Welcome to Gaia! ::

Master

User Imageplease wait for me up there. ¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
blank.

x ⓛⓘⓥⓔ the ⓛ ⓘ ⓔ until the ⓛⓘⓔ becomes your ⓛ ⓘ ⓕ ⓔ x
blank.
how do you know what to believe when who you are was made to deceive

blank blank blankblank blankblank

// for the world my angel in disguise. Jade smiled and played peek a boo with little Willie for a while. This must be the one Airi loves so much. He was a precious little one. Jade helped the children when they had a little spill or if they still wanted a little bit more. And after all that work, Jade remembered the time. "I'm sorry, Hope... this is my time limit." She looked outside and saw that it was dark. The perfect time for her to change the appearance of her wings and sneak down into the Demon World. If she left any later, she'd be seen my morning. Jade gave each of the little kids a hug. "Auntie Jade has to go now... be strong, okay?" she said to each of them. Lastly, she have Hope a hug. "You especially. Be strong." Tears were starting to fill up around her eyes.

Definitely not my stlye, but if I have to...

█████ only █████ you █████
blank.
a r e x n o t x h e r e
blank.
a n d t h e w o r l d i s c o l o r l e s s

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
{ The }{ crowd }{ on }{ the }{ street }{ walks }{ slowly }{ don't }{ mind }{ the }{ rain }

User Image
        I heard it's cold out, but her popsicle melts
        She's in the
        light, she cries in the dark
        They say I'm a
        bad man, she's wiping my tears
        Why must it be
        me, why must it be me of all people

User Image

H o pe =

╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗
╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝

Hope wrapped her arms around her sister,
hugging her back tightly. "Don't cry. I'll be fine. Just promise me...that you will
come back safely, Jade."
Hope smiled cheerfully, in an attempt to hide her sadness
yet her barrier broke, a few tear escaping her closed 'happy' eyes.

"Ah. There I go tearing up." Hope said softly, wiping her tear with her wrists.
'I'll be alright. I can handle myself. I'll be fine.' She thought to herself putting
another smile on her face. A real smile. "Good Luck sis."

Master

blank.

blank.

// for the world my angel in disguise. Jade nodded and off she went. Before going out the door, she gave Hope and children one last smile and goodbye. "I'll definitely be back." Jade picked up her bag of supplies (that were disguised as harmless trinkets) and searched for an extra dark corner, under the extra shade of a tree. The moon was bright tonight. Jade put down her back and removed her gray cardigan, revealing her white angel wings. The soon-to-be-demon closed her eyes and focused. A little bit of an aura became visible around her while slowly, her angelic wings turned black like those of a demon. Little by little, the white was eaten up by the black.

blank.
a r e x n o t x h e r e
blank.

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
{ The }{ crowd }{ on }{ the }{ street }{ walks }{ slowly }{ don't }{ mind }{ the }{ rain }

User Image
        She's in the
        They say I'm a
        Why must it be

User Image

H o pe =

Hope got the little ones ready for bed
and as the slept through the night, including the infant child, Hope began to
wonder when all of this would be over. So her worries could rest peacefully.
Slowly she drifted off to sleep on the sofa and dreamed of her love mother.
All was well as she slept.

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
NEW DAY (2)

Bear

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
User Image

►►₩ℌεяε Ðḯⅾ ℐ ℃◎м℮ ℱґ◎м....xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxтℌḯṧ їṧ ℊ℮тт☤ᾔℊ ◎ℓ∂xxxxxxx

CLOUD was satisfied with yesterday's work. She earned fairly enough money. Being slightly tired of her daily leftovers, CLOUD went to spend her hard earned money on some nice sweets, like her favorite red velvet cake. Afterwards she would work hard again or just wander around town to break the daily routine.

ut f ¢onsideration :: What should I do ^ u^;; ?

Wℌaт αґ℮ тн℮ṧ℮ ẘїη❡﹩ ḟoґ?
xxxxxxxxxℐм . ϴ♭vḯøüṧʟ⑂ . ℕ☺t . ℕøямαʟxxxxxxxxx

Master

blank.

blank.

// for the world my angel in disguise. Jade observed her surroundings. The demon world as worse than she expected. She's heard rumors about from angels that have interacted with humans, but none of them compared to the hell of a place this world turned out to be. It was dirty. Jade hated that. Even first stepping into this world last night with her new black wings, she had the urge to go on a cleaning sweep, just to clean this entire place up. Never before did she appreciate how nice the Heavens were and how Angels took hygiene seriously. And the people living here were just as horrible. Jade was a good looking girl and whenever she walked past a group of demon boys last night, they would gonk at her and make perverted remark. They made her shudder. Sure, the Angel boys made a few jokes here and there and they can act a little perverted sometimes, but nothing like these obnoxious demons! It disgusted her!

xxx She sighed. Looking out the window of her new "home" in this horrible Hell, she saw that it was more red than black. This is what these creatures called "day time." And most of the demons are still in bed. Well, what can you expect from these people of darkness? She stepped out, not bearing to stay in her "home." (It was also dirty. She cleaned up a little, like dusting off the spider webs, but too clean will attract some attention and cause suspicion.) Jade walked for a little and then remembered that this was the Hell, not the Earth. So, she took off and started flying, just aimlessly wandering. She paid special attention to the places she passed where she had to put hidden cameras for the angels to spy. This was a wonderful invention by the Angel's technology group. The found some way to use their magic to make these cameras visible only to light colored eyes. They couldn't make the cameras completely invisible or else they would be hard to work with. And using magic over and over again to make the cameras go from visible to invisible will wear the machines out. Just making it invisible to those that they don't want to see it was an ingenious solution. Warfare is getting really intense, she thought to herself.

blank.
a r e x n o t x h e r e
blank.

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

User Image
        She's in the
        They say I'm a
        Why must it be

User Image

H o pe =

The day started early yet again for Hope.
The sun was harsh on her eyes as she took out the trash. When she went back
inside, she did the laundry and dishes and picked up the children' toys. Afterward,
she went to check on baby William and to her surprise he was wide awake, sitting
up on his own. Hope smiled warmly and picked him up out of the crib.

"Good morning, Willie. Did you sleep well?" She held him close and walked out
of the room.

Placing him in his swing and turning on the televison, she went back to doing the
house work. Hope jumped in surprise when she heard her name called. She turned
to see one of the children sobbing.

"What's the matter? Are you hurt?" Hope asked, her voice filled with concern as she
dropped her dust rag and ran over to the young boy.

Her nostrils where violant with a strong stench of piss. She knew exactly why the boy
was crying.

"You wet your bed, didn't you?" The boy nodded, wiping his eyes.

He apologized and offered to clean up the mess but Hope couldn't let him do something
like that. But she did allow him to help. It was his piss after all. Hope took the soiled
sheets to the washing machine and sighed immensely. She was going to need more
detergent. Hope went to go wake the eldest of the children so he could watch them
while she was out. Hope told the children who where up to bathe and behave while
she was gone. With that, she took her leave out the door, heading for the grocery store.

((ooc: You can bump into Hope now that she's out of the house lol ))

Invisible Smoker

User Image
x x x xI could be your W y n t e r followed by a S u m m e r Starr

---A small body beneath a bed of sheets shuffled and moved. A small groan could be heard as a small head of pink head popped up and out of the white sheets that she had tangled herself in. Rubbing her head the small hand felt the horns that popped out of her head. Summer didn't understand why she had them she frowned as she flattened her messy hair and pulled the kitty beanie over her small head. Her small feet making but the smallest padding as she walked on through the house in search of her mother, If she wasn't in the kitchen she was still in bed. So far the house was silent and empty only one place to look. Her small head popped around the frame to see her mother sleeping, rolling her eyes she ran up and jumped on the elder woman's bed continuing to jump yelling with a giggle. "Get up Mummy get up!".

---Almost screaming Wynter was woken to a loud child jumping on her bed. She had been making and effort to get up before the kid so she wouldn't do this, something was wrong with he alarm. Frowning she grabbed her daughter from around the waist and pulled her down into her lap the bed swaying to a stop. "Are you hungry my love?" she asked sweetly holding her tight. Summer nodded softly, "Oh yes please!" the girl almost squealed as she pulled out of her mothers arms and ran off to the bedroom. Wynter moved quickly she couldn't have a hungry half demon child oh no. She learn her lesson last time. Shaking her head the woman pulled the fridge door open, fixing her daughter breakfast. "When we are done do you want to go to the store?" Wynter asked her daughter. Summers face sprung to life. She loved going out of the house, and quickly the girl downed her breakfast and ran off getting ready to do.

---Getting ready herself Wynter headed off to her room she pulled on a loos white 3/4 length shirt and a pair of loose black pants. Shaking her long pink hair down her back, a small head popped up behind her. Summer was dressed her beanie snugly on her head, her floral dress swaying around her as she spun slightly she looked up with her dark eyes and smiled up at her mother. "Do I look pretty Mum?" the sweet girl asked as she spun again. "Lovely darling" Wynter said with a warm smile. "Come now love, lets go" and with that Wynter had slipped on a pair of shoes and was guiding her daughter out the door. Locking the door behind them Wytners fingers linked with her daughters as the two walked on down the street heading for the store.

User Image

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

A K I O _ S H I Z U O

The day for Akio started just like any other for him. He'd be awoke by his alarm clock. He's wash his face and brush his teeth. Fix his bed head. Eat breakfast. And make a mad dash for the bus stop before the bus could leave. Lucky for him, his speed and agility were beyond normal. Though of course...Akio was not normal. He was a Demon born and raised in Hell. Being kicked out of Hell was extremely unexpected. Though he really didn't care anymore.

Akio made it to his stop just in time. It was Early and already crowded with students. Many that go to his same school. His attention was caught by on of his classmates and close friend. Her long black hair blending well with the clothing of another next to her. He moved past all of the other people to stand next to his friend, Lee. They usually walked home together. Some of the school even thought they were going out. Though they weren't at all. Just a little kiss here and there maybe a touch or two if she let him.

Lee looked up at Akio with a flirtatious look and asked if he slept well. He grinned and winked, "Sure did. Had you on my mind all night long, babe." He held her by her waist and she giggled, he knew she loved it when he called her cute nicknames. Baby and Buttsie where his and her favorites. He chuckled. Then he tensed when he felt warm skin under his palm. When he turned to look at her back side (not being a pervert), he noticed her skirt was pulled up in the back, caught in her all white panties.

Akio' face flushed a bright red and smirked as he groped the girls behind. He chuckled when she squeaked like a small mouse. 'How clumbsy you are, Lee.'

( ooc:|| " " )

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

User Image
        She's in the
        They say I'm a
        Why must it be

User Image

H o pe =

The time passed by slowly and of course Hope
had to make do with the bus today. It was crowded and so many teenage students were also on the bus. Most likely heading to school. Hope prayed for their safety throughout the entire
day. Something was always happening at the public schools. Weather its insane humans or
just the cruelty of demons, people always end up dead. Hope hated it. But there was
only so much young Hope could do.

Hope had been dazing into the front window, standing on the bus along with at least 16 others
when she noticed from the corner of her eye pure white. When she fully rotated her head her face flushed a small tint of pink.

'How does she not feel a breeze??' Hope thought, concerned for the girl.

Hope found a masculine arm wrapped around the girls waist, slowly slinking to her
round, white covered tooshie. Hope was furious once she saw, who she thought to be
a man, squeeze her. Becoming more upset and hoping it not go further, Hope stopped
the pervert in his tracks. She violently grabbed his wrist and pulled the girl down the young
girls uniform skirt down, making her gasp. Hope was glaring at the boy as he turned around
giving Hope an irritated look.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Hope nearly growled

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

A K I O _ S H I Z U O

Akio, being suddenly grabbed by a stranger, became irritated as he looked behind him. Though his expression quickly softened when he saw a girl who looked to be no older than 16 or 15. She had lovely blue eyes though he couldn't tell much from her hair color. With it being cover with a big obnoxious hat. His expression tensed when he felt the little girls grasp tighten, her words finally hitting him. "Just what do you think you're doing?" He pried his wrist from the girls strong grip and pulled away. "I was intending on helping my friend. I think you should mind your business little girl and go back to you mommy."

He turned back around and Lee whispered to him, "Don't you think that was a little mean, Aki?" He scoffed, "She'll be fine-" and looked back at the blonde little beauty, shocked by her expression. She looked pissed. He immediately turned back around and faced the front. The hairs on his back pricked and he could literally feel her anger. Her aura was making him sweat. He just prayed that he could get to his stop soon without being gnawed out my the smaller chick. "Uh...Babe, lets move a little closer to the front. We'll be able to get out easier." He said with an uneasy grin on his face and nervous sweat dripping down his face.

( ooc:|| " " )

Master

blank.

x using a ⓓ ⓘ ⓢ ⓖ ⓤ ⓘ ⓢ ⓔ isn't a lie x
blank.
it's just a gateway to another you

// for the world my angel. After a morning of observing the demon world and and memorizing the locations of its vital areas (Jade had a photographic memory), Lady Jenovin called her back up for a rest. The great lady was so understanding. Suddenly transferring into Hell without any preparation for the extreme change in aura and atmosphere takes a toll on you.

xxx Heaven was so bright - figuratively and literally. In the morning, the sky was white. And even at night, there would be no trouble seeing. In Hell, the day time was gloomy. It was like a storm was making its way in, but rain never came. It would've driven Jade crazy to stay there for another few hours. Luckily, she was called up to take a rest and go for some training in the human world. Earth was just like a middle ground. Even the darkest areas of it didn't match up to any time of day on Hell, but it was closer than the Angel World will ever get. Most of the demons were on Earth anyway, disguising themselves. Feeling their dark auras will help with living in Hell full time. Jade dreaded that part of her long-term mission, but it was the most crucial and luck prefers the prepared.

xxx It was just approaching the afternoon. Jade took off her red contacts so she isn't approached by a Demon to converse about some demon-y thing she had no clue about. Quickly, she bought a blonde wig. Even though her hair was still dyed black ,wearing a blonde wig at least made her feel morel like herself. "Back to just wandering now..." And that was all she had to do. She just needed to wander. If she passed by someone that she could tell was a demon, she'd stop to get a feel of the aura surrounding them. Maybe she'll be lucky enough to pass by a group of them without getting gonked at like in Hell?

xxx Passing by some glass, Jade looked into it and smiled. She looked just like an Angel again. Even though she only had to keep on her disguise for a day so far, seeing herself like this again made her feel normal. Thank you, mother. Without this, she would've been traumatized.

OOC:: Kay, she's free to be snuck up on now. xD

blank.
a r e x n o t x h e r e
blank.

Invisible Smoker

User Image
x x x xI could be your W y n t e r followed by a S u m m e r Starr

---Summers fingers and dropped out of Wynters hand, she gave a small groan as he hand balled up tight. She didn't like it when her Daughter left her side, she would feel some how suddenly empty and needy of her daughter. But as the small girl ran ahead with a grin on her face, Wynter could not bring herself to call the child back as much as she longed for her daughters touch she wanted to be rid of her at the same time. Looking up there was a crossing a head and though her eyes where glued on Summer she couldn't help but to have a small panic attack. "Summer! Summer, Slow down sweetie.....Stop there" her voice was urgent as she took a few long strides to catch up with her daughter her hand wrapping around her small wrist as they reached the crossing. Stopping a bus had passed by and a small scene inside the bus where a small blonde girl had assaulted a male a bit older than her, though it passed quickly Summer was tugging on her arm and they crossed the road.

---Shaking her wrist free of her Mothers tight grip she smiled up at her Mother lovingly before she skipped off. All was well as she would stop a few steps a head and look at something perhaps a weed poking out of the side road where she would then step on it and the weed would wither up and die, this was their usual routine. Her Mother would freak out at every crossing no matter how far away she was. These days Summer had been seeing how close she could get. Though as they walked down the road Summer felt something different, Frowning she looked up and around checking out her surroundings then slowly looking behind her to see her Mother coming closer. Walking again a few more steps it got stronger Summer wasn't sure what or who it was that was giving off this strange aura that put Summer some what on edge. Then up a little further Summer had spotted them, her. A blonde woman coming their way. Summer froze it was people that gave off this Aura that could tell Summer was half demon, like they could just feel it. Summer almost whimpered and she ran back to her Mother pushing herself into her Mothers arms her eyes on the stranger.

---Picking her daughter up Wynter groaned this girl was getting far too big to be picked up. She shook her head for a moment when her eyes flicked up and she understood why Summer was suddenly on edge. "Go down and hold my hand your too big to be carried now darling" Wynter said softly to her daughter as she put her down. The small girl nodded one hand linking with her Mothers and the other pulling her beanie down. To Humans Summer had dark eyes with a hint of red, whilst to the others Angels and Demons well her eyes were lovely blood red. Wynter smiled softly squeezing her daughters hand. "Don't be shy" Wynter whispered to Summer. Then looked up and smiled when the woman was close enough. Though Wynter was silent Summer was normally the one who was compelled to say hello, and just like clock work her little mouth started. "Hello" Summer said her hand falling away from her face as she looked up to the other blonde woman with a small smile.

User Image

Master

blank.

x using a ⓓ ⓘ ⓢ ⓖ ⓤ ⓘ ⓢ ⓔ isn't a lie x
blank.
it's just a gateway to another you

// for the world my angel. Jade broke her gaze away from her familiar reflection. She was going to miss when it was time for phase two of her mission. She looked straight in front of her and saw a beautiful woman with angelic blue eyes. Her hair was light enough that she could be an angel, but her aura gave it away that she was just a human. But there was something super natural about her. Jade then looked down at the cute voice that greeted "Hello."

xxx Jade squatted down so that she was sitting on her calves. "Hello, there," she greeted back with a smile. The young girl was cute and resembled her mother, but what was strange were her eyes. They were red; not a brown with a tint of red, but a vivid red. They looked just like Jade's eyes when she wore her contacts. Seeing the eyes of this child made Jade feel like her white wings were about to pop out. It wasn't just the child's physical features of light hair like her mother but bright red eyes. Something about the energy that was emanating from her... "Well aren't you adorable?" Jade cooed a little bit. She didn't want the child to feel like she was suspecting something about her.

xxx There was no doubt about. The same feeling Jade got from being in Hell for a day was the same feeling she got from this girl, but on a smaller scale. She was definitely part demon.

blank.
a r e x n o t x h e r e
blank.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items