Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gekko

That Tifa lady was taking awhile maybe something happened while she was out. Butterflies grew in her stomach when she thought of the lady getting hurt because Nuala didn't have the energy to go her self. The frail girl was about to go find Tifa and bring her home when Cloud moved and opened his eyes. "CLOUD!" She exclaimed. She smiled down at him and tried to stop her tears but now they were tears of joy not of fear like they once were. "Denzel.....?" She looked around the boy was gone she had noticed the way he looked at her holding his hand. She stood grabbing her weapons. She made her way towards the door of the bar. "Denzel keep an eye on Cloud" she said her voice a little more serious. She slipped her quiver of arrows over her shoulder and slippe out heading back towards her home. She noticed Tifa, San, Reno, and a few others. The one had long silver hair that again have her butterflies. She notched an arrow staying out of sight. Reno looked like he was fighting off Tifa and San same with the new comers. Aiming just to the left of the one with long hair she sent it flying in attempt to startle the man and get his attention away from Tifa. Her blue-green eye stern and serious from where she stood the wind had picked up and her hair flipped behind her. She noticed another arrow an pulled the string back. This time though she held it.
User ImageUser Image
User Image
                                  User Image Nel and the rest appeared where Tifa and the others were at. She stood a far from everyone, just in case Kadaj and Yazoo needed help. Alice stayed put wearing a black cloak where she was also standing next to Nel. "Your job is to only heal Reno, Kadaj, and me when we are injured," she said. Nel walked a couple of meters away from Alice who was standing there waiting and watching. Nel started to laugh just because she felt lucky today. She looked Reno and his friends. "Doesn't it feel good to have your own friend on the dark side," she smirked and laughed once more. She crossed her arms and watched everyone fighting against each other. Maybe she'll just let the two have more fun first then she'll finish them last.

Next Era

-xtc kid
User Image

IXXXF E A RXXXN O T H I N g....

XXXX Ṯ ë Ṩ t X ubject #0999
XXXX NAME: ubject #0999
XXXX CREATION BY: SHINRA SCIENTISTS

TVXQ .:. .:. .:. Catch me, Catch me if you Wanna..:..Catch Me

███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║███ ▌║║███ ▌║███ ▌║║███ ▌║

XXXXX
                                  XXXXX The lady looked at the buildings. She wasn't sure why she was brought here, but rather wait what there is in stored. While waiting, she head footsteps running. There were Tseng and Rude running to their boss telling them that there has been a scene battle in some area. One of the person who is involved in this was Reno, one of Shinra's Turks fighting against people they knew. She stayed alerted and listened to their conversation and left before they even noticed she was gone. One of the scientist asked where did she go. He told Shinra that their experiment always runs off like a wild cat. He held out a remote that can shut down her system. Shinra waved his hand in the air signing to stop and let her go to see what this person is made and what specialty she has. Shinra told Tseng and other soldiers to follow her.

She began jumping from broken buildings to buildings. More like disappearing and appear in different areas of the place. Her blue hair flew across her face which did not stop her from going where she wants to be. Her eyes glowed blue, computerized locking down the place. Numbers fast-forwarding in her eyes and set her a number and the name of the area. Once she reached there, she landed on top of a building. There was a lot of people there fighting each other. There were two guys with silver hair fighting with a female with black hair. To her right, there were two females standing there. Also a two man there as will. She watched them and decided to join in since they silver heads are out numbered.

XXXXX

XXXXX

Where Am I: With Nel and everyone.
                                  With: Shinra Rufus
                                  Mood: Fighting

User Image
User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
San felt a jerk on his sword arm and that made him stagger back. His gaze settled on Glace with a wild glare, but then his face softened, and turned to a look of horror.'Oh god..I almost killed Reno..what came over me?' The time to dwell on that was cut short. A portal appeared seemingly out of no where, the first person to step out was Yazoo, making him stiffen up. He watched as Yazoo lashed out at Tifa, his teeth gritting and about to go after him when another appeared, the face was eerily familiar and yet he couldn't place the female..then the leader of the 'gang' appeared, Kadaj himself. He tensed up, Kadaj was the most resembling to Sephiroth, especially with the 'mommy' complex. Though Kadaj was no where near like a child..he had strength, and plenty of it. He gripped his Katana tight as Souba was drawn from Kadaj, tensing up for battle. He looked around at his enemies and glared lightly. He then rounded on Nel."What did you do to Reno?" He asked, grimly frowning, he was not in the mood to play around.

Where: 132nd street
Interacting with?: everyone
Mood: Bad
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
Health: 100%
Theme song: San's theme

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Artimis Rayne ¤

User Image

Where?: Shinra base
Who?: Zack
Feeling?: Neutral
What?: Looting the base xD
Mine?: Ignis, cell phone, 3 Fire Materia.
Nice loot: Fenrir, 2 Elixirs

User Image

"What is love? What is compassion? Are they important to this conversation? Are they useful in life...? Are they useful for you?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

After haveing discovered Fenrir, a very nice motorbike. Artimis didn't see any keys but she knew how to hotwire motorbikes. She took the time to straddle the much larger bike to open a panel by the engine and hotwire the motor to start it up. "What are you doing? Doesn't this belong to someone...else?" Zack asked her watching what she is doing and feeling a bit disapproving. She gave a bit of shrug, and looked him with calm honesty. "If my luck is good and we get a lot of loot from this base I'm gonna need another bike to pack up. And besides should we get caught and have a need for a speedy escape, you can drive my bike while I drive this baby. It makes sense." She said and wagged her hips on the bike seat as she kicked up the break and steered the heavy motorbike away from where it had been parked. "Wait here, I will just go park this baby by mine." She then drove off heading back the mile and a half back to where she parked her own bike. She returned about some 30 minutes later on foot.

When she returned she gestured to be followed and approached the outter fencing perimeter, she then looked at the high voltage warnings on the fence, warded with electricity but is in fact not that tall. She eyed it until she found a decent place to get around it. She turned to Zack and knelt holding out her hands. "Give me your foot and I'll give you a leg up. Hope you can land on your feet." She beckoned for him to do as she asked and though uncertain he did do as she asked and with surprising strength for a woman she heaved and tossed him over the fence to the other side. He kinda did and kinda didn't land gracefully. landing on his feet then stumbling. She leapt over like a cat. Once on the inside she drew Ignis and ghosted over to the nearest building, testing the locks and opening the door, checking carefully for traps before entering, intending to check each and every room of every building and loot the valuables. The first building yielded some money and a couple of elixirs. Moving on to the second building she knocked out a guard and continued her rougish activities while Zack hesitantly followed her.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
[OOC:]
".... Bored Now...I guess that means it's time to die..."

User Image User Image
User Image

Ѧεяḯтℌ Ḡαїᾔṧß◎ґøüℊℌ

Letting out a small grumbled as she slowly took in her surroundings once more, it seemed that no one was going to be coming downstairs. She heard some movement above her possibly, but it was rude to just wander even if she had an excuse of memory loss. Taking a deep breath she was about to leave before she heard footsteps, her emerald green eyes looked at the young male that was speaking to her. "Ah.. I'm sorry" She apologized getting to her feet and pushing the chair in before bending over and looking the child in the face "Guess you don't recognize me by any chance, do you?" He had not shown it when he first saw her, so this place must have been wrong.

"Probably not, huh? Sorry, just looking for someone who knows me.. Memory loss is not the nicest" Stretching her arms slightly she walked towards the door, before turning back to him with a small smile "I'll take my leave, thanks anyways" But as she opened the door to leave her head began to ache once more as it had when she had slightly memories returning. Aerith refused to give into the pain, but one hand grasped her forehead as she squeezed her eyes shut, she just wanted it to stop but names were spoken in her mind. "Zack... Cloud.." Shaking her head as the pain began to ease once more, well names were useless, faces would have been better.

Realizing that she probably looked nuts in front of this poor boy she looked at him with a weak smile, "I will leave now, promise. But if anyone comes looking for a woman named Aerith, that's me. I think.." Pondering a moment on her own name before shrugging it off, that had to be her name, right? Stepping outside of the bar she shut the door behind her before leaning on the outside wall, now where was she suppose to go, she had no other memories of other places..

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where:: Midgar. 7th Heaven Bar. (first floor)
Company:: Danzel

ℐ ♄@√℮ ☂ẘℯηт¥➸⊥ня℮ε тїη¥ ωḯṧℌℯṧ, ♭υ☂ ƴøʊ ρя◎♭@ßʟ⑂ ẘøᾔ❝т яℯмℯღßℯґ ⊥нℯღ αʟʟ,ṧø Ї ρυ⊥ тнℯм @ʟʟ ⊥☺ℊε☂ℌ℮я їη⊥☺ ☺ηε...ℐ❝∂ ʟїкε т◎ ṧ℘εηḓ мøяε тїмℯ ẘḯ⊥♄ ¥◎ʊ

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Danzel ¤

User Image

Where?: 7th Heaven Bar (first floor)
Who?: (Cloud, Yuffie.) Aerith
Feeling?: Curious
What?: Ask questions
Mine?: A metal bar, clothes on my back

User Image

"I want to be as strong as Cloud."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

Danzel thought he heard a good exclamation coming from Nuala upstairs...he wondered what that was about. Was Cloud awake already? But at the moment he is watching the girl, when he spoke to her she approached him for a closer look at him. She appologized when he had mentioned that they are closing, "Guess you don't recognize me by any chance, do you?" It was an odd thing to ask, he didn't know her and shook his head to confirm that. She seemed to be a nice lady if confused. Nuala then came downstairs, carrying her bow and arrows and headed for the door stating to him, "Danzel, keep an eye on Cloud" She seemed less quiet and more serious as she left the bar to go persue something. Not that Danzel would leave Cloud alone. Still he is curious about this other girl.

"Probably not, huh? Sorry, just looking for someone who knows me.. Memory loss is not the nicest" He blinked at the lady, she didn't have any memories? If so was it okay to simply let someone with amnesia to walk away onto the streets...? Might be best if Tifa saw to this lady, she could use Marlene's room since the Berrett is staying the weekened at a friend's house. The girl had reached for the door and shuddered clutching her head, Danzel having just made up the decision to offer her a room was near enough to over hear her state two names: "Zack... Cloud.." Wait! Wait! she knew Cloud? And Danzel has only ever heard of Zack from a one occasions that he could get Cloud to talk about Zack. She appologized politely again and said that if anyone is looking for 'Aerith' that is she. He moved quickly over to the front door and caught it before she could close it.

Danzel stood in the doorway, "You know Cloud? He is here you'know. He's upstairs recovering from a battle i think." He felt as though he could trust this Lady and held the door open so that she can come back inside.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
"You...Son of a b***h!!"

User Image User Image

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Yazoo

1/3 silver haired men

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

.Yazoo was rather shocked about the girl's talents, she was stronger than he expected but yet, if Loz could defeat her then so could he. Yazoo smirked evily as she dodged his bullets as if the were as slow as a turtle. Then he kept eyes on her as she came back at him for an attack, Yazoo was quick also bring up blocks as she continiously aimed to punch and kick him here and there, a few got contact but he sucked it up and readied himself for the next block.
Suddenly she pulled out two blades from behind her slashing them infront of him as he pushed off of her and flipped backwards to avoid cutting any skin with the sharp blades. He landed in a good position and watched her carefully, but she did not move. She stood in her stance and eyed him off as he eyed her.

Yazoo could hear the voice of Nel and laughed along with her but more at Tifa as he knew she was no match for him, he began to walk in a circle around her as she puffed but watched him closely. "Where is brother? I thought for sure he would be here.. What a shame" He said in a light voice, as he walked but stopped again right in front of Tifa, pointing his Velvet Nightmare straight at her.

Then an arrow flew straight passed Yazoo, to the left of him. It was so close that it had pissed him off to the max, his expression showed it all as he looked around trying to find the person with the bow, or where it had come from, keeping his gun pointed at Tifa as he returned his gaze to her knowing she would know who it was that aimed for him. "Where did that come from!?" He stated angrily. But then his eyes caught sight of the girl with the bow, she stood still but looked weak. He glared at her "How dare you!"

Where: Forgotten City
Who: Nel, a girl and creatures, Kadaj, Sephiroth
Mood: Overwhelmed.

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ 𝔸ngeline 𝕎olfwood 𝔻𝔸rtigo ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
▶ ▷ 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝓜𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝖂𝕽𝕺 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ◀ ◁

I will not bow I will not break I will not retreat I most certainly will not admit defeat.

User Image
Reality of the severity of the situation had hit Angeline once shots were fired at Tifa and creatures appeared around Reno. Slightly taken aback the crimson haired women took in the sight of Kadaj and Yazoo, she didn’t know who they were but she heard the stories of their main goal from Yuffie, Vincent and Reno. ‘What in the HELL is going on?!’ She thought to herself a little stunned at first to see the duo. It wasn’t until Tifa had lunged at the one with longer hair that she shook herself back into the real world and kicked her mind into gear along with her body.

Apparently they were here for Reno; why else would the one with the sword summon creatures to defend him, right? No. Not going not happen while she was around, not this time, not when she was so close to him. But how was she going to fight a battle on three fronts? No more time to think, Angeline sprang into action- throwing both of her hands out and turning to fact Kadaj and Yazoo, spirals of flames emitted from her core and swirled down her arms quickly. When the flames reached her hands they solidified into her two swords, her red Katana and Heavens Justice. “Demon! Ren! Help Tifa get out of here!” She ordered turning her gaze quickly to Reno rather saddened, already knowing that the outcome of this would possibly be losing him again- but that was something that she would have to deal with later, right now making sure Tifa and the others would make it out alive was her top priority.

She side stepped quickly and stood between San and Kadaj, her eyes flickering with agitation and even a little bit of excitement. Although she heard that these guys were a handful she had still kicked herself last time for missing the fight- not this time! “Looks like I missed you boys the first round, so glad you came back to play.” She said with a small smirk, trying to read the shorter of the two new males’ movements. Assessing the situation her position seemed rather grim, but she did have one advantage on her side- she sort of knew what to expect from the males.

Meanwhile, facing Yazoo, Ren and Demon both bolted from their positions on either side of Reno. Demon went for the lower body of the male, around his body a shield formed that maybe a physical attack could hit him but at most it would only knock him back. Ren on the other hand, also activated his shield materia and decided to attack Yazoo’s upper body from the side, being especially careful not to hit Tifa. How were the wolves attacking? Well, both wolves were attacking primarily with their teeth and using their size to attempt to hit him, trying to bite the male or trip him to draw his attention from Tifa so that she could get away. Something that Ren was aiming for was to get the gun away from the man with long silver hair. Neither one of the wolves spoke as of yet and both were trying to get away with using as little of the materia in their bodies as possible.

Who: Demon & Ren; Rufus. >> Glace, San and Tifa What: Speaking with Rufus >> Jumping into the fight When: ----- Where: Old Shinra >> 132 Edge Thinking: Need to find Reno!!!!!!!!!
【OoC: .....
【Word Counter: ---

To become a Hero one must be willing to sacrifice themselves. I am always at the ready to protect the lives of every single innocent person.

Magnetic Gekko

I got ignored sad

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
It's all fixed up now, im sorry i read the posts yesturday & replied today, forgot who I was ment to mention

Intellectual Prophet

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
XXUser ImageUser Image

Kadaj was feeling it. He was so eager to begin this fight that his sword arm tingled and his whole being itched. He had his predator eyes locked on the boy. He knew where he had Yazoo and knew he could handle Tifa and whomever who would try to get in his way. It was only for himself to begin to play.It seemed like they were outnumbered but it wasn’t something that had ever troubled Kadaj.

The boy had been looking at him until his eyes diverted to Nel. Kadaj’s already sinisterly smirking face cracked a grin and he charged forward. “Those who turn away their eyes lose them.” He mused. Just as he began his movement a girl stepped in the way and Kadaj was forced to switch target. It was a shame he didn’t have any materia. It was such funny toys, but he would have to do with his souba sword and the tainted monsters.

His new target was a black haired woman who was unknown to him, though she seemed to know who he was. He didn’t stop his movement nor hesitated. He jumped up into the air and was intending to strengthen his attack with the force from his fall. “We always come back.” From the spot he left the ground tainted lifestream arose and created two new shrieking shadow creatures that ran past the woman on each side and charged on the boy. Meanwhile the previous creature that survived the fireball dashed roaring towards the third guy who had hindered the boy from attacking Reno.

User Image
                                          Forgotten City ::ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
                                          Everyone at the fightscene. Currently facing San, Glace & Angeline ::ᴡɪᴛʜ
                                          Excited & confident ::ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ
                                          ::ᴏᴏᴄ
                                          ::ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ::

-xtc kid
                                          Hinorachi_Strife
                                          Wolf The Aspect
                                          Weapons_Master21
                                          Dynasty Juliet
                                          icarlysdildo
User Image

Ѧεяḯтℌ Ḡαїᾔṧß◎ґøüℊℌ

So far it seemed no one recognized her, but she couldn't help but stare at the woman who just left with her boy and arrows, was she expecting a fight? Raising a brow slightly she shook it off, she kept her staff with her at all times, you never know when you might need it.
Leaning her head against the wall she closed her eyes tightly, but it seemed the young male had followed her as far as the doorway, opening her eyes she stared at him as he spoke. A smile forming on her lips, "Really? Ah, well.. I know Cloud's name, but not his face.. Maybe I will remember more after seeing him" It was true, no matter how hard she thought about his name and tried to connect a face it all seemed useless.

Stepping inside she waited patiently for Danzel to lead the way, "A battle.. Cloud.. There are memories I need to know" Following the small male she couldn't help but wonder about this other males name she spoke, Zack.. Who was this Zack and what did he look like for that matter, maybe Cloud knew?
"Thank you, for helping me. I'm Aerith, and your name?" Even though she had already spoken her name to him not much earlier she figured it was much more polite to properly introduce herself the best she could with fuzzy memories.

Cloud was recovering, which meant he was alright, but why was she getting this feeling that this was only the start of something much larger. "So you know, Cloud?" She doubted that it was just a random meet up, but she was thankful Danzel was willing to show her to Cloud, hopefully she could remember..

Where:: Midgar. 7th Heaven Bar. (first floor)
Company:: Danzel

ℐ ♄@√℮ ☂ẘℯηт¥➸⊥ня℮ε тїη¥ ωḯṧℌℯṧ, ♭υ☂ ƴøʊ ρя◎♭@ßʟ⑂ ẘøᾔ❝т яℯмℯღßℯґ ⊥нℯღ αʟʟ,ṧø Ї ρυ⊥ тнℯм @ʟʟ ⊥☺ℊε☂ℌ℮я їη⊥☺ ☺ηε...ℐ❝∂ ʟїкε т◎ ṧ℘εηḓ мøяε тїмℯ ẘḯ⊥♄ ¥◎ʊ
User Image

>>San<<

San's eyes quickly diverted from Nel to Kadaj as the man spoke. He looked on just in time to spot the man charging at him. His arms immediately tensed, the pupils shrunk and his eyes sharpened with battle adrenaline. He gripped the gun in one hand and his katana in the other, seeing Angeline step in the way to challenge Kadaj."Angeline, you need to get Tifa and Reno to safety, I'll handle Kadaj. I don't want you to get hurt." He said, concerned for his friend's safety. He then returned his glare as two quadrapedal monsters charged around her towards him. He took a stance and twirled his katana, approaching the two wolves and then broke into a fleet-footed run, shooting at one of the creatures while engaging the other in close combat.

Where: 132nd street
Interacting with?: Everyone
Mood: not good
Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
Health: 100%
Theme song: San's theme

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Danzel ¤

User Image

Where?: 7th Heaven Bar (second floor)
Who?: Cloud, Yuffie & Aerith
Feeling?: Relief
What?: converse
Mine?: A metal bar, clothes on my back

User Image

"I want to be as strong as Cloud."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

The lady called Aerith smiled when he spoke to her about knowing Cloud and told her he is upstairs. "Really? Ah, well.. I know Cloud's name, but not his face.. Maybe I will remember more after seeing him" Danzel stepped back to let her back inside, he was a bit concerned when Nuala had rushed out with her weapons...was there a battle going on near here? The thought made him hesitate before locking the main entrance to the bar. Tifa has the key on her so she'd be able to get back in. If a battle came here, what with Cloud only just recovering from another battle, and with only himself and Yuffie to defend him and this place he thought it would be safer to lock up. He himself is not a soldier, as in he is not a fighter. He does know how to defend himself to a degree. But still. He turned and led the way back upstairs, wondering if Cloud knew this woman or not. "Thank you, for helping me. I'm Aerith, and your name?" They reached the stairs and started going up them, "My name is Danzel." he stated, he does not remember his family name much anymore. She asked him he knows Cloud, it is put into a question as if to ask 'How' he knows Cloud. "Only for a couple of years, Cloud took me in when he found me, I had been infected with the stigma, but he cured me of it, and so I live here with him and Tifa." He would say keeping it very short.

(Edited for reasons that Venom, does not wish for Cloud to meet Aerith so soon. He has a means of 'escape' before Danzel/Aerith get upstairs.)

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
"You...Son of a b***h!!"

User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items