Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
{ The }{ crowd }{ on }{ the }{ street }{ walks }{ slowly }{ don't }{ mind }{ the }{ rain }

User Image
        I heard it's cold out, but her popsicle melts
        She's in the
        light, she cries in the dark
        They say I'm a
        bad man, she's wiping my tears
        Why must it be
        me, why must it be me of all people

User Image

H o pe =

╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗
╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝

Hope gritted her teeth and wanted to bite
something, or more rather someone. Hope wasn't usually violent, but when people
talked to her as if she were a child or made fun of her height she would go on a rampage.
She couldn't do something like that here though so she held back and took many
deep breaths. She thanked Lady Jenovin she was nearing her stop. Moving closer
to the exit of the bus as it made its stop, she glared at the boy that made eye contact
with her as he held the black haired girl by her waist.

"Idiot." She said under her breath and walked off of the bus.

She was right in front of the grocery store so there wasn't much walking to do.
Hope tucked in her hair and walked inside, grabbing a small basket to carry food
in as she shopped. By time she was done, she came out the store with four
bags filled with food and diapers and baby stuff and other things for the house.
Two bags on each wrist. They were far too heavy. She could just barely move
but she was able to make it across the street. Now all was left was to walk all the way
down the sidewalk to find the bus stop. Hope became irritated when one of her buses
passed by.

"This is not my day..." She sighed.

Master

User Image
        happy smile. A i r i from a lonely little girl. xxx

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
    It's the happiness inside you're feeling.

happy smile. Airi poked her head out the doors of the orphanage. It was a bright day. Hope wasn't here. Jade wasn't here. So there was nothing to stop her from leaving the orphanage. It was just to take a stroll and get some fresh air; nothing wrong with that. Also, Little Willie's sneezing problem right now might be solved once he gets a whiff of fresh air! "Let's go~" she cheered. Looking behind her, the other kids were still in bed. they were heavy sleepers weren't they? But not Airi. She wanted to get out. Making sure that no one followed her out, she left the orphanage with Little Willie in her arms.

happy smile. "Lalala~" she sang and she walked around. She tried to see if there was a park. Maybe she would meet a dog! Airi just kept going wherever there was trees; maybe they would lead somewhere nice and park-like. "It's a sunny daaaay~ Willie and I will go out and plaaaay~" She was in such a chipper mood today.

It's so beautiful, it makes you want to cry.
    This innocence; it's brilliance.

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
{ The }{ crowd }{ on }{ the }{ street }{ walks }{ slowly }{ don't }{ mind }{ the }{ rain }

User Image
        I heard it's cold out, but her popsicle melts
        She's in the
        light, she cries in the dark
        They say I'm a
        bad man, she's wiping my tears
        Why must it be
        me, why must it be me of all people

User Image

H o pe =

╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗
╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝

As Hope was trudging her way down the sidewalk
to the bus stop, she saw a familiar flicker of blonde catch her eye through a mirror.
There were many blonde people in this city. But most human blondes weren't natural.
There blonde didn't flash like it did with the sun. Hope realized it was the sun glaring off
of the store windows. Shielding the sun from her eyes, she looked at the windows irritably
and gasp out of surprise.

"Jade?" She spoke, eye wide in happiness.

She grabbed her consciousness and shook her head. 'That can't be her. She's supposed
to be in the Demon realm right now.'
Hope continued walking while taking glances at the
pretty blonde woman. She indeed had the light of her dear sister. Hope became confused
and stopped in her tracks. There were others with her. A small girl and another woman.
Both light red haired, so bright and gentle closer to the color pink. Hope wondered if it was
Jade after all. She couldn't really tell though. And she didn't want to embarrass herself
shouting out someones name who obviously was not her.

((ooc: GAH AIRI GET YO a** IN THE HOUSE! lol XD))

lizeri's Kouhai

Egg

User Image

COLTON BLAKE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        It's xxx axxx m. ⇁mystery xxxhowxxx we'rexxx axxx couple.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Êtes-vous occupé à la recherche d'une fille qui vous convient le mieux?)
        xxxxxxblack and white g.na
&& DEMON PRINCESS

Shifting uncomfortably in the hospital chair, Colton stretched awkwardly and stood up impatiently as she tried to adjust to the sunlight that shone through the curtains. "Mornin' hun," she said hiding her smile as she sat at the edge of the hospital bed. The young demon girl still fast asleep, she looked at her briefly before grabbing several of her things and throwing it into her black shoulder bag. As she packed, the nurse entered inside and asked softly, "Colton. You should get going before your sister wakes up." Nodding slowly, the seventeen year old's black hair covered her face. "Yes, I know. It's best to get going before she does though." Shrugging, she wondered what she should do for the day before making her usual afternoon visit.

Scratching her head, Colton exited out the hospital room, down a flight of stairs, and finally out of the hospital. As soon as she left, she was already freaking out about her sister's care. Clenching her hands as she had a close grip to her bag, she slowly adjusted her hat as normal Humans would. "I hate war so I'm not looking at the ground and running into things all the time. Why can't it be night already?" Rambling on as she talked about how her life was living on Earth. Bumping shoulders with someone, she hissed at them, "You better watch it."

Continuing her walk, Colton decided to head towards the park where she sat in the mornings under the shade. While making her way towards the park, the demon bumped into someone small. "Kyaa!" Looking down to see who it was, she folded her arms and saw that it was a young girl. "Hey little girl, where's your mommy?" Raising an eyebrow as she awaited an answer, she stared at her in curiousity.

o o c ; Uh oh! Look what happens when Airi is left alone. She is stuck talking to the big bag wolf demon. D: <

Master

User Image

happy smile. Airi continued her happy stroll while still humming an unknown melody. "Kyaa!" she hear as she bumped into a pair of legs. Airi grunted and rubbed the forehead where it was hit. "Hey!" she screamed in her high pitched childish voice. "You almost made me drop Little Willie!" If Airi dropped the baby, she was done for. Hope might yell, and even start crying. Airi could see that Hope really loved each one of the kids and losing the cutest little baby EVER would just be heart breaking.

happy smile. "Hey little girl, where's your mommy?" Airi flinched a little, at the mention on her mother. That was a memory she'd rather forget. But she couldn't show that she was just some crybaby little girl! She had to stay strong, or else Little Willie might see! A good example for her beloved "little brother" was what she had to be. "I, um..." If only she'd thought of a lie beforehand about her parents. "Oh! She's just out, getting groceries." Airi had already replaced her mother with Hope in her mind, so it wasn't a complete lie.

OOC:: Maybe Hope should see the kids with Colton and fight? O: This is a war RP after all. > w<

lizeri's Kouhai

Egg

User Image

COLTON BLAKE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Êtes-vous occupé à la recherche d'une fille qui vous convient le mieux?)
&& DEMON PRINCESS

"Oh! She's just out, getting groceries." Raising an eyebrow at the young girl, Colton got down to her height in an uncomfortably fashion to say, "Well you do know you shouldn't be out here alone, right? It isn't safe for a kid like you." Pulling down the black hat so it covered her eyes, she tried to hold onto her disguise. It was bad enough that some people figured she was the thief and it would be worst if they knew she was a demon or more likely, a daughter of Lucifer. Pausing for a moment, she stood up and asked, "I could help you look for your mother? That is, if you want to." It was better than wandering around aimlessly and being bored to death.

o o c ; Oh dear. Lots of conflict. o;

Master

User Image

happy smile. Airi knew it wasn't safe for her, but she would be careful! Her logic lead her to believe that demons wouldn't be attracted to a pretty park place like this anyway. She also remembered Hope saying to Jade that their mother sent some angels down here to be in disguise and see what the demons are planning in the human world. So, if anything happened, Airi would just scram and an angel would come flying right to the rescue! Everything would be fine. "I could help you look for your mother?" When the lady said this Airi stiffened up. She didn't prepare this far into the conversation. What would she do? If Hope saw her out on the streets without her, let alone having Willie with her, she'd be in a world of trouble. (Well, as the world already isn't in trouble.) "That is, if you want to." Hearing this last part, Airi was saved, but she wasn't' careful enough not to let out a sigh of relief. "No, it's okay! We'll be fine," she answered in a joyful tone.

lizeri's Kouhai

Egg

User Image

COLTON BLAKE

&& DEMON PRINCESS

"No, it's okay! We'll be fine." And there went Colton's pride ... and the rest of her day. Honestly, she hadn't expected to get that answer. It had been more on the lines of actually helping the girl find her mother. And her answer wasn't even close to what she was expecting. "Oh." Awkwardly standing there, she said, "Err ..." Sliding her fingertips through the silkiness of her black hair, she smiled unexpectedly as she quickly came up with something else. That's Colton for you, always quick up something clever before it became too odd. "Anyways, were you heading somewhere? You looked lost and by the way I'm Colton." Smiling slyly, she wondered if the girl would most likely be heading somewhere else.

o o c ;

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

A K I O _ S H I Z U O

Akio decided to leave school before his 4th period today. Skipping was a natural routine for him. He got good grades anyway. The tests were a piece of cake. Schooling on Earth was nothing compared to schooling in Hell. It was a nightmare but you learned and learned well. Heck, he learn his time table before he even turned 3! And so did any other devil who was a student in Hell. Akio didn't need to be in school very long here anyway since he had a job he needed to be at every other day (except the weekend). He grit his teeth as he ran for the moving bus heading for the bus stop. He didn't have time to miss a bus. He was lucky he made it just in time. When the doors opened, he received multiple glares from not only the bus driver but the riders also. He felt sweat drip down his face and moved in for a seat. 'I must have ran inhumanly fast again. s**t...'

( ooc:|| " " )

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
      User Imagex x x x x L u c i a n K i y o s h i
      l i v i n i g f o r a f i g h t. f i g h t i n g f o r m y l i f e.all for you.
      x x x x xx i t ' s x a l l x f o r x y o u . ★xx

"I'm late..." Lucian never had enough time to eat his breakfast. The reason was that he goes to sleep late at night. Changing, no, taking off his clothes to iron them. He ended up sleeping in his uniform last night since he came home late and he was definetly tired. When he wondered where the iron was, he had his eyes set on the clock. 'Two minutes until the bus leaves...' Having no time to waste, he pulled the iron from the top of the cabinet to him at a faraway distance using force. Step-father had agreed with Lucian not to use his powers unless he it was an emergency. Hell, most people already knew his secret. This deal was right after there was rumors. Right now, there were video cameras all over the cameras. Let's just say that this was an emergency. Once he was done ironing the clothes, the door opened and his sister entered the room. Most of you would say why she was here? It was because their parents, now her parents since they gave him away to which he calls him now Step-father, has died. Now before the sister was half-naked Lucian, just wearing plain boxers. His sister was one year younger than him, being born on the day after they gave Lucian away. Speaking in her mind with telepathy, 'Get the ******** hell out of here!' was what the sister heard. Next thing you know, she was pushed out of the room with Lucian's force and the door closed on her like the samething Lucian did. Putting on his clothes, he teleported out of the house and a few feet away from the bus. Seeing a redish haired guy (Akio) entering the bus, around the corner came the bullies. Well, three of the bullies.

Lucian quickly ran for his life to the front of the doors to be stared at the drivers and other passengers. They knew his secret already. Forgetting the bullies were there, they pulled him down to the ground. Snorting when going up into the the bus, the passengers laughed at Lucian too. "Sorry, it's just that you're wasting time for us. It's better to let the faster people go in first." When he got up, the bus doors closed on him. Pounding on the door, he could laughs from the people in the bus. 'Let's see about that...' He back up and making it look like he was opening the bus doors that was invinsible, the doors suddenly opened to the passengers amazement. Of course, they already knew about that. Except one person was basically new to him so there's another one who goes and tells everybody what happened. "Heh, a new thing right there..." Most of the people had said. Then the bus had took off. They were definetly behind schedule because of him. He could tell most people are gonna blame him. Sitting next to the new red haired dude he never had seen in his life, he closed his eyes in peace.

[:OOC: Sorry about my post. Didn't know what to do... haven't posted in a long time... .-. Can most regular people know about these powers? ._.]

xxxx xxxx

Invisible Smoker

User Image
x x x xI could be your W y n t e r followed by a S u m m e r Starr

---Summer had backed up behind her mother slightly she had always be weary of new people though Wynter was one who hid behind her child. She would not let the small girl get behind her, she was silent while they spoke though she smiled softly like any woman would when someone was talking to their child. As the blonde crouched down to speak with Summer Wynter's grip on the child's shoulder became slightly tighter she was nervous and it was always the strange people that Summer would talk to. Summer's eyes flicked away when she noticed the crystal blue ones looking back at her. Death was in Summer's eyes nearly everyone would say so, Some humans even think she is death. But the sweet voice of the other bought light to Summer's eyes as she gave the woman a warm shy smile. She was suddenly very comfortable with this woman she seemed nice enough. Her small hand was about to shoot out and stroke the others blonde hair. It was not as long as hers and her mothers but it was still pretty in color.

---A small voice with a massive aura had made Summer's head snap to the side a small blonde girl, Wynter tuned slowly. It was the small girl she had seen on the bus, she now looked hot, frustrated yet completely beautiful in every way. Wynter envied these women that where around her, but her silence could not be broken no matter how hard her mind fought to spew foul words upon these angels she could not bring herself to do so. Summer looked back to the one in front of her. Jade. Her name must be Jade, "There is a lady over there calling you...Jade" Summer said sweetly her left hand pointed out to smaller girl. Before she looked up to her mother, "Oh can we go to the park after Mummy? You can come too Jade!" Summer said brightly smiling like the child she was.

User Image

OOC; "Sorry It took me a while to reply, was super busy"

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

A K I O _ S H I Z U O

Akio was shocked, he had to admit. The boy who had just sat next to him didn't radiate any angelic nor demonic aura. Just the aura of a human being. So him being able to do something so peculiar was extremely confusing. Unless, of course, he was a mutant. It wasn't very common, but they do exist. Akio just stared and the boy with his mouth agape. It took him a while to notice that it was open. "That was some pretty interesting stuff you did back there..." Akio said, adjusting his face to a not so embarrassing expression.

( ooc:|| "Guys, just letting anyone know whose rping with Stars characters that she's going to be offline for a while. Computer broken lol. She'll try to be on whenever she can though. >.< Miss her already QAQ " )

Master

User Imageplease wait for me up there. ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
blank.

x using a ⓓ ⓘ ⓢ ⓖ ⓤ ⓘ ⓢ ⓔ isn't a lie x
blank.
it's just a gateway to another you

blank blank blankblank blankblank

// for the world my angel. Jade didn't take her eyes off the little girl. Seeing a being like her was fascinating. And how did she know her name? Jade hadn't introduced herself. Maybe it was a power of hers. How unique. Jade then looked over to where the little girl was pointing. That lady... Hope. Jade automatically turned back to the child. No one is supposed to know that she's back from Hell. This was only supposed to last a little while. If anyone knew she was back up in Earth... the whole mission would be jeopardized. Jade then smiled to the little girl. And then looked up at her mother. What must be going on in the head of that woman? Having relations with a demon? Giving birth to its child? What if half demons are stronger than regular ones? What if this child is used as a war weapon. Jade wouldn't say anything to Lady Jenovin. If she's been safe so far, it should be fine for the future. But along with her current mission, Jade felt that she had a new responsibility upon her. She just felt like she needed to protect this child and her mother. "Well, why don't you tell me your name?" Jade asked. "I don't want to go to the park with strangers." More accurately, she didn't want this pair to be roaming the streets without protection anymore. Maybe she should say something to Lady Jenovin? Get some protection assigned to them?

OOC:: Used as a war weapon... interesting, no? And look, I'm online. 8'D

█████ only █████ you █████
blank.
a r e x n o t x h e r e
blank.
a n d t h e w o r l d i s c o l o r l e s s

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
      User Imagex x x x x L u c i a n K i y o s h i
      l i v i n i g f o r a f i g h t. f i g h t i n g f o r m y l i f e.all for you.
      x x x x xx i t ' s x a l l x f o r x y o u . ★xx

Lucian looked at the people that were staring at him. That was kinda creepy since they already knew his secret. Using telepathy to stop them staring at him, he thought, 'You idiots will start staring at me, you hear me?' They looked away as soon as they heard him speaking in their mind. It's true that Lucian has the power for them to agree with him at any time, but they don't like Lucian using his powers on them. Finally closing his eyes, he was interrupted by the red haired. Lucian probably forgot he took a seat right next to the dude. "That was some pretty interesting stuff you did back there..." Again, Lucian just remembered that this guy was a new face so what he had done outside was unfamiliar? Forget it, he could just say a lie. Yes, a lie! "Oh, it was just a magic trick. Everybody here was amazed, that's why they were staring at me. I always amaze them with my magic tricks if something happens, you know?" Lucian, talking this much? Hah, like that would happen! Too late, it already happened.

[:OOC: ]

xxxx xxxx

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

A K I O _ S H I Z U O

Akio chuckled, loosening his tie. "You know you can't fool me. It's not the first time I've seen things like that. I know what you are. And you're terrible at lying by the way." Akio said, stiffling his laughter. It's true, Akio has seen mutant humans before. He's even turned one himself. though it was long ago and he regretted doing it. He even went to the same school as a few mutants. He knew some where deformed and some are extremely tricky. There powers holding more than Akio himself. Akio let out a small sigh. "There's really no need to hide it. If people don't appreciate your powers they're most likely afraid or jealous. Just like they're afraid of Demons and Angels. Because they are different. Pay them no mind. Name's Akio by the way. You are?"

( ooc:|| " " )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces