Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
{ The }{ crowd }{ on }{ the }{ street }{ walks }{ slowly }{ don't }{ mind }{ the }{ rain }

User Image
        I heard it's cold out, but her popsicle melts
        She's in the
        light, she cries in the dark
        They say I'm a
        bad man, she's wiping my tears
        Why must it be
        me, why must it be me of all people

User Image

H o pe =

╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗
╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝

Hope was tempted to take her offer
though Airi was standing right there. She couldn't bear to just let
see her face in fear if she were to get hurt. Hope stiffened and
then took a deep breath.

"Airi, you should go back to the orphanage. We don't need William
here."
Hope said, patting Airi' back in an attempt to shoo her away.

((ooc: LOL um...Star? Jade isn't here...))

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
      User Imagex x x x x L u c i a n K i y o s h i
      l i v i n i g f o r a f i g h t. f i g h t i n g f o r m y l i f e.all for you.
      x x x x xx i t ' s x a l l x f o r x y o u . ★xx

Lucian was shaking nervously as the bully was walking away. It was like he had been abused! Staring at the bully, he attempted to do what his step-father would had been ashamed of. Pulling up his right hand, he did the middle finger. Right when a child was about to stare at him, he put his hand down immediately. "Damn you, damn you, damn you." Looking at the bully who finally found a seat, he started to tightened up his tie. Out of nowhere, he heard something say something. 'Shame on you... shame on you...' It was Step-father. Ignoring him, he answered Akio's question. "He was sitting on me! If he wasn't, I would've done it easily."

[:OOC: ]

xxxx xxxx

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

A K I O _ S H I Z U O

The bus final stopped at his stop and he stood, grabbing his school bag. "Well You should let people walk all over you like that. You're stronger than you look, Lucian. I have to go. this is my stop. Maybe I'll see you again." Akio jumped off the bus and ran into the boutique he worked at. He was soon doing his job for $50 a week. It was enough to get him by. He even worked over time alot. The main reason he got a job at the boutique was to meet girls of course.

( ooc:|| " " )

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucian watched Akio jump out of the bus as it stopped. The doors closed and the bus drove to the next few stops. Getting off the bus, he was pushed down as the bus driver kicked him in the butt. "We don't have time to waste!" The doors closed and drove away, shrinking from where Lucian stood. Turning away, he looked up at the huge school he was working at. 'Why do I have to wear a buisness suit even though I'm suppose to clean up this place?' Lucian entered the building quietly. Walking towards to the Principal's Office, which the people he works with calls "Operation Headquarters", he put his hand on the knob. "Lucia is hot." Opening the door, he started to hear some music. It seems they're not doing any operations yet. Walking inside the office, he looked at his sister. "Lucia, you beated me here? I was on the bus!!!" Lucian started to pick up a bucket of water, soap, and a scrubber. Lucia looked at him with an evil grin and started laughing. "That's what you get for not accepting the Ferrari Enzo. And that's how I beat you hear... AJ, turn off the music. It's time to get on with the operations. Operation Monster Stream. This time, we're having everyone go. We might face Monster Stream again." Lucian was filled with wonders. His first operation is fishing! The school must've run out of food though. He put the bucket of water, soap, and scrubber down. AJ started dancing after he turned on the music once again. "I kiss you~"

Lucian was given a .44 Magnum to use only for emergency, as he was also given a special blade, Maximilian. Everybody was going down to a river near the school which was only available for those who fish for the school. Sure, criminals were down there, but they just go to a different area. If they even drop something, the group Lucian was in just ignore it, not even bothering to give it back to the owners until it was part of the operation. In total of the SSS, which is what the group is called, there were 10 people in all, including Lucian. Walking down the hill, they saw a fish jump out of the river. If there was a fish that jumps around this place, it was sure to be good omen. Few minutes passed, and everybody was sure to have about eight fish. "Knock on heaven's door, yeah~" AJ started yelling as he pulled out Mark 23. Lucian and Lucia looked up as a huge fish arised up the river. It rose up over them staring at them."Er... run!" Everybody ran up the hill carrying their bucket of fish. AJ started shooting at the fish as it started opening it's mouth. "New stuff, yo~ It's called Heaven's Door!" One minute later and everybody started to do their regular stuff. Helping people or usually cleaning the school. Lucian had to give Maximilian back, but he was allowed to keep the .44 Magnum. He didn't even know how to use these guns. Has it been only one hour at work, everybody was dismissed. $50 - $100 per day. How much you get depends on what you do. Once everybody left, Lucia drove Lucian home, except that Lucian got to drive. "One hour and something minutes is all that I wasted..." Lucian went to his bedroom and layed down on his bed.

[:OOC: ._. ]

xxxx xxxx

Shy Kitten

9,225 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

..´¯`·»ºØ´ Ӄчσкσ ϒαмαмσтσ ´Øº«·´¯`

User Image

Kyoko sat outside in a park. She was on top of the slide sketching the swing set just ahead of her. It seemed to be old, the metal barely shining from the sun as it was covered in rust. However, this did not stop Kyoko from putting away her sketch pad in her backpack, which was placed neatly by her bat. Slowly but steady, Kyoko slid down the slide and made her way to the swings. There, she sat comfortably on one, soon looking at the surrounding around her.

It was not long till Kyoko noticed two people arguing. One appeared to have long black hair while the other was blond. Without taking in anymore thoughts, a chill went down her spine. Slowly, Kyoko had made her way back to the slide to get her things and hide. Just
under the slide, Kyoko held her bat close to her chest. 'Great, just great.'

User Image
Smiling, even if the world is frowning. .........

[:OOC: Posted first post ->ω<- ]

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

"Lucian, walk Lucius to the park, will ya?" Old man turned on the TV as he sat on the couch. Figures that old man keeps on doing that every day. Too lazy to do anything, he counts on Lucian and Lucia to do everything for him. The door was open slightly so it made it easy for Lucius to walk in. Lucius was first a stray, small dog that was covered in dirty white in the rain. Feeling sorry for it, they took it in. Cleaning it after they took it in, it felt comfortable in their care. Now, Lucius was one big dog now at the size of a wolf. Lucius' place that he likes to go after a few days is the park, where he used to live before at their home. Lucian used force to pull the leash towards him. Before Lucian could put it on, he understanded that Lucius doesn't want to have it on.

Both of them walked toward to the park slowly enjoying the fresh air. They had to stop for that Lucius needed to pee in front of the houses nearby them. Arriving at the park, Lucius started to run around the place wagging his tail. Lucius had some good eyesight, but not able to see people that he hadn't spend time with. It should take atleast one hour to recognize the shape, like a computer or a robot! Lucian walked around to see a figure under the slide with a bat. He decided to scare the figure. He looked around for a pebble and used telekinesis to pull it up into the air. Then using force to push it toward the figure at the head, he teleported to be at the back of the figure. 'Female, huh?' As the pebble made a direct hit, he was sure if it was directed at the female's head. Taking a step forward, he made a sound with his shoe. Oh, he wasn't suppose to make a sound! He took a step backwards to see that he stepped on a pebble. Figuring out that it must've hit something to land right here, he started to panic. He was sure that it was going to hit the female's head.

[:OOC: Yell and hit him in the face without warning! >D]

xxxx xxxx

Shy Kitten

9,225 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image

Kyoko's ear twitched, hearing movement by her. She still kept a eye on the two figures ahead of her. However, that soon changed when she heard a crackling sound behind her. Turning her head, she saw a tall figure before her who appeared to be male. Kyoko's eyes widen in fear and she rose her bat, hitting his foot. "D-Don't come near me!" Kyoko yelled in fright, soon trying to grab her belongings so she ca make a run for it. 'Shoot shoot shoot!'

Kyoko's head slowly rose up to look at the figure again, her heartbeat so loud she figured even the man before her could hear it. It had been so long sens she ran into another being, and Kyoko seemed to freeze at the stop.

User Image

[:OOC: Terraria time! ->ω<- ]

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucian looked at the girl as she quickly gathered her stuff. Looking at the foot that was hit by the bat, he moved it like it was in good shape. "That doesn't hurt at all. Don't worry, I'm not a bad guy." Lucian was slightly annoyed at the girl for that he heard her heartbeat. He heard a bark behind her and watched as Lucius was going in defense mode, protecting his master. Running toward the girl, it jumped in the air and tackled the girl to the ground. Before Lucian could stop Lucius, the wolf-sized dog licked the girl on the face, mostly on the mouth. This never happened to anyone except old man and himself. His sister, Lucia? Well, she was pretty, but Lucius disliked her, clawing her face until old man helped her. Good job, Lucius! Lucius was already into the girl as he continued licking the girl to her death. Isn't it weird? Lucian started to kick the dog's butt until it backed away from the girl. "Er... sorry. He never actually does that to strangers..." Lucian held out his hand to help the girl.

[:OOC: Lucian, a man? Lucian's proud to be called a man, even though he is nineteen years old, a teenager.]

xxxx xxxx

Shy Kitten

9,225 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image

Kyoko gasped when she was 'attacked' by a huge dog. But giggle has escaped her lips as it licked her all over her face. "Wah, good boy!" Kyoko couldn't stop laughing, even after the dog stopped. She looked back up at the person before her. "S-so, he's yours?" Kyoko took his hand and got up, a small smile plastered on her face. It was strange to tell the truth. Though its been long, Kyoko felt comfortable talking. Though, maybe its because she had a cute doggy by her. She pet the dogs head lightly. 'So cute~'

User Image

[:OOC: Dawgy ->ω<- ]

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucian helped the girl up as she took his hand. He had this weird feeling that he had a long time ago. That was when he was somewhere after he was born. The girl pat on Lucius' head lightly and the dog layed down on the ground. "Uh... yeah. That's right." Lucian looked around the park and saw something a Ferrari Enzo in the streets speeding. As it went past the park, he put his head in his palm. His head raised up as he had forgotten his manners. "Lucian is my name. This is Lucius." Lucian pointed at his dog who started to bark at some two people, a blond and black haired, fighting. The dog tried to run over there, but before he could take any step forward, Lucian stomped his feet. Lucius went back to Lucian and layed down. "Judging by your looks, I could tell you were hiding from something and you are somewhat a hobo. No offense."

xxxx xxxx

Shy Kitten

9,225 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image

Kyoko couldn't help but eye the suspiciously, but tried to be as normal as possible. "Lucian is my name. This is Lucius." This made Kyoko pay more attention, looking up at who called themselves Lucian. Right away she made a connection, not really sure if it was intended. "Ah, your names are similar~" A giggle escaped Kyoko's lips and she held out her hand to shake the strangers. "Name's Kyoko."

It was soon did Kyoko just realized that this Lucian had called her a hobo, making her flinch. "Um.. More like a explorer.." She said in a correcting manner, but knew that he was right. She had no home, or family. Kyoko had to defend herself against strangers and keep looking for places to sleep or just to get a meal. 'I'm better off in a orphanage.'

User Image

[:OOC: How mean. Its better to be called a homeless~ ->ω<- ]

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Listening to Kyoko, Lucian started to think that it almost rhymes with Tokyo. Lucius tilted his head as soon as he heard the girl's name, probobly thinking the samething as Lucian. "That's not it, my sister is named Lucia." Most people always say they that the trio's names are similiar. The trio get annoyed sometimes when they say that since they are usually together when they're younger. Lucia is one who always get annoyed even though they're somebody close to her, such as her best friend. "Well... how bout' you stay at my place, Kyoko? We have an extra room that we clean for guests."

[:OOC: Oh... oh yeah! ;D ]

xxxx xxxx

Shy Kitten

9,225 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image

Kyoko rubbed the back of her head nervously, unsure to really take the offer or not. "Its fine really. A explorer has the whole world as there home!" She stopped and looked at him, a small smile on her face. "Besides.. Have you ever slept underneath the stars?" She turned around in a circle and sat on the ground by the dog, betting him. "Its really beautiful to tell the truth."

Kyoko knew her words were lies, but lies seemed to be better at this time. Its can be from getting her out of tough situations to cheering herself up.

User Image

[:OOC: ->ω<- ]

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucian looked up at the sky as he didn't see the stars. Of course, it wasn't dark yet. "No. I stood and sat under the stars. It sure is beautiful. Everybody always does that before they go to sleep. I say, we got a perfect view." Lucian rubbed the back of his head as he smirked. Lucius started to stare at other people who are entering the park which are basically kids. The dog barked at the kids which scared them away, making the kids more farther away from them. "If you want to visit my house, it's around the corner." Lucian pointed towards where to go. Right after, Lucius got up and walked towards to a tree that was nearby. It was giant and great shelter for rains. Laying down next to the tree, the dog drifted off somewhere in his sleep. "That's where we found him. This was where he lived after he went astray." Walking towards the tree, he looked up to see something written. A laugh escaped from his lips.

xxxx xxxx

Shy Kitten

9,225 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image

Kyoko followed Lucian, feeling a bit curious. There, he showed her a tree and her small smile grew. She soon placed her hand on it. "It's really big.." Kyoko turned her head, looking at Lucian curiously as he laughed. "H-Hey, what is it..?" She tried peeking over his shoulder, but it was impossible due to her height.

"I wanna see~" Kyoko started to pout, looking at the back of Lucian's head. Kyoko then started to think if she should maybe go visit him. 'Maybe.. We could be friends.' She shook the thought out of her head, not wanting to get too close to anyone, just in case something was to happen. The last thing Kyoko wants is to loose someone again.

User Image

[:OOC: ->ω<- ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces