7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
>>___________________ |۞ | Touch

User Image

۞ ;; ABOUT The Mi {dd} le your End w hat was the [BEGINNING]

God said they didn't belong.

Not on Earth, not on Heaven, not anywhere.

They were believed to be evil. The Angels that is.

Human citizens don't see them the same anymore. Some say that demons tricked them into believing the lie that angels are the bad guys.

Who knows? It could be that they lost the war to the demons, leaving earth in the hands of what some call true evil.

Of course the angels want to revive their name in justice and make the land safe once again, having humans believe they are good. Knowing they are confused and have no choice in believing either is good, the angels and the demons remain enemies.

The angels know not the demons purpose in deciving the human beings. But they cannot forgive their so called "all mighty" Lucifer for killing off many angels and their God.

They want the balance back. Heaven safe and good, Hell the home of demons, and Earth their in between.

But which side will you choose?

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
    ۞ ;; RULES Play fair {&} Follow the Rules or else you [DIE]

+ Use of text talk will not be tolerated when in character. (ex: u- you, ty- thank you, ect.) Slang is accepted. (Ex: Yo, sup, gon', ect.)

+ Have your character profile sent to "M o o n L i t e H i m e" with the subject as "Banana phone" or else I will not accept it.

+ Try to be decorative with your posts. Make them look nice. I'm sure some will become bored after reading a bland post.

+ For out of character (OOC) use quotations (((((()))))) or brackets [[[[[]]]] {{{{}}}}. Do not post OCC in a seperate post. That's what the OCC chat is for! I want this RP to look neat and professional. How would you like it if someone started posting irresponsibly on something you made? Please use the occ chat of your characters occ or even PM's.

+ This RP will be in 3rd person! Meaning no writing "I" unless they are speaking. (Ex: Joe went to the parlor. His new hair cut was nice. He got all of the girls.)

+ Please follow Gaia' TOS. Their rules are our rules.

+ Rating in this RP is 16+. Keep the swearing to a minimum. Romance is encouraged ;D

+ No God modding. The only superiors in this role play is Lucifer, Jenovin (God), and myself~ and they are UNplayable!

+ If inactive for a long period of time, I will inactivate (KILL) off your character. If you want back in you will have to make your character again (I will somehow revive them). You must tell me when you will be away for a long period of time.

+ Try not to have really short posts please.

+ BE nice and HAVE FUN~!!! biggrin

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
    ۞ ;; GODS Wlhat They Go by Names they are known as [Good/Evil]

User Image

JENOVIN

Jenovin goes by God, Jen, Lord, Light, Jenova, and more. She is the side that is safety. She is not violent but will protect any who show greatness in their soul.

User Image

LUCIFER

Lucifer goes by Lord, Sin, Dark, Mr. Reap, King of the Damned, Lus, and more. He is known as evil yet his intentions are impure yet not understood. Some think they are for his unrequited love, Jenovin. Some say it's just because he's violent. None know for sure. He has many sons and daughter just as Jenovin (O.o but she's a virgin!!).

PROFILE LINK [PG] <<<<

OOC CHAT [PG]<<<<

User Image

ANGELS ~

Angels have white feather wings. The carry the power of thunder, light, wind, Water, ice, White ice (Special rare abilities), and white magic (healing and stuff). They usually have light skin blonde hair and blue eyes though that's only the sons and daughters of Jenovin

User Image

DEMONS X

Demons have either black feather wings or bat/ dragon like wings. They carry the powers of fire, Darkness, poison, black ice (rare case abilities such as spider web powers or acid), and dark magic (you know instead of giving life they such it out) Only the sons and daughters of Lucifer have horns. Demons usually have tan or dark skin with black hair and red fire like eyes but of course there's always a rare case. These type of Demons are rarely seen anymore.

User Image

HUMANS ۞

Humans are normal beings. Neither beings of above. They're human who may have special powers (like X-men! biggrin ) But they would be called Mutants. Deformed beings turned by the demons. Humans come in different shapes and sizes and colors. Many of the race are fighters for their own kind. Protecting their loved one and hiding from the evil outsiders who have killed many. Those humans are considered either brave or very naive.

((You may change the colors to your liking. Only pick two colors though. You do not HAVE to have powers. You can have weapons. Specify what type of weapon you have in ANYTHING ELSE. Dont forget to remove the "{ENTER HERE}" parts. The biography should at least be one or two paragraphs long. (It doesn't really matter though, just tell us you characters background.) The characters photo CANNOT be a realistic photo. It can be cartoon/anime-ish or realistic/anime-ish {like marvel comics animeish? lol}. You get the idea.))

[color=lightblue][size=18]APPEARANCE :: [/size][/color] {No real life pictures.}

[color=#8C8C8C][size=18]USERNAME :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{ENTER HERE}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=lightblue][size=18]CHARACTER NAME :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{ENTER HERE}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#8C8C8C][size=18] RACE :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b] {DEMON/ ANGEL/ HUMAN} [/b][/size][/color]

[color=lightblue][size=18] SEX :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{FEMALE/ MALE}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#8C8C8C][size=18] AGE :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{ENTER HERE}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=lightblue][size=18] POWERS :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{ENTER HERE}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#8C8C8C][size=18] HOBBIES :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{ENTER HERE}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=lightblue][size=18] DISLIKES :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{ENTER HERE}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#8C8C8C][size=18] FEARS :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{ENTER HERE}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=lightblue][size=18] FAVORITES :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{ENTER HERE}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#8C8C8C][size=18] PERSONALITY :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{ENTER HERE}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=lightblue][size=18] BIOGRAPHY :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{A little something about your character}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#8C8C8C][size=18] SON/DAUGHTER OF OVERLORD? :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{Yes/No} (If so...) [/b][/size][/color]

[color=lightblue][size=18]SIN OR JEN? :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{SEN/JEN}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#8C8C8C][size=18]THEME SONG :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{SONG LINK}[/b][/size][/color]

[color=lightblue][size=18] ANYTHING ELSE? :: [/size][/color] [color=#8C8C8C][size=9][b]{Specify if there is anything else such as if you are a demon do you have horns? what type of wings? ect ect.} [/b][/size][/color]

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
    ۞ ;; HAPPENINGS Whathappens {in} Cathedral stays IN the [CATHEDRAL]

Things that have happened in Hell, Heaven, and Earth (Together known as Cathedral)

+ Role-Play is accepting~<3

+ Role Play Banner was made. Support the RP and get us more members~!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/o-a/t.72570669/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy349/iNadeshiko/SinvsJen__.jpg[/IMG] [/url]

+ More members for the role play. Yay~

+ A Rule has been edited. Please take a look: " For out of character (OOC) use quotations (((((()))))) or brackets [[[[[]]]] {{{{}}}}. Do not post OCC in a seperate post. That's what the OCC chat is for! I want this RP to look neat and professional. How would you like it if someone started posting irresponsibly on something you made? Please use the occ chat of your characters occ or even PM's."

+Summer Break is coming and so is a decision.

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
+Bump Bump+

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Master

User Imageplease wait for me up there. ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
blank.

x using a ⓓ ⓘ ⓢ ⓖ ⓤ ⓘ ⓢ ⓔ isn't a lie x
blank.
it's just a gateway to another you

blank blank blankblank blankblank

// for the world my angel. Jade always loved being able to help. She loved the feeling of knowing that she's of value and that she had a purpose, so... of course, she'd accept this job right? She was the best for this job, right? After all those years of being fascinated with human drama and theater, she'd finally be able to live her dream of acting while still contributing to the common good. So, there's no reason that she'd refuse this task, right? Jade took a deep breath. Why am I hesitating? she scolded herself. That's it. No more chickening out. Jade put on the gloves and starting applying the mixture into her hair. She brushed it all around, making sure that every millimeter of her hair was covered in the goop; no blonde left to see. This decision could be the one that tell the outcome of the war.

xxx After almost an hour, Jade washed out the black goop out of her hair. She didn't dare to look at herself in the mirror. The outcome still scared her a little. She then took the contacts that Lady Jenova had sent down to her. "Mother..." She was intent on winning this. Putting them into her eyes, she took one last deep breath before revealing the new Jade to herself. "Hello, demon," she said to her reflection with jet black hair and fiery red eyes.

OOC:: My post style really isn't done... but I wanted to post before I leave for a few days. D':
        Sorry it's a lil' short too. Gotta rush and pack.

█████ only █████ you █████
blank.
a r e x n o t x h e r e
blank.
a n d t h e w o r l d i s c o l o r l e s s

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
{ The }{ crowd }{ on }{ the }{ street }{ walks }{ slowly }{ don't }{ mind }{ the }{ rain }

User Image
        I heard it's cold out, but her popsicle melts
        She's in the
        light, she cries in the dark
        They say I'm a
        bad man, she's wiping my tears
        Why must it be
        me, why must it be me of all people

User Image

H o pe =

╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗
╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝

Lady Jenovin told warned her not to go.
But of course when it came to the human world, Hope would not listen.
She was on her way to the orphanage coming from the grocery store
and she was stuck in a hold up close to the bank.
It of course would be the demons doing
and she of all people was stuck in the middle of the mess
with her hand held above her head. Luckily she wore a read beanie with
black sunglasses or else she'd be given no mercy by the demons.

I they knew that she was an Angel, everyone being held hostage
would most likely be killed. And Hope really didn't want that blood
on her hands. She could fight but she was completely out numbered.
There was no way she could take them all on on her own.
Just then, her mind flashed to all white, pictures scattered
of a face unknown to her. A random citizen. And then death.
The same happened just as her mind cleared and she took the chance
to break loose and run away. Figuring she wasn't being followed,
she removed her sunglasses and made her way inside the orphanage
hoping that the children would all be safe.

"Mommy's home~! I've got you favorite you guys. Lets dig in!"

Master

User Imageplease wait for me up there. ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
blank.

x ⓛⓘⓥⓔ the ⓛ ⓘ ⓔ until the ⓛⓘⓔ becomes your ⓛ ⓘ ⓕ ⓔ x
blank.
how do you know what to believe when who you are was made to deceive

blank blank blankblank blankblank

// for the world my angel in disguise. Jade looked at herself in the mirror with her dye hair and contacts given to her by her mother. "So weird..." She had to get use to it. This is the new her until the war ends, and the better she does her job, the faster she can return to her normal self. Jade tried to imagine how her life was going to be. No more casually going back and forth between Heavens and Earth once she enters world of the Demons... no more open interaction with her large number of siblings... and no more working at the orphanage with one of her closest sisters, Hope... Hope! I made a promise to help cook at the orphanage! A promise was not something Jade was ever going to break. She quickly got dressed and dashed out. She passed by a mirror and took some time to look into it. It was strange. So different. She was not used to wearing dark colors... she always wore the typical angel colors: white and light blue.

my angel in disguise. After being bewildered by her sudden change in appearance, she found a secret way to come down from the Heavens and found her way to the orphanage. She memorized the route; every time she wanted to see Hope, this was the place to go. Jade openly shuffled her way through the doors and the rooms to find Hope. She completely forgot Hope had to knowledge of her mission and transformation. "Hope, I'm here!" Jade announced, walking into the kitchen.

█████ only █████ you █████
blank.
a r e x n o t x h e r e
blank.
a n d t h e w o r l d i s c o l o r l e s s

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
{ The }{ crowd }{ on }{ the }{ street }{ walks }{ slowly }{ don't }{ mind }{ the }{ rain }

User Image
        I heard it's cold out, but her popsicle melts
        She's in the
        light, she cries in the dark
        They say I'm a
        bad man, she's wiping my tears
        Why must it be
        me, why must it be me of all people

User Image

H o pe =

╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗
╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝

Hope smiled at the sound of her lovely
older sisters voice.

"Jade! I'm so glad you're finally here. Could you help me in here?
The vegetables need chopping-"
Turning around to find her sister Jade
at the door, hanging her jacket. The things that stood out about her the most
was her dark colored hair. Hope knew her sisters mission and knew she would look
completely different yet that didn't stop her from being so surprised.

"Gosh. You look so different! I guess it'll be hard for me to get used to
you being a 'Demon'."
Hope smiled sadly and walked up to Jade with a carrot.

"Time to get the work. They're hungry and their cries are aggravating."
She said with tears in her eyes.

Their were 6 children in the orphanage. All under the age of 7. There was even
an infant Hope had taken in a few months ago. It was difficult to take
care of them all on her own. It drove her crazy to the point of tear at times.
So many crying children missing their mothers and fathers.
Hope understood yet it was too much to handle on her own. She needed help
and that's when she asked her lovely sister Jade.

Hope didn't even let the kids out much for the Demons were everywhere
now. It was hard work but she know they needed her. The humans needed
Hope.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out