• Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Yazoo

1/3 silver haired men

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

.As soon as Kadaj was out of then pond Yazoo's eyes were on him for a moment, it felt like forever that he had seen his brother, at the mention of Loz Yazoo nodded in agreement that he would be here with the two soon. Thats when Yazoo looked back at Nel, and behind her at the creatures carrying the body of Sephiroth.. Kadaj seemed astonished at the sight and stated that it really was him. Yazoo's lips curved up into an evil smile and placed a hand on Kadaj's shoulder. "Indeed, your eyes do not fool you.. It really is him" He claimed removing his hand and took a couple of steps forwards before turning back to Kadaj after hearing a question he had asked about Nel.. Who is she?

Yazoo walked straight back up to his brother, "She, is Nel. She is how I, and Spehiroth came back from the lifestream, and possibly how you did too. She is a scientist." He answered all he knew and looked back at her, then put out his arm gesturing for his brother to join them, and hopefully, finally resurect Sephiroth. "Come, plans for destruction are on the way and we can't waste time with chit chat" He chuckled slightly as he began to walk once more.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where: Forgotten City
Who: Nel, a girl and creatures, Kadaj, Sephiroth
Mood: Overwhelmed.
User Image

•─•─•─•─•─ "All right, who's been touching my materia!?"•─•─•─•─•─

"Cloud.." Yuffie repeated right after she heard the name leave the boys mouth, he was here? Next minute Danzel had a hold of her hand and pulled her to the top of the stairs to the room where Danzel and Cloud shared. He was stronger than she thought for his age, but she guessed he had so much adrenaline to get Cloud help.
As soon as Yuffie laid eyes on the injured Cloud her heart fell, what had happened to him? Where had he been all this time and by himself?
She kneeled down and looked over every single wound, it was bad. How long had he been here for? Yuffie looked to Danzel and knew he was tragically upset, she grabbed his hand and pulled him in close for comfort. "Everything is going to be okay, stay here with Nuala, i'll go and get some materia alright?" She informed knowing she would have to keep him calm, even though she wasn't Tifa she had to make sure he still listened to her.

Yuffie got up and looked at Cloud once more before turning around and eyeing Nuala, she placed a hand on her shoulder and looked at her "He'll be okay, just watch over him" She said softly before she ran out the bedroom door, down the stairs, and outside of 7th heaven looking for Cid's ship, he must of flown it here to get here, right?

User ImageUser Image
•With: Cid, Denzel, and the blonde girl
•Mood: Stressed

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Danzel ¤

User Image

Where?: 7th Heaven Bar (second floor)
Who?: Cloud - K.Od, Nuala
Feeling?: Scared but controled, calm,
focused on the task at hand

What?: Trying to help Cloud
Mine?: A metal bar, clothes on my back

User Image

"I want to be as strong as Cloud."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

When Danzel showed Yuffie Cloud's condition, she had paled considerably and had gone to examine each and every one of his injuries. While she did this, Nuala had joined them in his room with a bowl of warm water and cloth, she is supposed to be related to Cloud right? But whatever questions that Danzel might have had for her will have to wait until the immiediate emergency is settled down some. Yuffie moved away from Cloud's prone form and pulled Danzel close for comfort. She spoke of him needing to stay calm and how it is going to be okay. At the moment, Danzel thought of Tifa. Get home soon, Tifa.... He managed to nod however and the teenager went to Nuala to give out the same kind of encouragement before she dashed out of the room to go get the materia they need.

Stay calm, cloud would stay calm in this situation. Danzel clung to the thought and encouraged himself to breath and get a level head back on, he must be strong, he must be strong, he MUST be strong....For cloud's sake for everyone's sake. He has seen and been through worser circumstances. Closing his hands into little fists he heaved a deep breath and let it out slowly. For you Cloud, and for everyone. I will be strong and brave. After a few more moments the boy nodded firmly getting a hold of his paniced emotions and stuffing them down a tight tube to the back of his mind. Right lets look at the situation and do the next logical thing. And that logical thing is...to strip Cloud so that they can tend to All of his injuries and wash them off. And on another note put his torn clothes into the washer to be cleaned and mended. "We should clean off his wounds, you do that, I'll help." It hadn't really been the blood that bothered Danzel it was that Cloud, the strongest person around got this badly hurt, that if something could do this to Cloud then he was frightened of what that could be.

Shaking himself again he moved to the task of removing Cloud's boots and setting them aside, then would begin the task of carefully pulling off Cloud's clothes especially around the bad kind of injuries. Once they'd have stripped him down to his boxers, Danzel had grabbed extra sheets and covered Cloud up with them and an extra blanket. During the whole procedure the ex soldier not once stirred. He'd take Clouds clothes and put them into the washing machine immiediatly to get the blood stains out. Cloud's wardrobe consisted of dark clothes mostly. Many in the same style and a few copies of the same clothes he had on as well. Once this task is complete Danzel washed his hands and would return with another bowl of warm water and a cloth with the medical kit in tow to start cleaning his foster father's injuries along with Nuala's help.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
[OOC:]
"You...Son of a b***h!!"

User Image User Image

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

User Image
                                                        Reno was totally not himself right now and anyone who knew him could tell. His feelings for all his friends had disappeared. All that was left was just a soul full of hatred and the urge to kill

Would it be so wrong for a person like him to enjoy a killing? Yes it would be if it was the real Reno. Such things did not suit him well including the personality of the fake Reno.

When the man struck the female, she was fast. She got a hold of his hand. Before he knew it she smacked him on the cheek

"Ha! Not too shabby. Your last kill eh lady. Sounds like you're not going down with a fight. Fine by me."

Reno indeed did take his free hand to smack her across the face but only to meet his free hand with her kick. Hearing a voice, the male looked away from the female. It was no other than San. But because of his position he couldn't move or dodge the bullets that was heading for him.

Yes he took the hit. Of course it hurt but it wasn't enough to take him down. He was crazy. Far to crazy to even feel it. He broke the contact with Tifa and jumped a couple feet back. He wiped his lip with his arm as the blood smeared on his hand.

"I think it's pretty obvious to you what I am doing. Now I get a chance to kill two birds with one stone."

Reno jumped at San first, because he was the one that shot him. Reno didn't feel too happy about that. Reno struck his arm on the ground, just a couple of inches away. Once his arm came into contact with the ground a red aura crushed the ground to pieces sending them San's way.

"What's going on! Why am I attacking my friends?"

Reno laughed out loud as he jumped back.

"Ah... Internal Reno trying to reach out, but far too weak. I guess External Reno is stronger. I'm sorry my friend, but you're going to have to try a little harder."

Man does Reno seem like he was on crack? The male is speaking to himself for god's sake. But behind the abstract mind, the real Reno was stuck in the mind and the fake Reno got a hold of the body.

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
    Glace Genesis
      ┏┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┓
        ┗┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┛

As the fighting continued Glace watched it was Reno alright though something was wrong with him. Taking out the cell phone Angeline had give him, "This would the best time for some payback... Damn it." He growled to himself and called Angeline with a couple clicks on the phone. "I found him but he's acting like a wild animal. He's fighting what I assume is the man named Cloud's friends. We're at 132 East in Edge so hurry before things get more out of hand." Glace relaying the information to Angeline as he continued to watch. Glace's stomach turning at the sight of the Turk. These people have made his life a misery for the longest time and every fiber of his being demanded recompense for it

The voices though said otherwise being clear only long enough to talk some sense into him. Angeline want Reno alive as he was her friend or something. Clenching his fist he continued to watch and wait for Angeline to arrive. If he reacted now he would be listening to his baser instincts and all that would do is cause trouble for him. Shinra and all of it lackeys would truly pay one day for what they had done but not now.

Where I am: 123 East Street. Edge Who's Near Me: Reno, Tifa, and San How I'm Feeling/What I'm Thinking: Angeline you better hurry.
            User Image
            † Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Which is it, a memory or us?"

User Image

As Tifa had a hold of Reno, All she could do was stare into his eyes trying to figure out in her head what was wrong with the Turk. His voice gave her shivers as he spoke about death, would she really do it if it came to it? Kill a friend? She possibly would if their was no cure for this now crazy maniac, it wasn't Reno at all.. But she knew he had to be in there somewhere.
            'Come on Reno! Fight it!' She thought to herself when she heard a male voice coming from not too far away. Reno's eyes shot to San instantly, and Tifa looked over aswell. "San" She whispered under her breath rather surprised to see him, she knew though, if she were gone too long someone would come looking.
            He pulled out a gun and Tifa questioned that motive, shotting him would only make him go crazier? Especially when your not aiming to kill only to slow him down.

Tifa was about to yell out to San to not shoot, but it was too late the fires were shot and because Tifa had a solid grip on Reno was unable to dodge the bullets, Tifa's eyes went back to Reno's, it was sad everytime she looked at him. But her theory was right, it only mad him all the mad. He got lose and jumped back, Tifa forced herself back aswell waiting for him to strike. But he went after San, of course he would, the dude just shot him. "RENO!" She shouted, getting fustrated not knowing what the hell was going on, she came to a conclusion that something must of gotten into his blood stream when Nel took some of his blood.

It seemed that the real Reno was trying to re surface, as he spoke about it like having a split personality. When Reno went for an attadck on San he had his back to Tifa, bad idea. She moved swiftly and grabbed a plank of wood, she jumped high and used what was around her to keep her in the air as she made her way above Reno. As she came down she swung the plank with hard force in attempts to knock him out, hopefully then they could secure him in a room or some sort to try and bring him back to normal, or even get answers from him about Nel's plans, what were they going to do if there was nothing they could do for Reno?

User Image

User Image

Company: Reno
            Mood: worried, confused..
            Song:Tifa's Theme

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
            • Perfect Attendance 400
            • Frozen Sleuth 100
            • The Wolf Within 100
            ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ 𝔸ngeline 𝕎olfwood 𝔻𝔸rtigo ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
            User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
            ▶ ▷ 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝓜𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝖂𝕽𝕺 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ◀ ◁

I will not bow I will not break I will not retreat I most certainly will not admit defeat.

User Image
            Angeline’s phone rang, the song Hero rang out, the guards raised their weapons and she easily took the phone out and answered it. Glaces voice came through clear as the guards started shouting at her. The woman blinked as she heard the words, “Reno is attacking someone?! 132 in Edge. I’ll be there in a moment.” She stated in shock and surprise. Her gaze was then fixed to Rufus. “It appears that Reno has taken it upon himself to attack members of Clouds group. You are doing a fantastic job in keeping your dogs in line, keep up the good work and you might just succeed in helping bring the end of the world as we know it Refus.” Angeline sneered sarcastically.

Without warning she turned about face and let out a sharp whistle, Ren and Demon moved out of their hiding place. The two watched as she darted forward and they too turned around and started running in the direction of Edge, and once far enough away from the guards they activated the haste materia making their speed increase dramatically. The trio jumped up the side of buildings to the roofs where they continued to head for Edge. Keeping an eye out for mobs, WRO members and Shinra personal they raced side by side.

Their speed was incredible but it did come to some sort of cost, they would pay for it shortly with lowered energy. They were already at about eighty-percent of energy and even though she used a potion Angeline’s back was still wounded from earlier and seeping blood. Though hurt and starting to feel the effects of energy use Angeline was not going to let it hinder her ability to find and help Reno. “What in the world is going on?” Angeline growled. Worry, concern, fear and a few deeper personal thoughts about Reno passed through her mind as she made her way to where he was fighting one of Clouds friends.

Upon nearing the location Angeline spotted Glace, she jumped down to where he was and landed next to him with a soft thud. “Yo.” She said softly then looked over to watch part of the fight unfold. Tifa was attacking Reno who was aiming to hit San. This whole situation was something that was causing her head to split, but she did know one thing. Reno was really in trouble and so were the others as long as Reno was conscious. “You can either join me or wait by my bike near the memorial where that Behamit shown up.” She said catching her breath as Ren and Demon jumped down into the battle.

Angeline followed suit, all three landing before San between the two males. “Reno! You need to stop this now!” Angeline said as she took a few steps forward, arms out stretched and didn’t move from that point. She was braced for impact, expecting him to punch and kick at her but had herself well-grounded so she probably wouldn’t go that far even with a couple simi-powerful blows. Ren and Demon both skirted around her, ready to try to tackle him if he did land a blow on their human companion. Her priority was helping Reno then Glace and as always, just protecting the people around her.

Who: Demon & Ren; Rufus. >> Glace, San and Tifa What: Speaking with Rufus >> Jumping into the fight When: ----- Where: Old Shinra >> 132 Edge Thinking: Need to find Reno!!!!!!!!!
            【OoC: .....
            【Word Counter: ---

To become a Hero one must be willing to sacrifice themselves. I am always at the ready to protect the lives of every single innocent person.

Zack_ff7_CrisisCore

icarlysdildo

Wolf The Aspect

Hiei_Dark_Dragon_Jaganshi
            User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
            San's eyes widened a little as he saw that Reno wasn't incapacitated like he had imagined he would be. In fact, the man was more berserk than before, glowing a strange crimson color and made rocks fly up and then fly at him. He had his katana at the ready and once he was covered from sight with the rock, he would strike. The large rock suddenly split in half and San's face was overshadowed, hiding his expression from the view of the combatants.One eye was then shown, widely opened and leering at Reno. A twisted grin stretched the boy's face, white teeth clenched and his weapons at the ready. That single retaliation from Reno was more than enough to make San's battle-thirsty side rise up. He would not just stand by and let Tifa get hurt by him. His lust for battle, however, had blinded him to the fact that his enemy was still Reno Sinclair. He tensed his legs and then charged out at Reno at high speed, his arm out and sent a row of fire magic right at Reno, leaping ontop of a standing rock and jumped up, bringing his sword down in Reno's direction in intention to slice him in half."Prepare to die Reno!" He would pay no mind to Angeline or her companions, his only target was the man who engaged Tifa.
            -------------------------------------------------

Where: 132 east
            Interacting with?: Tifa, Reno
            Mood: Excited
            Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
            Health: 100%
            Theme song: San's theme
            User Image

•─•─•─•─•─ "All right, who's been touching my materia!?"•─•─•─•─•─

As Yuffie had ran passed Cid, he was probably clueless about what was going on and too busy drinking tea like always. She moved passed him swiftly and without him even knowing it, pinched the keys to his ship straight from him, she ran out of the doors of the 7th heaven bar and straight onto the ship. Without even slowing down her pace she scurried around looking for the familiar box she had stashed on here months prior. "Ahh, where the hell is it?" She said fustrated as she needed it pronto to help Cloud, and most of all she didn't want to let anybody down, like little Danzel, and Nuala who only just got to see her cousin, only to see him die? "I wont let that happen!" Yuffie yelled at her thoughts and dug deeper, finally spotting the box she was after!
            She quickly pulled it out and opened it to make sure it was all still there, and it was. She smiled with relief and closed it again before running back inside the bar, she ran passed Cid once more and chucked his keys on the table "Thankyou!" She called out as she ran for the stairs, making her way up carefully not wanting to trip, she slowed down when she entered the door and placed the box down beside the bed, noticing that Danzel was doing a great job of taking care of his hero. He was stripped down and covered over with sheets which would make it much easier.

Yuffie looked to Danzel "You're doing a great job, Cloud would be so proud of you, and so will Tifa" She said as she opened the box and picked up a materia. "Would you two like to help me?" She asked looking to Danzel and then to Nuala, then she placed the materia into Cloud's wounded arm to start the healing.

User ImageUser Image
            •With: Cid, Denzel, and the blonde girl
            •Mood: Stressed
            User ImageUser Image
            User Image
                                            User Image Nel's watch beeped. She turned her attention to her watch. The word "ALERT" appeared on the screen her watch. Quickly, Nel tapped her watch and busy with her stuff while Yazoo and Kadaj were busy talking to each other. White, green and red screen appeared out of the watch. A key board appeared in front of her. Nel started to type some codes to unlock the alert file. Reno's picture popped out. Come to the looks of it, it did not look any good. Many against one doesn't sound to fair. "Save the reunion later boys," Nel said to Yazoo and Kadaj. "It seems that our little friend Reno, needs out help," Nel pointed out. She turned Reno's screen picture to Yazoo and Kadaj. "How about you two give our friends, Cloud and the others a nice beautiful reunion and make it ugly," she said to the boys.

Nel took out a tube of pink liquid and popped off the lid. She drank all the liquid out of the tube. A spiral orange glowed and swirl around Nel. Her appearance changed. She had a new look and a style. A mirror appeared in front of her. She checked herself out. "Looking good. I like my new style," Nel laughed out loud. All the screens disappeared. She turned to Yazoo and Kadaj. "So what do you boys say?" she asked them once again.

[[Occ: Nel's new look! ]]

Next Era

-xtc kid

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
              Glace Genesis

Watching Angeline run forward after she told him his options he nodded. Planning on staying out of this fight till San readied for kill blow. Glace needed Reno alive till Angeline said so (which likely she'd never say he could kill him so he would have to deal with it.) launching his arm at San as he swung Glace latched on to San's sword arm. "I CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT TILL ANGELINE HAD GOTTEN HER CHANCE TO CALM HIM DOWN!!" He shouted at older boy and yanked back hard in a attempt to pull him back.

Any other day he wouldn't stop someone for killing a Shinra Lap Dog like Reno but this day was an expectation. Glace was putting his trust into Angeline something he hadn't done with anyone else in a long time. Hopefully she wouldn't end up become another reason not to trust people like so many others have. 'Whatever you planning on doing Angeline it better be good.' The Artificial Ancient thought him as focused on San.

Where I am: 123 east street. Edge Who's Near Me: Reno Angeline and her wolves, Tifa, and San How I'm Feeling/What am I Thinking: Keep Reno from dying.
                      User Image
                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXXXXXXX"I acknowledge that Shinra owes the planet a lot.
                      XXXXXX It goes without saying that my company and
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI put the world in the sorry state it's in.
                      XXXXXX Therefore, it's our responsibility to set things right.."

Shinra Rufus

XXXXXXShinra stood there and waited for his soldiers to finish terminating the monsters. He chit- chatted with people he was talking to on the phone. Becoming inpatient with the scientist, he yelled, "Will make it fast. Bring her here now. I have other things to do. Your job is to complete it by the deadline." He reminded them. They told their president that they will send the experiment here any second. Once he closed his phone, he notice there was someone else there as will. Her voice did not startled him. His soldiers pointed their weapons on her in case she does anything funny to Shinra. She said a few words to him. "That is thier duty to protect thier president at any cost. That's how they are taught." With a little talking with her, she suddenly had to leave. Shinra had no idea what was going on and why she was here in the first place. When she was gone, The President focused on his plans.

XXXXXX

☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶ ☵ ☶

User Image

Where is Shinra Rufus: At Shinra Corp.
                            Who is accompanying Shinra: Soldiers & Turks
                            Mood of Shinra: Lost
                      User Image

User Image

For the... both of us.
                                                                                      That's right... you're gonna...
                                                                                      Live.
                                                                                      You'll be... my living legacy.
                                                                                      My honor... my dreams...
                                                                                      They're yours now.

Embrace your dreams.
                              If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams.

She was right. Zack should have name. Every one was born with a name. A name that make them know who they are. Zack thought harder and even more. digging through his blank mind. He crossed his arms and thought even more until his head started to spin in circles. In a quick sudden, his brain started to play some flashback scene. He saw himself as a kid playing with a little girl with black hair. Her name, he did not quit catch it. Little Zack said "Ange," in his mind. Maybe that was his name. "I got it," he said punching his fist on his left palm. "My name is Ange," he told her. The name seemed a bit off but that was the only thing that was told in is memory. "By the way, I was wondering if I could come with you? Since I don't know any one at all. You also came to my rescue. Also, this outfit does not suit me. I think I need a new outfit,"Zack requested with a somewhat cute puppy face. No wonder Angeal called him "The Little Puppy" as his nickname.

User Image
                        Zack Fair, The little Puppy:Boy oh boy,the price of freedom is steep...

Out skirts of Midgar
                        Company: Uknown Woman

Nite_Blades-NKS25

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
                      • Forum Regular 100
                      • Friendly 100
                      • Popular Thread 100
                      User Image
                      Danzel ¤

User Image

Where?: 7th Heaven Bar (second floor)
                      Who?: Cloud - K.Od, Nuala, Yuffie
                      Feeling?: Scared but controled, calm,
                      focused on the task at hand

What?: Trying to help Cloud
                      Mine?: A metal bar, clothes on my back

User Image

"I want to be as strong as Cloud."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

By the time Danzel and Nuala had Cloud stripped down to his boxers, and covered with fresh sheets and a light blanket. Yuffie came back in carrying a large box of materia. Danzel sighed with some relief, he had really hoped that she had some on hand. Now Cloud would get healed up then maybe he will wake soon! Yuffie set the large box beside the bed by the first aid kit and surveyed what they had done so far then smiled to him. "You're doing a great job, Cloud would be so proud of you, and so will Tifa" Hearing the praise helped as it bolstered his own pride. He smiled and nodded smartly, acting more like himself now that he has found control over his fear. He would watch what Yuffie did in taking the materia and pressing it against Cloud's wounds, watching how it would slide into Cloud's flesh with just enough pressure and assistance by Yuffie, the orbs could still be seen through Cloud's flesh glowing, almost as soon as it is introduced to the wound did the wound itself began to nit back together and close, fresh skin forming over the injuries and the bleeding slowed to a stop. other smaller injuries around that one also began to heal. "Right." He moved around to the box of materia and after asking Yuffie which ones to use he picked up a couple and started to help her equip Cloud with Healing Materia which began to heal his injuries up.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
                      "You...Son of a b***h!!"

User Image User Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
                      • Forum Regular 100
                      • Friendly 100
                      • Popular Thread 100
                      User Image
                      Artimis Rayne ¤

User Image

Where?: Leaving Midgar
                      Who?: Zack
                      Feeling?: Neutral
                      What?: Doing a detour
                      Mine?: Ignis (Japanese Red Blade Katana) , cell phone, Fire Materia

User Image

"What is love? What is compassion? Are they important to this conversation? Are they useful in life...? Are they useful for you?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

After a few minutes more when she inquired again for at least an Identification from this soldier did he finally speak, "My name is Ange," She raised a brow, 'Ange'? Wasn't that a woman's name? She shrugged if it is all she will get then she will not press the issue though she offered to edit the name. "Ange? Is that short for 'Angel'? Or Perhaps 'Angelus'?" She thought of the television show called 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and who the character 'Angel' is a male with an angelic face who is a good guy but is also a Vampire with a soul. If he wanted to be called that instead of Ange then she has no problem with it xD. She is a fan of Angel.

"By the way, I was wondering if I could come with you? Since I don't know any one at all. You also came to my rescue. Also, this outfit does not suit me. I think I need a new outfit," Oh so this 'Angel' wanted to accompany her did he? He looked as though he can handle himself in a fight, and she did have food in her saddle bags. She still was thinking of taking her hunt near Shinra's base, perhaps get lucky enough to steal some of their materia for herself. And get a good fight out of it to boot. "Alright. But if it turns out that your nothing but useless bagage then i'm kicking you off. I don't take civilians with me on a hunt. Fair?" She said seriously, she is not one who would appreciate protecting a weakling, she'd be more likely to leave him for death or run him through if he gets in her way. She did not wait for him to agree and turned to get on her bike. "Get on, there should be some space to put that extra blade. It looks rusted but an extra weapon is always handy...especially where we're going."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
                      ".... Bored Now...I guess that means it's time to die..."

User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
                      Manage Your Items
                      Other Stuff
                      Get GCash
                      Offers
                      Get Items
                      More Items