A great series! 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Boring. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Never heard of it. 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 9 ]
bOInG 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

catastrophes muse

TQRiver

Yeah, I was thinking that it would be easier to make this a private group or something, instead of a huge elaborate role play. But I'd like to wait a couple more days to see if anyone else shows interest.

I'm definitely fine with playing as many characters as needed.
            And I think because of the nature of the cast, extensive profiles would be unnecessary. Short ones that give the basic information would probably be the most useful though.
Ya I agree and I too can play any amount of characters. Excites to see this start smile

Yeah, I definitely hope we can get it started and keep it going for a while.

I think I have an idea for my character(s).

The first one is kind of morose, although I haven't decided a reason for it yet. He's a bit of a loner, kind of a pushover, and generally not viewed favorably. I feel like if anything bad were to happen in the group, he would be the first to be blamed, or the first to be considered just dead weight. He wants the best for others though, even if he considers himself talentless and worthless. He has PSI powers, but their immense power is hitherto latent.

However, his only friend is a bit more of a go-getter, and when the first one tells him about the dreams he's been having about the girl, it's his friend who convinces him to go find out what's up (he wouldn't have gone on this adventure otherwise). His friend doesn't have any PSI powers though, so most of the things that the others see and experience are invisible to him.
Perhaps we could get an rp thread up with profiles and reserve pictures going so we can start plotting with characters?

Fashionable Explorer

i really like how varied your characters were, but i think the group would need a reason to view him unfavorably--like maybe he did drugs, steals, some sketchy a** s**t. or maybe he just pretends too. idk.

in any case, here is the face claim for my lady!! i was going through trailers like crack as per usual, and she stuck out like a sore thumb!

User Image

i still need to find one for her brother. do you guys have any suggestions?

i need him to look young, quirky maybe a little nerdy looking. preferably with similar eyebrows to his sister.

edit;; never mind this is matthew gray gubler and i think i'll use him. LOOK AT HIS GIANT BAMBI EYES. he's such a cutie.

User Image

Fashionable Explorer

gently molesting your eyeballs with the lovely nerdy guy i am introducingggg

User Image

User Image

User Image

he's super with the times:

User Image

knows how to fight:

User Image

had a huge punk phase that didn't suit him at all:

User Image

User Image
            TQRiver

Yeah, I'll make one soon.

catastrophes muse

Oh yeah, haha well I wasn't thinking that he'd join the group and everyone automatically was like "this guy...."
            If they ended up disliking him, it would be later on after he seems to be contributing nothing of worth to the group.

Also great choice for models!
            MGG~
User Image

This is Caera smile

Fashionable Explorer

haha this is such an adorable cast!!
            TQRiver

catastrophes muse

I posted up the character thread .

I'm still hoping we can get some more people though.
            Feel free to go ahead and post your profiles!
Would Caera be considered the leader of the psi kids? or is she just a hero?
            TQRiver

Sure, she can be the leader!
            She's the one getting all of the visions, right?
Ya, so she would probably know what to do the best, though she isn't assertive, dominant or particularly trust worthy (a bit of a flake) also, how do you do the concise description picture thing?

edit: i put her role as the dreamer because her personality isn't much of a leader.

Fashionable Explorer

i honestly think my male character is a natural leader. albeit a weird and quirky one, but yeah, he's a doer. so maybe she knows like all the s**t to do and then he kinda implements it?
            TQRiver

That works. Anything is fine with me!

To do the description part, you just make a blank template in the size that I specified, and then put text over it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff