmed from the accident that had killed her parents. Seeing the sign, she recognized the name of this one immediately. It was the same one she had woken up in, one eye down and no parents. She was hoping she'd find the staff as walking corpses. She'd love to take it out on them now that she could. For now though, she was silent and glaring at the building, as if it had done some unspeakable wrong to the world.

Maiyumi meanwhile had moved closer to Midori after a bit, falling in line with her and putting a light hand on her arm. "You okay, Midori-san?" she asked, slightly worried about her. She knew Jira's slight hostility had her on edge perhaps, and wanted to make sure the girl was doing okay with trying to partially lead them all in the right direction. The young idol wanted to support her as best as she could in her own way.

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
[ ♪ ] Midori Etsuko [ ♫ ]
[ Location: Hospital (Front door) ]
"Wild Child"

User ImageMidori hated having to 'lay the law down' like that and make a threat, but she just couldn't stand idly by as the group was at odds, and even made promises that they'd attack eachother. Didn't they all realize those problems were petty? One bite, and you were done; it was just that simple. Arguing among eachother and being at one-another's throats wasn't going to make it any easier! Before this disaster, Midori couldn't have cared less what happened to people and was actually quite obsessed with death, the 'wildchild' known for being violent, creepy, and just a real punk in school that no one could understand. But that was then, and this was now, things changed, and she was going to keep being the support the group needed, even if it killed her.

Her mood did lighten up though when Sam agreed to go along with her. Heck, the smoking hot, gun toting, laid back young woman was quickly getting on Midori's good list, and it made her grin right back at her with a nod. That smile she had and even her little giggle there made Midori a little excited, like the two were practically destined to be friends, and were already planning a 'girl's day out' for later or something. Even though that was meant to be a supply run, the thought of Sam coming along made it feel like it was going to be a lot of fun. "Hell-yes, we'll be like Bonnie and Clyde later, sounds like a blast~" The girl said with her own bit of excitement, making a reference to American history that likely few of the people here would get. Then again, for Midori, she just loved her films and was quite interested with the American culture, so she knew a thing or two about the West.

Sam would then confront Jira a little, pulling her aside, and Midori let that be. If anything, she was glad Sam was doing that. Midori didn't want to write off Jira, and was going to give her a few chances like she was doing with Shin, so hopefully they could get through to her while they still could, and before she did something she would later regret. Even better, Ren hopping in on that talk, and while Midori didn't say anymore, she took a deep breath of relief and nodded at them, silently grateful of Sam and Ren for them trying to calm the one-eyed woman.

With that said, and now entering the hospital, Midori didn't let herself get too distracted, her MP7 still slung over her shoulder with that strap, and her pink eyes scanning the area as they were going in. Though it was then that the white haired, soft blue eyed cutie known as Maiyumi would put a hand on Midori's arm, making her blink and turn to look at her. The shorter and younger girl was worried about her, even asking if she was okay, and hearing that brought a soft smile to Midori's lips. "Oh, um.. y-yeah, I'm cool. Nothing serious, honest~ I just needed to be a little strict, it's fine. Thanks though, for uh... you know, caring." Midori was caught a bit off guard by it, a rare little stutter coming from her, the girls voice surprisingly embarrassed as she said that. She wasn't used to someone worrying about her, but it felt good having Maiyumi care for her so much, the girl being nothing but supportive to Midori this whole time. In return, she tried to be protective and sticking up for the young idol, feeling a real soft spot for her.

As she said that though, Midori put an arm around her too, letting her slender, dark green jacket covered arm then slink around her narrow waist, pulling Maiyumi a little closer into a sort of hug from the side. It was a little strong and sudden, Midori pulling Maiyumi in so suddenly, and failed to realize the awkward position. Her arm was hugging the girl's waist, her hand was awfully close to Maiyumi's rear, and the white haired, shorter girl girl would be pulled her, the side of her face pressed into the side of Midori's soft, average sized bosom all at once in the awkward, hugging gesture. Midori was just trying to thank the girl and pull her close, but it ended up looking and perhaps even feeling a little suggestive. But for Midori, she just liked the contact, a blushing little smile on her face as she felt happy just having someone care about her like this.

Current equipment on hand
Pocket knife, Iphone, Book of Matches,
MP7 + Suppressor
Keys to the Knight XV SUV

Equipment left in the SUV
Vox Phantom style guitar (in case),
Guitar pick, 8,000 Yen.

Profitable Junker

╔════════════════════════════╗
Kyoko Samidare
╚════════════════════════════╝

Weapon/s: Mossberg Maverick 88, SOG Tomahawk x2, (Temporarily) MP7
Company: Akumu

User Image

As Kyoko was walking away from the others, she could hear them chatting amongst themselves, Midori's voice standing out above the others until Akumu called her name. It wasn't enough to make her stop though, as her mind was set on getting inside ahead of the others and find a good ambush spot before she got caught up in everyone's planning. Her hand had just reached out for the handle on the door when she was stopped.
'Two people down, huh...'
The redhead waited for Akumu to come closer, slowly pulling the door open once she was though kept her mouth shut and her intentions to herself. Ren had it coming, but this pink-haired brat just crossed a line she shouldn't have and was going to pay for it. As small as she was, there was no need for her to shoot her mouth off about Miki so needed to be taught not to. Not when, or where, she could hear her doing it, at least.

Once inside, the larger of the two girls took a look around to get a feel for things. The receptionist's desk was pretty much the first thing she saw as it was directly ahead of her, the waiting area for patients being off to her left. A few seats were tipped over and there was blood spread around, but no bodies were amongst them, meaning they had already turned into "them" and walked off elsewhere. To Kyoko's right was a set of doors that lead further into the hospital, where all the examination rooms and other specialized rooms would be. There would likely be some damn good spots to hide out and wait for Ren to wander by, but she could end up being there a while if he didn't end up going that way. She'd have to settle for grabbing and dragging him over the receptionist's desk and lay a beating on him there, maybe take him through the door that was right behind the desk and close out the others. Yeah... that sounded better. Creampuff though, she was here, now, and alone with her. With some more casual scouting of the first room, Kyoko soon turned towards Akumu and made for her, not in a way that made it look like she was about to pummel her, but in a way like she didn't see her there. The shotgun was unslung and now in her hands, held so she would be able to swing the butt of it like a baseball bat.

"S'there fault they're dead, huh?"
Without so little as a warning, Kyoko brought the Mossberg's stock forward and struck the girl in the stomach with enough force to knock the wind out of her, following up by swinging the weapon down like a golf club to take her off her feet. Were it not for the rollerblades being on her feet and having her elevated, the impact may have busted the kid's ankle, but in this case it would only force her foot to slide out from under her and cause her to tumble sideways. Kyoko couldn't have her screaming anyway. She didn't know where "they" were and couldn't afford to have one sneak up on her, and she didn't want to attract the group that was still outside.
"Listen, an' listen good. I hear ya ever speakin' of Miki 'round me again, I'm gonna shove this shotgun down yer throat an' pull the trigger. Ya oughta know by now I ain't one to fool with, so ya know I'm bein' serious when I say I'll kill ya in an instant. I ain't over her not bein' here just yet, an' I don't need anyone remindin' me of that."
As the girl had hit the floor, Kyoko pounced on her and had the shotgun's barrel shoved against the girl's cheek, though left her finger off the trigger, only because she wanted her to see that she meant this as a warning. The customary stare-down only lasted a few seconds before she moved away from the downed kid, then offered her a hand to help her back up.
"I'll get ya get home, only if ya promise to help me forget 'er. We got a deal? Oh, an' as for this? ...the others don't need'a know. They already know I'll kill 'em in the blink of an eye."
Once Akumu was back up to her feet, Kyoko did the girl a favour of pulling her over to the seats over in the waiting area so she could sit, figuring her stomach was feeling rather achy after being smoked by the shotgun. The redhead moved away from Creampuff shortly after and hopped up and over the receptionist's desk to get a look at things and see what could be of use and came across a set of keys sitting under some papers in an opened drawer. Instantly she knew what the one was for, seeing as she once had a key just like it. Somewhere in the area was a motorcycle, and she had the key for it. Slipping it away into her pocket for safe keeping, Kyoko continued to root around for things until she looked back up at the door, seeing that the others were getting fairly close meaning it was time for her to hide and wait out Ren. With a quick check of the door that was on her side of the desk and finding it to be unlocked, Kyoko ducked down under the desk so she'd be able to jump up and grab Ren by the neck should he come close, pull him over the top of the desk and disappear with him through the door. It was all a matter of "if" though. If things didn't go as she was planning, she could always play things off that she was checking things out and come out of hiding like it was nothing.

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
++++Ren Hakuou++++
+
User Image

Ren was just following behind everyone else, his pace was slowing from the pain in his leg, but it seemed that the worse of it was finally behind him. The pain was leaving and that was a good sign. It would probably take a day or so for it to get better, and with the hospital being where they were, if they could find good medicines, maybe the time would be cut in half. Then again, Ren also knew that being alone in a new place would be as dangerous as shooting a gun. Jira and Ren weren't liked all that well, since Ren doesn't speak up much and Jira has a bad attitude to everyone but Ren and Sam. It was just one of those trust things. Ren lost all of his original group and even lost Minako to a random attack as they were moving along their way. It was hard for him and the loss made him become a little more silent and scattered than before. That's where things got bad. He hoped that later on, thigns would get better for him, but that was just a dream for his sanity.

As the group went inside, Ren was still pretty far behind and could only see Kasumi and Jira from a few feet off, He needed to rest, but that wasn't going to happen any time soon. They needed to get inside and get fortified. Check the surroundings and figure out who and what was around everywhere. If certain floors were infected or not. Even to find supplies, food and medical equipment. There was still power, might as well use it to the most. Shaking his head, Ren saw the receptionist desk and stopped moving to lean on that for a moment. It was to get his weight off of his leg. He just didn't know that would be the last move he had until something happened.

+
+
+
+
++++Ren Hakuou++++
User Image

Aged Lunatic

User Image Shin Nishiguchi Kyo Hashirama User Image[

Shin watched as the others began to emerge from the knight, taking a little longer to stare down the first of the new three that had come with them. Sam was the first out by the looks of things, so Shin gave her a bit of a stare down just before the pink hair girl mentioned something about the age of the security system. From Shin's memory, the hospital wasn't very old to begin with, maybe ten years or less, so the system should still be somewhat viable, given the advances in technology. Even then, Akumu sounded as if she had more than just an idea of how these things worked, was she some sort of techno geek. That would explain her choice in clothes as well as mentioning te security system, even the full metal alchemist reference back in the mall, though it didn't explain the home-made bombs that she carried around in her bag. She was an odd one and only got stranger as time went on, but unlike the other three that had joined the group.
Shin didn't jump to join the others right away, not even with Kyoko jumping on ahead of the group with "Shorty." It probably wasn't safe inside the Hospital, but they went anyway and were slowly joined by the others. It wasn't long until Shin was the only one left outside. The man wasn't doing much the entire time though and was rather quiet after his initial plan of action when they first got out. Like the others, Shin got a strange feeling from the empty lot they were in. He would expect there to be a lot more of "them" around then there were. It left him pondering the possible safety inside the mall. The way he saw it one of three things had happened. The first and most likely was that everyone that had been in the area had turned and were now inside the hospital. The second being that "they" had all been attracted by the explosions back at the mall and had left the area, though that seemed highly unlikely considering the volume of "them" that were in the city. Others from further up the road would have taken "their" place here by now, so he would at least be seeing some of "them" around. The third and most unlikely scenario, and possibly the most dangerous that came to mind was that someone had already done the job for them. It was possible that there were other survivors, sure, and it was possible that they could have been armed and looking for a safe house, just like they were. There was no real way to tell at the moment though. Shin would have to either find out first hand or leave and that was not something he was willing to do at the moment.
After contemplating the idea for a bit longer, Shin had decided that he was going to find out exactly what was going on. He wasn't going to be as naive as the others and just take the hospital for what it was, there was sure to be something in there that didn't like them. So, nodding his head, Shin sparked his third cigarette of the trip, drew his gun and barged through the doors of the hospital ready to take charge.
Shin took a few steps in before stopping to take a look at everyone who was there. Slowly glancing over each face from under his hat and slightly red hair, which he had just noticed again.
The plan is simple enough. Shorty you come with me, we're gonna check out this security system, you and one other person."
Shin began to say as he took a drag of his smoke while spinning the pistol he had in his hand. He scanned over the group again to pick the last person to come with him. He definitely did not want to be anywhere near Jira, Ren or Sam. He might just kill them before he killed whatever it was that might be in the mall. Kyoko was no where to be seen, so she was out of the picture. All that was left was the freak, Midori, her little girlfriend and the shrine maiden. The choice was obvious
C'mon freakshow, you're in by default. You'll see your girlfriend in a sec. The rest of you do whatever the ******** ya want. I ain't your baby sitter, drop dead for all I care."
Shin motioned towards the main hallway of the hospital, and proceeded to head in, paying little attention to see if the two he had picked had actually followed him. It was in their best interests to do so anyway. Like Kyoko, Shin wasn't in the best of moods, though he was much more discrete about showing his emotions, just as he had always been. It was obvious that Shin didn't take Midori's threat outside all too seriously, in fact he welcomed the attempt. She wasn't the only one with a weapon an even with his bum arm Shin still had a very good shot. The man walked down the main hallway and into the maze that was the hospital. There were several directions to chose from, each leading to different areas of the place and to make things more confusing, the mall was split into an east and west wing. Shin was not familiar with the place at all, well all except for the cafeteria which was in the dead centre of the place.
I would imagine that any sort of security room would be either on the main floo or the bottom?"
The man mumbled to himself as he adjusted his hat slightly upwards.

Back at the mall Kyo had been trying to think of a way to get out of the place in one piece with the blonde that sat by his side. Though any mode of transportation involved something that he himself couldn't use, like a car, or a motorcycle, or pretty much anything with a motor. Or something that Miki, given her current condition, couldn't operate. It seemed like their only option was to walk out, which was more than dangerous and something Kyo didn't want to do. Maybe he should have thought of that before he left the group in the first place. More for Miki's sake than his own. He could handle himself for the most part, but the blonde was in bad shape. Even so, he promised that he would protect everyone so if he had to carry her on his back all the way to the hospital he would, though that was being a bit dramatic.
"Huh? A bike?"
Kyo snapped back from his little brainstorming session, it seemed that while Kyo had been thinking of ways to get out, he had zoned out staring right at the blonde, making him feel a bit awkward. It looked like Miki felt it too, judging by the slight pink hue that sprung up on her face, though she fought through it and kept going on with her plan of action, which the martial artist found to be brilliant. It was something that was fairly quiet, faster than on foot and most importantly something Kyo could drive! Kyo grinned and gave the girl a thumbs up from where he was laying
"A bike is doable for me and it's a lot better than walking. We'll be at the hospital in no time! Good idea Miki-san!"
Kyo was quite excited about this, those things couldn't possibly keep up with them on foot so there was no way that they'd be able to catch them on bikes! It looked like Kyo wasn't wrong when he had told her that they needed a smart person in their group. Someone who could make good decisions that could benefit everyone.
"Knowing NIshiguchi, he'd probably say that we got lucky or something of the sort. He doens't seem to like anyone very much...|Oh, yeah. |I'm glad that you decided to come with us. Nishuguhi might not see it, but we do need you in this group."
He gave the blonde another smile, before placing his hands behind his head, thinking a little bit about what Miki had said. She was glad to be here, in this mess? Kyo couldn't agree with that, this entire pandemic had already claimed the lives of so many, all of his club members, possibly his american friend and most importantly his father. He would give almost anything to not have to be here, to just have things go back to normal, but he knew that that was just being stupid. You can't change the past and the world was what it was. The more he thought about it the more upset he got, until he thought of the people he had met and if he would have met them if this hadn't happened.
"It's kind of sad, isn't it. That it took something like this to help me meet and get to know people like you, Midori-san and the others. It probably couldn't have happened any other way. The more I think about it, the more I think that I'm glad to be here too. Despite all the chaos that has happened over the last little bit... I guess it helped me figure out the kind of person I want to be."
Kyo was more or less thinking out loud now, pausing in between his words as he let his thoughts spill out of his mouth. Sitting there for a moment in silence after he let his mind go. After the brief moment of silence Kyo quickly got up to his feet as if he had just gotten a boost of energy from some unknown source.
"We'll rest up for a bit longer here, just let me know when you're ready and we'll head out."

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jira silently moved on inside with the others, finishing off her cigarette and flicking it to the side before entering. Once inside the hospital, she leaned against a wall watching the others. Maiyumi stuck with Midori, a bright blush appearing on her face once Midori had pulled her in staying there. She blinked a bit, unsure how to confront the bubbling feeling in her chest from it. Shin spoke up, setting down his plan, but didn't need either of them. Jira knew it was because he didn't particularly care for her, and Midori knew it was because she would be pretty much useless. His comment on her relationship to Midori made her face burn brighter though. "G-Girlfriend?" she half asked, half stated. Jira let out a snicker at the term, but Maiyumi couldn't do anything about her. Once Midori had gone with Shin, the silver haired girl would stretch a bit.

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
[ ♪ ] Midori Etsuko [ ♫ ]
[ Location: Hospital - (Main entrance) ]
"Wild Child"

User ImageMidori wasn't intending to leave anyone behind, nor delay the group, so she stuck with them all, though found herself a little disappointed that Kyoko moved ahead like that with Akumu. She worried like Hell about Kyoko, knowing she couldn't be taking Miki's loss well, but she wasn't the only one. Miki and Kyoko were pretty much the only people she gave a damn about other than her band mates before this all happened, and for all she knew, they could all be dead too. Miki was likely a lost hope in trying to track down, more than likely dead, and Kyoko was certainly not handling this well. She couldn't blame the red head, but it was eating Midori up inside with fear and concern, knowing she needed to do something for the girl, but not wanting to make it worse. Midori wasn't the best with words or comforting others, Hell before this all happened she pretty much avoided poeple like the plague and thought of them all as being no better than that. But now, here she was, worried, trying to keep everyone together, even practically hip to hip with one girl who had been catching Midori's interest.

As much as Midori had all of this on her mind though, she wasn't going to let it stop her or bog her down. She said her peace, she made her threat, and she hoped people understood that this was no joke. So now, she would start to move ahead to the hospital entrance, still close to Maiyumi though. Who, speaking of, Midori still couldn't quite pin down how she felt about her. They only knew eachother for a few days, and she didn't actually know a whole lot about the girl, so it was silly to think of a relationship or anything so soon. She didn't even know her age or what her hobbies were! But she wanted to know, and that was key to Midori. She cared so little about people before this, but to now actually have a desire to learn about someone, that spoke volume to her. ...It didn't help either that she had her hand subconsciously reaching lower as it was around Maiyumi's waist, like she was about to grope the girl's a** too.

In her little moment of thought though and almost feeling Maiyumi up slightly as they were hugged shoulder to shoulder still, Midori heard that 'freakshow' nickname and instantly her attention shot to Shin. She needed that little mental-slap though, as Midori was getting lost in her thoughts a little. However, when he added 'girlfriend' to the mix, mentioning Midori and Maiyumi, she blinked a few times, rather quickly pulling away from the white haired, blue eyed cutie, and she shook her head. "H-Hey wait. Girlfriend? Er... that's not- I mean..." Her little stutter didn't help her case at all. And Midori would then cross her arms in front of her average sized chest, and frowned with a rather cute looking, puffy-cheeked pout. "She's not you idiot. I just care about her a lot, o-okay? s**t, same goes for you to a point, Shin-san, a-and everyone else here ...jeeze." Midori had no idea that she was blushing a bit, pink hues flirting with her cheeks, her heart beating a little faster, and her lips curled into a deep pout, the goth-girl turning her head to the side and looking down, clearly rather embarrassed by the suggestion, or how she'd admit she cared for these people. It was a big change for her from what she was like back when things were normal and before 'they' attacked, but if you asked anyone, they'd tell you it was for the better.

Sighing to try and collect herself, but her soft cheeks still blushing pink, Midori would turn to look at Maiyumi one last time, collecting her frown into a soft smile aimed at the girl, giving a small nod her way like she wished her the best while Midori was gone, promising her she'd come back. "We won't be long. Just.. hang tight, we can talk later." A talk... she really felt like that might be needed sooner than expected with Maiyumi, her pink eyes meeting those soft blue ones for a moment before she turned away and would follow Shin inside. After Shin called her out as being Midori's girlfriend, it was just going to get awkward if they didn't talk soon. Especially since Midori felt something for the girl, just being around her putting Midori at ease and making her feel that rare happiness she barely could achieve in her life.

Catching up with Shin in a short jog, the shorter, multicolor-haired girl would look up at Shin, giving him a small jab in his side with her elbow, not hard but making a point, the girl still embarrassed looking from the whole thing as they walked. "I'm sure as Hell not suggesting we split up, but maybe we should work our way from the bottom up? Best to get the darker, more threatening spots checked first, eh?" She said this without a hint of fear, Midori actually preferring the dark and even taking a firm hold on her MP7 now, looking ready despite her prior, flustered state. She'd look Akumu's way too, wondering how she was holding up, Midori not at all aware of what she and Kyoko went through just before they entered. If she ever did find out though, Midori might end up having a word with Kyoko...

Current equipment on hand
Pocket knife, Iphone, Book of Matches,
MP7 + Suppressor
Keys to the Knight XV SUV

Equipment left in the SUV
Vox Phantom style guitar (in case),
Guitar pick, 8,000 Yen.

Felis catus

User Image
Name: Akumu Matsushita
Weapon/s: Howa Type 64, Spray paint + lighter
Status/Mood: Scared, Sore and wanting to throw up
Approximate Location: Hospital, first floor
Additional Belongings: Bag, 9" Netbook, Mobile Phone Jammer, Black spray paint, 18x home made M-80's, Lighter, Climbing Rope, bullets of varying calibers, Hat

#DAA0B6 = Thoughts / #BD5463 = Talking / #000000 = General text, action

User Image

Akumu had braced herself for a tongue-lashing by Kyoko right there and then, but to her surprise and relief, nothing came of what she had said. The only reaction, if at all connected and not just ironic timing, was the red head stopping at the door. She was further assured that nothing was going to happen when Kyoko went ahead and went so far as to hold the door open for her, following her into the hospital like nothing had been said. First on the list of things to do was to get a good look of the main room and make sure nothing was lurking around. A check or two later with no threats, Akumu breathed a sigh of relief, having built up an unnecessary knot in her stomach as she had been expecting a zombie to pop out at her.

A zombie. Not Kyoko. "Hu...!" The pinkette hadn't been watching Kyoko and hadn't seen the warning signs that were clearly visible to any attentive person, but before she knew it she had the a** end of the shotgun being rammed into her stomach with enough force to expel the air that was in her lungs and leave her breathless. She didn't even have time to curl over and gasp for air before her feet were swept out from under her, dropping her onto her side though she was soon pulling herself into the fetal position to protect herself from further attack. It wasn't enough to keep the red head from getting at her though, finding herself turned onto her back and with the shotgun's barrel pressed to her face, getting an earful of a threat from the clearly insane upperclassman. What she never would have expected to hear was that Kyoko was lashing out due to not being able to cope with the loss of Miki. This assault was now being seen in a whole other light, aside from painful, it was almost understandable. Still being without breath, however, left Akumu unable to give a proper verbal answer or apology, so she nodded quickly to Red's words and tried not to cough in her face, fearing it might set her off some more."'K-kay..." After what seemed like an eternity, she was let go and left to lay there, but was offered a hand to help her up off the ground, to which she took and was instantly yanked up off the ground and up onto her wheels. From there, she was given a proposition of whether she wanted to live or die. Another shattered expectation of her. Kyoko DID care for people to the point of keeping them alive. "S-sure thing. J-just... no more.. shotguns..."

From here, Akumu bent over and hugged her stomach to try and get over the pain she was feeling, but also trying to keep her lunch in and not spew it all over the place. Her hood was grabbed and used to pull her across the lobby and over to a chair so she could sit, to which she took and curled forward. Red went off on her own to do something else, leaving her alone until the others showed up, just in time to miss the whole ordeal. Without looking, she could tell that Shin had yet to enter until he did, as his entrance was the noisiest. A few moments later when the smell of cigarette smoke hit her also confirmed this, as did his voice calling to her. "Coming... slowly." "Cream Puff" slowly got back up to her feet, using the Howa Type-64 like a cane or a crutch for the first little bit before she could actually manage to pick it up and hold it semi-properly. As she made her way across the lobby to follow Shin, and Midori once she was picked from the gang and told to follow along, she noticed that Kyoko was no longer anywhere to be seen. That could either be a good thing, in that she was taking charge of her own actions and separating herself from the others until she was ready to be around them again and was gathering supplies in the meantime, or was purposely secluding herself and waiting for the right moment to strike out at someone. With how unexpected and complicated she had revealed herself to be, it could be either one. "If this place has any sense to it, the security hub should be set up near the main nurse's station, or near Emerg., where security could quickly be dispatched to deal with a patient tripping out on drugs." It was what made sense to her, and what she had seen in the movies. If the security guards were to be anywhere, it would be the break room doing nothing, or storming the front lobby to tackle a man with a gun, or in the Emergency ward's waiting room to subdue some person that was freaking out after overdosing on drugs. Her words were slightly shaky though, as she was still in the process of getting her breath back and was trying to shake off the pain that was circulating through her.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Samantha Soramasu

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

xxxxxthexxxxxραятץxxxxxjustxxxxxstarted

wherexxxxxarexxxxxץσυxxxxxgoing?xxxxx

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

User Image

Sam sighed and continued to listen to the conversations of the group and lit a cigarette.Inhaling the toxic fumes and laughed a little at the comment of Midori and Maiyumi being a couple and she was going to tease and talk about the relationship between the little goth girl and the white haired chick.As Shin talked about going in a group and the rest of the group could do what ever they wanted she looked to Jira and Ren"So what you guys wanna do?"She asked as she leaned up against a wall and started to smoke again thinking about looking for a room to rest a bit and get her mind together

σσc
ℓσcαтισиHospital
мσσםcalm
ωнσThe whole gang
weaponsCrowbar,twin pistols(that Jira and Ren has), Her Guitar(in case).50 Desert Eagle(in her bag)

Profitable Junker

Kyoko Samidare

Company: Mainly Ren, but Jira, Sam, Maiyumi and Kasumi

User Image

Kyoko was just about to raise her head up over the top of the desk to check if the others were coming in when she heard the doors open and the hushed voices of the rest of the group. She strained her ears for the abnormal walk of Ren, knowing there would be a delay in his stepping due to his injured leg. It was a little difficult at first, but once he came closer to the desk the redhead picked up on it and was able to follow him without having to look at him. What luck, he stopped right on the other side of her and was leaning against the desk, not knowing what was about to hit him. None of them did, aside for maybe Akumu, but the likelihood of her being a snitch was very low right now after their little "talk".

Unfortunately for her, Kyoko was forced to wait a little longer until the room was a little more cleared out so she could pull this off without major problem. While she doubted that Shin would do anything, there was the chance he might end up shooting her anyway for making some ruckus, and Midori would be fairly quick to try and pull her off, not to mention run the risk of an accidental firing from the MP7 which she wasn't quite accustomed to yet. Once they and Creampuff were gone, Kyoko got herself into position to strike while Ren was still right there. Sliding herself out into the open some more, Kyoko checked to make sure she had the door wedged open a little so she wouldn't need to bother with fumbling for a door handle and saw that it was ready to go as she was.

"I don't really care what ya wanna do..."
Using her voice as a means to startle Ren and the others, the redhead jumped up and brought her arm forward to grab the injured male by the neck, her other hand grabbing hold of the MP7 she had slung around her and pointed it towards the others to ward them off. From there, she pulled him over the desk, making sure to jerk him to the side to inflict some injury, but also so she could turn away and push the door open and go through it with him. Before the door closed, she blindly opened fire into the hospital lobby as a deterrent to Jira and Sam, a majority of the shots hitting and shattering some of the windows, but some also hitting the desk itself.

The room Kyoko had dragged Ren into wasn't as small as she had hoped, but there were plenty of filing cabinets lining the walls and shelves to help cramp any swinging Ren might do should he get a chance to pull that staff thing off his back and fight back. Throwing him to the ground, the redhead jumped onto his back and immediately started throwing tight-fisted punches to the back of his head, stopping after a few good swings to yank his head up by his hair.

"I can deal with ya lockin' me in a bunker, an' I can deal with ya actin' all high an' mighty, but ya killed the one good thing I had in this life. I can't just let ya get away with that, ya sunovabitch!"
Letting Ren up for only a moment, Kyoko flipped him over so he could see the rage and pain in her face before she let into him again, though spared his face and was punching more at his shoulders and collarbone so he wouldn't be able to fight back. Bashing his face in would be too quick and unsatisfying for her, so disabling him and letting him suffer much like she was now would be how she did this. What she couldn't do though was be overly slow about it, as Jira and/or Sam would be coming through that door at any second to save their boy-toy.
"Miki's dead 'cuz of you! Ya kept yer mouth shut an' SHE paid for it!"
Kyoko delivered a good solid hit to Ren's left cheek before going back to pummeling his limbs, then got it in her head that he should feel what Miki likely had to face. Getting her limbs pulled at, getting swarmed... getting bit. That's what "they" do to people they catch. They bite them. Alone, Kyoko wouldn't be able to simulate a person getting swarmed or properly pull at his arms and legs like "They' could do, but she could bite no problem. Much like a snake, the redhead very quickly leaned in and bit down on the base of Ren's neck, allowing the tips of her abnormally long, sharp canine teeth to dig into his skin and draw blood. Were it not for the fact that she was biting down with about as much force as she could muster and leaving a deep dental impression in his neck, it would look like he had been fed on by a vampire. Sadly, she missed his artery and the blood she had drawn was just from his skin being broken. Determining this, Kyoko pulled her bloody face away from his neck and eyed a different spot, preparing to bite a different spot... That was, if the door hadn't been flung open behind her and kept her from doing so.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jira and Maiyumi hadn't had time for much when Kyoko made her move. Jira was angry when she grabbed Ren like she had, about to mouth back when the bullets went off. "Get down!" she yelled out, pushing Maiyumi down since she looked a bit shocked by what was happening. The younger girl hit the ground, and so did the eyepatch clad female.

Gritting her teeth, Jira raised up, blood coming down her arm. She'd caught a bullet in it for Maiyumi. Slowly standing, she drew her lead pipe. "I......I'm gonna...hurt that b***h..." she growled out, heading in the direction Kyoko had taken Ren. Getting through the door, she waited until the red head raised up to swing. It was a bit sloppy from the wound in her arm, so the impact wouldn't be as she hoped, but her anger was at the breaking point.

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
++++Ren Hakuou++++
+
User Image

As they were walking and when Ren stopped, Sam asked a question. Before he could even say another word, he was grabbed and pulled back by his neck, knowing full well who it was and what was coming to him. Ren blinked, watching the events unfold as he was dragged into a room and thrown to the floor. The phone was in his back pocket and was fine under a few other cloths. The ones that he used to clean the scythe blade with whenever possible. Before another thought could go in, Ren had to flush all thoughts out of his mind as Kyoko began beating on him. It was one punch after another, a flurry going into his head, ribs, upper chest, and anywhere else. If it wasn't for the sake of what he did as a hobby, this beating could have been the death of him instead. But instead of being able to concentrate, he heard what the girl had been saying and knew that she was right. If Miki was dead, it was because of him. Kyo hadn't even gotten back. And with those thoughts hitting him, the last few hits hurt the worst. Maybe it was from the feelings that he knew that she was right, but he knew that she began to lighten even. Then again, she was for the sake of bringing her head down and biting him. Ren bit down hard to keep any sound from coming out. The feeling of her canines pushing down and getting through his skin.

Once she was up, all Ren could feel were the wounds on his body and all the places that were bleeding. The hot feeling of the blood from his neck and the ones on the other places she had beaten. And of course, his leg. Everywhere hurt, but from the front of his mind, he heard the door swing open. The irregular walk was from someone who was blind in one eye, which was Jira of course. Something metallic was in her hand and from the sound of it, she was swinging it. Somewhere in Ren's mind, a shock went through. "Stop it!" He yelled out with all the air that was in his lungs. From the sound of the air, it seemed that Jira stopped in mid swing. "She's only doing what she thought was right.....Just go get Kasumi." He said firmly. Ren's eyes weren't open and his breathing was heavy, but for someone to take that kind of beating and still talk. It meant that he had training. Someone harder to take down. Then again, all it would take is one bite after all. He shook his head and fell back onto his back. That was the strength he had. There was no more.

Ren wouldn't say he was unconscious...Just not strong enough to move. Everything hurt. Right now, he was defenseless once again.

+
+
+
+
++++Ren Hakuou++++
User Image

Profitable Junker

Miki Fujisaki

User Image

Weapon/s: Ruger LCP-CT w/ trace laser, Hakuou's Katana

Company: Kyo

"He wouldn't be wrong though, we got very lucky. For the sake of peaceful argument, we can just say it was all part of the plan~"
Miki let out a sharp little laugh at the mental image of Shin's face when both she and Kyo showed up at the hospital with their lives intact. There would be very few ways for him to be able to discount them after that, and she was counting on that as their card back into the group. Between the two of them, they would have managed to survive without the shoot-first, think-later approach the others had adopted, and were using their brains to get through the waves of undead. The mall was clearly a dead zone now and main streets would be just as deadly due to backed up traffic and groups of "them" ambling around, waiting for someone to slip up and make some noise. The side streets could be just as dangerous, but the blonde had enough confidence in herself and Kyo to be able to navigate them and arrive at the hospital without injuries. Well, any further injuries.
"You could have come to me at any time while school was in session, I didn't bite. Still don- oh... That was horrible of me, I'm sorry."
If there was one thing she needed to get a hang of and stop doing, was making bite-related remarks or jokes., especially after what she assumed happened to his father. Which she still wanted to ask about, and while right now would be a prime time to do so, she didn't want to spoil the good mood they had going.
"As long as we can turn this negative into a positive and keep it as such, we'll make it out of this. First thing's first though, getting out of- pardon my language -this ******** mall."
Sitting forward to gather her things, Miki pocketed what she could and put the rest of it into her bloody shirt, using it like a bag until she could find a proper one. The little pistol was slipped into the back of her pants, similar to how Shin kept his, as her bra along wouldn't be able to hold it in place like before, as she didn't have a shirt on, and wouldn't until they got to the clothing store a little ways away. The blonde took to holding the makeshift bag with her bad hand, and the katana with her good hand so she could swing it if she needed to. Hopefully not, but just in case.
"I'm ready to get out of these bloody pants, if that counts. I can do my resting when we get to the hospital, and won't until then."
Now that she was ready, or as ready as she could be at the time, Miki made for the door leading back out into the front of the store, panning her eyes side to side to make sure nothing had followed Kyo in, but knew that wasn't going to be an issue due to the security gate, and that they, er, she, had been making noise which would have attracted "their" attention earlier. Looking through the gate, she could see that there was nothing standing around, meaning "they" had all gone elsewhere, likely to the source of the explosions that shook the building some time ago. With her hands full, the blonde was unable to lift the security shutters on her own so waited for Kyo to get it, though used her shoulder to hold it up so he could pass under it and her foot to help ease it back down to the ground so it didn't make any loud noises.

They were free to run over to the nearest clothing store and get some new clothes, which in her mind wouldn't take long as she had a general idea of what it was she would want or need. Some simple shorts, a basic t-shirt or something of the sort, plus a long-sleeve shirt she could throw on when the temperature got low in the evening. She wasn't looking for style or things that matched, just straight up functionality and comfort. This being her objective, she wasn't going to go looking around in the women's section of the store, but rather the men's section knowing full well they had selections that were more function-over-fashion. After a few minutes, Miki spotted a pair of shorts that looked as though they would fit her and a rack of belts and went over to it, not taking into account that Kyo may be watching and yanked her pants down and off, fighting with her pantleg to get it off. If he caught a glimpse of her, her choice of underwear would be recognizable as they were the same red undies he had discovered on the couch when they arrived at the apartment the previous day. Pulling on the new pair of shorts and slipping a belt through the belt loops, Miki took a quick look around before pulling the items from her previous pair of pants and stuffing them into her new ones, using her belt to hold things in place as well. One down, now she just needed a couple new shirts.

"Should we get things for the others too? I don't remember any of them saying anything about having spare clothes on or with them."

Profitable Junker

Kyoko Samidare

Company: Mainly Ren and Jira, plus Sam, Maiyumi and Kasumi

User Image

Just as she thought, Jira was the one to come through the door, lead pipe in hand. Also a bloody arm, meaning she had taken a bullet from her spray of un-aimed gunfire. Perfect, that would make her just as big a challenge as Ren had been, which was nothing at all. Stubborn, maybe, but not a challenge. With a bloody grin, Kyoko jumped up to go after her too with her shotgun just starting to come up, but the purple-haired cyclops beat her to the figurative pull of the trigger (in Jira's case) and cracked the redhead upside the head with the pipe. While it wasn't enough to outright knock her out or kill her, it was enough to send the sanity-lacking psycho off her feet and stumbling into a filing cabinet, which was where she was knocked out. She just had to hit the edge of it rather than a flat side of it, which she could have taken, but no. The edge. Right to the side of the face.
"You... ya b***h..."
Kyoko's body crumpled on the spot though kept moving a little bit, having already started to come back to her senses after being smashed with the pipe and the hard impact with the filing cabinet. Were it not for a large phonebook dropping off a shelf that was above where her head was, she would have managed to get back up to her feet, but the large book forced her back down and sandwiched her head against the hard tile floor. NOW she was out like a light.

If anything, it could play out to be a good thing for everyone, seeing as she wasn't awake to try and kill anyone. Then again, she would likely give it another try once she was up again and recalled what had happened or was told. Either way, whatever happened to her until she woke up was entirely up to the others around her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff