Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Kai Akashi

The Silent Killer

It was a little late in the afternoon but his theater class just got out. Kai was teaching them a little about the Dark Renaissance ages and how the acting was different then. It wasn't anything too difficult, but it seemed that the class either didn't want to learn, or they weren't getting any of it. It was a seniors' class, so the students should already be pretty well educated about the time in history that it took place. He shook his head and left the classroom. Kai heard a few different groups talking about some of the clubs. Some were positive, but most were negative. Especially about the Weaponry/Disciplinary Squad. They had rule over the student body more so than that of the student government, which was surprising. Kai kept on walking to see if any students needed him, but all in all, he was on his way to check on the clubs. Hakuou didn't need it since he would just stay silent, but he could always check in on the other ones. Kai wasn't just one adviser. Anything that had to do with martial arts in the least was under his jurisdiction. Even some of the students of martial arts and kendo clubs have been attacking him just to see what he would do.

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
++++Ren Hakuou++++
+
User Image

Ren and his group had just gotten out of class after the bell rang. Most of the classes he had, he was with at least two of the five members of the club. They all pretty much wore black, but always had an armband on to show who they were and what they used. Ren had his say President and Scythe/Blade wielder. He even kept a Boken on his waist just in case. He may not be part of the kendo club, but he was on par with the vice president there. No one had anything on him with scythe though. Not many people actually could use one, even lift it. Shaking his head, he continued on. Ren waved to his friends as they went on to their next classes. Unlike them, he was open for the next two periods. He grabbed his mp3 out of his pocket and put in his ear buds. A certain song was playing in his ears as he made his way up to the roof. School wasn't big on him in the least. He was just waiting to go on to better things.

Once he made it up there, Ren leaned forwards onto the railing and looked out onto the city that surrounded him. It wasn't anything special, but it was the only "home" he had. He sighed lightly and unplugged his mp3 and listened to the songs he had on there out loud. Ren closed his eyes and began to think on the day. The only things that came to mind were his training and the girls that he had been watching for some time now. There was a senior and a freshman. He shrugged and shook his head. Ren didn't have a chance with either, plus he was rather unsocial. He walked backwards a bit and then put his bag down, grabbing the faux sword on his waist. Ren walked to the side of the building and found his hiding place. There was the scythe he was crafting. Grabbing it, he twin handled his scythe and blade and began going through the movements. It was like he was dancing. His movement flowed together perfectly and he moved with grace.

+
"...Look at what i have become..."
+
"...I must learn to embrace this dark destiny..."
+
"...Hating myself everyday..."
+
++++Ren Hakuou++++
User Image

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Jira Toshigi

Hey did you know you're makin' nice with a murderer?
Hey did you know you're swappin' lies with a dirty girl?
In order for me to play a nurse,
You're gonna have to tell me where it hurts.

Jira was skipping class, as per the usual around this time. She didn't really care, therefore she loitered around and did whatever. Right now, she was up on the roof, cigarette placed between her lips as she leaned against the rail looking at the sky. She was lost in thought and silent. That is, until she heard someone else reaching her hiding place.

Rolling her eyes a bit as she saw it was Ren, she stayed silent and still for a few moments and just watched him. After a few moments though, she had to break the silence. "Having fun with that, Discipline boy?" she asked him, laughing a bit at his reaction once he noticed her. He'd have to notice her now of course. Raising up, she glanced over at him still, taking a long drag off the rest of her cigarette before flipping it to the ground and stomping what was left.

Location: Rooftop Company: Ren Weapon(s): Combat knife(hidden)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hey did you know you're lockin' lips with a libertine?
Hey did you know you're knockin' hips with a killer queen?
Another victim of my method of seduction,
I made you look but you never saw me comin'.

Hilarious Datemate

8,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • 20 Wins 100
User Image

Ryu Sahashi

"May God Have Mercy On Your Soul..."

Ryu Sahashi, A redhead boy of sixteen and Vice President of the Taito Academy Kendo club sat on the ledge of the rooftop, off on his own and away from the others who had managed to find their way up there after him. He sighed lightly as his wooden sword dangled lightly in the holder upon his hip and his flaming red hair billowed in the breeze that blew by. "What a boring day..." He muttered lightly as his chin rested upon his open palm as he gazed out over what he could see of the city. So far it was just like any other day to him. Boring as hell with Discipline Club members attacking people at random, he'd already had his share of idiots thinking they could take him on and those idiots were now in the school infirmary, unconscious.

"...Because I Sure as Hell Won't!!"

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
++++Ren Hakuou++++
+
User Image

Ren heard someone around him and knew that he hadn't checked for people to be there. Usually the rooftop only held the rest of the group, so he didn't think to check right then. "Tch.." He sounded. He dropped the faux katana, which didn't make a sound when it his the ground and curved the scythe all the way to her neck. It stopped within inches from her. She moved to to his shoulder, and as he did, he made a quick movement to the side of her. The blade went right through the cement behind her as a clean cut. Ren hung the scythe on his back and picked up the katana. It weighed close to 110lbs, but it was also hiding the real one. The faux was just the cover. It was for training, and this one was one of the lighter ones he had. The heaviest he could swing quickly was around 120lbs. Ren looked at the girl. It was Jira Toshigi. She was one of the ones that he liked, but the attitude was a slight turn off for him. He eyed her with no major characteristic.

"Yea, I was." He said firmly. Even though Ren didn't care that his group was called the Disciplinary Squad, the term "Discipline boy" was not liked all too much. When she was taking the last drag and was about to stomp it out. He slid his hand into his pocket for a long sleek needle. He flicked it quickly. It took the cigarette butt and stuck it into the wall. "I would rather the roof not smell like smoke."

+
+
+
+
++++Ren Hakuou++++
User Image

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Kai Akashi

The Silent Killer

Kai was walking through the halls and noticed a red headed boy walking around. The kid was making his way to the rooftop, but not the same one that other kids used. Each rooftop was given to one of the clubs. The west side was given to Martial Arts. The East to Kendo. The North to the Disciplinary Squad. This kid was heading to his. Using grace and speed, Kai got behind him without his noticing and put a hand on the shoulder of the boy. Even with his reaction, Akashi just caught it and turned his rebuttal into nothingness. "Still need to work on that boy." He said as he began standing next to the kid. "I heard about the kids that attacked you. You put them into the infirmary. You need to know how hold back and just do what is necessary. I hate to say it, but that Hakuou boy is very good at it. He may not seem like it, but he doesn't hurt anyone, and neither do the four other members. It's the ones that say that they are them that actually attack people. But, aside from that. Have those five members done anything to you and your group? No fighting or challenges made?" He asked after finishing off his statement. Even if most teachers were against the fighting, he was not. It was the only way to make a martial artist stronger was through trial, error and victory. He urged the clubs under him to make attacks here and there. At the moment, Hakuou and his four have not been defeated yet. One of the smaller martial arts clubs, that he didn't advise, tried to attack Hakuou. Five one one. It was over in about thirty seconds with all of the opposing teams weapons broken and a only a few sprains.

Akashi looked at the boy and grinned.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Jira Toshigi

Jira looked at the scythe pointing at her neck and shrugged a bit at it. She knew he wasn't going to slit her throat or anything, so he could wave it around all day. Smirking a bit, she watched him ruin her cigarette stomping and pouted at him. "Fine.." she said, but then another comment popped into her head. "So what now, gonna punish me?" she asked giving him a wink. Jira was in a good mood, only reason why she was being like this. Any other time she would have berated him over her cigarette.

Location: Rooftop Company: Ren Weapon(s): Combat knife(hidden)

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Maiyumi Sato

I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong
To crash the critic saying, "is it right or is it wrong?"
If only fame had an IV, baby could I bear
Being away from you, I found the vein, put it in here

Maiyumi hurried a bit towards the rooftop she knew Ryu frequented. He was a friend, an unlikely one considering he was a senior but a friend nonetheless. And today, he was supposed to hear a piece she was working on for an audition tape. Bad thing is, she heard about the incident from earlier. It was hard not to hear about it, considering news traveled fast at this school.

Soon enough, she had made it to the building, and was quickly heading up the stairs. By the time she got there, she was bursting out onto the rooftop, looking at Ryu, then at Kai, one of the teachers, who seemed to be talking to him. "Eh, Did I interrupt something? I'm so sorry.." she quickly apologized, laughing nervously as she shifted a bit.

I live for the applause, applause, applause
I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause
Live for the way that cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Samantha Soramasu

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

xxxxxthexxxxxραятץxxxxxjustxxxxxstarted

wherexxxxxarexxxxxץσυxxxxxgoing?xxxxx

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

User Image

Samantha woke up to her alarm clock blaring in her ears,with a smash of her arm she silenced the alarm and sighed"Another day"She said to herself before getting up and out her bed.Daily morning routines of a shower getting dressed and a breakfast consisting of toast and a small cup of coffee accompanied by a cigarette.Lighting the cigarette and inhaling the toxins in her body she let out a exhale cloud of smoke on her way out the door.Something did not feel right about today Samantha thought but shook the negative thought out of her head and continued to the school .

Half a hour later Samantha arrived to the building and ignored the constant hellos and complaints from various staff and students alike and made her way to the only form of solitude she had the school roof.As she started to walk there she noticed there was noises coming from the entrance and the only people she knew that would be up there was her and Jira so when she saw Ren there with a scythe to Jira she simply sigh and when Jira little comment came out Sam chuckled a bit"At least she is going to get some action go easy on her kay?"Samantha asked Ren with a light smile on her face taking a cigarette from her pack and placed it in her mouth still giggling a bit.Samantha and Jira was a problematic pair but together they was a great team and Ren here was a usual toy when they was around so she just continued to lightly smile .

σσc
ℓσcαтισиTaito Academy:rooftop
мσσםCalm and on edge
ωнσJust me
weaponsCrowbar(hidden)

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
++++Ren Hakuou++++
+
User Image

Ren heard footsteps and this time he was on alert. But instead of it being a teacher, it was Samantha Soramasu. She was another one of those girls that were like Jira. He shook his head to Jira's comment and when Samantha joined in, it was slightly irritating. "Tch.." He sounded off again. Stepping back against the railing, he cleared his throat and wiped off the sweat that he got from working on his forms. The only time he was truly happy was when he was doing those. Otherwise, it was pretty hard to find him any other way. Ren looked at both of the girls and shook his head. "Don't even try to think of me as a tool for your amusement. I'm not given a title for nothing." He said coldly. Even though his words were cold his face didn't show any sort of change. He stayed like he was always in a poker face. Ren was known to never really show any sort of interest or emotions. It wasn't in him to do so.

Ren sighed lightly. He was never really himself, but for some reason, when the two of them were there, he could be more of a high school student. They knew that he thought of them to be closer to him than the others. If he really didn't like them, he would have pushed past them and left already. Secretly, Ren enjoyed their company. "Just to ask, it seems that other students are trying to name themselves as the true Disciplinary Squad. Have you heard of which kids they may be? I don't wish for the Weaponry Team to get any bad credit. We are already enemies of this school more than the delinquents.." He stated, a little more towards Samantha.

+
+
+
+
++++Ren Hakuou++++
User Image

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx Kasumi THE SAINTNatsumi

___________________________________________________________________________________
> > xxx Location:The nurses officexxx Company: No one at the momentxxx OOC: xxx < <
___________________________________________________________________________________

Kasumi was doing her little chore which was sweeping the school grounds on her free time a time she actually like to sweep.Growing up to be a shrine maiden this kind of work was a cake walk for the little saint.Greeting people left and right she simply kept the sweeping until everything was all clean until another student decides to mess it all up again.Dusting her hands together Kasumi placed the broom back in the maintenance closet and went on her way to her next destination which was the nurse's office she entered the room and sighed when she was the only person there the nurse was probably still out with that cold she had Kasumi thought and sat at the desk and began to cheek all the records and medicine that the school had to see if she needed to ask for more but everything seemed to be in order so she simply started to spin in her little rotatable chair to ease her boredom

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Jira Toshigi

Jira grinned as she saw Sam appear. "There's my Sammy-Wammy" she said, giving her a hug and knowing that strange nickname she sometimes blurted out got to her a bit. Letting go, her attention was focused back on Ren. "Tch, It wasn't amusement so much as another thought....calm down.." she told him, then leaned against her friend as she listened to what else he had to say.

Raising an eyebrow as he spoke about posers, she was intrigued. "I heard someone mention it, but I haven't ran into anyone...Unless the last luckless a*****e that hit on me is one, then eh, I don't know a thing.." she said.

Location: Rooftop Company: Ren, Sam Weapon(s): Combat knife(hidden)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff