Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Shizu's inner world...
As lily called out for shizu, she spied the djinn. Stopping a dustance away she spied on the two. It was hard to contain her excitement at finding shizu. However, the more she listened, the more she understood what was going on. Once the djinn was gone she approached shizu and sat next to her. Putting her hand in shizu's. "scared me, you know? That djinn isnt wrong. You lost consciousness while i was on the way to the infermery. I guess you could say im not in good shape myself. I wasn't going to let you go through this alone. The truth is, not my first time being here. *squeezes shuz's hand.* how much do you know about the story of how krulcufer ended up in kings court? They never tell you what was on the top level. I was beaten to death when i was seven. I watched my father being murdered by the hero clan. Both were ernest members. I ran but the caught me. I got beaten till i couldn't breath or see strait. I was too young to understand. It was then i was picked. When I came too, i was here. The precipice between life and death. Frequently the guardian would come and visit. Till one day, i was given a choice. Shizu...i was that child st the top of the world tree and i remember everything in my past life. To think it was the ernest clan i was reborn into. No...i don't hate our family. I've long since realized the hero clan is now gone. And those two are long since dead."

Picking up a rock with her right hand, loly would toss it into the river. Reaching over, she would pull shizu in and give her a deep passionate kiss. Breaking it she smiled. "oh come on, lets face it. Like I didn't know about you peeping on me. In the hotsprings four months ago before kasaki ruined it and the other day while i was in the shower. And yes, I'll take your mark. But be forwarned, if I do, then you'll receive the mark of the silver soul yourself. Think of it as having your entire soul bleached. Remember, you're sharing a part of my burden. Now do you see why i said no earlier? I didn't want to hurt you. Oh, by the way, time here is nearly non existent. Meaning...minutes feel like hours. Hours feel like days. We got some time before we have to go. To be honest, im pretty sure we aren't going to wake up anytime soon. Might as well enjoy it while we have it. So then..french toung huh?"

Infermery, lower levels...
Mia kept up compressions until she started to wonder if lily would ever come back. Yet, a sign of hope as a blip hit the monitor. Holding compressions she watched for an all too brief moment. Suddenly kicking into gear. Mia grabbed the paddles and cranked up the charge. Throwing gel on them and sticking them on lily's bare chest. A few zaps later and a not so good heartbeat returned. Sure, lily was back but not in good shape. "we got a pulse. Not the best but after that, it's a miracle she came back. Prep the surgical room and get her prepped. I want x rays, ultra sound, and give her some adrenaline. I want bypass set up too. Sakura, talk to me." Sakura nodded as she was already stabilizing shizu. "well thanks to tatsugi, we got a solid heartbeat. Going to repair the damage and get her and the icu on the second level where we can monitor her. That man is scary once he gets into doctor mode."

It was kyoko who grabbed tatsugi by the ear. Looking rather cross with her grandson. "tatsugi ernest, I swear, that's your sister on that gourny. I expect better from you. *lets his ear go* she's being rolled back to the surgical rooms. Yes, they got her back. Sigh, kiddo...let me give you a hand. I got okami covering those two. I suspect, given lily's past, that shizu is in good company. Go and get what you need from cat 2. I'll take over here."

Elsewhere in the court...
Picking up the pieces-
Rei sighed as she stepped out if the shadows. A bit worse for wear but all in all, still intact. But how? It was when the djinn attacked her that she let them bite her. The mini zombie rei's got a nasty shock just as jeager came plowing through. Giving her tome to create a flicker of herself and to take to the shadows. However. It was mel who was the most worrisome. The ice cracked and shattered as mel cried loudly. Even to kasagi it felt as if something much more wrathful was escaping. The djinn has pushed mel to her breaking limits. And despite the damage she took, she was about to snap and go on a pure rampage. It was then that rei managed to hold her mother back and forced her to sleep. Grabbing tenohira she started repairing the damage. "stay with me teno. Help is on the way." then something odd happened. Another voice coming through a very beat up and injured mel? Rei looked over in surpise. She was sure she had out her to sleep. "jeeze. That old man, that djinn knew damn well not to do that. Humph...can't the dead get any sleep? Oh hey, it's a half breed!! With zaphira's powers no less!! Jeeze how much did I miss? Ung, where's ruin? I need to punch her for that stunt." it was wolfwood that tilted his head. Speaking out loud. "umm....this ain't the old man. But you know mikito. Wait a min, is your name judgement?" judgement chuckled. "yes it is. I've been asleep in this old man for a looooong a** time. Kindaaaaa bit the dust and ruin devoured me. Next thing i know im a permanent part of this old man. Oh don't worry. He's out cold. Call it...hmmm survival instincts. He..err she? Croaks, then we both end up in the well of souls."

Rei sighed as she continued to heal tenohira. "ohhh, i get it!! You got reincarnated in mom! I'll explain once we get a chance. Give mom some time. And survival huh? Probably a good thing. With those injuries, she'd probably make it worse. With that said...i don't think that djinn was doing it intentionally. True, she sent my attack back at me. Not what i was expecting but i picked up on something. Like a cry for help. I don't think she had full control. And they kept mentioning something about plusuto...anyone know what they could have been talking about? Oh, by the way, judgement. Avitars don't have numbers anymore. And distortion should be around. I bet a bunch of them escaped harm. Sigh...well thats all i can do for now teno. Got a pulse and most of the damage is fixed but your going to need surgery for the rest and im no medic."

And such as it is, the cogs of fate begin to turn once more. A new chapter begins...two are in the precipice between life and death, the others are picking up the pieces. Judgement returns, and something more sinister is at foot. What will become of the two? What will become of kasagi? What more secrets await? The grand adventure begins!!
The sounds were mute as well as the sights to Kasagi, who glanced at bodies and the injured, scoffing with a chuckle ,''Who caress like really.....who cares if you can't survive it just shows your no good and can't cut it.....don't waste the gourney on corpses let them pass....the less lives the easier the burden on the strong......get lost a wastes of space...let the dying pass over to thin the herd.,''!? A couple of med ward staff got flicked like rag dolls as red particles ripped around the taichi. It was a basic shunpo but with the taichi's movement speeds it was nothing as they grabbed Asty by the back of the head, twisting their head near off and crinkling them with a pretze, saying ,''Tell me where some plusoto loosely hang out or I'll waste you Astrolize I'm sick of your smell and how much human lives have you enjoyed when I've not tried a drop EEEHHHHHHH for all that you were hot air....SPIT IT OUT....,''!?

Oda wondered why Asty had been pulled off their back, chuckling a bit, stepping back a bit ,''Kuuuuuuu I like this vicious side of you its absolutely wunderbar Kasagi......but a couple of places....hang outs Sugar Doughnuts...and a few others......I'd start their and send some royal rangers or guards thennn....and heh killing the weak is ideal yet their beautiful it be such a waste hmph......but as long as my ordinary doctor is fine I don't care...I did tell that Mia chick I'd help with healing.....shouldn't you be doing the same taichi...you didn't remove any of your stomach seals against the Djinn......I didn't get involved because creatures like me and you need to keep control or the cure will be worse than the disease heh.....and my hat on my head being a mile long weak spot needs some work.......that look in your eyes you want your rematch with the Djinn you don't care about the rest its beautiful......I'm the same way but I dislike flirt ing with you like you are right now....undo those swords you've modified Kasagi.....,''!? And Kasagi released Astrolize who deflated like a dead pretzel bent out of shape to the ground , lifting off the ground to head off to search for the Djinn with ghost travel. And Oda no Mizuki spoke out ,''OMAEEEEE......you have to give the royal guard and rangers orders.....you can get your rematch later I'm first in line for one with you bub.....never dealt with a Djinn before don't hunt a kaiju without a good german tank and instructions bakaan...,''!?

Kasagi snidely remarked, pausing in their sky floating ,''I don't care what it is......I'm unhappy as a follower of the blade and I lost the position of taichi when I was beaten you wouldn't understand Oda a chimera that killed and took aspects of other beings and mixed with them like a smoothie still followed for a story spell so much power and strength you gained to the skill but your only desire was to live like one of them. and feel the world and all its glory your not missing much...,''!? And they referred to the human experience and all that came with ,''I don't care what happens until my rage and the hatred in my sword is settled I'm far beyond the minds and lives of these insects now there is only the void....,''!?A messed up line at the end that made Oda bllink even.

Jeagar did the reverse reversal to temporary heal themselves to how they were 8 hours ago, pressing the bukido on their hand, coughing dirt as they caught their breath, speaking to Kasagi ,''A plusoto is here in the court I nabbed and rescued that was next to Shizu during the scrimmage.....I sent them to the detention halls...Kasagi that venom is affecting your mind though leave the search for the djinn's trail to royal rangers.....a warrior's patience is important that is the bed rock of your battle style....not rushing off fully cocked guns ready...it is hard to rest I understand completely when its been tarnished your faith in your path of the sword.....you will meet the Djinn again more than likely....and your the only one that can battle in deep space or realms I'm certain the Djinn is aware of that and wants you to do something reckless....well,''!? The bukido user stared upwards at Kasagi, who grunted blew a steam of air from their lips.

Kasagi sheathed the silent sealed swords into scabbards clipped to their backs, speaking to Jeagar ,''Show me to this plusoto then.....if your wasting my time I'll break your fingers so you can't play bukido tricks again......patience is a waste of time I'm no warrior with my blade being bested I'm unhappy everything is gross to look at especially alliies that are just a needless burden....and I feel just fine speak for yourself...,''!? And then Jeagar remarked this way I put them up at the Ernest mansion the plusoto. And Jeagar walked with Kasagi following.

---

Tatsugi sarcasticallt said to Kyo ,''eh mom ane pops will pop out 11 more kids I'm losing track of them all....so many birthdays to wrap presents for....and I was hoping to spend time with my new live in chimera....but sighs understood...I'll work as much as I can to help get all the injured stabled..'!? He pulled out many things including a bone saw, adjusting his doc glasses with a gleaming spark n grin to his face. It was time to ampuatate things.

---

Shizu shook their head, putting their hand on Lily's oppai but to feel their heart beat, but to push them away, explaining ,''Sorry....a queen cannot have any authority over them what so ever no matter how good the intent....I can't hand out the mark of recruit to my kingdom and banner so wishy washy whether I want you or not....spirit kings and queens are for the most part single for life...a fling is fine that would be unfair to you though......sorry I teased too much you came here thanks Lily........I don't know what to do with my fate and dream I carry...you should go forward and be the best silver soul whatever you can be.....I want to raise a kingdom in f world that can bring stability back to mankind and use the ideas of St Orphan where Luta came from as a foundational idea.....I've so decided I would abandon the Ernest name when I reach the point I can name this kingdom....and I know enough from reading the stories....once I'm rested I'll try and recruit the yodth again and find out if Seitsuki-kun is in deeper trouble than I realized since that Djinn seemed to have bones to pick......not that I should be picking a fight with one...I was just buying time for the royal guard..rangers or taichi to show up.....you got caught up and hurt in the mayhem as well I take it...,''!? And Shizu lie sideways, puttng their head into Lily's lap ,''I've always wanted to do this but tis too embarrassing to do in public......ahhh sighs leave the Djinn to Mei and the other rangers you should get patched up and heal Lily....,''!?

Tenohira was going blue, however, Mizuki no Oda's wires of blood wrapped them and many others, patching them up ,''Megalixir Infusion o Wise Blood of White..,''!? And they stiched and rezzed to healed everyone up that they could, using modified white blood cells that acted like repair men pouring potions over wounds at a micro level almost like tape worms. The wires of blood soon pulled back with Oda stating straight to Melody or Judgement ,''Your name is a loaded one....hah what good is coming out if your not on some talk show.........you owe me one though Megalixir hampers my own ability to remain undying...meaning I don't lose it but returning from death would take me forever.....based on the entire district I fixed up and its residents...it would take around 24 days to return if I bit it which I doubt since I'm an awesome sauce chimera......I want my field of daisies that Djinn is making a mess out of me horse banging your son..,''!?

--

Ernest Mansion -

Krul had been stabilized but was cold to the touch. Zadimus held his daughter as Wulf griped with a balled fist. However, Zadkiel looked on seeing his imouto in such a state with ice for eyes ,''That Djinn....did this I don't know if Aunt Tenohira makes it either.......Otosan I'm not going after the Djinn I'll take over keeping Krul alive when you need a break......Mei will royal ranger and seek and investigate after the Djinn..they may also be the best match......if they can develop counter formulas.....they are speaking with whoever momo brought down below...,''!?

Mei with their serpent braid fluttering a bit as they served up a cup of water to Seitsuki who had come to, asking ,''Why was the intruder after you....I hope the water is cold enough we don't have electricity at the moment.....could you tell me why what and where this began.....though if you don't really know its alright I'll forensically investigate all over....,''!? Seitsuki poured the water over his wicker helmet covered head, sipping it up ,''Take your time....the Djinn went to the worlds of the living...somewhere but details and information are important for a hero to deliver good justice...,'!?

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Precipice between life and death...
Gently moving shizu's hair, lily sighed contently. Gently speaking to shizu. "shizu..I had a heart attack. I was knocked through several buildings, and im pretty sure i busted ribs in the process. I was supposed to stay down for a few days. In the process, I saw you lose consciousness on the way to the infermery. I had no choice. To mitigate the damage and push through, I used kill line on myself. I blacked out as soon as mia got you into a gourny and started asking me what happened. Sigh, truth is, I was just released from the infermery early this morning. While you were out like a light, the rest of us fought zex. Shizu...both my arms and legs were crushed and i suffered internal injuries. Shuzu...i flatlined on the operating table. Only krul knew. Then all this. Jeeze, i really am like dad. But don't you dare blame yourself. I knew the risks, and by god, I'm not going to let you go through this by yourself. I love you too damn much. If im going back, then we're going back together. Sigh, as for spirit queen, I won't force you. You have a beautiful dream. I'd like to see it happen. But don't change your name. You see, the former spirit queen and the ernests came from f world. The house divided in two as a war raged. You still have members of our family in f world. And you have me, luta, and kasaki. Don't think for a moment that you are alone in this. And never think for a second you are bound to be alone as a spirit queen. Who the hell ever said you couldn't have a mate? We make the impossible happen. Plus. Don't forget, forte's sister lives in f world. Sigh, I know you're unsure of things. That's fine. No one ever said it would be easy."

Picking up shizu's hand, she placed it over her oppai once again. "As long as this heart beats, I'll never give up on you. At this point, get some sleep. I'll be here when you wake up. I promise. I'm pretty sure mia and the rest are patching us up. So when we wake up, I'll be with you. So let me sing you a song as you close your eyes to a wonder unlike any other." soon, in a calming gentile tone, lily began to sing. And as if on cue, the souls of those who had passed and had been there for a long time began to twinkle and dance to and thro. As soon as shizu was asleep, Lily hugged up on her and held her in an embrace. Falling asleep herself. She had meant everything she said to shizu. And she wasn't going to leave her behind.

Infermery..
Operating room 1
Mia walked in and began scrubbing up. She wasted no time in getting to the point. "So you're my extra set of hands, okami? It's much needed. So how bad is she?" okami held up some x rays to the light and placed some ultrasound pictures on the back lit white board. Mia came over to have a look. "it's not good. Busted ribs. Collspsed lung on her right side. Fluid buildup is choking the heart. Ultrasound shows some valve damage to the heart. Shes got deep tissue bruising and a dislocated right shoulder. Right arm is broken in two places, fractured wrist and hand. Looks like she took most of the damage on the right side. She's as stable as she can be expected. The good news is, the damage to her heart is minimal. I've also gotten word from sakura just before you walked in. Shizu's condition remains unchanged and only minimal damage to her heart. As long as her heart remains stable, they'll heal her and keep her in the icu. I'm guessing the best course of action is to do open heart then? If so, I'll give you a hand with fluid draining and reinflating the lung. We're ready to start when you are."

With the info on hand, mia nodded and finished prepping lily on the operating table. Soon the cover draped over lily save for the center of her chest and abdoman and surgery began. It didn't take long to get her open and on bypass. It would take a few hours to get the major damage repaired. Lily was now out of danger. The surgery was now underway.
((For all intent and purposes, we can time skip so both are next to each other in the icu.))

Ernest mansion...
Rei sighed in releaf to see oda lend a hand. Hugging onto tenohira she just looked over at the wide spread damage and the fight between oda and kasagi. Things felt wrong. Of course she was also naturally worried about krulcufer as well. Judgement, on the other hand just shook their head. Replying to oda. "sigh,this is going to be complicated to explain. First off, my name isn't a loaded one. I was once an avitar known as judgement. I bit the big one and ended up in this old man's inner world. A permanent part of him. He's technically my reincarnation. So, with that said, old man is the new judgement, im the old judgement. I just woke up and took over for survival. Still, it is rather nice to be out and about for a bit. Hrmmm, i smell a serpent out and about. Two of them? The hell, ruin had...KIDS!? Sigh, and speaking of which, it seems you're dead set on having kids yourself. Heeheeeheeeee, i like this new age. But for now, ummmm...can someone find me some clothes and catch me up on what the hell i missed out on? Hai hai, old man is fine. Just sleeping is all."

Forte sighed as he went to check in on asty. Making sure she was ok. Then it was off to check on ele and his family. Then it was to the infermery to check on shizu. Clearly, as a father and a husband, he was worried. Leaving wolfwood to throw his coat over judgement. "sigh, best the old man sleep for a bit. Yo, put thst on. Seriously, you're practically in the buff an I rather see kirrin nude instead of you. Oh shiiiitttttt, i forgot....the entire carton of smokes got ruined. Welp...dog house for me. Ok guys, lets pick up the pieces and get the injured to the infermery. From there we go through what we know with krulcifer and make a plan. An dun worry bout kasagi, oda. I tossed a bug on her. Tracking devices are rather nifty."
Shizu fell asleep, remarking ,''I don't want you to ruin your life though......,''!? And they woke up with a gasp of air, filling their lungs with life. The scissors in their chest glowing, pulling them out, sitting up and glancing over to Lily being worked on, looking wide eyes with worry ,''I won't leave you alone till your awake and fine though...,''!? And Shizu decided to rest and settle into their spot, wondering what their role or how they should proceed admist this unfolding situation in the court and what designs did the Djinn really have. It made them mutter ,''Space priests...I don't buy that at all....whatever it makes no sense to me...,''!? ----

Mei was thrown back a bit, having heard Seitsuki and all they told them, stating ,''I don't quite get your story come again with that....your the last plusoto left what does that mean....their were a group of you that showed what was that then.....,''?! And the 3rd serpent was a bit thrown off by the entire story that was laid out to them. Kasaki came around to with Luta in tow, remarking Mei-nee-sama and and odd looking guy your face looks pale. And Kasaki looked over their shoulder momo and Jeagar.

Seitsuki had his head down, however, it lifted upwards, till it set on a burning eyes filled with hatred and rage that made him stumble out of his chair at Kasagi who ended up booting Kasaki out of their way on the way in ,''Go to your room and stay their you poor offspring I don't need your burden nor you Mei your too soft to get anywhere.....justice has zero value right now unless your blind....,''!? Then Mei remarked no no momo I! And the taichi settled their gaze on Seitsuki ,''Shut up Mei....slither to the corner....and as for you tell me everything plusoto....quit hiding under that wicker helmet....its not Halloween anymore....,''!? The taichi grasped at a blade handle in the scabbard in their back ,''Speak or off with your head if your more trouble than your worth..,''!?

Seitsuki you think was speechless in fear, however, under his mask his eyes closed and open big, staring at the taichi's crimson red hair and the eyes along with feeling happy. However, it was no good he had to tell it all and introduce himself properly ,''My name is Seitsuki....my father is Meitsuki if you didn't guess....the priests that showed up are all dead the Djinn killed them all...my otosan included... has placed some void wish upon their corpses as well many gosuto...any they have exorcised are part of their void filled persona....the priests were all a ruse to lure me out thinking I would if I sensed my own kind.....but I ran here to hide before the Djinn and their persona voids I call them took otosan out and the rest....the words from Meitsuki was run to the universe where our kind came from originally you will find your momo there.....they have crimson red hair like yourself....,''!? The taichi felt their grasp loosen on the handle of their blade with their face frowning as Daeva bent around a bit inside to snap the taichi back to normal to hear them. And Seitsuki stated ,''Kusavanul's goal is to force all of mankind in f world to wish whether they want to or not...using plusto an gosuto they hold as void persona merely to advent it and foment the desire to ask for a wish through various means....exploiting a man or woman's heart...when in reality its a fantasy the void wish delivers your existence to the void forever once you have one weakness in your will....space priests are merely light workers working for Kusavanul in the day and the gosuto they've turned at night.......they want to take me out most of all because I would deliver them the day and night being half plusoto and gosuto.....I can order all gosuto and plusoto sprites..more or less I'm a perfect walking command key if they kill me and turn me......mankind in f world is done for.....the Djinn didn't come down from the realm because of meddling...they were ejected for being a radical by the others in the Djinn realm....and I finally got to meet my momo...,''!? And he tore off his wicker helmet, revealing a head of flush red hair japanese mc style with yellow eyes but hints of red particles fluttered about them ,''If you reject me its ok were totally estranged at this point....and it was Daeva that did it with otosan...but even he was held by a carrier like yourself but the traits remain along with the humanity I would like to think...,''!? Jeagar drinked on some egg nog milk filled with the most rum you could, thinking this was some nightmare or messed up acid trip. And Seitsuki exasperated frowned ,''Sorry its all my fault....I was hiding here because I thought it was best since a lot of warriors and all that live here...it was the safest choice....but the Djinn has a long reach..,''!?

Kasagi was bent out of their rage and hatred filled state by Daeva discharging the venom out of their chest. And the taichi spit it out from the mouth as well, coughing up ten hair balls worth. Kasaki grasped onto their momo's arm despite being booted ,''momooo.......,''!? Mei had heard what Seitsuki said but couldn't fathom it, however, they shook it off, putting their hand into the venom that was thrown up over the floor, trying to read its formula that made it up to find a counter acting agent or develop one with their gun. Seitsuki had stumbled up as Kasaki had grabbed Kasagi's right arm to steady his momo by their shoulders. He was the same way with his father Meiitsuki though when they were in pain or bad shape its what creatures did even if they were not human at all.

---

Kasagi let out a breath out like they were gassed before a hand hugged Seitsuki, saying ,''I can't have some off spring worrying over me its really uncool.....and you made the right choice then.....I think they were trying to turn me as well.....Kasaki and Mei you were here as well.....its as if I was lifted from some confused stupor uggghh....my being feels like its being burned into a voidless lump alright.....,''!? Seitsuki didn't cry they only held it back as Kasaki was as shocked to be related to this boy their age an otouto then I have. And Kasagi coughed a bit more, letting Seitsuki go ,''To be fair its Daeva and Meitsuki's...but I carry their feelings towards you whether I want to or not....,''!? They patted Kasakis' hand to let go as they were fine now but their holes were still infected ,''Its a bad situation then with Kusvanul......but I'll protect you and stop them far easier next time because I've found something important all over again to put all trust and faith in my sword again.....I'll win.....those void persona priests were them starting their countdown on humanity......a lot of royal guard and ranger forces were taken out.....or are hurt I'll gather who or what I can....,''!?

Jeagar threw their jug of laced up egg nog down, crossing arms ,''We are already at the Ernest mansion....once the others gather here we will explain the situation then taichi...I mean Kasagi welcome back....I'm worried about my own child though.....come to the Ernest main floor everyone....,''!? And cold Jeagar shed some warmth as they arrived on the busted main floor with Ele passed out with FIore and Aurelia in each arm. Tatsuraku was putting a blanket over them. And Jeagar went to their chip of the old block daugher that was still in Zadimus's arms,''Krul......gomen I'm momo is right here.......survive its in your blood to return from the edge of death......Zadimus how are they really...,''!?

Zadimus grumbled with a weak expression .''I don't know this venom stuff is ridiculously nasty.....taking out the Djinn is the only solution otherwise.....its got a low survival rate....its venom that is meant to kill a gosuto or plusoto....an evolved human like our Krul is putty though...,''!? Jeagar nodded, looking at Zadkiel ,''Dont worry,''!?

Kasagi arrived on the main floor, saying ,''Don't worry I'll take out that Djinn but those space priests and gosuto whatever crew they got....I'll need hands on deck and the like...everyone is on their way including Oda too....I'll figure something out....Jeagar...Krul-chan wont die....trust in that..,''!? Mei was there now, figuring out the venom formula still analyzing it.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Infermery, lower levels
ICU ROOM 3-
Mia looked over and noticed shizu up and let Sakura finish things up. Closing the curtain for some privacy, mia started looking shizu over. "You're awake, I see. I know, you're worried about Lily. The look on your face just now said it all. As for now, take it easy. Now, let's listen to your heart. *starts stething* mmhmm, sounds ok. Breathings good. Well then, I guess you owe your grandfather and lily a huge thanks. Shizu, you understand you've had a heart attack from all the stress and strain you've put on yourself. Torn muscles and ligiments, strained muscles, and bruising. Not the worst I've seen but you aren't going to be doing much either. I know i knowww, not something you wanna hear but you'll be better off if you don't push it for a bit. With that said, we did an echocardiogram. Things look good so far. In a bit I'll have an orderly give you a robe to wear. Since you're already kicked back, im going to remove the catheter." it was at that point lily started to come too. Like popping her head out of an ocean she started to gasp for air. Struggling as she wasn't fully aware she was still intubated. The odd thing was, images and garbled bits of sound flickered through her head. As this was happening, sakura was pulling out the tube in her throat. She gently tapped lily's cheek trying to get her to calm down and breath. Finally, a loud gasp of sweet air could be heard as lily took a hit from the aed on her. Sakura put a hand on her cheek smiling. "welcome back! Calm down calm down. You can't get worked up right now. Hold on, someone might like to see you." pulling the curtain back, she revealed shizu. Sitting up. Lily looked over and gave a half cocked smile. There on the bed was lily in the buff and only the lower naughty bits were covered. Her chest wrapped up with aeds attached underneath with her arm wrapped up and in a sling. Thankfully, thanks to okami, she had avoided a chest tube to keep her lung inflated. Sighing she spoke up to shizu in a hoarse voice. "Hey...told you I'd be here when you woke up. I'm a mess. You aren't gunna ruin my life. So, how bad, doc?"

Mia sighed and took a seat. "before that, first off don't move around too much and get worked up. Secondly, be honest. What happened to you?" lily sigh and recounted things. "this djinn showed up. Started causing all kinds of chaos. She went after kassgi and we tried to stop her. Before i could react, she scratched my cheek then hit me something hard. I went through a few buildings. At that point, I was sure i had busted ribs. I tracked the djinn down near the mansion but forte handed shizu off to me and apologized. Saying he knew I wanted to fight but wanted me to take shizu here. To the infermery. I didn't get any more information than that. On the way here, i was having bad chest pains then shizu lost consciousness. I decided the best choice was to use kill line to mitigate damage. All I could do was that. I figured if i blacked out then getting here would be the best option." mia nodded. "ok. That explains things. Lily, you blacked out and hit the ground convulsing. You understand, you were flatline for nearly 15 to 20 mins. You've got some nasty injuries to boot. Ultimately, we had to go in and fix the damage to your heart. And shizu, you weren't in the best shape either. When you came in, you were crashing on us. Your grandfather stepped in and got you stable. Sigh, both of you are lucky. For now, we'll check in from time to time. Both of you will be getting ultrasounds and some blood thinner so clots don't form. That's what got you, lily. Otherwise, I'll have some hakamas brought to you both. Just the top portion. Should something happen, we'd need to be able to get to you properly. Well then..." standing up she situated lily's bed next to shizu's bed. Dropping the guard rail on each side. Smiling she put their hands into each other. "you two care about each other very deeply. Honestly, I think the two of you were meant for each other. Well, you two are set for now. No getting up unless it's for the bathroom. Lily, you have an aed attached to you, so no getting worked up. No worries, I'll send sakura to see your parents and let them know you two are ok. Oh, lily, if you see reina, thank her. She's the one that pulled the clot from you. Both of you have low grade fevers so get some sleep, ok?" with that the two left. Leaving shizu and lily to their own devices. Strangly...lily's hair had turned a brilliant white. No longer the silvery hair most ernests sported. Her eyes as well had an almost neon azure glow to it now.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Ernest mansion, ground floor
As the others gathered, judgment gathered among them as well. Finding an upturned seat, she moved it around and took a seat. "evolved humans are much sturdier than one thinks. I might have an answer to this djinn. We need distortion. In theory, the area around us could be warped. It could stop them from doing any more harm. Though, I am unsure how an actual physical combat will take place." Forte sighed as he looked over at judgement. "ok, now I now you aren't my grandmother. Sure, you can use my mom, but good luck getting her to help out. Yes, you heard that right. But your theory could be sound. Honestly, I got her abilities from the gene pool. Problem being, i create things. Not warp the area around me. The only two people I know that could do that is mikito or err well you. Err, mel-san. The best I could do is use the aether and attempt to cut off her source of power. Even then it wouldn't last long. I'd have to play smart. Hrmmm? Sakura, you're here?"

Sakura sighed in releaf as she saw kasaki and the others were ok. Leaning against a wall she sighed. "well, looks like you guys took a beating. Good to see you all in one piece. Lily did make it with shizu. Though don't expect either of them to be in any shape for fighting. Lily is in the worst shape between the two. So, someone wanna explain what happened out here? And what's with gandma mel? Not her typical m.o. when it comes to plotting big brain moves." wolfwood lit a cig. "that damn wish grantin' bi@$ broke tha' old man mentally. Then went on the attack. Probably for tha' best tha old man went to sleep. As a result, the original judgment came out. Has no clue what's been going on. I suppose rei will be heading back to krulcifer for now. Just as I think you should stay behind. You two are the...waitttt a min...oda!! Why did that djinn haul a** just now after you connected with her? Something ain't adding up. And you, boy. Ain't from around here. Not with that get up. Mind telling us how you fit into all of this? That djinn realllllyyyy wanted you bad. Lemme guess, she your ex??

Forte sighed and found a place to sit. "that's enough. All of you. At least shizu and lilly are safe, for now. Right now we need info and to make a plan based on that info. And even then, i suspect that we are going to need more hands on deck than just us. That bit@$ went for my child, and talked about spirit queen. I wanna know what the hell they were after. Im starting to think both sakura and lily were right. Someone has been manipulating events behind the scenes. And I bet it's got something to do with the balance and the world tree."
Oda huffed as a cold line of breath emerged from their mouth, stating as they hovered and took a seat,''I can't fight without a partner to cover my head.....if I lose my hat so to speak you see me wearing I'm more or less done for battle wise....its the lacrima or the bottle that carries beings I've consumed...its a stomach so to speak.....and distorting is a trait of the void though that plan is merely throwing ice in water......hmph you've got something insane in mind then hehehee Kasagi your looking like you wanna ask me something.....,''!?

A cabinet was brought or a trunk, which cracked open, peeling out with several swords on display brought by Kasaki from the taichi's warehouses ,''Momo is this what you were looking for the sabers were cool with me ....you had a lot of trunks so I hope I picked the right one..,''!?

Kasagi grabbed a sword with a handle that was the color of the void printed with smooches and little devils, stating ,''Void Kiss......a human long ago a serial killer used this before my father took him out used this blade to contract with the void.....I'm going to shave a little of my soul and gain the powers of the void faction temporarily.....as in I'm going to eat and become more void than gosuto once I release this blade's call command.....Oda I was going to ask do you think it can work being the chimera that eats anything and makes it their grunge outift.....heh and I expect some sabers and gotei captains to help out then no worries Forte.....there is a couple of zombie space priests and I'm not sure what other forces the Djinn has on the ground.....I don't think it matters saving the world is for heroes its annoying...,''!?

Kagetora stated clearly ,''I'll fight with my father then....since its probably for the best that way and I don't know if we have enough forces though...,''!? And Kagetora adjusted their haori though it wasnt a captain's it looked pristine, taking a stance next to Forte, standing tall and confident.

Oda chuckled, stating ,''I'll pair up with this judgement wannabe Melody....you better cover my hat or I'm telling your son his harem chances are done for.....,''!? The chimera huffed, remarking ,''Sabers or a few captains can spare themselves we may get ouf this after all flesh sacs of blood...,''!?

Mei stated clearly ,''The rangers will stay here and protect Seitsuki in the court then.....me and Zadkiel...Jeagar and Zadimus we will need a good set of people at home base here for that....,''!? The third serpent was staying at home rather than go to the fight abroad.

Akedama spoke plainly curious about something ,''Sakura with me and Wolfwood then will go with the abroad group.........a trio might sound silly but I can handle any armies if you two keep one of those priests off me..,'!?

Cracking knuckles, Franz showed up with a bang ,'Yo....everybody...hey Mel you dead jabroni.......I'm the only saber availible....you bastards better be grateful.......so some catholic needs a lickin I hear....,''!? He grinned with teeth as he put out ,''I'm sticking with Judge Mel and the chimera chick........,''!?

Katsuro showed up with switch with Crystal and Cat-2. Cat-2 stated openly ,''Hello there every guinea pig.....where are the zombies at I'm curious to try things on them......all the gotei would spare is us but I'm coming for priest brains its a personal interest I don't care what happens to a world of the living.....dayoooo.....hoo its an ugly creature,''!? And they got to inspecting Akedama up and down going up and down over him like a floating ghost, however, Katsuro slapped and face planted Cat-2, saying quit being eccentric Cat-2 its just a false energy cloak ,''Shall we head out then taichi...everyone the scouts have said human souls are being taken at a fast rate in F world....the enemy is already got a strong hold over the mortals. seems figures are acting as the buoys for the souls.....in otherwords these priests that were reported need to be taken out.,''!?

Kasagi nodded, saying ,''I see......everyone roll out take out the priests and enemy forces to disrupt the chain of souls being taken to the void I'll get the souls back.....and try and find the DJinn...victory as fast as you can while not dying yourselves...LET'S GO...,''!? And the taichi put void's kiss into a scabbard and got to departing for f world with the others. It was best everyone used their own seperate travel abilities too though as not to slow one another down at all ,''Stick together all of you don't die.....I can't come rescue you and if the Djinn beats me...its going to be up to one of you.....Seitsuki will explain it all after and so will I there isn't time to meander in talk sooo any words you wanna say say it now,''!?

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Wolfwood nodded as he geared up. Sticking on his cowboy hat and putting on his glasses. His wrapped up cross on his back. Looking like a modern day cowboy. "looks like the hunt is on. No worries. I got my scythe. Rather not use it but if it comes to voids, im sure it can get around it." crystal looked at franz. Shaking her head and taking a swing from her gourd. "guess your my partner. Annndd looks like dad's a no show. Well, for now at least. Takes a lot to get to my father. Not going to question it. Somehow, he always ends up with the worst luck. F world huh? Been a long time since I've been there. Thought things would settle down. Wonder if the illustrious other half of the family will show up? Yes, franz. We have more family in the other world. Rightful dicks, they are. Guess you could say bad blood. Well, im ready if you are."

Forte stood up. "as both a member of this court and an aether knight, I can scarce overlook the current situation. Oh who am I kidding, I'm ready to go. What about you, judgement." and there, judgement was sitting there, playing with a floating deck of tarot cards. "first off, can we please get this straight? Yes, i am a part of the old man you call mel. Err woman? Anyway, i only woke up cause, hell if i know, maybe somewhere i felt the need to keep them from going stupid. Mel-san is fine. Just asleep in their inner world. I'd imagine none of you wanna take care of a loose cannon because of an ignorant genie let loose from their bottle. Sigh, sure. Im already dead. I rather not have the person I'm a part of die as well. With that said, damn, where was this gosuto when i was alive? I like your moxie. Sure as hell I'm tagging along. Oda, was it? Can't wait to stretch out and knock some rust off. I got you covered. Oi, elvis!! (Reffering to franz) you got the death card. Or could it beee...you. now i seeee. A shinigami captain? How odd."

Forte sighed. "seriously, a stupid card told you that? Coulda just asked. Pretty sure kirrin or grandma is hanging about somewhere. Guess you coukd say she's the former grim reapers grandchild. Enough games. Time to go." judgement chuckled. Knowing all too well who kirrin was.

Zoruro-sensei rolled 8 100-sided dice: 97, 70, 87, 36, 66, 81, 18, 46 Total: 501 (8-800)

Franz, Judgement, Crystal=300,000,000 Kasagi (Proof of Humanity Void)=500 hp Void Points =25,000,000,000,000 Oda=300,000,000 Wolfwood/Sakura/Akedama/=300,000,000 Kagetora/Forte/Astrolize=300,000,000 Priest Danphul=200,000,000 Priest Zoltra=200,000,000 Priest Metsuki=600,000,000 Djinn Kusavanul=500 Void Points= 35,000,000,000,000 Hollows and many monsters in the chaos=200,000,000

The gates and travels opened up for the court forces, sabers and captains that were going, flinging them into F-world. And human cities were in chaos as hollows and monsters ran amuck with zombied humans and priests standing at many spires of light of spires going into the void. Franz landed with a bang and the others too. Kasagi broke void kiss apart though, and it wrapped them into the void briefly. And they exited with a massive dark shield the size if not the same as Wolfwood's cross with puppet strings sewn into their backside, keeping it locked to the taichi, stepping out of the void, nearly collapsing as it held no mere weight. It was the weight of the void in all humanity. Kasagi's hair and suit burned with essecen of the void like black threads, grasping onto a sword that were steel scissors clad in skulls and void ,''The Proof of Humanity I wonder if Shizu-chan could use this better than I could. no time to find out....that is this weapon and the void doesn't approve of you Kusavanul otherwise it would have rejected me fully.....I'll test your resolve to deliver humanity then I'd rather let them live their lives...wishes or not their is no such convenient thing without a price.....at the very least not their souls.....your life or my life that is the wager for it all because I've a wish to have a duel with you a rematch heh how about it then DJINN,''!? The taichi spoke loudly towards Kusavanul to sat on the perch of a building, smiling shrewdly.

Kusavanul spoke with a happy face ,''A filthy gosuto asking for a wish that I'll surely get more out of than you......and souls are troubling them I thought it would improve their pain.....I'm merely helping them and so what you gain the powers of the void just now what can you possibly do against a master like myself.......how is the weight of the authority of the void can you even MOVE.....PRIESTS....MONSTERS OF THIS REALM ELIMINATE THESE WISH RUINING FOOLS...no point protecting the spires of light they are tied to the priests why make them sitting ducks when I can have them kill you all and bring more souls to my void accounts...,''!? The Priests all moved in at Kasagi along with the monsters on top of it. However, Kusavanul with insane speed ripped like a streak of black light at Kasagi, stating ,''I SEE YOU C AN ONLY WALK WITH THAT SHIELD OVER YOUR BACK BAKA...FALCON EYES,''!? A void cannon blast shot out their left as they ran for Kasagi with their sword ,''7th Sokenzo: Demon Samurai Blade Dance,''!?

The Djinn was correct and Kasagi could barely move, walking forward, catching sight of the falcon eyes shot, spinning the proof of humanity ,''Umbrella...,''! An umbrella samurai shield folded out, tanking the blast, walking through it. And they created a mimic blade of kido based on the proof of humanity scissors in another hand ,''Blacksmith Kido Clone Enchanting......your right I can't move very well but my friends can.....HAGANERI....SUIGETSU...,''!? A tempering steel technique on the proof of humanity and water around the kido. And the taichi round house kick based with the kido blade at Kusavanul, blitzing them with a massive tide of water, blowing through their 7th Sokenzo, stating ,''that is a sound technique...sound travels poorly in water....,''!? And Kusavanul cut the water away with sewiing slashes and stab, bursting out, however, Kasagi tempered the proof of humanity's steel, letting it rip in an overhead step and swing ,''SECOND ARROW ZEKKU..,''!? The left handed slash let loose the absolute void technique as an burning azure arrow blast trhat sliced apart monsters and dragged the ground apart along with consuming things into it, increasing the cut's size till it was a football field wide.

Kusvanul was arrogant, stating ,''Explode Arrow...,''!? Filling up their sword with azure, they struck through the taichi's technique, blowing it to the sides, destroying a ton of city east and west though in the process. However, Kusavanul glanced with squinting eyes as blood dripped off their cheek. Licking it up with their tongue, smiling and saying ,''YOUR INTERESTING....DOUBLE TRAP CICADA...,'''!?

Kasagi was thrown off though as two trap astral swords paralyzed their arms with physical cicadas on them ,''s**t...,,''!? And Kusavanul's sword followed after, slicing the taichi in the chin and catapulting them, smashing through zombies and buildings. The taichi struggled with the weight on their back, but they spark with electricity as they tapped into Zaphira's power to help them screw with the Djinn ,'Lightning Radio Knife....,''! A lightning radio knife let them move into the past and edit it. And they ended up getting sliced in the shoulder and chest, however, the taichi with a right hand stabbed the lightning radio knife into that witch's stomach, twisting it and pushing forward. The two were locked like bulls ,''Your just a fish I'm gutting to hang later.....I'm not interested in hearing fish food talk..,''!?

Kusavanul used their tongue, turning it into a sword and whip slicing Kasagi off into the ground, cutting off some of that face too, coughing a bit ,''You have a little mouth on you who would of thought..,''!? They retracted their tongue back into the mouth, however, something was stuck to it. A handle of kido jewels like grenades ,''What the hell..,''!? Those grenades exploded, destroying the Djinn's tongue with a bang ,''You will pay for that...ehhhh vomits...,''!?

Kasagi was missing a part of their face, letting it be taped up by void energy and gosuto particles. They were one eyed now, stating with a chuckle ,''I don't do tongue with anyone on the 2nd date sorry......,''!? The taichi clicked their sword into a scabbard that formed together ,sheating it up, grasping it tightly ,''Even if making a back water deal with that void sword leads to my ultimate doom......I can hear it from the void and through this WEIGHT ONN MY BACK...the humans asking for me to protect and save them a gosuto......,''!?

Kusavanul with a dark grin twirling energy on the tip of their sword let it loose ,''Rotting Legion ,''!? A rotting blast of curses and human death energy flung out of the sword dark and nasty looking like the void with murk at Kasagi. However, Kasagi unsheathed slashed out their blade, slicing it apart from all corners along with striking a heavy blowy into the DJINN, knocking them like a cannon ball into the clouds and atmosphere of f world. And Kusavanul was thrown off ,''What.....technique is that you shouldn't be able to move,''! They let loose another rotting blast from their sword over the skies at Kasagi, who emerged behind them, locking into a clash of titans as clouds and air to moisture all blew away.

Kasagi remarked, stating ,''Zaphira Drawstring Lightning Technique....I'm drawing myself into your past and moving to it like a shock of lightning......I'm not moving at all but history is always happening in the akashic field.............my blade has no limits of reach thanks to the power of the void I can do this as much as I like this technique......,''!? The sparks battered off both their blades, locking in and spinning the both of them battling it out in the heavens.

Things transitioned down below to the others, who had intercepted the priests and army as they pounced at Kasagi. However, Franz swung a right hook, letting loose a huge red boxing glove at Priest Zolta, who cut it through with a defense swing. And the saber's right fist was cut up, stating ,''Heh your dealing with me and the peeps........priestoooooo...,''!?

Priest Zolta scoffed, using a void movement ,''Void Shadow Blitz...,''!? The raid came with many figures of Zolta doing running slashes that were fake or real at Crystal, Franz and Judgement! On another side of the battle.

Kagetora and Forte intercepted Priest Danphul. And Kagetora was shocked as slime covered chains fired out from the priest at the taichi. However, Kagetora cut them with a sweeping zanjutsu technique ,''Vacuum Wave..,'!? It scattered the long chains away, however, another chain pure and red blitzed through for Forte's throat to the adjacent, passing through Kagetora's stomach as if ghostly ,''What....the...,''!?

The chain nearly reached Forte, however, a particle wall shaped like a wyven wing cut the it to pieces as a bandaged up Astrolize showed up in a a glory of neon particles ,''Danna-sama (husband to forte)you wouldn't get hit by that....but its my old plusoto rival I can't leave him to you and Tora-chan here.....let's take care of it together though....,''!? Asty was too hurt to hold a sword, deciding to battle with a single gosuto particle wyvern wing they folded in and out ,''I'm pretty much broken right now heh....just how it is though kukukuku..,''!?

Kagetora fluffed their clothing, saying as they looked at the Priest, mentioning ,''The sword they are wielding.......is magical in nature ....it won't be an easy victory...,but heh we can win father....Asty-san......''!? And Tora grasped both hands on their blade, stating ,''Buy me 11 minutes.....I've a technique for this I wish to try...,''!?

Astrolize chuckled, flying forward at Priest Danphul ,''You got it brat......WYVERN'S BREATH..,''!? They foled the wing out letting out a multitude of space lasers that flurry blasted off in at frenzy and the Priest, from their wing but they were really super compressed heated fire remarking ,''Forte my love robot let's zone him out........since he is a zoner type as well.......heh,''!?

Akedama released a storm of bats, dragons, and flying cats that swarmed and duked it out with the hollows and other monsters ,''Persona Brigade.....leave the armies of the unknown to yours truly...but looks like we drew the strongest priest........,''!? He stood on a summoning circle, casting spells to call armies himself.

Priest Metsuki scoffed at Wolfwood at Sakura, stating ,''I see I get weaklings........my sword won't even feel happy will it nothing but dregs to kill with it........Ains Style 9th : End Atomic.,''!? A swirl of massive radiation swirled their blade and they let it loose with a shunpo at Wolfwood and Sakura, flashing loose a green blast similar to banishing shift at them ,,''Die....,''!? It was banishing shift without the negatives though! It would banish your strength and life if the blade edge made contact with flesh. However, he did a whirl slash with his sword, swinging like a helicopter blade between them swiftly with little mercy since he a mere zombie now for the DJIINN this warrior.

A string concerto of blood pulled Sakura and Wolfwood out by their waists and groins barely out of harm's way, however, Oda swapped with them, zipping in ,''Blood Transfer Technique.........,''!? The chimera stopped Metsuki's swing with multiple blood blades birthing out from the ground and the one in their hand with a clash between the two. Oda's blade of blood got shattered through along with their main blade, getting flung like a fly in the wind, but they spun and recovered doing a mid flight recovery ,''Blood Womb Sword hehh you blew threw it.......you have styles of the sword like Kasagi then.....your a good practice session.....I'll make use of you Wolfwood...Sakura...just don't be an eyesore...and let my hat take a hit....I won't let him kil you...DEAL..,''?! Then the chimera let loose a sticky hand massive of blood, sending it down like a big fly swatter at Metsuki.

Metsuki blew threw it ,''Non Elemental Neo Dispel 10th Ains Style...,''!? A dark grey swinging dispel edge cut clean through the sticky hand of blood, clearing it away. However, Metsuki flew at Oda as well, taking multiple swings or chances at Oda, who flew about, avoiding massive cuts or swings left and right. Into the ground and out of the ground, gettinng torn apart. Metsuki stated clearly ,''Your watching your head then.....so what happens if I land a blow on it.evil monster Oda of garmany....Star Splash God SLayer....,''! An overhead thrust from above with a golden shimmer came down, aiming without an issue to tear apart Oda's head or the hat on it, who went wide eyed, remarking s**t! However, Sakura and Wolfwood would enter the fray to interupt it!! TO be continued in the Wolfwood post!
Kasagi (Proof of Humanity Void)=500 hp Void Points =25,000,000,000,000/20percent/15trill
Kusavanul =28 trillion void points and 1000 hp

The dust blasted along with builidings being thrown like toys as Kasagi and Kusavanul locked blades once more. And the taichi's blade sparked away like fire cinders, stating ,''You hate gosuto and plusoto so much and humans......your blade is as blunt as mine I...don't get it wait its sharp mine is blunt why is that.....,''!? A pause as Kasagi lost the clash with Kusavanul's resolve being stronger, realizing Kusavanul's blade felt pure and strong in its actions, cutting Kasagi through with a stardust wind gale force, blasting the taichi heavy and like a brick into a mount fuji's base. This is how hard and far they were knocked. And the taichi barely climbed out coughing for a breath and adjusting themselves, glancing as Kusavanul in a particle zip motion was running at them.

Kusavanul said with a dim expression, saying ,''monsters like you took everything I held dear from me....their is nothing now but a void to fill up that can never be replaced....this is a small JUSTICE GOSUTO.....FOR TAKING MY HUMANS LIVES AWAY FROM ME.....WHERE IS MY REONA-CHAN.....DEAD BECAUSE OF YOUR KIND....,''!? And then Kusavanul over loaded their speed with a sword technique as Kasagi blinked, picking up the name mentioned going blue in their expression. ANd Kusavanul remarked their technique ,''ANIMA,''!? A scarlet anima of compressed aeon energy filled lika a scarlet moon, which held no equal in speed. It was a slash stream that destroyed mountain fuji as it sliced out ,''a total exorcism technique of destruction conpressed from magic and the void for monsters like you based on the summons of Reona.....you killer your so proud of that fact though......your blade sings it day and night...,''!? A scarlet rapture blast lit up the sky, howling away.

Kasagi's entire right half was blown away, however, the void shield on thier back cracked to pieces as they were rejected, as they tried to stand up in a massive mile long pit with rubble dusting away from them. Half of their body was gone with the other mutating particles like bandages to keep then alive, grasping the sword, standing their ground still but they a gasp of guilt hit their stomach though, looking at Kusavanul, who brandished their sword at them. The taichi frowned, lowering their sword and head, stating ,''I I.......I'm I'm the reason and Daeva I I......I'm a killer.....true I kill evil beings I was once truly a being of hatred and rage...and that ended up sweeping up and killing Reona a heroic summoner in another century. right I didn't know you were the aeon they spoke about...they spoke proudly of you and said you would remember them forever and put down nasty ghosts before they died against us monsters of the night....I I've hurt you though that is why your doing this.....you could of SAID THIS FROM THE START I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU MY HEAD AND MY LIFE.....,''!?

Kusavanul looked off to their right, looking cold and empty though, explaining it all with rage in their eyes with a pure passion for having some sort of recompense in their despair ,''I was Reona's first summon....as it were or no I suppose I was woken and brought to true life by them....plusoto didn't give them asylum from gosuto apparently hmph some priests that claim to help humans.....I hate hypocrites.....you protect hunanity your a liar as well....and your head what good would that do....I just want to seperate humans from evil bastards like you.....so you don't hurt one that becomes precious to me once more.....I dont care about those other fools of yours I just want to kill you and ghosts and help achieve what Reona wanted to grant humans their wish....a world where monsters like you don't exploit their sinful natures or their need for guidance because their hearts can falter.....liift your blade let's end this hatchet between us you've wronged me making it right is impossible but I can sure well avenge my momooo.,''!?

Kasagi lifted their blade up, however, they staggered and it felt heavier than the void shield that was gone now, remarking with a weak voice ,''I I.......let me find a way to make it right.....just leave the others out of this....Kusavanu isn't your name though...heh your actual name Medina the Aeon your powers are a djinn and a swordsman ..I can see why you can leave your realm where DJINN are because your bond with Reona exists still.....my sword my zanjutsu isn't stronger than that bond of yours.....but yeah let's bury the hatchet between us and continue...our fight....I'll show you my sword can't cut that bond I've albeit hurt....I'll destroy that cold despair I've put you in though....,''!? The taichi lifted their blade, filling out their missing body with bits of ice and snow binding togehter with kido wires, giving then a half ice body, releasing their stomach seals. They had lost the scissors and power of the void, calling their zankpatoh to their hands, grasping it, thinking with a weak v...there is voice ,''Daeva what do we do......I just want to die or give up I can tell your feeling the same way.......this is justice .,,''!?

Daeva in their throne room sat deflated and depressed, remarking ,''I I will attempt to find Reona's soul.....but it isn't in my power because me and you are one now.....this well of souls doesn't contain it......its in a particular heaven well of souls that Shizu is able to reach someday.........I'm sorry Kasagi this is one of my regretful and guilty actions during the old centuries.....I didn't tell you because I'm ashamed of it....and it is justice but we must live and make it out of this situation.....we must knock the despair out of ourselves and Kusavanul and then find a way to make it right....its ok to feel fear or pain.....its what makes us human now..this battle carries such weight....,''!?

Kasagi nodded to Daeva, grasping their zankpaktoh, trying to steel their resolve, wrought with despair, pain and fear. They couldn't escape the fact how much have I hurt this person they hate everything even humans too. The taichi stated to Medina ,''There has been enough hatred I'll help you remember your real self Medina.....how noble your master and momo was I can't stand to see you like that so I'll drive that pain and despair away with the blade of my soul....,''!? And they released 7 stomach seals, filing out with crimson red ghost rage and hatred partciles flowing out. They still had barely the will to fight though but they would try to for sake of their own humanity and to knock Medina down so they could really chat and have a heart to heart but despair would need to satiated first through battle.

court med ward -

Shizu hugged their legs, having been silent, but looking at Lily once in a while. And they replayed their interactions with Kusavanul ,''Why did they show up there in that place I was....why was I there....its a total mystery and totally confuses me......but the gospel wants me to do something I just can't make heads of tails of which.....the DJINN was afraid of me or rather they thought they need me....but what can I do the authority of a spirit queen......barely that I've only one follower......Lily see told you I'd be too much for you to follow with...I'm a weirdo....,''!? And they grabbed Lily's hand a little, warming it up before letting go. Getting to their feet, they heard the medical room door open. And they confusedly spoke ,''What are you doing here ....Mei-senpai.''!?

Mei had come into the room ,''Lily-chan...Shizu-chan your fine that is relieving......I've finished investigating the court and found loads of strange formulas with my king's gun.....that DJinn is a magical being born of a summoner.....I don't get how or why but that attacker is dying has been for a while......feeding off the void or humans wishes is a stop gap......I'm certain of it you look like you know it already because your gospel verses are very much a true part of you like a zankpaktoh spirit each time you create one......only you can help that Eikon or aeon I'm not certain the term they go by......your gospel values others like itself it would seem heh because their is a noble soul behind it......and I'm certain their was one once behind this eikon that is like a djinn....let's go I'll protect you were going to the world of the living....,''!?

Shizu hmped a bit, stating ,''I don't need you to tell me that or protect me Mei-senpai and noble I'm going to have to recruit them then or try to......my scissors are judging me right now I figure then that is why I feel so strange about it.....well I'll show i'm the right person for it.......and protect Lily as well and you got a deal senpai........their coming too since their my koibito starting today...(lover) or right hand concubine.....senpai ..,''!? And Mei huffed a bit, raising their gun to Lily's chest, popping a shot in of hot medical lead.

Mei shot it straight intot he stomach of all places ,''that shot will reconstruct your body to how it was a couple months ago.....but it takes months to create such a bullet.....be grateful Lily-chan Ibut its an emergency so it what better use for it.....let's head to the gate station fast travel by abilities is banned since were on defensive lock down because of Kasagi momo.,''!? Shizu nodded we should get running then. And Mei muttered ,''I was just gonna spirit float and fly to the station but running is exercise I guess heh...Zadkiel wouldn't pester and stay here so I had to lose him quickly what a pain I'm not a damsel anymore he doesn't have to worry so much. I'm far stronger a hero today than yesterday after all...but like a serpent I slithered away and left him with a puppet fake of myself...I wonder if he finds out its got smaller oppai or not he is a closet perv so maybe not or maybe so....,''!??

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 5 100-sided dice: 25, 69, 38, 39, 36 Total: 207 (5-500)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
F world,
Ruined city battlefield...
Crystal sighed as she saw multiple versions of priest zolta. Pulling out her zanpactou, she summoned her bankai. No words. No messing about. Throwing a chained kunai down into the shadows, she gave off a slight grin. It came out from underneath the real zolta. Wrapping itself around his neck and then getting pulled through the shadows. Right out of cristal's shadow and right into the air. She pulled the chain down and proceeded to rag doll the poor priest as if he was nothing. Afterwards she looked at the priest with a rather dark look. "void my a**. That's a technique I've seen one too many times. By the way, you should be more careful about the people you attack. Isn't that right, judgement?"
((Gravity ragdoll- roll 1d100. Total damage is the totalx5000. She looses 5k hp.
Buffs: bankai-first stage: unless it's elemental attacks, physical attacks do half damage. Anything gravity wise does not affect crystal unless it's something akin to a black hole. Anything crystal touches has it's weight increased on a large scale.))

Judgement chuckled. Flicking some blood to the ground. Pulling out a monks staff, she pointed it to the priest as crystal backed off. "rain down from the heavens and split the earth in twain. Shine spark." in an instant, a flicker of pure white lightning struck zolta right where he was. Following it was a loud thoom. "you know nothing of the balance and the void. Deep down, I can feel that old man tremble. He hears them. Hears their call. Be glad the lone wolf is asleep, for now. Hmph. A shame i didn't end up with oda or that gosuto. Feel like I'm missing out." crystal sighed. "I'm starting to see why you and my dad get along so well. Only you two would want to be right in the action. Think this guy will get up or did you char him good? He does look like he's a tad on the extra crispy side. Wonder if he'll do something else stupid?"
(Shine spark!! Holy type bolt of lightning that can fry an opponent. Roll 1d100x3000. Judgement looses 3k hp. Judgements karma ability is now active.))

Forte sighed as he pulled out his zanpactou and released it's bankai. Looking at the priest with dead pan eyes. Suddenly, the blade split apart and released a long azure blade. Like a see-through beam of energy. Yet solid. His entire outfit changed. Hefting the long blade to his shoulder, he chuckled. "magic huh? Sigh, not worth using my other blade. Now then, how should I approach you, priest? I knowwww, AETHER TRIGGER!!" with a single swing of gospel zero, forte released a burst of aether. Plowing into the priest and engulfing them. Letting off large bright flashes that created small explosions. He was going act as the primary threat to the priest. More than ready to use his avatar powers if nessassry.
((Azure trigger: roll 1d100 x5000. Forte looses 5khp.
Buffs: eyes of god: forte can see most forms of energy that others cant see. He can use this to seal.opponents abilities on a temporary basis and or predict moves. His zanpactou allows him to absorb this energy and then release it.
3 to dodge, clash, perry, and counter.
+3 to attack.))

It was sakura who manipulated the cronotons and pulled oda out of the way. Leaving the priest to hit nothing but ground. In which wolfwood stood in front him. Angel arms pointed straight at the priest. "that's not even close to a god slayer technique. Go tell your master I'm coming for them." the end opened up and the trigger was squeezed. Letting loose a stream of explosive tipped bullets. A halo formed at the tip of the barrel and fired off a halo cannon. His face blank with no mercy to be seen. "what a poor imitation of the god slayer. Ain't but three have that technique...and you ain't one of them. Guess I ain't got no choice. Demon arms, lets go for broke!!" slamming the angel arms into the ground, he lit a cig, stuck it into his mouth and summoned demon arms. A black version of the cross gun he carried. He slammed it into the ground and stuck his hands into the top of both of them. They began to transform into a pair of giant mechanical like hands that could make even kasaki and sakura jealous. Cracking his knuckles, he raised one fist and motioned the priest to come with just a single finger. (Halo cannon: roll 2 1d100. 1 for the explosive tipped rounds and the 2nd for the halo cannon. Wolfwood looses no hp and can tank most attcks.(still.looses hp but no knock back.) He is deadly accurate and efficient with most weapons, including guns. While he lacks buffs, he does have a keen eye which helps in making attacks and dodging them.
+5to attck, perry, dodge, clash.))

Mesnwhile:
Sakura sighed as she looked onwards. Remarking to oda. "seriously, he had a second cross and he could do that with them!? Jeeze, it's like that one person from black rock shooter! Oh ermmm that's an anime, oda. Though, that was bukido just now. I recognize the technique. Banishing shift. Sigh, i might have to use that technique. Oda, listen to me. If it comes down to that, it's going to mess me up badly. Think of it as a glass cannon. Still, before that...I wonder if wolf will use his scythe? That man is hiding aces up his sleeve while playing the dead mans hand. It's downright scary to think he's been alive this entire time and not once have i ever seen him use his gear side. I've heard rumors. Akedema, you ok over there? We need to hit this priest hard with a triple threat."[/color ]

Kings court-

Lily got up and sat on the edge of the bed. Cracking her neck and searching inside one of the drawers. Finding a pair of scissors, she began to cut the bandages off as she spoke. "hmph. Bout time I let the boys breath. Mei, thanks for the pick me up. Ahh, there we go." standing up, she was in the buff. Peeling off the aed pads, she tossed them down and formed her hakama. Raising an eyebrow as it wasn't the typical black and white most had. It was white with an azure blue style ocean spray effect. Walking up to mei and shizu she nodded. "and I guess even my outfit got a nifty update. Miss the silver hair, though. Ahh, human realm huh? Care to elaborate, Mei? Oi, shizu...ummm *turns a bit red in the face* p-p-put some clothes on." truthfully she had just got an eyefull of shizu in the buff. Thinking to herself. Ack!! You could cut a diamond with those apple stems of hers! Urge to love tackle...rising...must..resist. Not that I can speak, pretty sure she just caught me in the buff just now. Great now I'm turning into a pervert!!
Kasagi (Proof of Humanity Void)=500 hp Void Points =25,000,000,000,000/20percent/15trill
Kusavanul =28 trillion void points and 1000 hp

In the burned red and void sky weere Kasagi and Kusavanul staring down, stating as Kasagi sheathed their zankpaktoh into the scabbard, gathering rainbow particles, compressing them over and over, saying ,''Let stop playing around then.....my ultimate technique against yours Kusavanul you want justice don't you.....I want to save you from despair even if I'm the source of it...,''!? The taichi was focusing out a sword stream, attempting to reach 84th limit to 90th. It would be a cross exchange like two opposing samurai in a duel. The taichi stared at Kusavanul, thinking in a dark corners of the heart ,''I'll die here.....I'm going to mis-swing and let the sword stream fail....but if my death can you lift you up in some way then its alright...,'!?

Kusavanul hmped, saying ,''If I get rid of you once and for all that is the end of gosuto...I'll tear you from history's hands itself.....I'll undo it all your evil act included towards Reona....EXORCISM STAR GATHERING...,'!? An array of souls and spirits formented and compressed around Kusa's ssword, creating the ultimate spirit arts for destroying a gosuto, grasping both hands into a kendo stance ,''Ains Hero Style Mortal Draw....to render and kill all immortal monsters along with the grief they cause.....prepare for it you hypocrite...,''!? Ripples of void energy released from Kusvanul with Kasagi releasing nothing. The two rammed like two ballistic missles ready to connect with one another. A rocking of wind and heavens as the energy released between them knocked all enemies on allies below on their butts. The taichi released their sword stream draw, whiffing it on purpose, missing Kusavanul's shoulder. And Kusavanul cursed ,''FOR REONA......perish KASAGI AND DAEVA..,''!? The mortal draw gathered the power of exorcism with the power of heroes to kill immortal beings as a blood red coated void compressed slashes released in a massive wave shaped like a V swallowing current stream, scattering a red blitz of a cut across the sky that rippled the air away, sucking it all into the void exorcising ghost and hollows along with its rain to the ground.

Metsuki was blown like bricks along with Wolfwood. The bullets fired at Metsuki were blown of course as the battle above between Kusavanul and Kasagi winded everything in a shockwave like bricks.

Kagetora lost their technique stance getting blown off their feet. And Astrolize was blown head first screaming all the while like a Luigi into Forte, nailing him in the family jewels with a smash. The armies were thrown to the win like dolls as if a tide came and swallowed it up. Kagetora lifted off the ground, looking upwards to the shattering heavens far above. The world beneath their feet began to disintergrate on mass along with buildings as the universe succumbed to the void, having lost its balance ie Daeve was dead!?

Oda grabbing onto Sakura's oppai for dear life, saying ,''these are flotation devices...AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KASAGIIII.....only I get to kill you BAKA......,''!? Metsuki laughed the fallen priest did masster Kusavanul wins this world and the other are over. The chimera flew upwards to space, stating ,''You monkeys keep the world together somehow...I'M GOING UP TO SEE....what the hell...,'!? Reaching the stars and floating between the moon and earth, Oda looked about rapidly, seeing Kusavanul branishing their blade letting plasma of a ghost fly off it. And Oda flew to another body that was more or less a dead husk or shell that was Kasagi, grabbing them by whatever was left of their neck ,''Wake up....baka I can't fight like I am now......,''!?

Kusavanul scoffed at Oda, stating ,''What is their to worry yourself over an exorcised ghost from its shell....I win I remembered how annoying you were back a while....I've no beef with you though but if you wanna go as well.....cutting that hat on your head is all I need to slay you as well monster......,''!? Then flashes of memory seemed to strike Kusavanul

Kusavanul stood in a field of lycrois flowers and saw Kasagi, holding one putting it out towards them. And Kasagi said nervous and weak glancing down like a child, saying ,''I'm...I'm sorry....this won't make up for any wrongs or trangressions I've done the killer that took lives....I'm sorry...,''!? The lycoris was Reona's favourite flower as the imprinted image ended and they snapped out of it, blinking and looking at Oda.

A flash and gust of wind as a twisted braid of hair flew behind them. Mei dropped Lily and Shizu on the battlefield grounds, saying ,''Its space you two can't go there....I'll bring Kusavanul down here to you Shizu...Lily look out for buck naked queen at drop of a hat here....,''!? A ripple of lightning as Mei zapped upwards into space, seeing Oda and their momo ,''Ahhh....uhhhh....mmmm....what now you've got your justice then did you aeon....you will feed on hollows or whatever you can to sustain yourself without your master but your a dark aeon a shaodw of your former self.....your master wouldn't want that.....,''!?

Kusavanul scoffed, stating ,''I start taking the rest of you out...anyone associated to that gosuto scum.....and my master is gone forever I'm a lifeless void of darkness....seppuku by destruction and feeding lives to me is THE ONLY THING LEFT.....their is no light at the end SERPENT.....,''!?

Mei shook their head, saying frustrated ,''Despair is like that it consumes till your mad and blind.....you shared a dream with Shizu because their similar to your master.....you will meet them again but not like this.....I..,''!?

And Kusavanul rushed and clotheslined Mei by the neck with their sword from space straight to the grouund ,''Hammer Meteor.....SHUT UP I WON'T THEIR GONE YOUR MOMO TOOK THAT AWAY...,''! A bang and explosion struck between everyone as huge explosion of force of a sword slamming Mei so it seemed.

Mei shot themselves, turning themselves briefly into a slime as they were cratered, formiing up barely back to normal, using three flower shunpo to zip as Kusavanul pursued to take their head. And Mei fired their glock ,''Rapidmon's Fire.....,''!? A blitz of elements in kido and bullets rampaged and were cut through by a rushing Kusavanul. Barely was Mei able to meet and kiss their zankpaktoh birthed from raiden's lightning rippling to live out of their flesh, remarking as they clashed and busted Kusvanul a riposte across their shoulder, knocking them aside ,''Serpent's Reverse Lightning Technique....,''!? The aeon cut away the dirt and crap they crashed into rubble, feeling out muscled by the universal muscle tissue of the serpent. The third serpent felt roughed up, grappling their glock in one hand and sword in another, adjusting their muscle tissues and senses with formulas from bullets implanted all over,''I know.....I'm sorry Kusvanul.....but the world that your master was born on is falling apart....is that really justice.....,''!?

Oda managed to land on the ground, grabbing and holding the fainted carcass that was Kasagi. The chimera scoffed, stating ,''Your choosing to die then.....is that it then....just like that....death is a way to apologize..heh I know that well you know baka...I was ready to pay for sins then that doctor came along......but your trying what you think is best for another's despair.....well they are still deep in it .SO WAKE UP......everyone is fighting and scrapping for their crappy lives.....DAM IT....useless useless all of you where is a garman madman army when you need it..,''!?

Shizu had run to try get close to Kusvanul but the force from the attack on Mei blew them backwards, getting thrown right into dear old Lily, clonking them onto the ground ,''Stop....Kusavanul that is no way for a subject to act......dam it come to your senses...,''!? And Shizu's scissors turned into sword form, grasping it with another clinging onto Lily's sleeve though. The queen candidate's legs and body were weak ,''I just need to create a gospel right....to deal with you then....but I don't know if I can survive the strain of it...,''!? A massive worm hollow came swooping, seeing Lily and Shizu was yummy snacks to make hentai out of.

A sword was thrown as it spun through and tore the hollow apart, stating ,''Lazulite Shruiken....,''!? It was Kagetora's sword that blew the hollow apart, stepping into spot behidn Shizu and Lily, remarking ,''Then unison with the rest of us Shizu....their are lots of Ernests here......we will share the strain.....ending this before the world collapses down to the core is of the essence......I can't let you two get hurt though leave it to me.....dad and asty will deal with the priest just fine.....taichi is gone but only if they choose to be.....such is a choice for the strong..,'!? A frown on their face, looking as more monsters rained down and attacked. They got to fighting with them.

-- The void inside it

Kasagi's void body and Daeva over soul floated inside the void, having been exorcised and fed to it, saying ,''How do you lift despair if your the very cause of it......I don't know the others got dragged into it igornant to me I was the source of all this to begin with...how self centered to drag the others in.....and now who knows what happens....most likely the end...everyone will be fine.....or not.....I can''t figure a way with the sword to free that poor aeon who's master we took.......I,''!?

A voice spoke out of nowhere merely stating ,''Then isn't that your burden you will proudly wear.....your sins and your graces hand in hand....have you really done all you can for the aeon....they are your burden are you running away from human pain because its hard to face a victim impacted directly by your actions.......hmph running away would be pointless now or dying...your guilty but if you die how can you fix it....or confess and seek forgiveness for your sin.....the source to fix all this is merely grace....,''!? The taichi glanced their eyes in the void, trying to see who was speaking. It was a visage of their father though, scoffing, remarking it will take a while to put myself back together I'm dead more or less. A chuckle as the void remarked let us help with that then you can carry burden well we approve after all that test earlier when our power abandoned you was worth witnessing! An audience of souls spoke in chorus that is what spoke to the taichi. It would be a while but somehow they would attempt to use the void to come back to life.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
F world...
Lily sighed as she looked about the area around them. The situation looked grim. As the two had come crashing down, she had hid her face behind a white wolf mask. At that point, she locked eyes with the djinn. She began to speak. "One foot in the grave. All this because your master is gone, and you need to stem the process of you dissappearing. Typical seymore bad guy. You've become the very thing you swore to fight against. You do a grave disservice to your summoner. Just like I know you were in the precipice. That void between life and death. I know you spoke to shizu as well. I was there. Among the shadows. This is your only chance to stop this. No more holding back." taking the mask off, Lily revealed herself to the djinn. And released her full power. A more concentrated silvery azure aura seeped off of her as she released a massive spiritual pressure. Her right hand caught aflame as the same silvery azure hue danced about like fire. "Remember me? I'm sure you do. This is your last chance. Either end this, or I will end it myself." she took no position in attack or defense. Just her hand on her zanpactou.

Meanwhile, another not so friendly creature slithered out of the shadows. Releasing a dark cackle as if they had already won. Giving off a slow clap as if entertained and amused. "all these sweet sweeet souls. All ripe and for the taking. It seems you have problems of your own. However, I cannot allow you to have this world. Oh, I see oda is still alive as is that b***h!! Hellooo sssseeeerrrrrpeeeennnttt!! Oh, I have a story spell. And this one causing all this sweet chaos gave it allllll fuel I need! And I see judgement is here as well? HA..AAHHHAAAHAAHAAA! THERE IS NO GOD, O N L Y D A R N E S S! COME FORTH AND OPEN THE GATES TO THE AETHER, I WHO AM THE TERROR OF THE ABYSS CREATED BY THE HANDS OF MAN!!" In a dark twist, an aether gateway opened. Pulling in the crooked man as the story spell broke. In a loud scream of what sounded like pain, he was sucked into the aether gateway. Collapsing upon itself till nothing was left in the area. save for a crater in the ground. Others had moved out of the way. Yet, a dark energy surged like black lighting around the area as something more hideous forced it's way out. A rather large, tall, and skeletal looking creature with no eyes and a large malicious grin full of sharp teeth stepped out. Darkness and aether seeped of it. It's fingers were long, boney, and pointed.

This caught the attention of judgement as she sighed. Looking at crystal and franz. "so...it's come down to this, has it? You two...finish off this chump of a wannabe priest. I've got a certain fish to fry." meanwhile, forte was throwing up rainbows after an ill fated run in with asty. "urrpp....the hell...first that shockwave and now this...urrrrrpppp hurmmmmmmpp...and you, stupid priest...Don't even think it. Huurrppp....I'll distort the entire damn area...hurrrpp!! Asty..shut them down. Structures funneling in spirits. I'll deal with this guy...err hurrrpppppmmmpphh blargg...yup...not having kids. Baby maker is shut down after that."

Elsewhere...
Wolfwood was smoking a cig as he didn't get pushed over. "now thats a bonified nasty feeling. And here you are running yer mouth like you just won. God, you are such a puppet. Can't even use god slayer properly. Aw hell, I'm getten' bored. Yo, let's fight. An' don't go disappointing me." tossing out the cig, he lit a cigar. Holding up a hand and motioning his finger to come.

After all was said and done, the main event was about to begin. Judgement had made her way to mai and the rest. "yup...thats his true form, alright. Got a bone to pick with this one. Oh..and it looks like the djinn is here. Mexican standoff?" lily sighed. "and you aren't my old man. You can explain later. This is about to get ugly. And good lord, mei...one of these days you're going to shoot yourself for real."
Dark Aeon Kusavanul =10,000,000,000 Everybody Else = Who knows right now everyone
Lily=100,000,000 Kagetora=200,000,000

Kusavanul chuckled as they glanced with a grin as their hair turned dark like the void along with their skin, becoming very much like a dark else. However, they had azure burning blue eyes now, remarking to what the Crooked Man said ,''Abyss by the likes of low grade atomic waste.....and you ningen this world that took everything from me I'll take you all then as my personal decorations then.....Aeon Expansion : Void Universe..,''!? A domain expanded from Kusavanul's feet, deleting the world and universe under everybody's feet, stating ,''I've gained total control over this universe from all the souls I've taken.....hehehehhe none of you will survive this....,''!? And everyone was in dark sticky murky stuff like they were drowning in a tar pit that you couldn't escape. You could see inside it because this was the universe now. And Kusavanul began to juggle everyone about like they were personal pinballs till you got sick from motion sickness till carnival music was playing as Franz threw up as he spun like he was in a washing machine.

Mei was spinning along with Corrupt man's new form like toys, geting head butted together, getting careened over and over with everyone else inside. And the two of them ended up glued like pancakes together do to Kusavanul clapping them together, however, Mei wasn't affected by the decay affect of corrupt man and Mei's gun was firing at all ,''Our values have become zero......meaning none of us actually exist till Kusavanul decides it......hmph kimo I get a strange bed fellow like you....right when I could have this glock up your mouth....,'!?

And Shizu was pulled away from Lily, who got slapped like a bowling ball into Kagetora's gut, sending those two through this universe of abyssal tar, getting pulled in by Kusavanul directly, saying ,''My universe my rules my domain......you won't be using those gospels....drown..,''!? They filled Shizu's lungs with water, wrapping them up in void tentacles within this murk.

Oda couldn't move as they gelled like a splotch of blood, grappling onto Kasagi like a life jacket ,''WAKE UP I'M A BETTER MATCH FOR YOU THAN MIKAI OR SAKURA.....I'm too plasmic in this space I can't move......give yourself over to me Kasagiiiii....,''!? It was hard to try and kiss Kasagi as Oda tried to get some sugar but was have trouble moving in this sticky tar universe ,''Dam it..its like mister rogers spat out a universe.,''!?

Franz was drowning in tar and motion sickness along with Judgement Mel along with Akedama, Wolfwood, coughing out ,''we all gonna die in a horrid universe that tastes like pavement porridge I should stayed home...gaahahck...,''!?

Kagetora opened their eyes, having been pinned against a wall of this universe of domain with Lily planted in their gut. And they stared at Kusavanul at what they were doing with Shizu ,''SHIZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..........I WON'T STAND FOR SUCH A SCENE YOU FILTHY AEON I DON'T CARE HOW SYMPTATHIC YOU ARE NO ONE TOUCHES MY LITTLE SISTERS or dense brother ......SCISSORS OF THE GOSPEL RIGHT...ANSWER ME AND SAVE YOUR MASTER NOW.........GIVE ME A SHOT....,''!? Kusavanul was bugged by that as the scissors gospel and all activated laminating Shizu along with Kusavanul. It also grasped Kagetora and Lily, who was attached at the moment. The four people were teleported elswhere by the scissors.

Aeon's Dream - The Timeless Land

The place that Shizu had visited with Lily before. The queen candidate fell to the ground with what would be their end as Kusavanul was their with a sword straight dead on for the neck, scoffing ,''Die....I DON'T NEED YOUR CHARITY.....,''!?

A white streak grabbed Shizu as Kagetora snatched Shizu, giving a sandaled kick straight to the face of Kusavanul, breaking their wood sandal. And they kicked off the aeon, using three flower shunpo to land into a beautiful river surrounded by flowers, carrying Lily over shoulder, who was awake or not and holding Shizu like a baby all huggled up. The three of them were dirty and covered in bruises though among this ethereal beauty. And Kagetora summoned their zankpaktoh into the left hand, holding it, staring with a dark glare as Kusavanul stamped down, grinding their own blade ,''I don't know where this place is but it seems special whatever where ever it is.....one thing holds true your life and any sympathy ended from me.....I'm enough and Lily to put you to rest then aeon....you stare as if your looking down at your inferiors....but your just a hollow that needs a soul slaying no more no less.....,''!?

Kusavanul grinned, stating ,''You think you can fight me devil girl...I don't even know who you are baka.....you look plenty weak to me.....,''!? Closing and opening their eyes while saying this, they would ready their sword ,''the Aeon's dream where paradise or hell is for my kind I suppose...,''!?

Kagetora hummed, stating ,'There is no hollow nor being a zankpaktoh swung with resolve greater than another's cannot cut....and I beg to think right now your blade fights hollow and mine fights with weight behind it....let's find that out then baka aeon...,''!? And Kagetora shrug and tossed Lily to the ground, stating ,''Get up and form up like a vice captain to captain......we got battle straight out of fantasy to clear up......let's go broke for victory....,''!?

Zoruro-sensei rolled 8 100-sided dice: 47, 33, 99, 67, 84, 34, 35, 31 Total: 430 (8-800)

Dark Aeon Kusavanul =10,000,000,000 Everybody Else = Who knows right now everyone
Lily=100,000,000 Kagetora=200,000,000
die 1-4 kagetora each die that is crit does 5 percent of opponetn max hp 5-8 is Kusavanul same way - but the one with higher die rolls will get in extra damage

Kusavanul's blade flickered with punches and cinders of light, releasing an attack against the two without any words ,''Dancing Halo Sword..,''!? A dance of sword blasts shaped like halos that cut time and space to flesh apart flew forward like loads of sonic rings. The music picked up as the battle turned intense off the rip.

Kagetora blitzed forward, flowing with energy surging from her right arm the calamity trigger, stating as they drove a technique from it to their legs and body ,''Calamity Trigger HERMES....,''!? With one sandal left on their one foot, they calamity trigger punched and stepped down on every dancing halo sword, getting their leg cut up as they directed their movement at Kusavanul, saying ,''MAXIM ELEMENTAL CONTACT.....,'' An element flowed into the handle and their blade, becomiing the maximum charge of demon souls and blood that drained from Kagetora's veins into their zankpaktoh ,''BLIZZARD BLUE FLASH...,''!? A blue lit tenshou that walloped the beatiful land with a sentai ranger blizzard energy blast that tore out like a roaring mammoth as a double blade tusked tungsten swing.

Kusavanul ripped out of it with swirling blasts of void out of their back ,''Void Tentacle...,''!? However, Kusavanul felt a smash heavy of their entire body still, remarking as they spun a bit, gaining theri balance ,'Is that your zanjutsu then......devil girl WHAT...,''!? A billow of thunderous green hued sky and lightning rippled across their ear drums. And Kusavanul scoffed, but they felt strange, moving slowly ,''What is this.....,''!?

Kagetora electrified green with electricity as their zankpaktoh split into dual NINJA SAI clad made of a green lightning, sayig ,''Blizzard Blue Flash doesn't freeze you in ice...it freezes your perception so everything is a cold mirage its basically a supreme flash bang technique that feels and looks cold but its effects only last briefly.....MAXIM CONTACT DRAGON DOMINATION DUAL SAI...,''!? And Kagetora lightning body like Jeagar but they merely shunpo instanlty to Kusavanul ,''These Sai target the electronic signals in your brain...but their only glorified cattle prods....,''!? And Kagetora managed to put one of these lightning living sais straight into Kusavanul's right eye, who didn't scream only took the massive electrocution to the brain and body with their sword managing to swing, knocking away the other sai, blowing Kagetora's left arm stab at the other off course, cutting Kagetora through the chin and taking that swing through their face to the ear along with some hair. However, Kagetora let go of their attack, doing a shunpo or running evasion , avoiding a thousand blood thorns like tentacles that shot out of Kusavanul's body that slaughtered up the landscape, chasing the devil girl.

,''YOUR YOUR TECHNIQUES ARE PURE SORCERY......BUT YOUR NOTHING YOUR JUST FLESH AND BLOOD......DIE DIE DIE...,''SPOKE Kusavanul, who fluttered their tentacles with ends sharp like folded needles or bee stingers that stabbed about, covered in their special poison to dissolve anything holding a soul in its body.

Kagetora narrowly shunpo evading and evading strike after tentacle strike barely doing it, panting forgetting about, scoffing as the needle tentacles stabbed into their left hand, having done it on purpose, letting their left arm get melted down to devil bones from the flesh, grasping them with a boney arm and hand, stating with their zankpaktoh in the right ,''Sorcery......this is all zanjutsu and calamity trigger with the powers of a devil interwoven....MAXIM CONTACT BURNING LICH PARASITIC SWORD CRY..,''!? A nasty lich flame birthed from their sword in the right hand and it turned the tentacles sick as parasitic flames and wet burning light oil ate them apart. It was acid being melted by lich viral sword crying flame that burned it away like termites eating wood. The swing of the sword cry from Kagetora's sword cut most of the tentacles apart into liquid consumed by lich parasite hell particles that flew out like flames.

Kusavanul zipped like a white llines, scoffing as Kagetora was frozen in place ,''Your slower than me though.......,''!? A swing or two to five at Kagetora, who got cut across the right side, but the next few swings from Kusavanul were blocked and parried by Kagetora's right arm, gripping their zankpaktoh, clashing with sparks as if automated as Kagetora stood still. Kusavanul's swings didn't get through but a tentacle when for the throat out of their hand.

Kagetora snapped their head back, getting the tentacle needle end and all through the bottom of their mouth, snatching and shattering the tentacle with their devil's shark teeth, spitting out the gross contents of it as their sword was locked with Kusavanul, stating ,''Maxim Contact Shadow Proxy ...the shadows wielded my blade like a symbiotic possession......it bought me a moment to catch up to your speed......avoid death......,''!? The two were locked with their blades, grinding to each other ,''Lily is here as well...less you forget......no matter how strong you are we will win because your blade is dull otherwise I'd be DEAD BY NOW you do ill by your summoner that made you.,''!? And Kagetora synergisitcally knew Lily was coming from their Six or another angle so swap or switch with them so they could catch a breath or get out of this locked clash as Kagetora felt their bones ache in pain, knowing Kusavanul would shatter in a pure contest of power like this. It was wise with cunning and will than brawn right now. Kusavanul scoffed shut up what would some flesh and blood devil know about being an aeon baka!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff