Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shihona Rawls
Requip/Sword Magician

User Image

Shihona couldn't help but giggle when Izayoi stressed "grand" when speaking to Arthas, it was still a surprise that Sakura had grown up, was married, and had a child of her own. It did make her think if she and Arthas had children of their own but refrained from asking any questions on the subject, better to find out when the time comes. When Inuyasha finally came from behind Sakura she smiled more when he asked if they were his grandparents, "I'm your grandma, Shihona, and this is your grandpa Arthas." She said still smiling at the young boy, she watched as Arthas interact with the boy. It was no surprise he was good with children, glancing over to Izayoi, Mercer, and Relelia she wondered how Relelia would take all this news at once as it was going to be deeply shocking especially knowing that her and Mercer will have a son. Looking back to Sakura when she said they could ask them things, despite not being able to tell them anything, but there was one thing she wished to correct and that was to get their blessing seeing as they weren't able to in the future because of Shade. "Our blessing...." She mumbled to herself before standing up and walking over to Izayoi. "It would be kind of hard to give it seeing as we have such limited time getting to know Izayoi but seeing how happy he makes you, Sakura, I wouldn't mind giving you my blessing." She said to Sakura as she looked back at her, she'll just have to get to know Mercer and Relelia better as well seeing as they would be a family. Hearing a young man talk about erasing their memories caused her to look his way with a slightly narrowed gaze, "And who is this young man, if I may ask." She asked Sakura and Izayoi.

Who's around me?: Everyone at the Volcano
What's going on in my head?: Shocked
Where in the world am I?: Volcano

Quote:

equipment
                tab tab Siren Maiden Gear: Shihona's new default requip that she always wears, this piece of gear has special magic imbued that allows the wearer to shift between different enhancements by changing the color of her garment. The weapon paired with the garment is special long sword that brings out one magic that lays dormant within the user.

Active Enchantment

tab tab Normal Shift: The settled state of the garment with no enhancements, the user's garment remain the same color.

тechniques

tab tab none:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Relelia "Rele" Heartfilia
S class of Fairy Tail

Locaᴛion:Volcano
With:Mercer, Arthas, Leita, Kids from the future
Current Summon Spirit:None

"The family needs me.

Pops? Why was she calling Mercer pops? When Mercer started laughing and pulled her aside to explain who he was, Rele was frowning with confusion. Was what was going with these kids anyway!? They were all so mysterious and yet similar in a way. When Mercer explained who Izayoi was and that he was married to Sakura, that Sakura, Rele looked confused and did a double take at Izayoi. "But I-You-We" she said, looking back between Mercer and Izayoi. After a second, Rele put her hands to her head and rubbed her forehead a few times as she took a deep breath. Now it all made sense...thats why she felt like he was so familiar. "I see..." she said as she tried to think of what to say. Turning to Inyuyasha, Rele wondered how this all happened in the future, but she put that aside and smiled. "Can't believe I have a son who doesn't take after me at all." she said, joking of course. She stood up and approached Izayoi and lightly put a hand on his face as if analyzing him. "If we were alive in the future and you guys had to fight then I'm so sorry." she said before hugging him. "We should of taken care of things so you guys didn't have to suffer." she said. Hearing him ask about a blessing, Rele turned to Sakura and smiled. "Of course I'd give my blessing, I mean I can't say no." she said, her eyes watering a bit before she wiped them. Damn she didn't wanna feel this emotional!

"And so does Fairy Tail."

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Izayoi Dreyar
S class of Fairy Tail

Locaᴛion:Volcano
With:Sophia, Satomi, Arthas, Sakura, Shinona

User Image

Izayoi smirked when he watched Mercer try to explain things to Rele, knwoing full well he had managed to get his problem done. He blamed Mercer for that trait, but he didn't mind. Turning to Arthas, he rubbed the back of his head as he turned to Sakura. "Yeah..we sorta ended up together after you two kicked the bucket." he said, remembering how awkward things had been during that time frame. Seeing Inuyasha go off to play with the item Arthas made for him gave Izayoi a smile. "He's a bit sheltered with good reason, didn't want him outside when everything was going to hell." he said before turning to Shinona. She seemed to be alright with a blessing since he made Sakura happy and all. "Thanks." he said with a laugh. Turning back to Sakura, he laughed a little. "Never told me your mom was so busty when she was younger." he said teasingly before looking to Arthas and Inuyasha. "Hey Yasha, make sure you talk to both sets of your grandparents, alright?" he said, hoping he would try to talk to his own parents. It was then his mom came up and spoke to him, making Izayoi stop and focus on her. She was crying, he could tell and now she was blaming herself. "It wasn't your guys's fault, you guys tried." he said before she hugged him and gave her approval. He wasn't sure what to say, until Yamato appeared and announced something stupid. Hearing Shinonoa made him sigh. "Thats Yamato...he's my brother in law..." he mumbled, knowing if they heard, they'd probably guess right. "Hey Yamato, go buy someone else." he yelled to him.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark

Mercer Dreyar
Lightning Dragon Slayer

User Image

Mercer couldn't help but laugh at Relelia's reaction to what he told her but then had a thought himself, "Crap, I'm a dead man." He said then looked to Relelia and Izayoi, "When Lan finds out about this she's going to kill me! She's gonna whip me into submission or sick her Celestial Spirits on me!" He was worried what Lan would do when she found out him and Relelia, sure he's told her his interest in dating her younger sister but finding out it leads to a son down the line she was sure to come after him. Watching Relelia and Izayoi interact made him smile a little, "Me and Rele have a son in the future eh?" He thought to himself before hugging Rele as she seemed a little overwhelmed, "Well since Rele gave you her blessing I'll give mine too, Sakura's okay in book. Past and future." He said before hearing someone damp the joyous mood, "Who's that little p***k and can I kick his pale a**?" Hearing Izayoi mumble to himself which caused Mercer's eyes to go wide, "You're joking right?" He asked as he slid Izayoi over to the side away from Shihona and Relelia, "I heard what you said, you're telling me that pale emo-ccentric p***k is related to Sakura? Then that means he's...well damn, never guessed Arthas and Shihona could bare such a child, I mean...Shihona's pretty hot and level-headed. Arthas' okay I guess." He said lowly so that only Izayoi could hear before looking back at Shihona and Relelia, "Life can be too strange...huh Izayoi?"

What's going on in my head?: Angry, Surprised
Where in the world am I?: Near Volcano
What's playing on my headset?: Red Faction

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Kraehe ]
I don't wanna be left
In this war tonight
Am I alone in this fight?
Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
"..." Pulled into Xepher's lap, her eyes narrowed and she looked back towards him as he inquired about her red face, saying he thought she was tough, and she snapped "I am tough! I'm the strongest Dragon Slayer in the world!" At his saying that he needed to talk to her, she blinked, staring up at him curiously, though it quickly turned to anger at his mention of Clarissa, and she whipped her head to the side, looking away again as he asked her to accept her. "No way!" She automatically replied, glaring off to the side. When he mentioned the fact that he'd raised her, and that, while she would never be replaced in his heart, Clarissa now had a place in it as well. Again asked to accept her, for him, Kraehe turned her head towards him and replied "Fine...as long as I get more room." Tilting her head to the side, the corners of her lips curved up into a sneer and she added "But if she hurts you, I'm going to eat her."

Mood: On Edge, Annoyed
Company: Dark, Light Mages

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lan Heartfilia ]
You know it's never too late
Get up and start all over again
You know it's never too late
There's got to be a better way
Don't settle for the cold and rain
It's not too late to start again
Find a way to smile and never let it get away

User Image

Asked if she thought he would be mad about Tyson being with his sister, she averted her gaze, looking a little embarrassed, after he reminded her that she was his older sister, and saying that Tyson was a good man and that he was someone he could trust to take care of her. "Good point..." As Tyson and Ghalest talked about the fact that they were destined to become a couple, Lan heaved a sigh at Ghalest's rather crude remark, in which she called Tyson beast-boy. "..." Hearing Regulus suggest to Tyson that, if he and Ghalest were destined to be together, then he could move in to the Scarlet Manor. "Eh? Don't you think that's a little fast?"

Mood: Tired, Calm
Company: Juniper, Regulus, Lilith, Tyson, Ghalest

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image

As he explained that he was more laid back than Rayleigh, she heaved a sigh, a bit relieved that her son would have a stick up his butt like his father. Unfortunately, it seemed her daughter would be the one to take after her father's personality, multiplied by a billion. "..." She couldn't help but groan when Raymond claimed that Kaena had the personality of an angry wyvern. "Please...just tell me she's at least got a little femininity?" At his saying that he was only eighteen, Stella blinked, a little surprised. "Really? I thought you were in your twenties..." Hearing his response to her question about if she would get big when she was pregnant with Kaena and Raymond, she grimaced and then leaned closer to her son. "Do I at least get my pre-preggers body back?" Catching what Rayleigh said about Adrianna's parentage, she turned her head towards him, looking a little confused, and asked "You mean...one of my brothers hooks up with a Dragon Slayer?" When Raymond called out to Kaena, she snapped her head in the direction he was looking, her eyes widened when she spotted a redhead storming out of the tent, looking rather angry. 'Her breasts are almost as big as mine!'

Mood: Determined, Uneasy
Company: Rayleigh, Light Mages

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Elle Loxar ]
I surrender who I've been for who you are
Nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart
If I had only felt how it feels to be yours
Oh I would've known what I've been living for, all along
What I've been living for

User Image

Finally spotting Satomi, she moved to stand, her eyes widening slightly, partially in curiosity, when she was that he had Souma in tow. "Souma?" When he joined her and Souma's hands together, she blinked, looking towards Satomi curiously as he wrapped his arms around the bother of them. "..." When he said that he missed them, she looked towards Souma, looking on the verge of figuring out a puzzle, realization lighting up in her eyes after Satomi said that his name was a good one, and that he liked it. "Eh?!" Elle's face automatically went as red as a tomato at the idea of her and Souma being...intimate. Steam wafted from her ears as her brain went into overdrive trying to wrap her head around the idea of her and Souma as a couple. It took her a moment, but she seemed to get over the initial shock, looking to Souma as she was pulled into a joint hug by him with Satomi, and then she, too, wrapped her arms around the both of them.

Mood: Worried
Company: Souma, Satomi

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Celeste Harvey ]
See who I am
Break through the surface
Reach for my hand
Let's show them that we can
Free our minds and find a way
The world is in our hands
This is not the end

User Image

Sweat on her brow matted her bangs to her forehead, the rest of her hair pulled back and tied back into a messy bun atop her head which had come halfway undone while she was in the painful process of giving birth. But it was over now, she'd never been more relieved, never so full of joy as she stared down at the daughter she now held in her arms. Trailing a finger across her cheek, Celeste looked towards Hiei, an unusually serene look on her face as she gestured for him to come over. "Stop threatening the doctor and get over here. Hold your daughter."

Mood: Tired, Relieved
Company: Hiei

Sparkly Lunatic

Kaena DarrUser Image

'Yo sis, got some people you gotta meet!' Hearing this as she stomped away from the tent, she paused and turned to look back over her shoulder towards her twin. "Whaddya want?!" She gruffly demanded, her expression blanking when she spotted the pair standing behind Raymond. "...!" Ignoring Nickolas as he called out for her to wait, Kaena angrily strode towards her brother, glaring at him as she went, and reached out to grab him by the collar when she reached him, her other hand balled into a fist, poised to aim a punch to his jaw. "You fool! What the hell are you doing with them?! Don't tell me you...!"

Sparkly Lunatic

Deja MaverickUser Image

'Do tell me your not going to sit and pout like a child because you lost?' Hearing this, she shifted her gaze onto Yamato, glaring down at him from her perch on one of the low branches of a nearby tree, and a bolt of lightning shot towards him. If he didn't move, it would graze his cheek, leaving a sting as if he had just received an open-hand slap. "Don't tell me you're gonna stand around and gloat that you beat up a girl? Just wait till my brother finds out what you did." Turning her head away, Deja looked around to those that she had come back from the future with, sighing when she saw that many of them were conversing with their parents or other relatives. "Big brother's not gonna be happy when he finds out what they're doing..." At Yamato's asking if she had the Arc of Time, she immediately crossed her arms over her chest and turned her head away. "Like I'd ever tell you!" Hearing him suggest that all of the parents would have to forget that they were ever here, she shifted her gaze back onto Yamato, then onto the others as they protested. "Wow...it's like you have a natural gift for making people hate you, Yammy-kins."

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I can't restrain this hot flame! It burns away my doubts!
It helps me forget everything I've felt up till today!
No one ever knows my sound! I everlastingly evolve
A part of myself thatI wasn't aware, is awakening...
Supernova!

Raymond Darr
Fire God Slayer

User Image

Raymond could see how Stella was when he told her about Kaena, he felt kind of bad now. "Sorry mom, you'll just have to see for yourself. Words can't describe Kaena, seriously." He said before hearing her next question which caused him to laugh, "I'll put it to you like this, dad's a seriously good trainer." Rayleigh shook his head when Stella couldn't figure out who Adriana's parents were, "Stella, the girl's purple hair is a dead give away. Who do we know that is a dragon slayer with purple hair and dark-skin that one of your brothers have hit on in the past year and a half?" He said grinning slightly wondering if she got it yet. When Kaena came over Raymond braced himself for the worse, when she grabbed him by the collar he knew what was about to happen as she yelled at him. "I said nothing, dad came to help me when one of those stronger shadows tried to eat me. I mean it was pretty obvious when he got a look at me who I was then we both know dad has a strange sense of humor so he told mom and here we are." "He's telling the truth Kaena...your father saved him from getting absorbed." Adriana said in Raymond's defense. "So this is our little girl huh?" Rayleigh said as he stepped forward and got a better look at Kaena, "Huh, she got your looks Stella but she got my personality alright." He said smirking slightly then chuckled, "I mean I can sense your auras, all of you. It's not hard to discern whose parents you are because you all feel familiar to me to some degree. So no pummeling your twin brother because I saved his a**, okay?" His smirk soon turned into a frown when he heard Yamato speaking, "Oh great, that little punk. Excuse me while I go shove my fist down his throat." With that said Rayleigh made his way over to where everyone was talking to Yamato, "Hey pale emo kid! No go making decisions by yourself you little egoist!" He shouted angrily. "See sis, meeting dad can't be all bad especially since he's standing up to Yamato of all people. Right?"

What's going on in my head?: Worried
Where in the world am I?: Volcano

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab none :

tab tab none :

Rise up! The blue sky is scorched until it's deep red
I'll show you the value of this love for you, if our gazes can connect..
Nobody, not one person's freedom can be taken away
If I decide on my limit, then for you, I say it's without limit.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark

Tyson Strauss
Take Over/Kiryoku Mage

User Image

Tyson looked at Ghalest when she called him beast-boy, "I'll have you know I'm 24 years old so no calling me beast-boy! Bad enough Lan tried to tame me that one time she got drunk off of rum, she called me that too!" He replied then sighed, he was still in disbelief that the two of them would possibly get busy and have a child down the line. He could see she wasn't a bad person or anything nor was she feminine but she was attractive in her own way, she even seemed alright with what they learned. "She either doesn't care or is really alright with what may come." Looking to Regulus when he offered him to live at the mansion he shook his head, "Thanks for the offer but I spoke to my landlord, I paid off what I owed for rent and got my place back." He replied with a nervous grin.

Who's around me?: Ghalest, Xu, Lan, Regulus, Juniper, Lilith
What's going on in my head?: Dumbfounded, Shocked
Where in the world am I?: Scarlet Mansion

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

OTP

User Image
I am an almighty D r a g o n from before ...
I will taste your B l o o d on my tongue...

Vicelogia//Xepher//Eucliffe
Xepher laughed more as he pulled the girl in for a tighter hug. She was obviously getting flustered. "Yeah, yeah. You're the greatest in the world, kiddo." She also agreed to accept Clarissa on the conditions that her piece of land in Xepher's heart remains larger and that she be granted eating privileges of Clar if she hurt him. It seemed reasonable enough. "Thanks, cutie." Xepher replied as he kissed her on top of the head. He still found it amusing how docile she was to him when she was overly hostile to most everyone else.

Company:Kraehe, Leliana, Everyone at the Volcano
Magic: None
Mood:Relieved

OTP

4User Image
Kindly get a w a y from me ...
Or I'll have to k i l l you...

Ghalest//Erza//Scarlet

"Yeah, yeah. No nicknames." Ghalest yawned out loud. It was as-if she wanted to perpetually prove she was in no ways girly or feminine. "Don't worry about her taming you. That's my job now." She said as she locked her arm in his and rested her head on his shoulder. "You'll be seeing more of me, beastie."

Company:Regulus, Lan, Tyson, Xu, Lilith, Juniper
Magic: None
Mood: Disbelief

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out