Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

xxxxxSon 孫 悟飯 Gohαnxxxxx

╔══════════════╗
╰☆╮"Last chance for requests! Do you just want to see just a Super Saiyan? Or should I take it up to the next level!?" ╭☆╯
╚══════════════╝

""Come on, Dabura! Show your true power, you can't win at this rate!"..."

IndentGohan heard the yes, and quickly opened the door without a second thought. He walked out to see Goten and Bardock talking. It seemed to get alittle mushy, quickly Gohan approached. He looked down at his little brother and started to talk,"Goten, u-uhh, Mom wants you. inside, she wants to speak with you."He wasn't the best liar but he tried, he then focused hoping Goten would fall for it. He then glanced at Bardock.

He stared him down hard, while waiting for Goten's next move whether he would believe Gohan and go into the house. Or know Gohan was being untruthful and just wanted to speak with Grandfather alone. His black eyes beamed onto Bardock not letting up.

He was very timid,

Out of Control:】

Located: Home.
Who am I with: Goten - Grandpa - Mother - Trunks - Vegeta
My Feeling: Suspicious .
TRUNKS
Thoughts: = .Glad that Chichi is not his mom...
His Wereabouts: = son Residence

User Image
^^^^ --------------------- ^^^^

Boy was Trunks glad that Chichi is not his mother. She has strength and a paddle to back up her shrieking. His own mother can get pretty damn loud if she wanted to, her voice is enough of a whip to add to her temper without a power pole to swat him in the buttocks as well. From the moment that Chichi arrived and thwaked his father and Bardock, Trunks hastily obeyed her demands if any were directed at him. And frankly stayed out of the line of fire. Wise of him. Goten and Gohan were ordered to the house to clean it up while he walked along with his parents to get to the house. He saw that Goten still does not know how to fly, which gives him that advantage over him for the time being.

When they arrived he had been calmed down over the earlier incident and found the whole scenario rather amusing. He was not the one in trouble for a change. And it does make a nice change to have his mom shouting and threatening at someone else as well. He carefully kept from laughing out loud at all of this to evade a love tap from his father. He watched as Chichi barated Bardock for being a barbarian, moving around the adults he wondered a few things. This guy is Goten's grandpa, and okay he can get over the man's perversion, if he is good in a fight and could maybe give Trunks some ideas for...ahem his hobbies outside of fighting and sparring. He already could think of something -fun- to do later today especially if he can talk his parents into letting him spend the night over.

His mother followed Chichi into the house to gossip over tea and cakes, Trunks stayed outside for a bit observing the Saiyan, thinking of pranks and also he is curious to know a few things. He glanced at his father wondering if he planned on staying out here or going inside. The permission he'd need to sleep over would have to come from his father. "Hey dad, Can I stay the night here? I wanna do some training with Goten and Gohan if he does not have school to do. And maybe see if he can back up his buffed words earlier." He cast a half mockery smirk at Bardock, curiosly playful at the idea of a brawl. He is more intuned to his Saiyan side then his human side. Goten came back outside soon and asked Bardock about his headband, it seems that it is an rather grim story about loosing his team mates and getting vengence for their deaths. This tale only increased Trunks' own curiosity of history and maybe some pointers.

Gohan came out and Trunks grinned, "Heya, Gohan!" He walked over with a grin, he liked Gohan and thought he was cool. But his oppinion on his father is still the same, he is strongest on the planet.

Currently I am ----- User Image
Staying out of the line of fire

I Intend to ------ Maybe relax - learn something new - Spar with Goten

Who is with Me? -------- His Parents - Bardock & The Sons
I've Got the Power! --------- 05 NL (10,000) - SSJ (50,000)
Arwen
Thoughts: = One man then Another
Her Wereabouts: = Earth - Mountain Valley

User Image

Once Arwen had settled some things back at her ship, she couldn't get the 'trauma' look of that poor kid out of her mind. She needed to go apologize for the incident and hope that the boy is okay. Walking down the ramp, she ensured the ship is cloaked again before she levitated off the ground, fully clothed in her leather and armor. She recalled in which direction Bardock and the child went in then headed out in that direction, not going fast, and not going slow either. She would rather if the occupations of the home saw her coming rather then spook anyone else today.

She caught movement out of the corner of her eye as she traveled, was someone else approaching this home as well? She couldn't make the figure out much, and wondered who he is.

Currently I am ----- Heading out to apologize for the Incident
I Intend to ------ Notices someone else seemingly approaching the same location...
Who is with Me? -------- Future Trunks...?
I've Got the Power! --------- 18,000 (18,000)
Combat Strength -------- 9 CS
User Image
----------------------------------

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
☆═━┈ ☯Time ◄Patrol► Trunks☯ ┈━═☆
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Trunks was zipping through the air fast, he flew very fast as he looked left & right for oncoming birds to come near him. He hoped that they didn't, he didn't want to be slowed down, but in the midst of looking around he seen an small figure below him. Trunks looked over, maybe thinking it was someone he knew. He quickly stopped where he was going then went for that direction of which this character was at. As he grew nearer, it seemed to be a young woman, he quite didn't know. But he did have manners. He would atleast say hello since he probably already freaked her out by coming in her direction. It would be kind of weird to fly to someone then all of a sudden, go another way.

He came down to the young woman, his light violet eyebrows raised at her. His theory had been proven clearly now, he didn't know this woman, but she didn't look like an ordinary saiyan or maybe she knew his young self. He would only be able to tell when he opened his mouth and spoke to her, as he prepared to do soon enough.
"Hi, I thought you were someone I knew. I'm sorry to bother you."Trunks said as he looked at her almost blushing because of the embarrassment of talking an complete stranger. He still couldn't let it go, that she most likely wasn't just a human. Maybe this woman could be a discovery he thought. His hair blew with the air, as he stood there face to face with this young woman.

User Image
Status - Feeling Stupid.
Who am I with - Young Woman.
Power - Suppressed
Where am I - On my way to Gokus.
What am I doing - Speaking
Arwen
Thoughts: = One man then Another

User Image

The young man seemed to also notice her about the same time. She politely stopped when she saw that he had altered course to come meet her. She isn't not afraid of him as she had not shown any fear to the other Saiyan earlier. It takes quite a bit to frighten Arwen. She quickly noticed one thing though, this young man is if possible better looking then that Bardock character. He seemed to give off an aura that is more peaceful in some ways and more like-able. She smiled politely in greeting, "It is no problem, you are the second man in this area I have run into. There is a residence somewhere near here I was heading for, I believe he might live there. Were you perhaps going there as well? Oh forgive me, my name is Arwen. And you are...?" She is intrigued by the so far findings on this planet, finding one Saiyan and another child who could be a Saiyan child, now running into another stranger.

Currently I am ----- Heading out to apologize for the Incident
I Intend to ------ Notices someone else seemingly approaching the same location...
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

He listened to her speak. She had mentioned how she ran into another character earlier. And that they might be going the same destination. He politely smiled at her. He highly doubted, she was going to Gokus but hey, maybe she was. Also isn't Goku dead? So what character did she see. He knew he would soon find out, as he replied speaking back after her.
"Well, I'm going to Mount Paozu East district 439, and I'm sorry where are my manners. My name is Trunks. Nice to meet you, Arwen."Trunks said. He looked at her wondered if she was a saiyan.

He then figured oh probably not, probably a friend, Gohan made in this time. She sure was nice though. Trunks, knew though, he needed to keep focus on where he was going. Maybe having someone to accompany him, even if they weren't going the same place would be fun. There was no harm in it, he had an good vibe going for this girl. She was as kind as he was, if not kinder.

User Image
Status - Fine.
Who am I with - N/A
Power - Suppressed
Where am I - South City's Forest
What am I doing - Flying to find others
Arwen
Thoughts: = Trunks? That's an odd name...xD

User Image

She listened to what he spoke of there being the address of the area. "I suppose so, the scanners on the ship did not indicate any other residence in the area then the one, I didn't know the exact address." She replied, not preturbed if he managed to realize that by 'ship' she means space ship, though her statement nearly drops off any thoughts of herself knowing anyone else at the Son Residence, or if knowing them, having not been this far out in the mountains before. "Trunks huh? That's an...interesting name. It is nice to meet you as well." A feint blush tinged her cheeks as she smiled at him, then gestured considerably to the direction she was going in. "Shall we? There was an incident that I wanted to appologize for." She began to fly once again in the direction she had indicated, which had been the same he had been traveling in.

"So who exactly lives at this residence? I only met a man who calls himself Bardock, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that he is a Saiyan. There was a child too, they looked like clones they were so alike in appearance, I suppose that hair must run in the family. " She casually asked and made conversation as they traveled the last couple of miles to reach the residence. Her knowlege of Saiyans are well her own parentage. And what records she learned about them in her space travels.

Currently I am ----- Talking to a cute guy
I Intend to ------ Perhaps accompany him to this residence

۩ ۞
Mood:Content
۩ ۞Location:Earth Wasteland
۩ ۞Thoughts:" Where am I and is that a Saiyan
۩ ۞Talking to:No one
۩ ۞Power Level:26,000
Nasux
User Image
Nasu glared a bit when he was turned down so easily and quickly by the other saiyan. Maybe if he tried a different approach it might end up changing his mind. " Hey I will give you one more chance to come with me and go out with me before I leave. If you reject my offer again I might have to persuade you by other means. So what is your answer? " he said as he charged a ki blast in his hand with a smirk on his face. He wasnt going to shoot it he was going try to intimidate the bald saiyan hoping that this would work.
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

He listened to her speak more, and how she kept using the phrase,"ship", she must've not been from here. This made him alittle uneasy why would she need an ship for anything, she looked so normal, so plain not human plain or normal but normal at the most. It seemed after he explained the coordination's of the Son's, homeland, she replied with an answer similar to saying I guess so. He watched her blush, as he gave a quick smile towards here then started to speak,
"Yeah, sure, lets go and apologize for ?"He listened to her speak, she mentioned a unfamiliar name, "Bardock" They left for flight again into the air continuing to Goku's home..

Trunk's mind tried to think just who the hell was Bardock and why was he anywhere near the house of Goku. This made him want to get the house faster, they weren't far. They were passing the forest just alittle near Goku's home. More energy was there to sense as he felt the presence of more than four people. Trunks then thought, she said this Bardock character looked an awful like the little person he had been traveling with apparently. He then started to speak,
"Wait, Bardock? What did he look like? Please give me your best description. I have never heard of this man. Whom, did the kid he was with look like?"He would only know when he got there, luckily they were about 5 minutes away which gave Trunks that little bit of satisfaction. He had another mystery on his hands, he hoped this would all unravel when he got there, because as much as he didn't know it, he would be surprised, but for the guys like Gohan, Vegeta, Bulma who last remembered him would be in shock also. He kept an serious face waiting for more answers from Arwen.

User Image
Status - Shocked - Surprised.
Who am I with - Arwen
Power - Suppressed
Where am I - Nearing Goku's Home.
What am I doing - Flying to find others

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Goten had started to cry softly into Bardock. His saiyan armor was a bit hard so he didnt bury his face into him like he would have. So many things for a little kid to cry over. He was also crying for Bardock a bit from his sad story. Things we're finally starting to feel a bit better for the little guy when Gohan came up. He looked up at his big brother and blinked his tears away a bit like he'd been caught doing something he shouldn't have. "M-mother? Gohan! I put all my toys away! you where there!" He whined. Looking back up at Bardock he groaned a bit as he new that this was going to punished for something.....oh yeah he snuck out. Getting up he started to dust himself off. "Here Gramps I'll eat it later...." He gave the still warm dinosaur meat back to his grandfather and strolled back inside. "I'll ask to come out again and maybe we can spar, Trunks too!!" He said cheerfully and went inside. Finding Chichi easily he said.
"Hi mom! Gohan said you needed to speak with me?"

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

What: Oh of all the things! Mom?
Where: Forest by My house!
Who: Grandpa Bardock! Gohan! Bulma! Trunks! Vegeta! and Chichi!
Power: 3,000
Arwen
Thoughts: = Trunks? That's an odd name...xD

User Image

He asked her what the incident was that required apologizing for. Oooh lets see was skinny dipping earlier at a lake to cleanse her wounds she got from a whipping in space, met Bardock on the beach while she was wearing nothing but her own skin, was joined by said Saiyan for a moment and before she could figure more about him, the boy called Goten saw them together and got traumatized over her nudity. Not exactly something to err...speak of without some embarrassing. She flushed pink when he asked her what the incident was about. "A rather awkward incident involving the child seeing more then a child should..." She murmured barely audible with embarrassed over the incident. She is grateful for the change of topic however.

"Bardock, and the child who he called 'Goten' had wild black hair that stuck up every which way, it looked practically impossible to tame with any brush. They had dark eyes and both gave off an aura of fighters to me. I had concluded already that the one called Bardock is a soldier, he claimed to have been 'visiting' his grandsons is all." She described them the best she could, "Bardock wore Saiyan armor and a red bandana. The child, Goten wore orange and blue clothes."

Currently I am ----- Talking to a cute guy
I Intend to ------ Perhaps accompany him to this residence
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After increasing his speed in his march towards the nearest form of assumed intelligent life, Kai-Lan was closing in on what appeared to be some kind of civilization. He wasn't sure about this planet's architecture, but the structures sure had the makings of a sort of city. In the not too far along distance he could see what looked like vehicles moving along the surface and an immense amount of.. people. "Time to get some answers..!"

Kai's excitement was irrepressible. After amplifying his speed enough to see his purple aura surrounding him, he was surrounded by the city's inhabitants in what would appear to be flash. Some of them stopped to stare for a moment, in awe of the man's abrupt appearance from thin air, while others shrugged it off. It would seem as though this type of behavior wasn't of any news to them, however some looked to be paralyzed with fear.

Kai-Lan took a second and inhaled deeply, taking in various scents and odors. The smell of mechanics working, and grinding against each other. Reminded him of home. With head cocked back enjoying the smell, he caught a new whiff. It was food, no doubt about it. It was the smell of meat. While foods do each have a distinct scent, there was no mistaking the distinct scent of grilled meat. Didn't matter what kind it was. Upon catching the trail, Kai's eyes widened quickly for just a moment before his head went back down and his eyes clenched shut. Gripping his gut with his palms, he did his best to contain the immense growl attack he suffered from. "Dammit, I'm going to need some of that!"

Now, it was simply a matter of priority. Food or answers, first.

Status
Current Location: Satan City
How am I feeling: STARVING
Who's around: City inhabitants, various shapes and colors.
Plan: Get some food by any means necessary. Then.. find out where the heck I am.
PL: 5,000/29,000

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Thoughts quickly and soon swarmed into Trunks head. She had literally just desribed an small version of Goku. Impossible! Goku wasn't an kid. He is an full adult, and this Bardock claiming to be a grandfather was just outrageous, whatever was going on it was good because they made it. He came to an hault in the air. The blue aura surrounded him from flying then went away as he looked at the home of Goku, it looked no different than it did seven years ago. He then lowered down to the ground. His feet touched the ground and he looked around. When doing so, he seen 4 people. Including one which was himself. Trunks forgot about him being able to see his young self.

He turned around, he was slightly far from them, apparently he had flew alittle too far, and was near the door of the house. He looked at them walking over cautiously, not knowing how they would take the presence of a stranger which in this case, he technically was. There he was the little Goku, he hadn't seen his face yet or any of their faces for that matter. But he seen the back of his head, the pitch black spikey hair, then he looked over to see the one whom he guessed was Bardock. His get-up seperated him and Goten apart with the wardrobe, he dressed like some kind of saiyan pirate.

He looked at the one in the red and indigo, Gi. He couldn't pin put his finger on whom that was yet, because of the hairstyle he hadn't ever seen anyone with that hairstyle except for Yamcha. He had made little ways near the little ones, and adults whom were near them. He didn't speak he just looked in amazement for a moment, then he picked his moment to speak.
"Hello."He spoke clear for all of them to hear, time could only tell when they would turn around to see him. His little self though, he wore something that, Trunks would never wear, he had an orange and green gi. He only recognized him because of his hair color. It was pure light violet like his, almost like looking down at an mirror that shrunk yourself. He hadn't seen anyone around except them though.

While awaiting answer from them he looked around for atleast a trace of Chi-Chi, he looked to see a car but parked. Trunks then turned back facing the people who soon would have an reaction to him especially Trunks.

User Image
Status - Shocked - Surprised.
Who am I near - Arwen - Bardock - Gohan - Trunks - Goten - Vegeta - Chi Chi - Bulma
Power - Suppressed
Where am I - Goku's Home.
What am I doing - Speaking.
User Image

xxxxxSon 孫 悟飯 Gohαnxxxxx

╔══════════════╗
╰☆╮"Last chance for requests! Do you just want to see just a Super Saiyan? Or should I take it up to the next level!?" ╭☆╯
╚══════════════╝

""Come on, Dabura! Show your true power, you can't win at this rate!"..."

IndentGohan heard an distinct, "Hello" prompting him to turn around quickly to see something he didn't imagine ever. He thought he would never come back. He looked the same, just alittle older. His hair got extremely longer, but there was no mistaking it. Future Trunks was back. Gohan was in so much shock, he couldn't even put it into words.

He wouldn't even attempt to reply back, he just stood there, staring jaw almost dropping out of everything to happen today he would have never thought this would happen. And if Trunks came back that mean't something was going on, and it would not be good either. He thought as he just stared at him.

Out of Control:】

Located: Home.
Who am I with: Goten - Grandpa - Mother - Trunks - Vegeta
My Feeling: Suspicious .
The Pilaf Gang
Emperor Pilaf, Mai, And Shu
~You two know what happens if you mess up...~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Since she was a bit miffed at the rather rude henchemen, Mai pulled down her eyelid a bit and stuck out her tongue at the one what had been pointing a weapon at her before driving away, the limo kicking up a cloud of dust and sand as it took off.

Pilaf seemed to turn quite serious at Frezia's mention of Goku. He lowered his head with a frown for a moment before looking right at the alien to say, "Yes, I know of him quite well... He's been a problem ever since he was a brat. If not for him and his little band of friends, I would be the sole ruler of this planet. And yes, I figured out he was an alien thanks to both direct observation after he returned from an absence or two as well as some information I obtained from other sources."

Pilaf glanced out the window with a sigh. "You see, he has foiled my plans several times in the past, though I will admit that one instance was more betrayal, and not on his part. However, despite having to rebuild my empire from the ground up thanks to him, I have thus far avoided any sort of lethal ramification. The reasons why I haven't been very active lately are mostly due to rebuilding my castle and laboratories, and because so far he hasn't gotten in my way. As enjoyable as revenge might be, one has to put the proper priorities first, no?" The diminutive emperor laughed a bit before asking, "So, what has the brat done to you? I can tell you do have a problem with him, as do I."

~Status~

Pilaf: Enjoying his day.
Mai: Driving.
Shu: Guarding the castle.
The Plan: Try to earn a favor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items