Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen a .Hack// before. And do you like it here?

Yes/No 0.17181467181467 17.2% [ 89 ]
Yes/Yes 0.60617760617761 60.6% [ 314 ]
No/Yes 0.11003861003861 11.0% [ 57 ]
No/No 0.11196911196911 11.2% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 518 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 97 98 99 > >>

she smiled, then quickly turned towards the gate, then looked back. "Okey-dokey!" she exclaimed with excitement." So, what level are all of you? Im level 18"

[[I'm a Heavy Blade, i think >.>]]
User Image B.F. just stood back and watch everyone. She dance alittle was she wait. She spin from one toe to the other, giggles quitly to herself. She then dance over to the 'Gate' where Bacent wait for her and everyone else.
[Heh, I just meant if you are one of them that are limited.]
User Image
It was that time of day for a young man just in his twenties to begin playing his favorite game. "Todays' kendo match almost made me late", he mumbled to himself as he donned his headset and controller, all the while preparing to log himself into his favorite game.

"Junk mail, friend requests, not a problem", as soon as he finished deleting his inbox, he logged into [The World].

Runai materialized into his home server 'Delta Server: Mac Anu' in front of the [Chaos Gate], a choice he had made since his first two years were spent happily in this myseriously lit channel. If anyone would have looked, and they did'nt since he opted to hide his stats inside the home servers, many would know that he is level 97.
User Image

"Let's just say I can handle most dungeons with ease." She said with a sly grin. Being a Crimson Knight meant being strong enough to handle tough monsters....and other "things" that might be stirring up trouble in the world. She didn't think she needed to reveal who she was to these people yet. She needed to know more about them first.
"They might like that place....the walls still have holes in them where the code isn't completed. And theres no monsters. And the music sounds all fuzzy at times. Meh I'll offer it to them and see what they say"
Mega followed B.F, but she walked calmy, instead of dancing. She took the time to enjoy her view of "The World". She approached the gate and smiled sweetly at Bacent.
User Image

"What was that, Bacent? What kind of dungeon was it?" Sounds like a restricted area to me. How did a newbie like him manage to get into one? she thought to herself.
"Oh uhh hey. Just talking to myself outloud again. So.....hey guys I found this place before. Its unfinished and theres no monsters there. And some of the walls aren't finished yet. Wanna see?"
rei smiled i am lvl 51 she laughed and for unnecssary information i am officially open to any info on Reaver he is my hero she laughs and i kissed him winks at all the girls playfully
User Image

"Um...sure. But how did you manage to find this dungeon might I ask?"
"Hey, that sounds okay, i guess" she looked puzzled. "I wouldn't hurt to see it"
User Image B.F. smile bightly was she dance and wait. She move her arms around her, spinning and doing flip in the air. When she land, she did the spit. She giggles sofly then blush.

((I'm a Wavemaster, I guess... Since I want to be a Macabre Dancer later on.))
l Twiggy l
User Image

"Um...sure. But how did you manage to find this dungeon might I ask?"

"I hit the random button for the area. Its level 8 with nothing much there. But I think it looks cool. Wanna see it?"
((Who's Reaver? O.o I probably know. I probably just forgot the name. xP))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff