Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earthbound?

A great series! 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Boring. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Never heard of it. 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 9 ]
bOInG 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

I wants in! This sounds so cool. Kay so for my character (may bring in another but I want to see if this one is good or not) I was thinking that maybe I could play the one that they are seeing in their dreams and is calling out to them. I was thinking she could be stuck in an insane asylum (one of those bad ones) because her parents stuck her there for "hearing voices" and stuffs. You know, typical "you crazy~" things that get you locked up. She had been hearing them since she was a baby, all the voices of the pacifist species that are on the planet and they drove her a bit loonie. So I was thinking perhaps their first "mission" or whatever could be that the call she is sending out to them is becoming really strong that they finally go to her and try to break her out? Would be a good 'lets get to know eachother' mission. You go there thinking you are alone and somewhat nuts but find out that you aren't the only one. thoughts? smile
            TQRiver

Oh I like that a lot, actually!
            It's a really interesting idea, putting her in an asylum. I definitely didn't even think about that.
            But I think it could be interesting later on when they're questioning telling people about what they're doing and she's like "no! I know first-hand what they'll do to you!"

Yeah, that sounds great.
x-Tariraritarara-x

Awesome! So I'm in? smile

edit: How many characters were you thinking?
            TQRiver

Yep!

I was thinking that there would actually be a lot of characters overall, since we'll need a bunch to fill the world we're creating.
            But only about... hmm... 5 or 6 heroes. Preferably smaller But I sort of have an idea for a pair of siblings who start off together, and then one of them gets dragged over to the evil side.
x-Tariraritarara-x

Oooh I love sibling plots. Were you thinking you wanted to play both siblings or have someone play one and you the other type thing?
What type of support characters were you thinking?
            TQRiver

I haven't really decided yet haha
            I could definitely take both siblings, but I think it would be more fun if someone else took one of them.
            With that said, I still don't really know what sort of characters I have in mind for them. But I think we still have a lot of time to plot out characters.

I also don't really know what sort of character I want to play... like at all hahaha

If it comes down to it, I might make my character the "leader," so I can provide the group with some direction. But it depends.
            This will be a lot easier to work out once we get a bunch of people contributing ideas.

Fashionable Explorer

Idk yet! I need some time to brainstorm. I'm thinking I'm going to make one of them a little tough and hard to reach. I was actually considering making them siblings... sooooooo haha that'd be awksauce.
            catastrophes muse

Oh yeah! You could make them siblings.
            Did you happen to read the idea I had for a pair of siblings a few posts up?
            Maybe your characters could fill those roles?

Fashionable Explorer

Sure thing! I would love to fill that role. i put a s**t ton of thought into my characters, so give me a little chance to work it out. i also think it might be more fun if we had two different rpers play the siblings. but it'd be more convenient to do one massive post for them xD

Fashionable Explorer

okay i'm double posting sorry, but here is my idea!

my male character is a little based off the doctor from doctor who--he's a playful, incredibly silly, awkward, slightly insensitive, brilliant guy! he looks out for everyone he can, especially his little sister, and if s**t goes awry, he takes it very, very hard. it's not pretty at all. so he has this crazy happy energy around people, but then on his own, he's frequently a little somber. he just has the weight of the world on his shoulders, because he is basically on his own in the world with his younger sister, and he wants to ensure no harm befalls her. and she doesn't exactly make his job easy.

for the younger sister,

i think i'd like something bad to befall her in the course of the story line, because she is basically her older brother's world, and i think that'd be very interesting for his development. if they were separated, then she'd have a chance to kind of stand up for herself, and discover who she really is.

but for her, i'm thinking--let's make her a handful. like, rebellious as ********, always flirting with everybody, always getting up to no good. of course underneath it all, she's a great person, but she's just having fun. And she loves to piss off her older brother--so his advice rarely gets followed. it's not because she doesn't love him, but because she hates rules. she's going to be strong and brave as ********, but also pretty insensitive and while she can be courageous, she fails to think things through fully most of the time.

catastrophes muse

Actually that's perfect! I really like the idea of the dynamic between those characters.
            If something bad happened to the sister, then the brother would be determined to help her.
            But I think it would also be interesting if something bad happened to the brother instead and she would have to get her act together.

Fashionable Explorer

x-Tariraritarara-x
            catastrophes muse

Actually that's perfect! I really like the idea of the dynamic between those characters.
            If something bad happened to the sister, then the brother would be determined to help her.
            But I think it would also be interesting if something bad happened to the brother instead and she would have to get her act together.

i think you're right. it'd give her more of a chance to be a hero as opposed to him.
S when are we going to start? Like I could double and you two double then we have a full cast? Keep rpers small so there is a less chance of abandonment?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff