L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image

((Pritty ness will come later sorry))

Yumiko blinked "No I don't have a sorwd... and.." She took a step back she needed her bow and now, but it was back as her school. Without thinking she swong her sports bag at the girl and made a mad dash back to the school grounds.
User Image
XXXXXXXXXKaitoNakamura
The only boy to live.

Shikai

User Image

Kaito, switched his attitude to a serious one. " You drew your Zanpakuto. Does this mean your willing to risk your life? Swords are meant for killing, not for show. " The boy had then took out his Zanpakuto. He didn't unseal it yet. " So which one of you wants to die first? "

Bankai

User Image

"Water can be a beautiful thing to, you know."

Vizard Mask

User Image

OutofCookies:

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Noeth closed his eyes and said " Noeth: Hmph that moron, never thinks before doing whatever hes doing and that goes for Yasu too they are equals". Noeth took some steps and started walking in the air he stood still and looked back with an emotionless expression and said to Akemi "Noeth: Akemi ill look for the Vaizard base they must have a barrier to hide their reiatsu and this is taking to long call the Menos Grande, that migh attract their attention" Noeth kept walking towards the burning city as he dissapeared with a sonido.User Image

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Aysu fallowed the man into the forest acting innocent “are you sure that it’s here I don’t see anything around” Aysu said the man smirked and pulled her close to him “that’s because there is no shrine out here” he said and put his hand on her butt “I knew it would turn out like this” Aysu said with a sigh and flipped him onto his back he landed with a thump and groaned out with pain before he could do anything else Aysu was on him and drained his soul within a matter of moments, after that was done Aysu left the forest and meet up with Chiyo.

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

╔════╗
Bount
╚════╝

My Doll, White Lota

OutOfCookies! :

Enduring Partner

User Image

Ⓐⓚⓔⓜⓘ

"Numero 3, La Viuda Negra."

Akemi looked at him with an eyebrow raised " Are you giving me an order?" It was paused for a second, she soon agreed to this seeing as she was bored, but of course if she wasn't in this state she would have rather reacted in a different manner. "Fine." The girl grinned as she whispered the words "Scatter once more, my children." Another portal opened, with groups of Menos Grandes waiting to unleash themselves on Kanakura. The portal was caused by her spider minions once more, one crawled on her skin. A shiver throughout her back, she felt as a maternal figure to them and let out a small chuckle. The menos dived into the city as if it were their playground, no escape any longer. A sirens song in the making, the end was yet to come.

"They are well known for the distinctive black and red coloring of the female of the species and for the fact that she will occasionally eat her mate after reproduction, Sexual Cannibalism."

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
((Wow the thread complety stoped when Ash left ...))
pretty cool lolz love this forum heart heart heart

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Get ready to settle the score
And get ready to face the floor
Cause it's time to remeber it, war! This is war and it's on tonight.
So get up and fight. Get up and fight.
You had all of you life to run and hide

User Image

Yasu Shizuka
Grimmjow and I are the same, were both blood thirsy monsters that thrive on chaos and destruction.

Yasu glared at the guy. "Grimmjow your not fighting. After your last fit with a large group of hollows. I refuse to see you in that state again. Your not fighting. I am." "Yasu, don't do this." "Doing what I have to. Besides, it's been a little boring with you stealing all the fun." She pulled out her sword. It was tipped with a blue flame pattern. Just like the knife that her father set in her hand and told her to kill him with. She growled at the thought the hated memory. " What's your name, Soul Reaper?" She asked cause it was a common curtisy for her to ask names before she fought. She stretched her arms a litte the 666 and 7 tattoed on her left and right shoulder blade moveing along with it.

Even if I say it'll be alright. Still I hear you say you want to end your life.
Now and again we try to just stay alive.
Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause it's not too late.
It's never too late

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Noeth Appeared in front of an old warehouse and he walk towards it with his hands hid in his pockets. As he got close to it he raised his hand and shot a bala to it but suddenly it glowed and negated the bala, Noeth looked at the warehouse and said "Noeth: Hmph a barrier, how unoriginal" he said as he charged a cero and shot it at the warehouse barrier destroying it and as soon as the barrier dissapeared he went inside it. He looked around to see if he could find a leverage or something of some sort to reveal the secret entrance, Noeth closed his eyes and said "Noeth: It seems it can only be opened by the abominations, well then..." Noeth charged a bala as he said "Noeth: seems i have to blast it open" he said as he blew up the floor with his bala. Noeth went down the stairs just to find that they werent there, Noeth looked around and tought to himself "Noeth: Magnificent structure they have here, no wonder i couldnt feel their reiatsu there not here at all. then they should be out somewhere else" he said as he turned and leaved the place. Noeth went out of the decaded building but not before burning it to the ground. Noeth sonidoed to the middle of the city took his sword and said "Noeth: Alimentate con las Tinieblas ( feed with darkness)" as soon as he said that a black fire emitted an wraped the blade and suddenly they all shoot out and hit the group of hollows he have brought with him consuming the with darkness. when the fire stoped they went into the and returned to the sword, Noeth sheated his Zampakuto and left the scene. Then he appeared in front of akemi and said to her "Noeth: Im leaving things here to you i got another matter to attent" he said as he opened a garganta and left.
User Image

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it.

Gina and Chiyo Hikaru

"Were different." "Yes, were Bounts but, were twin sisters."

Chiyo smiled when she noticed Aysu joined her. "That was quick and fun~" She said a little but ashamed of herself admitting it.

The guy found Gina standing in front of the soccer ball but not picking it up. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked setting his hand on her shoulder. She turned around with a wide evil grin on her face. She grabbed his neck and pinned hi to a tree. He started flailing around and trying to pry her fingers away but it was no use. He was screaming. Gina finally sucked his soul out and dropped his empty body to the ground. She ran as fast as she could and caught up with Chiyo and Aysu. "He was a screamer." She said still grinning. "How could you do that to that poor boy!? It wasn't a life or death situation!" "Celestin, be quiet."

It doesn't matter, go on and shatter. I'm all you need

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Aim strong and aim true;
These, my last words to you;
The journey’s long and winding road;
Trying to fix the mistakes of old.

Yumiko Hikari

XXXYumiko ran as fast as she could, much faster then she had if she had been late for class. As to why, she didn't know, but she just felt like she had to. The fimalar path seemed diffirent and it didn't seem like she was the one running at all.

XXXAs she got to the cub's area she grabed the fimalar bow and a quvern of arrows. The red bow was like an old friend that had been lost. "There someone that needs our help." She said clinching the grip of the bow and ran back. "I don't know why, I don't even know his name."

I never miss my shot.

OutOfCookies: 100th post woohoo XD... also working on making the posts fantsyer >.>

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
(( Is everyone out of Cookies?! gonk ))

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
((Actuly no I just thougth it was cooll...>> I don't have to be...^.^))

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
(( Good, cause you owe me a cookie XD *shot dead*))

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
((*gives ash an orieo*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash