Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

User Image
"I stayed up late, the night before everything came to an end"-Takashi Kumoro

On a day that starts out like any other day Japan falls into chaos as the dead inexplicably start to rise. Those bitten by the undead creatures referred to as 'them' are infected and soon join the horde themselves. Now a small group of friends and strangers must band together to try and survive every day, all the while trying to find their family and friends. In the apocalyptic scenario true natures are revealed. Friends become enemy's, innocence is lost and children become soldiers all in a desperate struggle to survive. Will it be enough? Will they be able to keep their humanity intact or fall into the madness that has plunged the world into chaos?

Profiles
OOC

Aged Lunatic

Rules

User Image
1) Please follow Gaia TOS
2) No Godmoding against other RPers. NPC's on the other hand is a different story.
3) Romance is allowed, but No cybering. Time skip or take it to PM's if you have too, just don't do it in here.
4) As far as language is concerned, swearing is allowed. Just don't go overboard
5) Don't kill off another character without their permission. Also notify me if you're going to do so.
6) Semi-Lit to Literate. I understand writers block, but throwing up a two-sentence post is not enough for someone to go off of. Aim for at least a paragraph (6-10 sentences)
7) Send all profiles to me titled "Survival of the fittest" and include a sample of your work. It can be something from a previous RP or something you made up on the spot.
8 ) Do NOT post until you are accepted and your profile is up!
9) Once you are accepted please be active. I know life gets busy, but try and post a few times a week.
10) If you are gone for seven days you will be dropped.
11) If you are going to be away for more than a week let me know so I don't kill off your character
12) I make the rules of the RP and I can change or add them whenever I feel fit, that being said, I am not a god. If you don't like something I put up or have any idea's let me know! Your input is valued!
13) HAVE FUN!

Aged Lunatic

Profile Skeleton

[b]Gaia Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] (Full name)
[b]Nickname:[/b] (What people usually call you.)
[b]Age:[/b] (15-18 for students, at least 24 for teachers)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b] (Freshman, sophomore or senior for student as well as what club you are in, if any, and position in the club. (President, vice president etc) If teacher then what you teach and what clubs you look over, if any)
[b]Bio:[/b] (At least 5 sentences.)
[b]Abilities:[/b] (Good at fighting, thinker, can cook etc. )
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Interesting Facts:[/b] (Extra facts about them. Anything else, really.)
[b]Likes:[/b]
~
~
~
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
~
~
~
[b]Appearance:[/b] (A picture as a link, a detailed description, or both. Anime only for pictures)
[b]Theme Song:[/b] (Optional)

Aged Lunatic

Setting

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The story takes place in one of the special wards in the large Tokyo Metropolis Known as Adachi City. It's located just north of the heart of Tokyo and is split into two separate areas between the Sumida rives and Arakawa river.

User Image

We start off in Taito Academy, a private boarding school located in the greater northern part of Adachi City. Taito academy is on a very large campus consisting of one very large main building, which is four stories tall and is also where the majority of classes are taken. As well as two others that are all connected on the second and fourth floor by bridged walkways. There's an administrative building, two separate dorm buildings, a gymnasium and several other smaller buildings for the various clubs and activities the academy has too offer. Like most highschools, the hallways are lined with classrooms, lockers and the rest of the works, as well as multiple stairways leading to the different floors.

Taito Academy does have a dress code, although it is not strictly enforced, as well as the standard set of rules that you would get in a regular school. Students are expected to follow the rules, but again, enforcement is a bit lax. Some clubs and teams Taito offers are: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, tennis, Martial Arts Club, Kendo Club, Manga Club, Fine Arts Club, Music Club, Gaming Club and a few others.

Aged Lunatic

SETTING cont.

Hakuou Shrine is a large temple near Taito academy that apparently has a steel-lined weapons vault in an underground bunker in it's backyards. Supplied by unknown means, the Disciplinary squad and a few others are the only ones who have access.

User Image User Image

Miki and Kyoko's Apartment. Located Near the Arikawa river in Adachi city

Aged Lunatic

Setting cont.

User Image
Mall Ground Floor

User Image
Mall Upper Floor

*Blue print for the mall and the apartment created by: l Saya Takagi l*

Aged Lunatic

Setting cont.

Jutendo Health centre
Located in the north-eastern region of Adachi city and near the mall to boot. The hospital runs 24/7 to deal with any emergencies or medical care that the people of the city may need. It's comprised of seven floor including the basement, each with an eastern and western wing that deals with their own respective fields in medicine.
*Floor descriptions will be added soon*

While this is a place of healing and hope it has fallen into the grasps of the pandemic. The one peaceful hallways are covered in streaks of blood, but there seems to be none of "them" in sight. Maybe someone has taken it on themselves to "clean" up the place?

Aged Lunatic

Aged Lunatic

Aged Lunatic

Aged Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items