Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
San's eyes sharpened and his stance tensed when she ran closer. Quietly he listened, frowning with thought and slowly shook his head."I know Rufus is corrupted and evil, do you think I DON'T know that? Sephiroth killed a lot of people, including a good friend of mine and almost killed a lot of my other friends. How can you say he's a 'hero', he tried to plunge the world into destruction" He hissed through clenched teeth. He sharply observed her hand, but then his eyes came back to make contact with hers, they softened and he shook his head."I can't let Sephiroth cause anymore death, and I cannot stain my hands with the blood of someone whose done me no wrong. Please, just step out of the way."

Where: 132nd
Interacting with?: Nel
Mood: Worried
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
Health: 100%
Theme song: San's theme
User ImageUser Image

Nel let out a smirk, Nel was ready to defend Alice, when all of the sudden, this guy about the age twenty- seven came out of nowhere. "What the-," she said and stopped what she was doing. It had seem that this guy came to kill Alice since he was aiming at her. But it was too late for Nel to do something about it. It was either Nel lose her life or Alice. No, Alice was the key to Sephiroth, she cannot lose Alice. She thought this was the end of Alice. Then something red appeared right in front of both Nel and Alice. Reno...? Yes it was Reno, but more like Sephiroth. The silver head dude, attack Reno and killed him. "N-noo," she said in a low tone of voice. She was shocked. Just watching Reno fall to the ground bleeding to death.

All of the sudden an enemy came throwing her hair like a spear falling down on Nel and them. Nel grabbed Alice and jumped to safety. Jumping away in slow motion, Nel catch the blue lady looking at her as her eyes glowed. Something about that lady catch her attention and sort of freaked her out. Once she took Reno away, she threw Alice to the side. Pointing her gun at the guy who attacked Reno. "You... how dare you ruin my plans! Nel said angrily. She thought of killing him instead.

User Image
        ---------------------------------------------------------------

Place: 123 East Street
        With: Kadaj, Reno, Yazoo, and others
        Weapons: (Ebony & Ivory)

User Image
User Image

>>San<<

He clenched his fists and grit his teeth, what Nel was saying did not make any sense, at all."So the world pays because of what ONE company did? Innocent people, who have had nothing to do with this, die for that useless cause, is that it?" He yelled out. He took a step back when she appeared infront of him and saw her eyes change color. He glared at her words and shook his head. He stepped back and gripped his gun, hair covering his face. One eye opened from his shadowed face and glared at Nel, his gun arm slowly raising and pointing straight at her."I think it's time for us to part ways, Nel." He said, a grin appeared on his shadowed face, it seemed his battle instincts had kicked in once again, and he fired at Nel.

Where: 132nd street
Interacting with?: Nel
Mood: chaotic
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Vincent ValentinexxUser ImageUser Image
"All I did was watch. I didn't even try to stop her. And then..."
[show Lucrecia walking, when suddenly she collapses, as we see flashes of Jenova &, as she holds her stomach in pain, Sephiroth]
"That was my sin. And this... this... is my punishment."

[we see, through his eyes, his 'waking' to realize he's transformed into the creature know as Chaos, the first time it happens; after the initial shock, he screams in horror at what he's become]

xxx The guy that looked like Zack said his name was Ange. Vincent thought the name was odd. Isn't Ange more of a female name? But he find Ange really suspicious. With his arm down, he spun the Cerberus pistol around his index finger and locked it into his holster belt. Before he can answer, he waved his arms to remove his red cape that was in the way. She asked if Vincent was of Shinra. "Humph," Vincent turned his head away from her. The look on his face showed pain inside of his heart.Of course he was with Shinra in the past. He was once a Turk serving under Shinra. But things turned ugly. "Shinra... I have nothing to say," he ended it there not speaking much about why.

Vincent noticed there were chatters coming out of the buildings. He was quiet for a second trying to listen from afar. With Chaos inside of him, he was able to hear miles away. The chatter was about their project, a experiment on a girl with blue hair. They said they had all the files written down on data and printed it out. No one was to speak this to outsiders only around Shinra Turks and scientists. They talked about the lab where it was located. They spoke more and said the if the other wanted to check the lab out it is under the basement room 13- B2. After that closed the conversation.

"A project?" Vincent said with a lowering his voice down. He thought Shinra had put a stop to projects after the explosion couple years back. Where did they find the money? There is only one way to find out, sneak into the lab. He knew where all the places were and all the secret passage ways to get inside. Of course he was once a Turk himself. He learned with training and guidance from other who trained them. Vincent walked and stopped looking if there was anyone else around in order for him to sneak in.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Artimis Rayne ¤

User Image

Where?: Shinra base
Who?: Zack & Vincent
Feeling?: Tense and sucpicious
What?: Finding a heavy weapon made up of weapons
Mine?: Ignis, cell phone, 3 Fire Materia.
Nice loot: Fenrir, Cloud's Buster Blade(s), 2 Elixirs

User Image

"What is love? What is compassion? Are they important to this conversation? Are they useful in life...? Are they useful for you?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

The cloaked gunman finally put his gun away, Artimis slowly straitened out of her defensive stance, letting Ignis swing down to her side, the red blade shimmering in the evening light. When she had asked him if he is with Shinra he grunted and looked away, curiously he seemed to be sad or perhaps angry about something, "Shinra... I have nothing to say," Something happened between him and Shinra then. She gave a guess that he is not with the company, then that remains why is he here, is he another rouge seeking to loot the place...? If so then he'd have to go find his own base! she was here first. xD The male seemed to loose interest in she and Zack, she hears some chatter in a nearby building but she could not hear what it is some scientists are gabbing about. She grunted and tossed her head about to put Ignis back into its sheath when she saw something gleaming on the ground along one side of the science building she had been about to target next. Curiously she strode away from Zack and Vincent to the spot and there laying on the ground is a huge buster blade. The way that the blade edge is digging into the ground and the angle at which it rested seemed to indicate that it had been dropped mid combat or something.

She knelt down and wrapped her hand around the long hilt and heaved, Good life stream it is heavy! She tugged it up none the less and knocked it accidently against the side of the building, jarring something loose. She frowned, had she broken it? But no...as she studied the large weapon she pressed at the piece that seemed to have come loose and arched a brow as she detached a hidden weapon attached to the buster blade. the handle to this blade running along the flat of the blade instead of as a hilt. She then felt it, the raw force in the blades themselves...These weapons...are equipped with materia? She checked out the main buster sword and saw distinct shapes against the blade and realized that there were more weapons attached to the main blade. They go together as a piece but at the same time there had to be at least 5 or 6 'parts' to the blade itself, all of the parts a separate blade of themselves. "These weapons..." She thought of that nice feature on that really nice bike she found earlier there were six slots to the larger bike she found, there had to be 5 or 6 blades to this one weapon. "These weapons go with that bike...but where is the owner..." she thought aloud to herself. Well if they were just left lying around here and no one claims them then they are now hers as far as she is concerned. Finder's Keepers. And even if she can't use this weapon she could always sell it for a good price somewhere. But at the same time it might be swell to have many weapons. She would have more time to study the bike and these weapons when she gets back to her flat in Midgar.

She then noticed that the cloaked male and gone towards one of the buildings. She latched together the blades back into a single piece and dragged the larger whole over to Zack. "here you can carry this. Someone dropped it." Since Zack is holding his own blade she made use of the large holster on his back, Adjusting the straps to carry this big weapon in it. He seemed strong enough to handle a bit extra weight. Once she made sure it is in place she turned and taking hold of her blade she trotted after Vincent, not about to let him take any of her loot damnit ><

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
[OOC:]
".... Bored Now...I guess that means it's time to die..."

User Image User Image
User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Cloud «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛
User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Strife «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx Cloud who wasn't really himself with his whole image changed into a monster. Cloud, deep inside of him was trying to fight it and control it. But it seems the mako inside of him is poisoning his body slowly. He was too weak to fight back. The Makonoid stood still staring out the window. The sun shined through the windows. It was thinking to himself, should it make a run for it. (Info for Makonoid: The Makonoid is quite agile and strong; it possesses high Attack, Magic, and Spirit ratings, thus making it a formidable enemy. Still, Costly Punch works well against it.) It heard the door open, turning its head, he saw a human talking. The monster snarled and roared at Aries and Denzel. It quickly ran in front of Aries raising its arm into the air with his shining claws, before it could claw Aries it stopped couple of inches away from her head. Cloud trying to fight from the inside, the monster placed both of its hands on it head. Stepping back and forth with pain in its head. The creature jumped out the window heading to an ancient place, called Sunleth Waterscape
Nite_Blades-NKS25

Flutter-By-Chii

[[OCC: I'll send you two a message, for the planning]]

✥✥✥ I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody. ✥✥✥

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
✥✥✥ I'm no good to anyone. What do you know about this? ✥✥✥

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Danzel ¤

User Image

Where?: 7th Heaven Bar (second floor)
Who?: Aerith
Feeling?: Determined
What?: pack up and prepare to go after Cloud
Mine?: A metal bar, clothes on my back, backpack: 3 Healing Materia, 2 summoning materia,
3 storm materia, 2 plant materia & 2 fire materia

User Image

"I want to be as strong as Cloud."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

When he and Aerith pushed into the room and saw the Makonoid standing in a trashed room with Cloud nowhere to be seen, the logical thought and possibly evidence that this creature is really Cloud still hung in Danzel's mind as he stared wide-eyed at the thing. It spun to them and snarled then roared at them lunging over and raising its hand and gleaming claws to strike at Aerith...but then it stopped its attack inches from her head, a pained look on its face, it swayed from side to side in agonized internal pain clutching its head. Cloud? The evidence of an internal struggle inside the creature increased the suspicion that this creatures is his hero. But if that is so then How did this happen? How did Cloud become a monster?? And yet he still seems to retain some of himself inside that form, preventing the thing from harming them. Before either he or Aerith could do anything more, the thing turned and crashed out the window to escape.

Danzel pushed his way into the room and rushed to the window to look out seeing the red and blue being race away through the streets heading to the Edge, possibly out of town. None of the others seemed to have come back yet and he promised Vincent that he'd take care of Cloud...but how was he to help his hero now, if he has gone mad and become a monster..? Cloud is still in there though...he stopped the attack so there has to be something of him left alive... It hurt to acknowledge that that thing is Cloud, but it is also an acknowledgement that Cloud is suffering and needs help. Danzel didn't think about the concenquences of chasing after after him. He just knew they had to. He rushed over to dig in the piles of paper by his broken desk and found his book bag still in tact, he emptied the stuff out of it and went to quickly pick up the rolling orbs of materia about the room stuffing them into his book bag, he didn't know what some of them can do but he separated out the healing materia from the rest of them in a separate pocket. Zipping it up, he shouldered his backpack and picked up a long metal rod he used as a weapon when he was still an orphan before. "C'mon, we have to go after him. I think that that thing really was Cloud. Nothing else makes sense..." he said to Aerith.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
"You...Son of a b***h!!"

User Image User Image

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
    Glace Genesis
      ┏┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┓
        ┗┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┛

Seeing the look on Kadaj face Glace knew he was in for it now. Kadaj attacks had become much more ferocious and worse yet the beast he had summoned were fight right alongside him. With loud clang Kadaj's blade hit his arm causing it to shutter from the force of the blow alone. With his defense occupied the beasts struck with claws and teeth leaving several gashes on Glace's legs and torso.

With great deal of strength Glace shook the beasts off with couple hard kicks to their heads. 'I'm not going to die here I'm not going to die here I'm not going to die here...' Glace recited in his mind like a mantra as blood dripped from his wounds. With the will to survive going through his mind his body quickly followed suit. Maneuvering his hand so that it pressed against Kadaj's sword Glace fired it in order to separate him and Kadaj once again.

Where I am:123 East street Who's Near Me:Allot How I'm Feeling/What am I Thinking:Not going to die.
        Theme:Dilemma
          ┏┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┓
            ┗┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┛
            User Image
            User Image

Ѧεяḯтℌ Ḡαїᾔṧß◎ґøüℊℌ

Great, the kid wasn't going to budge which meant she couldn't move either, she refused to let a child get harmed, she could endure the pain of any attack maybe.. "Well Cloud is obviously not here.. Or.. No can't be.." Aerith doubted the fact that this creature could be the man she was suppose to know, but it seemed logical in this situation. Her eyes shifted the creature as it moved swiftly towards them before she could even raise her staff it's claw was headed straight for her head, her eyes were wide as she stood still. Taking a shallow breath as she stared at the Makonoid, taking a step back as she watched the creature take off, her hand on her chest, it had a higher possibility of being Cloud rather then just a monster.

Stepping into the room her eyes just stared at the small child infront of her "Cloud.. How is that even possible?" Frowning slightly as she bonked her head with her hand, why couldn't she remember anything? Why now, maybe there was something she could have known that would help. But when Danzel spoke of following him she almost seemed hesitant, just the two of them?
            Nodding her head she headed out of the room and down into the bar area before exiting the building, it was going to be dangerous but they needed to find him.

"Alright, you saw which way he went, right? Lead the way" It would be safe enough for him to do it now, but once they got closer then a lot more caution would be required. "So this has not happened before I am guessing by your reaction.. But what else could explain it.. You said he was hurt in a battle? Who was he fighting.." Could it have been some sort of virus? But was that even possible to do that to a human being, maybe it was some sort of mutation.. Could they help Cloud?

Where:: Midgar. Just outside 7th Heaven Bar.
            Company:: Danzel

ℐ ♄@√℮ ☂ẘℯηт¥➸⊥ня℮ε тїη¥ ωḯṧℌℯṧ, ♭υ☂ ƴøʊ ρя◎♭@ßʟ⑂ ẘøᾔ❝т яℯмℯღßℯґ ⊥нℯღ αʟʟ,ṧø Ї ρυ⊥ тнℯм @ʟʟ ⊥☺ℊε☂ℌ℮я їη⊥☺ ☺ηε...ℐ❝∂ ʟїкε т◎ ṧ℘εηḓ мøяε тїмℯ ẘḯ⊥♄ ¥◎ʊ

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
            • Forum Regular 100
            • Friendly 100
            • Popular Thread 100
            User Image
            Danzel ¤

User Image

Where?: 7th Heaven Bar (first floor)
            Who?: Aerith
            Feeling?: Determined yet nervous
            What?: Write Tifa a letter.
            Mine?: A metal bar, clothes on my back, backpack: 3 Healing Materia, 2 summoning materia,
            3 storm materia, 2 plant materia & 2 fire materia

User Image

"I want to be as strong as Cloud."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

Once Danzel had packed up the Materia, he grabbed his trusty metal bar and followed Aerith downstairs, she is heading to the front door but Danzel hesitated. He is worried about Cloud but Tifa still isn't home yet. And everyone else left in a hurry with their weapons. He didn't know where Tifa is, if she okay. But he can't just stand around and do nothing while those he cares about are suffering! He just got Cloud better physically. Now he is suffering inside with that mutation. He did not know what he could do to help Cloud in that state. He just has to follow and hope for the best. But before he leaves the bar..."Hang on a sec." He called to Aerith as she moved outside. He ran to where he can find some paper and a pen. He was just gonna scribble down a note...but hesitated. What if where ever they are going, that they get in trouble and Cloud still hasn't gained control of himself...they would need help. Furrowing his brow with determination, the 8 year old child wrote out a fair description of what happened, and where he had gone...hesitating, he did not know where he would end up. If he would be able to contact them though...it will have to do then. Danzel finished the letter and tacked it up on the doorway that led to the upstairs flat, making sure it is visible to anyone who got back. After this, Danzel shouldered the bar and ran outside to the streets to join Aerith.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            The Letter Read:

Tifa,

Marlene is spending the weekend over at some of her friend's home so she is not here. I got home safely, Cloud was here. Vincent showed up with Cloud hurt, with Yuffie's help we were able to help heal him up. But then something strange happened, I was going to close up for you, I met a Lady who had been looking for either Cloud or Zack, her name is Aerith. But this is not the strange part. Cloud...changed. He became some kind of monster. I'm fine, and so is Aerith. Cloud stopped himself from hurting us, then he left. I'm going after him. Ms Aerith is going with me. We'll be back soon, I hope.

Danzel

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Alright, you saw which way he went, right? Lead the way" He nodded and took off at a run sprinting off down the street rounding the corner and following signs of things that might have been knocked out of the makonoid's way with brutal force. Aerith kept up with him, she spoke to him. "So this has not happened before I am guessing by your reaction.. But what else could explain it.. You said he was hurt in a battle? Who was he fighting.." He shook his head, but spoke aloud in case if she didn't catch the motion, "No it hasn't. I don't know what is causing the mutation...I don't know. I only got back from school a few hours ago, and Vincent showed up with him in a brutal state. We healed up his body with healing materia and he was just fine when i left the room 15 minutes ago..." He tried to think of anything that was unusual about Cloud before he had left the room then, aside from his realitive there...He frowned as he ran, his brows furrowing as he remembered seeing black spots appear along Cloud's arm, they had reminded him of geostigma...maybe Cloud really was infected with some kind of virus.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
            "You...Son of a b***h!!"

User Image User Image

7,350 Points
            • Dressed Up 200
            • Citizen 200
            • Flatterer 200
            User Image

User Image
                                                                  Internal Reno could hear and see everything. But the only thing that he could not do was respond. His body wouldn't move when he wanted control. His lips were sealed as he tried to talk. Nothing was working the way he wanted. The only thing he could do not was just watch and listen as his friends get hurt. But wasn't there anything that he could do?

"Stop? What is there to stop? The only thing right is me coming back."

The male was forced back inches away from her. He smirked as she readied herself for battle. He passion to rescue this male seemed more wild than the rest. It was written all over those eyes of hers as well as her strong tight grip on her blades.

"She can't possibly beat him. What is she thinking?"

Reno lift his hand into the air and within a split second his sword appeared in his hand. The long skinny blade was still fine as ever as if it was just crafted and unused. Oh how he missed using The Masamune to slick and dice and kill anything unappealing to his eyes.

"I'm not so sure if I should share my desires with you or not."

Reno swiftly made his way over to the female and sliced in every direction with top notch speed. With her abilities, she was sure to block most of his strikes. The male jumped away from the female and swung his sword in different directions releasing projectile like auras speeding her way.

This body that he controlled didn't do him much justice. If only he was in his body, everyone standing here would be dead within seconds.
            User Image
            User Image
            Alice Nagashima

User ImageUser Image

Alice stood far away distance from everyone else. She can hear all the sounds of weapons clinging against one another. How she hated fighting. So much bloodshed. Sephiroth's memories flashed before her eyes. Each image that flashed, her head started to spin. What are all these memories doing? Are they telling her something, or is it some mind tricks that he is toying with her just to make her feel pain. Once it stopped, Alice removed her hands away from her head. No one coming for her, she felt okay. From the looks of it, he attention was set on Nel, battling against a man. At the moment, she noticed him stepping away from Nel, and fired at her. Alice had no clue why Nel is still standing there. "NEL!" she shouted out. Some how she teleported and was right in front of Nel. Appearing right in front of Nel, her hooded cloak covered her whole face, not letting anyone know who she is. She had no idea what she was doing. Only her powers were controlling her.

Place: Outside the lab, filled with green trees
                              Who is with me: Nel
                              Mood: Tired
            User Image

>>San<<

San's foot stepped back half a step, mostly in surprise as the hooded figure appeared infront of him. He tensed up a bit and lowered his arms to his sides, sheathing his weapons and tilted his head, trying to no avail to see the person's face..how mysterious. He then tensed up as he remembered."Oh no..Tifa, I hope she made it back to the bar..!" He stepped back from the cloaked figure, smiling at the person politely."Sorry, I gotta cut this short, a friend of mine might be in danger. I have to go." He turned and sprinted off, heading en route to the Seventh Heaven bar.

Where: On Route to the 7th Heaven bar
            Interacting with?: No one
            Mood: Worried

Intellectual Prophet

9,425 Points
            • Survivor 150
            • Hunter 50
            • Healer 50
            XXUser ImageUser Image

The sound of metal to metal echoed in the air like a poorly composed orchestra. It was far too hectic and repetitive. But this was no orchestra nor was there many more thought behind Kadaj’s blows than to kill. As his opponent launched its non-human arm at his sword he managed to knock it out of his hand, but Kadaj’s attack wasn’t held up. He made a roundhouse kick that sent Glace to the ground. One of the beasts was over him at once and gave his shoulder a wound before it jolted back.

Kadaj breathed heavily. He had never experienced this kind of exhaustion. This was how normal humans felt. The remaining beasts prowled in a circle around them, snarling and spitting. Kadaj stood there, just panting, one arm short and looked down at his opponent. He was too fatigued. Blood had joined the black smoke seeping out of the wound of his missing arm, and the wound on his back behaved just the same. The remnant staggered and his breath hitched in his throat but he remained standing.

With glazed eyes Kadaj turned away from Glace walking away from him. Without a word or anything. The wounded shadow creepers continued to circulate around Glace until they were released and disappeared in smoke. Kadaj didn’t think much of the moment, but he had lost the will to continue the fight. Everything was slowly turning into a glowing blur before his eyes. Why had they been given a semi-human body?

User Image
                                                    Midgar, 123 East Street ::ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
                                                    Everyone at the fightscene. Currently facing Glace ::ᴡɪᴛʜ
                                                    Exhausted ::ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ
                                                    I did some puppeting, just tell me and I'll change it. I wanted to end the fight somehow ::ᴏᴏᴄ
                                                    ::ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ::

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
            • Perfect Attendance 400
            • Frozen Sleuth 100
            • The Wolf Within 100
            ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ 𝔸ngeline 𝕎olfwood 𝔻𝔸rtigo ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
            User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
            ▶ ▷ 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝓜𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝖂𝕽𝕺 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ◀ ◁

I will not bow I will not break I will not retreat I most certainly will not admit defeat.

User Image
            So it really was Sephiroth possessing Reno. This could prove to be potentially extremely problematic. Listening to him talk caused a shiver run down her spine, not out of fear of losing her life but of fear of actually losing Reno. ‘How in the world did I get myself into this? Why couldn't I have just asked him to go on vacation with me and we wouldn't be in this mess.... ’ She thought watching the males mouth move and hearing him speak about not sharing his plans with her. “That is fine with me. You’re nothing but a big cry baby mommies-boy anyways; I like to speak to reasonable adults as it were.” She said watching Sephiroth approach, in Renos body. ‘Oh yeah, that-a-girl. Make him angry… That will help you… ... .... Maybe it will…’ Angeline thought sarcastically at first but then started to think it over, maybe she could get him angry enough to make a mistake…

It was automatically apparent to her that being in Reno’s body hindered Sephiroth’s movements. Lucky for her, if he wasn’t she probably would have been sliced into robins and diced into bits in a matter of just a few short minutes. But, as it was, Sephiroth currently possessed Reno’s body and it showed. Using both of her blades in a graceful dance she blocked about seventy percent of physical blows, dodging twenty percent and taking minimal damage with the ten percent she allowed to hit her. Granted, the blade slipped across her skin with ease and slit the surface of her skin causing a strong stinging sensation to occur in the area, but that she could easily muscle through that. Reno jumped away from her and during that brief moment she activated one of the Materia orbs located in her blade, a barrier- she would need it.

Projectiles flew her way from every direction, unless she attempted to teleport there was no way to miss them all. Evaluating her options, the angle of the projectiles and velocity in which they were traveling she picked several to block, a couple to dodge and a few just to take. With each energy projectile she took she slid back a couple of feet but not once did her eye veer from her target. Her anger was starting to rise a little but she kept herself primarily in check, keeping a cool head was important, especially if she wanted to save Reno. After the lash of attacked paused for a moment she took the opportunity to try to push Sephiroth more.

“I guess I over estimated you.” Angeline cooed coyly with a small, twisted smirk. Almost, cocky- but it was just for show, make him underestimate her and she would get an upper hand possibly. It’s why she took so many of the blows, she could have dodged and blocked nearly all of them- without tapping into her other power but she was simply observing at this point. Eyes lit ablaze as she watched the male, studying his movements and actions first hand. “Returning in, well, this form, having to take over someone else’s body. It’s amusing to say the least. What a pity.” She mocked coolly, her eyes unwavering with determination to save Reno- even at the cost of her own life.

Then she realized it, Kadaj was no longer engaged in battle with San, the guy just up and left. A hooded figure was standing before Nel, the healer of the group… Great. Looked like it was only her and Glace left verses Sephiroth, two of his remnants, a crazy b***h and a hooded figure. Lovely. At least Tifa and the other girl were out of the way, only two left to get out of there was Glace and possibly Reno if she could finagle it- but those odds continued to look slimmer and slimmer.

It was a blitz move on her behalf, using several of Sephiroth’s techniques ageist him. Granted they didn’t hold much power behind them, she was holding back, testing to see what he could dodge in Reno’s body. Angeline had darted forward, quickly using both blades in two fluid slicing streams not even using any of her fire abilities yet. Testing him, testing his limits and trying to cause him to show her his full capabilities in Reno's body. That was the current goal. And staying alive... Staying alive was important too, can't help anyone if you're dead.

Demon and Ren had both been knocked aside but didn’t rejoin the battle yet- waiting for an opening and her signal to them.

Who:Not as many people as before... Reno/Sephiroth What: Trying to anger Sephiroth Where: 132... Thinking: Let's see how strong you really are
            【OoC: Don't be scared to hit her a little in the next post, a little blood shed is fine- don't forget about her already wounded shoulder. *hint hint*

To become a Hero one must be willing to sacrifice themselves. I am always at the ready to protect the lives of every single innocent person.

Quick Reply

Submit
            Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces
            Fun Stuff