Welcome to Gaia! ::

She looked around absent mindedly
"They aren't around very much."

She turned back with a brighter gleam in her eyes, and she stated to speek very quickly.
"Do you want to be my mommy?It wouldn't be forever. You seem like a nice person. After all you zoomed down here. That was awesome!!!!! You were really fast and stuff!!! I can move fast too! Wanna see?"

The girl started to zip around with incredible speed

"I like going fast don't you?" She said as she stopped again in the same spot as before.
From the glass window, Marx saw Wing dive down for the girl.

(Analyzing... )

As he searched through his data. He was troubled.

(That is unusual. This girl's aura is similar to Ohka's and Wing's, but there is something not right about her. She's alive, but at the same time...)
Wing shrugged helplessly to Reign and turned back to the little girl.

"Do you have a place to stay? A home?"
Reign winced (She has no pressure...at all? Is it because she's a child?)
She smiled
"Not really I just go wherever I want!"

She did a little twirl with her stuffed bunny doll.
This child was giving the strangest answers...

"Hey, have any of you seen this little girl before?" She yelled to the other Falcon members around the base. There were shakings of heads shrugs and murmurs of "idunnos..."

(Being a pilot team, the Falcons must be very familiar with their kingdom as well... So many of them and no connections to this child; it couldn't be good...)

"Little girl, what is your name?"
"Rachel Eudora Levi!" she answered proudly.
"But you can call me Chelly, mommy!"
Wing gave another uncertain look at Reign. (Well, we can't just leave her here...)

She thought again. (But we can't bring her where we're going...)

She looked at the Falcon group and Rivet, who was standing near the door of his ship... She looked at Rachel again, those big eyes seemingly looking through her soul. There was something she thought she could relate to there for a moment; then the mental conclusion came that Rachel wouldn't take no for an answer, especially if Wing had unintentionally already gained the position of "mommy"...

"If anyone comes looking for her, tell her she's safe with us." Wing said, finally standing up.

(Perhaps I shouldn't have used the word "safe"...)
Chelly looked excited
"Does that mean I get to stay with you mommy?"
"I...guess so..."

(But not for long...) Wing thought back to her poisoned arm; the dark liquid worked slowly but surely and she could feel it... She wiped her worried expression away, hoping not to frighten Rachel. "Here! Why don't you meet up with everybody else? They'll be staying with us too!" She beckoned the traveling group of furries to introduce themselves.

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Basya, her vision blurred and senses dulled, perked up at the distant sound of a new arrival to the church. In partial blindness and much confusion, she scrambled with what little strength remain in her being to face the unknown entity, though she could hardly manage to sit up for one or two seconds before having her joints give way and leave her to crash into the sanctuary floor once again. Fortunately, the blurred silhouette which rushed to her side held much kindness in his voice whilst he inquired of her as to whether she was all right. At least, that was as much as she could decipher from whatever her dulled hearing permitted her to comprehend. The chimera whimpered and clung to the silhouette as he scooped her into his arms to carry her off through the sanctuary doors.
Silent was cleaning up the table and putting it back where it belonged. She yawned but decided to go take a look around the base instead of sleeping. She stepped out onto the unloading platform and looked around. She took in a deep breath and stretched. She then noticed Wing with a little girl. (Wonder who she is?) She skipped over to them and kind of just stood in the background, listening to them talk and watching their movements. She thought the little girl was very pretty and was very curious about her. She decided to be the first to introduce herself. She kneeled in front of Chelly and said, "Hiya! I'm Silent!" She gave a smile to the little girl.
"Hi there! You look like Andy!"
Rachel held up her stuffed rabbit to show Silent
Sion held Basya protectively in his tails as he carefully carried her back to the group. He had very gently moved her to his back letting her head rest on his shoulder to allow her more comfort than being carried bridal style the whole way.

"Don't worry too much. I'll take you right to Silent and she'll fix you up." He didn't think she could here him but he was hoping that the sound of his voice would let her know she was in safe keeping.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sinku walked down the ramp and walked up to the little girl " hi there little one my name is sinku ....what's yours?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff