Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ 𝔸ngeline 𝕎olfwood 𝔻𝔸rtigo ║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
▶ ▷ 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝓜𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝖂𝕽𝕺 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ◀ ◁

I will not bow I will not break I will not retreat I most certainly will not admit defeat.

User ImageListening to the male Angeline nodded lightly from her position on the bench. “Well, that is something Glace... I will do whatever I can for you, whatever the cost is to me, if you do help me out with getting Reno back. You have my word and my word is my honor.” The female stated as she pulled herself into a standing position. It was true, it would be hard and she would probably have to put her job on the line to help the male but hopefully she would be able. Old Shinra had done a lot of bad things to a lot of innocent people which didn’t sit well with her at all.

Crimson eyes looked over the younger male and a small smile formed as she dropped her offensive stance. Taking a few steps over in Glace’s direction the female knelt down near the box of materia, looking into the pile with a puzzled look. Angeline always had her Materia either in her weapons or in real safe keeping, not just laying around in the open but that was Clouds prerogative and not hers. “So, Glace.” She said looking back up to the male and raising an eye brow. “You’re okay to do this, right?” Her question was more of a reassurance that he would help her and about his arm, if he was mentally and physically able to- though by what she had seen so far he should be able to. Without diverting her eyes from him she shut the case of Materia and used a fingernail to relock it.

Ren strolled over to Angeline and looked up to Glace for a moment before looking back to the female, “We should get a move on it if we are to find him.” he said lowly. From near the doors of the building Demon spoke up, “Indeed. If there are ill intentions we may be running out of time.” The dark wolf added. Angeline nodded in agreement and quickly stood, shoving one hand into one of her pants pockets in search of something. “Alright, so if you find him and we're not together or run into trouble even later let me know,” She said retrieving a black flip phone and tossing it over to Glace before finishing her sentence, “And not matter what, I will comerunning. I’m going to clear my work schedule so, if we find Reno soon, I can get to work on helping you out… My numbers are the only ones in there by the way.” Something had been lingering on Angeline’s mind but she didn’t vocalize it, what if this guy wasn’t good. That didn’t matter right now, she would make a deal with the devil if it meant finding Reno safe and sound.

Shinra was a company that, a long time ago was awful. Angeline had despised the old president with a venomous loathing and even Rufus wasn't spectacular but at least an improvement. He had been stricken with the illness that pleauged The Planet, Neostigma and since then he had improved a little admitting that it was his and his fathers doings that had brought the planet into such a piss-poor condition. Angeline admired that he was trying to do something about it now, but even as such, she still didn't trust him all the way- or all of his lackeys, The Turks. But Reno and Rude, those two had worn a soft spot on the female, especially Reno and how quirky he was... Part of Angeline's mind drifted off in thoughts of the red haired male, his antics and how much she honestly enjoyed his attitude.

Who: Demon & Ren; Glace What: Talking to Glace When: Really don't know.... Where: Slums, Church Thinking:----
【OoC: Sorry this sucks... >.> my brain couldn't find were it's track was when we started the conversation...
【Word Counter: ---

To become a Hero one must be willing to sacrifice themselves. I am always at the ready to protect the lives of every single innocent person.

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
    Glace Genesis
      ┏┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┓
        ┗┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┛

"I'm used hiding from Turks not finding them but it should be much of a problem." Glace answered back to woman before him. He was still uneasy about the prospect of try to remotely help one of the people that had at least a small part it turning his life to what it was. But Angeline seem the honest sort though he still wouldn’t' turn his back on her. Distrusting others was one of the ways how he managed to stay out of Shinra's view for so long. Likely that would stop are he found the Turk named Reno if he reported that in, but it was a risk worth taking.

Glace attention immediately turning toward Ren and Demon when they spoke, talking animals were not a everyday thing for him in the slightest. Figuring that’s one of the things Angeline made them able to do when she made able to fight beside her it was still foreign to him at best. Shaking his head his focus returned to Angeline just in time to catch a cell phone to the face.

"Thanks.. He murmured as caught the phone before it fell to the ground. Rubbing his nose while put the cell in one of his coat pockets he aimed his hand toward the hole in the ceiling. "I call you as soon as I find him." Intentionally ignoring what Angeline said about call if he got trouble due old habits. The female was still a strange in his mind so naturally he wasn't going to trust her till she proved she was trust worthy. Likely it was the same way with her if she had any sense about her.

Shooting his arm out like a grappling hook his metal and latched onto what was left of the roof of the church. Once Glace made sure it was locked he began to retract it till he was able to climb out of the hole in the roof. The task seem easy enough in his mind Turks didn't blend into crowds that well so Reno should stick out like a sore thumb. Now all he had to do was see if it was true or not. With that set in his mind Glace broke out in a sprint making plenty of use of his metal arm along the way.

Where I am: Midgar, leaving Slum Church Who's Near Me: Angeline and her Wolves, soon to be no oneHow I'm Feeling: Try to make the best of a distasteful situation.
          ┏┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┓
            ┗┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┛
            User Image

(( It was on finding Reno and Glace explained his arm a bit XP))
            User Image
            ┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
            » Cloud «
            ┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛
            User Image
            ┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
            » Strife «
            ┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxx All Cloud knew was his friend Vincent saving his butt out there. Vincent laid him onto the ground. Cloud could see the clear blue sky. Looking at the sky, it reminded him of a friend. A good friend. His name was Zack. Zack Fair. He was always there for Cloud when Cloud was in trouble and needed a friend. Cloud, thinking to himself. He was weak. He couldn't help his friend that died to protect Cloud and his legacy, who Zack passed on to Cloud. Being a soldier was not a easy job at all. For one thing, Cloud became a soldier was to me become like Sephiroth, the hero. Cloud always liked and look up to Sehiroth as a kid growing up. He never knew his father, only knew his mother. That was one of his sins, Zack's death. Another, it was Aries death. Cloud should been the one to die not her. He failed Zack. He failed to rescue her. He also failed Zack once again. Can sins be forgiven?

Next, his vision blacked out for a bit. Then he was in his room. Recognized his room. He had not been in here for such a long time. The last time he was in this room was never. Cloud felt so ever gated drained out. The blue hair lady is ever powerful. Even he couldn't beat her. He noticed something about the lady, she seemed to have Jenova Cells inserted in her. Cloud can sense it just by looking at her and the color of her hair. He felt the drowsiness ticking in. His vision was getting blur and more blur. Slowly, his eyelids closed. Yeah, he was in a comma alright. Maybe things will be better this way. Sleeping forever will cure the sins and pain that he had caused for his loved ones.

"I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody.
            I'm not fit to help anyone......................
            ...............................Not my family, not my friends, nobody.
            ...................nobody."
            As these words repeated in his head.

Falling into a deep sleep. He now was in his own world. Cloud appeared sitting under a big blossomed white tree. His back was leaned against the tree trunk. His elbow placed on top of his right knee with is leg bent like an upside down V, while the other leg laid straight out. The wind slowly blew towards him dragging his blonde hair like. He watched the view of the meadow. The meadow was so green and alive. He felt good and no worries to be worried about. He liked it here. Was he in heaven or in the lifestream. Or is this just an hallucination.

✥✥✥ I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody. ✥✥✥

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
            ✥✥✥ I'm no good to anyone. What do you know about this? ✥✥✥

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
            • Forum Regular 100
            • Friendly 100
            • Popular Thread 100
            User Image
            Danzel ¤

User Image

Where?: 7th Heaven Bar (second floor)
            Who?: People (Cloud & Vincent)
            Feeling?: Neutral
            What?: Customer on the phone...need pen and paper
            Mine?: A metal bar, clothes on my back

User Image

"I want to be as strong as Cloud."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

"That headache? I ended up getting caught up in it. I was on my way to discuss an issue that was coming, looks like its already here." Danzel raised a brow, that didn't really answer his question, just proved that Ao-chan got caught up in it and that she is obviously stressed and tired. He heard San's request for a soda and obliged him with fetching on, in a glass on ice with a straw. When he has asked about that trouble San's grin slipped a little and instead of answering his question about it he avoided it and assured him that he and the WRO soldiers are here to protect. Whatever happened it seemed to have been something bad. But then San had introduced the blond girl as 'Nuala Strife'? Danzel wiped the counter top and was surprised, he didn't know that Cloud had any realitives, he is closed mouthed about his family.

When Nuala didn't come over, he suspects that she is as anti social as Cloud is so he wasn't going to force to talk if she didn't want to. At this moment Ao-chan spoke up a direct question to him. "Denzel, once I finish this drink. I don't want to be a pusher.....Is it okay if I borrow your bathroom to freshen up a bit and the washer and dryer to throw my cloths in? Also, if Tifa doesn't mind if I borrow some of her cloths till mine are clean?" He looked to her and gave a sort of a shrug, "I guess...its okay." He said hesitantly, he would suppose it is ok for her to use the bathroom but using Tifa's clothes. He just shrugs. The phone rang right then, and he checked the caller name on the screen, it isn't anyone they know, likely a customer requesting a delivery. But there is no notepad to take notes on. "uhm...could someone get that? I need to go get some paper." Since no one was willing to talk about this supposed trouble he still assumes that it is a normal day.

"I'll be back." He stated to excuse himself from the bar, sliding off of the stool and moving upstairs. jogging up the stairs two at a time then he trotted to his room and pushed open the door going for his bag on his desk but realized right then that he isn't alone in the room. Marlene gets a room to herself but he shares a room with Cloud, on one of the two beds in the room is none other then Cloud himself, fully clothed and appearing to be asleep, standing over him by the window is Vincent. When did they get here? He hadn't even heard Fenrir pull up. At the sight of the two though he hesitated, forgetting why he had come up here. "Cloud?" He spoke softly moved a step nearer, not knowing that his hero is hurt.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
            [OOC:]
            "You...Son of a b***h!!"

User Image User Image
            User Image V I N C E N T V A L E N T I N E User Image

D on't W aste Y our T ime

S tart T he R eal F ight O r

Y ou'll N ever G et A nywhere

Vincent with his arms still crossed over each other. Hearing the door clicked he turned his head to the doorway. It was a short brown hair kid. The orphan that Cloud had took in couple years back. He pushed himself off the the wall. He slightly waved his arm in the air to remove his red cape that was covering his arm. He slowly walked to the end of the bed facing Cloud. "He is fine. He had a little trouble back there. He will awake soon," Vincent kept the problem short. He did not want to scare the kid. Vincent also had other errands, most likely to solve Cloud's problem. "Denzel," he said. "Take care of Cloud. If anyone, strangers asks for Cloud make sure not to tell them. Keep Tifa and the others out of this. You know Cloud doesn't like anyone to meddle in his troubled situations.," Vincent said. The blue hair lady might come back again searching for Cloud sooner or later. Vincent jumped out the window into the air. Transformed in his red cape flying into the air. Next stop Shinra, since the fighting took place there. The President has a lot of explaining to do with Vincent.

Place: Midgar, 7th Heaven; Hanging in Cloud's Room.
            † Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Which is it, a memory or us?"

User Image

Tifa smirked as the male replied, it had been a while since she had been around his personality. But he was right this moment was probably the only time she happy to see him, to be honest she was wworried for his safety just like the others were and now here he was safe! Well sort of.
            Next minute he was moving and making his way out of house and Tifa trailed her own way out aswell, glad to see the outside and breathe the fresh air, but something was still wrong.. Tifa thought she was seeing things, but Reno's eyes were shifting colours right before her. She moved closer to him as the colour fell to a solid red, "Reno.." She shouted as he grabbed his arm, maybe he wasn't safe, she was beginning to feel something bad was about to happen. "Your eyes, what happened to you?" She asked seriously taking one step back, thinking when he was kidnapped, they must have done some sort of experiment.

User Image

User Image

Company: Reno
            Mood: worried, confused..
            Song:Tifa's Theme
            User Image

>>San<<

-------------------------------------------------
            San smiled in thanks to Denzel and lightly sipped on his soda for now. His ears picked up the sounds of people going upstairs and he tilted his head. Who could that be..? He then discovered something else, Tifa had been gone for too long. He stood, remembering the girl saying something about 132 East..it seemed to be in Midgar."Sorry to push this on you Yuffie, but could you watch her?" With that, he set his soda down and bolted out the door, heading in the direction of the street.

Where: going towards 132 East
            Interacting with?: No one
            Mood: worried
            Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
            Health: 100%
            Theme song: San's theme
            User Image

User Image

For the... both of us.
                                                                            That's right... you're gonna...
                                                                            Live.
                                                                            You'll be... my living legacy.
                                                                            My honor... my dreams...
                                                                            They're yours now.

Embrace your dreams.
                    If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams.

Zack dropped the rusty old sword. It landed onto the dirt. He flinched by an uninvited voice. He turned around and saw a women with reddish hair color. Her outfit was black and a few designing on it. She had a nice beautiful voice. He asked for his name. Come to think of it, he had no idea what is his name. Does he even have a name at all?She look like a nice person. "Uh, I don't know?" Zack said lost and blank.Trying to think, but nothing came into his useless mind. His brain is now dead.

User Image
              Zack Fair, The little Puppy:Boy oh boy,the price of freedom is steep...

Out skirts of Midgar
              Company: Uknown Woman

7,350 Points
            • Dressed Up 200
            • Citizen 200
            • Flatterer 200
            User Image

User Image
                                                                  After Reno's left arm calmed down a bit, his right hand let go of it. He turned his attention back to the female that was before him. She stepped closer to him and he wondered why. Was there something on his face or something? That's got to be it otherwise she would never move close to him. But he soon figured out he was wrong.

"Huh? My eyes? Ah... don't tell me they went red again."

Reno said as he looked around for anything that could reflect his image for him. Not too far from where he was standing was a puddle. He ran over and looked at his face. It was true. His eyes were the color red just like when he was with his boss earlier. Reno shook his head as he covered his face with both palms.

"Look Tifa. I don't know what happened to me. I don't think it got anything to do with experimenting because the person who captured me didn't do anything to me. It must have been the blood that that scientist lady took from me. What did she do to my blood?"

Reno said as his head started to hurt. He moaned and crouched down. He shook his head and his sight became blurry. Suddenly he stood up straight and started to laugh like a maniac. He looked up at the female with bloodshot eyes. No pupils or white around his eyes could be seen.

"Looks like your my first kill lady."

He said as he launched his fist at the female. This time he was stronger than before. He was no longer himself. He was someone who only wanted to kill. He didn't even recognize the female that was in front of him. What has happened to his male? Well it's pretty simple. He had turned into a monster killing machine.

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
            • Forum Regular 100
            • Friendly 100
            • Popular Thread 100
            User Image
            Danzel ¤

User Image

Where?: 7th Heaven Bar (second floor)
            Who?: Cloud
            Feeling?: concerned
            What?: Customer on the phone...need pen and paper
            Mine?: A metal bar, clothes on my back

User Image

"I want to be as strong as Cloud."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

Danzel observed Cloud as he approached, he is pale and unconscious, he noticed tears in his clothes and blood stains, had he been in a fight? Vincent pushed himself off the the wall. He slightly waved his arm in the air to remove his red cape that was covering his arm. "He is fine. He had a little trouble back there. He will awake soon," Danzel glanced at the red cloaked gunman. How badly was Cloud hurt? He should get Tifa and a medical kit! But..."Denzel," Vincent said, getting the child to look at him to hear what it is that must be said. "Take care of Cloud. If anyone, strangers asks for Cloud make sure not to tell them. Keep Tifa and the others out of this. You know Cloud doesn't like anyone to meddle in his troubled situations.," Reading between those lines, whatever trouble Cloud got himself into this time is serious if they are to try and keep cloud hidden from the public. No if He is to keep Cloud hidden...he can't even bring Tifa and the others in on it. But how is he supposed to keep Cloud's presence a secret when he is here...by not saying anything? But he is injured, didn't he have healing Materia on him to heal his injuries...? Danzel knew that cloud owned a lot of materia and if not him then Yuffie knew where a stash of materia could be found. Before he could ask Vincent what had happened, the gunman had left out the open window. Leaving Danzel in a bit of a situation. Danzel moved to close the door to the room, and after a moment locked it. Moving to close and lock the window as well.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇
            "You...Son of a b***h!!"

User Image User Image

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
            • Forum Regular 100
            • Friendly 100
            • Popular Thread 100
            User Image
            Artimis Rayne ¤

User Image

Where?: Leaving Midgar
            Who?: Zack
            Feeling?: Neutral
            What?: Doing a detour
            Mine?: Ignis (Japanese Red Blade Katana) , cell phone, Fire Materia

User Image

"What is love? What is compassion? Are they important to this conversation? Are they useful in life...? Are they useful for you?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

If one were to have judged by this guys appearance then he is a fighter, another soldier born from either the war or some other reason. He was clearly not prepared for her when she spoke aloud after shutting off her engine. He shied back as if a startled deer in headlights. Dropping the rusty looking buster sword almost as if a child being caught with his hand on his father's gun, hesitant, almost guilty and very confused. Cautious long enough to take her appearance in and to loosen up. Oddly trusting in his body language. which isn't very wise in this day and age. All in all observing his behavior and body language she said nothing and showed no expression on her face. She inquired his name, and he stared at her with a blank look as if he didn't understand the question, confusion painted his expression intermixed an almost childlike ignorance. "Uh, I don't know?"

Arching a single slender eyebrow at the question, for it was a question. "Oh come now, surely you have an Identification, soldier?" She considered some possibilities to why someone wouldn't give their name on request, even an I.D. would be given unless he works for some organization and isn't permitted to give out a true identification. But would require some sort of ID even a fake one to get past the WRO soldiers in Midgar or any other city.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
            ".... Bored Now...I guess that means it's time to die..."

User Image User Image

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
            • Consumer 100
            • Window Shopper 100
            • Hygienic 200
            User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
            Yazoo

1/3 silver haired men

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

.Yazoo peared down at the body of Sephiroth as it floated where Yazoo's own blood had fallen to bring him back.. It seemed that something was not quite right. He was here, but he was out cold, or was he even still dead? Yazoo was so confused, maybe they needed all three brother's blood to complete the process. Who knew? Yazoo didn't, one minute he was in the Lifestream, next minute he is in the Forgotten City where he his last task 'Advent Children' took place.
            Nel picked up the body, she was quite strong for a woman her size, "What are you going to do with him? How come it didn't work?" He asked, but thought maybe he shouldn't ask too many questions as she was not happy about the outcome either, but Yazoo didn't want to give up. What else could be done?

Where: Forgotten City
            Who: Nel, a girl and creatures
            Mood: Confused
            Thoughts: Sephiroth, why wont you resurect!
            † Ʈifa Ľockhart †

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Which is it, a memory or us?"

User Image

At first, Reno's personality seemed to be the exact same.. He asked about his red eyes as if it had happened before, how long had he even be free for? Did he have any idea what was going on. Clearly not as he frantically ran around to find something to reflect his image so he could see it for himself.
            He gave a brief explanation in a fustrated way, of what he remembered when he was captured, claiming that nothing was injected into him, only blood taken from him. Tifa's face went to a thinking expression as he asked what did she do to my blood? There was nothing that came to mind to get an answer out of her, but she was brought out of it very quickly as Reno began to moan as if he was in pain, crouching down for a moment before rising again laughing as if he were an evil scientist.
            Tifa hated this situation right now, she was no longer glad to see Reno safe and sound as he wasn't even out of his wars yet.. What the hell had happened to him?

Tifa knew what was coming, her stare went into a death glare as soon as she heard his words leave his mouth "Maybe, but if so.. I will also be your last kill" She replied knowing if she was to die, the others wont let him kill another soul, but she wasn't going to back down and as soon as he struck at her, just as quickly she struck at him.. But, she had blocked his hit and grabbed hold of his fisted hand pounding her own fist to his face, tighening her grip on his hand so it was harder for him to get free, hopefully he wasn't as strong as he seemed just yet.
            Tifa also brought up a kick incase he used his free arm to block her punch, either way which ever one he chose to block the other one would strike him a decent hit.

User Image

User Image

Company: Reno
            Mood: worried, confused..
            Song:Tifa's Theme
            User Image

>>San<<

The rush of wind was blowing right against his face and beads of sweat was immediately diminished by the rushing air. He had finally reached his destination and buckled his legs to stop, feeling that familiar burn of lactic acid in his muscles. Once he saw the woman, he smiled, then he saw Reno. His expression of relief turned to horror as he attacked her. Why was Reno attacking his friend? It didn't make sense.. "Reno! What are you doing!?" He exclaimed, but the sight of battle sent an all familiar shudder down his spine. He drew his katana with his left hand, and held it back-hand style, then drew his pistol and used his left arm as an aiming stock, his eyes focused. With Tifa holding Reno at bay, San could get in a shot or two to try to incapacitate him. He fired off two shots, aiming to strike at Reno's right foot and hip, not aiming for anything vital by any means.

Where: 132 East street
            Interacting with?: Reno and Tifa
            Mood: Worried, battle-driven
            Item/s: Katana, Pistol, Potions(5) Ether(5)
            Health: 100%
            Theme song: San's theme
            User Image

Ѧεяḯтℌ Ḡαїᾔṧß◎ґøüℊℌ

The young female had finally reached the slums of Midgar, which meant she wasn't far from her hazy memories. Her bright emerald eyes slowly took in the surroundings, everything seemed familiar but still something felt off. Spotting a Old Church that seemed abandoned, she couldn't help but stare at it confusedly, but her head began to throb like before. This time she managed to keep on her feet holding her head in her hands, "W-What now.." Images flashed through her mind before stopping and relieving her from the pain, heading towards the Church she slowly opened the doors and stepped inside. Cautiously she stepped within the area that had sun as well as where the flowers grew, kneeling down she gently touched a few of them before smiling.
            A noise behind her caught her attention as was now staring into the face of a young girl holding a flower tightly in her hand, slight fear in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I did not mean to scare you.. Do you tend to these flowers? By any chance could you point me in the direction of Midgar?"

The young girl watched her for a few moments before taking a step into the sunlight, shaking her head, "No, mama told me that it was a young woman that use to always come here.. I wanted to come here and see the flowers, and bring some to my momma" She smiled a toothy grin at Aerith before nodding about Midgar "I can show you the way, I don't mind" Giggling she grabbed Aeriths hand and tugged her in the direction. It seemed this child was too trusting or was a good judge of character? Shaking off the thoughts she followed along obediently with a small smile, in her hands a single flower as well, she wanted to bring one along with her.

Where:: Midgar.
            Company:: A young girl named Zuni.

ℐ ♄@√℮ ☂ẘℯηт¥➸⊥ня℮ε тїη¥ ωḯṧℌℯṧ, ♭υ☂ ƴøʊ ρя◎♭@ßʟ⑂ ẘøᾔ❝т яℯмℯღßℯґ ⊥нℯღ αʟʟ,ṧø Ї ρυ⊥ тнℯм @ʟʟ ⊥☺ℊε☂ℌ℮я їη⊥☺ ☺ηε...ℐ❝∂ ʟїкε т◎ ṧ℘εηḓ мøяε тїмℯ ẘḯ⊥♄ ¥◎ʊ

Quick Reply

Submit
            Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces
            Fun Stuff