Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Partner

User Image

Ⓐⓚⓔⓜⓘ

"Numero 3, La Viuda Negra."

Akemi sat as Yasu had left, she found it intriguing how she would act like the Panthers lapdog. Spiritual presence was sensed, for her one was more highlighted than the other by the fact he was a male. A quincy was with him, female she would presume since it wasn't highlighted for herself. She soon thought "And their off now to cause trouble in a probably not so sly way knowing them." The black widow, soon felt a strong resonance and it wasn't coming from anyone in Soul Society, suddenly it popped up in her head Kanakura. She hardened her punch and whispered to herself "Hm, Noeth what are you up to now." Akemi soon laid a command for her millions of spider minions "Scatter all of you." The spiders dispelled themselves soon a portal coming into view, the Espada held a grin as she walked carelessly inside, finally when she arrived to Kanakura it closed.

Akemi landed sitting down in one of Kanakura's roofs and watched the mayhem, "As expected of you Noeth." She watched Noeth in the sky's looking below at the town and said to him in a sarcastic tone "So you finally decided to come out of that cave of yours."

Ooc: DAD XD

"They are well known for the distinctive black and red coloring of the female of the species and for the fact that she will occasionally eat her mate after reproduction, Sexual Cannibalism."

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Aysu smiled and nodded “you’re always so smart Chiyo” she said and giggled “I just need to fix my dress a bit” she said and took some of the ruffles and tied them around her so that the dress hugged her body and only went down to her knees “there much better” she said “good luck you to!” Aysu said and jumped down off the building.

╔════╗
Bount
╚════╝

My Doll, White Lota

OutOfCookies! : heres the link do you want me to make the white parts white? like the gray parts of his cloths i think you dew it so they where white im not sure
LINK LINK LINK

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Get ready to settle the score
And get ready to face the floor
Cause it's time to remeber it, war! This is war and it's on tonight.
So get up and fight. Get up and fight.
You had all of you life to run and hide

User Image

Yasu Shizuka
Grimmjow and I are the same, were both blood thirsy monsters that thrive on chaos and destruction.

Yasu jumped down with him and walked towards the Soul Reaper. " I don't know this guy has a pretty face but can he fight." She said pushing up his chin slightly. Her blue flames movement stopped and the red one started up. It always happened when she got excited for something like this. She then looked at the girl. "A Quincy.... Can you fight little one?" She asked.

Even if I say it'll be alright. Still I hear you say you want to end your life.
Now and again we try to just stay alive.
Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause it's not too late.
It's never too late

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
((Thanks Kitty-chan much apresiated))
User Image
XXXXXXXXXKaitoNakamura
The only boy to live.

Shikai

User Image

Kaito, looked up and came across a blue haired man. Not a man, an Arrancar. He had then sighed. He knew now he might have to fight. He looked at the man, who he knew as Grimmjow. He then chuckled a bit. " Grimmjow, shall I do, what Ichigo had done to you once more. Think before you attack, that's why you have a brain. " The boy had then noticed the girl Arrancar had talked to the girl, who was next to him. " No, she can't fight. She basically just learned about all of this. "

Bankai

User Image

"Water can be a beautiful thing to, you know."

Vizard Mask

User Image

OutofCookies:

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it.

Gina and Chiyo Hikaru

"Were different." "Yes, were Bounts but, were twin sisters."

"Nice, Gina. Useing your brain instead of brawn." Chiyo jumped down and went over to
Mr. Emotion. "Hello~" She said giving the sweetest smile it could put you in a sugar coma. He pulled his headphones down around his neck. "Hello." He replied. "Whatcha' writeing about?" "Nature." "Oh! Can I help you?" "Sure! It's welcome. You have anything interesting about nature you could show me?" She nodded. Listening to the music that was blaring out of his headphones. It was Kick in the Teeth By Papa Roach. Gina's favorite song. She pulled him up. "Yeah! But, it's deep in the forest." They started walking into the forest.

Gina jumped down soon after Chiyo got her man. She went over to the guy playing soccer. "Hey, can I play?" "Yeah come on!" They started kicking around the ball and playing around. She was attempting to win. Soon it was already 2 to 3 she had to get the tie the game up.

It doesn't matter, go on and shatter. I'm all you need

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Noeth looked down at where Akemi was, he made a sonido and appeared right besides her, Noeth kept looking at the rampaging hollows over the town and said in a cold tone as usual "Noeth: I thought the defense of this place was better than this, dont you think Akemi" User Image
XxMy Winter StormxX
User Image

Ⓐⓚⓔⓜⓘ

Akemi sat as Yasu had left, she found it intriguing how she would act like the Panthers lapdog. Spiritual presence was sensed, for her one was more highlighted than the other by the fact he was a male. A quincy was with him, female she would presume since it wasn't highlighted for herself. She soon thought "And their off now to cause trouble in a probably not so sly way knowing them." The black widow, soon felt a strong resonance and it wasn't coming from anyone in Soul Society, suddenly it popped up in her head Kanakura. She hardened her punch and whispered to herself "Hm, Noeth what are you up to now." Akemi soon laid a command for her millions of spider minions "Scatter all of you." The spiders dispelled themselves soon a portal coming into view, the Espada held a grin as she walked carelessly inside, finally when she arrived to Kanakura it closed.

Akemi landed sitting down in one of Kanakura's roofs and watched the mayhem, "As expected of you Noeth." She watched Noeth in the sky's looking below at the town and said to him in a sarcastic tone "So you finally decided to come out of that cave of yours."

Ooc: DAD XD

"They are well known for the distinctive black and red coloring of the female of the species and for the fact that she will occasionally eat her mate after reproduction, Sexual Cannibalism."

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image

((Pritty ness will come later sorry))

Yumiko looked at the masked girl that had jumped down from the wall in a mazement and looked up at wall again before looking back at her. "Your calling me little?" she asked the only quincy there but she just found out she was a quincy. Though She was good with a bow she had left it back at school. This fact made her swollow. "Man this is a strange day... " She mumbled to herself.

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Run you little b***h
I want your power glowing, juicy flowing, red hot, meaning of life
It's not enough to have a little taste
I want the whole damn thing now
Can you dig it?

Grimmjow

Grimmjow growled. "Don't get me started with that b*****d Ichigo! He only did the job halfway! So shut your ******** mouth." He glared at Yasu when she called him a pretty face. He wasn't to happy when she said that. Or complemented any guy."Yasu! Quit flirting!" He demanded with more growling coming from his throat.

Need to get psycho
wanna hear you say it
say, you want it, need it
Don't wanna wait until we finish the show
It's not enough, you hunger for more
User Image
XXXXXXXXXKaitoNakamura
The only boy to live.

Shikai

User Image

Kaito, laughed a bit. He actually was getting the great Grimmjow. " Heh, big mouth, for such a low ranked Arrancar. What about Shinji didn't he kick your a** to? " He then looked at Grimmjow. He then grinned towards him. " Say it. You know you want to. Say the words. Grind Pantera. Release yur Zanpakuto. "

Bankai

User Image

"Water can be a beautiful thing to, you know."

Vizard Mask

User Image

OutofCookies:

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Get ready to settle the score
And get ready to face the floor
Cause it's time to remeber it, war! This is war and it's on tonight.
So get up and fight. Get up and fight.
You had all of you life to run and hide

User Image

Yasu Shizuka
Grimmjow and I are the same, were both blood thirsy monsters that thrive on chaos and destruction.

Yasu she turned her attention to the Soul Reaper once again. " O-oh! So your a girl now huh? You now I've seen a few tranvestites in my life and deathtime. But, man! You had me fooled." She quit with her compliments and went straight to the critizems. She hated it when people awnsered for others. She went back to the girl glareing at the Soul Reaper." To me, you are little. How old are you? You don't even have a weapon with you. " She sighed. That's no fun... She went back over to Grimmjow's side. He looked infuriated.

Even if I say it'll be alright. Still I hear you say you want to end your life.
Now and again we try to just stay alive.
Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause it's not too late.
It's never too late

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Aysu looked at the twins after she jumped down off the building and watched them jump down and go over to the humans they picked Aysu then she walked over to the human she picked that was sitting on the bench, Aysu pretended like she was lost well he walked up to him “excuse me I’m a bit lost do you know where the nearest shrine is?” she asked very innocently the man nodded “it’s just in the forest over there.” He said with a smirk and gently took her wrist and started leading her to the forest ‘this will be easier then I thought’ Aysu thought with a smile.

╔════╗
Bount
╚════╝

My Doll, White Lota

OutOfCookies! :

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it.

Gina and Chiyo Hikaru

"Were different." "Yes, were Bounts but, were twin sisters."

Chiyo and the boy walked really deep into the forest it was starting to get thicker the sound of birds filled the air. "Here we are~" She said. The boy looked around in amazement. "Beautiful." He started writeing. She knocked the notebook out of his hands and pinned him against a tree. "W-what are you doing!?" He asked screaming. "This." She pushed her lips against his in what looked like a kiss but she was acutually sucking out his soul. Once she was finished she backed away and let his body fall to the ground. "Mmmm.... He was a sweet one~" She started walking out of the forest.

Gina ran towards the goal and kicked it as hard as she could just barely missing. The ball flew into the forest. "I'll get it!" She said running after. "No it's not safe!" He ran in with her.

It doesn't matter, go on and shatter. I'm all you need

Enduring Partner

User Image

Ⓐⓚⓔⓜⓘ

Akemi looked at him with a grin, "Indeed, soon the Soul reapers will come like fly's leaving Soul Society unprotected, careless really as expected from them, Grimmjow and his puppy are already causing trouble in Soul Society, though a rather stupid idea seeing as they might get surrounded by shinigami's when they make the scene." She stood up and soon appeared next to him with a smirk and yawned, "This city never had spark except for Strawberry, such a small town." Boredom was an invigorating disease, she loathed it. It seemed that was her worst enemy, she played with the tip of her hair carelessly hearing the screams.

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Run you little b***h
I want your power glowing, juicy flowing, red hot, meaning of life
It's not enough to have a little taste
I want the whole damn thing now
Can you dig it?

Grimmjow

Grimmjow growled again. He wsasn't going to let someone like him get him to that point. He started laughing once Yasu finished her transvestite critizem. "I will not let someone like you. Get me to that point." He pulled out his sword but it was only pushed back down by Yasu."What are you doing?" He asked curious on what she was planning.

Need to get psycho
wanna hear you say it
say, you want it, need it
Don't wanna wait until we finish the show
It's not enough, you hunger for more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items