Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Training room...
Lily sighed and thumped kasaki on the head. Giving a gentle reply. "sigh..already so quick to push others away thinking you have to be a stranger. You will never be alone in such a thing. Even if you do go full on retard bad guy, I'll deck you one myself. Just...be shure this is the path you truly want to go down. For me, i chose to be the silver soul. Meaning I'll never be able to take your mark. But I already had my reasons. But making contacts with such creatures? Hrmmm, you'd have to go through dad or aetheris. Speaking of which, that gives me an idea." rin sighed. Looking at lily curiously. "i don't like that look. You can't be serious about using the aether!? You are...sigh...you are going to be a handful. Hmph, as for you, it's not easy to form contracts with our kind. I highly doubt you'd be using the aether. This one here, I'd tell her "nooo stooop dun doo ittt", but she isn't going to listen. And now the puppy dog eyes. Fine fiiiinnneeee, later on. But don't blame me if you get hurt." lily wasn't going to take no for an answer. Just like mel, she was a battle junkie.

Getting up she walked to the wooden swords and began to go through the simple motions. Leaving rin sitting on top of shizu's head. "you ever wonder why she gets those sudden sour faces?"

Meanwhile...
Study room
Mel chuckled. "You'd probably would have to go through lily, my youngest daughter. That one is strait forward about what she wants. Stubborn and hard headed to boot. Then there is kasaki's parents. Kasagi and sakura. I doubt it'll be easy to win either of them over. Also you have mia and musashi. Those would be kasaki's grandparents. Too add, that makes kasaki kin to jeager. My oldest daughter. And last but not least, samhain. That one would just assume to send an army after you. Though it does make me wonder just where those clockwork golems come from. I suppose you could try but I wouldn't think it's feasible.

What I'm worried about now is the yodth. Sure we have two on our side. But I should think they are well aware of us at this point and I'm willing to bet they aren't happy about what happened with zex. I'm pretty sure you're already on their shite list. If I'm honest, I'm not sure where things will go from here on out. But I got a real nasty feeling that the yodth and zex are just the tip of the iceberg."
Shizu brushed their hair aside a bit, stating ,''Maybe too many warheads I would ask but I'm not their queen....I can't help but wonder however their is nothing I can do for those set in their path apart mine.....speaking of your kind that reminds me where are those yodth I suppose that was a good amount of exercise but I've no need of anyone to recruit I've the authority to do so without papa....its all in garnering favor and doing something for those I seek to recruit I can't shirk this task to others....,''!? A flickering sound of chains and steel as Shizu summoned their scissors, putting their fingers between the two holes that were the handle and with a simple whiff of them they easily stood up in the gravity ,''Luta stay here and learn something I'm going to look for space bugs I'll find you later....Lily stop sucking on warheads and Kasaki you don't have muscles baka,''!? And they turned foot and walked out of the training grounds, cutting open a king's gateway with the scissors ,''The food and parlour districts would be the best places to start....99 recruits to go then and seek out I don't know the progress of the other candidates but who knows what way their heart swings black or white....evil or good...mayhaps its a bit of grey..you can keep riding along if you would like then sprite creature.,''!? Stepping through the portal, getting top side into the streets of the king's court, deciding to start with the cow's tavern first.

Akedama scoffed, stating ,''I'm not too worried nor fearful.....people have will and they are not some bird in a cage or possession of another....I'll ask for a date some day if they say yes....free will wins over any objections.....and yodth are not that organized I wouldn't be too concerned if the entire species came after your universe its all over for you...but frankly they have different hives and queens or kings its like bunches of sects of different religions if their was an example that see somewhat eye to eye but never ride the same shotgun...,''!? He explained it as best he could, taking another sip of wine.
--------

Tatsugi had to go back to work, having spent his lunch break extended with Oda was well worth it. And he had left them a little worried since it was hard to domesticate someone far more wild than Jeagar or Mikito it simply wasn't possible but he figured they had some degree of self control or least he would hope so as he headed back to work at the med ward.

Mizuki no Oda found a great spot in the mansion to be away from the others of the mansion while watching and viewing them whenever but they were nobodies to them nor did they want to get friendly with people who were still albeit enemies and well the heroes that got in their way for so long left a rotten distaste for them. They found a great place away from all that for both parties sakes it was none other than the dusty attic room near the top of the left wing. It had a window that let natural light in, eating cartons of raw eggs, slurping them up shell and all, though as they had taken their cape off and bloated it into a comfortable air mattress of sorts to lay on ,''Sooo this is what its like to be lazy and be a human couch potato.....it feels a little teary eyed...yawwwnnnn........''!? Lines of blood took over the floor boads and ceiling, cleaning it till it shined dust free, consuming this dust since it was most likely human skin ,''When Tatsugi comes back I'll go back to his suite floor for now I'm going to enjoy my decrepit clean space and egg monarch it up in peace.....the others were a thorn in my side far too long since the get go to get the story spell...I don't trust any of them humans are all the same even if their is a rare one like Tatsugi......I was still rejected by their precious tree I'm technically free in world tree hell no matter where I go hhahaha ludicrous but this will have to do I guess. for now....,''?!

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Ernest mansion....
A head poked out of the shadows of the attac. Seeing oda, forte soon left and made some lunch. Soon forte came out of the shadows with some food and chuckled. "certainly it seems to be a nice hidden spot. Honestly, I was going to put some stuff up here but i think I can make things a bit more comfortable. If you wish. Not going to attack you, oda. In fact, I've brought you some food. Truth be told, I'm a decent cook. Or so I've been told. Technically im a few floors down. Let me know if you want something or need something. Sigh...back to cleaning. I swear, lego blocks were created by the devil himself." with that he was gone. Strangly, a few things had been left behind. An older mp3 player and a handheld game system. Forte had figured that the best way to make her feel more comfortable was to ease her into this day and age. While he wouldn't overstep the boundaries when it came to his uncle (tatsugi), it didn't mean it would hurt things either to be a little friendly.

Mel's study room....
As if on cue, a dark voice crept into akedema's ear with a sinister chuckle. "ello, akedema. How long has it been now?" soon a pumpkin headed Samhain took a seat. Dropping off a book onto Mel's study table. "ahh yesss. I do believe that book belongs in your vault. It was recovered from your latest venture. As for you, akedema. I met with your would be pruner of worlds, as it were. Along with kasagi. Old man....they were an avitar. Since when did the former daimo leave someone in charge?" melodi sighed and puffed on her cig. "I would imagine it's someone who took in the power gap that was left behind. After that mess, the avitars don't really have much to do with me. However, I'm willing to bet they are aware of what went on. Though, rare to see you without that scarf. Well then, i guess I'll be sure to keep it under lock and key. I say we burn it. Akedema, ever used a flame thrower?"

Underground training area....
Lily sighed and looked at the other two. Clearing her throat she spoke up. "ok guys. Looks like we're down one. However, we know how shizu is. One track mind. Well then, since you two are used to the gravity by now, it's time to practice with swords. I know the both of you haven't really used swords before. With that said, I'll introduce you to a simple drill that you can use here or just in a normal session. I am aware, Kasaki, of the koen rin style. And luta...you've never really held a sword before. For me, I've got my own personal style. God slayer. To give you a small example.." she turned her back to the two of them and held the sword in her left hand to act as a sheath. Closing her eyes, she breathed in deeply then exhaled. Getting into a crouched position, the sword went upwards in the back in. Then the release. An upwards diagonal arc with a forwards step then she used both hands to bring it into a downwards. Releasing a massive silvery azure cresent slash and a sword stream in the second attack. Both of them were held back versions of the god slayer. Even with weights and gravity, she was capable of that small amount and made it look effortless. Turning to face the two again she held the training sword with both hands. Showing the two of them the basics of kendo. "as you can see, i made it look easy. Getting to that point isn't. Hold your training sword like this on the handle. The take a step forward and swing. Then step back and swing. Luta, imagine yourself as a samurai from a manga you like. This is the basics before you learn any form of sword styles and techniques. For now, just focus on the basics and and take it easy. Hrmm ...so that aether sprite followed her? Good. At least someone is keeping an eye on them. Ahhh hahaaa haaa....just thinking out loud."
Oda didn't let Forte go, grabbing him around the neck and throat with a blood wire with two fingers, grasping hin still on his floor, pulling upwards hang manning him in a joking manner, stating ,''Won't attack huh nothing has changed between me and you bastards.....every one of you stepped on my cape and pulled me down deeper into hell every moment through out the world and history the hatred between us runs too deep to try and let go...I want to kill kill kill everything that could take this freedom away that is all your side ever did when....your warmth is a lie because your strong its different because Tatsugi is weak and ordinary.....sorry for hang manning you but the defensive survival instinctive chimera in me only thinks I have to kill everything that would try to hold power over me or attempt so again like at my birth....only now I have a chance to rebuke it before it happens...,''!? They let him go, huffing, and turning onto their other side to eat more raw eggs, thinking I still have to go kill the Pontifex and couple others on my s**t list whether Tatsugi supports that or not is another issue hahhhhh I can't get too cozy. And they pulled their had down to give their eyes shade from the sun light. They had to kill a couple invidivuals out there that could ruin their freedom or be out for them with a lust for their head.

Akedama sipped on the wine, stating ,''Burning books what are we catholics....hoho hoho I have just the flame for it......but burning it would be such a waste why not store it it may be of use...even if Zex was evil..the book itself is merely a tool the user's heart is what matters most......and ahhh ahhhh ahhhh.....,'!? He was trying to make panicked noises, feeling a strange air ,''Does anyone feel an angel with wings or some real church bells.......,''!? And Akedama stood up, putting his head again the study wall ,''Oh right that I forgot about it....I should tell you Mel-kun....there is a world tree priest order and its head is the Pontifex.....I got a chill just now because I remembered it just now.....good guys but depends who you ask....they are total tools....but more or less they think themselves the keepers of the world tree's holy bible or some crap....I'd keep an eye out....,'!?

Luta held the wooden sword like a lance, saying ,''this feels way more natural to me though.....and I want to become useful for my queen then....show me how to fight like I did on the mooon in saaaa....saint form right....,''!? And Kasaki was wowed by Lily's technique, saying I will try and practice kendo then try and go what you did then Lily but I want to do running swings!
The taichi's office-

taichi office
Kasagi was watching as Mikai poured a cup of coffee away from their desk, however, they spoke coyly, accepting the cup of coffee ,''I didn't know I had appointments with four priests that are hiding their heads in wicker helmets with strange markings on them......can I offer you four a few cups of coffee......or maybe you would prefer a mid day jousting........their is nothing you can do here without losing your lives but I won't make the first move its all yours I promise....gentlemen and one lady....,''!? Mikai was wide eyed, slunking over to Sakura at the nearby sofa as Kasagi stepped and stood, facing then while casually sipping on coffee.

The 3rd priest in the bunch spoke, stating ,''Kasagi Koen Ren or Daeva the god of hatred and rage....world tree approved we bid you good day and there is no intent of a fight on our part......we would have use for you to hand over Oda and Tuk the yodth that collaborated with the wizard Zez if you do not mind.....they are not approved far from it....for the greater good and the greater soul of our beloved tree we would welcome your help in handing them over to us...we promise a merciful prison and death if need be......if not the Pontifex themselves will come with force and take them......we will give you 24 hours till tomorrow to come to a decision.....thank you for the offer of coffee....I apologize for sneaking in like this without prior notice....universal travel to another isn't an exact science as you know.....well then...,''!? He made a polite bow, looking to turn and leave with the other three. And so they did getting the beam me up scotty treatment back to their universe.

As soon as they were gone, a shot of red crimson ghost energy riffed out of Kasagi's body, breaking the entire taichi's office apart till it was like an outdoor deck as Mikai ducked into the cushions, shattering it all apart with their poltergeist field letting loose rage they suppressed for anyone to try and give the taichi demands was a new one, remarking with a smile at Sakura and Mikai like everything was fine ,''A nice day out wouldn't you say before Halloween.......I'm not full of rage at all what are those pontifex priests talking about........space roaches now space priests......hehhahahahhahah its really trick or treat EEHHHHHH...,''!? They were had a sarcastic smile as they happily kicked their desk and all over and down the side of the building ,'sighs......24 hours well least they gave me their deadline for the end of their lives........,''!?

training center with Kasaki, Luta and Lily-tan--- Kasaki goes to school with Kagetora-sensei

,''Shizu.....Shizu.....mataku they were just here,''spoke Kagetora, who stepped into the gravity and came looking for that reckless handful, adjusting their coat a bit, speaking up as Kasaki was making for swings here or their with rough movements ,''You should be strong enough to cut the floor or walls a bit Kasaki-kun that is a swing or two you did but your way too awkward.....,''!?

Kasaki rubbed their head, saying ,''Lily was telling me some stuff I'll admit I don't got a good idea where to start....I'm trying to put that strenght into this wooden sword but I feel like I will crush the handle in my fingers if I do....Kagetora-nee please give me something while your here teach me ....I was about to chase after Shizu in a bit once I worked up a sweat.......,''!?

Kagetora sighed, coming over to Kasaki, using their hands, saying ,''Position yourself like this....hai hai...zanjutsu is all about your posture and the opponent's and whoever shall lose it first...well their dead meat....shoulders straight and your knees bent a little but relax a little to be flexible.....okay then.....,''!? And Kagetora took a similar stance next to Kasaki, pulling up nothing but their empty scabbard, holding it with both hands, saying ,''Visualize the space....breathe innnnnn.....breathe out........direct your soul's will into blade your muscles don't mean anything unless you can carry resolve or whispers into whatever weapon your holding onto.......breathe in and out with me and follow from there.....,''!? And Kagetora and Kasaki followed suit breathing in and out, gathering a glow as the breath of life and spirit was gathered from the core and whispering through into their weapons ,''Focus just a little more...look for strings of fate observe the one you would like to cut......and follow through....every thing has this string...in living people or warriors its much harder to find though....the string to cut for victory their life in otherwards......breath in breath out....,''!? And Kagetora and Kasaki did this for several minutes though.

Kasaki felt happy chills though as they breathed in and out as they felt their ears and senses ringing almost as the voice of spirit or even the wooden sword no the universe was speaking to them like a wave form of messages or information. And soon their visualization came to fruition, seeing tons of strings everywhere, saying as they breathed in and out ,''I see I see them Kagetora-nee now now...what what which one do I cut....,''!?

,''Hesitating to pick your target is death....baka once you see the quartet of lines of fatal fates its on you to teach yourself judgment of which one to cut and look for......I found my target the indecisive dead man walking.,''said Kagetora with Kasaki saying brightly where! And Kagetora titled and walloped Kasaki with their empty scabbard, smashing them into the wall and all with a horizontal square slash that buttered into the combo, slicing apart gravity momentarily as azure and hell like surges rippled out. The sonic boom as the wall cracked a bit with Kasaki implanted into it like a nail and their legs and butt poking out. And Kagetora grabbed and ankle and pulled them out, tossing them out ,''AGAIN this time to your feet....you have to rid yourself of that indecision and go to baser instincts its a muscle like any other...but it less physical and more mental if see the strings you take them its like hitting notes on a musical game to keep hitting them with the A or cross button on your controller...in a chain but its your spirit body and the sword as one.......taking out a group of enemies is easy work if you can find their fatal frame where the string you need to cut is present...you can't hesitate though to swing at it because they will be gunning for you as well....so you need to parry and follow their flow because they see your string as well so you have to protect yours while aiming for theirs...understood....,''!?

Kasaki spit up some training room wall, saying with thumbs up ,''That that...was awesome I felt that blow......and haiiiii I felt a nerve twist before you struck me....were were you hmmm ahh killing intent that is what I should look for you mean when it comes to defense...and right then again a few more times then I'm going to follow Shizuu.....,''!? Standing up, dusting themselves off, picking up the wooden sword, getting back to breathing and centering the spirit and visualizing once more.

Kagetora put their scabbard away, putting arms in their sleeves and observing behind Kasaki ,''Umuuuu..if you hesitate any more I'll knock you into the wall again till I see the eyes of a zanjutsu fighter and the soul of one before me.....taichi was already learning at various schools of the sword through gotei squads..sabers..the soul reaper academy and even foreign institutions once they were walking in diapers.....if that is who your trying to become closer to mada mada madaaaa you've got a lot of way to go then....we will solidfy the basics of zanjutsu first.....the taichi merely connects zanjutsu sword skill into a hollow harmonizing chain in a beautiful performance of sequences of attacking or defense.... but you must be able to visualize out and breathe properly till even an ant cannot escape your blade within the space around you there can be nothing it cannot reach or cut that is the spirit you must maintain 24/7....,''!? And Kagetora slapped the back of Kasaki's neck like an old master pushing their student on ,''Very good nodding.....continue then....,''!? And they stood back and observed Kasaki for now, leaving Lily and Luta for now to work out in the gravity room but their blood gets excited seeing zanjutsu being learned from a noobie though.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Ernest mansion
Attic...
Forte sighed as he was let go. Yet he didn't seemed fazed at all. Dusting himself off he spoke up. "I wish you'd quit lumping me in with humans. I'm a half bred avitar. If you think about it, most of the people here in this mansion aren't what you'd call human. And there are others, still, in the court that aren't human either. You call yourself a monster? Then I guess that'd make me a monster as well. Oda...monsters come in all forms. Including humans. I can't take that fear away. But I can at least offer a better path. I can offer you friendship. Sure, we may have been at each others throats at some point but i do believe even the bad guys can change. My uncle sees something in you. So do I. Besides, how was I supposed to know you were up here?

Training room...
Lily sighed as she saw kagetora waltz on in and start giving directions to kasaki. Sighing, she would take care of it soon enough. For now, she would tend to luta. Walking behind her, she grabbed luta's hands and lowered them to her front. Gently making her front right leg take a slight step forwards and making sure both legs were slightly apart. "you are used to a spear or pole arms. However, a zanpactou takes it's initial shape in the form of a kitana. A traditional Japanese sword. From there, it's shape and form will represent you. From shikai to bankai. If you wanna learn such a simple technique, bend forwards into a run. As if jumping forwards. As you do so, pull your sword to the left, like this. Then come up at an angle as you attack. Hitting the opponent in the mid section. It's a quick draw technique, luta. Think of it as being an extention of the wind itself. Now lets, repeat the same move ok? Now we move like so, and now after the first attack, depending on what foot is out in front, you can launch a second attack. Either from your left or right. In this case we come from your right with both hand. Like so. Even though your back will be to your opponents back, you'llbe facing their back after the second attack. Lets walk through this a few times. And again...and once more. See, not to hard. Now in shizu's case, kagetora is teaching her zanjutsu. For now, what I want you to do is practice this attack till you get more comfortable with it. With that being said, take this stance. Just stand there and keep your sword sheathed. Focus on everything around you. The air, the wind, the way shizu moves. It's called focus training. Being aware of your surroundings snd your opponent gives you an edge. Even the smallest detail can lead to an opponent's defeat. The more simple your attacks are, the more devastating it is for your opponent. Think of it as obtaining a cheat skill in an isikei manga. So those are your two tasks. If kagetora shows you anything, pay attention to her, ok luta? Once you get used to all of this i promise you'll start to see results. Think of this "cheat skill" as everything around you is an extension of yourself. *turns to kagetora* oi, I'm taking off for your sister. Shizu up and left looking for space roaches. Sigh, somebody has to look after her. Oh, spar with your brother sometime, will ya? He's really worked hard with his training. Welp, do be a good teacher to these two." with that, lily head off. Not taking long at all to make her way to the clock tower in the court and looking for shizu. It was rather nifty in having kings gateway to cut traveling time. She had shown luta the motions and walked her through it several times. If kagetora was going to teach kasaki zanjutsu, then she was going to teach luta the God slayer style. But for now. She'd spy on shizu once she found her.

Meanwhile...
Study room...
Melody lit up her tobacco pipe. Upon seeing how akedema was affected she began contemplating. Standing up she put zex's grimore in the safe space and locked it again. Taking a seat she grinned rather darkly. As if something had tickled her fancy. "I'm guessing these pontifex just arrived. Three of them and quite sloppy. I'm guessing by the way you're acting, akadema, it's a scare tactic they use. Scare off the onlookers and ignore the ones in charge. Religious zealots, the lot of them. Never met the group but i figure if what you say is true, then eventually the scales tip. Injustice in the name of being just and holy. Willing to bet they are the reason those other guys came to "prune" the world tree, as it were. I've got questions and i want answers. Think I'll go pay them a visit. Hmmm hmmm maybe get thrown in jail for a bit. What a damn minute...I'm sure of it. I've met them before. Had a few dealings with them. Always hooded. Had a few ask me for my autograph. Anyways, that's the plan. Im curious. I want to see what they've been up to with their jails. Not that it'll do them good. Never been a jail.that could keep me contained. Plus...I wonder if lucifera is alive. Ohh, I've read up on things from your end. I might not have the full story but if there is a slight chance. We're going to need forte and lily for this as well. Im not sure if jeager will get involved. What worries me....is zaphira and her family along with the state of things in the world tree. This pontifex, I wonder what their endgame is and who leads them."

Kings court...
Ruined office.
Sakura sighed as she kept sipping on her coffee. Sitting on the same couch the mikai had just used for cover. Her eyes squinting as she took another sip. "seriously, kasagi. That was an ernest fit if I've ever saw one. Sigh..though I can't blame you either. 24 hours on Halloween day no less. *sips on coffee* look, I'm sure mel-san has noticed already. Along with several others. I highly doubt you'd be the only one to want to get on the action. Well, at least the coffee pot is still intact. Or should i go get mikai's favorite from Dinkin doughnuts?"
Kasagi finished the cup of coffee, saying to Mikai and Sakura ,''Sorry you two I'm going to send orders for the guard and the rangers to the like to remain on their current duties....Astrolize and Rinko both gosuto....and myself as well know these people quite well an ancient relationship even.........space priests isn't quite right...its just what common folk know them as......,''!? And they brushed their hair aside every so slightly ,''What they really are would be Plusoto.....as in they are gosuto but they were born out of the benevolence of humanity.....where as gosuto were called Negoto....ghosts are born fromt the negative.....I'm not actually angry just nervous and stressed having met old acquitances despite their faces and body covered I knew one of them quite well from Daeva's memories.....its the end of days probably....gosuto fighting with well gosuto is the modern term for myself...the term for the space priests today would be Kisekis ie miracle worker....well any fights will destroy entire worlds like dust on the wind between us....don't worry I have some successors for taichi in mind....I don't know what will happen come tomorrow they were able to get into because gosuto and kisekis can all sense and look through each other's particles and travel through their flow so they got here through my personal gosuto trail....eh Meitsuki.....are you looking at me I wonder.,''!? A name was mentioned as Kasagi merely sighed and stared out of the shattered office at the beautiful outdoors and court, seeming to stare straight at someone else unseen.

Luta haied at Lily, and they got to dooing that grunting side to side, focusing like an airhead but doing an excellent job of I can do it if I grunt, grasping and doing or imaging draw out swings here or there. They wanted to grow as quick as they could to be of use to scissors.
--

A couple windows shattered in the Ernest mansion as someone had ripped out of their room through the roof moments ago with Akedama trying to keep his tea steady. Oda lied side on the attic, grimacing tilting their eyes ,''Heh that is right monsters live here in this mansion.....heh you can take the monster out of the war but you can't keep it civilan for very long hnh....ahhhhaaaaa I wonder how I tell Tatsugi look see you brought me home and a tribal war between gosuto and their positive twins comes with it....hahhhhhhhh the tree rejected me there ain't nothing I can really ask for I can feel and experience at least that is happy enough to die with...I'm still rejected even if Tatsugi and the others had me accepted in their hearts and minds I guess that is what happened I'm not sure what that yodth did...and looks like one of the resident gosuto hooo the wyvern lolipie ran out on you...,''!? And they got to fingers the gameboy a little unsure of how to work it.

Astry had from the mansion, attacking the sky of all things, blowing apart clouds, saying ,''Seeee that cloud was way too still.....but nothing I guess where you at Endurpho...Endoooo baka.....I don't smell them nowhere I guess its fine.,''!? One of Taika's ghost hamsters Chubbo was on Asty's head, who they had been talking to having been sleeping in their dark room but an old faint sensation came to them and woke them.

Chubbo was wearing a fancy coat with his arms in the pockets a mini haori with a head band. The ghost hamster murmured ,''No Endurpho-san was there.....staring at you as you slept....you two know each other well makes sense they are also a wyvern on the plusoto side of things......,''!? Asty hummed yeah as they picked at their ear a bit but we had an agreement never to appear before one another again or else it I'll have to kill them their can only be one with the visage of a wyvern.........,''!? And Asty merely floated for now, finding the sun too harsh though, turning around and heading to the ground of the court for some shade. And Astrolize remaked ,''Humans and others call em space priests....or pontifex...but their positive gosuto sort of...positive humanity aspects are far greater than the negative......gosuto are a tad weaker every so slightly....the universe is 50 positive and 50 negative..but will power and soul leans 1 percent to the positive..because humans are strong and weak but this little 1 percent extra towards the positive of 51 percent is their power...so Endurpho is 1 percent stronger than I am....which is a bit of a difference.....sigh what happens is hard to say hehehe......I have one thing in mind if Endurpho shows up the total destruction of the other.....I have no beef with the other plusoto....but its like old schoo colleagues just you cannot stand the other's existence....the world tree love chaos and a vacuum fun ain't it....,''!?
----

Shizu exited the pub having no luck finding the yodth Tuk or Creepy Seymour, sighing as their scissors buzzed pervert alert pervert alert. And a red faced despite having clothing on tried to cover themselves ,''Huh....hmmm with a pouting face......KORAAAAA.....,''!? And they turned kicked a trash can with the lid and all, knocking it over and across the street with it contents a guy in fashionable white robes and a wicker basket helmet with a kanji on it that said Seitsuki, who said gomenasai, sounding like a young man though, trying to crawl away. The scissor queen put their foot on his helmet, stopping him dead ,''Where you going this is how you apologize for getting a good look under my clothes there....I have you in the pre-apology crawl mmmm mmmmm that is the proper way and Seitsuki that is what the ink on your wicker mask and helmet covering you says....you some kind of new breed of dumpster diving fetishists...EEHHHHHH,''! A happy yander expression as they used their scissors to try and get ready to divide and dump all kinds of garbage on the odd fellow ,'WOW...huh,''!? The figure turned into particles that were shaped like sparkling white pigeons, escaping their foot and taking off.

A sigh of relief as Seitsuki had found and reformed on a rooftop, stating ''That would be ara I think a local human girl......baka so strange so very weird....is the stepping some kind of taboo index maybe its a tradition......and pervert alert what could that even mean....ahhh maybe it is like embarassment...,''!? He heard an ahemto his right on the roof top and Seitsuki tripped up, trying to stand as they reacted ,''Why what why...when did you hear me say all that....how long were you sitting there.....I'm not supposed to talk to anyone I came to watch and learn about the people around here I guess I'm what do they call it tourist that is it human-chan with the scissors....wait wait wait.....,''!?

Shizu was looming onto him like a big boogey man shadow, sayingn with a sigh ,''You forgot this though.....when you ran back there....and your totally indexed into my pervert alert system...the scissors can home in on you for a while....dodddaa impressive I stabbed my big brother Wulf in the eye one time when was behind some curtains at home.....this is nothing at all.....,''!? A proud Shizu boasted about it with glee but they handed over a wrapped up book to the man or woman but he sounded like a young man ,''Boku wa Shizu...Shizu Hasami Ernesst.....my name is Shizu what is yours.....Pervert Pigeon perhaps..,''!? A dark chuckle as scowled with their eyes at them.

,''Ahhh I did drop it I'm so bird brained thank...thamk...you scary and I like to watch humans to understand them and so i was hiding in that metal can nobody had noticed me till you came along and ohhhhh you have eyes that can see well like me don't you....I'm getting ahead of myself I'm Seitsuki like the paint says...Seitsuki half uhh plusoto and half human...my father is plusoto or well I guess plusot don't have genders but we tend towards male...my mother was human and had eyes like yours in a way.....it might have been perverted I guess gomen Shi...Shizu,''spoke Seitsuki, sighing having calmed down a little to accept his book ,''I document everything about humans in here they are so interesting.....,''!? Shizu hummed, leaning forward plusoto can't say I've heard of that. And Seitsuki chuckled ,''I'm not that old and despite my ponfifex wear I'm not really in the ranks like my dad and the rest are...I only caught wind they were going to visit some old aqcuitances here whoever that is and hitched along....and new humans are everywhere its like a paradise....,''!? He sat at the edge of the roof, opening up his wrapped book to write down in it using particles from his fingers ,''Nice to meet you were you looking for those space buggies earlier.....I think they flew up to space or something about a magic bus I break machines if I touch them I can't say i get the fun of a bus..,''!?

Shizu groaned, looking up towards space with a dead pan expression ,''So much for that for now......nice to mee you Seitsuki and don't worry this is the king's court it gets all kinds of tourists....just don't hide in trash cans....looking suspicous is a problem if a royal ranger or guard sees it....just walk around and enjoy the court normally honestly......though I'm known to act suspicious and hide in weird places too......,''!? And they took a seat, at the edge with Seitsuki, taking a breather ,''My dad is probably getting fat on something right now and momo is on some mission or hanging with Asty-san.....I'll see them at supper and don't get strange ideas Seitsuki-kun male or not I prefer one particular flower I've my eyes on I left back with the other two.....but I'm a candidate of sorts I can't really burden anyone with that..,''!?

Seitsuki hummed, noting things down as Shizu spoke ,''So human familes eat supper together ehhhh interesting....and candidate for what....heh seems you've got it tough I can relate I want travel world to world and sleep there and watch humans....but dodo it means dad in plusoto speak has me down as a candidate for an official pontifex its sort of like that royal guard or ranger thing....its not for me thogh.......and your trying to court someone despie that...ganbare--Shizu-san keep trying to mate with flowers.....,''!? Shizu sighed, remarking you don't get metaphors I take it.

Shizu sighed, stating ,''I'll hang with you till my stalker catches up.....just don't act funny and hide in metal cans.....I'd give the shopping districts a try your human watching their its just like a circus....,''!? And they pointed it out a zone in the court ,''Tourists don't hide they walk around all the hot spots....openly don't worry about any trouble their quite nice hereee other than Krul........,''!? They thought of their cousin and Zadkiel's young sister with a yandere expression doing an air hang man to a hidden chibi doll of Krul ,''A dirty predator like Aunt Jeagar.....that one wants to corrupt Wulf hmph I can't stand that nasty jungle girl...,''!? Seitsuki hummed, thinking human girls are scary after all as much as his own mother.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Ruined hq..
Kings court..
Sakura sighed as she poured some more coffee. Pointing a finger at kasagi. "apocalyptic eh? More like since when did spae proests get to execute such devious undertakings? Piss off the silver soul, you piss off the world tree. We know damn well grand-mel has already picked up on those three and I highly doubt she's gunna let them start a full blown apocalypse. However, im sure lily would be aware as well. Sigh, don't forget, we got kids. So you ain't allowed to die. So shut it and go drink some coffee, kassgi. Sigh, i gotta go and check our bank account. Seriously, insurance doesn't cover ernest fits."

Ernest mansion...
Forte sighed as closed his eyes and looked up. "oh good grief. That woman... sigh, sp what, oda? You're still here. Eventually these positives would find their way here. Pretty sure my uncle would probably fight back. Well, better go see what upset asty. Oda...are you really content on giving up like this? You finally got your wish, right? Be pretty dull to get this far to let a handful or morons ruin it now." leaving in an aether gateway, he was quick to find the culprit. Spying asty, of all people on the ground."asty...what happened? Not like you to blow off steam like this. In the sun, no less. Guessing it had something to do with our uninvited visitors just now? For a minute there I thought sui was at it again. By the way, looking fancy, chubbo."

Kings court, rooftop
Lily landed behind shizu on the rooftop. Sighing she spoke up. "stalker!? Oh dear, I'm afraid I've been caught. Hai haiii, no worries. I got luta doing some basic stuff for now and kagetora is lending a hand with both luta and kasaki. She was looking for you but eh, i kinda figured you'd up and leave like that. Training equipment and all. Still, im surpised you can move around so well woth those weights. And we have a tourist i see. Strange for a plusoto to be hanging about. Wellll as long as you're not here to cause trouble, you're good in my book. So im guessing you didn't find the space roaches, huh shizu?"
Seitsuki bowed towards Lily, stating ,''Nice to meet you Lily-san... ore oree pops says its what a man should do or something. be politce but also its safe if anything bad appears I'll protect you if were hanging out.....and sorry sorry I know my head covering is strange I'm told I look more like my momo than my dad...but I share both their passion for the sword......but also I love watching people its nothing perverted in mind I'm just trying to understand how to be like them so I can figure out what life is......its rough not being alive nor dead hahaaa gosh...I'm talking a lot.....it was nice meet you..I hope we meet again as well Shizu-san....janaaaa..,''!? He was gonna go explore the shopping district in the court though, leaving the top of the building and the two waifus behind.

Shizu remained sitting, stating ,''What a strange boy.....so soft spoken but smells like a hero to me heh I was bullying him a litlte and plusoto I don't know the term.....and training in gravity is fine and all but I can't grow my authority without recruiting citizens we just aren't on the same journey or path.....I didn't find the space roaches so I'll have to retry another time....and I can't get bulky or jacked like others I'm a lady not a brute.....see I'm a lady your just a stupid muscle brain too...which I'll pluck and take a taste of right now......,''!? And they used their scissors to glue Lily and paralyze them, where they stood remarking ,''Shadow Stiching.....,''!? And a dark Shizu didn't hold back as they stood up, leaning in and locking lips with Lily and moving their tongue like a snake, tasting Lily alright intensely even sucking and sharing saliva. And after a good couple minutes, breaking off the tasting the sample. And their scissors ripped out of the shadow where they were stabbed in, returning to Shizu's grasp. The queen candidate thought nothing off it though, carrying on back to the court streets ,''I think it be a good idea to go look at the secuirty center and any recordings on the cameras.....my scissors are acting weird today...something is happening then....so time for a little breaking and entering since I'm not in the guard or such stuff....time for some proper roguing...,''!?

Astrolize shrugged, stating to Forte ,''Nothing I smelled an old rival or bad sibling....and do you like chubbo's new look..heh not bad right...I was thinking of a new look...and seems they were watching then......friendly casper space priests hehehe baka I don't know what their doing Endulpho.....and uninvited hmmm I've done the same back to them its only fair though bakaaa....and assume a position so I can soak you for your little white fluids...,''! They licked their lips a bit but a creepy feeling bothered them, making their face twist a little ,''A gosuto...or plusoto....garmans....noooooo.....something else..,''!? Asty was bothered, sensing something off within the giant courts streets and buildings.

Chubbo hummmed, saying ,''Omo...its fancy isn't it this wear and smell...smells like a Djinn...,''!? And Astrolize remarked Djinn don't come down from their high horses impossible mureeee mureeeee!
----

Kasagi didn't bother with the coffee, turning their gaze about, seeing a new visitor something no a being floating before them ,''What a wonderful day seems I'm having all kinds of interesting guests.....I can't lie I'm a little past coffee at this point....who would you be.....,''!? And the taichi stared with eyes filled with battle lust no killing intent since the visitor before them was filled with it.

The being before them floating liike silver no white with burning red eyes like a machine hmmmeed at Kasagi a bit. And they spoke gently in a motherly voice ,''I only want to grant wishes to others it nothing bad that you should be staring at me like that for.....I came to find me a little plusoto or a couple of pontifex....their improving the lives of humans too much I thought it be wise to balance the scales wouldn't you...your the strongest being in this particular universe.....plenty of humans to grant wishes that have so many problems..let me grant them a few and I'll be on my way........though its rude to not state my name Kusavanul Mahatma........Djinn and your entire apperance and face I dislike it..even your smell is like those hopeful bearers of humanity.....IT PISSES ME OFF....,''!? Kusanavul summoned their sword, stating ,''Ain Style 1st Form ; Nova Ascension.....,''!? A one handed sword or zanjutsu skill that let loose, trampling over another's defense and speed at any cost. And they got to slashing it, letting loose swings that chopped the building apart with azure light waves, taking swings at Kasagi though.

Kasagi spun through it, tracing and capturing the nove ascension attack from Kusavanul around their scabbard and zankpakoth, having one flower shunpo, letting Kusa destroy a cheap funko statue instead. And Kasagi spun the force and power of Kusa's attack around their blade and scabbard ,''Nitoryu Style.....Double Circular Counter Clock Dragon Fist.....,''!!? And they spun, using the force to pound and double swing like a dragon's fist straight hail maryingn the sky where Kusavanul was with a bang, shattering the windows and buildings, letting the court take notice. However, Kasagi's scabbard was shattered apart, broken to bits, having slammed both straight into Kusa's blade, which caught the counter attack with ease with the resulting clash tearing the landscape and air waves apart like a whirlpool. And Kasagi merely got swinging at Kusavanul ,''Growth Gravity..,''!? The gravity weight kept doubling through Kasagi's zankpaktoh with each swing again and again.

The heavy smashes of sparks and gravity bursting harder and harder with each swing from the taichi with Kusavanul parrying it all ,'"Sword Barrier...an automated blade stance that cuts projectiles and sword blows..you should know this well yourself.....Ain Style 4th Form : Form Breaker.....,''!? A shimmer flushed their blade, compressing their blade to a frequency down to the T of Kasagi's form and personal frequency that all beings emitted through their swords. As Kasagi went for a 10th swing, flying about the court with Kusa locking teeth as it were. Kusa swung in measure with Kasagi's, breaking and stunning the taichi's sword and arm and frequency as if sound or something in the form breaker technique got injected. And Kusavanul grinned with their red eyes, locking on ,''you know this technique though....Vorpal Raid lvl 3....(Snake Bite)....,''!?

And Kasagi thinking it was a vorpal raid did the elbow shunpo to the right, but they realized something was off ,'' I was affected by a wish just now....GUUUHHH..,'!? The snake bite technique a built up thrust with acidic venom that emerges and concentrates... was the real attack and Kasagi wished it was a vorpal raid. It threw them off as their stomach and right hip had a hole blown open as venom melted the particles away, which they nearly fell down from, but they cursed ,''Ghost Drive Mammoth's Ice Age...,''!? A poltergeist mammoth trunk and all emerged, shooting eyes from its big nose, freezing the venom and sealing up the taichi with plasma ice. A gasp for breath though as Kusavanul got to laughing and the two were dancing and swinging their swords with each other.

Kusavanul had the edge though rapping one hand on their sword, swinging away as Kasagi automaticaly parried each blow, enjoying the sparks and ripples between them with glee ,''Your using Sword Barrier too.........sokka sokka not bad....but I won already....their is no BARRIER....YOUR JUST WISHING for a fatal opening...you wish for an offense that isn't reality....,''!? And Kasagi was parrying but then they weren't, which threw them off as they went for a strike of the king with both hands ,''Striking of the Kendo King.....when did I ..,''!????

Kasagi's strike swung at empty space, cutting apart the top hats of many buidings apart from the slash wave that resulted, glancing with wide eyes at Kusavanul ,''A gosuto can't be affected by status ailments....this isn't confusion posing as wishes....your wishes become the truth of the opponent's mind into the outer world but ...its not hypnosis its changing the world around to my liking but you can see the changes and are able to alter them.....,''!? Another snake bite through the chest and oppai this time of Kasagi, glancing with wide eyes as Kusavanul had been several feet away, having extended their blade with energy to snipe land the snake bite. The taichi had two holes on their body one sealed with eye and a brand new one. And the venom from the snake bite was poisoning them ,''I've never experienced poison.....it shouldn't be possible....I,''!? The taichi fell to the ground, smashing it like a sack of bricks.

Kusavanul retraced their sword back as the stretching energy ripped back with the wind blowing as they smiled a bit, staring down,''You figured it out but their isn't anything you can do about it your just a gosuto..know your place on the paranormal horror meter.....I've always learned to look down at your kind before I kill them is the best form of victory....,''!? They pointed their sword down and fired off another snake bite extended with an azure energy blade, shooting down.
--

Wrapped in devouring flames, Mikai's sword and all clashed from below, smacking with annihilation fnag in a massive swing that rocked the court ,''Temeeeeeeee.......what is your deal anyways...,''!? They were able to knock the snake bite off course, which struck and melted a building to bits along with the poor souls inside, who were screaming in death with Kusavanul, breathing in their souls along the process.

Kusavanul chuckled ,''oooh an eden half bred animal is out of its cage talking to me...and I absolutely take pleasure in killing plusoto and gosuto....only I should have measure over humans.......call it a hostile competition.....I hear their is a vacant seat in this universe's twin wo lrd perhaps I'll grant humans many wishes for their precious souls.....but their deaths will do too....hehehehe,''!? And Kusavanul grinned as all royal guards and rangers from everywhere at shown up with all weapons bared.

Zadkiel remarked ,''We don't need what your selling kii-sama........no soul is worth the wish....but you just made an enemy out of everyone in this court taking out boss ..,''!? He kept his eyes glued on them. Zakimaru and 21 were also present along with the rest. Kusavanal chuckled I guess you can all become souls for me to fill my lungs with tastily next then.

Akedama's lightning bolt rang out, shooting past the Djinn's ears, having shown up ,''Hooooo a Djinn didn't know you guys were real....but I won't let you do as you please as the god of vampires I command you to leave these shores now.........,''!? He was hoping his appearance and bluff would work ,''You have a paranormal ladder you follow....now king of wishes ''!?

Kusavanul scoffed ,''I guess I wouldn't want to anger a honest to goodness god......I've got plusoto to scour for...hiding amongst your universe.....count yourselves blesed with a wish you get to live....,''!? And they didn't leave, looking at Kasagi who was out of it now ,''They are done for anyways....my venom will eat them into nothing I've made a career at killing their kind I'm granting an exorcism service that is all.....''!? A smile on their face as they kept the blade ready to slice any comers down.

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 1 100-sided dice: 61 Total: 61 (1-100)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
From the rooftops....
Lily had sighed as shizu left. Thinking of how much of a tease she was. But the battle in the court caught her eye and full attention. Her face went into a blank emotionless look as she immediately took to the shadows. If it had been any perks she was granted in this life, it was the knowledge she had gained from the repeated visits to the world tree and certain skills passed down from both of her parents. At the battles end when everyone in the guard had shown up, it was lilly who cut the djinn off. Standing over kasagi holding her right hand. "bit of a loud mouth aren't you? Go ahead, pull your sword. It'll be the absolute last thing you'll ever do, djinn. Who says she's done for? Pfft, right now im pushing the poison out. It's a peculiar abilty i have. Expulsion. Then again, she isn't the strongest in this court. That one is, and bad luck for you...it seems you caught my sister's ire and my uncles ire as well. Sakura, bring her to mia. Most of the poison should be gone. I say should...it's not a garuntee. Sigh, it's it's all i can do. I'll stay here." sakura nodded and left to find mia at the infermery with kasagi in tow.
(Dice roll for lily.)

As if on schedule, a dark crushing feeling came across the entire area. A force of will that could scare most who stood within it. There, melody could be seen walking up to the djinn. As such, rei appeared next to mikai. A single left hand on her zanpactou. It was missing it's seal. No words were needed. After all, she wasn't just going to leave her best friend in such a situation. Plus she had left krulcufer in capable hands. (Zaphira?) Forte had also shown up. Having told asty to go back to the mansion and to make sure everyone was safe. The tone he had used was serious. Something he didn't do unless he felt it was necessary. But it was mel who walked past them all and stared down the djinn. face-to-face. One hand on her zanpactou, the other free. Lit cig in her mouth as she cut an empty, emotionless, dark look at the djinn. " THATS ENOUGH! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't end you hear and now. I SAID SPEAK!!" the way the words came out, it was like the entire area trembled. Even to the newer generation, it felt messed up. This was melody in the truest sense. It was clear why she commanded such respect and fear. She was beyond livid with this djinn and she was more than prepared to end them with no hesitation.

Rei sighed with squinted eyes. Talking to mikai. "ya know, mikai, I can't figure out whats going to be worse. What happens next or my dad being upset? Still, if things go south then I got your back. Don't rightly think this person is gunna do well with empathics. Psychotic would be an understatement."

Zoruro-sensei rolled 8 100-sided dice: 92, 12, 70, 27, 56, 11, 54, 52 Total: 374 (8-800)

Kusvanul=500,000,000 Court Guard and Rangers=500,000,000
Kusavanul dmg to court guards rangers and all
Void Wish - Passive the only way to get past it is to roll higher than 80 when making attempts n attacks - opponent cannot accurately establish hits on Kusa or dmg without an 80 or highero n die rolls as well to find Kusavanul here or there and land any pot shot clashes you can peeps...
at all with any characters since speed and senses are a factor but they could be wishes of you or your zankpaktoh - zankpaktoh abilities are affected by void wish as well...becuz even zank have wishes hehehehe kids
another die roll if y
Kusavanul1 die roll - does 20 percent of max hp dmg to the court rangers n guards - die 2 to 7 are the guards n oda mizuki they encounter to asty short fights or bouts

Kusavanul hummed, bowing ,''Ara ara......excuse me for my rudeness I'm Kusavanul Mahatma......Djinnn though king of wishes may be apt for one such as I but several humans in your worlds have already aligned with me and been bound to me through their free will while we have been speaking my little babies...my litte sprites have been working their magic and gomenasai I've no interest in harming you and as if you could end me....I'll just use the life of a human to revive myself....hehehehehe which there are many alive and well along with small children......I didn't take the silver soul for a fool....ahh you wish to end me here and now though you've already implied as much....where are you looking all of you.......you wish to attack any instinct is a wish no matter how small as long as the want is there...you can do nothing without risking the same fate......ara ara I find it the heigh of arrogance you can use such strong words it only proves to show your nothing at all any of you to me.....,''!? Zadkiel could only blink and the others as they were staring all at poor 21 at the center, who was sweating at the sight.

,''Say Melody-...everyone why are you looking at me with those weapons....,''said 21, who adjusted his shades. The Djinn chuckled a bit happily.

Kusavanul had flashed their sword a little, cutting a sliver open on Lily's cheek, stating ,''You wish to be with a girl named Shizu whatever could I do to them right now if you were to try anything the distance matters not I can kill them anyone in your heart you hold dear.......for my djinn power is not causing ailments through desires or wishes that come into your head its Void Wish..as in every strength to even any weakness is void before my ability your but moths to a flame with poisonous food i...........ara ara you smell a little like a plusoto.....care to tell me where I may find said animal......I wouldn't want it meddling the lives of humans.........who knows where my sword cuts....I've plenty of venon born from all of you..its getting so thick because their is so many of you......licks...,''!? And they had a long tongue lick the edge of their blade, which had plenty of venom beginning to over flow ,''Where is the PLUSOTO....or I blow Shizu..Luta and Kasaki's bodies with holes.....and Mei and anyone else in this beauitful place....HAHAHAHAHA,''!? An echo of energy rippled from Kusavanul across the court, melting buildings, tagging everyone though in it ,''So many souls so many hearts and wishes to consume for I am a Djinn of the Void Faction....but I can't detect plusoto those annoying wicker helmets of theirs.........guess destroying it all apart is the way to go so I can find them.....,''!? A ribbon out of the ground like a shadow and particles like lasers made of the venom lifted out and began to swiss cheese through the court and kill along with maim the buildings as a deathly darkness of blood and pain filled the air with screams ,''I'll find them whether you help or not I guess.....,''!? And Kusavanul slapped cut their sword and clothesline flung Lily with it ,''Ain 5th Style Reaper's Axe Rioting Explosions...''!? A chain of explosions wrapped up Lily into multiple buildings.

Akedama shocked put his staff done, creating masses of protective barriers over many citizens ,''Your insane........Sun Light Barrier..I can only cover so many citizens gomen..,''!? He could only manage to protect anyone under the sun. And Akedama knew Meldoy wanted to fight Kusavanul ,''MEL-KUN......THE DJINN ISN'T STANDING HERE WERE BEING AFFECTED BY THEIR ABILITY ALREADY. this is(rubs eyes)....its just a mannequin that attacked Lil..Lily???/..they can be everywhere and nowhere...nooo,''!? Zadkiel had already ripped off, heading for districts of the court, realizing Mei was napping and Mikito at the peach tree hills and many others.

Kusavanul tore apart an entire district in a matter of seconds with bodies flyinng and building parts, having sauntered onto the medical district ,''Where is the plusoto at.....why don't you tell me death god....oh that is why ara ara how cute...,''!? In their hands was a head and the body below had melted, it was Zeraida taicho, having been killed when attempting to confront the invader ,''Poor thing.......say would you happen to know where i could find the plusoto....,''!? Tatsugi and other medical staff cowered against rubble as held Zeraida's white cat, remarking WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU YOU PIECE OF SHI*****! He couldn't contain his rage with tears held back and all at the DJinn. And they lifted their sword about to swat him and the medical staff and whatever poor patients were left around the rubble ,''Guess that is fine you can think about it in the void that is where your souls are going to the rest of the faction to be feasted upon like hungy fish to blood on the water...all you are is fish food after all HAHAHAHAH begone,''!?

A burning neon stretch of pink wyvern wings ripped up through buildings with Astrolize having gone back to the mansion, raising their sword with wyvern wings boosting them as best they could ,''DJIINNNNNNNN STOP ITTTTTT.....BAKA STOP I SAID....Wyvern Upper Wing ,''!? An upper claw that grew in strength based on how many ever particles Asty could wrapped around it, which they brought down at Kusavanul with a thunderous smash, blowing with their wings pushing out as Kusavanul was bucked and slid on the ground as they parry to meet Asty with a smash of energy and sparks. A shock as Astrolize got clocked and cut and bounced like a beach ball several times.

One foot and push back with their sword that was locked with Astrolizes ,''Ain 2nd Style : Gosuto Sakuretsu Armor Singing Katana...,''!? Their aura and sword became an armor that nullified gosuto allowing them to break and swat Astrolize with a heavy blow of a cut with a fat ton of venom on the edge , which sent them pounding like a ball ,''Why would I stop you gosuto and plusoto are asking for mercy after what you've done to mankind......don't be ridiculous ara ara......collateral damage is part of the process to exorcise such things from man.....,''!? A burly fist collided with the back of Kusavanul's head, but it struck nothing but a mannequin, blowing it apart with the ground as a bukido ripped it apart.

Jeagar had swung demon fist, having arrived with a serious expression to the court after fetching some milk in the real world ,''They went to another district......my zankpaktoh is being affected.....whatever powers it gives me are turned on their head....oiiii......NANO can you hear mamaaa.... GET THEM ALL TO SHELTERS or throw them out the exit though venomous energy balls will keep going and going till it kills everyone....AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES USE BANKAI OR SHIKAI LEAVE YOUR ZANKPAKTOH BEHIND ITS TOO DANGEROUS...the soul and heart in the zankpaktoh can be messed around with by them......Tatsugi get the patients to safety ...,''!? And Jeagar shot from their spot with combo plus, trying to seek after the Djinn ,''This is just great. the worst hunt imaginable .....but why would a djinn come down from its realm to hunt plusoto and in turn gosuto......what happened I wonder either way I've gotta confront them where I can find them but your thoughts nothing can be trusted...its far beyond hypnosis......or any of the like.......the mansion has gotten hit a little too.....mmph..,''!? A bit bothered but Jeagar pursued the intruder as the court having gotten large meant more citizens were at risk along with the visitors. So they had to hunt to try to after the DJinn and find out the truth of the matter as well since it was unheard of one to do this after all from Jeagar's own experience.

Ele was hugging Fiore and Aurelia tightly under a table. Tatsuraku and Suishou guarded around the room as venom orbs flew through the walls here and there. Astrolize had left though. Zadimus was there looking piss but Krul had taken a hit to the stomach from the venom orb, bleeding out and almost dyinng but he put his hand down, forming his corruption over it, holding them close ,''Don't worry papa is here.....just breathe,''!? Wulf was there with concern but he gritted his teeth with rage over flowing who who could do this so callously. And Zadimus hmphed ,''Beings in other realms dont think much of those they hurt or kill they don't know pain or suffering the same that we do...its an asinine fact....your dad went out to find out teh taichi did what they could....but if I'm right this is a djiinn who more or less have weaknesses..but if they have granted wishes and have bound to many humans...they are no longer a DJINN since the world tree or the system can grant you a promotion in what your able to do if it benefits mankind.....a high djinn but the real sense of the word is a guardian angel or spirit guide to humans......is more apt in this case.....the appearance of those space priests are to blame this is because of THEM they poked the bees nest as it were and a major player came to our realm.....what did you do.....,''!? The wall and roof the mansion shattered apart in half as Zadimus in a bad luck chuckle as the figure of Kusavanul sword raised and all ,''Heh s**t...when it rains it pours.....DON'T.....,''!? Suishou and Tatsuraku were blown like stones as Kusavanul blew threw them, aiming at Ele, who was hugging the children. Wulf threw himself in front, giving up his life.

Kusavanul was aiming for Fiore, stating ,''Another one its total infestation here......,''!? They thought nothing through Wulf, saying this as they buzz saw swung their sword, looking for a clean quad kill in one fell swoop! Wulf accepted he was dead meat but it was his passion as a knight to die for the safety of others much less two imouto! He closed his eyes as the sword smashed with a bang. He opened one eye, finding himself alive and well, having been knocked on his butt with Ele and his imouto hugging at his back. He looked seeing lines of blood wires wrapped around Kusavanul's arm with a blood sword, having clash and stop em dead.

Ele was too afraid to open their eyes as were the children. Mizuki no Oda with their right hand grasping the blood blade while the left blood wires tied up Kusavanul, saying with a rebuke ,''This is unlike you Djinn......aren't their humans you need to help in the pits where the hell were one of you when I needed you baka.....I didn't know you guys were real sugoiii hahahah it surprises me but maah die you may be worth consuming.....AETHER GAZER,''!? And aether foamed their eyes as Oda's blood blade fill with it and they let loose a tenshou of aether like a freight train of a blast out the mansion into the sky, roaring out and blowing the court apart safely from above ground. And Oda retracted the blood blade back into their skin and body, feeling dizzy as they wobbled on their feet ,''Uhhhh.....the technique I used on Zex is still taking its toll........the Djinn did I get them doubt it hah that wouldn't be enough to take one out they can't be killed since they have a host of humans supporting them willfully or not .....,''!? And Mizuki clamored and asked ,''Boya.....feed me your arm I need a real snack I'm going to go after it..,''!?

Wulf shook his head, stating ,''Oda-kun...arigatou....please take it..,''!? And he lifted his left arm. Then shots of blood and needles from Mizu's finger tips shot into the armor and sucked it out like a straw. It was torn and ate clean off as Wulf staunched the bleeding with a hand and some herbs from his waist satchel ,''Go......my dad is out there....please that trouble that Djinn you called it stop it from harming anyone at least...,''!? Mizuki chuckled maybe I will maybe I just wanna kill something as a chimera. And Oda soon lifted and flew out of the mansion, looking for Kusavanul, wondering where the hell.

Kusavanul tore through building after building, saying with a smile ,''What the hell was that thing.. some franken creature using blood like that a vampire mayhaps...getting in my way like that but a gosuto isn't my target it would just been bonus points....and maaah looks like I found you...a plusoto...,''!? Tearing into the shopping district, seeing a wicker helmet at a chili dog stand with citizens panicking. And Kusavanul set their blade ,''Ains Style 9th : Hand of the Almighty..,''!? And thousands of reishi and particles swirled the blade with the hands of humans coming together gripping the blade like a poltergeist of Kusavanul, who shot like a rocket made by Elon to Mars! A beautiful azure blade was swung with a shimmering blast and blade, severing the shopping district and a quarter of the court as it cut like endless hands took a blade swing across the land. And a main line swing rocketed for Seitsuki, who pushed the hot dog vendor out of the way to safety into a sewer hole, knowing he was about to be severed 1000 ways. The ains 9th style was canceled out as scissors struck down into the ground or one half of them as Kusavanul shocked as a seal appear out of the scissors with an Crown decoracted and it was beautiful ,''Authority of a Spirit Queen.....here......noooooo way..I can't do anything to them a paragon of mankind..,''!? It was a being similar to them that granted the wishes of mankind.

Seitsuki sighed in relief though but not Kusavanul as Shizu emerged out of a camoflauged wall with a scissor sword stretched in one hand, stating ,''Gospel Verse Shiro Saimin Shatter,''!? It was hypnotically hiding in the color white that was the building that SHizu emerged from, however, Kusavanul was affected by the hypnosis, turning to match their blade to swat Shizu clean through, however, Shizu didn't have to get in distance ,''Gospel Elemental Verse Dai Ichigo Divine Wrath.....,''!? Holy Element wrapped in a tenshou filled with wind was cut out in a momentus slice that cut Kusavanul through the face and shoulder, smashing them through the landscape of the court as the beautiful blue holy energy and green wind rippled like a sonic boom through out as divine rain smashed down and struck them several times as well. And Shizu landed at Seitsuki, putting their hand out ,''Sorry I took so long are you alright.....Seitsuki-kun.....and WHO ARE YOU...as a queen candidate I won't tolerate such audacity to target my prossible recruits.....,''!?

Kusavanul was damaged, but they blew off the rubble, saying as they healed their face and shoulder slowly ,''Ara ara I didn't know that sorry for that...totally my bad but you should know that is a plusoto I'm after them for mankind's sake just like you are me for these people's sake...it the fault of them that I Kusavanul the Djinn...a guardian to mankind of sorts is here.......these plucky priests are terrible at it....frankly I'm getting tired of them messing around with justice and law when it suits them...because they think they know best like gods....I dislike it....you act like that up here as well no doubt I think you need to experience loss the lot of you for that ..,''!? And cracked their neck and arms to shoulder, readying their blade ,''I suppose I was worried for nothing just because a spirit queen candidate popped up...you don't have enough power yet or recruits....far too young as it were.....ohhhh your Shizu the one that Lily girl was seeing in their heart in a very lewd way....your a tease...and that gospel stuff takes a lot of strength......your heart will give out if you do it too much as you are..,''!? And Kusavanul was in a stare down with Shizu.

Shizu was buying time till papa got here, thinking that Forte. would be about quick Their heart was beating fast since they used it all up the gospel power to save Seitsuki and some in the shopping district. And Shizu glanced about, responding ,''Is that so...but this one wasn't trying to push any sort of pamplets since I've known him for a little while.....I don't think its whoever your looking for or describing.....and I've have plenty of power left even if my heart explodes a queen never dies hahahahah......worry not for me you should bow and pleaed for me to recruit you if you realize then...aren't you gonna grant me that wish then...well then I welcome you with a flyer and everything..,'!? And they pulled out their recruit flyer, holding it up proudly with a sarcastic cat expression, bluffing their a** off ,''Kora...see how about it...,''!? They weren't even certain they landed a hit or damaged Kusavanul, gulping their stomach back they remained confident, crossing arms even while holding their half of the scissors as a blade, staring down firmly at Kusavanul.

Kusavanul had trouble reading Shizu's heart, but they didn't by the bluff and said ,''I've a recruit for you then dear.....A SNAKE BITE...,''!?A thrust of their blade turning into the azure extending venom filled snake bite, shooting at Shizu at break your neck speed right, going for a two in one kill, aiming for Seitsuki behind (end of post finally..great entry point for some locke and load chars to land some blows or have good moments.....just kidding but join inn joinnn onegaaaiii.)!? A massive bang was let loose with the entire district being leveled as the snake bite was sliced in half with a bang of two blades slicing through, using 3rd flower shunpo to enter the FRAY ONCE MORE WAS KASAGI! And Kusanavul with wide eyes as the taichi with two basic sealed blades in each hand had cut clean apart their snake's bit with a bang, however, the taichi has shades of poison bags under their eyes and the hole in their chest well they installed and fused metal soul wiring to hold themselves and their life together. And Kusavanul cooooed ,''AMAZING YOUR STANDING LIKE THAT YET.....MAAAAAH....I knew you wouldn't let me down...God of Hatred and Rage Gosuto....,''!?

Kasagi had ditched Sakura and the stretcher bed right away unable to lie down and let their court be wrecked by an intruder no the leader died before those they command ,''3rd Flower SHunpo...Sakura Vanquish ICHIMONJII-MON,''!! Flower Petal Name Eating Blade Paint Technique! Shizu had fallen over though and fainted, having exhausted themselves and truly was bluffing. The taichi felt cold and couldn't feel their limbs nor extremities, saying in a dulled tone ,''I dislike your voice could you shut up already.....dragging others into it that have done nothing to you if you want the space priests I would have tied them up for you MY f*****ING SELF and thrown in a fruit basket and a coffee maker even....but now I'm filled with hatred and rage I've thrown away my heart and soul into each of these swords and sealed them....away....my reason barely remains so I don't turn my blade on my allies.....useless Mikai and Sakura dragging me away uslesss useless...friends are inherently worthless.....maybe I will think otherwise once I cut you pieces and then those priests after.......heh,''!? However, the taichi was bluffing a bit not proceeding with any attack, glancing back at Shizu out of it and Seitsuki a priest had fainted as well, thinking ,''I should kill them both so their lives aren't weighing me down tcsh......,''!?

the ost for the entire last post!!! the rampage and chaos

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 3 100-sided dice: 2, 65, 36 Total: 103 (3-300)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Kings court...

It was forte who caught his daughter as she started for the ground. Hugging her, shizu would at least know that her father had come. Along with forte was lily, rei, and mel. Forte handed off shizu to Lily. "Get her to mia. Listen, I'm sorry, Lily. I know you want to fight just as much as the rest of us. If it comes down to it, take the rest to the top of the world tree. At least you'll be safe. It's that or go to the sabers." lily nodded and left without a word. Quickly making her way to the infermery. Forte turned to see the djinn and sighed. Opening up an aether gateway and pulling out his second weapon. An azure sword made of pure aether. "As far as I'm concerned, you can take your posoto hunting wish granting a** back to the lamp. Hmph, OVERDRIVE: REDLINE!! NO MORE RUNNING, AETHER TRIGGER!" A monstrous amount of energy lashed out as forte charged forward. Suddenly vanashing and appearing right in front of the djinn. Face-to-face and struck with his aether sword. Release an aether based sword stream.
((Aether trigger. 1d100. If it hits, its, 10mil hpxdice number. Total damage is doubled. Forte looses 10 mil.
Buffs- maximum overdrive: redline. All stats are buffed and firte gains +5to all rolls for dge,clash,attack,evade,counter.
Eyes of god- forte can see all forms of energy and can use them for a ton of useful things. It also allows him to target an opponents main core of energy and sever it temporarily. ))

Then it was mel's turn. As forte made his attack, she came down from above and vanashed. It was a high-speed assault at mach 1. Using kings gateway to boost her speed then striking her with a different weapon than her zanpactou. In fact, her zanpactou was nowhere to be seen. The weapon of choice? A calamity trigger that had been formed from pulling in a large amount of spiritual pressure. No hesitation or fear of death. It was a high-speed vorpal raid full of calamity impacts. At the end, she released a calamity trigger at point blank. "No running, no hiding. You move too much, giving off a trail. Targeting you was easy. It won't work with the three of us." *Slightly turns her head to kasagi.* "Are you sure you want to go that route. Kasagi? I've been there, and i refuse to let my neice go that route."
((Vorpal trigger. A high speed multi hit attack that hits with sheer force of the calamity impact that leads into a point blank calamity trigger. Roll 1d100. Damage is 20milxdice number. It is doubled. Mel looses 30mil. (10mil.due to the strain.)
Right hand of god is active
She IS in hyper ignition and in full avi mode. At this point, every hit she takes can be dealt back to the opponent if a crit is rolled.)

The last in the trio of attacks was rei. Sealing her zanpactou, she sighed. "I'd rather not have to fight if it's all the same to you. However, we can not allow you to keep up the damage you are doing over the sake of these plusuto. You forget your place and the overall balance. I guess I've no choice. Let me grant you a wish instead. Chromatic phantasm." she produced a brilliant rainbowed hughed claymore, and in a single instant, she struck at the djinn. If it hit, it wouldn't leave wounds. No, it would connect the djinn to a world of emotions. All of it all at once.
((Empathics...this sword can cause damage on an Empathic level. Anyone struck with this weapon (unless stated otherwise) is susceptible to all forms of emotions. Not just negative. It's like static or nails on a chalkboard. It can even drive a person into loosing themselves.(think complete mental breakdown) roll 1d100. If it hits, oppenent is affected. Opponent must roll a 1d20 to see how many turns it will affect them.)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Kings court...
Lily was at full speed with shizu in her arms. Telling her to stay with it. Despit the fact that lily herself was burning up with a feaver. She was still healing from her own injuries from the previous fight with zex and the hit she took sent her into a few structures. She still pushed through however. Finally making it to the infermery. It didn't take her long to get into the basement. Soon she was among the evacuated staff calling out for mia. Mia turned and rushed over to a drenched lily. She was pouring sweat. Taking shizu off her hands she put her in a gourney. Looking over lily at this point. "the hell is going on up there? Lily..are you ok? What happened to shizu? Lily...lillyyyy?" lily's ears began to ring as the world spun. Mia's voice began to distort as she spoke. Lily was trying to speak the best she could between wheezing a trying to catch her breath. "don't..n..know. lost consciousness on the way. Had..killine..push through...iiiinnn" lily hit the ground convulsing. Mia picked her up and put her into a second gourny. Barking out orders as checked on lily as sakura checked on shizu. "get them out of their clothes and get vitals, NOW!! Tstsugi, get over here, it's shizu and your sister and bring a spare crash cart. s**t, she's not breathing. The hell would she use kill line like that? Going to start compressions, someone get her intubated and lets get her clothes off. Lets move people. Sakura, talk to me."

Sakura was doing compressions on shizu. "it's not good. She's got no pulse. Monitors are showing bradycardia and going back into vfib. Best to intubate her and get her stable. Where is that new assistant of yours? I could use a hand myself. Lily mentioned pushing through..you don't think she used kill line on herself to push through her own injuries just to get shizu here..do you?" mia was already cutting clothes off of lily while others were getting her hooked up to the monitors. While anothet staff member was getting her intubated. "sounds like she might have. She was already healing from her...s**t I know what happened. She's thrown a blood clot. If she was injured top side, she could have thrown a blood clot. It's why i told her to stay down for a few days. She was already having a heart attack and used kill line to lessen the damage and push through long enough to get shizu here. Shizu might be a different story. Either way we need to get these two stable and find out quick so we can get them into surgery."

Shizu's inner world....
Lily was there calling out to shizu. Truth be told, mia was close on deduction. However, it was lily who chose to jump ship long enough to find shizu. It was when shizu lost consciousness that lily decided to meet her in her inner world. If anything, to calm shizu down and reassure her that they were in food hands. The fact was, lily knew as she started out for the infermery that her injures from the last battle would hit her hard. Adding into the last attack she took, she was already fighting broken and cracked ribs again. More so it was the blood clot she threw that probably saved her. Forcing her to use kill line in order to keep the damage minimal. But for now, she was in shizu's inner world and she wasn't going to let shizu go through this alone.

Zoruro-sensei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 96 Total: 96 (1-100)

Kusvanul=500,000,000 Court Guard and Rangers=500,000,000

die 1 for Kusavanul -
Forte came first with his aether trigger, stating as Kusavanul shot him through the center of the eyes, sniping him bloody with a trigger finger, having evaded him, remarking ,''Nice aether trigger......not bad attacking a tree of the world...you wanted to hit an aether trigger but you brought a sword instead of a gun...you love your family its wonderful but that in itself is strength and weakness rewarding me with double dippage ara ara......you severed your eyes from your brain and the third eye as well poor thing..,''!? And Forte had wound up hitting a tree and block to bits killing court citizens with it. And Kusavanul with fingers shot him point blank with compacted black aether ice, which was a corrupt negative version straight between the eyes from an oft distance.

Skirting and glancing at Melody now, Kusanuval, saying as Melody struck them dead and center, however, they stabbed into the face a past beloved a past waifu. However, the face melted away, showing the face fo a dead 100 year war soldier that turned into the face of Tenohira, who was choking with Melody's fist in their chest, having crushed them flat. A ribbon slice of ice at sub zero temperatures of deep space ripped free from Kusavanul's blade, freezing Melody to the point that their skin and the air and heat escaped the body, exploding them like a sack of blood everywhere. THe Djinn stated with a cold bedside manner ,''Ara ara.....I'm just trying to put an end to an endless conflict that has gone for 100 of years....you have no leg to prattle down to me....you gave up seeking your past so your future and present is also able to be given up....your poor past wife...you gave up and you would do so in a heart beat for your current family as well......heh won't work on you.....your the biggest teddy bear heart of all here...make peace with your past...war is what you love though...what route advice can you give your a demon that loses their mind over their precious loved ones...,''!? A straight spire of ice consumed Melody and Tenohira along with other royal guards rushing in to help.

As for Rei, Kusavanul grinned as a bunch of chibi Reis emerged and attacked the real Rei with polluted emotions and snarfed on them like an endless bunch of blood thirsty rabbi zombie rabbits! They were screaming we don't wanna fight fighting is bad....ugly ugly uGGGGLLY! An endless pile of little Reis consumed the real one limbs and all along with pollution emotional conections, stating as Kusavanul did ,''Then have a peaceful meal with yourself then....and I've got a world of emotions all flowing through me at once....use empathy towards yourself its important to take a break rahter than be a quack wouldn't you say......now how about it then...,''!? Setting their eyes to Seitsuki, who was out of it still, who was snatched by Jeagar, blowing in and out of dodge though. Kusavanul's sword flushed like a clink, remarking ,''Ain 4th Style : Soul Reaper Call...,''!? And they sliced sound outwards from their sword with a ripple, summoning Jeagar straight back, who didn't have Seitsuki though ,''Ara araaa...where ever did you take that priest...,''!?

Jeagar spoke with a cold grin ,''You figure it out......why would a dead person tell you anything hmph your incredible......though....heh,''!? And Jeagar lightning bodied, trying to spiral into an elbow at Kusvanul, who blocked with their sword, slicing the bukido user through arm off with a chunk of some of their body, smoking them with the parry. Jeagar spit blood was they swatted, smacking head butting into the pile of chibi Reis, knocking and sending them flying with bowling pin affects, hitting their zombie eaten sibling head collision and all. And a host of court buildings and more citizens died behind Kusavanul with screams to follow.

Kasagi was panting with drool, watching with bags at the carnage and their guards and allies going down, chuckling ,''I don't care what the hell happens to this place I'm a gosuto as long as I have humans to eat at night who cares what happens to some insects that were basically pets....why shoud I get hurt for that.....it makes no sense.....,''!? They kept staring dead panned without movinng or attacking, having removed their soul and heart but it had turned them pure cold blooded ,''who cares what happens anymore.....I'm not human never will be its just a fact I'm an ugly gosuto heh..,''!?

Kusavanul reading a multi snake bit, creating an array of blades, lifting out of the ground ,''Dark Petal Storm Snake Bite World Void Wish Carnival..,''?! The azure blades massive lifting from the ground, which would scatter and venom melt everything all in one release like weather or a flood. However, it was met barely and they broke off from executing the technique, getting hit by a cascade of blood wires, tearing the technique apart along with Oda no Mizuki catching up, sprouting massive wyvern wings though made of pink particles! And Kusavanul was speed blitzed, being able to read Asty but not the other ,''That gosuto and the CREATURE,''!? And the wires of blood, smacked and wrapped them over, which they cut away over and over ,'pointless,''!

Asty barely concious clinging to Oda's back, stating ,''ODAAAA.....HURRY UP BEFORE THEY REACT...,''!? And they had boosted Oda's speed though ,''Wyvern Secret Wing,''!?

Oda gathered all the death aura into a hand, stating ,''LIFE AND DEATH ARE POWERFUL......hahahahaa what do you mean pointless I'll show you how a villain reall y should be...Chimera Call of the Reaper''!? And they called the souls and stole a bunch from those that had died, interupting Kusavanul. An astral scythe of blood, which was wrapped by Astrolize's particles ,''Ghost Breathing : The Soul Sousogogo Burn...,''!? A burning astral scythe wrapped in the life of human souls and blood burned brightly and it struck and cut Kusavanul clean through, burning off half their face as Asty and Oda ripped out of the attack behind, panting as Oda chuckled as Kusavanul grunted, feeling pain, however, the soul burn didn't stop it kept melting at them ,''The souls lives you all took want revenge....are in the air...I just painted you with the musk....through blood...it won't stop burning till your happy....get lost and it will stop..,''!?

Kusvanul spat with rage, saying ,''I'll be back you know that...you haven't won yet whatever you are...monster....'''!? And the Djinn left the court, screaming in painn as they kept burning from the eye and ears.
Tatsugi adjusted his specs, fitting IVs to many patients at once, saying ,''Bring the specimens from Cat 2's hidden lab several doors down in the basement lab we will transplant and replacing missing organs and blood and try and alter the fates of many........and Shizu-chan has already left the body....its gone cold....,''!? He checked the pulse and the wrist, however, he checked around their right thigh, pressing here or their ,''Ahh.....YOSH..''!? He pulled out the scissors, twisting them over the center of Shizu's chest, stabbing them directly into the heart. An echo of energy resulted, bringing back a solid heart beat ,''The body will remain alive so long as the scissors act as the soul and a bridge to Luta-chan....whatever I want this body minded and paid attention to....and Reina-san..,''!?

Reina thought, saying ,''Kill Line.....then ara then allow me...,''!? And then Reina bared the vampire teeth, snarfing Lily's right wrist, manipulating the blood vessels like a soup,consuming the blood clot. And they stopped after that and began doing minor chest compressions as well, glancing with a calm stare within the basement ,''Above the basement....I thought the invader left,''!? Then Reina pulled their sword out of from the back of their throat, whipping it out ,''Fighting in a nurse's garb would make for good news....keep working on the patients.....I'll keep a blood sword barrier ready....,''!? And they clutched the handle of their swrod, feeling a sense of strange in the air.
---

Shizu was inside somewhere, standing feet in water, they had no zankpaktoh spirit. Fynn in all its past wonder was their surroundings and they were in its main river, looking around as the wind blew ,''A curious dream but the Ernests come from this place I nearly forgot I carry the blood as well......perhaps I'll set up a new town in my future kingdom and name it Fynn 2 or something,''!? Finding a seat on grass, letting their feet and legs soak in the cold water still, glancing about in a bit of shock, noticing Lily's presence but another figure inside made them ask ,''Why what are you doing here.....gross gross...how...,''!?

The Djinn of all things floated, picking a plum from a tree, snarfing on it. Kusavanul licked their chops and lips, enjoying the taste very much so ,''Ara araa....whatever do you mean you made the connection with me during our encounter.....spirit queen candidates and kings are beneficial people to me and mankind as a whole unlike gosuto and plusoto the only being worth leaving alone in this universe is you...such a beautiful place begets and lies bare the truth of the kind of world you see for mankind growing their own way and prospering properly and their wishes granted as well in such a kingdom it can be possible..giving me what I want peace and harmonious wishes.....currently though its fallen apart that balance..its all chaos and mayhem wishes rising out of the hearts of mankind due to meddlesome forces.....,''!? And Kusavanul squinted their eyes tightly on Shizu saying the last part ,''Everyone will die and more till balance is restored....and the cause is no more..well what do you say I'll see you again Shizu-san...you fainted your body gave out because you don't have enough recruis to bolster yourself with your a far cry from being a spirit queen or anything...well janaa good luck with your candidacy I'll be watching heh,''!? And they faded out, departing for now from view but the connection remained.

Shizu listened and remarked with a bitter face ,''Put the balance back I I....I can't I've only one recruit putting it back together is impossible for me....a kingdom that will bring mankind forward from its current state in F world....with the t spirit hrone empty...the void is filled by other creatures I didn't think of that mmmmmm.uumu Kusavanul didn't tell me the entire story...but I picked up on the gist of it being some other party turning the cogs of fate like it is....,''!? And they grasped at a handful of grass in their hands, trying to resolve and think through how to proceed ,''Recruit those yodth then I'll go bit by bit its that simple....no need to dwell or feel heavy about it...but what would nee-sama think about it me going for that empty throne.....I don't think they would support me...nor any of the family...Ernests aren't big on it....but this is the dream I'll craft into reality....,''!?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff