Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
      User Imagex x x x x L u c i a n K i y o s h i
      l i v i n i g f o r a f i g h t. f i g h t i n g f o r m y l i f e.all for you.
      x x x x xx i t ' s x a l l x f o r x y o u . ★xx

"Lucian." Lucian sighed right away as he said his name to Akio. He never heard of anybody talking like that except Step-father. Getting annoyed of his tie, he loosened it a bit quickly as possible. It could be that he did it too tight. "Do you know someone like me, or do you ha-" 'Ring..... ring....' Interrupted by his phone, he took it out of his pocket and opened it. Before he could put it in his ear, someone yelled out of the phone. "You idiot! How many tim-!" Lucian closed the phone before Step-father could say anything else and put it away. The voice was something he always hear for punishment."Forget about what you heard. Old man is annoying sometimes." Lucian looked left to see a rock being hurled towards at him. Instead of using his powers to stop it, he caught the rock in his hands. He put it in his pocket and paid his attention to the front. Something might be thrown again.

[:OOC: Page 5 is mine? xD]

xxxx xxxx

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

A K I O _ S H I Z U O

Akio glared at the front. "You should try to prove to them that you aren't dangerous. That's what I did..." Akio's eyes widened at his own words. "I mean...uhm Haha nevermind. You should listen to some stranger you just met on the bus." He chuckled nervously and turned his attention away from the boy.

( ooc:|| " " )

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
{ The }{ crowd }{ on }{ the }{ street }{ walks }{ slowly }{ don't }{ mind }{ the }{ rain }

User Image
        I heard it's cold out, but her popsicle melts
        She's in the
        light, she cries in the dark
        They say I'm a
        bad man, she's wiping my tears
        Why must it be
        me, why must it be me of all people

User Image

H o pe =

╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗
╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝

Hope scrunched her face up and turned away from
the woman she though to be her sister Jade. She continued walking to the bus stop with the bags in her arms and saw the bus pass her a few times before she finally made it. Letting out a small sigh, she took a seat on the bus and sat her groceries down. Though she hadn't taken any notice to the boy she was sitting next to at all.

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Servant of L

Right away, Lucian crushed the rock in his pockets. Besides, the rock was sort of a fragile one. Maybe it's fake, so that's why it didn't hurt? Watching Akio turn away from him, he asked Akio a question. "And how would I prove them that I'm not dangerous? I always beat them up when they start attacking me. I should tell you though, I have a long way through." Lucian didn't hear the little part Akio said after that. Looking back into the front, he wasn't surprised to see a rock hit him between his eyes. This time it was different for the rock was bigger and harder. "Hey, you're no stranger if you're talking about yourself. You are Akio." Lucian put his hand on Akio's shoulder. Most people were looking at them like this was a gay moment. Turning away to watch the front, he stopped the rock with him mind. One second late or he would be bleeding between his eyes. The bullies aren't around, so Lucian let it drop to the ground.

[:OOC: ]

xxxx xxxx

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

A K I O _ S H I Z U O

Clearing his throat, Akio looked back at the boy and tried to smile. "You could try being a hero. Ya' know, saving people and stuff. There are enough bad guys around here. I'm sure you humans don't need your whole country being taken over by the evil and wicked." His words made him smile for real. That's really what the city needed. Heros. Sure there were a few here and there but the numbers were lessening and Akio had a feeling it was because of the frequent deaths lately. The city was truly out of control. It was becoming worse than Hell!

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
{ The }{ crowd }{ on }{ the }{ street }{ walks }{ slowly }{ don't }{ mind }{ the }{ rain }

User Image
        She's in the
        They say I'm a
        Why must it be

User Image

H o pe =

Hope became angered when she noticed rocks
flying in her direction. She knew there were people on earth that
weren't very liked such as the demons and some angels. Yet Hope
didn't sense much of an evil aura around on this bus. Another flew pass
her and she stood, aggravated.

"Excuse me! I'd appreciate it if you stopped throwing things pass my head
like that! Someone could get hu-"

Suddenly, Hope was hit with a pebble on her cheek. She grunted
and walked towards the exit of the bus.

"Let me off!" She shouted, not letting her anger get to her.

She was let off of the buss and started walking towards the park. If she took a passage
there, there should be a shortcut to the orphanage. She wanted to hurry because it had
gotten pretty late. She didn't really wanted to have a crying infant in the hands of other
small children. Hope was looking straight ahead and saw who she thought to be Airi
and in her small arms, baby William. Actually, there was no thought about it. Hope
knew that was them. Airi' bright colored outfit told her so. And Hope sensed something
not quite right. There was a presence of a devil in front of her.

"Airi!!" Hope dropped her bags and ran towards them.

"Airi, what are you doing out here with William!!"

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucian twitched as he listened to Akio what he had in mind. Being such a goody two shoes never came in mind. Not even when he was experimented. His step-father didn't reply to one of his questions when he was done being experimented forever. That was if he should use the power for the good, or the bad. Never talking to Lucian on that day after that question put some peace and quiet in the house except for Lucius, their dog that they picked up in the rain. Looking down at the rock that he almost gave him a injury between his forehead, he looked for an answer. Looking back at Akio, he sighed. "Using my powers for the good? And how can I become a hero? It's not like I know where the bad guys are going to be." Lucian quickly had his mood changed to feeling a little bit good to depressed. "Wonder if he would say that I should do it for the good..." Lucian murmured.

[:OOC: Post before this had some errors in the end... D;]

xxxx xxxx

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

A K I O _ S H I Z U O

Thinking about it, the boy Lucian did have a point. Though there is always the news. And if not that, he doesn't have to look for them. "You don't have to go seeking them out. Just if there is someone in trouble you should help them out. Instead of just standing there with your mouth open like a dumb a**." Akio glared at a few of the other people on the bus, knowing that that is what most of them would do in a bad situation. None of them would take the courage to call for help or help someone in trouble. Though of course they were only human. What more could they do other than call the police? Heck, only they could do so much. Most of the police were too afraid to even arrive to fight back. You never know what you're going up against these days...

Master

User Image
        happy smile. A i r i from a lonely little girl. xxx

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
    It's the happiness inside you're feeling.

happy smile. Airi flinched and jumped back. Oh no. She'd been caught. Agh, she didn't plan anything out this far! What to do, what to do! "I as just... ah..." Airi looked around, trying to think of an excuse. "Little Willie needed some fresh air!" As nervous as she was right now, she had no idea how much trouble she was really in. As a little human girl, there was no way she knew that a demon princess was in her presence. Airi's eyes traced over to Hope, then Colton, and then to the baby in her arms. She took a step back, ready to run off to safety (as if she knew where safety really was), but she knew that she'd be caught in so time. Wuh-oh...

It's so beautiful, it makes you want to cry.
    This innocence; it's brilliance.

lizeri's Kouhai

Egg

User Image

COLTON BLAKE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        It's xxx axxx m. ⇁mystery xxxhowxxx we'rexxx axxx couple.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Êtes-vous occupé à la recherche d'une fille qui vous convient le mieux?)
        xxxxxxblack and white g.na
&& DEMON PRINCESS

Colton was tempted to cause trouble then and there. It seemed, well, fun. Toying with humans was pleasant, especially when they were as helpless as the little girl in front of her. Then something caused her to tense up and she frowned when she heard another female's voice. "Ah, so Airi's your pretty little name?" Smiling the way only a devil would, she knew her senses were telling her, 'Don't do it Colton! Think of what your sister would think!' Well what did you expect from a demon? Pure innocence? Especially, since she was one of Lucifer's daughters. Rather amused, she turned towards Airi to say, "So is this your 'mommy?' It's not cute to lie to strangers like me, especially if they don't play nice." She sensed the angel and kept on the act of pretending not to know, but to let her find out herself.

o o c ;

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

User Image
        She's in the
        They say I'm a
        Why must it be

User Image

H o pe =

Hope turned around to face the demon,
pulling Airi behind her.

"You stay away from her you demon." Hope growled in hopes
of frightening the black haired woman even a little.

Hope wasn't too skilled in fighting. Of course she had powers and
knew how to use them when needed though she hadn't
used them since the war. Hope stood tall showing no fear.

"What do you want?" She asked, her guard up as
she held Airi close behind her.

Master

User Image
        happy smile. A i r i from a lonely little girl. xxx

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
    It's the happiness inside you're feeling.

happy smile. Airi peeked over from behind hope's legs. Willie was awake now and also looked from behind the angel's legs. "D-demon...?" Colton wasn't a demon, right? She wasn't like the demons that she'd encountered in her past. Usually, they had black wings and scary expressions and flew around angrily and shot fire out of their hands and caused a whole bunch of trouble! This lady hadn't done anything bad to Little Willie! But, now knowing that she was a demon, she started shaking on the inside. "A-ah... n-n-" She looked up at Hope and then at the lady. What was going to happen?

It's so beautiful, it makes you want to cry.
    This innocence; it's brilliance.

lizeri's Kouhai

Egg

User Image

COLTON BLAKE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        It's xxx axxx m. ⇁mystery xxxhowxxx we'rexxx axxx couple.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Êtes-vous occupé à la recherche d'une fille qui vous convient le mieux?)
        xxxxxxblack and white g.na
&& DEMON PRINCESS

"You stay away from her you demon." Amused when the angel growled at her, Colton let out an evil chuckle. "That's not scary lovely. You're playing with a big girl." Swiftly bowing and slowly pulling her hat off, the seventeen year old looked back with her piercing red eyes that were dying to have some fun. When they got a glance, she battered her eyelashes and once more placed the hat. "What do you want?" Looking at her hand when she snapped and a small fire flickered, she stared back at the angel. "Well angel, I was asking Airi there if she wanted to go to the park before I go visit my little sister tonight. Unless you want to be a tough girl and play with me instead."

o o c ;

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

"Just shut up. What do you do if you see someone in trouble? Call the police, get some help, or do you walk away and pretend that there's nothing there?" Lucian sighed as he looked away from Akio. Standing right there in front of him as he turned away was a bully. This one was a tough one to beat up. Doesn't give up until every bone in his body is broken. Of course, no one will ever do that. "Last time I bullied you, it was a long time ago. I know all your powers, so I got the advantage. Give me a seat!" The bully pulled Lucian's hair up as he was still remembering who was the bully. Lucian smirked and disappeared, nothing taking his place. The bully turned around and choked Lucian right away before he could attack him. 'It's like he read my mind! Lucian suddenly struggled as he was pulled up the air. He can't push the bully with force, no, he can't do anything. Until he was saved by the bus driver. The bus driver shouted at the back to stop fighting, or he'll have to go rough on them. They both immediately stopped fighting. Staring at each other, Lucian teleported on the seat before the bully sat on his lap. "Bloody ******** hell! How much do you weigh?" Lucian started tapping on Akio to push the guy off.

[:OOC: Edited bully color.]

xxxx xxxx

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

A K I O _ S H I Z U O

Akio glared at the bully and shoved him off with his elbow. "Go take a seat somewhere else, douchebag. We don't have time to play dumb with you. This boy obviously isn't a chair." Akio watched as the bigger man stood up. He couldn't stand idiots like him. "Was it really that hard to knock that guy on his a**??"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces