Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
XXXXXXXXXKaitoNakamura
The only boy to live.

Shikai

User Image

Kaito, sighed. " Why is it always me, who has to fight. Tsk, better get serious then. This is so troublesome, " the boy had said, shaking his head. He had then seen the lady arrancar take her blade out, and asked his name. " My name is, Kaito Nakamura. Third seat of squad 10, and Vizard. " He had then took his Zanpakuto fully out of the sheathe. " Should I release my Zanpakuto now? I guess so. Hit the water and freeze the universe Takihime! ( For reference of the Shikai look under where I labeled Shikai. ) The boy had then gripped his blade and sighed.

Bankai

User Image

"Water can be a beautiful thing to, you know."

Vizard Mask

User Image

OutofCookies:

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Get ready to settle the score
And get ready to face the floor
Cause it's time to remeber it, war! This is war and it's on tonight.
So get up and fight. Get up and fight.
You had all of you life to run and hide

User Image

Yasu Shizuka
Grimmjow and I are the same, were both blood thirsy monsters that thrive on chaos and destruction.

Yasu grinned when he released hi Shikai. "Third seat. Nice~ Well, I'm Yasu Shizuka Sexta Espada with Grimmjow." She turned around and showed her number tattos. Lifting up her hair so he could see every number there. "Your even a Vizard. No wonder why you know Ichigo and Shinji. Too bad they didn't come themselves." She sighed and turned back around.

Even if I say it'll be alright. Still I hear you say you want to end your life.
Now and again we try to just stay alive.
Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause it's not too late.
It's never too late

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Run you little b***h
I want your power glowing, juicy flowing, red hot, meaning of life
It's not enough to have a little taste
I want the whole damn thing now
Can you dig it?

Grimmjow

Grimmjow growled and rolled his eyes when she showed him her tattos. "You and your beleifs Yasu, always wanting to show them off." He said refering to her tattos. He stuck with the six tatto on his lower back not going in farther then that."You know you don't have to do this." He said hoping she would change her mind.

Need to get psycho
wanna hear you say it
say, you want it, need it
Don't wanna wait until we finish the show
It's not enough, you hunger for more

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
(( Totally not stareing at Grimmjow's hotness sweatdrop ))

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Aim strong and aim true;
These, my last words to you;
The journey’s long and winding road;
Trying to fix the mistakes of old.

Yumiko Hikari

XXXYumiko ran her heart pounding in her chest why was she feeling like this? This day was so strange. She nocked an arrow as she got close to where the three sword fighters where strocking the fletching. She stopeted a few feet away from them pulling on the string the bow's lims binding back. She amed at the sholder of the female. She let go of the nock only for the head pass though the girl, but why.

XXXThe thing was why was she the only one able to see them? People seem to take notest of her but not the others it's not like she was as strange as them. They where waring clothing of old and wealding sowrds, then it hit her. The words the guy in squad ten of what ever told her. They where speirts. "So that's why it didn't work." She said feeling a little like an idiot and nocked a new arrow.

XXXThis time with constration the shaft started started cracking wall she was wating on the conect inergy. The bow also seemed to gain a new dizine. The Shaft and head of the arrow where now completly replaced by that of enegy and she took aim again.

I never miss my shot.

OutOfCoolness:

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Run you little b***h
Can you dig it?

Grimmjow

Grimmjow saw the arrow shoot right through Yasu. He stuck his hands in his pockets and walked over to the Quincy girl. "Shoot that arrow and you hear from me, girl...." He growled out the last part. Trying to get his point through.

Need to get psycho
wanna hear you say it
User Image

Bare feet gently touching down on a roof top a fair distance away from where the set of Esapda stood before the 3rd Seat, prepared for a brawl. A smile slowly spreads over the young face--despite the white hair hanging down in his eyes, obscuring most of his face, he's able to see the three perfectly--quietly contemplating. His reiatsu is carefully tucked away, hopefully cloaking him from the predators he seeks to convert into prey.

"...Interesting...hehe..I wonder if they'd be much fun...?"

His right palm moves mindlessly to the hilt of the weapon sheathed at his hip--slowly polishing the blade metal. He slowly starts to advance, taking his steps without much thought--a childlike bounce in his movements. His left index finger moves up and traces over a set of piercings in his ear before he nods to himself.

"....Lets play tag..Espada-san..."

His left hand arcs out delicately for a moment, the index finger pointing towards Grimmjaw's back--the reiatsu builds instantly as the lightning charges and releases in an bolt towards him.

"Hadou no Yon... Byakuya."

With a voice verging on a giggle he watches as the hadou fires quickly towards its' target, stating the incantation was completely unnecessary--especially after firing the kidou, but it came off cool to him, what better reason to do something?
User Image
XXXXXXXXXKaitoNakamura
The only boy to live.

Shikai

User Image

Kaito, looked at the Arrancar. " Well then, why don't you come and attack? " The boy had then yawned, he didn't really feel like fighting. It seemed like such a drag. " Can we do this another time? I really don't wanna do this. " The boy obviously didn't want to fight, but if he had to, he had to. He had then noticed the other girl, who he had a conversation with. She seemed to finally awaken her quincy powers. The boy had then sighed once again.

Bankai

User Image

Vizard Mask

User Image

OutofCookies:Writers Block -_-

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Run you little b***h
Can you dig it?

Grimmjow

Once he heard the footsteps he sighed. "s**t!" He flash steped away from the kido once he heard the words spoken. He ended up behind the person the fired. "b*****d! What are you to weak to come out and play rather then hide like a child?!"

Need to get psycho
wanna hear you say it

(( Loki: I'm in love with that Just a little faster song!))

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Get ready to settle the score
And get ready to face the floor
Cause it's time to remeber it, war! This is war and it's on tonight.
So get up and fight. Get up and fight.
You had all of you life to run and hide

User Image

Yasu Shizuka
Grimmjow and I are the same, were both blood thirsy monsters that thrive on chaos and destruction.

"As you wish, Kaito." She said before she flashed stepped so she was behind Kaito. She swung her sword as hard as she could. She got a ball of blue fire ready in her free hand just in case.

Even if I say it'll be alright. Still I hear you say you want to end your life.
Now and again we try to just stay alive.
Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause it's not too late.
It's never too late

(( I think Writers block is contagious stare ))
KazuhikoTero

User Image

The Bolt tares into a wall on the opposite side of where Grimmjow had been standing--narrowly missing the female Arrancar and the 10th Squad member. The force of the technique punches a hole in the wall, giving a nice view into an empty meeting room which is now mostly destroyed--singed books and a shattered table still smoldering within.

"Oho..You dodged? Not bad...You could be fun, want to play a bit? What do you call yourself?"

He slowly turns around--smiling happily at Grimmjow--his eyes curious and full of a strange hunger. He slowly puts his hands together, as though in prayer before turning them palm out towards the Arrancar.

"Hadou no San-Juu-Ni, Okasen."

As he finishes the words a yellow light fires from his palms--forming a sizable arc as it rushes towards Grimmjow at a nearly point blank range. The force of the kidou pushes the hair back from the man's face, he seems young--but the hunger in his eyes gives away a wealth of experience. He's laughing rather creepily as he fires off the hadou, seeming less than worried about collateral damage.

Dark Ambition

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Aim strong and aim true;
These, my last words to you;
The journey’s long and winding road;
Trying to fix the mistakes of old.

Yumiko Hikari

XXXYumiko stared at the blue haird man with the airow that had formed. "Why should I lissen?" she asked. Something about him just seemed off. The tring tugged on her fingers and the nock and she relised she had forgoten her pertecter in her hurry. Well to late for that now. The arrow shaft and head flickerd. "Your the ones that came demanding you wanted to fight." She wonderd how the string was holding up in this arrow that she rarly ever made.

I never miss my shot.

OutOfCoolness:
User Image
XXXXXXXXXKaitoNakamura
The only boy to live.

Shikai

User Image

Kaito watched as another soul reaper had arrived. He had then payed his attention, to the arrancar girl, who had swung her sword recklessly. He ducked, which made the arrancars blade miss him. He had then sighed. He had watched her arm, as it had a ball of blue fire. He didn't want to get hit with that, for all he knew, that could be a cero, that might just end him. His thoughts were, that he had to bind her from moving. If he had done that, he could easily attack her. He had then began to preform the kidou. " Bakudou 61: Rukujyoukourou " If this had caught her, she probably won't be able to move for right now.

Bankai

User Image

Vizard Mask

User Image

OutofCookies:

Beloved Bloodsucker

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Run you little b***h
Can you dig it?

Grimmjow

He growled at the guy that decided to shoot at him with a kido. "Grimmjow..." He jumped up into the air standing on nothing to avoid his spell "Done using spells Soul Reaper? " He asked grinning his usual grin. "You asked my name, then you should have the same curtisy to tell me yours. He said practically asking for his name. He picked that up from Yasu, she always asked names firt and fought last.

Need to get psycho
wanna hear you say it
KazuhikoTero

User Image

"..Why would I stop using Kidou..? Where would the fun be in that?"

Quickly deducing the obvious--that Grimmjow is a melee type--the young man's grin widens. He shifts his stance back a bit so that he's standing profile to Grimmjow before raising his right hand, pointing two fingers towards Gimmjow, a faint yellow glow lighting up for a moment.

"As for me...I'm no one of any consequence.... Bakudou no Roku-Juu-San, Sajo Sabaku."

With a twist of his wrist the faint light extends quickly whipping out towards Grimmjow in the form of a segmented chain, attempting to ensnare him and retrain his arms to his torso. His left side remains completely hidden from Grimmjow as he attempts to bind the Esapda, his eyes dart about a few times--he's obviously trying to think a few steps ahead of where Grimmjow will be.

Dark Ambition

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces