Boring. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Never heard of it. 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 9 ]
bOInG 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

catastrophes muse

TQRiver

toffeeren

Hey hey, everyone! I know things have slowed down and no one has really posted in a while.
            I know that's my fault, too.
            I was studying for the GRE for a week, so that took out a lot of my time.
            And then I finished Mother 3 the other day and needed a couple of days to recover ; o ;

Anyway... I feel like this role play is missing something to give it life... I just don't know what it is...

Fashionable Explorer

i think what's missing is their central conflict. we haven't really elaborated on it too much, and i think we should expand on what/who they're fighting and how exactly the kids are going to be affected.
            catastrophes muse

Yeah, and I think everything is kind of too spread out, even though everyone is going to end up in the same place anyway.

I've been chewing on some other ideas for the past few days. I'll keep thinking about them and then post them here and we can maybe try to figure something out.
            The whole plot might need to be overturned, which is fine if it means we can get more people.

Fashionable Explorer

ok, yeah i agree about things being spread out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas